Speaker 1: Jason Lauren on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, Melbourne. We got through it yesterday.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, yesterday I can go in the bin.
Speaker 2: I hated it.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know what, I don't mind that. I don't mind that dry heat. But wow, wie, you just you know what.
Speaker 2: She was nice, she was nicely about two o'clock. About two o'clock, goy to Corona in the pool went down the light.
Speaker 4: I said, the pool does work.
Speaker 3: I thought the pools are working.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, actually I had to jump to the pool to check the water was.
Speaker 4: Out of order, Lauren. That's why we can get around there.
Speaker 2: Well, well, don't start like that. No, no, no, I had to get in the pool to test the water.
Speaker 4: Okay, stop talking. He's actually in a really bad because he didn't sleep much.
Speaker 3: He's in about no, no hate Jazz. Who's in the worst mood today? Me or Jazz just copped it earful for me this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, today is not Lauren's day. There's a lot going on. Very screaming.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I was screaming. I'm having a day and it's only.
Speaker 2: Six run through it. How bad could it be?
Speaker 3: I mean, well, firstly, the air conditioning.
Speaker 4: Should we bring in a whiteboard.
Speaker 3: I'll go through it in a minute. There's actually too much to tell me to write some notes.
Speaker 4: Jesus. Okay, I've had a bad one. Well.
Speaker 3: I was also on the phone to your clip when my I know it started last night, didn't it. Oh yeah, I think everything went belly up last night when I was on the phone to click. That's how the gun.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to him. This idiot was at home making chili Conkahn.
Speaker 3: What do you think we're talking about?
Speaker 4: On the phone series? My phone dropped out three times, three times.
Speaker 3: Because the internet went Oh power grid problem. I've had five things go wrong already this morning.
Speaker 2: Well, they wired my air conditioning wrong. So while I was cool, well I thought I was cooling one of the rooms, the air was going to one of the other rooms.
Speaker 3: Oh, mine stopped, and Paul went to the tennis and I was like, at seven o'clock, I'm going to have a cold shower and go to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I had the air conditioning on obviously, And I went upstairs and it was thirty four degrees up there on the thin thirty four. And I called Paul. He's like, okay, Tarlum at the tennis to do. I was like, He's like, well, guess what, it's fifty degrees.
Speaker 4: So I'm having a worse Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why do they open the roof of rod Labor?
Speaker 3: I think they have to. Isn't that the rules?
Speaker 2: Do you want to go?
Speaker 4: Now? Do you have a winch?
Speaker 3: That's not even that's just.
Speaker 2: The typically icebect for Lauren. We'll get into here. Last time, I looked.
Speaker 3: At myself in the lift this morning in the mirror and I said, Lauren, today's not your day. And then three more things went wrong by the time I.
Speaker 2: Will you know what, We're going to turn that around, turn that front. We are going to turn that around.
Speaker 3: Dragon ladies on.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, well, I broke my toe last night, so I need some sympathy. Shame my pinky's all right, We're moving on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we are. Chili con camboy.
Speaker 4: It's so sore. I kicked a door frame bringing in the washing.
Speaker 2: Oh ah, poor poor Clint. Off with these toe I say.
Speaker 3: Oh, they all look which one's mangled? She is lippyteen twenty four. Are you having a terrible morning? I want to know about it.
Speaker 2: Let's get you in a good mood and kick today's show off.
Speaker 4: I don't say kick.
Speaker 3: Stacy's mind.
Speaker 2: The one Lauren, Mom, is that a smile? That is that a smile?
Speaker 4: He's done it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to throw your smile.
Speaker 3: Oh don't.
Speaker 2: Good morning, velvet, this is an over. You are on the air with Jason Chape clintcy as well. It's been a bad twenty.
Speaker 3: Four hours for last No, no, no, I mean it's fine, and in the scale of having a tough day, it's not that bad. I've just had a myriad of little things which I've got and I'm not I'm not in a bad mood. I'm still smiling. I'm just having a morning. So you know, last night, if I was hot, my ignogity went down. I made that pause problem, even though he was at the tennis sorted it out. It cooled down at about midnight.
Speaker 2: Would have dropped ten degrees quite quickly.
Speaker 3: Well, I should have just opened the windows then, because it didn't. In my house, I was on the phone to Clint.
Speaker 2: It was nine o'clock it was still bloody like forty one.
Speaker 3: I did the Did the internet go down from the heat or was it just my house? My phone kept cutting out, didn't it?
Speaker 4: Clint, Well, there was the power grid struggle. There's like one hundred thousand homes who were without power. Okay, even this morning, My morning's not that bad. Yeah, but I'd imagine many of the sort of telecommunications and all the rest of it might.
Speaker 2: Have to be honest, I'm surprised we didn't have more dry like I really expect. You know, yes, afternoon when I was approaching mid forties, what Milderik did they?
Speaker 4: Well, it was more. It was more oan and hoped and which got to forty eight point nine.
Speaker 2: Jeez, yeah, like in all honesty, I expected more tech dramas.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, my phone went down. I was on the phone to Clint three times. We got cut off, then we gave up. Then my internet went down. Then this morning I couldn't get out of my house because I lomed the bottom of the house. It's all the internet. I there must be a way to override it. Do you think I've ever read the manual?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, So I couldn't leave the house.
Speaker 4: The alarm was blaring.
Speaker 3: Well, no I didn't. I normally turn it off remotely.
Speaker 2: Should have went out of the windows.
Speaker 3: You know what I just thought I'm going to make you know when you want to make your problem everyone else's. I'm just going to leave and let the alarm go off. Wait the neighborhood, something else's I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure the fiance would have loved that. After a big night at the tennis.
Speaker 3: Then what else have it? Then I couldn't find my pass to get in, and I couldn't get the car out of the garage. Garage door wouldn't open. Then I made boiled eggs last night, so I was like, started frustraight, can it be healthy? Opened my bag? Containers open, boiled eggs all through my back.
Speaker 2: That's not a smell, nuts at, bag's going in the bin.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's the end of my windour of your crappy morning, and you want to talk about it, Jesse. We're all in this together, sis Hi, Jess mail Jesse, Well, I haven't started morning. Well, we're all in this together, brother. What's happening?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 6: So decided, because there's been warm yesterday, we go to the in laws showing for it's a little bit about four thirty.
Speaker 2: Mistake, yeah exactly, no pools worth for you.
Speaker 6: Got home about seven thirty with absolutely no power in the whole suburbs, which only just come on about an hour ago to the house was absolutely steaming, and I have not slept.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, weird dramas getting the kids down last night as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got kids as well.
Speaker 4: On Yeah, I've.
Speaker 2: Got an year old and one year old one one year olds the ridge going what's that the fridge?
Speaker 6: The fridge teams are on. It's it's pretty new fridge. So I sort of steals, are right.
Speaker 7: It's kept it cool because I was going to say, how many out how many people you reckon?
Speaker 2: Would have? Just sound like emergency buys yesterday afternoon, like generators or pool toys or pools and zooper oopers. Yeah, like just the mad crazy rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a weird day, wasn't it. It felt weird. I had a facial thanks for noticing, and did look beautiful as I was like, I was so relaxed and it was so cool in there, and as I walked out, and then I just sweated the whole way to my carpent. The point of that gross? What was the point?
Speaker 2: Waite is idiot? But he cooked chili.
Speaker 4: I went to the pool. Actually, after I went to the gym, I went to the gym at four pm. Actually was beautifully air conditioning there, okay. And then I went to the pool for a bit of a cool off.
Speaker 3: There were people in the sauna.
Speaker 2: The sauna would have been cooler out.
Speaker 4: I counted, and there were five people in the saunah and the people in the spa. I did have a spa as well.
Speaker 3: Hot spark outdoor, hot spark.
Speaker 4: I was indoors, indoor.
Speaker 3: In a swimming pool in fifty degrees.
Speaker 2: The cooked jewel brain.
Speaker 3: It would have been like little dumplings conka, and it was lovely. And then he broke his toe. And then turns out your day was working. Wow, well, look what about Coco GoF she had a shock at.
Speaker 4: What about that was me? We get a racket to smash?
Speaker 3: A tennis racket? I would have done that.
Speaker 4: What did we get a rack? I want to smash it? Good call. Can we each get a racket to smash?
Speaker 3: No, that's wastage.
Speaker 4: No, no, we'll do it on the falcony.
Speaker 2: No great, No, I think she needs a racket.
Speaker 3: Most people would love tennis rackets. Let's not go break it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can afford It's fine.
Speaker 2: She could have buy a new handbag mate.
Speaker 3: The old one was like eggs, I need a new house as well.
Speaker 2: Hey, we've got a big show coming up today. You're a chance to win fifty thousand dollars after seven this morning and next How would you like to win a family holiday to California.
Speaker 4: We are taking the show there and taking the show on the road.
Speaker 2: You could be doing it as well. All the details coming up on over first ailers. Check you around the word morning.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence colf.
Speaker 4: California.
Speaker 2: That's right. Next week we are taking the show to the States. You can visit California from stadium lights to National Park clients. California really is the ultimate playground. Now. The best bit is, yes, we're taking the show over there. We're road tripping around Kelly. La Will drive the pub Springs, drive to San fran and then our mates visit California. Were taking us to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I know this is bucket list stuff. I mean doing a road trip through Kelly with a bunch of mates.
Speaker 2: Is pretty It's not only a road trip, finish it off, it's a road test. Yeah, because we're checking out these places and then we're going to offload a family holiday so you can actually go and experience it yourself.
Speaker 3: We're going to do a wrekie. Find all the sites and sounds and things you want to see and we'll tell you about it.
Speaker 4: Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, I have a lot of mates who work in sport and who are sport journos. Use bucket list entails the Super bowls. Yesterday they calls the text, the email. I was the same Instagram messages. Yeah, I know, you know what, suck it up.
Speaker 2: Like you. We're all we're all NFL massive fans. You know this would be hurting you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm a new fun I watch a Super Bowl every year, so I'm the actual game.
Speaker 2: Just checking.
Speaker 3: I watched both of the games on we did.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, you and I have been to the pub before to watch it together.
Speaker 3: He came, I dragged you along last year. You were there for the three chicken wings.
Speaker 4: The chicken wings actually in persons.
Speaker 2: So I don't order chicken wings.
Speaker 3: It's in San fran and it's next Monday. No, not next Monday, the one after in a strange time, Sunday, American.
Speaker 2: America, America, America. So order it as buffalo wings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, blue che imagine you won't leave the bar now Okay, so you have been watching a little bit of the great game? Have I thought we might just a few terms at you and and test you a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, because this is just going to annoy people that love it. They're going to be screaming, why does she get to go?
Speaker 2: Our game is do you deserve this?
Speaker 3: What do you test? Chase?
Speaker 4: But a few of them are pretty easy, like touchdown.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's when you touch down at the end and then you get six points and then you get to kick for a field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you actually don't touch.
Speaker 4: Down one.
Speaker 2: Three, three, and you don't have to put the.
Speaker 3: Ball on worth three even after a touchdown. Yeah, then it's worth one. That's right, field goals three. See, chases.
Speaker 4: Were going about here we go? Do you want to start? What's the pig skin the ball?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 4: Do you know what the nickname is? Rumored will come from the story that the first footballs were made of an inflated pig's bladder encased in a pig card or similar.
Speaker 3: Don't say that about a foot yesh leather?
Speaker 4: Okay, what's if I say you've caught the sack.
Speaker 3: You've copped the sack? Something you fight? He dropped he dragged.
Speaker 4: It's actually tackling the quarterback behind the line of the scrimmage.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I just learned, And I kid you not only I only learn this like two weeks ago. That only half the team's on the field at the one time. So you've got offense and d to make changes. Yeah, blew my mind. Yeah, no one of the game slow? What about?
Speaker 4: And this is all essential? This is all essential And I knew that essential gameplay. So what's a down a doubt?
Speaker 3: So you get three or is it four? You get four, and you've got to get over ten yards, so then you have like three and five maybe if you've got to make five more and then once you get to ten yards and you go again.
Speaker 2: I might need to sit next to you because I need to teach me this stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know this, Jace. What's a perch kick? Sorry, a peach kick? What's a perch kick?
Speaker 2: Pooch kicks?
Speaker 3: Is a pooch kick When you're on your last turn, you're just try and get as far down as you can.
Speaker 4: It's a clip kicker deliberately chooses not to kick off with full force with the aim of denying a potential come back. By a dangerous runner.
Speaker 2: You go, like in rugby league when they just go a little ten meter kick.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's a grubber.
Speaker 4: That's a grubber, isn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, grubber a kickoff? Yeah yeah? So who are you?
Speaker 3: Who are you supporting the Rams? The Rams got knocked out on the weekend.
Speaker 2: It is not the Rams. So it's the Patriots, the Seattle Seahawks. I'm a Seattle Seahawks man.
Speaker 4: They're the underdog team, right actually, but I'm on the Patriots. But the Patriots are very they're one of the more winningest teams of the competition.
Speaker 2: We buy merch over there.
Speaker 3: We've got to get me I've already been trying to buy it, but it won't get delivered long time, so we'll have to get it over there.
Speaker 4: Face paint.
Speaker 2: Do we face paint for the.
Speaker 3: I'm not sitting with you.
Speaker 4: We'll get you a flag.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can get a giant finger sorry, the giant fingers.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. This is going to be fun.
Speaker 2: Here's the go All you have to do is be listening to the show all next week when we do it live from California, and then just by listening, you could win a trip of your own. We are talking flights, or we'll give you thousands of dollars worth a Quantus holiday vouches so you can deck yourself out, pick your hotels.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, good of a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be the ultimate trip of a lifetime. Your chance to win. Next week on the show, when we are live from California, we'll be jumping on board the Quantas flight early next week and heading.
Speaker 4: Off Nervous sport time. Alex Demonor has been bundled out of the Australian Australian Open overnight. And also, sorry, I've just got an error here with my computer. You're right, Yeah, that's just absolutely gone completely cactus. Anyway, what's the script? You're up to date on Melvin's No One?
Speaker 2: What's happened? Clint?
Speaker 4: What are you doing? What on earth are you doing?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Did you see the ABC website got hacked yesterday?
Speaker 3: Bonnie?
Speaker 2: Oh no?
Speaker 3: Did Bonnie Blue pop off on his news screen?
Speaker 2: What's what's happened on your news screen?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 4: Clint?
Speaker 2: You just you're a shambles, got to be.
Speaker 4: I'll just staying here for a bit longer. What on earth did you do and how did you do it?
Speaker 2: Get it off? Get it off?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Wait, what have you done? So?
Speaker 2: During his sport we may have flicked over his news screen.
Speaker 4: Do you want to come and have a look? Close?
Speaker 2: Hang up to all right, keep the microphone untokingly Lauren's reaction, You just want to go into the news booth and.
Speaker 3: Clint stand away. HR will come in for that. Oh god, get it off. No that's gone too far.
Speaker 2: No stop getting off, getting it off?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: No, that's inappropriate. Jason straight to Hr.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm sure sure, I closed all my tabs.
Speaker 2: It is just gone twenty four to seven. It can happen to the ABC, It can happen to anyway.
Speaker 3: Is justin bieber beebes beeps?
Speaker 4: Is ever?
Speaker 2: At the moment, we're doing thanks to she already express. Yeah, we're just saying off the air, we think a tour might be coming.
Speaker 3: I reckon because he's playing Coachella. I just feel like there's a bit of hype around the bea. I was listening to you headline in Coachella Week one, listening to his.
Speaker 2: Misso the other day on the podcast The Girl Really Popular. Cho's your daddy call her daddy. That's the one. There's a daddy in this.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She was a great chat. She was really good. Yeah, very worthy.
Speaker 3: She seems cool.
Speaker 2: It has to put up with a lighter cry, doesn't she.
Speaker 4: He's loose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're I think they're a great They seem like they're just getting on with life.
Speaker 2: They're smitten.
Speaker 3: Remember when she it was her birthday and he like they were eating breakfast in the Marie Archie band.
Speaker 4: That's right, Yeah, I love them. Hey, can I take you back to Melbourne Park? Yep, there's a really cool little story which emanated at a Melbourne park this week, including a young American either Jovic I think or Yovic. Basically she was She lost last night unfortunately to Arena Sablinka or yesterday to Arena Sablinka.
Speaker 3: They played in the heat with the roof open.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe.
Speaker 3: During the day it was getting progressively hot.
Speaker 4: The roof takes four out, No, not that long.
Speaker 3: But it's a summer sport and they're meant to play outside and it's not fair for the others who play outside.
Speaker 4: If you know.
Speaker 2: When your mates Channel nine moved indoors.
Speaker 4: Is, did they? She was in a sweet presenting the tennis.
Speaker 3: I mean it was was pretty fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was shocking outdoors. So Eva went down six three six love to the world number one Arena Sablenka. She went home as a quarter finalist, plenty to look forward to at eighteen years of age, and with a paycheck, you know, upwards of six hundred thousands, which is unbelievable. Yeah, but you got well she is. And she goes home with something she thinks is almost as good as a big paycheck, and that is Novak Djokovic's personal mobile number.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: Bit of a bit of a mentoring type role.
Speaker 3: For Novak Novak. Their mates jumped on who's going to jump eighteen? She's going to be a star. I'm about to retire.
Speaker 4: Let me manage, mate. So she's rapped that she's got his number.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: He's encouraged her to get in touch whenever whenever she wants for a bit of advice.
Speaker 3: Did you say that, Oh that's cool, that's a flex.
Speaker 2: That's a flex. She just wouldn't want to, you know, like, get on the beer is first week and shoot him a message. Come across two keen.
Speaker 3: That's what you would do. Most people wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You've done it on Instagram a fair bit to a lot of our football experts.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, has Instagram taken away the shine of having someone's mobile number a bit? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like you can hit up everyone can have it. Everyone can have everyone on Instagram, but the phone numbers the next level.
Speaker 4: Well, because if you don't follow that person, it just sits in the weird folder? Doesn't it a message? So you don't actually just preend I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: You reckon. I'm sitting in a few weird folders.
Speaker 3: Oh plenty, even people who actually know who put you in the weird folder.
Speaker 2: Hey, thirteen twenty four to ten is our number? Whose number do you have?
Speaker 3: Or name? Drop time to Flex Melbourne?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like, maybe you're a trading and you've done work around at Pat Rafter's house. You to have his number because he was a client and you've held on you know what I mean. Maybe you worked at a hotel you had all their personal details when they checked in.
Speaker 3: I remember when I worked a cubout when I was like nineteen at Jackston and Natalie Bassingthweight came in, that's right, and she didn't they we didn't have what she wanted. I was like, I'll take a number and i'll call you when it's in, and all the girls like, oh my god, oh my quiet, you've got Natalie Bassingthwaits.
Speaker 2: Oh glad did you get to ring her? And so the tops come in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Natalie bassing Thwaite from the Rope Traders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I never gave it to anyone. I kept it.
Speaker 4: Really, have you still got it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't put in my phone.
Speaker 4: Does at work?
Speaker 3: I was a professional sales girl at Cuba. Took my job very seriously.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound like it. I did thirteen twenty four number.
Speaker 3: She got a knit I wanted to write.
Speaker 2: I got forty text following. No, I never ever ever was the top happy mondays you wear it out on the weekend. This is the service we provided to Cuba.
Speaker 3: Is there anything more annoying than when you go to a store and buy something, they put you in the system and then they yeah, we've got a sale coming up. Oh we've got this girl away.
Speaker 2: I need to set up another email address, just as the one I put down.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous out Like in emails and my phone, it divides them into what they think is important. I think he's spam, and then I only look at the important ones and I miss other important ones because my phone thinks this spam.
Speaker 2: All right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Who famous do you have in your phone? Give us a call, let us know how you got their number.
Speaker 4: And why in return a B, C or D grade.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we'd take cot talks big brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the worse the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Actually, in return, we're going to Heap for free stuff to go this week. So thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Whose number of you got?
Speaker 4: And why?
Speaker 2: NICKI Minajo morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason lyen Clint here as well. We're doing it thanks to Shelburdy Express. Hey, shout out, shout out, shout out to a lot of households around Melbourne who will be doing the mad panic getting kids ready this morning. I know happy he's a starting today.
Speaker 3: My little god daughter Bessie is starting prep today. Is she shout out Bessie or she won't be in the car yet, but I will give her a shout out when she's on the way.
Speaker 4: So it sort of staggered today, tomorrow and Friday because my nephew Leo is back. It starts tomorrow.
Speaker 3: He's got his uniform.
Speaker 4: He's got his uniform. He's wearing it in December.
Speaker 2: You know, my favorite thing is when watching the kids walking with their backpacks and they're almost falling backwards.
Speaker 3: Because they're sweapy and their uniforms are so big.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you without sounding like an old grumpy person, I still remember Felix's first prep day like it was yesterday. And today he's starting high school. We'll talk chat about later, but I'm just like, wow, you know, honestly, you know when the old people go oh, just goes.
Speaker 4: Blink of it, Andy, what do they say?
Speaker 3: The days are slow but the years are fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's so true. Those days are so long and slow.
Speaker 3: So long, and when they get to high school and they just kick him out of the doors.
Speaker 4: Are yeah right now?
Speaker 3: Though we wanted on thirteen twenty four ten, whose number do you have in your phone? Because is it even jovic?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 3: How you say? Little eighteen year old tennis player who who said she didn't care that she got knocked out of this strain open because she has no Jokovic's number.
Speaker 2: He's a flex from one Standard standed Jason my phone. So you've got some pretty high profile mates, are you friends with? Matt Damon? Yeah, you got the Hemsworths, all those sort of guys. Patty Rafter, he's hand to go up against that. Clint's got raygun saved a raygun a ka Rachel gunn.
Speaker 3: As in the breakdowns. Yeah, oh yeah, it's a good one handing that around. Who have you got, Jason? Give us a flex?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know. I'm terrible with numbers. Remember I thought I had Miranda Kurz for a couple of years, and then we finally rang it and it was her driver.
Speaker 4: Oh that's.
Speaker 2: Hello, Matt, Hello, Hello, whose number we got?
Speaker 3: Name drop?
Speaker 1: I've got Johnny from Sushi Mango?
Speaker 3: How did you get it?
Speaker 8: He's my husband's death mate.
Speaker 2: Does that come out after a few venus with the girls, look at.
Speaker 8: Oh they all yeah, absolutely good.
Speaker 4: That's the point.
Speaker 2: Otherwise thirteen twenty four ten, Whose number have you got now?
Speaker 3: Leah and Jenbrook? Good morning? Whose number do you have in your phone?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 1: Good morning guys, I have Where's car from Australian idols?
Speaker 2: Where's car?
Speaker 3: Another one with yes, long blonde hair?
Speaker 4: What was he?
Speaker 3: What was he famous for singing on Australian Idols?
Speaker 4: Sultan?
Speaker 10: I should know and I don't.
Speaker 3: Now how do you know Where's car from Australian Idol?
Speaker 1: I was actually a chauffeur driver for Hot Dub Wine Machine a number of years ago, and I had to pick up with and confidence man from the airport and drive them at to Rochford.
Speaker 3: Isn't that Hot Dub time Machine? Did you say wine machine?
Speaker 1: Yes, Hot Dub wine Machine with the DJO like job.
Speaker 3: Ever, isn't it Hot Dub time Machine meant to be?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: I think I think they might have tweaked it when they do winery. Yeah, trying to be They're trying to be a bit funny and double the merch.
Speaker 2: Then there you go exactly.
Speaker 3: Hang on, I'm now confused.
Speaker 2: What did I have to do with hot dumb time He was being she was a chauffeur and he was doing a cameo.
Speaker 4: Yeah wow, yeah, So.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: That's the twists and turns on a mobile phone book.
Speaker 3: I didn't say good.
Speaker 4: Morning Karen, good morning. Whose number you got done?
Speaker 8: I have Alex Bolkonowski and Israel Adisonia.
Speaker 2: So number.
Speaker 4: Heavyweight.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: My son is a mixed martial art journalist and a couple of years ago we shared an iTunes account or something and now all contacts come into mind and buy Sabertha.
Speaker 3: This happened to my brother and my dad their phones. They joined. He gave him his photo saying joined on I Cloud, and then my brother's mates would be texting him and it was going to my dad's.
Speaker 4: It's like, what is that?
Speaker 3: Very different, absolutely, very different conversations.
Speaker 2: Nathan, whose number have you gotten?
Speaker 1: How I've got Missy higgins number in my phone?
Speaker 3: Play a song? I Love Missy Higgins? How ohmer, I did.
Speaker 6: Some electrical work at her.
Speaker 5: I actually got it s because I didn't realize straight away it was Melissa Higgins.
Speaker 3: So, not knowing that it was her, I love Missy Higgins.
Speaker 4: Did she leave you with the scar?
Speaker 2: She didn't.
Speaker 3: Lie? Don't you fucking around with that number?
Speaker 4: NTE Melissa Higgins?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: An electrical work? Is that a company?
Speaker 4: It's sparky. It's not like a couple of down lights in the bathroom.
Speaker 10: Her power cap turning off, so call out.
Speaker 11: She was actually.
Speaker 3: Recording her she needs a power It wasn't a song about a hot sparky that appeared on that new album, was there? Nathan?
Speaker 2: Yes, special will together Nathan and I.
Speaker 3: Definitely about Nathan Morgan.
Speaker 2: Whose number have you gotten?
Speaker 10: How I've got Lauren's number?
Speaker 2: Here we go, how have you got Lauren's number?
Speaker 12: And why I've got a number?
Speaker 6: Got a number through family?
Speaker 3: Mum's edition out my phone number?
Speaker 11: Yeah, get all the cousins.
Speaker 2: Cousin, is this the only way you speak to family?
Speaker 3: This is the naughty cousin? Morgan?
Speaker 10: Hello, good morning.
Speaker 3: When are you gonna come do my garden? Great?
Speaker 4: Great? We're supposed to me this week. This is our little do you.
Speaker 2: It's a real number, Morgan?
Speaker 4: Or you reckon?
Speaker 2: She's given her own cousin a faky.
Speaker 4: You know. The biggest test is do you have Morgan's number in your first And.
Speaker 3: You know what happened. I tried to text him the other day about fixing my guarden and I text our friend Morgan, who's a PR girl, and she wrote back, I could do some good pr for you.
Speaker 2: But welcome morning everyone. Io twenty six is on and thanks you mates MasterCard, We've got doubles to send you to rod Laver Arena for Thursday night's match. This would be an absolute cracker, can me.
Speaker 4: I'm probably Carlos, It probably will be I say so and Alexander Zaverev Sabalinka.
Speaker 2: Download the new scan Pump Save app and pay for your feel with your master card at any shell Ready Express if you want him. Thirteen twenty four ten is out number too. When your way there.
Speaker 4: I believe, I believe we're going on Thursday night.
Speaker 3: You and I we are. I'm also going tonight. I'm doing two nights.
Speaker 2: Oh look out, mum's going out.
Speaker 3: I love the tennis.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's Pauline Hanson, number two preferred PM in the country.
Speaker 4: But that is irony in her being number two preferred PM is that she can't become PM because she's in the Senate and you've got to be in the House of Representatives to be a PM, so which also speaks wonders about Susan Lee and the whole she's in. Yes, that's somebody who can't be elected. PM is more popular.
Speaker 3: Than many people. More popular at our politicians.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to all the kids out there that are starting school today as well, especially the little preppies.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, the panic in people's houses, Ohnice morning. We're the shoes, We're the backpacks boxes.
Speaker 2: My wife was walking around in our kid's shoes last night to try and wearing me.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't think it works like that.
Speaker 2: No. I didn't have the heart to tell her either. We are on the air thanks to my mates to Chella already express today, half of yesterday twenty four. We are going for as the top twenty one at the moment, I know.
Speaker 3: I was texting a girlfriend of mine who was sitting at Los Angeles Airport last night. She's a strained, she was. She lives over there there and she's coming out. She's coming out and going to the tennis and she's like, what should I wear? I said, well, it's forty five degrees here today, and she was like, no, do you mean thirty five? I was like, no, no, forty five degrees. She's like forty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean? Yeah? So that thing sort of hurt a little bit as he went outside. Oh, it just was that it took your breath away.
Speaker 3: My dog were in the house lying on the floor panty, not even outside.
Speaker 2: I was laying inside panting too. I've got a photo that I'm going to show you coming up in the next few minutes. It really just sums up the condition our house was in at about eight pm last night. Very reminiscent of a lot of home.
Speaker 4: Around us, around around Melbourne.
Speaker 3: I bet it was a shaka yesterday.
Speaker 2: Especially if you're at the AO, it would have been warm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paul was there, my fiance, so it was very hot because it was really great in there. And then they opened the roof that I don't what time did they open the roof during the men's match?
Speaker 2: Looked like it Yeah, yeah, And unfortunately it didn't go the Demon's way.
Speaker 13: Last year it was the world's best nick Center that stopped him. This year it's going to be Carlos al Karras had a first visit to the semifinals in Melbourne for the world number one, and he is looking every inch.
Speaker 4: The world's best looks so good. Yeah, what I would say is that, I mean I watched the first set, and I mean Demon all was like he was in the game, like he was he was in the match. There was some amazing rallies, and that first set could have gone either way.
Speaker 2: And there was this.
Speaker 4: He was he got broken at what was it six', five AND i think that just knocked the stuffing out of. It he just it was just after.
Speaker 3: That it was just after the first. Set the po probably more, like, yeah.
Speaker 4: They've sort of got a mortgage on finals at the.
Speaker 3: Finals but the women's match was over quite, quickly in, fact very. QUICKLY i don't think anyone Expected Coco GoF to go down like.
Speaker 4: That it was she had a horrible, night.
Speaker 3: Didn't she spoke to her coaches a lot on the. SIDELINE i haven't seen that much sh chat between coach and player for a long time.
Speaker 2: Because, normally, YEAH i mean for, us when we're in the, show the last thing you want to do is talk to the producing. Team rattles, you, like imagine being a player on the.
Speaker 3: Court, no she was asking for. Help she was, LIKE i don't know what to.
Speaker 4: Do that's a. Concern at least the coaches give, direction.
Speaker 3: Move, five beautiful drive.
Speaker 4: By it was absolutely drive by from you Lab how are you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 6: God how are?
Speaker 4: You i'm?
Speaker 2: Good how would you like to go to the aar get Inside Rod Labor arena For thursday. NIGHT i would love.
Speaker 3: That i've never been, goodness, gracious love.
Speaker 2: This you got, Tickets thank, you thank you so.
Speaker 3: Much and there's a fair chance you'll see the number one player in the world playing On thursday. Night one.
Speaker 2: Experience how good would that? Be, Yeah i'll tell you. What even forty five degree heat they turned out, yesterday didn't?
Speaker 3: They oh, yeah well, yeah not so much around the ground that. LOOKED i MEAN i felt for the guy in the su Of lucky cooking the Of luckys for no one but.
Speaker 4: Hot it's always been quieter in the second week, though there's a lot of doubles going on and juniors and all the rest of.
Speaker 2: It, renee good, Morning good morning. Guy how DO i take your partner on date? Night thursday, Night Rod.
Speaker 4: LABOR i would love to thank, you no.
Speaker 2: Worries tickets to, yours, enjoy ticket to.
Speaker 3: Yours, oh thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much oh thanks to our mates and. MasterCards we're going to have more tickets throughout the, week which is pretty.
Speaker 3: Cool, yeah they're hard to.
Speaker 2: Get absolutely. Tickets today's ten, guys half half of yesterday that crows ap tops of twenty. Four we are going for at the, moment what do we twenty one degree so we're slowly getting.
Speaker 3: There it's warm for the rest of the week though as, well not as hot as, yesterday but it is going to be warm and, SUNNY.
Speaker 2: I, know but nothing like yesterday that was.
Speaker 4: Insane well at the peak of, IT i think at about eight forty five last, night one hundred Thousand victorians had no. Power, Shocker so that's just adding insult to. Injury and thirty thousand of those homes are still without power this.
Speaker 2: Morning i'll be, honest, though LIKE i really expected more technical dramas as the day went, on you, know that were quite.
Speaker 3: Bad one hundred thousand with no.
Speaker 4: POWER i, know but.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we get, that you, know with with heat waves or. Blackouts BUT i, mean we really haven't had these sort of attempts for what seventeen, Years.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's, right Since Black saturday. Bushfires IN o nine there was there was a train at a cross level crossing In essenon which was stuck because the electric xair. Malfunctions that caused a bit of. Chaos there was a grass fire on The monash late yesterday, afternoon the commute, home so that had to be.
Speaker 3: CLOSED i had, power but my air concert it was on but nothing was coming. Out give it a bit of a reset and then it started working. Again BUT i have another system in our. House Producer, broady our executive produced one of his, MATES a is A, sparky and he was, like send me a photo of the system And i'll see IF i can diagnose from.
Speaker 4: Here oh, Yeah and.
Speaker 3: THEN i send him a photo of one of the panels AND i was, like this is in my house AND i have no idea what it. Does what was it a blood?
Speaker 2: System?
Speaker 3: NO i, know the split. SYSTEM i don't. KNOW i don't know if it's air con or. Grill, no like a, panel like a, button.
Speaker 4: This, Thing so you don't know what it. Does on the son of A, sparky you won't.
Speaker 3: Know it got put in when we, renovated AND i don't.
Speaker 2: Know un mess it's connected to a tanning. Bed you're not going to.
Speaker 4: KNOW i don't. KNOW i think that the reducted, system which means IT'S, ah might be avaive evaporative, coolha that's WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Needed, no it's evaporative. Cooling it's exactly what it. Is evaporative.
Speaker 4: Cooling hard to, say but that's.
Speaker 3: Also a heat it, is it's a. HEATER i turned it.
Speaker 4: On, no not that that says thirty two. Degrees you turn it on thirty two. Degrees that's why you are why you were, seeing oh thirty. TWO i don't think.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: NO i think it's saying the room is thirty two.
Speaker 2: Degrees give me a lopacity opacity.
Speaker 3: ROOM i think the.
Speaker 2: Evaporative.
Speaker 3: Say, look that's the air con that SAYS i had it on, seventeen but the room was actually thirty.
Speaker 2: Two you never put your aircon on When i'm at your.
Speaker 3: PLACE i have to put it on when you BECAUSE i have all the windows in the.
Speaker 4: DOORS i. Know it's. Terrible, yeah fresh air not.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, NO i don't know what that. IS i Thought brevous was a water.
Speaker 4: System, no THAT'S i think that's bright Ext you think of a.
Speaker 2: Sprinklers, no this is. AIR i don't know that pretty. If it's a big thing In New zealand when we lived. There so it basically sucks the hot air.
Speaker 3: Out so that's probably WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Needed but it doesn't cool, it you, know like. Condition so last night we're having dramas with our air conditioning because it wasn't cooling the rooms upstairs with the, boys so they had to all move, downstairs And felix was, like he's like, me he was really feeling the heat and we're trying to get him to. Sleep so he's got high school, today you. Know so we end up getting you, know those cooling. Sheets use those cooling sheets and you chuck them in the freezer to cool them.
Speaker 3: Down i've got one of those from my dog in the dog.
Speaker 2: Bed you can put in. There there's human ones you can get.
Speaker 4: It it's like. Gel they.
Speaker 2: Said, yeah they're sort of like a gel and then you can get like the the the hack ones.
Speaker 4: Hats.
Speaker 2: Yeah so last NIGHT i chucked all the stuff in the freezer and then put it on him when he went to.
Speaker 4: Bed he looks like he's camping in The North.
Speaker 2: Park, no that's like a futon sort of. Thing it was.
Speaker 4: Downstairs, ah.
Speaker 2: Yep so he's got like the gel pack on his. Head he's got cooling sheets that have been in the, freezer just trying to get the tempt.
Speaker 3: Down so your echon didn't.
Speaker 2: Work, no well it, worked but just going to the wrong parts of the. Hats nothing kept, Up.
Speaker 3: Lauren, NO i just put that thing in CHAT gpt it, said what does this?
Speaker 2: Do what CHAT gpt sir.
Speaker 3: It, says it's the panel for your heating and most likely. Cooling big.
Speaker 2: Round hey, guys remember when we spoke To robin? Yesterday was she moving?
Speaker 4: House she was moving?
Speaker 2: House Hello, Robin hello, guys there you. Go worse thing to do on a forty eight degree?
Speaker 4: Day how did you?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 3: It sure was so.
Speaker 1: Done i'm in my new.
Speaker 5: House the removal skies were just absolutely.
Speaker 1: Awesome i've never seen anyone work so.
Speaker 10: Hard, no about nine?
Speaker 3: Hours did you pay him in slurpies as? WELL i was happy to.
Speaker 9: Pay him in almost.
Speaker 10: ANYTHING i, mean, yeah.
Speaker 2: ABSOLUTELY i can't believe they kept going with the move and it wasn't a tools down.
Speaker 4: Situation, yeah, NO i.
Speaker 1: COULDN'T i was really really.
Speaker 8: Worried, no they kept going with the.
Speaker 9: Move on my airconn worked.
Speaker 3: Beautifully but you still have to have the doors open when You're, yeah that's the problem that.
Speaker 2: Was, yeah you can't open the door quick quick bringing the sofa and.
Speaker 3: How the new dig star you're?
Speaker 4: Happy yeah we have a.
Speaker 10: House B, Yeah i'll invite you.
Speaker 8: All i've got rid of about a thousand.
Speaker 4: Boxes the joys of Moving jason pop over for the house.
Speaker 3: Warming, CLINTON i went to someone's. House what if we go to someone's house to open the new oven the stove top we, Did, robert this Is jon for a dinner.
Speaker 2: Party i've got a whole new, house not just a new.
Speaker 3: Other oh, wow well we must bring friends.
Speaker 2: Are Today you're in the new house down in the move WHEN i came forget doing that Yesterday's. Yeah the good news, is, yes we've got some warm days, ahead but the cool changes. Here tops of twenty four you made Of. Melbourne it is right on seven. Thirty check you around the, work the latest in news, next and then let's offload some money to see everyone in the office yesterday online trying to buy their's were.
Speaker 3: Insane, ye well we've got.
Speaker 4: Them we've got lots of.
Speaker 3: Them we sure to stay Tuned Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Star song to. Win, Okay, well tongues were wagging here In melbourne At Melbourne park yesterday because there was a there was a vip, there sleb spotting. It there was a.
Speaker 3: Nippy in, fact WHEN i went last week during the time out or whatever it, was we were like on our phones standing the front road with the big zoom on there on These. Freeman oh, YEAH i mean on On monday it was all The olympians were.
Speaker 4: There, YEAH.
Speaker 3: I love The. Celebt he was. There thorpe he was, There, freeman LIKE i, said was. There Peter bowl was.
Speaker 4: THERE i wonder if THE pm will make an appearance because for the final quite open their, boot aren't They the politicians.
Speaker 2: Will be there for the.
Speaker 3: Final, sure but men's or women's got to go to. BOTH i, AGREE i think you have to go to.
Speaker 4: Both. Well yesterday as a guest Of Piper champagne was a lady whose name has become very familiar in the gossip sections of newspapers. RECENTLY i speak Of Jules, neil oh formal life of former, life former partner Of Locke neil The, lions well just co, captain just like.
Speaker 2: Them this all went down over The christmas, break over the.
Speaker 3: Summer their lives were splashed across the, newspapers which is intense and insanely difficult for somebody having a terrible.
Speaker 2: TIME i felt fair because they've got.
Speaker 3: Kids, yeah they've got.
Speaker 4: Kids so she's now she's relocated To, perth her home. Town she's she's taken the. Kids but everyone's been watching The instagram and obviously she was snapped at the at the paper and that made you know. Headline she's in the newspaper. Today she looks amazing the revenge.
Speaker 3: Bodders she is, glowing revenging and all the sisters are behind.
Speaker 4: Her get a, queen so she captain captured Her instagram photo. Yesterday girls just want to have. Fun dot dot dot at the aohart. Emoji they do want a few.
Speaker 3: CHAMPAGNES i didn't.
Speaker 4: Really she was wearing a pink pale pink matching set From ossie Label victoria And.
Speaker 2: Woods.
Speaker 3: Lauren, well thanks for the fashion, Update, clint.
Speaker 4: Comprising of a corset style bustier top and bermuda.
Speaker 2: Short please never say that sentence again read.
Speaker 4: No but here's what caught my. ATTENTION i didn't realize she'd been signed to a talent. Agency so she's now got a, Manager Jules Neil. Well to be, fair do you think she.
Speaker 3: Had a manager? Before but it was the same as, his and she left that agency fair enough and has signed with someone.
Speaker 2: Else, also if people out there are willing to pay big bucks that might have heard her indoor, stuff it's like you need.
Speaker 7: The, coin make the money she's gone through you know WHAT i? Mean like the talent description is with the background in.
Speaker 4: Hairstyling she brings a polished yet effortless feel and strong eyed detail to her.
Speaker 3: Content she does have great hairy.
Speaker 2: Is me just clarify he hooked up.
Speaker 3: With allegedly her best mate. Photos there were all those photos that went around from their. Instagrams everything's documented on the internet these days of them are celebrating after The Grand. Final and then she commented on the Friends instagram post something like take these, down, idiot you're embarrassing. Yourself the tell, TALE i mean that's pretty like straight to the. Point good, On, like, yeah take them.
Speaker 4: Down the tell tale in that one photo was the knee that was doing a. Lot remember the knee was like sort of almost angled in Towards lockie's.
Speaker 3: Thigh you'll get, You, yeah wherever in a, photo my knee shan't be touching your. Thigh Lor you've got nothing to.
Speaker 4: Worry the rumor is a true tangled the other.
Speaker 2: Way in, fact you've cut your knees, off.
Speaker 3: There'll be no knee.
Speaker 4: Touching.
Speaker 3: Hey oh but good, luck good honor for getting out and. About she doesn't have to go on, hide get on with your, life WHICH i imagine would be insanely. Difficult right, Now, hey.
Speaker 2: We didn't get to do this because we're. Away but thirteen twenty four, ten did they get with a? Friend were you? Dating were you dating someone and they hooked up with your? Mate?
Speaker 3: OH i can't imagine it's a regular, occurrence or is? It AM i living in a in a fancy, land people are hooking up with their partner's best.
Speaker 2: FRIEND i think it happens more than more than you.
Speaker 4: THINK i think so.
Speaker 2: Too thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 4: Ten you know, what some cooky stuff goes on in the in the, suburbs are breeding for.
Speaker 2: Breeding will never, forget BUT i will never forget getting a phone call on radio from a lady who she said she cheated on her twin partner with his twin. Brother, huh and then she doesn't Know they don't know who the baby belongs to because THE dna is the.
Speaker 4: Same, no, yep, no that's that's not.
Speaker 3: Real that's the.
Speaker 4: Lines and twins hooked. Up but they and now they don't know who the baby.
Speaker 2: Is who the? Babby that, yeah identical for identical.
Speaker 3: Twins Apparently APPARENTLY i don't think that's.
Speaker 4: True that. Happens that's not, ideal is. It that's quite a sticky. Situation that's one in a, million isn't.
Speaker 3: It BUT i look at my best, friends, right thanks you. VIDEOT i look at my best friend's, husbands AND i just think what they like my?
Speaker 4: Brothers is there not even one that you just got?
Speaker 3: Fews just think about all my closest girlfriends and their, Husbands Like i'm not you know Why i'm not running away with Like Dale cheeseman Or Tom. Hawkins no, thanks they're like. Brothers tom's a.
Speaker 2: Catch for his.
Speaker 4: Wife THIRTEEN i JUST i just could.
Speaker 3: NOT i couldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: It thirteen twenty fourteen is our?
Speaker 3: Number all running away with gem Or? NO i. CAN'T i just.
Speaker 2: Can't thirteen twenty four ten is our? Number were you donating someone and they got with a, Friend?
Speaker 3: Paul maybe he'll run away With. Clint you've been touching.
Speaker 2: Me we're going to take your girls and there we'll take one, Now, Okay, Natalie she's quickly called, Three, hey, mat welcome to the. Show how are?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Hey you, guys and well how are?
Speaker 11: You can you.
Speaker 4: What happened in the suburbs Is lauren being naive?
Speaker 2: Thing and this stuff doesn't happen in not?
Speaker 1: Boring, NO i was with my ex for six years AND i loved him so much that it just wasn't working.
Speaker 5: Out SO i actually hooked him up with my best friend BECAUSE.
Speaker 1: I loved them both and thought they'd defurveing.
Speaker 4: Together oh you actually passed him off. Yourself that's coming THAT i could do.
Speaker 2: That, yeah she tried. To can't pull off you?
Speaker 3: Anyone did they? Did they live happily ever.
Speaker 12: After i'm still together they.
Speaker 2: Years oh, wow that'll be. Fun that'll be fun wedding.
Speaker 4: Speech why don't you shacked.
Speaker 3: Up with his brother or? Something? NATALIE i wish he had a.
Speaker 2: Brother oh, wow. Wow thirteen twenty fourteen is our. Number were you dating someone and they hooked up with your best? Mate give us a call at Nov so we're talking about The Lucky neel situation.
Speaker 3: Because jewels was at the tennis last night looking a million.
Speaker 4: Bucks she was wearing what About i'm good.
Speaker 3: Good victoria And woods? Corsets you told.
Speaker 4: Meyb, yeah it. Was it was doing a, Lot it was doing. Plenty do you know?
Speaker 3: What do you know how many people will see those photos and Go i'm going to go and buy that. Outfit they'll sell.
Speaker 2: Out oh, yeah especially if you've been cheated. On gone by the cheating of, course do you?
Speaker 3: Reckon that's the.
Speaker 4: Revenger yeah, Yeah. Ok the hot course At, Style, Bustier top And bermuda.
Speaker 2: SHOP i said that.
Speaker 3: AGAIN i wouldn't look in the top and The bermuda.
Speaker 2: Show i'll give it a.
Speaker 4: Course at, start she looked. Great, alright she's.
Speaker 2: Back twenty four ten is our. Number loan might be being a bit, naive but we've asked were you with someone and they hooked up with your? Friend we have anonymous on the line From Armadale Morning morning.
Speaker 5: Story pretty, MUCH i was with my ex boyfriend for nearly six. Years oh, no and THEN i found it out through someone, else not him nor, her that he was cheating on me with one of my friends that i'd.
Speaker 11: KNOWN i was about four years.
Speaker 2: Old in that situation more he almost more upset to lose the friendship than the. Boyfriend well it's.
Speaker 11: A bit of a, rollercoaster BUT i was pretty MUCH i think that was pretty much over him. Anyway and then, yeah it all they ended up. Together they ended up gay for a, while.
Speaker 8: And then he ended up chanting on her.
Speaker 3: The same thing to. Her oh, yeah it happens a lot more than.
Speaker 4: ANYTHING i. Mean the other thing about all this is, that as is the case With Jules neil And Lucky Lucky, neil it all tends to play out on socials well and you, know you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean where it's like almost been more disappointed in the friend than the. Past and your. Husband i'm a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Husband you know you men can get away with.
Speaker 2: Anything No, god, no, no, no, No i'm you've taken it the wrong.
Speaker 3: Way but, yeah well yeah it sucks as your best friend and your husband.
Speaker 4: Audience that's a shock you got away. With what do you? Got what do you? Got deep down?
Speaker 2: THERE i haven't gotten that you were? Thirty twenty? Fourteen is that? Number?
Speaker 3: YES i, will, Okay, pilot talk to.
Speaker 4: Us what?
Speaker 3: Happened?
Speaker 1: Okay SO i pretty much was with my first, boyfriend first serious, boyfriend WHEN i was like From i'm forty, five not so nearly forty five.
Speaker 8: This, year.
Speaker 10: And it was quite.
Speaker 1: Serious so we'd moved in together AND i actually THOUGHT i was.
Speaker 10: Going to he was the.
Speaker 1: One we were together for nearly five years and at the three and a half year, MARK i found out he'd been having an affair with my best, friend and all my other girlfriends. Knew oh how?
Speaker 2: LONG i hadn't been going on for.
Speaker 3: A long?
Speaker 4: Time and.
Speaker 1: Is that back in the day when we were teenagers, her my boyfriend and her boyfriend were friends and he was cheating on her AND i and they used to be, housemates AND i knew about, it and no one else had the balls to tell her that he was cheating On.
Speaker 4: Kyl and then she did it to.
Speaker 3: Me how old were you when this went?
Speaker 2: Down, oh she's almost forty, five.
Speaker 3: Yeah like Twenty, yes so this is twenty five years. Ago it's still. Fresh you're still, mad And i'm still. Fresh YEAH i.
Speaker 1: Am she's still.
Speaker 3: Dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah but the thing, is my dad is to cheating on my mum all the, time And i'm my, LIKE i don't care who you are as far As i'm. Concerned if you're cheating on someone AND i find out.
Speaker 10: Old tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah so on the other, WAY i don't want to be putting that in the. MIDDLE i don't want to be put in the situation.
Speaker 3: If it was your best.
Speaker 2: Friend if you're throwing the, leg you're throwing the leg over someone. ELSE i don't want to have to be the person, Goes Hey, paul got something to tell.
Speaker 4: You, no, no, No Hey, kyla did you buy a revenge?
Speaker 2: Dress?
Speaker 1: No But i'm really up in the world because with a really nice partners exactly get.
Speaker 2: It, yeah, girl.
Speaker 3: Twenty years, LATER i can STILL i can still eat.
Speaker 2: It like if she's over the shop she bloody slash those times best. Friends also the fact that it was going on for so long and everyone knew.
Speaker 3: Too that's a. Shocker but now you shook someone else, Around, kylo she's going to tell.
Speaker 4: Them you're going to tell you how good is the revenge? Pod by the, Way.
Speaker 3: Revenge Bod, Yeah revenge dress?
Speaker 4: Great, Yeah well you sound a little bit. Seady then get it more of that.
Speaker 3: Place Jools neil was always.
Speaker 4: Hot it is hot before and hotter.
Speaker 2: After, yeah just gone On instagram.
Speaker 3: Friends with.
Speaker 4: Us for, that poor.
Speaker 2: Lady, well good Morning. Melbourne it has just gone thirteen past, Day big day in households Around melbourne today with kids heading back to, school little preppy start and we're going to dive into that in the second shout out to twenty kids that are in the car at the moment.
Speaker 3: On the, way especially those going to their first, day have a great. Day. FUN i hope you make some new. Friends and if you, don't doesn't. Matter there's always, tomorrow exactly, Right.
Speaker 2: Los, Isabella good, Morning good morning.
Speaker 3: Guy, hello you're a first day to, School.
Speaker 4: Isabella, yeah, Firstday i'm git.
Speaker 3: Nervous, no she's twenty four and she's a. Nurse, guys it's not actually your first, day is. It?
Speaker 2: No, no that's good cuma from a. Nurse you know when they do some gags and then they jab you at the.
Speaker 3: Needle, Yeah i've never done this.
Speaker 2: Before all, Right, isabella you can got an easy question fifty backs medium for five hundred or roll the dice and go for five. K today we go on the, medium five hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars all, Right, isabella we have a question lined up for. You you'll hear the. Question you'll hear three, two one. Countdown you need to answer before the. Buzzer if you, correct five hundred bucks come in your.
Speaker 4: Way it is all thanks to.
Speaker 2: Il Jana Charcoal. Chicken you've heard. About it is now Feeding. Melbourne it fed us yesterday in the, meeting and it is dollar.
Speaker 4: Shops good.
Speaker 2: Roast oh, mate no one does it? Better, hey this is.
Speaker 3: GETTIBLE i knew it straight, away so DID.
Speaker 2: I But i'm just. Wondering how old are you, Again?
Speaker 4: Isabella i'm twenty four.
Speaker 3: Aways that means you're born in two thousand and.
Speaker 4: Two oh, well never felt, told neither of.
Speaker 2: Us, okay here we. Go good luck For cheeky five hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars who was the first winner Of Australian idol three two one names before the. Buzzer this is the winner?
Speaker 2: Single this is the winner single from two thousand and. THREE i mean it.
Speaker 3: WAS i love that.
Speaker 2: Song there's no? Noisey what about?
Speaker 4: Me rise?
Speaker 2: Up remember that a?
Speaker 3: Divido that was all of them they?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 2: Yeah remember the divas shout? Out, okay, Deru Hey, Isabella i'm so sorry you just missed you just.
Speaker 3: ACTORS i know that's.
Speaker 2: Sorry go to the.
Speaker 4: Replay, okay we're going to the.
Speaker 2: Replay you missed it.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately sorry is a bella give me the?
Speaker 2: Crack, yes, big big day in households Around melbourne, today a lot of preppy. Starting we're going to dive into first day back to school next and then still to come this hour when you hear us Play Harry. Styles hit the phones and tickets are. Yours we've got a stack of them to go here at number one Hundred Morning. Melbourne this is number one. Hundred we're on the. Air thanks SO i, mates it's already express it Is Jason Lauren clint here as. Well good luck, today.
Speaker 3: Guys, yeah a shout out to all of those who are in their cars right now on the way to the first day of, school whether it's primary, school high, school just the first day for the.
Speaker 4: Year.
Speaker 3: NOW i was just on FaceTime with my little god, Daughter. Bessie good Luck, Bessie Sir patrick's good Luck. Bessie you have the best. Day and to all the other little preppies out. There it can be a bit bit scary leaving mum and, dad but have a great.
Speaker 4: Day, yes it's.
Speaker 2: FUNNY i was saying. Earlier, god the time. Flies like my Eldest, felix who's, TWELVE i remember his first day of prep like it was. Yesterday and funnily, enough when they were, preppies they were more excited like the parents were the ones that were. Emotional so this is the.
Speaker 3: Thing all my friends whose kids are going to prep today or, tomorrow like a, messy especially the first.
Speaker 2: Ones, yeah compared to, like you, know, yeah the parents are a. Mess the kids are more just, excited probably SO i don't know what's. Coming and they walk into their little backpacks and they're almost falling back the dresses.
Speaker 3: Down to The Ye bessie just went through what was in her lunchbox with her. DRESS i wan't want to make sure the teacher and. Everything big told us her teacher she'll grow into.
Speaker 4: Her my nephew is starting primary school, tomorrow So i'm starting, prep which is really. Nice just a, huge beautiful little.
Speaker 2: Moment and you should be, Cool Uncle clint and pick him. Up, okay take him for an ice cream house first day.
Speaker 4: Min aligned with, naptime but, yeah, sure just one, sure.
Speaker 2: Yea she was just christ car out in the front of the.
Speaker 3: Store is your sister emotional about?
Speaker 2: Him, yeah she's she's so excited to get the house because she's she's.
Speaker 4: Coming off maternity, leave so she's going back to school. Herself she's a, teacher so it's sort of like all in the same. Week it's quite chaotic in the.
Speaker 2: Household, WELL I i just spoke to my twelve year old Then felix who is starting high school today.
Speaker 11: Or.
Speaker 4: NERVOUS i.
Speaker 2: THINK i think there's some nerves. There it's definitely a different tone to when he started.
Speaker 3: Prep but he's got. Mates when he was in the other day he said some of his.
Speaker 2: Mates he's got a couple of mates and they're great, kids and they're going the same school and. Stuff BUT i said him last, night, Like i'm Just i'm so bloody proud of, you, Mate AND i, SAID i, said, listen it's pressure in high school when you get. There AND i, said some kids are idiots and they make stupid decisions and they try and do stuff to be. Cool and he's, like, dad last THING i care about is trying to be. Cool And i'm, like, Great just.
Speaker 4: Do you feel? Nervous?
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, YEAH i think WHENEVER i, WAS i think Whenever i've spoken other, parents Because i'll always be like member in the, trenches we got a twelve year, old ten year, old three year. Old time he gets easier and they're, like, oh big, kids big.
Speaker 4: Problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah so Now i'm, like, oh, okay high, school high school.
Speaker 3: Years highchoo's, tough but you also make some of the like your best friends in high school. Exactly it's the most like once you settled, in they're the best years of your. Life going to high. School like my best friends from high, school that's. AWESOME i hated, it did you high?
Speaker 4: School?
Speaker 2: YEAH i think that's maybe where the trepidation.
Speaker 3: Is, yeah even from, You evan all the.
Speaker 2: WAY i loved, primary but just had a bad run in high. School he's got to get teased heaps or anything like. That it just wasn't my.
Speaker 3: Vibe, yeah you, KNOW i mean some kids hate.
Speaker 4: It, yeah the formative years of your, life, Right SO.
Speaker 2: I think maybe that's where my nervous energy is coming.
Speaker 3: From and then what year your other kids going? Into, sorry what Is hudson going?
Speaker 2: Into hudson's going into year?
Speaker 3: Four and are you um sure it's?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Three four or?
Speaker 2: Five it's?
Speaker 3: Four, Oa, well he's steering at me before he goes today.
Speaker 2: Too, No, no he goes.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow So le's just got to. Today and then then the little one starts.
Speaker 2: Next she starts four year old kinder On. Friday but that's a half day, WHY i don't, Know, LAUREN i don't because he is meant to.
Speaker 3: Frustrated did he go to three year old? Kinder, yes, okay they don't ask any more questions after you just threw that across the.
Speaker 2: Room they love a.
Speaker 4: Half do you still make the still make lunch for the children in high?
Speaker 2: School, yeah so you're eleven and, twelve they're allowed to leave the school grounds in the local.
Speaker 3: Servo he's got a few years to.
Speaker 4: Go, yeah did you make his? Lunch?
Speaker 2: NO i believe he did this Small, oh that's his. Chore.
Speaker 3: Yeah what's what goes in a lunch box in the year? Seven these?
Speaker 4: Days a?
Speaker 2: Vape that's?
Speaker 4: Funny monster can that's not?
Speaker 3: Funny what does going?
Speaker 2: LIKE i don't.
Speaker 3: Know do you still get?
Speaker 2: LIKE i don't think it's a roll up?
Speaker 4: Job in high? School is it?
Speaker 3: Recess and then? Lunch what did they call?
Speaker 4: It pre?
Speaker 3: Lunch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, recess isn't it a? While first, recess, afternoon?
Speaker 3: Recess it's been a, while and then big, lunch big play.
Speaker 2: Lunch, no they don't call it play lunch in the screenplay not play. Lunch in high.
Speaker 3: What's it called play?
Speaker 4: Lunch you went to a rough.
Speaker 3: School my lunch is such a kid.
Speaker 4: NAME i think it's. Race it's not play.
Speaker 2: Lunch it's just because he used to play up at. Lunch that's the way he.
Speaker 4: Calls we used to call it dart. O'clock oh my, god behave.
Speaker 3: Yourselves if you're off to high, school have. Fun don't do anything we actually.
Speaker 2: Do think anyone see my?
Speaker 4: Light stop it.
Speaker 11: It Is.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren clinton is, well we're doing thanks to my mate to ready express.
Speaker 4: Lyon does it know how they build? TUNNELS i don't need to. See it's A. Missouri she sinks the moon is a planet and the sun.
Speaker 2: Is a, star so really is a?
Speaker 13: Star doesn't?
Speaker 2: Know thir a twenty four. Ten is there something that you know that you Think lauren doesn't? Know in, return we got free stuff to. Go he's some of the ones we got in the.
Speaker 1: Past did you know that the iconic film clips Of Maybe One More time By Brittain. Spears, yes it was filmed as a very faithful as grief right oh.
Speaker 3: High.
Speaker 9: Yeah In South, africa lions mate for ten days, straight every twenty. Minutes good on, Them so every twenty minutes he has a little peeback for ten.
Speaker 3: Days for ten, days day and.
Speaker 2: NIGHT i didn't know that much concerned you were like for ten days ten, oh good on?
Speaker 3: Them every ten minutes that's.
Speaker 2: Exhausting thirteen twenty four ten is our. Number if you have something that you Think lauren doesn't.
Speaker 3: NOW i saw something On i'm a, celebrity kept me out? Here oh, yeah and.
Speaker 4: Look was It Denny heinz bracking.
Speaker 3: Him SHE i didn't.
Speaker 2: Careful she'll come for.
Speaker 4: YOU i, KNOW i. Know i'm frightened and you know, What you're.
Speaker 3: Dead So Shan Siral Shan sira hate each, other.
Speaker 4: Right is a bit of Mean.
Speaker 2: Denny, YEAH i find the mean. Too she's a bit, abrupt very.
Speaker 4: CONDESCENDING i would lay two minutes in the.
Speaker 3: Jungle people will say things Like i'm fifty five and you're thirty, Five so listen to me BECAUSE i, Know, Marcus i've been here. Longer, well, Anyway i'm not talking about any. Records you, know fifty five, THOUSAND.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: Fifty what's your? Favorite Danny, hynes.
Speaker 4: All the, moron they're they're all.
Speaker 3: Hits i've Seen marshall life quite a few. Times. Phenomenal, Anyway i'm on the, computer but there's No.
Speaker 4: Danny it's Not.
Speaker 3: Danny It's. Danny.
Speaker 2: Danny let me try.
Speaker 3: No still nothing anyway.
Speaker 4: You Tried, Danny i'll Try, danny were.
Speaker 3: Going to Get Danny. Minogue, no and that's not how you Spelled.
Speaker 4: Danny, no mad you go with the.
Speaker 2: Eye i'm trying, Everything.
Speaker 4: Danny, yeah we're going to.
Speaker 3: Play you're not Playing dan. Anyway so in the, Jungle George Colin, Barris, jason, sorry, Focus George Colin baris, restaurant her was talking To cyrel from outside now Remember cyrel through the glass of Wine dominica dominic, anyway big fan of, here, obviously and she was talking about how she was On maths And George Coln barrs had no idea What maps.
Speaker 2: Was he didn't. Know, wait how does it? Work do you get married to?
Speaker 12: Someone it's like a fake, wedding but you do literally just meet them on the day of your, wedding and then right after you get, married you go back to, like you, know your hotel, room and then you fly straight away for your.
Speaker 5: Honeymoon why why, wait, wait pull?
Speaker 4: Up he hadn't Seen, maps so he didn't know it. Worked make arm, On, GEORGE.
Speaker 2: I don't even watch, it BUT i know how it.
Speaker 3: Works he's too busy in the kitchen, cooking so.
Speaker 2: Why, wait, wait, wait, wait pull?
Speaker 3: UP i Love george they've got no idea how maps. Work he must be the only person in the world that didn't know who the two strangers got?
Speaker 4: Married is out Number george didn't know. MAPS i love.
Speaker 2: It what Does lauren not? Know let's go to the.
Speaker 3: Phone, Hi, Georgia, hello he Got.
Speaker 5: Okay do you know Why bluie is Called bluie because he's a blue?
Speaker 3: Healer?
Speaker 11: Yes but why.
Speaker 4: He's? Blue and she she.
Speaker 5: It's because he's the Old the oldest dog was a blue heeler Named.
Speaker 2: Blue, yep that's what we.
Speaker 3: Said hang, on, duck, Wake, georgia hang. On blue is called blue because he's a blue.
Speaker 5: Heeler she's because the oldest dog in history was a blue heeler Named.
Speaker 6: Blue.
Speaker 3: Like the first dog ever?
Speaker 4: BORN i think? So, yeah told.
Speaker 8: Me that's what my mum told.
Speaker 11: Me it's through the grape.
Speaker 8: Vine she told me.
Speaker 4: This segments WHAT i love.
Speaker 3: It, georgia the Oldest, oh, okay the oldest dog that like that ever Lived it was twenty nine years. Old was not the first dog ever.
Speaker 2: Born on This georgia delivered that.
Speaker 4: Beautifully, Yeah, Georgia i've got you, know like The kickerman soy sauce bottles with a little. Fish, no, no that the actual glass ones and they've got they've got an opening to. Opening if you hold, it it just doesn't come.
Speaker 2: OUT i discovered this the other. Day, no, no, no your hold.
Speaker 4: ONE i always go too, much and you know you need to put your finger on the OLD i only discovered it the other. DAY i didn't.
Speaker 2: Know NOW i do.
Speaker 3: Know clinty doesn't. Know do you Know i've seen on the instagrams people that get the fish, yeah soy sauce fish and they put it in the sushi.
Speaker 4: Roll you poke it, in they poke it. Inside, yeah way way wait, wait, sorry.
Speaker 3: What they get the sushi? Roll light down and, yeah all the way. Down that's why it's got the. NOZZLE i don't believe that's.
Speaker 4: Why people do that with your tomato. Sauce you go straight in the pie in the.
Speaker 3: Hole is that what someone's? Got the long?
Speaker 4: Squirt it's a long, square long? Square good?
Speaker 2: Morning what Does lauren?
Speaker 11: Know did you know six seven was the word of the year last?
Speaker 3: Year DID i know six seven was the?
Speaker 4: Word?
Speaker 3: JADEN i disagree with, you BUT i did know.
Speaker 2: That you know it's mostly banned in schools.
Speaker 3: Now, jayden do you know what six seven.
Speaker 2: Means don't get into.
Speaker 10: That it is it's about a basketball.
Speaker 4: PLAYER i, think, yeah good on you jadon height the basketball players het he's like six.
Speaker 2: Seven i'm not getting in this.
Speaker 4: Argument why is it banned in? School? Friend some?
Speaker 3: FUN i don't get why all the parents hate it so.
Speaker 2: Much because that's all you, hear that's ALL i heard over. Summer well your, parents that's.
Speaker 3: Kids you know where the buck stops with me When elbow did it and they did it in. Parliament, yeah, yeah just let the kids have.
Speaker 2: It, Hello, joe just leave it to the. Kids, Hey joe in Mill? Park what Does lauren not?
Speaker 10: Know do you know that hot water turns into ice quicker than cold?
Speaker 3: War, Now, JOE i did know, This YES i did, know But I've i've never actually seen that point. Proved do you buy boiling water in the ice? Dispenser is that what you?
Speaker 10: Do, yeah it's. True i've tried it, myself and it does mout and it yeats, correct and it does go into ice much quicker than cold.
Speaker 3: Water well there you, Go, Joe, Hey, joe.
Speaker 4: Busy but it's the same with if YOU'RE i, KNEW i. Knew if you're boiling cold? Water is this? True it boils quicker than hot. Water.
Speaker 2: No, SEE i was making past the other night AND i had that in the back of my head And i'm, mate Now i'm still going to boil the.
Speaker 4: Joke, well, okay let's Ask George Colin baris what ethics.
Speaker 2: Whoy wait wait, wait pull up.
Speaker 4: At.
Speaker 2: That but you know WHAT i, Mean LIKE i just sit there and, went you, know WHETHER i believe it or, not the kettle's?
Speaker 3: Boiled is the boiling water freeze?
Speaker 2: Faster joe Mill?
Speaker 4: Park how does it? Work, joe we're just the.
Speaker 10: Parents to do with the way. Evaporates it's to do with his, evaporation and it's just, yeah it's.
Speaker 2: Next next time you're Playing MythBusters at, home give us a, Yell, joe just.
Speaker 4: Yeah good on Your.
Speaker 3: JOE i had heard that.
Speaker 4: One that's really, yeah ye all.
Speaker 2: Right As lauren doesn't know it's just gone nineteen to, night still to come this, MORNING i.
Speaker 3: DIDN'T i didn't Know bluehillers were the first dogs on.
Speaker 4: Airplay look she got, there did?
Speaker 2: She this is the song you're listening out for brand New Harry. Styles when you hear, it give us a ring and. Ticket to his concert will be yours here on number one. Hundred, hi this Is Harry, Styles Harry stars Se.
Speaker 3: Harry Styles live The.
Speaker 10: Show oh my.
Speaker 2: God the sheep panic on some of the girls in the office. YESTERDAY i know he's trying to talk to safety in our pr.
Speaker 3: Department she's it not, now not, Now jason trying to Get harry?
Speaker 4: Tickets really was?
Speaker 2: That oh, yeah oh, yeah don't mess with. THEM i. Was actually we unplugged the. Computer just he's.
Speaker 3: Coming he's, here so we'll not. Soon he's here In. November it's this year and he's only going to seven cities in the, world two of which are In, Australia melbourne And. Sydney it's His Together Together live In, Australia Marvel, Stadium november this. Year tickets and info from livenation dot, com dot Are you and his new Album Kids all The Time disco occasionally is out On.
Speaker 2: MARCHESTICE i love the name of the, album SO i love the single Yees so what's growing on? Me, thirteen twenty. Fourteen. Tickets where are we?
Speaker 3: Going we're going To thomastown this, morning are We is there someone Called sky From? Thomastown oh my, god yeah, guy you Big Harry styles. Fan, Yes, sky the tickets are.
Speaker 7: Yours oh my, god thank.
Speaker 3: You, yes here you.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 3: Welcome oh my, god thank. You how much do you Love? HARRY i love you so much AND i didn't THINK i was going to be able to. Go, well you're going the tickets to? Yours, fine amaze you.
Speaker 2: Guys you're Welcome Marvel. Stadium you will be.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 2: Enjoy who are you going to?
Speaker 9: TAKE i don't even know.
Speaker 4: YET i don't.
Speaker 3: Know now you got Till. November let them find amongst.
Speaker 4: Themselves, Absolutely oh.
Speaker 3: My, god you guys are.
Speaker 9: Amazing thank.
Speaker 2: You no. Worries scott thomastown our latest. Winner we got More harry tickets throughout the, week that's. Right if you can't get them, online don't. Stress just listen to us weekdays from six doubles to go every single day On. Nova Jason Lawrence.
Speaker 4: California next.
Speaker 2: Week oh way bored quantas flight and head To. California any bark on The ultimate road. Trip, yeah we Do palm spread with L a head To san fran and then the and then while we're In San.
Speaker 4: Fra the biggest sell On Earth. Chase that's.
Speaker 2: Right the crew of is In california and take us to the Super.
Speaker 4: Bowl So laura AND i are just looking at, MERCHANDISE nfl merchandise for the, big bigger. Cage, yeah because you're a you're A pats fan or A patriots. Fan i'm on The.
Speaker 3: Hawks there's an aussy that.
Speaker 4: Place, yeah there, is chat to him.
Speaker 2: Hopefully in the, Week clint was looking at buying Some Seattle seahawks merch, like you're gonna buy one of the tops and get it sent From. America, well, Yeah.
Speaker 4: America we're going.
Speaker 3: There In, america, yea but you want to have it, ready, yeah will be.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, Yes, Yes.
Speaker 3: Jason when was the last time you even went on a?
Speaker 4: PLANE i mean Jet star doesn't, care.
Speaker 3: He, Does but it was when you went To fiji and you decided it was too, hot so you come.
Speaker 2: There VERY i mean nothing.
Speaker 4: Better, yes to day it was Very do you think A Grand final week here In melbourne you can't get a?
Speaker 2: Scarf, yeah But i'm going to the shop to buy one of THOSE I Love la shirts, anyway.
Speaker 4: So it one.
Speaker 3: THERE i JUST i don't want to be on. THIS i feel like you're going to look Like National.
Speaker 4: Lampoons Chevy.
Speaker 3: Chase Chevy chase is.
Speaker 4: Here i'm going to get you a shirt.
Speaker 3: Too i'm not doing anything the same as.
Speaker 2: You, well then you'll be very happy to know flight THAT i am On seattle for The Super.
Speaker 4: Bowl Why i'm on The.
Speaker 2: Seahawks why BECAUSE i get the vibe they.
Speaker 3: LIKE i know because this morning you said they're the underdogs and we, said, no they're much better.
Speaker 2: TEAM i, KNOW i get. That but in the, past The patriots had won The Super bowl, Winning they've won so many With Tom brady back in the.
Speaker 3: Day, LOOK i think The seahawks, Win BUT i am on the.
Speaker 4: Pants, okay all.
Speaker 2: Right here's the goat the best. Bit you get your very own. Trip that's. Right we are giving away a family holiday to call.
Speaker 3: For we're going over to get you excited about what you could experience the. Sites that sounds the. Fun there is so much to say and do In. CALIFORNIA i love. It we're going To Palm, spring going to go To San, francisco go.
Speaker 2: To la From stadium lights To National, park. Hearts california really is the ultimate. Playground it. Is you two can jump on board A quanta's flight and head over there from next week when we're live In, cally do they Say, Kelly.
Speaker 4: Cali cally.
Speaker 3: The way you said and put your hands in the. Air when In, calais it's going to be a Full cali. Girl oh my, god, guys do you?
Speaker 2: Reckon i'll come back with the next, yes, yes you.
Speaker 3: KNOW i heard the Kid LaRoy being interviewed.
Speaker 4: Yesterday kid.
Speaker 3: And he's got like quite In. America it's like fully Half american and fully Half. AUSTRALIAN i loved. It that'll be us well one hundred percent come back and. Accent you know. Me she's a bandwagon jumper. Ringing that's all.
Speaker 2: Right, hey we're going to get out, here. Guys but AS i mentioned next week when we're live from calli's the spirit.
Speaker 3: Fingers every time you Say.
Speaker 2: Kelly make sure you are listening for your chance to win your very own family.
Speaker 3: Holiday thank you for.
Speaker 2: Me that is.
Speaker 4: It we are out of.
Speaker 2: Here there's be a lot of parents in tears right.
Speaker 3: Now driving, home there'll be some yahoo and all the way home around.
Speaker 2: You didn't let me. Finish there'll be a lot of happy. Tears but. YEAH a lot of kids heading off to school, Today preppy starting some high, schools as. WELL i hope everything WHEN i, Came are.
Speaker 4: You going to do the pick up from high? School is that?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 4: Or does do we do a walk home or?
Speaker 2: Work he, Walks he's only a couple of doors.
Speaker 3: Five doors. Away in, fact deliberately chose that school so he didn't have to deal with the embarrassment father picking him.
Speaker 2: UP i was trying to do a bit of dad Joke bana last. Night do you do you need to borrow a phone With Google maps to get? There he's that dad not. COOL i was, like, okay just trying here.
Speaker 13: Fund of.
Speaker 2: Blaming MAYBE ill wait outside the, GATES ye should do BEFORE i go To. CALI i wanted to come. BACK i shirt.
Speaker 3: All right dad From nova.
Speaker 2: HERE i did say to him you wanted to drop him? Off and the look really said it all ha not seeing his inex or seeing him everybody have a great, day by thank, You.
Speaker 4: Lauren lauren wake up feeling good following him on the socials