Speaker 1: Is a Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's go click in.
Speaker 3: Chrissy's Click.
Speaker 1: There's some really great audio going around of a do I want to say journalists movie Pepperazzo is it?
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 1: A TMZ report, A TMZ reporter doors stopping at Tina and Ole's of course, Beyonce and Solange's mother and trying to get some juice desperately trying to get some juice about the Netflix performance that was glitchy.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because Netflix are Beyonce's performing on Christmas Day at a halftime for one of the NFL games. Yeah, and I think it's the first time Netflix to stream in this live. And when they streamed that fight live the other day, it was it was bad.
Speaker 2: It was really bad. And you know, it's a fair question. What do you think, China? Do you think it's going to be glitchy?
Speaker 1: Are you concerning about Netflix having any glitches for Beyonce's Christmas Day perform?
Speaker 2: Therefore everything we love that, Miss Tina.
Speaker 1: Do you think that all of Beyonce's grammy and arms kind of make up like the lack of CMA love.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 3: We know that's right, Thank you, I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 3: We know, that's right, Tina. She was a full miss Tina fangirl. So funny Tina. I'm surprised Tina didn't chat more. She usually loves her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she normally loves a little gas bag, her golden child. Let's move on to Lizzie Lohan. I know that it's not about appearances, but she's looking amazing.
Speaker 3: Like phenomenal.
Speaker 1: She looks sharp and sane, like compared to the stuff that was going around a few years ago, which was very concerning.
Speaker 3: She seemed extremely weathered, yes, and unhinged. Yeah, and there was that accent that.
Speaker 1: Would come and it was just, yeah, she was not having a good time of it. But no, my god, hasn't she turned that brown upside?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but that's one of the best face lifts I've seen in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I think she's taken in a photo of Kylie Jenner and said, I'll just have this, Yeah, just do that on there. But you know, it works, looks amazing. She was on who's that guy? Andy Cohen is at him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's what happens live?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was on that shoe and she divulged a very interesting story about a producer an executive.
Speaker 4: I mean, the first movie I auditioned for was The Parent Trap, and I didn't. I haven't auditioned since that.
Speaker 2: Is it true that a Disney executive asked you at the premiere of that movie if your sister was there?
Speaker 4: Yes, Michael, Michael, where's your twin? And I said, well, you should have peend me double because I don't have one.
Speaker 2: Where's your twin?
Speaker 3: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. Like Michael Eis is a really big name in.
Speaker 3: Yes, like a top dog. Surely he was across the casting in the way that show that movie was being made.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, probably not.
Speaker 1: You don't think now, I reckon he probably does contracts and has lunches and goes, yep, fine, let's just do that.
Speaker 2: Let's just let's commission it.
Speaker 3: That's still one of my top ten films, The Parent Trap. I love it.
Speaker 2: Remind me of it again. See I loved Freaky Friday, but the original one.
Speaker 3: The Parent Trap is with who is that gorgeous woman the mother on it? What is her name? Elizabeth?
Speaker 1: And Natashasha were just said to Jenni's creat she every time I see Lindsay Lohan. No matter what age she is, she astounds me with what a great actress she is.
Speaker 2: She's so good. Yes, she's really really good.
Speaker 3: No matter what state she's in. But speaking of Lindsay states, can you please just give us a Lindsay voice tease that Jojo Siwa is coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere a gaze because you're minutes.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show. I mean, I sang that so well last night in my kitchen, did.
Speaker 3: You, hey? You know what else you did? Well? Try to learn the Karma dants with Jojo Siwah.
Speaker 2: Was so bad at dancing?
Speaker 3: You tried, though, go to our instagram at the Christy Swan Show. In the song, Jojo was trying to teach Chrissy the Karma dance.
Speaker 1: And she just looked so repulsed at my inability. And she was right to be so repulsed, because there is something wrong with me. Yes, Chrissy's correspondence, Yes, well, haven't she wanted to have a say? I asked this week in Can I Ask You a question? She's a Taylor Swift song. By the way, duh, how did Tesla's work if you want to travel for longer than four hundred kilometers, and you know what. I spoke to a lot of people, including a Tesla driver owner Scudder.
Speaker 2: Who works here audio producer, still couldn't answer me.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 2: I think I might have told him to get the hell out of the studio.
Speaker 1: Did Sorry, Scott, I said, stopped wasting my time anyway. Here is an answer of sorts from Michelle. I thought it was for a second there Michelle Reznicki, who I went to school with, and she was heaven.
Speaker 2: She was the here below me.
Speaker 3: Good name.
Speaker 1: You know how sometimes there's girls that are younger than you that are just my chef's kiss. Yeah, Michelle Reznecki, if you're around, give me a call. Thirteen twenty four ten, you were heaven. It's not Resnicki though, it's Michelle Razziki. Okay, she says, Hi, Chrissy, I have a Tesla and you can get to Ularu. Couple drove from Mary's Feel in Victoria to Ularu. They said on their trip they used both superchargers and accommodation charges, which have dedicated out let's. Tesla's are great. Never pay petrol services.
Speaker 3: I mean, she sounds like someone from Tesla. She's obviously a rap, you know, not.
Speaker 2: The voice that I gave.
Speaker 1: Brody reached out after hearing my sweeping statement about personalized plates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you revealed yesterday you like them.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 3: They're so Bergane.
Speaker 1: What about the ones like on your car, the long, thin black ones, and you would have JC whatever year you're born twenty twenty ninety six.
Speaker 2: Come on, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: If it was a europlate, I like that. Yeah, a europlate I'm okay with. I still don't know if I would do personalized plates, but anyway, to.
Speaker 1: Me, because I was born in the seventies, it is the ultimate sign that you've made it like.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is.
Speaker 1: And I know I'm not alone because Brody agrees with me. Talking about number plates, I've got one. It's called a Victorian heritage plate numbers. It's numbers only that they are amazing.
Speaker 2: How do they work?
Speaker 3: Says?
Speaker 1: The closer your plate number is to one, the more valuable it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Prices start at nineteen thousand dollars. Yeah, you got too much money if you're spending nineteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: All the way to millions for numbers like number one.
Speaker 3: I know people that have spent six figures on those plates and that I mean, if you've got the money, it's worth every center looks fantastic on the vehicle.
Speaker 2: That is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, no, I can't say it on it.
Speaker 2: Do I know them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, you've got to tell me in the ad because I want names name, I'm going to press charges. I revealed earlier this week that I once sent my pen pal in New Zealand dead flies, and then we were like, how did I find a pen pal because there was no internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the answer.
Speaker 1: Michael has reached out to us to say, you were talking today about pen pals and how we found them.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, I remember there being a column in the.
Speaker 1: Sunday paper, Yes, Mike, Oh, and it had pen pals, Like you know, there was kittens and bees and stuff and pen pals and then it had a code and you would send your details to the code and then if they got that code, they would send it back.
Speaker 2: They would send you a letter back.
Speaker 3: That is so much admin. I know, how bored were you back there?
Speaker 1: So bored, Jack, so deeply bored. All right, let's finish with this one. Renee wants to weigh in on our sweeping statement where Jack you said that you are now a ziz man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is coke zero controversial because you are the queen of the dit cod.
Speaker 2: You've always been a diet coke.
Speaker 3: Than I always loved DC. I still do, but like for everyday life, I like a ziz now.
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 3: Like what, I started drinking more ziz and then when I would go back to a DC, I was like, oh, yeah, a bit harsher.
Speaker 1: I get that too, because you can't get classic diet coke in Balley, so I have to drink the ziz and then when I get back normal diet coke tastes like soda water, like no flavor. But I press on anyway. Renee wants to say none of these are good because they're all sugar and so unhealthy for you.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Well, look, it might be unhealthy and it might be discussing, but there is no sugar in it. Renee correct in either Insi's or diet coke water is the best out of these two.
Speaker 2: And you know what, she does have a point.
Speaker 3: Does she?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: The point is she's boring ha and like Live a Little Water is the Best, Have the best Weekend. Swanny Eat Love, Tim and Joel are up next.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Don Are You