Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, how are we all?
Speaker 2: Good thing?
Speaker 3: Hello love, I'm a bit hired.
Speaker 4: She's on one. Mum is on the rampage today. Paul Brody has just copped it from you.
Speaker 5: Brodie from Lauren.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me.
Speaker 2: I've got a challenge for you for the duration of this podcast. You're not allowed to touch your microphone because it's been You've been a pain in everyone's ass because of it. You're not touch it for the entire.
Speaker 5: Okay, just to sneak behind, sneak peak Pine the curtains. Jace has complained his microphone hasn't been good enough, so we've had a technician in here for the best part of forty five minutes trying to fix it for him. You no, No, No, I was. But we think part of yours is nice.
Speaker 3: We think part of the problem is that you touch it too much. No, that's not the issue, is part of it.
Speaker 5: So anytime he touches it, you just want to do it. Everyone has to shout out not that, no touching.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to spray you with sanitize it every time you get to close.
Speaker 1: No, not over the equipment.
Speaker 2: You No, he'll do.
Speaker 5: It in your faith. No, I don't stangers panic. Okay, So how's everyone's weekends?
Speaker 1: Excellent? How was yours?
Speaker 6: This is a hostile podcast.
Speaker 1: This is podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm off you and I'm at a very book oaken it. You know what Clinton? I have done a swap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah you have. Actually you're mean midlife.
Speaker 3: He touched it. He touched it. We you could hear me.
Speaker 5: I've been away four weekends in a row out of Melbourne and I'm worrying out there. I'm doing it the proper way, thank you, and I'm exhaucers.
Speaker 7: Yes, but you went to Fisher and that's unreal, little fishy fish.
Speaker 1: I get a quiet weekend?
Speaker 7: Yeah, pretty quiet?
Speaker 5: Actually?
Speaker 1: What times you go out Friday? Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, actually went to the.
Speaker 4: I'm just done a the naicey details of disass for time. What time did you officially go out leaving the house on Friday?
Speaker 1: Seven? No?
Speaker 7: Pm?
Speaker 1: No, I think it was earlier seven pm.
Speaker 3: And what time did you come home?
Speaker 1: She's still coming I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why does that matter?
Speaker 7: Mum and Dad over it?
Speaker 3: I went out three days in a row, Macy. That's very unlike.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Look I had a big night on Friday and I finished up quite early.
Speaker 3: In the morning. Good on you, thank you.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, this is time to mention on Macy early eight am.
Speaker 1: So when you're heading home at eight am, do you get stuck in traffic?
Speaker 7: It was really depressing. There's nothing worse than seeing the sunrise.
Speaker 4: I was on the way to school the kids sport at eight am. Oh, that would have made my day if I saw you cross the lights in front.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was there a big group back at the house.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there was.
Speaker 3: It was a big group.
Speaker 7: Actually, no, because what happened was I'm reading it. Actually we had a good time. We had a good time. Yeah, thanks, And then the rest of the weekend was very.
Speaker 6: We're jealous.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 7: Actually, well, I put you in an awkward position because you bloody got two people muddled up.
Speaker 1: Oh sent me a.
Speaker 4: Photo of someone she was with, and I replied saying, it's turbot Tommy and it looked nothing like Tommy the boyfriend. But to be fair, I was a couple of Margi's in that, mate.
Speaker 6: We are you still touching?
Speaker 1: It moves, don't sprain me, It doesn't move.
Speaker 2: Catagorphy does not move.
Speaker 7: It's just so off Brodie anyway, And then you know when you're like, comes to Sunday, You're like, go to work in the morning. I'm just gonna have a really really quiet night, get a good night's sleep, go to bed early. And then I had the worst sleep of my entire life. Tossing, turning, just not what, not what I needed? You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't stay at the bf's house.
Speaker 3: No stopped touching, it stops throwing. Guys, I'm going to leave on again. I don't like violence.
Speaker 1: So we left that at the old Please, we should have left you with you.
Speaker 3: I think actually the common denominator.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: In fact, you know what, if you don't start behaving, we might send you back. Oh please, yes, we might send you back. I don't back to where you belong. It's okay, where that behavior belongs.
Speaker 3: It's true. No one will let you in.
Speaker 6: Nobody there working.
Speaker 5: Let's not talk about it. Cards well, they wouldn't have thought to cancel. There's no medicans exactly right.
Speaker 1: Mum, When did you get back from the g seat.
Speaker 3: I got back yesterday.
Speaker 5: So I went. I did Melbourne, Sydney, Sydney, Gold Coast, Gold Coast Melbourne on the weekend. It was a big weekend. We did there as you know, I wasn't here for the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's a long flight.
Speaker 3: It was in Sydney.
Speaker 5: Did that I was gonna say, thought not thought mad Max Premier then did the show on Friday morning in very average form. And then they were supposed to part of the Gold Coast and I went back to Crown we were staying and said to Paul, I ain't leaving. I ain't going to the airport. I ain't getting on a plane.
Speaker 3: We ain't leaving. And I took my clothes off and I climbed I was.
Speaker 5: I climbed into that big bed and I put the blackout blinds down and I went back to sleep Heaven. First of all, I made sure they had I said, I'm coming back to the hotel and I'm starving. So they all, like ten of them, filled up their plates.
Speaker 3: At the breakfast buffey.
Speaker 5: So when I got there to have my own buffet on the table, he did not think I looked cute to.
Speaker 1: That point, I didn't think eating the buffet, eating.
Speaker 3: The buffet, and where are leaving?
Speaker 5: So then I went to sleep, slept through lunch. Friend of mine was supposed to come and meet me. I was having lunch with Whipper from Fitty and Whipper in Sydney. He called me, so I'm ten minutes away and I said, turn around and go home.
Speaker 3: I'm not kidding up. I ain't leaving this bed for no.
Speaker 1: Did you say that sent him home?
Speaker 3: That's that's a ship.
Speaker 1: Friend ship friend. He would have been devo.
Speaker 5: And I said to him, I'm so sorry, I just can't get up. And he said, after fifteen years of breakfast, you don't need to apologize to me.
Speaker 3: I know when someone's tired.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 5: So I went back to sleep and then got up, went to the bar and had two bloody Mary's and I was like, I'm back.
Speaker 3: I'm back baby.
Speaker 1: Saturday Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 3: Night, twenty two of us went did you no sorry?
Speaker 5: Friday Night, twenty two of us went to Chinese said to Paula, we have a date night at Crown, the Chinese restaurant there.
Speaker 3: Said let's have a date night, and ended up with twenty two of us. Clint came Saturdays.
Speaker 1: Was there, lazy Susan I.
Speaker 3: Never run from or We were on like five different tables, all next to each other.
Speaker 5: It was quite fun. And then we got up and went to Queensland. How about that stage up.
Speaker 1: Were you in bed early Saturday night? Friday night?
Speaker 3: Oh like ten thirty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Paul, stay out or did you go to bed ten thirty?
Speaker 5: He came to bed at ten thirty he was told to tell. I was like tonight, ain't it? Because then we had to go to Sydney Gold Coast for Fisher. I'm exhausted just talking about the weekend.
Speaker 4: Friday night, trying to get in and out of dinner so I can get home watch the footy.
Speaker 3: Well the boys just had the footy on their phone in the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, I tried doing that loud blew up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're on a night we had twenty las. You care, bloody Dacoss.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: What a game?
Speaker 7: What a game? You most can't be mad because this.
Speaker 1: Shribbled over the fucking line.
Speaker 7: It was like your beauty day Cross though, didn't it just had to be a day Cross.
Speaker 3: But they're so likable, the day Cross boys.
Speaker 6: Stupid sexy Dacoss.
Speaker 3: He can do it all, honey.
Speaker 1: He's the one with a really nice girlfriend that came.
Speaker 3: In the other day Yeah right, she was that the other day Cross. His girlfriend.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 3: She is beautiful and lovely.
Speaker 1: Yes, what do you do on the weekend?
Speaker 2: Thumb pretty quiet, went to the footy Saturday, and then Friday night just went to MAT's place.
Speaker 5: Oh my.
Speaker 2: Ah, midnight Friday and probably midnight again.
Speaker 1: Was the missus like when are you going to chat with me? She was on Friday? How was she about your.
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: So I was going to say, you were the talk of the town. After Fisher he rented an apartment right next to the stage, so because it was on the beach and then the road, and so we had an apartment right there looking at and before everyone went to the Fisher's party afterwards, we're like, let's just go back there, let the traffic settle, and then we'll go.
Speaker 3: So we went back for a drink. We'll sitting around this glass table.
Speaker 5: And everyone was sitting around this glass table and I looked down and saw of my legs and I was like, oh my god, you guys think this is weird. And I told him about you sitting nude at the glass table eating, and all of the girls just kept looking down at their own legs and we just were trying to imagine it.
Speaker 3: And in the morning it had made a long night at Fisher, I woke.
Speaker 5: Up to all these messages like I just can't stop thinking about the dick and balls under the glass.
Speaker 3: You were the talk of the town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a few people bringing up with me on the weekend too.
Speaker 5: But go and sit at a glass table in a miniskirts so I could see my legs and I was like, I just couldn't imagine.
Speaker 3: Glass tables are strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a bit of feedback and I never hear from Anika mid show pulled me on your talk about it on Friday, and she's like what did she say?
Speaker 1: He is? Are you kidding me? Or something?
Speaker 2: Because all of her colleagues listening to the show, and then so she had to answer questions when she got to work about that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you put a bit of mayo on the story though? Or is that I won't do.
Speaker 2: It becau it's cold, but I am naked a lot and I've done all those things.
Speaker 1: Definitely, whether every time wearing closed today must be cold.
Speaker 3: That's how we'll just gauge the temperage.
Speaker 1: Are you and you and Braid's going swimming? Today?
Speaker 8: Uh? Yeah, I will be Are you going? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I usually go to the sawna on Monday, sweat out your sins from the weekend.
Speaker 8: You might have at the sauna.
Speaker 5: You going there, No, she's dehydrated, she needs another twenty four hours before she goes.
Speaker 1: I feel like they could go and lick the floor after she's.
Speaker 3: Been in there, go and give an ivy.
Speaker 7: I feel like I just need a week asleep. Do you know what ruined me not getting a good night sleep?
Speaker 1: Last night?
Speaker 7: I was so ready, I'd like, put a candle on, I read a bit of a book. I was like, just then go to sleep.
Speaker 5: It's dangerous sleeping with the candle, and then just to wind down routine.
Speaker 7: Because what happened was I went to bed early, and then my housemates got home, put the heater on, but then no one turned it off. So I woke up like, oh my gosh, I'm sweating.
Speaker 3: When you're already dehydrated.
Speaker 7: And then I just couldn't get back to sleep because I realistically had a bit of a nap, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yes, It's like when someone you go to bed before you partner and they come in and wake you up, and then you're like, well, now I'm out of the cycle.
Speaker 1: Correct. He came in last night to wake us up, and I just lay there pretending I was asleep.
Speaker 3: What did he want?
Speaker 1: I just need a night nightmare?
Speaker 6: He wanted money, money, grow up.
Speaker 5: And I was like, justus, at what age do you stop caring about the night?
Speaker 8: You said?
Speaker 3: That's your problem now?
Speaker 4: No, he's just not me walking back to their bed, but he came around the dad dad dad, and I went on and I was like OK, and then I just shut my eyes.
Speaker 3: Because I know we get up all the time, that you shouldn't be the one getting up.
Speaker 1: You get up, So I thought, thank you Lauren.
Speaker 3: So that's what I was like, just grab and did she get up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I just laid the pretending wake up this morning? Text to us? What do you mean he came in?
Speaker 3: I thought I was having a nightmare that he was waking up.
Speaker 7: I remember that what was the dream?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I couldn't ask. All right, guys, well that is it? Ali? You got anything to carry out? What's for dinner?
Speaker 6: We get you by the knas No, No, that's a great story, yeah about.
Speaker 1: What's happened.
Speaker 8: So I was supposed to go to the footy on Sunday night, but I was like, no, I'm wrecked. I'm just going to stay in.
Speaker 3: So that was my first bad Who are we going with Carlton?
Speaker 1: The whole suburb?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 1: Good people out?
Speaker 3: A lot of bloody people, some friends, labor? Where you going?
Speaker 8: Right? So?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where was I up to?
Speaker 8: Yeah? So I was like okay, and I was crazy, okay, wait everyone stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you were going to go to the footy yeah.
Speaker 8: And then I was like no, And I'd been craving homemade pizza, so like when I got ingredients, I was like, started making a homemade pizza and I hadn't used it.
Speaker 3: Eody, Oh sure, don't turn me off. What do I go wrong on? Can I talk? Yeah?
Speaker 8: And I haven't used the oven yet, so I like opened the oven and it just felt like gas and I was like, m so FaceTime, Dad, I was like, is this okay?
Speaker 3: Like is it okay to use?
Speaker 8: He was like like, just see how it goes. So I finished making my pizza and I put the pizza in waited like ten minutes and I opened it up again. It was like really gassy like and I was like, I'm too scared.
Speaker 1: So that was.
Speaker 8: Suresh And then I was like, okay, I'm going to order uber because it was like, question, what.
Speaker 1: Are You're not understanding the symbols on the oven?
Speaker 3: Because the symbols shouldn't be a gas setting on it.
Speaker 1: No, they shouldn't be. I reckon, she's got the stove.
Speaker 7: Do you have an old oven where you have to hold the button down and then turn the gas?
Speaker 8: No, it's automatic gas thing like I trust me. I went through it anyway, So.
Speaker 5: I was like, Okay, I'm going to order. Are you listening, I'm listening listening. Don't tell him, tell me I'm your favorite.
Speaker 8: Anyway, I started ordering uber e from like down the road, and I ordered lasagna because I couldn't be bothered cooking anything and I had no ingredients left. And then.
Speaker 1: Any version of yeah, it's just a bowl of what.
Speaker 8: Knocky with no sauce?
Speaker 3: What do you just the potato?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And they're trying to complain you're gotta get through the.
Speaker 3: I to take a photo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, get help show me the photo my uber app And what did they say?
Speaker 3: But it was no?
Speaker 1: But then obviously he's delivered.
Speaker 8: No, it said like my name and everything, but it said no, it was just a little bit.
Speaker 1: You eat it? No, what did you eat.
Speaker 8: I ended up just cooking something of this like.
Speaker 5: I should.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you should have gone to the foot.
Speaker 4: You're an angry girl if you don't get your bolonnaise or some form of your pizza.
Speaker 3: You stuffed your pizza up on Saturday night.
Speaker 8: Off because I was thought I was being really good. I was staying in, I wasn't drinking, and.
Speaker 4: I just on Friday night, nineteen minutes agoing by and I'm like, where is this fucking pizza? And that's when they rang, and like you coming to get it in order.
Speaker 3: To pick up, not delivery, Oh idiot, find it?
Speaker 4: What a fool, What a big old fool, because I couldn't leave the house and I'm like, well you eat.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what.
Speaker 6: A lot of things come down to use their error adjacent.
Speaker 3: That's era.
Speaker 6: And I'd like to say thank you to mays Dog for sorting me out with tickets for hear what this dickhead did. And I need to say sorry to mays Dog for a night checking what date the gig was on, because I went on Saturday the tickets to the Friday and I rocked up and the machine was like and.
Speaker 8: You even told me all night horran tickets are for Friday night.
Speaker 7: Hang on, are you trying to blame me?
Speaker 1: This morning he was like, Mas, dog gave me the wrong.
Speaker 6: I'm saying sorry because I wasted the tickets. Because I'm an idiot.
Speaker 5: He took his wife on a date night and then got there and my wife and I got kicked out.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get in, idiot rod Labor.
Speaker 1: We are surrounded by idiots. We surrounded by idiots. She can't order a lasagna. He can't fuck get to a coffee.
Speaker 5: You can't order a pizza either. I'm the only one that had a successful weekend.
Speaker 3: You know what I did.
Speaker 1: I ordered over.
Speaker 3: It's not because.
Speaker 5: I got home from the airport and I'd blown over lunchtime, so I'd had breakfast and.
Speaker 3: No lunch, and it was like four point thirty, and I was like, you know what, I want to go to bed early time. I'm going to order out at.
Speaker 5: All I wanted was schnitz So I wanted to get some schnitz chips and a schnitzy, and I ordered there's one. Literally, it's it's three hundred meters from my house. But I was like, I ain't leaving a living so I ordered it, and then it said, oh, your order has been picked up. And I was like, oh great, you'll be here in about three minutes. And it came from I'd ordered it a schnitz in Elson and I live in South the Aarra.
Speaker 3: It was like twenty five minutes.
Speaker 6: It was somewhere over.
Speaker 1: That I didn't know. We must go cemony.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 4: Fine, she