Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Where's Your Head At? Hotline, our weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all on our hotline voicemail.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you, guys, so please send your stories, questions, advice or tea to Where's Your Head at pod at gmail dot com to be featured on one of our episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm Anna and I'm Matt. Let's jump in Hello and good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning Anna. How are you feeling today on this beautiful, rainy Monday morning.
Speaker 1: I'm not good. My feet are currently wet because I wore my crocs and all of the rain was like getting into the holes. So wrong choice of footwear from me this morning? How are you?
Speaker 2: I did say that I was going to wear my crocs, but then I looked down. I saw it with raining and I was like, I'll just sleep these in the car. Don't want to get wet socks. There's nothing worse than wet socks.
Speaker 1: But there's nothing better than comfy, comfy crocs.
Speaker 2: Do you think crocs are a thing?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I've had a lot of people telling me that they're not a thing and I need to take them off, But I think they are. I love them. I reckon, they're the thing.
Speaker 1: Their comfy, they're fashionable. Some people don't find them that fashionable, but I feel like, if you're a fashion forward person, you love Kraft.
Speaker 2: Do you have the healed ones yet or no?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the healed ones and we were in Sydney.
Speaker 2: You did too, Yeah, I like them. They're cool.
Speaker 1: What was funny was we were interviewing DJ Tiger Lily also known as Dara, and Matt was wearing his crocs and everyone was giving you so much shit about it in the office, and I was like, I was going to wear mine too, Like I was backing you up. And then Dara otherwise known as DJ Tiger Lily rolled in with her crocs, and then all of a sudden everyone changed their tune.
Speaker 2: Well, she did come in with some cool healed ones with all the jibs all over them. I like my g flip ones. I reckon, they're so cool.
Speaker 1: Have been wearing them quite a lot.
Speaker 2: How about when we were at Portobello PR and then they were like showing us the crocs and they like were giving us this pair of them, and I was like, oh, I was like, what about the G flip ones. Do you have my size? I was like, they are fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm so naughty.
Speaker 2: And then I got him and I was like, yes, I'm so happy. So after Sophie's choice between both pairs of the.
Speaker 1: Over the cross, it's Grand Prix week, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: So we've got glamour on the grid. On Wednesday, you did a nice little photo shoot for the Herald Sun. That was cool.
Speaker 1: I did. I had the flag. It was very exciting and girl, yeah, the grid girl. You know what, back in my heyday when I used some model, we were a good girl. I wasn't a grid girl, but I did some like promotional work for the Grand Prix, I think for Johnny Walker. Yeah, and we all had like the same outfits. On There's like a video of me that circulated that kind of went a bit viral with me and it was like me and this other model and Daniel Ricardo in the middle in the day.
Speaker 2: With Danielcado back in the day. Did you there for around Grand Prix?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on like a rooftop for this brand, it was like bull shorts. It was on nine News. I remember that.
Speaker 1: If you have seen ninetys at six. Yeah, So We're excited. We love the Grand Prix, right, yeah I do.
Speaker 2: I I was just like I saw it sold out and I was just like, funk, I want to go, and lucky enough I was invited. It's Saturday, so I'm really excited to get there.
Speaker 1: I think like, if I had to say an event that was my favorite event of the year last year, it would have to be Grand Prix. We ended up last year getting into the Channel ten kind of sweet area. We watched the cars and then when the F one.
Speaker 2: Cars, They're like, they've got another name the cars. The cars makes it sound so like just you know, like media average, but they're like, what are they They've got a name? Kick going, Sorry, we'll come to me, He'll come to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay. Anyway, we watched we watch them like speed pass and then it was like sunset and we like got to walk the track and the sun was setting around us. It was like epic, like the most epic thing I reckon I've done in a hot minute. So I'm excited to be back. But I'm actually going to Hamilton Island on Friday.
Speaker 2: So you're missing the whole Grand Prix, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so normally you know this. Me and Michael have a Grand Prix party at our apartment because you can actually see the track. Yeah, you can actually watch it. I have a family holiday that has been booked. We didn't know that it was Grand Prix time, unfortunately, but I still will go.
Speaker 2: Who's going with your family?
Speaker 1: So it's me, my mom, my dad, my brother and Michael.
Speaker 2: Where are you staying?
Speaker 1: I don't know. On Hamilton Island?
Speaker 2: I will. I went there last year, so I recommend it. It's really fun.
Speaker 1: They're life so cool, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like island time. Have you booked into restaurants because you've got it to do that?
Speaker 1: Yes, books, Like my dad is very on top of that, so we're all booked in. Michael's mum was like, it kind of reminds me of the Truman Show. You know that movie. Well, because everyone's in like golf buggies. Everyone's like smiling and happy and it's just like this like perfect little.
Speaker 2: Have you booked set cruisers or anything?
Speaker 1: No, that's the only thing we haven't done. We want to do the Catamaram sunset cruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think when we get there, when we arrive, we have one day to ourselves. Michael and I. Then my parents will arrive on the Saturday, and then my brother will arrive on the Sunday. Cool, and then it's gonna be a real family affair.
Speaker 2: They're always fun.
Speaker 1: Michael's first family holiday.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get up before sunrise and you go down to the beach and watch the sunrise. One came up in my memory. See if it's still there. It was fucking it looks like a painting. It was so cool. We look out to like where the channel of the water looks so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love doing things like that on holiday, like really like making the effort to get up because really more early more, Yeah, early mornings, early nights are like not just on holiday, just in general. I feel I, as you know, went out on the weekend and shit got fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Like some serious Sunday scaries, didn't you.
Speaker 1: I mean I personally didn't, but I mean that there was a few people at the event that I was at that's probably are waking up with some big Sunday scaries.
Speaker 2: How much of it can you share right now, because I mean what you've told me is wild scene wild.
Speaker 1: So basically on the weekend, I went out with my girlfriends for like a lunch at one o'clock. Yeah, the girls like we're thinking. I was thinking at four o'clock, I'll be getting ready to cook dinner, probably watching a movie, relaxing, like as you guys know, don't go out anymore.
Speaker 2: What well, And then that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: But like obviously my single friend was like, oh, let's go to the Osborne. Will be fun. This is after lunch. So we've had a beautiful lunch, had a few approlls, feeling a bit buzzed up, like loving life, go to the Osborne.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I was meant to go to the Osborne. So my one of my best friends.
Speaker 1: Sank, God, you did it? Put that out there.
Speaker 2: One of my best mates, Nick invited me and he said, come like Nick, yeah you did see Nick there. You guys were hanging out and I would have been there. I would have been there, but I was sitting at home and I was like, the last thing I wanted to you tomorrow is be hungover or like drink tonight. I was like, I'm just chill, like there's no like I got a little bit of an itch and then I was like, nah, no, let's keep this is staying in what do you call it on? So let's keep it up.
Speaker 1: Lucky didn't go after what I told you. Yeah, so obviously I can't say too much, but I'll say a.
Speaker 2: Little bit for legal purposes.
Speaker 1: For legal purposes, Well, firstly, I just want to start by saying there was heaps of people who listened to Where's your Head Act coming up and saying hate me, which was so nice. And particularly there was a girl called Emma who listens to every episode we've ever put out, which is so sweet. Hey Emma, she literally bought me and my friends number one a round of jam donuts. Is it I've never had a gam Donuts shot before.
Speaker 2: How did they put the rim in sugar?
Speaker 1: Yes, Bailey's Bailey's and what's the other one? Something strawberry wise but tasted to mine. I was like, oh nice. Then she brought up bought me and my friends a bottle of champagne, and she had a sham glass of champagne with us, and she was talking about the podcast. We had a really good chat. She was such a legend. So thank you so much for doing that. Emma. You did not have to do that. I was like, please, no, I feel so bad that she was so nice. Anyway, obviously, as you can hear, you know there's there's a few drinks being I don't know how much I can say, Like it's giving me a little bit of anxiety.
Speaker 2: Just saying what you saw, that's your story, Okay, I say what I saw.
Speaker 1: Just basically, later in the night, a very well known Melbourne influencer through a glass at someone's head and cut them open and cut them open, and that person is pressing charges on this well known Melbourne influencer. I didn't see it happen, but I was very much there. I saw the aftermath and I was in shock.
Speaker 2: I reckon, just lave it at that. That's all you have to say really until more comes out.
Speaker 1: I'm obviously not going to throw anyone under the bus because I would. You know, the Sunday series about enough you don't want someone talking about it on your podcast. But still I don't think it's right for anyone unhinged. It's unhinged, like you can't throw glasses and punches at people too. Punch is thrown as well as the glass.
Speaker 2: When it comes out, I'm more than happy to talk about it because.
Speaker 1: I want that.
Speaker 2: So Anna.
Speaker 1: So basically I'm I witnessed. Well, I didn't see it with my own eyes, but I was there and I saw the aftermath. But yeah, wild scenes. I couldn't I couldn't believe it happened. To be honest, I'm still very much in shock.
Speaker 2: I hope the girl that was the victim of it is okay. From what you told me, she is, so she's pressing charges, and so she should. No one should be able to do.
Speaker 1: That, Absolutely no one. She agreed, agreed, So my Saturday night took a bit of an off turn. And after that, like, obviously, I'm nature the girl was okay. But then Michael and I were like, should we just go home and get a pizza? I was like, it was twelve thirty, it was that was already pretty late for me. I was like, let's let's wrap this shit up, like you know, the.
Speaker 2: Day on the Pierce and then to go like I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even that drunk. I think I was just more like shocked. I was just shocked in general.
Speaker 2: I saw that I saw that person do that, I would be I'm disgusted even hearing it. To be fair to be there, all right, So I also want to clear up something I said last week for my recommendation about going on your phone. I've spoken to some people that can find you. They are cops. You can only use your phone in the holder to change music or to answer and hang up calls. You can't scroll. I think that goes out saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were scrolling on you.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. So anyone that thinks that, oh I can scroll because it's on the holder, No, you can't. It's just to answer hang up phones and to change music. Right, I've got a dilemma for you, though. Go on on the weekend, Jen and I found a wallet on our wood Main Street, Ormond Road. So we found a wallet. It had the guys all the guys cards in it. It had his license, We got his address, It had his Medicare, his medybank, a photo of his grandchildren, had all this stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like an old older man.
Speaker 2: Older I ended up, so he was older and it had cash in there.
Speaker 1: Right, how much?
Speaker 2: Well, let's just say it was enough to get Jen and I lunch and a coffee. Right. No, listen, this is a dilemma that it's been brought to my attention before. Okay, so we look at the address, we search it. We go, okay, let's bring it back to him. We're nice people, let's bring it back to him. So we go to his house. We're ringing the doorbell, dog's bark and you can clearly tell someone's home. You can clearly tell. You can hear movement and all that sort of stuff. Mind you, it's in our wood. It's your dream house. It's fucking it's a nice house. It's really nice. This girl comes out, she goes, oh, that's my old man's She gets him. He comes out. I give him the world. I say, hey, mate, like, here's your wallet, found it on Ormond Road. Blah blah blah. And he was like, oh, thank you, thank you very much. You know, awkward little like blah blah blah exchange. Then I leave. And then I was in the car with Jen and I was like, look, if someone handed me my wallet, it had all my details in there, wouldn't you go here? It's like a little reward, thank you. Yeah, you'd go here. What cash is in there? No one carries cash these days, or whatever was in there, I'd go here, thank you? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just felt a little bit awkward that he did. I don't know because I would do that. And then it was just like this awkward exchange, like do you think if your hand in you.
Speaker 1: Were like you were like sitting there waiting being like so.
Speaker 2: Not sort of like that. But do you think it got brought to my attention from a couple of guys that I know. We spoke about it, me and my mates, and they said they would take the cash give the wallet back, and I said, no, I would never physically take the cash, but I think so, say it was like fifty five dollars in there. I think an hour of my time is worth more than fifty five dollars. And it's more than an hour to get like your to go to vic rohades, get your license, get all your cards done. I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 1: I'm firstly glad that you didn't take the money. No, I'm as a real thing, and I don't think you should actually take it. Would I expect him, not expect, but like would I know I would? Would I expec him to maybe give me the fifty dollars in there? Yeah, Like I think that's fair, Like he.
Speaker 2: Thanks, mate, You've saved me a lot of time, a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 1: For instance, I once had an Uber driver deliver my phone back to my house. So I got like one hundred dollars out and gave it to him because obviously my phone is invaluable to me with all the memories, et cetera, et cetera, And yeah, I gave him one hundred dollars just to say thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, with my mates, my argument was, my wallet is four hundred dollars, my like, the actual physical wallet to buy a new one is four hundred dollars, like the like to go to the vicros to get all your cards redone and your Medicare cards, your media bank cards, like do you know what I mean? That's worth more than.
Speaker 1: So basically you're salty that.
Speaker 2: It was just something that I was at a lemma that I brought up, and I was just say, hmm, what's what's your opinion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, what's what's the right thing to do? What's like the going thing?
Speaker 2: What's the going thing? I just thought, yeah, look, I just thought i'd bring it up. I thought I was a bit like hm hmm, like that I'd be like, here's fifty dollars, go get yourself lunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong? Am I right? I asked, he's.
Speaker 1: Really like gracious and thankful and saying like, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Maybe he didn't even realize as well it was missing.
Speaker 2: So I wouldn't say he was overly thankful. I wouldn't say he was Oh, you really are. I wouldn't say he was overly grateful.
Speaker 1: But but look, you've done the right thing. Of course, karma's coming for you. Something good is going to happen, and like you can rest easy at night knowing that you've done the right thing. I think that's enough. Sometimes it's enough to reward yourself with the fact that you can sleep easy at night.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not like, I'm not so like, I'm not cursing this guy's name. But it was just something that I thought was a good conversation to bring up.
Speaker 1: Maybe there was like two hundred dollars in there and someone's already taking one fifty, and he's thinking, this fucking guy, he's fucking taking one fifty. He's getting no more.
Speaker 2: From me anymore. No, No, I didn't. I didn't even think, to be fair, I didn't even think about taking the cash out his permission.
Speaker 3: It's hit.
Speaker 2: I thought, you go, oh here, like I will do that. Go here, thanks mate, Yeah, here you go. You got a recommendation for this week.
Speaker 1: I do have a recommendation. So last night Michael and I a little bit hungover from the weekend, we were watching this TV show, which I think is fucking hilarious. Like, you know, I love ninety Day Fiance and that is now finished, like I've just finished the whole season, so like I love that, like trash TV, like that TLC type of TV. Love it right.
Speaker 2: States, Yes, yes, it's so good.
Speaker 1: I saw this show on I think it's on nine now.
Speaker 2: Nine now actually has some really good stuff. Yes, I was on this.
Speaker 1: Don't make this sound like a promo.
Speaker 2: Fucking nine now, No it does. We were going through there the other day. It's got some good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Michael and I started watching Extreme Sisters, and fucking god, it's good. It's so good. It's like trash TV. It's easy watching if you're hungover and you're feeling a bit anxious. It really just like pulled the anxiety out of my life. I was pissing myself laughing. It's about like siblings who are co dependent. So there's okay. So there's this girl called Adam and Lucy their identical twin sisters, and they do everything together, like they go to the toilet together. They literally like if one of them is like brooming, they want to be the most identical twins ever, so the other one will fake broom beside her. It's so good. I literally messaged them last night being like, hey, I would love to have you on our podcast because I'm so fascinated by them. Like I don't think I've ever encountered not that I've met them, but like seen anyone as fascinating as them. There's also this other I get you pull the h they go like this at the same time anyway, and then there's this other. So there's an identical set of twin girls and an identical set of twin boys, and they both married each other. So like, if you think about it, kids, they'll have.
Speaker 2: Probably the exact same Well.
Speaker 1: The doctor said that they're literally going to be siblings, essentially their siblings because they have exactly the same genetic They're as close as siblings probably, yeah, and they look the same and it's trippy as fuck, and like it's two couples and they all they dress the same like it's fucking it's the best shit ever. I'm going to have to love your trash TV like me. It's you know, you won't regret.
Speaker 2: This on that we've watched on the weekend. Put on this one. Let's watch a true crime. Obviously you spoke about it on a podcast were I was like, let's watch one. So swamp murders. It's like in like I love like Louisiana, Florida and America and like the bayou and the swamps and that. So I was like, all right, let's watch this. It was the most easiest watching. You know when people recreate like the scenes and it's just that shitty acting. You didn't have to think too much about it, and they're like playing out what happened. For the murder, it was gold. But my recommendation, what's that on? That's on nine?
Speaker 1: Now? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Now? Okay, So for the Sunday scary to.
Speaker 1: Watch that just watching people get well, the murders.
Speaker 2: Aren't too bad. The actor is clearly breathing, who's being dead? Do you know what I mean? But laying there you can clearly tell like it's really easy watching. My recommendation for this week is another watch for us, but it is watch us on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? That is like a shameless plus my recommendation watch us on YouTube that is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: We're up loading us onto YouTube. Now, guys, you know't follow the link like and subscribe.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry if everyone listening that was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know you've got to think of all these people to be honest.
Speaker 1: People on our TikTok for so long have literally been like, I hate podcasts, I hate listening, which I personally don't understand because it's I find it's so easy and relaxing to listen to podcasts.
Speaker 2: But especially ass.
Speaker 5: I've rained in.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it has been of us a lot. So we have posted it on YouTube. I'm surprised that's your recommendation, but here we are.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling people it's there. You know, we haven't said it, we haven't mentioned it on the podcast yet. I thought, what a perfect time too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Okay, we'll look on that note, let's get into our hot line. Hello, you've reached Anna and Matt.
Speaker 2: We can't get to the phone right now.
Speaker 1: But please leave us a message on our hot line after the beep.
Speaker 2: Okay, so our first hot line comes from Danny Hey, Ana and.
Speaker 5: Madden's d here from the Dawson d Show.
Speaker 4: And I've had to ring the hoplining urgently today to get something off my chest.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Ago, I went through my fuck boys stage, as most young guys do. I'm sure Matt you've had plenty of those, mate. Anyway, when you go through these stages, living at home is in your early twenties, you have to be opportunity to stick here as most of the girls you're seeing at the same time they're living at home as well. So I got a text from one of them one day and she said, look, my dad's out, I'm cleaning his house. He's going to be home in forty five minutes. Do you want to come over?
Speaker 5: And I said, yeah, sure, So I rushed over.
Speaker 4: But by the time I got there, only had about half an hour to spare.
Speaker 5: Before he came home. So obviously you.
Speaker 4: Don't have a lot of time. But there was one other issue.
Speaker 5: As I was.
Speaker 4: Driving over there, I realized that I really needed to go to the toilet. I really needed to shoot, you know, that feeling where it just feels like it's just on the verge. Half an hour, let's get the job done, go home, and then can relax afterwards. So let's push through. Get to the house. She's just cleaned it. It's very plush. It's actually a really nice house, beautiful surroundings. You know, you don't have much time to talk about the architecture when you're on mission. Impossible, But anyway, a bit of small talk. We sat on this couch. Now, this couch was white, like a beautiful, creamy white, beautiful couch. Let me just say that again, a beautiful white couch. So with half an hour, I think down twenty seven minutes. At this point, we just got to get into it. So the kissing starts and the clothes start getting removed and literally opened. My hands only got halfway around my ankle. I can't remember if she even got a top off. At this stage, we're getting stuck into it.
Speaker 5: She jumps on top of me and it all begins.
Speaker 4: But the one thing is this feeling that I had as I was walking into the house.
Speaker 5: It's really starting to come through.
Speaker 4: It almost feels like I'm going to shoot myself, like those I'm holding in the farts you're concentrating on obviously what's going on there, instead of what you should be focusing on, which was the girl on top of you. Anyway, we're going and it's probably about two minutes in she's on top of me on this beautiful white couch, and then it starts to come out.
Speaker 5: I can feel it poking. I can't hold on anything or like I felt this poke. It's like pushing out.
Speaker 4: It's forcing itself out of my bum. Shit is forcing itself out, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, we have to stop. We have to stop.
Speaker 4: She's like, what's wrong, what's wrong? I said, I've just got this pain.
Speaker 5: Let me just go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: So I run to the bathroom, compose myself pretty much stuck it back in, and think of a quick excuse to leave. So I get up and I made an excuse. I said, look, I'm not feeling very well. Could we rain check this? She said, yeah, of course, no worry. She was very confused, but that's okay. So anyway, as I'm standing there just doing the awkward small talk goodbye, I thought I'd just peer over to this beautiful white couch i'd left any damage, and I saw across this beautiful white couch. I just saw this one brown dot, this tiny little brown dot that I could see from where my eyes were.
Speaker 5: I could see it.
Speaker 4: It stood out to me, maybe because I knew where to look, but I could see it. So my question today is her dad would have come home. It was a Friday night, it was a big game of footy, and I reckon you would have cracked open it, bey and watch some Friday night footy. Do you think he noticed what was going on? Do you think that he had any idea that some young bloke could come over and quite literally shitted on his couch. That's a question because to this day I don't know. She did text me back, though, I must say so she might not have noticed, But to this day I wonder did he sit on it, did he notice it?
Speaker 5: How long did it take?
Speaker 4: Did a dog or a cat get blamed? Did they even do the smell test? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, So for some context, we were on the podcast dozen D dozen D, and we went on their podcast and they were telling us some wild stories. So we asked for one back. I can't go. I can't like it's too much. It's number one. I hate stories revolving around shit.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of toilet humor, but in the right right scenario, it gets me. I think that's hilarious, just because like I'm a guy and I don't remember a situation like that, but I'm sure I've been in the situation, what need to go to the toilet, and You're like, fuck it, Oh, hold on, I've never turtle neck to couch.
Speaker 1: Even just saying that is like giving me the ick. It's too fucking much. So I okay, I'm just gonna say if he said that there was pets, I'm just assuming the pets would have just like licked it up.
Speaker 2: What would they lick shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you had dogs like lick their assholes. It's too early in the morning for this type of story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, So I reckon. The smell checks hilarious. Imagine saying that I was a bit of vegimin who put a bit of vegieman on this.
Speaker 1: I reckon the dog would have like licked it so that it's like less noticeable, and then the dad would have just sat on it not knowing, and then he would have seen it and probably just cleaned it. Like I don't think he's gonna put his nose on it.
Speaker 2: I hope it was scotch guarded. That couch a white couch. You just Scotch guard it, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: He really made the couch seem so nice, like I just like a lovely white cow the flush. It was a plush house and a white couch.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I was him, I would have gone to the toilet assess the situation, being like, all right, they've got Glenn twenty even though my shit don't stink. I could spray it, I could come back out finish the deed.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you just go to the toilet like before, Like yeah, like done at mac stop, Yes exactly. Yeah, but I guess he was on a time limit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's probably speeding down there trying to get he was wanting to get laid.
Speaker 1: But in the end, shit didn't even happen. Well, he partially got later.
Speaker 2: Again, shut the couch. Thank you for that one, Dee, we love it. Okay, So our next call is anonymous.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my friend recently got into a relationship, probably like a month or two ago now, and but the way they got together was I think immral because and I want your opinions. So basically, she moved these couple in, this couple in, and then like the minute they moved in, that was the minute their relationship pretty much ended, like you could see it from a mile away. And then they broke up. And then my friend and that guy got together not even a week later, and we're in bed two days later. And now that she's with him, I feel like her personality is so different and it's just treating me awful. And I'm just such a girl's girl, Like I love my friends. I don't like letting go of friendships, but I would really like some advice. What would you do? Would you stand by a friend that could do this and then treat you the way they've been treating and in their mind they're not doing anything wrong. She's like, what I've done nothing wrong, Like sometime as happy as can be, but just the way she's been treating us, like she ditched me to be with him, like we organized something and then she ditched, and yeah, she's like normally she's such a girl's girl, but since this relationship has just not been the best. So I would love your advice. Thank you so much, Anna, and Matt, and I would just love, love, love what you think about this.
Speaker 2: Is this me.
Speaker 3: Overreacting or is this something that I should be upset with? Be honest, I would love your advice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, look, I'm going to start by saying that when people your friends get into a new relationship, there is definitely, I reckon, like a period of like a month to two months that you kind of have to give them leeway for, like.
Speaker 2: The honeymoon stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when. And it is hard because obviously if you're there for your friends and you're a girls girl. I'm a girls girl, but I've always given my friends a bit of leeway when it comes to a new relationship because it is so hard, Right, There's lots of serotonin or play, there's a lot of sex.
Speaker 2: Got of long mornings in bed.
Speaker 1: Correct correct? And I mean, do you think it's immoral.
Speaker 2: The hooking up? Like I said, I think the only way that would be immoral is if the ex the girl who still live who moved in with the guy is still living in the.
Speaker 1: House, which I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't find it. Look, no one knows what in a relationship when somebody's checked out or when they're emotionally, So you don't know how long before they had or what the scenario was, what the arguments were, if they were like on their last do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No one knows it could have been their last go at it.
Speaker 2: I never know that sort of stuff. He could have emotionally checked out months before, so immorally to the outside looking there, maybe it is a bit soon, but it's not.
Speaker 1: Look it's not an ideal situation. Let's put it out there. If you've moved in with someone as a couple, you moved in with this girl, and then shortly after you break up, I think it probably has less to do with the girl and more to do with the fact that they weren't working. Is it a bit soon to hook up? I don't know. Sometimes where there's chemistry, there's chemistry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We've always spoken about this, like how soon it's too soon to like get with someone? I think though, if you've checked like I said, you checked out ages ago, who like?
Speaker 1: But in the same breath, I don't think she should be treating her friend in a bad way. And I think that's where that girl really needs to step up her game, because you can't treat people badly, Like it's it's very important to always make your friends feel good and respected, and clearly she feels some type of way about that friend as well.
Speaker 2: Because if you do, say you're a girl, and you do hang out with your boyfriend and you forget the girls, your friends will end up resenting the boyfriend just through default, because they think that you've taken away away their friend.
Speaker 1: So Angie though they both yeah, true.
Speaker 2: But if they're like really loyal friends, I feel like they won't blame the friends so much, and we'll blame the boyfriend because she was normally so like with the girls, such a good girl.
Speaker 1: Lara.
Speaker 2: Me and my sister tell my younger sister all the time she's got a new boyfriend. They're like nineteen and twenty one, you know, all in love like tiptoeing on tulips every day, and I am cute. It is cute. It's cute. But my older sister and me just said to my younger sister, don't make.
Speaker 1: Your life all about him.
Speaker 2: All about him, your personality become like your partners, like wherever she is, he come sort of thing, because like we just said, like know that you have to have a life as.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think it's true a bit of.
Speaker 2: Advice that I wish I got young and when I was younger. Yeah, you can have a separate life, you can do separate things because when you're young, you're just fucking so in love and you just there's not really many problems, is there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm in love.
Speaker 2: You have to be young to be no, But I mean, like, when you're young, there's no your.
Speaker 1: First Yeah, your first love.
Speaker 2: I think you're worried about is who's filling up the car this week? Do you know what I mean? Like, you know, like there's no vials, there's there's no stress, there's not that your jobs are pretty like do you know me? Not high and stressful jobs. It's just yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess my advice to our caller, who is anonymous, would maybe just be to verbalize how you're feeling with your friend. Maybe say to her, hey, I'd love to hang out with you. I feel like I haven't really seen you in a little bit. I'm feeling a little bit neglected as a friend. I know you're in a new relationship. I respect that, but you know, yeah, let's have some girl time, Let's let's catch up.
Speaker 2: Maybe just offer things that you guys used to do together, So you play on a nostalgionist, so you'd be like a nostalgionist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is that a word?
Speaker 2: It is now? This is now, you know, like make her feel like she can like, you know, be like, oh that's what we used to do, is like when we used to hang out. I want to do that.
Speaker 1: It does suck, though, when you feel like your friend is kind of like not respecting you.
Speaker 2: And you and I'm great enough. I've never been in that situation with my mates, have you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think girl relationships versus guy relationships are a bit different.
Speaker 2: Guys are pretty chill with that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, most of my friends are pretty chill most of the time. Like here and there, I can somewhat relate in some sense, but like, majority of the time, it's good. But yeah, we hope you're doing okay. Obviously it's not a good situation. Lean on your other friends, and hopefully once a honeymoon phase is over, she'll come back to you.
Speaker 2: Crawling back.
Speaker 1: I'm crawling back.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, thank you. That's all we've got time for today. Keep your hotlines coming in. We love to hear them Bye Guys by