Speaker 1: Five A football match Day Highlights.
Speaker 2: Paula chapped it out. That is deliberate, has to be deliberate, shol around his body. Yeah, he's a highly skilled young rooster. Riddey Sharman flew so too, would suck it off the ground. I think he's got it. That was an incredible goal. His recovery was superb gee Alarmbull's Dean Dean margin seven, it's gonna be thirty And the minute he kicked it, he knew they're all over Crows at the moment flogged, he flew. Howard's there, murphye brillant crumb.
Speaker 1: Rich thy in the forum.
Speaker 2: No need to turn the tagging today.
Speaker 1: That was just a real opportunist crumb goal walker. He gave it to Shoal. He's kicking their other one, great kick, centering eye, Himmelberg. We get everything but market but he picks it up right. What's that mc goal? And he's made up for it. Burns who just spots up a man? It's Mason Wood who takes the mark. He's going to run around, open up the angle on the right. Dan He's kicked at no mistake from there. Take something off the kick and in front funny. He came out took it on the second attempt for his first score of the night. He's made the goal on pile work, but he's squeezed hollow Man. Another goal there for the Crows. Here's Howard hem more terrible hamb or Key suckers off the dead come Adelaide back in front. One mistake is all until it's just gone up and knots down. Philipoo grabs it, goes for a bouncing, huge decision and a massive bump there by Murray. It was fair. Philipoo shoudn't have bounced it and that was a hugeper shoulder.
Speaker 2: Wow goes up one of that wings smother of the ball. Philipoo comes through. He'll have a floring shot at guys, can't tell me that is raculous. Venus as good a goal as you will see.
Speaker 1: In the work ever, Hibbelberg takes the mart he can have a shot forty eight minutes out, goes over the top into the square. Go lock it sho He's running is magnivertent unbelievable. Coast to coast, Adelaide make them.
Speaker 2: Pay wagon named Miller in front fumbles. Jones has been busy Davin's got him harm the ball. This is the game of the kids.
Speaker 1: Boots wet ball. This is gonna be hard to hit, right. He's done it.
Speaker 2: Well done, good boy, you heard the roar. Outstanding goal for the young kid.
Speaker 1: They get around him, puts it on the left boot, high up and under one on one Ronny Filt welcome back, and the Gros be loved and have a love of the players, every one of them. They know what he's been through. That's the moment of the night and that would finish the game.
Speaker 2: Then Curvis goes love with a torpedo. Ronnie Pilthorp's get a free kick and he does. Here he comes cool.
Speaker 1: I readon.
Speaker 2: It's a party him.
Speaker 1: Or show makeup at the moment he'd like to have back. Chelle picks up right footsta of gold. They've got an other light, so a bit of using on the cake. That's their ninth goal, kickin for the nine. So the Crows win by third two points. A great knight for the debutante Hu Bond, A great knight for the man who plays his first game in the season. Raleigh. Phil Gorpe had a really good night for the Adelaide Football Pub