Speaker 1: Do you eye off people's lunches in the work fridge.
Speaker 2: Here all the time, because we're in here before anyone else's, you know, And there's a share fridge here, and there's a person there is, and who's going for the share fridge? First? I was looking the post.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people have the fancy condiments of their own and that's what really tickles my fancy jace butter. The butter's a big butter's a big one in there.
Speaker 2: I had to use Vivi from Reception because she's fine, she's happy to share with me, but it says her name on it's a share one.
Speaker 1: Did you ask?
Speaker 2: And I finished the butter her butter, and I was like, I got to get down to the shop downstairs and replace it, and then she'll come in. I was going to put the same lid on so I won't be brand new. That's a nice surprise. You should get to the kitchen. She goes, someone's finished my butter, and I was like, oh, I can't imagine who that was. You should have wrote surprise with a knife in the butter. She got the butter left, but I was going to put a new one in.
Speaker 1: Hey, because the reason I raise this, you can actually be given the flick. The taking somebody's lunch from the work fridge. An employment lawyer sorry has warned that workers who steal another colleagues lunch could end up costing them their jobs. So it's a serious misconduct, and it's happening here in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Happening here at Oiver. I think we should put a go pro in the personal fridge. That's good, and we'll put a big tray of cupcakes or something in there, not in like an order, so just like if you took one, you wouldn't notice. Let's see who we can buss.
Speaker 1: First time fridge traders get a warning.
Speaker 2: If they're course first, that's degrading, isn't it.
Speaker 1: If it continues, if they are recidivus offenders continue, basically they could get the flick. One woman was taking somebody else's slice with all the chocolate on top, bulk chocolate on top, and she got the flick.
Speaker 2: There's a big controversey still nine.
Speaker 1: For a while. Oh yeah, lunches kept going missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 1: Here's a question someone's entire Someone brought in a half a roast chicken general and it went missing.
Speaker 2: I hope it was someone's half feet also cold, chicken's got to smell to it.
Speaker 1: I hope that was glad it gets it's slimy as well?
Speaker 2: Do the next day or bust? I reckon.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Imagine how imagine how bad you'd feel if your lunch was the one that would never get touched. I know if you brought it, if you brought in some cantong Hey.
Speaker 2: Get right, dog food on the top, that's what you do. That's long on my head? Does take long? What is the last bit of that for the well to turn around? The world to turn around? That's a bit traumatic for a cantong jar, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It keeps turning?
Speaker 2: You know what I like? I like chicken.
Speaker 1: I feel like, oh, chicken tonight, late, Chicken tonight, Chicken tonight.
Speaker 2: Are we're doing jingles jingles for the singles?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: We're not doing jingles, are we? No? But I wouldn't mind doing jingles instead. Thirteen twenty four. What's your favorite jingle? Yeah, what's your favorite Jingle's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a good Jason Lauren Jason.
Speaker 2: Lauren Wake up feeling good on Nomber one hundred. Jason Lauren Bollygood on socials.