Speaker 1: On Scyne Lives Austrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Rita Panehy Show coming up tonight, a massive program.
Speaker 4: We have plenty to get through.
Speaker 3: Joining me tonight, Patrick Carline, Josh Hammond, Darren Grimes with the latest from the UK and Chris Elston will be here with a message for the Safety Commissioner who he is pledging to take all the way to the High Court if need be. And of course lefties losing it tonight starring the real and really woke Kamala.
Speaker 5: You know we have to stay woke, like everybody needs.
Speaker 6: To be woke, and you can talk about if you're the wokest or woker, just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joining me now, senior journalist with news called Patrick Carlne. Patrick, Let's start with his Melbourne Sydney rivalry. It's taking a bit of a bizarre twist if you ask me. After New South Wales Premier Chris Means vowed to end working from home flexibility across the New South Wales government, well the Victorian Premier has taken a different approach. They are very happy for public servants to come in only three days a week, and a Victorian government spokesperson released this statement, Any public servants from New South Wales who like flexibility in their workplace should consider moving to Victoria. This is a rather bizarre statement Patrick, that Melbourne CBD is dying. Vacancy rates are the highest of any capital city. You would think the government would be doing all it can to bring its workers back, rather than boasting about allowing them to work from home.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean Melbourne is a sad place. I mean you walk down Elizabeth Street or Swanson Street. There's no one there. There's lots of shut it up sort of boards for restaurants and cafes that no longer exist. The pandemic ended two and a half years ago. Why are people still working from home? They do less, they don't engage, they do other things besides work during the day. They wear boxer shorts for zoom meetings. They're not present, both literally and metaphorically, I mean and not really as business groups say, that has a real impact on business and getting things done.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and particularly in Melbourne, where as you explained it, it is depressed. Sydney CBD seemed to bounce back very quickly. After COVID, Melbourne's a different story. It's fantastic if there's a major event, a footing match and there's crowds there, but day to day, so many businesses are struggling to hold on the ones that haven't closed already. And you would think a very easy fix would be to say, okay, public servants come back in, we're back to normal now.
Speaker 2: Well, the one good thing about the pandemic was driving to and from work. There's not the peak hour traffic that there always has been for decades. People aren't coming into the city and that obviously has a huge effect on the businesses that are trying to sell, trying to retailers and people you know, making lunches and all sorts of things. You don't have the credible massive people.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and no longer the world's most livable city. Melbourne does have a new crown, and unwanted one. Sadly has become Australia's youth homelessness capital, with more than fifteen thousand youngsters across the city reaching out for assistance for homelessness services in the twenty twenty three financial yeah. This is according to a new report form Homelessness Australia. The Chief Executive Cake Colvin is warning that the housing crisis is so deep in Melbourne that even low and middle income owners are finding it very difficult to find an affordable rental property.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 3: And the policies of state government that are driving investors out of the market and shrinking the number of rental properties.
Speaker 4: Sure, that's driving up rents.
Speaker 3: If you're going to pump up land tax and make it unattractive for mum and dad investors, they're going to put their money elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, I think the takeaway from that is the fact that you know, low and middle income earners are actually struggling to afford to pay rent or to find anywhere to rent. There's not enough housing. The homeless services are talking about the fact that they are overwhelmed. They can't actually help all the people, the huge numbers of people who need help, who are asking for help. It really doesn't It doesn't make nobourn look good at the moment, does it.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: We've got all these things going on. Everything's going poorly, We've got the biggest debt, We've got potholes all over Victoria's because you can't afford to kill them and you've got issues like this and this is.
Speaker 3: Going bust or going into state. Yet you look at so many of the stats and the indicators of how we're doing, and Victoria Melbourne is struggling and as a once very proud Melbournie and it doesn't fill me with joy to say that.
Speaker 4: And I hold not just.
Speaker 3: The Labor government but the Liberal opposition responsible because if they were even remotely electable, Labor would be better and perhaps they would have been chucked out. But really the Victorian people have no choice.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, you look at the big bill, you look at all the CFMU stuff that's come out in the last few weeks. You're talking about potentially hundreds of millions of dollars that should not have has gone to places that it wasn't intended.
Speaker 3: No projects, billions, billions over a budget years late. Now, let's talk about the un announcing that nine employees of UNRAH, the agency for Palestinian refugees, may have been involved in the October seven attacks. Opposition leader Piter Darton has called on the Albanese government to reconsider its funding of UNRAH. He said, we were given assurances up front that nobody was involved in the October seven atrocities, and this is a complete breach of faith. I think people are rightly angry because we're talking about tax paid dollars. Yere Patrick should funding be suspended at very least a review be completed into where the money is going and who exactly is involved in this organization because we've been talking about Honrah on this network for years and it's links with Hamas.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I think Peter Dutton is right onto something here. I mean, this is our money. We need to know what it's going towards. You've got deep har maass sympathies within this un agency, and you're talking about people he accused not of waving a flag at a protest or saying the wrong thing they were partner. They've been accused of being part of a massacre of thirteen hundred innocent people on behalf of a terrorist organization that wants to obliterate a democracy in Israel. I mean, it's not surprising what's come out in the detail today, but it is shocking. It really is shocking. I can't imagine any other context where that could be tolerated, that sort of infiltration.
Speaker 3: And un Watch has done great work in uncovering some of these links, and we've really seen a different approach from Peter Dutton to this entire issue than from Anthony Alberanzi. It's one of the things that really separates them. Labor seem to be conflicted with the number of seats where they've got significant Muslim populations, and they've been really quite permissive of some of the anti Israel sentiment we've seen in the community. Whilst Peter Dutton has had moral clarity on this issue here has been very strong pretty much from day one.
Speaker 2: I think the word I read yesterday the word to describe Albanese's approach to it is timid, really and in a time where we actually needed strong leadership and when need somebody to stand up and say this is who we are, this is what we're believing, that didn't happen after October seven. Relatedly, you know he's made some moves on the anti Semitic thing, but you're talking about June the following year. You're talking about eight months after it all began. Whereas Dutton, as you point out, has been very clear and very unequivocal in saying this is right and this is wrong. And I think that resonates.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and I think I think it takes courage too, because maybe be looking at those seats that labor hold and stute minds within the coalition. No, that's their future. They can't rely on these blue ribbon till seats. Now that's no longer their home ground. It is the out of suburbs. It is regional areas. So when you take that position, you do risk alienating segments of that population. But you do it because it's the right thing to do. Now, this next story is going to be very difficult for Patrick. Indeed, they may even be tears. Just brace yourself because after fifteen years with the Tigers Richmond champion, Dustin Martin is retiring from football. He addressed his teammates today and confirmed that after three hundred and two games, his retirement will take effect immediately, Patrick, immediately. You can't even say goodbye. Dusty has said that it's hard to put into words what the Richmond Football Club means to me. I love this place so much.
Speaker 4: How are you coping?
Speaker 3: Will we find you in the fetal position later?
Speaker 2: Tonight is a difficult day. I'll give you that. Against that, he's one of the great players of a generation. He is one of those players. There are very few who come along. I think of Wayne Carey or Gary Alblett Sr. Who actually individually and personally changed the game during that era. And you're talking about Dusty who won three Norm Smith Medals. No other player has done that. He was the face of the resurgence of a wonderful club in Richmond that was in the Doldrons for thirty seven years before that.
Speaker 3: That's right, you guys did not have a premiership for thirty seven years and here comes along Dusty and now we had three.
Speaker 2: In three and four years.
Speaker 4: We've read four years.
Speaker 3: And your supporters are now insufferable, so you know we Clingwood cart and supporters. Patrick Carlin, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 4: Thanks for joining me.
Speaker 3: Now is gb News host and founder of Reasoned UK, Darren Grimes. Darren, we've got a helmet clad reporter from Sky News UK not US reporting live from Middlesbrough where protests and riots have been taking place. And then you see a group of men carrying knives and will look like blunt objects walking right behind her in the background.
Speaker 4: Let's have a look.
Speaker 1: Plush between protesters the police, and that is what and they then run.
Speaker 4: Off across the park.
Speaker 1: Here a big group runoff looking for trouble.
Speaker 4: It looked like to us.
Speaker 1: So we're just going to step away now from this group behind us. But a lot of disorder here.
Speaker 3: And in other footage, even as the hosts speak about far right protests, we can clearly see a man holding what looks like a weapon.
Speaker 7: This spot has been able to access one of the far right telegram groups and he saw on that a suggestion that there might be a far right process in this part of Birmingham around this.
Speaker 3: Time, Darren, we have seen appalling behavior from both sides, but the media, the police, and certainly the government seem hyper focused on what they're calling.
Speaker 4: The far right.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I mean, I've got to stress that caveat that you gave their resta quite rightly that I condemn violence on absolutely both sides. But the fact of the matter is here that the media narrative is trying to paint entirely one side has been exclusively the issue, when actually, as you've just rightly pointed out, as they're trying in real time to present that narrative, it falls apart live on air on national television with actually people been seen to be carrying these implements and whatever else tools It was in Middlesbrough, for example, and all the rest of it. Now a Home Office minister in these new relatively new labor government, it's only been in thirty days in the country has already turned into complete and utter chaos. I remember Secure Starmer bashed our former Prime Minister Liz Truss for only being in office for forty five days, while Rita he's managed to turn our country into a disunited kingdom within thirty days. So I think he's done a more expedited job than he accuses her of doing. But the fact of the matter Race, we had a Home Office Minister who said yesterday and by the way, she's in charge of keeping women and girls safe, that's her job within the Home Office ministry, and she was saying yesterday that the reason people turned out in Birmingham threatening pubs, threatening punters in pubs and all these other things. It turned into total chaos. The police uta nowhere to be seen, absolutely nowhere to be seen, because it was the wrong kind of protest. And the Home Office Minister dismissed this by saying that actually it was because the far right was supposed to be there as if these people have absolutely no agency of their own, you know, and the pied piper of this elusive far right was what dragged them out. They weren't there rita right. This is the problem. If we've got a Home Office minister who is parroting this propaganda as well as the mainstream media you can see in Australia as well, why we would be going out of our tree right here in this country.
Speaker 3: Kirstarmer is fronting the media over and over again to condemn some of those who are writing, but not all of them.
Speaker 9: Whatever the apparent motivation. This is not protest. It is pure violence and we will not tolerate attacks on mosques or our Muslim communities, so the full force of the law will be visited on all those who are identified as having taken part.
Speaker 3: Elon Muska tweeted a response to that. He said, shouldn't you be concerned about attacks on all communities? And Darren, it's a good point. I've seen horrendous footage of gang attacks on individuals, most are too violent to show here, but there's been little coverage in the mainstream media. In fact, if it's not for x I don't think we would see the scale of this violence.
Speaker 8: Well exactly, Rita, why do you think they want to shut X down for disinformation? That's going to be the new mantra, Secure Starmer, mark my words, We'll team up with Brussels, with the European Union to actually camp down on X four quote unquote disinformation. Deeply worrying because you are absolutely spot on that without X we wouldn't see this footage. It would be censored, it would be removed. So the fact of the matter here is that Secure Starmer, I think after what we saw I mentioned Birmingham just last night in Birmingham cars been attacked that by a massive mob, and there were pubs as I mentioned, being attacked too. Secure Starmer needs to come out today and say, actually, look, I think that the police ought to not be two tier because we now call it two tier policing and actually two tierkir because that's who he is. He believes in one side being robust, sleep, you know, arrested and all the rest of it, but the other side no police intervention whatsoever. So there starts to become actually it looks like the conspiracy of the media and the police and the political class, you start to see that. Actually, you don't have to have a tinfoil hat on to see a conspiracy of silence occurring here. So I think if he was any kind of statesman, he would come out and condemn violence on all sides. But Rita, he has refused to do that. He says there is no two tier policing going on in Britain. I don't know what he's looking at, but I'd love to show him all of the footage that I've been putting out over recent days that paints a very different picture. Not your Middlesburn, not too far away from me. Your people were being hit with tools and implements and the riot police were just stood by. We have really scary times in Britain, and Elon Musk would know a thing or two about not focusing on all communities and instead focusing on one community, because, for example, why communities in South Africa where he hails from, have actually been told by elected members of parliament that actually, you know, kill whites was one mantra that actually was propagated there. So I don't want my country to end up in that kind of ethnic gang warfare.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, yes, absolutely, now I want to ask you about that two tier policing because the chief of London's Metropolitan Police, Sir Mark Rowley, was asked that question but he didn't answer it. Instead, he snatched at a Sky News journalist microphone and then dropped it. This is after he came out of an emergency meeting with the Prime Minister over these ongoing riots. Let's have a look at that footage.
Speaker 9: Are we going to end two police Hilf.
Speaker 3: Darren, There is considerable pressure the police. These accusations of two tier policing are not new, but they have certainly intensified in the past week and there's plenty of evidence for it.
Speaker 4: You talked about it before.
Speaker 3: Is the faith in the police force being diminished throughout these riots?
Speaker 8: It absolutely is. You know, when the police were established, Robert Peel said, you know, without fear, without favor, actually the police would be there for all. You know, there would be no politics injected into the police force. I'm afraid they have been infected with that diversity, equity and inclusion, that wackery and walkery of the law and order, and that's a real problem for faith and trust within the police force. It's not just the Metropolitan Police, which governs the whole of London, but actually it's it's most of England, much of England. And the issue here is that we see we start to see the seeds I think of severe distrust in the media, in the police, in politicians. And what does that do for a democracy such as ours, you know, an old democracy that's been a beacon of hope and optimism and a message to the world of what a democracy could look like. And I see that tearing apart at the seams right now. The social fabric of the country is being picked apart. And until we get a grip of this, until we actually say that the police need to police all of these protests, because Rita, I've covered with you before. Do you remember the Black Lives Matter protests that took place in London in twenty twenty. The police took the knee to those protesters. During the weekly hate marches on the streets of London, in which you had people calling for jihad and into farda and calling for the genocide of the Jews, you saw the police with a very hands off approach. They did not go near those protesters whatsoever as they stood over war memorials erected.
Speaker 3: The Jews for wearing Star David that were they threatened to arrest Jews for possibly inciting the crowd just by being Jewish and being in the in the city. So yeah, that their conduct has been I think deplorable and I think that this trust is there for a reason. Now, Darren, before you go, I just want to show you a headline that has not aged too well. It was only a month ago after Labour's a landslide victory that the Financial Times ran this headline Britain is now a beacon of stability and it gets worse. The Peace claim that Britain's economic peers like US, France Germany are awash with political turmoil right now, whilst the Labor Party strong majority at least signals high predictability.
Speaker 4: Well that has not.
Speaker 3: Been the case, Darren. We've had the shortest of honeymoons for Kirs Starmer and really the underlying issues here are deep and putting a band aid on the current unrest isn't going to stop the next lot of turmoil that's going to pop up because these issues need addressing at the core level. We always love speaking to you, Darren Grimes. Thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 8: Thanks cha still to come, The Left is.
Speaker 3: Losing it and Josh Hammer unpacked Kamala nomics and whether it's destined to crash Welcome back. Now it's time for Left is losing it and let's have a look at the real Kamala. We know she's woke, but just how woke is she?
Speaker 5: You know, we have to stay woke, like everybody needs.
Speaker 4: To be woke.
Speaker 8: And you can talk about.
Speaker 6: If you're the wokest or woker, just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, that is pretty woke. In an interview with a Glamor magazine, she explained what caused her to be so woke.
Speaker 6: There are some real silver linings about what this moment in time has done to maybe cause a lot of us.
Speaker 4: To be woke.
Speaker 7: And I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: But folks are woke and I love it.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: She loves it. You know what I love is what a chameleon kamalaie is. I mean, she was raised in California and Canada, but she can go all southern and urban. When in front of a mainly black crowd, I.
Speaker 8: Said to the congressman, I didn't know what he.
Speaker 10: Could preach like that.
Speaker 5: All right, yeah girl, I'm out here in these streets and let me touch as they say they're not like us. Can I get a witness?
Speaker 3: Oh that was good, so good that it inspired this spoof. Yes, Carmalarie is tropic thunder, so I know how to.
Speaker 4: Make a mean part of greens.
Speaker 5: In fact, people used to ask me to make rings for the Christmas.
Speaker 1: One year.
Speaker 11: I had so many that I had to watch them.
Speaker 4: We ended up watching them in the bathtub. So I am not playing around.
Speaker 10: Back before the wall broke out, I was associated Saint Anton.
Speaker 11: I bet I could call up some of them greens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do to some crawl fish out the patio.
Speaker 2: I've made us some.
Speaker 9: Crab apples for desert now yeah, hey, yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh look.
Speaker 3: Kamala is very good, but she has some ways to go to reach Hillary levels of inauthentic.
Speaker 4: I don't feel no ways tired.
Speaker 5: I come too far from where I started from.
Speaker 11: Nobody told me that the road would be easy.
Speaker 12: I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me.
Speaker 3: When it comes to Kamala, we have to overlook the style and look for that substance. She's an intellectual. We've seen her explain community banks, school buses, diplomacy, space travel, and here she explains cloud story.
Speaker 10: So you're now no longer are you necessarily keeping those private files in some file cabinet that's locked in the basement of the house.
Speaker 5: It's on your.
Speaker 10: Laptop, and it's then therefore up here in this cloud that exist above us. Right, it's no longer in a physical place.
Speaker 3: And there'll be more lefties losing it with my next guess. Now, we know the two biggest issues in America are inflation and the border crisis. Yes, cost of living pressures and record numbers of the legal immigrants coming in by that southern border are top of mind for voters in the coming presidential election. So let's hear now from the Democrat nominee on how she will handle.
Speaker 4: Those critical issues.
Speaker 3: Here she's asked about inflation.
Speaker 12: What else are you going to do to fix this problem with inflation?
Speaker 5: I thank you.
Speaker 6: Well, let's start with this.
Speaker 5: Prices have gone up, and families and individuals are dealing with.
Speaker 4: The realities of.
Speaker 5: That bread costs more, that gas costs more, and we have to understand what that means. That's about the cost of living going up. That's about having to stress and stretch limited resources. That's about a source of stress for families that is not only economic, but is on a daily level, something that is a heavy weight to carry. So it is something that we take very seriously, very seriously.
Speaker 3: That's the woman they're presenting as an inspired, strong leader who can lead us all in the free world. And it gets considerably worse and it comes to a legal immigration. She's on the record supporting free healthcare for illegal immigrants, not even wanting the term.
Speaker 4: Illegal to be used.
Speaker 3: And she's even passionately defended those who pay human traffickers to bring them across the border. Like most neo Marxist, she's at her care open borders. She even sought to compare ICE that's immigration and custom enforcement to the ku Klux Klan.
Speaker 4: I wish I was kidding.
Speaker 13: Well, the clan was what we would call today a domestic terrorist group.
Speaker 14: Why why would we call them domestic terrorist group?
Speaker 13: Because they tried to use fear and forced to change political environment.
Speaker 14: And what was the motivation for the use of fear.
Speaker 13: Enforces based on race and ethnicity?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 14: Are you aware of the perception of many about how the power and the discretion at ICE is being used to enforce the laws. Do you see any parallels.
Speaker 13: I do not see any parallels between.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about and agents.
Speaker 14: I'm talking about perception.
Speaker 13: I do not see a parallel between what is constitutionally mandated as it relates to enforcing the law.
Speaker 14: Are you aware that there's a perception see are you aware that there's a perception ICE.
Speaker 13: In the same category as the KKK. Is that where you're asking me?
Speaker 4: Oh, she wasn't done yet.
Speaker 3: That footage is from twenty eighteen, but Kamala was cain to drive the point home that ICE is a kin to the KKK. Why because they enforce the law?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 14: Are you aware of a perception that the way that the discretion I'm not finished.
Speaker 4: I see none.
Speaker 14: I'm not finished. I'm not finished. Are you aware that there's a perception that that ICE is administering its power in a way that is causing fear and intimidation, particularly among immigrants and specifically among immigrants coming from Mexico and Central America.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is the Senior editor at Large of Newswake and Article three Projects, Senior Council Josh Hammer. Josh is America ready for a president who compares ICE agents to members of the KKK.
Speaker 11: Rita America is becoming a more left leaning place on a seemingly daily basis. But you know, I have to think that the answer is no. You know, Kamala Harris has been on the wrong side of every civilizational jihad against the West and against the United States over the entire course of her not particularly illustrious career. So we have seen here the comparison between ICE and the KKK. Well, you know, let me explain to a first grade area, probably better than what Kamala Harris can do when she's talking about how inflation means prices going up. Let me try to explain to a first grader the difference between ICE and the KKK. Ice is a law in enforcement agency of the United States government. The ku klux Klan was the very quintessence of vigilante justice. By the way, vigilante justice actually oriented towards injustice, not actual justice. I don't have to get into how morally ignominious it was, but the mere fact that one is a governmentally sanctioned body and the other is vigilantism that even and of itself ought to demonstrate that there is simply no comparison here. But around the same time that Kamala Harris was interrogating their comparing patriotic Ice agents to the ku Klux Klan. That was within a few months of her very leading role in the September twenty eighteen jihad against then Supreme Court nominee Breck Havana. Kamala Harris, along with Corey Booker, that faithful day in late September twenty eighteen, she was one of the leading inquisitors who hashtag believe all women. She took Christine Blasi's forward word for it that Bret Kalvina was a serial gang grave best the left on that day in September twenty eighteen, Rida. Throughout five thousand years of civilizational innocdental proving guilt norms, Kama Harris was one of the absolute ring leaders of that. She should be made to answer for that. Frankly, right now in this calendar year on the presidential campaign, trill, Well, she.
Speaker 3: Doesn't seem to be paying for anything. There seems to be no accountability, a little scrutiny.
Speaker 4: Of her record.
Speaker 3: It's like she's just been introduced to the American people for the first time, and she's this amazing, visionary, fresh young leader who's going to lead the free world into prosperity in peace, when, as you said, you look at her record, she has been on the wrong side of just about every significant fight in America. We saw her campaigning for the BLM writers even raising bail money. She said that they should keep her protesting, and some of those protests.
Speaker 4: Involved very much violent action.
Speaker 3: Are we going to see that sort of scrutiny in accountability or is she just going to have a honey and Ron all the white to the November poll.
Speaker 11: Look, the media is trying their darnedness. You know, it's so funny, Rita. So the June twenty seventh CNN presidential debate happens, and for about three to four weeks, the American corporate media decides to be real journalists. It lasts about three to four weeks. They actually held the regime's feet to the fire. They held them accountable for this lie, which, by the way, the media was complicited in the first place. It's not like it was just the administration. The media was complicit in it. So they pretended to be real journalists to accomplish their end, and their end, obviously was the coup deta of Joe Biden for Kamala Harris. Ever since the coup finished, they have pulled a complete one eighty. They were holding Biden's feet to the fire. You can't hear a peek from them now, you know. It's it's as if just a pin drop then you can and you can't even hear it. At this point, no one is making any noise. Kamala Harris is now over two weeks into her coup of Joe Biden. She has not faced a single straightforward question that I am aware of from an actual media source. Even more to the point, you know, I checked her campaign website yesterday, the Kamala Harris for President's website. I don't see a list of actual policy positions on there. I don't see a list of where she stands on immigration, foreign policy, the economy, taxation, inflation, guns, abortion, you name it. It's not there. It's literally not there. So the woman is a totally empty vessel at this point. And I guess, I guess that that is what she is hoping to accomplish, But I don't think it's gonna work, especially in the aftermath of the stock market crash, the Kamala Harris crash, if you will there, I don't think it's gonna work. She's not gonna be able to coast her way till November, but the media is certainly trying their darnedest to let her do it.
Speaker 3: Now. You mentioned the stock market crash, Wall straight was diving fizz. The US is on the verge of a recession. The stock market was began in Japan with the Nikkai in dex diving, but the US, in particular Josh is in a perilous situation economically. Got weak economic data, including those jobs figures, which they tried to blame on Trump. I thought that was very interesting from the Harris campaign blaming the poor job figures on Trump. Somehow, it seems like biden Omics, if that's what we're still calling it, isn't working too well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, it's funny. So the Joe Biden campaign pumped a lot of money this past September. It's almost a year ago now. They pumped a lot of money into NFL National Football League opening kickoff weekend and specifically the NFL season, which is very popular here in America. It opens on a Thursday night. They've been doing this for about twenty years. The Biden campaign dumped a ton of money on a coast to coast national ad bite for that Thursday night football game almost a year ago, specifically on the issue of Bidenomics, and ever since then they have just totally ditched it. It lasted for about a month and a half. Two months after that, they haven't mentioned the word Bidenomics. It probably been six seven, eight months. And how could you possibly mention it that, I mean, what record is there other than totally and complete incompetence to possibly reference. I mean, we're talking about an economy that entered a formal recession in the year twenty twenty two, recession which, by the way, they tried to gaslight us and tried to come up with a different definition of the word recession other than the one that has been universally recognized by economists of all political stress for decades, which is back to back quarters of negative GDP growth. Remember the White House Press Secretary got up there and said, no, it's actually not recession. We're redefining it for you. So they tried to do that. They reached nine point one inflation on the annualized CPI consumer Price index level in the height the summer of twenty twenty two. That's the highest inflation has been in literally forty years now. So they have no idea what they're doing on the economy. They cannot possibly run on the economy. Unfortunately for them, the economy, the cost of living, stagnant wages, and skyrocketing inflation, remains the number one issue, along with the southern border, on which the record is arguably even worse. So when you actually look at the issues, they are frankly in terrible position. Again, the question, to get back to what you said earlier, is will the media allow the conversation on the substantive issues to actually penetrate and then to resonate with the American voters If the conversation is on the issues, Republicans will win.
Speaker 3: If it's on the issues, But I doubt it's going to get there. The media seems to be obsessed with what they've always obsessed about, racial issues, identity politics, and these sort of gotcha moments. Now I want to ask you about something that's a little bit contentious. It's been talked about not much in the media.
Speaker 4: It's almost taboo there.
Speaker 3: But Josh isn't fair enough to go through Kamala Harris's pass as they've gone through Trump's past. We've got her former lover on the record taking credit for giving her a start in the Democrat Party. She was only twenty nine years old when she dated sixty year old Democratic Party king maker Willie brown Is back in nineteen ninety four, he reportedly lavished her with all sorts of gifts, be a w trip to Paris, tickets to the Academy Academy awards, and he's written in twenty nineteen where he said, yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was an Assembly speaker, and I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San fran Cisco. Is this an area that is worthy of discussion or does it really not matter how she got her start? I tend to think that her record, particularly in the Senate, is so damning that you don't need to look beyond that. But it's interesting that, given her colorful past, that really hasn't been much, I don't know, discussion or investigation into how she got her start well, I.
Speaker 11: Think it's fair game. I mean, I mean, it's not like it's off the teeble. I mean, look, you know, Donald Trump, among his various legal persecutions slash prosecutions, is this so called hush money case in New York City where we had a literal porn star, or at least an alleged porn store. I've never watched her material, but an alleged porn star Stormy Daniels on the stand testifying about ingratuitous detail about an alleged one night stand from twenty years ago. I mean about who had what clothes on at what time. So you know, it's not like we're in this very brutish society where details of this nature are off the table. Details of this nature have very much been on the table, at least since the infamous Bill Clinton Monica Lewinsky scandal of the late nineteen nineties here in the United States. So you know, it's not this it's fair game. If I were offering political advice to the Trump campaign, I tend to agree with you, which is that there is a lot easier fodder, there's a lot lower hanging through. This is probably not the absolute best way to go about attacking Kamala Harris. Again, She's been wrong on every major issue under the sun. But you know, the whole Willie Brown thing. This this is all I will say. It does get at at a broader truth about Kamala Harris, which is that she has continually failed upward in her career. To kind of use a term that I like, She's not a very talented politician at that inflation clip earlier showed she's frankly not a particularly bright politician. She continually is mediocre at best and actively harmful at worst in one position, whether it's San Francisco da US senator or vice president. She's terrible basically every job she's ever held, and yet somehow she is promoted just a little higher. I think that is fair game potentially, But again, as you said, the actual record is probably the easier thing to.
Speaker 3: Do, Josh, before you go disturbing developments in the Middle Ast, A full scale war between Israel and his Bulla seems closer than any point since the October seven attacks by her mask. We know his Bullar is as bigger, it's more powerful than her mask. They've got significant backing from Iran and Iran's Retrick has been dialed up since a her mass leader was assassinated in Tehran. The Revolutionary Guards have vowed severe revenge.
Speaker 4: What does this main for the people of Israel.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a terrible situation. You know, as I'm speaking to you, my in laws are actually on a flight back to the United States from Israel. I mean, my brother in law lives a few miles from Gods. I have a lot of family on my wife's side over there, so everyone is nervous. I mean, no one is particularly happy about the current situation there.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 11: Unfortunately, the Biden administration could have done so much to prevent this from getting to this point. Obviously, you know, after Israel allegedly because we don't know for sure, but we all presume that they took out the Hamas leader Hania in Tehran, as well as Shakor, the Hasbalah leader in Beiruts. You know, the bay administration could have very easily said he supports Israel's ability to take out the people who are committing who committed the genocide in October seventh and are shelling civilians northern Israel. Iran, don't you dare touch a finger on our ally or, by the way, on US troops in the region, because another headline familiar today showed that Iran backed Iraqi militias fired yet again on US bases in Iraq and wounded personnel. So you know, when they're coming at Israel, they're also coming at US, never far behind there. The Bidy administration could have done so much to prevent this from getting to this point. Unfortunately, they're doing the exact opposite of what a prudent foreign policy should do. It's common sense that a foreign policy should stand by your friends, warn your enemies. The bid administration does the exact opposite. They tell Iran the pinprick strike is fine, they tell Bibi Ntignah, who don't you dare escalate there? So yet again another catastrophe on the world stage, perpetrated by the utter incompetence and dare I say even outright malice of the Biden Harris administration at this point. But at this point, I'm frankly just praying for some sort of restoration of calm, albeit I fear that might not happen until January twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: God willing, Josh Hamma, thank you so much for your time this evening. Thank you so much still to Colm the man taking on Australia's A Safety Commissioner, and he is willing to take his case.
Speaker 4: All the way to the High Court.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, Nay Internet personality and children's rights activists Billboard. Chris is continuing his illegal fight against Australian censorship orders in a battle for his right to debate harmful gender ideology on x Chris's tweet questioning the appointment of a radical transactivist to a Weld Health Organization panel of experts and calling attention to the dangers of radical gender ideology was censored in February by the E Safety Commissioner Julia Van Grant aka E Karen. But he is fighting back and he joins me now to update us on his case. Chris Elston, Welcome back to the program. What is the latest on your case?
Speaker 12: So at first it was the Free Speech Union of Australia representing me, thanks to Reuben Kirkham and the excellent work they did. But I now have a proper law team, the Alliance Defending Freedom International pro bono Christian firm family lawyers in Australia, so I've got an excellent team and amazingly Elon also found appeal about my post. So we're working together with Ex's lawyers essentially, and these two cases are all going to be heard as one and it's very exciting because whether we win or lose at the tribunal, I think both teams are willing to take this to the High Court because this is an important precedent setting case for freedom of speech in Australia.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got to say, as a free speech love and an Australian taxpayer, I'm not too happy about my taxes being spent trying to censor you. Yeah, it seems like an absurd waste of public money and complete overreach to try to censor you on a platform like X. Tell me just about that coordination of your fight with Elon Musk's fight as well. If you've got back in you, I can see this going all the way to the High Court.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Unfortunately I don't have Elon's money backing me, but that's okay, we'll get it done. But yes, it's totally absurd that I live thirteen thousand kilometers away in your e Safety commissioners trying to determine what I can say about an Australian political individual. And what's interesting is when you look at what Teddy Cook actually complained about. So this is the woman that is a director at ACON and vice president of the Australian Professional Association for Transgender Health. Her complaint was about a picture that she had posted to her own social media where she showed some beast reality and the Daily Mail had featured that in their article. But the complaint was about the picture. It wasn't about misgendering. It seems to me from the documents that we've received, and some of these are public because the Free Speech Union did a freedom of information request and it looks like the e Safety Commissioner, on their own accord, decided to go after me for misgendering. It wasn't specifically in the complaint from Teddy Cook. And in our aliminary hearing with this federal judge, the president of the Appeals Tribunal himself within thirty seconds of our first hearing, which was just to determine dates for submitting documents, he chastised Reuben Kirkham of the Free Speech Union for calling Teddy Cook a woman and said we need to refer to her as a man because she identifies as one. But the whole point of the complaint is about my right to call her a woman. So the whole thing is absurd. I've said in my documents that we submitted that there's no way I'm calling her anything but a woman. I will use she her pronouns because to do anything else would violate my beliefs. And if they want to hold me in contempt and throw me in jail or whatever they want to do, I'm fine with that because I'm not doing anything but telling the truth.
Speaker 3: Now, you were in Australia earlier in the year. You wore your famous billboard and took to the streets and had discussions with people. Let's have a quick look at a couple of those interactions in Melbourne. See, you don't understand.
Speaker 10: You can sit there and.
Speaker 3: You can preach whatever you freaking want, but you don't have had that experience.
Speaker 8: But like, what you're saying is gender ideology, like shouldn't be taught in schools.
Speaker 3: Why can't people be taught that they're allowed to be who they want to be?
Speaker 8: When you're talking about children cannot consent to puberty blockers, what's funny about that they.
Speaker 7: Can consent to people children aren't they given puberty blocks and people the back as blockers have no irreversible effects, So like, what's the deal yet, Chris?
Speaker 3: How did you find Australia? And as an outsider, did you detect a difference between different cities?
Speaker 4: Is Melbourne more woke than Sydney? For example?
Speaker 12: It might have been luck of the job, but Melbourne is as woke as anywhere I have gone. It was pretty amazing. And there were all these feminists that this domestic violence rally who had a problem with me because I think we shouldn't sterilize kids. But they were fine with this man in a dress who was with them coming into their spaces. So I don't think they really understand the source of domestic violence. But people are just deceived. As we heard in that clip there, this woman thinks that children aren't being given puberty blockers. Well, if we're not giving puberty blockers to children, who are we giving them to it's to block puberty and it's children who go through puberty. So people who oppose this really just don't have any information. And so my campaign is really about educating them, and it's working. We're reaching millions of people and all across the globe. We are putting a stop to this in different jurisdictions.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about the fallout from the Olympic boxing scandal that's continuing involving our jerias Iman Khalif and Taiwan's Lin you Ting. The International Olympic Committee spokesman Mark Adams fronted the media to answer some question, but he did seem baffled when asked why the Committee did not conduct sex testing like the IBA does, under.
Speaker 15: What purpose, under what the test was for. I don't know, as I say, as far as we managed to do away with sex testing in the last century, so I'm not quite sure what the foundation for the testing was. We don't really know kind of very much more about it than that. But yes, we did receive a letter that we won't deal with the contents of that letter.
Speaker 3: Chris, What do you make of that response? They seem to be baffled and disgusted by sex testing, even though they used to do that.
Speaker 4: For some time.
Speaker 3: It was very normal for the Olympics to have testing to prove that a woman is a woman, but they did get rid of that some twenty odd years ago, and I think it's brought all sorts of problems that we've seen these scandal with a cawta semna saga, and they haven't seemed to have learned from that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a funny thing. In the Olympics, they compete in two different categories. They're called male and female. So perhaps we should be testing to determine for sure that the females are females because in these two cases with these two boxers, which makes it even worse because they're beating up women, they happen to be male. They have all the advantages strength, speed, stamina, et cetera that males have, larger VO two max, more oxygen, all of these things, stronger bones, and yet now they're punching women and it looks like they're both going to go to the gold medal match. So this is an absolute discrease. The IBA already determined they were both male, and the IOC just want to bury their head in the sand and say this is all about diversity.
Speaker 3: Well, according to the IBA and what we're hearing from journalists who've actually seen the test results, they have x Y chromosomes and the IOC was advised of that and they have.
Speaker 4: Just chosen to ignore it.
Speaker 3: They've chosen to discredit the tests, discredit the reasons the tests were undertaken, and the losers out of this are the female athletes because they are going to be disadvantaged. And if both these spiders end up with medals, then I think it's an app salute travesty.
Speaker 4: Chris, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 3: We always appreciate your insights and we'll have you back once your case progresses further.
Speaker 4: Chris Elson, thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: That's it from me. Up next is Newsnight.
Speaker 3: I'll see you at eleven tomorrow and Douglas Murray will be joining me.
Speaker 4: Good night,