Speaker 1: On Scolds Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening, an welcome to the readA Panety show coming up tonight. Australian banks named and shamed for their heartless treatment of customers in a new Atzig report. All that corporate virtue signaling during the Voice campaign doesn't hide the ugly truth. I'll speak to an MP who has become the first to have his maiden speech to Parliament banned from YouTube. The Great Alex Stein joins me to discuss the Trump Biden debate and the latest on disgraced music mogul and Democrat Operative shown p Diddy, Combs and Kinsey Schofield. Will tell me who has been voted the UK's sexiest man alive for the second year in a row. It will surprise you and your favorite segment left is losing it Later in the hour and a trigger warning year for those in a Noble Park.
Speaker 4: If Africa and Asia had a baby, it'd be called Noble Park. Don't let the sign and the fancy station for you. This place is literally like a third world country. On this side of the station, we've got the African Street. This is where the uncles hang around in suits, but not one of them work a corporate job.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in Sky News contributor pro McSween prove good to see you again. We saw yet another violent clash between police and pro Palestinian activists in Melbourne over the weekend with a protest advertised with this poster showing a jack boot crushing a Star of David, which wouldn't be surprised there was trouble. These protests were there to interrupt and intimidate a protest against anti Semitism. Never again is now. That saw thousands assemble peacefully in the CBD on a rainy Melbourne day, But the pro Palestinian activists we're yelling things like into fada from the river to the sea in the direction of the pro Israel protesters.
Speaker 5: The level of intimidation and aggression is really concerning, to the point where I think most Australians have had enough.
Speaker 6: We are fed up.
Speaker 5: Our cities are being hijacked by these activists. You know, it's one thing to be pro Palacinian, but what we're finding here is this aggression. This intimidation is striking fear not only in the hearts of Israelis, but a lot of just well meaning Australians.
Speaker 6: Who just want to get on with their lives.
Speaker 5: We have this situation where you know, in this conference, this Labor Party conference, there where something like six anti Israel motions.
Speaker 6: That got up.
Speaker 5: So you know, you've got just into Alan in the one hand saying we don't support intimidation, and you know, this kind of aggressive behavior and handballing it to Alberanasi that it's a federal issue and he handballs it back. You know, this is the problem that the Labor Party is so concerned about the Muslim vote that they're not prepared. They're trying to strabble, to straddle both. They don't like the fact that there is anti Semitism happening here. But at the same time, we all are unfilled by that they're prioritizing their votes. And this is where I'm sad to say, you know, this society is.
Speaker 6: Really I don't know lost. I mean, what are we going to do? How long is this going to go on?
Speaker 5: This is hijacking our cities and our lives, and Jews are made to feel unsafe and intimidated. And this is a multicultural society. We pride ourselves on tolerance and being able to live in a harmonious way, and yet we're finding week after week, day after day, this level of aggression and intimidation.
Speaker 6: It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Oh, it is absolutely disgusting, and we're just seeing behaviors that we didn't think Australian would be tolerated, and then waste of police resources, particularly here in Victoria. Victoria Police themselves have detailed how many shifts they have devoted to just policing the pro Palestinian protesters and they're blocking city streets on a weekly basis, causing enormous disruption as well. Now let's go to Australia's oldest university and one of its most prestigious, the University of Sydney. Like many others, it's seen pro Palestinian protesters intimidate students, but the vice chancellor there, Mark Scott, has written in Australia in The Australian Today saying that calls for Interfada and the slogan from the River to the Sea do not constitute hate speech, and he also defended the university's response as the pro Palestinian protest encampment on campus nears its four week mark. I mean it's one thing to have a protest through, but in encampment, surely that is breaking the rules that they've set up camp on campus.
Speaker 5: I heard Mark Scott talking today on Sydney Radio and he was saying, how you know they won't allow them to cross the line of bullying and intimidation. Well, I'm sorry they have and you know, as you say, when you've got these campsites set up where people are too scared to walk past them, Israelis in particular, and so they have to put themselves through, you know, some sort of minefield of walking around the university to make sure they're not going to be.
Speaker 6: Abused or harassed.
Speaker 5: It's just appalling and I'm sorry all of these chancellors, even Deacon University that ordered the encampment to be you know, shut down or they have never it's not been shut down and they're not enforcing this shutdown, so you know, they're all talk, no action.
Speaker 6: It's one thing to.
Speaker 5: Say we support free speech and everyone in Australia does, but when it comes to this kind of serial bulling and intimidation and in aggression where people cannot go about.
Speaker 6: Their daily lives.
Speaker 5: You know, every student is equal at Sydney university and these other universities one supposed, but clearly some are more equal than others. And this is where it's disgraceful that the rights of others in masks. That it's free speech, but what about freedom of movement?
Speaker 6: You know, it's just disgusting.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can I can be one hundred percent sure if this was an I don't know, anti illegal immigration rally and camp and protest that was happening on university campuses, it would be shut down quick smart. They would get security in there. Probably students would be expelled on site. It would be a very different approach. And we're now our university campuses aren't exactly bastions of free speech, so to be trying to hide under that argument. I'm all for free speech. I don't want any of these terms banned under hate speech laws, but I don't want to see students intimidated, and things like encampments are just against the rules. Now let's talk about the seventh thirty Report. Host Sarah Ferguson has been criticized for an interview with Peter Dutton where she interrupted the opposition leader no fewer than twenty five times. There are a couple of examples.
Speaker 7: Well, they're a part of it, but we need to house them and you can't bring.
Speaker 8: In Well, I only four percent of international students actually are in the rental markets.
Speaker 1: Really, where are they living?
Speaker 6: Sarah?
Speaker 8: I'm not an expert in obviously housing, but I'll tell.
Speaker 9: You that the entire defense force is made up of fifty eight thousand men and women.
Speaker 8: I think you're I just want to interrupt to say that you're talking about well, I think it's important. This is not a matter of interruption. It's a matter of staying on topic.
Speaker 3: It was quite amusing. Really. Of course that four percent figure was not accurate. It's bitter. Dutton said, where are they living? Sarah? Jared Henderson wrote in The Australian Ferguson may have been referring to a report that claim four percent of renters are international students. That's very different to the claim that only four percent of international students actually rent a property. What did you make of that interview? Is it fair enough in a combative interview to interrupt the opposition leader twenty five times?
Speaker 6: Look, it's just bad television for a start.
Speaker 5: How frustrating for the viewer to you know, who's wanting to follow what the interviewe is saying, and yet they can't of even get three words out.
Speaker 6: I mean intimidation.
Speaker 5: If we're talking about intimidation and aggression. Well there it was for all to see. And this woman had a point that she wanted to make, and that was to try and prevent the opposition leader from.
Speaker 6: Making his case.
Speaker 5: And we see it on The Insiders with David Spears.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, you know, David is just as bad.
Speaker 5: And you just think, why does anybody waste their time watching the ABC because frankly, they may as well just do a monologue the hosts and not bother having any guests because they don't let them get their stories out for goodness sake.
Speaker 3: I did like Peter Dutton's approach to it, though, because you saw him get a little bit irritated, you saw him push back. It's a method that we've seen from the likes of Ron Desantas, and he's handling of the media, who are very hostile and aggressive towards him is masterful. Of course, Trump is another one, but I think DeSantis has even perfected it further. So yeah, I think more conservative politicians should take that route and push back talking about US politics. Let's have a look at Joe Biden. He had the president clapping along mindlessly as an academic calls for an immediate and permanent cease fire in the Gaza Strip.
Speaker 10: It is my stance as a more houseman, nay as a human being to call for an immediate and the permanent cease fire and the Gaza Strip.
Speaker 3: Pro One can only hope he didn't hear or understand what was being said, because you don't want Israel's greatest ally to be clapping along like a fool as the demands for an immediate and permanent ceasefire are made. After all, her mass is not defeated yet they're still in power in Gaza.
Speaker 6: Well, was he awake? I mean, did anyone just check that he was awake?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I think he's got his eyes open, but he's just on another planet.
Speaker 6: But prior to.
Speaker 5: That, or it may have been afterwards, Rita, when he virtually said to the moor House community, which is a black obviously a black college, that the blacks have been killed in the streets.
Speaker 6: Democracy has done this to them.
Speaker 5: It was so anti white America. And you know, the guy just is just on another planet. And of course we see this with his policies towards Israel, where he's again having a bed each way. He'll give them some weapons, but he won't give them others. He wants a ceasefire, but he doesn't want her mask to not be defeated. It's just schizophrenic policy on the run.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: Finally, pro Australian banks have been shamed in a scathing report from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. ASIK examined more than fourteen hundred bank hardship files in a landmark one hundred and fifty seven page report released today, showed banks behaving heartlessly to customers at their time of need. Let's hear now from the ATZIK chairman John Joe Longo. He said, in the worst cases, lenders ignored hardship notices, effectively abandoning customers who needed their support. So they have a pro abandoning customers when they need support. But these banks are very happy to advocate on all sorts of socio political issues, from pronouns to the race based referendum.
Speaker 5: I was reading where the NAB, Westpac and Commonwealth Bank make fifty five million dollars profit up day and yet there's foreclosures of around thirty five percent, and you think, wow, you know, why were they even in the business of lending money to couples, sometimes lending a million bucks to couples when blind Freddie could tell you that, you know, the economy is not going to proceed the way it has been, so they're so money hungry. But when it comes to actually looking after their customers, abandonment is what their slogan should be. We know that the banks are totally profit minded. They're closing down now and using this excuse that nobody's going into the bank, So it's because you can't find one a lot open anywhere.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's just appalling.
Speaker 5: The banks are not our friends, partic the major ones, and we should all really seriously consider looking for alternatives, although whether they're any good as well, who would know.
Speaker 3: From McSwain, thank you so much for your time this evening. Let's bring in New South Wales libertarian Impede John Ruddick, John, thanks for your time tonight. You were elected to the New South Wales Legislative Council back in April twenty twenty three. Gave a wide ranging, interesting maiden speech, but for what we believe is the first time in Australian political history that maiden speech has been censored on social media, banned from YouTube.
Speaker 12: Libertarianism can be summed up in two words. Power corrupts. We believe in the inherent morality of capitalism simply because it is what people will spontaneously do when left alone. The worst atrocities and histories in history were not the result of drought, flood, pestler for a plague with a big government throwing it to weight around like an elephant stomping on ants.
Speaker 3: What are they so worried about, John, Is that going to radicalize the youth of Australia.
Speaker 6: What parts of.
Speaker 3: Your speech do you think led to it being banned on YouTube?
Speaker 9: Well, what had happened, reader, is in the Westminster tradition, a new member of Parliament gets to give the maiden's speech, where the other members come and listen and there's no interruptions.
Speaker 2: That's the convention. Now, most of these speeches are all about themselves.
Speaker 9: Okay, they want to thank everybody that they are their yearfore, his teacher, their God, their wife and got the best wife in the world, whatever, best kids, and don't they just give a little bit of philosophy, but we went for the completely different road. We just gave a hardcore ideological speech. We're in parliam because we want to change the world. Now, I think what happened was we put it up on YouTube. About twelve hours later, about two hundred people have seen it, probably my mum, my neighbors, my cousins, my friends from the party, et cetera. And then we've got a message from YouTube so that they have been banned because of medical misinformation. Now I did mention the word I've made. Oh I didn't say it works for COVID. I just said it shouldn't have been bad. That's all I said. Okay, it got bad for medical MISSINGVAI and I was a bit rock when I sort of first got that from YouTube, and then I thought, this is a magnificent opportunity. So me and my staff went and bought a case of beer and we sat down there at three o'clock in the morning and we just told everyone, were you, hey, watch this speech. It's just been BAEd by YouTube, and it was the classic strides of the effect. And now I reckoned reader. I reckoned two and a half million people on various platforms are centered around the world, so we're very pleased with whoever reported it did a great job.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, you can't sit it on YouTube, but it is available on many other platforms, including other social media sides, So that's pretty good effort. Two million plus views for a speech to the New South Wales Parliament be the most watched speech given in New South Wales Parliament. Staying in your state the new anti conversion therapy laws in New South Wales, you've launched a campaign to reverse the decision to define gender identity counseling as a type of conversion therapy in the legislation. Tell me why you say this is important.
Speaker 9: Well, as soon as I got elected, there was all this talk that there's going there, there's going to be a bill that comes to the Parliament that's going to ban efforts to offer counseling for people who think they may be transgender.
Speaker 2: But we didn't.
Speaker 9: It was always you know, unclear when it was going to come in, and it was you know, details were very few, and then a couple of months ago, get slammed in here and within a few days it's passed through the parliament. It barely got any media attention. We had to sit till seven o'clock in the morning in the Upper House to get it through. Of course, you know, I did my very best to stop it and on the my boy with the details reader. But there was two key votes, two key votes, and one of those vote and we lost them by one or two votes.
Speaker 2: And we could have removed.
Speaker 9: I put up an amendment to remove the words gender identity from the bill, which means it still would have been legal to go and seek counseling or to offer counseling for people who think they might be transgender. Wasn't going to ban transgender surgeries, wasn't going to ban pub bloggers.
Speaker 2: It was just going to not it was going to unbann counseling. Now that law got through and then the government sort of thought, Okay, it's done. We fulfilled our campaign promise. Let's move on. Well, they were thrilled last week dreada what I said.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, no, it's not over yet. I'm going to put up another bill and we're not going to debate it for about six months. I'm going to drag it out.
Speaker 2: We're going to have a public awareness.
Speaker 9: Campaign, which is what they did not want last time, and we're going to remove We're going to try and remove these two words gender identity.
Speaker 3: How do people? How do people get involved in this? How do they? Is there a submission that can make Is there a petition to sign?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's two things the public can do. Well, there's probably three things.
Speaker 9: The first thing they could do is talk to their new South Wales state empty Upper House or lower House. Yes, we're going to start a petition myself and I think it's going to be Rachel Wong, who I think you've had on a few times. We're going to start a petition and if we get more than ten thousand signatures and that will trigger an automatic debate into parliament. Now, we're also going to hopefully set up an inquiry. We tried to have an inquiry when a bill come to the Parliament, to the Upper House sometimes we have a vote about sending it off to an inquiry. And we had a vote for an inquiry last time and we lost it twenty one twenty. So we only need one more person to change their mind and we'll.
Speaker 2: Have an inquiry.
Speaker 9: That'll be a public inquiry. I might even be the chair of it, and we're going to hear from the public. Now, the people I want to hear from more than anybody else, Riata are the d transitioners, the people who have gone through this process and now regret it and severely regret it.
Speaker 2: And they want to tell they want to warn the public.
Speaker 9: Hey, maybe if you're feeling a little bit uncomfortable as a teenager, maybe surgeries and chemicals to change your gender is not the best idea.
Speaker 3: Well, further on that, another good reason to have counseling as an option as opposed to going down the road of irreversible treatments and surgeries. A new study from the NIAH on risk of suicide and self harm following gender firming surgery found that individuals who underwent gender firming surgery had a twelve fold higher suicide risk twelve point twelve fold high suicide risk than those who did not. It's an incredible finding, John, and completely at odds with some of the emotional black mail we've had from the activists who say, if you don't allow people to or even encourage them to transition after self ID, then you risk having a loved one who becomes suicidal.
Speaker 9: When we had the debate in the Parliament about whether we should sit it loved to an inquiry. There was a green zebulce soe that got up and said no, no, no, no, we don't want an inquiry. If there's more talk about this, there'll be more suicides. Okay, what this study will refer to, which is a very very credible study from the world's biggest medical library, it's saying it's not doubling the increase of suicide or suicide attempts.
Speaker 2: I think it is twelvefold increase. Now you know readA.
Speaker 9: I did not get into Parliament to fight for these types of issues. Libertarians are mainly concerned with things like tax cuts, balanced budgets, deregulation, privatization.
Speaker 2: But when I'm confronted with.
Speaker 9: An issue like this, which is just a black and white insanity of what they're doing. You know who's most at risk risk of this transition stuff? Teenage girls. It's nine to one, and it's teenage girls and overwhelmingly white people. It's not the Chinese or the Indians, or the Arabs or any other group. Okay, it's white teenage girls whose mother has usually.
Speaker 2: Got mental problems herself.
Speaker 9: That is often the case, and here we are twelve times increased in suicide, suicide attempts now, so yeah, something's we need to do all we can to get this reversed.
Speaker 3: John Uddick, thank you so much for your time. Appreciated, Thanks very much. Still to come a bumper edition all that Lefties Losing It and the latest from the US, including the p Diddy scandal. You're watching the reader Panehy' show and now it's time for Lefties Lose And we do love the crazy academics on this segment. And this next one is extra key to starr in Lefties Losing It. Meet University of California Vine Associate professor Tiffany Willoughby heard who was among at least three faculty members who got themselves arrested for a pro Palestinian anti Israeli protest. She then went on this mad rant about taxpayer dollars being wasted.
Speaker 13: These young people are going to be the ones that have to pay the price for these horrible decisions these police officers out here today, that's thousands of students, dolarships with thousands of students could have been able to go to school and have block through and have housing. But instead our chancellor, boy's a very cool man, decided just send thousands of dollars lou stay funding today, attack players into the crowd, crazy drive calu, what.
Speaker 6: Do I have in the don't have a yes?
Speaker 3: Imagine having her determine your academic results. And if you're wondering what she specializes in, it's things like feminism and decolonization theory. And rather than being shunned, she is winning support from other academics, including Professor Molina Abdullah from California State University, who said this about what you just saw. She said she stood with students to bravely call for divestment, for an end to the university funding of the genocide in Palestine. She was snatched up by police and arrested. Even while being taken away in cuffs, our greatest four mothers speak through her. Goodness me talk about hyperbole.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the University of Washington, where our brightest minds are again embarrassed themselves, their families, and their institutions of higher learning. Look at this dude in a crop top acting like an absolute fool, harassing a cameraman who's just trying to do his job.
Speaker 14: Look at this Godrick brick and warnyrick Worthy, And I'm glad you like morningular, We.
Speaker 15: Are you here with?
Speaker 3: I really think we need to reopen some of these asylums. They were close too quickly. But we have One of the Karma protesters approached the cameraman. But again, consider the sheer absurdity of what she says. Yeah, these clowns who are holding a public protest to raise awareness of their cause don't want media to be there to cover the protests to raise awareness of their cause? Are you confuse spara thought for the cameramen?
Speaker 10: Then you don't care that you could be putting people in danger?
Speaker 16: How are is it any more danger than than her recording me?
Speaker 2: I mean you, how are you? How are you being put in danger right now?
Speaker 14: Because there are people who are actively trying to docs folks at this camp.
Speaker 16: That's already happened.
Speaker 9: So you understand that you're going to a public event, a public protest and ongoing public protests that you want to get your message.
Speaker 2: Out, but then you don't want anyone to record that. You understand how kind.
Speaker 1: Of absurd that is?
Speaker 3: Don't you like the dude in the crop top, it's got some sort of a hit jab happening. It's gorgeous. Now I think it's time for another neo pronoun lesson. And this young lass doesn't like non binary terms like they them. She says it makes her feel super dysphoric.
Speaker 17: They referred to me as it. It's there then makes me super dysporic. It's as cool. No, no neo pronou. They're still my preferred, especially the ones that keep the E sound like E or.
Speaker 3: Z or v Okay, it's I still say you go around calling people it, you're going to get punched in the face at some point, So I do not advise that. Now Here are a couple of lefties that are normally not too bad because they're at least funny and occasionally say insightful things. But watchare is. Bill Maher and Bill Burr get into an uncomfortable, weirdly passive, aggressive chat about all sorts of issues.
Speaker 6: Here they talk.
Speaker 3: About the Israeli Palestinian conflict. It doesn't go well.
Speaker 15: You don't realize that college campus is erupted with the kids demonstrating four hamas they are in with the terrorists they were for the Palestinians. Well, it's sort of the same cause why are you I'm on the side of the kids. Yeah, that's easy to say. You know, no one wants to see kids dead.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is a war.
Speaker 6: Is very brave of you to say this is a this is a word.
Speaker 15: Now I'm the one who's actually brave on this.
Speaker 2: Hut yourself on the bed. It's easy to say I'm for the kids. Who's not for the kids.
Speaker 15: It comes down to real hard nosed decisions, like a country. I'm talking like you're a general country got attacked. Israel got attacked.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that they didn't have a right to go back.
Speaker 15: I'm just sitting there going like, how do I look at the only country in the world that they get attacked and then as soon as they counterattack, it's like, well, we got to stop this. Now, don't attack them. It is a very simple solution to all this problem in the Middle East. Stop attacking Israel.
Speaker 3: Now to another great AUSSI comic doing amazing work. Teddy here explores different parts of Australie. Let's have a look at what he made of the Melbourne suburb of Noble Park.
Speaker 4: Africa and Asia had a baby they called Noble Park. But let the sign and the fancy station for you. This place is literally like a third world country. On this side of the station, we've got the African street. This is where the uncles hang around in suits, but not one of them work a corporate job. It's not an African barber shop if that doesn't have stock images in the front. On this side of the station, it's like Asia. Of course, it starts off with nail places has such places with stock photos. Bro No one in Noble Park even looks like that. There's also for the people in the kitchen are punching on, which means it's going to be good food.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is the host of Prime Time with Alex Stein, comic Alex Stein. Alex, We've got details of the first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. It's going to be on CNN, no audience there, moderated by Jake Tapper and Danna Bush, and it's going to be available to see in Australia eleven am June twenty eight Australian Eastern Standard time. And there are already folks Alexa demanding that President Biden submit to a drug test before the event. Here is former President Trump saying what many are.
Speaker 4: Thinking, two points up to Biden can't talk, he can't walk, can't find his way off the stage, can't put two sentences together.
Speaker 6: Although he has agreed to debate, so I don't know, maybe they know something.
Speaker 2: He's going to be so jacked up for those debates.
Speaker 6: I just want to debate this guy, but you know, and I'm going to demand a drug test too, by the way.
Speaker 13: I am, no, I really am.
Speaker 2: I don't want him coming in like the State of the Union.
Speaker 6: He was high as a kite, he said.
Speaker 2: Is that Joe up there?
Speaker 3: Alex is the president going to be as high as a kite during this debate? Because it's talked about widely what they do to get him zooped up for these big events.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, not.
Speaker 16: Only do they probably give him prescription uppers, but obviously he's the first president in my history of my life that has ever got caught with cocaine in the White House.
Speaker 2: That's his house.
Speaker 16: I mean, his son uses I'm just saying his son uses cocaine. So I wouldn't be surprised if Joe likes a little pick me up. And let's be real, anybody that watches Joe Biden knows that, like you know, the lights are on but nobody's home, so he probably needs a little quicker picker upper to make him be able to compete against a guy like Donald Trump on the debate stage.
Speaker 3: Well, there's just such a vast difference between how we see him day to day where it really does struggle even with an auto Q and notes and all sorts of assistants. And then you see him and he seems to be sharper and more lucid, and you're wondering, what's the change there. Is it getting some help, is he just having a good day. It will be interesting to see how this debate goes, but there will be no audience there, and one can understand why the Joe Biden would want that.
Speaker 18: Remember this, it's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country, because you'd be in jail, Secretary Clinton.
Speaker 19: The funny thing is, though he didn't put her in jail, and yet we've said the Biden administration used law fair to try to put their biggest political rival in jail, and these sham trials from New York to Georgia.
Speaker 16: Well, Rita, it's kind of sad that you say that because honestly, a lot of people would be happy if you put Hillary Clinton in jail. I mean, listen, they got to find a crime that she did. But I know her husband's on the Lolita Express hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein, So there's something weird in her background that's probably much worse than Donald Trump. But he's right, like, they weaponize the Obama presidency and they're weaponizing the Biden presidency against Donald Trump. Why because they're afraid of him. So now if Donald Trump gets into the office, I hope that he actually uses some of his power to go after some of the evil people that are running our country, like Hillary Clinton. But listen, with no audience, that's gonna favor Joe Biden. But does he have the advantage.
Speaker 20: No way.
Speaker 16: I think Donald Trump is going to actually smash him because four years ago Joe Biden was bad, but now he's really fallen off a cliff in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Now, now let's talk about the p Diddy scandal. American rapperst. Sean Combs are also known as puff Daddy and p Diddy. He's been exposed as an absolutely hideous, violent, abusive coward. Let's have a look at this report from CNN.
Speaker 21: New surveillance footage obtained exclusively by CNN appears to corroborate some of the allegations of abuse against music mogul Sean Diddy Combs. Combs can be seen grabbing Ventura in throwing her to the ground. As Ventura lies on the ground, Combs then kicks her twice and attempts to drag her on the floor back to the hotel room. Ventura is seen picking up a hotel phone. Comb seems to walk back to the hotel room, then returns and appears to shove her in a corner. Moments later, he can be seen throwing an object in her direction.
Speaker 3: The attack on his girlfriend in twenty and sixteen. That footage has only come to light in recent days, Alex, and there's more to this story, a lot more, a lot more allegations, And tell me what's the latest on those raids we saw carried out on Pity Comb's different properties across the US, well RITA.
Speaker 16: It raises a huge red flag that this happened nearly eight years ago, in twenty sixteen, and the fact that he's not in jail. So a lot of people on the internet and I didn't create this. Remember, Kanye West even said that he shared his personal message with pup Daddy. But a lot of people think that pup Daddy is a federal informant and that he's being protected by the government because he gives information on other people. And I would think a video that horrendous and a person is not charged criminally, it raises a lot of red flags. So I mean, I'm not saying that I know for a fact that he's a federal informant, but if you and I did that, read if I was to do that to somebody, I would go to.
Speaker 2: Jail deservedly so.
Speaker 16: And Puffed Addy just gets to literally beat beat a woman up on camera, the most disgusting, one of the most discussing videos I've ever seen. And with Twitter today, there's a lot of discussing videos. But a guy that can go out there and publicly beat a woman up deserves to go to jail. And the fact that he's not in jail raises a lot of red flags about who puff Daddy really is.
Speaker 3: And if he is willing to do something like that with his profile and his standing, because he's not just a star, he's also a mogul, He's a hugely powerful in the industry, has been for many years. And he's doing that in a hotel lobby where he knows there's cameras. What's happening behind closed doors, what's happening in that hotel room? Just you don't want to think about that. He has posted an apology on his Instagram page. You'll say a look, and I make no excuses.
Speaker 2: My behavior on that video is inexcusable.
Speaker 22: I take full responsibility for my ashes in that video.
Speaker 3: Disgusted, Please, I do not buy any of that. Here's former NBA player Kwaw may Brown. He's got a theory on why did he got away with so much for so long.
Speaker 11: This woman is cowering on the floor, balling up, getting stumped out, and somebody told that on a video. And the only time you're gonna say something about it is when Cathy give a Lossuit just has been telling the Black community to voter die, voter died because he's a Democrat, pun and that's why he was able to jack the run around here like that.
Speaker 3: And he was very active indeed politically and as a Democrat and particularly as an anti Trump campaigner. I remember this.
Speaker 22: If this man is elected. We're not standing by no more getting killed. We're not scared of anybody standing up and standing by. We're on the verge of a race war. White men like Trump need to be banished that way of thinking.
Speaker 2: It's real dangerous when you look at it. We don't have no choice, you know what I'm saying. You can say what you want about Biden.
Speaker 22: I can't say I love to pick either, but hey, we got to get him in office.
Speaker 3: Alex. How influential was he in activating the black community to get registered to vote for Joe Biden, to vote for the Democrats. It seems like it has been a big part of the activism involved himself.
Speaker 16: Well, I believe the voter die campaign has been going on since the ninety sixth election. If I believe so, he's been doing this for a long time. I mean nearly thirty years where he was a Democrat supporter. I mean, I mean he worked with the highest people, the Hillary Clintons, the Barack Obama. So he's as politically connected as they get. And the fact that he's a rap superstar that owns all these businesses, he is an influential person to the black community. You know how much did he you know, how much vote did he give for Donald Trump or against Donald Trump. I'm saying I don't know, because I really don't know how many of huffed at He's listeners are actually that politically involved, if I'm just speaking honestly. But at the end of the day, I think that's why he is being protected. Kwame Brown had made a very good point, because anybody else would be in jail. But the fact that he's connected to the top people, you know, on the Democrat side, it's not a surprise that he's able to get away with this, or that even has the audacity to think that he could get.
Speaker 9: Away with this.
Speaker 3: Well, he wasn't just a big political player. Some were talking about him as a possible presidential candidate, Jimmy Kimmel among them. But yeah, I mean, let's be thankful that's never going to happen. Before you go, I want to ask you quickly about Kansas City Chiefs Harrison. Butka, I think I've pronounced his name right. I was not aware of this dude at all before he gave this commencement speech that sent the left into a full blown meltdown. He's been condemned by the NFL. There are calls for him to be sacked or because he said some Catholic things that as a Catholic he believes at a Catholic school. Apparently that's outrageous. Here some of his more controversial comments.
Speaker 7: Our Catholic faith has always been countercultural. Our Lord, along with countless followers, were all put to death for their adherents to her teachings the world around us. Says that we should keep our beliefs to ourselves whenever they go against the tyranny of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We fear speaking truth because now, unfortunately, truth is in the minority.
Speaker 3: Alex, tell me more about the reaction to this speech. I hear that his jerseys are sold out now in all the women's sizes, so obviously there are women who liked what he said. He did say stuff about even the women at that ceremony who were getting their degrees their greatest moment will be when they have children, and talked about the importance of motherhood. That part of the speech seem to upset a lot of people as well.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 16: It's sad that it's controversial to say that a woman's dream would be to get married and have a family and children. I mean, I think that should be the goal of every woman, and I don't think that should be a controversial statement. But what's a little more alarming, reader, is the non attention that Racie Race is getting. His teammate who is arrested sitting Dallas for reckless driving. They found drugs in the car, has multiple rests for assaults. Nobody's talking about him, nobody's complaining about him. I don't see any sports center of broadcasters complaining about Racey Race's teammate, but everybody's talking about Harrison Butker because he said women should put family and marriage as her priority. It's absolutely insane. We live in the upside down.
Speaker 15: World we do.
Speaker 3: And before you go, I don't know what is wrong with you. You seem to want to put yourself in danger constantly. You've decided to take on the Swifties. They're deranged, Alex. I don't know why what you were thinking doing this.
Speaker 1: There are thought criminals among us.
Speaker 9: That does sert Taylor is not absolutely perfect in everything, but she creates.
Speaker 13: That she is not perfect in all her.
Speaker 9: Decisions for society to totally What are your true feelings towards Taylor I honestly.
Speaker 16: I mean, I think she's just okay at best.
Speaker 20: You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on this one. I don't hate her. I don't dislike her. I like some of her songs. She's okay. She's not the best, but she's okay. But there's this fanaticism around her where people either loathe.
Speaker 6: Her or love her.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, Alex, but I also fear for your safety because her fans are going to come for you.
Speaker 16: Now, well, the Swift needs better than not come for me, because obviously Taylor Swift is incredibly talented. She's had an immense amount of success, but everybody worships Taylor Swift. The NFL just said that they purposely did their schedule so that that Taylor Swift can be at more games. So she's affecting the NFL. Like it's not Taylor Swift just sing country songs or singing pop songs, but quin ingratiating yourself in every aspect of every single American's life and Australian's life. According to you, Rita. So just you know, lay off the gas a little bit, Taylor, and please.
Speaker 2: Don't hurt me, Swifties. I love your queen, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Yes you're backtracking now, Alex, but it may be too late for you. Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 14: Rita.
Speaker 20: Still to come The UK's sexiest man alive revealed and why are Harry Meghans skipping the wedding of their son's godfather?
Speaker 3: Welcome back, you're watching the Rita Panahy Show. Joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, the UK's sexiest man has been revealed, and it's none other than Jeremy Clarkson, who has beaten out the likes of Tom Holland and Idris Elba to take the crown for a second year in a row. And here is Corkson with a very sound analysis. If you ask me of London, met Sadik.
Speaker 1: Khan, this is Holland Park in London. One of them brows beautiful streets in London because of all the trees that lie in it. And these are trees that the Mayor of London wanted to pull down to make way for a cycle lane. Well, and then the man's obviously deranged. You can't pull trees down so that people can cycle.
Speaker 6: Kids.
Speaker 3: He is obviously a very sound and clever and funny man. But is he the sexiest man in the UK?
Speaker 6: I mean I struggle.
Speaker 23: I struggle at the thought of him being number one, in Prince William landing at number three. If I have to wake up next to somebody, I'm telling you forbye, Prince William over clarks and God bless him. But I know, I think that what's attractive about him is how blunt he is, how he's a straight shooter, and I think that people do find that very appealing.
Speaker 3: Well, he got canceled, didn't He got canceled from his top writing show because of his antiques. But the folks love him, the punters loving. The women obviously love him if they're voting him the sixtiest man alive. So the canceled creature, it's not going to get rid of jere mcclarkson.
Speaker 23: He was canceled because of Megan Markle. Remember he said that she should be He referenced Game of Throne, said she should be paraded around, YadA, YadA, YadA. But Rita Meghan is not jealous in this scenario because she was just announced as Rankers number one. She has her own number one title. One of the most dislike celebrities of twenty two. So Meghan's gone wrong title that she can brag about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not quite as illustrious as the one there. Jerem m Clarkson's more signs of deepening divisions between Meghan and Harry and the rest of the royals, With Harry and Meghan not going to the wedding of their son's godfather, Hugh Grovner, who's marrying Olivia Henson, Prince William will be there, is going to be center stage. He'll be one of the ushers. But this is strange because Hugh was obviously very close to the couple. If they chose him as a godfather for their firstborn, why are they going to be at his wedding?
Speaker 23: Well, according to The Sunday Times, Prince Harry's going to set out the social event to avoid royal tensions overshadowing the day. But it was originally reported back in December that the Duke of Westminster initially wanted to invite Prince Harry and but later decided against it after he realized that their presence might be an unwelcome distraction about There are some commentators that have speculated that perhaps Prince Harry turned down the invitation because he felt slighted by the fact that Prince William was assigned an important role at the wedding instead of Prince Harry.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: Well, he is the jealous sort, isn't he. We heard last week he was upset because Prince William got an accolade that meant something to Harry. I've got to ask you about Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez. Their romance looks to be on the rocks again. According to sources clothes to the couple, their marriage is a ticking time bomb, with a divorce looking likely. Surely, no, they just got married, one source told Page SIGs. They're on two completely different pages most of the time, despite Ben having made various compromises, as he explained in Jailah's new documentary The Greatest Love Story Never Told. You can't do a documentary called The Greatest Love Story Never Told and get a divorce, Kinsey, You're never going to get another reality series again.
Speaker 23: Well, don't forget. She paid for it, so she might if she's willing to fork over another twenty million dollars. But Ben has been seen recently without his ring on a lot of that generated these negative headlines. He's been living separately from Jennifer Lopez, according to TMZ, for a few weeks now, in.
Speaker 6: A rental home in Brentwood.
Speaker 23: However, after some of these headlines started popping up, we did see him today in the States wearing his wedding ring. So obviously they're trying to squash some of those rumors. But I don't know, could be there could be some legitimate legitimacy to them because they're not showing up places together. They hadn't been seen with each other in seven weeks, they didn't spend Mother's Day together. There's a lot of evidence that proves that there's something going on, yes.
Speaker 3: And he just always looks miserable. I don't think it's got anything to do with her, but whenever they're apt together, he looks miserable. And he gave that rather bizarre performance at Tom Brady's roast. He was one of the low points of what was a fantastic night. Kinsey Schofield, thank you so much for your time, and that's it from May. I'll see you tomorrow at eleven up. Next is Newsnight.