Speaker 1: Hello, and we're going on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello greetings.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello La, Hello greetings. Oh my gosh, guys, we're on holidays for two weeks.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes we are.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I forgot. I forgot officially podcast in.
Speaker 4: Quick.
Speaker 1: When are you going to Love Ireland?
Speaker 4: Love Island?
Speaker 5: Oh, Magnetico, Magnetic Island, Monday morning?
Speaker 1: You excited, Laurie, Who are you hidding?
Speaker 3: I am off to London tonight.
Speaker 6: London.
Speaker 1: I've never done London.
Speaker 4: You'd like London.
Speaker 2: I haven't been to London for a very, very long time. We're actually going to go see a friend in Scotland, but now they're going to meet us in London, which is fun.
Speaker 3: Because we get like three nights here. But London.
Speaker 2: It's never that hot in the summer in London, and London is in a heat wave.
Speaker 4: Oh really, what the heat waves? Like thirty three?
Speaker 1: That's still warm though.
Speaker 3: I think it's like thirty six. No, it's like hot hot.
Speaker 5: It's because they don't have anything additioning out there. I lived there for a couple of years and it was just like you know, it hits twenty eight and people are swimming in the fountains, yeah, the tube is horrendous.
Speaker 1: There's nowhere con on the tube.
Speaker 5: No no, no, so you've got to open the windows and then the smoke and soot and all that ship comes in Lauria.
Speaker 1: A you going to get a Furtu in front of backing pals?
Speaker 3: Probably? Yeah, you'll probably go see King.
Speaker 1: Get the Omega markle One, you not the gates.
Speaker 3: I want to find Camilla. I want to have a shandy with should be a should be a hoop?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: I reckon should be should Yeah, it should be a hoot, absolute hoop.
Speaker 2: We're actually trying to get tickets to get a ground pass to wander through Wimbledon. I've never been and it's on my bucket list.
Speaker 6: I've gone down a real rabbit hole watching Olivia Rodriguez videos at Wimbledon.
Speaker 1: And the BF in the crowds.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Clint, do you think.
Speaker 4: You can easily get You can easily a ground pass?
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're going to try and do a little wander through the grounds at Wimbledon and that would be There's two things I'd love to do in the UK is the Grand Prix atix Silverstone, but that is happening. I think as we speak we were making in time and or not yet on Sunday and Wimbledon, so I might try and get to one this year.
Speaker 5: The Wimbledon grounds are a little bit different to Melbourne Park. It's not as interactive, there's not as many things playing. Yeah right now you were saying there's no just tennis courts basically.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, but I don't get strawberries and cream and pims and like I.
Speaker 4: Need to sit on the hill, Henmond Hill.
Speaker 1: Remember our old video guy DVD Twisted ninety eight.
Speaker 6: He left us and became one of the courts, became one of the court jesters, the eyes open where they set up.
Speaker 3: He became a court manager manager and then.
Speaker 6: And then he's been doing that over at Wimbledon. So I've seen photos of him behind Willie and Kate.
Speaker 1: The Royal Box.
Speaker 5: So when it rains, he sort of brings the covers under the court. Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, small man, big covers, big.
Speaker 1: Cover, big cover. Remember he left the show, that's happening. He was making more money.
Speaker 6: Twisty ninety eight uploading videos of himself playing cricket on PlayStation wild.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what a crazy world? Quite hazy world.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if that explains how much money he was making doing that or how little our old employees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, paying good cool, good cool.
Speaker 3: Probably a little columbe horribly little Columbie.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm going to go fishing. I'm just going to chill in Melbourne. We got some friends coming to town, m from the farm.
Speaker 3: So what You're going to Stowhouse.
Speaker 1: Stowhouse on the weekend for lunch, which would be nice.
Speaker 6: It's an interesting one though, because then I've got to come home, put the kids to bed, you do, Yeah, and I might do the Hey baby much shoot out of the public guys just down the road.
Speaker 5: What's the local pub, McKinnon, the McKinnon? Okay, do they know you by name?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, I've hit it off with one of the bartenders there. M but good pub, good little bedding area.
Speaker 4: Oh pub, tab Tabarat? They still did tabaret?
Speaker 1: What's tamparey?
Speaker 4: Tabaret is like Tino and all that.
Speaker 1: No, No, you made it sound like it was a dragshot in front of the tab machine.
Speaker 4: You remember tabaret, don't you, Lauren?
Speaker 3: Tabaret as in like thet Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think it must have been. It was like, yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he isn't.
Speaker 4: Club.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Mumm used to let me play that when we go on State Jupiter's on the Gold Coast. Sit there in the food court watching the numbers jupiters. Yeah, get the monorail around to the oasis shopping.
Speaker 2: Yes, my god, this is completely random. But I saw someone the other day wearing a vest and I just started singing to them.
Speaker 4: I've done that.
Speaker 1: I've done that.
Speaker 2: Blankly at me, like what, And Paul looked at me, going, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: Like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of an injoke of my work. Sorry about it, wasn't getting on to join in.
Speaker 6: There's the flight attendant conscious No, no, have you have you done seats selection for your flight tonight?
Speaker 2: Um?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paul's done all of that. He's you know him, He's chief of logistics, not me. I'll just turn up. I'm like that meme where the little kid just follows in the big puffy coat.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, yeah, that's me.
Speaker 3: I have not done seats selection.
Speaker 6: Am I going to Europe from here in economy and they had not done seats And I'm like, what the what are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? I'm like you could get the middle and you know what the reaction was, Oh.
Speaker 6: Well, well, no, I'm sorry, I've got an anxiety for you.
Speaker 4: So do you know what he pulled in the end? It was a she they.
Speaker 1: And I pressured her to do seats. Okay, good, yep, I've got her an aisle.
Speaker 4: That's well. Do you know what?
Speaker 5: Sometimes I think on a long haul the aisles just as fraught as the window because you've got people climbing over. You can't fall asleep. You can never fall asleep really because you get a tap on the shoulder.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Or what's worse is they try and climb over you when you're sleeping and then you wake up and they fall on your lap. Oh yeah, or you just got Remember there was that I told you. I went on a trip to La in economy. I was in the aisle.
Speaker 1: There was a guy on my right in the window and a giant sombrero and he never moved the entire flight.
Speaker 3: No, you can't be wearing a strombrero all the way to LA. That's that's just not acceptable.
Speaker 1: A head long caer fucking once not once?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but sometimes that happens to me.
Speaker 2: Last time I've to La, I fell asleep before they even served the dinner service. And then they said, excuse me, man, would you like dinner?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, yes please. I reopened my eyes. I ate fall asleep again, and then I woke up for breakfast landing. Oh that's the best twelve hours solid.
Speaker 6: There's nothing worse on the flip side of that, when you go, surely we're almost there, and then you go, oh, there's another two hours.
Speaker 1: They're bringing back the concord. They're not bringing back the bringing.
Speaker 2: Back every time we talk about planes, you say they're bringing back the concord, and they're not.
Speaker 4: Are they They're not bringing about concords?
Speaker 1: Maybe are they bringing back the concord? Can you google? They're bringing back the concord? No, no, you're all good. You're not going to go to where.
Speaker 4: Okay, he says they're not bringing back the concord.
Speaker 1: I thought he's hand gestures was the thumbs up. No, it was google concord.
Speaker 4: I did you know what?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's worth the Google if you want, they're bringing it.
Speaker 4: Back, all right, Well, just to prove that they're not, I'm going to Google.
Speaker 6: Because the flight time will be incredible, like how long would it take from me to get from here to London lost.
Speaker 3: On the concord or on.
Speaker 1: Normal plant or Eddie?
Speaker 2: Well, you do say you would do depends which way you went. If you did a Middle Eastern nowl one like Emirates or Qatar, you do probably twelve to fourteen hours to Dubai or Abu Dhabi or and then to London probably another ten.
Speaker 1: Another ten from there, Clint Concord maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: Or you could go the other way and you go through Singapore, which is like what nine hours to Singapore and then another eight or nine from there. Or you go around the world if you want to do it that way, if you were stopping all stations and go LA for fourteen ten across to London. Yeah, many ways to skin a cat when you're trying to get to the other side of the world.
Speaker 5: Look, it's you're half right, thank you, half no, but you're half also half wrong. So basically basically they are. Donald Trump has signed a bill called the Concord Bill, which allows for a concord aircraft to travel through the US air space. But it doesn't mean they're bringing back the concord.
Speaker 1: Not the concord, but they're building a better version the concord. Well, no, like it's that sort of technology. It's going to go as quick as.
Speaker 5: The as I say, you're half right, thank you. So if you want to take that as a win, I will take that as you go for it on this show, that's a win that you're wrong.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Look, we must get out of here. Have a great two weeks. It has been fun.
Speaker 6: Please stay safe, everybody, have a nice little break from us. I believe a couple of producer partties.
Speaker 4: Oh great, I'll look forward to those.
Speaker 2: Oh god, take our names off the title. Then I'm not just whatever shenanigans they get up to when the two dads and mom are away.
Speaker 1: I'm taking broads out for a beer on the holidays.
Speaker 4: Where are you going for a beer on the holidays?
Speaker 1: Do you want to come McKinnon?
Speaker 4: Maybe in week two of the holiday week too.
Speaker 2: Only in the holidays, though, But what do you try somewhere different given that it's the holidays?
Speaker 3: Why don't you with a whiddle?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I will with Maybe I will go with have a grave whittle. Have a great holidays, everybody, We're after We'll see you in two weeks.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials