Speaker 1: Apologie Production. I'm Mickey Fisher and welcome to the Village Crazy Lady. People are talking to me and they are not physically in this room, so just strap in for that. Can't call me crazy, so I said it first. Whoever's trying to come through, whatever messages need to come through, like, just bring it on. Let's do it, Crazy Crazy Crazy, The Village Crazy Lady Podcast. Hello, gorgeous legends, and welcome to another episode of the Village Crazy Lady. This episode is going to be fucking awesome because the last time I had l Embers in here channeling sorry one of her spirit team members, her Irish Scottish Scottish, very very fucking Scottish Spirit Team member. It like broke the Internet. People were going wild. It is probably one of the most listened to shows because it was just so fucking weird and outrageous and life altering for so many people. And I'm still getting messages about it every single day. If you haven't listened to that episode, go back and listen to that one first. So it's episode six, season two. Check it out, have a listen, then come back. I'll meet you here once you're back again. But Elle Embers thank you so much for coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for having me so Elle.
Speaker 1: Sorry I forgot to explain l is like psychic medium, reiki, past life regressionists, like a soul therapist. Soul therapist. Yeah, that's the best way to say, just a little bit of everything. She doubles and she's just and she channels the beautiful Sary who I got to interview in the last episode and it was like the coolest interview of my life. I honestly fuck interviewing real life people and like normalize interviewing just spirits channeling through other humans, because like if I can just be like the affair or not current affair like today tonight, and it's just like me, it's like just being the journalist who just chants to like spirits. That's my dream, ultimate job, but like in Drag and then that's my dream. So really excited to talk to Sara again. I've threw it out there and asked people, like what questions did they have, what would they like to ask her? And the questions are really good. And before we get into it, do you mind just giving us a quick little recap of like how you channel her, what it looks like, what it feels like for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So to trance channel, it's basically my spirit team comes through my body and talks to you through me. Whereas normal psychics you kind of get an intuition about things, You kind of get a message from something, and you're portraying that message. So this is kind of just getting the humanness out of the way so that I'm not like, oh, maybe that person's not ready to hear this. Yeah, and Sorry can come through and actually say what needs to be said, and I can stop worrying about it.
Speaker 1: And you're like, anything Sorry says is not on fucking me. That's right. You can talk to her lawyer about it, not me.
Speaker 2: I am not responsible. Yeah, But in terms of like how it feels, it's actually a really nice experience. You do kind of have the sensation of like you're falling all of a sudden, but then you kind of float up and it's kind of like you're moving through I like to say, it's like moving through the different dimensions of the universe until you're connected to like source and spirit. So Sorry is part of my spirit team. She's my primary so she has the most control and the most access to healing and information and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has like all the goodies and she's very Scottish.
Speaker 2: She is. She does have a bit of an accent. I have asked her about the act, and I mean lots of people have asked her about the accent, but she says that it is attached to the lifetime that she shared with me.
Speaker 1: Ah yep.
Speaker 2: So it does come through that way because the way that our spirit team kind of connects with us is a lot of the time we've shared past lives with them, and whatever lifetime that we've had with them, they take on that appearance or that personality to feel familiar to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which makes a lot of sense because I feel like that's even how past loved ones come through when you're doing like mediumship stuff. So yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Yeah, well let's get into it. Yeah, it's been so nice talking.
Speaker 2: To you, lle Thank you.
Speaker 1: Whenever you're ready, I'd love to have a chat to Sorry.
Speaker 2: Awesome all right. Oh. The other thing is she doesn't use my name. I always forget that. Oh yes, so she does refer to me as the Raven. So if she's talking about the Raven, I'm who she's talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love that I feel like that's so kind of sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have like a you know cook name, have this little like what is it like a side identity alter ego?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, alter ego. I just I picture like Moira from from Shit's Creek and she's like, oh no, that's the crows and she's like speaking to the crows. Anyway. I digress.
Speaker 2: Let's chat to sorry, cool cool, I will see you soon.
Speaker 1: Hello, Sorry, I hello, there are child. Hello, it's so nice to talk to you again.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's as lovely to see you again.
Speaker 1: How are you for starters?
Speaker 2: I'm well, child, How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm really good? Thank you. I'm very excited about our chat. I loved our conversation last time, and everyone who listened got so much out of it and learned a lot. And so I'm so grateful for all the information that you shared with us.
Speaker 2: Are you chilled? Adas our pleasure?
Speaker 1: And so I've actually asked our listeners to send in some questions for you, and there's some really good questions. So I'm really excited to ask you.
Speaker 2: Ah. I feel that I might have to get to my autograph a bit more improved.
Speaker 1: You are becoming quite the celebrity. Sorry, so you will have to absolutely get that autograph sorted.
Speaker 2: I hate child. How can I be of assistance?
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got I'm going to read out some questions here. So the first question is someone asked, is there a real revolution coming or going on? Or they said or is it going to be Handmade's Tale? And we're fucked? I don't know if that makes sense. Have you seen the show Handsmade? Or you haven't seen the show, but the show Handmade's Tale? It kind of like, do you know about it? I do not.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not familiar with this one. However, I do believe that there is quite a bit of a h a change in the air, some different personalities coming into play, different people raising to different occasions, different different ideas coming to the surface.
Speaker 1: Is this in kind of like a collective leadership sort of role? Hmmm?
Speaker 2: I believe that a lot of humans are tending to move away from being led, wanting to take their own initiative.
Speaker 1: So the next question I have is in regard to astrology, what does Souce think about or spirit think about astrology and how it connects to us humans? Does it connect like? Do do spirits and different beings connect? To astrology.
Speaker 2: Ah talking about the stars, Yeah, child, As you would know, the moon, it has a pull on the Earth, as does the Sun. And the stars are no different planets. All are linked together in ways. It is not so much that they are hm predictive in a way, but they give you an idea of how certain energies come into play at certain distances, certain frequencies, and sometimes there are humans that are more sensitive to this, just like there are waves more positive to the Moon's pull.
Speaker 1: Someone asked what happens to us spirit the moment that we pass away?
Speaker 2: This is a different experience for different people depending on what their memories are their experiences, whether they are planning their exits or whether it is something that has been put into their experience. Quite different outcomes, quite different experiences that unfold. My experience compared to other team members would be quite different, as with the ravens.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it like because often people describe it as you know, they often see their family members who have passed waiting for them. Are there any consistencies?
Speaker 2: I jailed, There are some stories that are are quite similar. But I believe that from what we understand, you create this experience and if you are seeking comfort, then you will seek the audience of your past loved ones or those that are on a different existence, a different realm. From this point forward.
Speaker 1: My next question is, and someone asked this, and I'm going to sort of take it a little bit further. Someone asked about I guess evil, bad spirits, and I'd like to even sort of move beyond that and ask about heaven and hell? Does that exist.
Speaker 2: Jailed someone's perception of what heaven is or what hell is can be here on earth. It is not something that is considered outside of the existence. Perhaps this might get me into a bit of trouble in speaking so, but it is something that I feel is important. Yeah, it is something that a lot of people put a lot of importance on, and it is only as important as you allow it to be, as you make it. Those that are considered evil. What is good and what is bad is relative. There is evil in everyone, there is good in everyone. It depends on how you act upon it depends on your experiences, your memories, your instincts compared to your traumas I suppose, and what you feel you are more inclined to. It is the same when you are talking about heaven and hell. Some people experience paradise, experience heaven while they're still alive. It is not necessarily a passing to a different existence type of experience, and it is the same with what you would consider hell.
Speaker 1: I love that answer. I've always kind of seen it that way, But he say, it is really powerful. And how about sort of like darker spirits, where do they come from? And sort of like how are people experiencing them? Is it sort of like more in the experience of the person, or do sort of the darker evil spirits kind of exist.
Speaker 2: A lot of it comes from feelings. Yeah, your feelings and the story that you tell yourself create your reality here on earth. And so the feelings that you have that may be connected to this lifetime or perhaps a past lifetime where you've done something that you hold a lot of guilt, a lot of shame over that feeling can manifest into something physical, can manifest into something energetic, can manifest into a whole b and if it likes, feelings are very powerful and those can carry on and follow you from lifetime to lifetime if you allow it, depending on how strong the emotion is. So a lot of dark or evil spirits that are, to some people's perceptions, have been the consequence of an action or emotion from a past lifetime, and they will come around when they feel a connection, they feel a resemblance to something that they have experienced in the past, almost as though history is repeating itself. Is quite often the time that they will show up. The most okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Question is what do you think about real or what does spirit think about relationships? Are we meant to be with the one person forever? As in like romantic relationships? I'm assuming like marriage and.
Speaker 2: Ah, I see this is but a choice. Child. You may be drawn to certain people that you've had romantic relationships before in a past life, perhaps in a different dimension, at a different time, in different life, and they might seem familiar to you, and that might draw you in to feel as though you're meant to be with the one person. Not always the case. It is a variety of experiences. Perhaps you're meant to be with that person to experience a certain lesson or a certain life, and then in the next lifetime, perhaps you're not meant to to experience the contrast, perhaps there's a different lesson to learn. It is not a one size fat soul analogy. I understand it is very personal and it is decided by you and that other soul as to whether you are meant to be as such?
Speaker 1: Do you think humans place a lot of kind of like unnecessary rules on their life? You know, in regards to what a family looks like, what a relationship supposed to look like. You know you're supposed to be in a marriage, what you know love is between a man and a woman, all of those sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Ah, I Child, none of these rules exist besides outside of what you allow.
Speaker 1: I love that. Okay. The next question is how can we strengthen our connection with spirit.
Speaker 2: Child. To have a deep connection to Source, you must first have a deep connection to yourself in this life. You are here to have a human experience. If you are deepen in your connection to Source, to your spirit team, to the universe, or as God is some people would call it, then you are missing the experience of being human. You're missing the point of your being here. So it is important to connect to yourself first.
Speaker 1: I love that answer. When you talk about the universe, and because often you know people on Earth humans often refer to the universe almost is a different way to kind of describe. I guess God or sourced? Is that sort of how how you perceive it as well? Like when you speak about the universe, is it a place or is it more of like an energy?
Speaker 2: In my opinion, dere Child, I would call it an energy. However, there are some that would disagree. I'm sure. In terms of the rest of our spirit team here, there are some that still hold varying beliefs on what is acceptable for humans to believe and what is more advanced.
Speaker 1: I suppose, Oh, can you elaborate on that a little bit further?
Speaker 2: There are some numbers of spirit teams that feel it is beneficial to have you restricted to certain beliefs, certain understandings. There are others who feel that it is beneficial for you to grow and evolve and have a expanded consciousness. It depends on what is best for that individual person.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so like it's not beneficial for everyone to be able to sort of like connect and be shown I guess certain things. Is that what you mean in a way? Okay, that's interesting. So someone asked, how do I know when it's spirit telling me something versus my imagination?
Speaker 2: Chield This is quite a complicated question. There are many different variations of an answer. It could be why do you feel that they're different? It could be that you are listening to misled emotions in your body, misled sensations that you are taken as law, so to speak. But then there are others that perhaps it is quite a different, quite a different experience, quite a different entity to connect to. Whether it is yourself, whether it is spirit, can be seen as two separate things, but can also be seen as the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love that. Thank you. Someone said, what's in store for the next generation? Or even to sort of elaborate on that, how can we help support the next generation coming through?
Speaker 2: May I ask, child, how have you felt supported in this generation?
Speaker 1: Oh? How have I felt supported in this generation? I don't even know how to answer that? Is it sort of like more, how have I felt not supported? And how can I give that support to the next generation?
Speaker 2: I what has worked for you and what has not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean for me personally, it's always just like being allowed, being trusted, being given like free will, responsibility, autonomy.
Speaker 2: Freedom, yeah, freedom to express yourself. Yeah, freedom to be yourself without fear, without judgment. Perhaps what works for you is something that can be carried forward, and what does not can be reevaluated.
Speaker 1: As far as Earth is concerned, how much is there undiscovered?
Speaker 2: Plenty?
Speaker 1: Are there, like entire civilizations that we're not even aware of.
Speaker 2: I there is a difference between what you are told and what you understand to know to what there actually is. It is like this with a lot of things. A lot of humans are only given partial information. With each lie, there is always a sentiment of truth. Is there not?
Speaker 1: Okay? Next question? How long does spirits stay in the spirit world before they reincarnate?
Speaker 2: Vary in numbers depending on how long you've been here on Earth, depending on how much you experienced here on Earth, what memories you have to review, what lessons you have to share with the rest of the class, so to speak, depending on how long, and also whether you feel that you're ready or whether you want to linger a little bit longer to perhaps keep an eye on those that you've left behind.
Speaker 1: How about you, Sari, do you know when you're planning on sort of coming I don't know whether you'll come back down to earth or do you know what your next life is going to look like? Yet?
Speaker 2: Ah, there is no next life.
Speaker 1: For me, You're done.
Speaker 2: I'm done. It is a choice when you have experienced a certain number of human lifetimes or other lifetimes, and perhaps you go into this lifetime with a shopping list as such, and once you have collected everything on that shopping list over several lifetimes, you have a choice. You can start a new list, or you can assist others on their lists. And I decided to assist others become a spirit team member as such, And so what does.
Speaker 1: That look like for you as a spirit time member.
Speaker 2: I am here with the raven and as she moves through eah phase and her existence, I will repeat.
Speaker 1: There and do you just help the riving specifically.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get in quite a lot of trouble for this. No, I do not.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There are certain souls that travel together that decide to share shopping lists as such, or have similar shopping lists and want to work together. And these souls tend to reincarnate together in different roles in different times. They're very familiar to each other, and when they work so closely, it is important that their spirit team also works closely. So there are some that I am a bit further down the rinks on other people's spirit teams. But dear child, I will only ever be the ravens primary, and I will only ever communicate through the Raven, and I will only ever share what is needed for those shopping lists with those that are familiar to that souls, that soul group, that unit.
Speaker 1: So are they people that the Raven knows.
Speaker 2: Some, some that she is aware of, some that are also aware of her. They do work together, but they do not do so in a public setting. It is quite a quite a hush hush, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so can like say my husband and I, for example, would we potentially share spirit team members?
Speaker 2: It is possible you and one of your children do. It is not always common and is not to be expected that every partner in life is a partner and soul. It is not to be expected that every child that you have in every lifetime has been in every lifetime before that in a different role. Either. There are certain souls that travel together that hold different importance in different lifetimes. There is a soul that, for example, that you may be connected to in this lifetime that is someone in passing but was very important to you in a past life.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, But in this life they're like very like someone quite insignificant to you.
Speaker 2: I someone you pass on the street perhaps than in a past life. They could have been your mother, your father, your lover, your child, a friend, a teacher, does not matter.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. And then also vice versa as well.
Speaker 2: I that is why it is important to perhaps be kind to those that you you pass in life. You do not know who they once were to you. Perhaps they might be seen as insignificant in this life, but they have been significant to you in another.
Speaker 1: That's really fascinating. I've got a question. So I've been told many times that this is my last I guess life as a human essentially.
Speaker 2: Ah, who would have told you that? Child?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you think that's right?
Speaker 2: No one can make that decision for you. No one can determine that for you except you once you get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really interesting.
Speaker 2: Ah, childs if someone had told me that, I would have kept them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's interesting because like when I hear it, I almost feel this like rebellion within me of like there's part of me that has this like knowing of like maybe my soul had decided that. But then I keep having this feeling of like no, but I can change my mind, I child, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you do not make that decision until you get to the other side. Yeah, that's not a decision that you make going in. You do not enter into a new existence being this is my last. Better to make it worth it, so to speak, or perhaps not care as much because it is your last. That would affect the entire experience, would it not. Yeah, child, No, it is something that you decide when you get there, when you compare your shop and list and decide whether you want to take on another Perhaps you still have many things to get on your shopping list. Who knows, child, only you do when you get there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited. I mean, I'm not that excited. I'll get there when I get there. But okay, that's really good. That's interesting. Thank you. So someone asked, I'm assuming this person's nurse or a doctor works in medical world. They said, I've always wondered what the spirits or soul of patience I have tried to resuscitate think of us and what we did to them after we have failed to get them back. Ah.
Speaker 2: There even was right to be a bit nervous about today, was she not? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, so.
Speaker 2: Chilled let me tell you, a lot of people fear death a painful experience. Death is not painful, but dying is. When you're dying child, you're fighting to stay alive. You're fighting the resistance. You are against the natural law, the natural order of things. Surrendering into that is what brings peace. That's what you feel when you're in the room with a loved one when they pass, you get an overwhelming feeling of relief and happiness and love. And a lot of people tend to feel guilty about this emotion, this feeling, but it is the end of that pain, the end of that trying to claw your way back because you're unaware or unsure of what lies ahead. So those that are in the process of dying and trying to be saved, if they want to be saved, they will. If there is a need for them to continue, if there's a need for them to be here, they will, and this will come with ease. If it is time to go, then that will come with ease.
Speaker 1: I think that's a full answer and will probably help a lot of people who are in that position when it comes to trying to resuscitate somebody. So the next question, when do our spirit babies choose us to be their parents, and how do we get connected?
Speaker 2: How do you get connected? Not quite sure I understand that.
Speaker 1: So I think this person's just trying to understand spirit babies and our connection to them, Like, why do they choose us as parents? Specifically? Why do they choose a certain person?
Speaker 2: You always think that's about funny when someone refers to them as babies. They're not always They don't always see a baby as for you. For example, you have a young boy that does have great plans for you, does want to assist you, and was once a bby of yours, was it not? Yeah, so he's not a baby anymore. He has grown. He does get older with great knowledge. In that sense, they continue to grow. They choose certain people to be their parents because they feel that there is m a lesson, an experience that those parents must experience. There is great there is great power and a lot of great purpose that comes from grief.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those that lose.
Speaker 2: Children when they are young or prior to beingborn, a lot of the time that experience is a catalyst for something deeper. It pushes them down a path that they would not have found their way to without that experience, So a lot of the time there is a purpose, however grim it might.
Speaker 1: Seem when it comes to you know, people who I guess experience a lot of trauma in their life or a lot of And I think this is different to say, you know, a child born into a war zone versus someone I guess who's born into privilege and just seems to experience almost like a lot of bad luck. Is a lot of it already kind of like premeditated and that's their experiences that that person has to go through. Or is there a degree of choice in the way of like if you get stuck in a certain frequency or a certain way of thinking that you kind of like bring more of it into your life.
Speaker 2: There are truth to both. Okay, there are certain things on your shopping list that certain topics or certain experiences that you will find a way too, perhaps not planned as such, but this is also why it takes many lifetimes to achieve everything or to get everything on your shopping list.
Speaker 1: Child.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have the intention to experience a certain experience or a certain topic. However it does not play out because of free will, so you must try again in the next life. So there is truth to things being I suppose born into in a way, But there is also truth in making that decision. Again, your feelings and the story that you give them is what creates your life, what creates your experiences. If you do not like the experience that you're in, you do have power to change it. But whether that's a power can be accessed past a certain point hard to see mm hm.
Speaker 1: A question on alien spacies ocalactic spaceis I work a lot with Palladians, and especially a few in particular. Is there is there a reason why they work with certain people? Is there some kind of connection there? Is it like a you know, familiar like is it familiar child?
Speaker 2: As I explained earlier about certain souls feel unfamiliar. Perhaps there's a sense of deja vu, you feel you've met this person before. Perhaps you feel that passing them in the street, you feel a certain rise in energy of connection. It is not to say that those that not live on earth do not go searching for that connection also do not go search and for the souls that they are connected to or have been in past lifetimes. So similar to spirit teams we are, we choose to help those that we have experienced lifetimes with before that we feel are we are familiar to. Much the same, they will seek souls from different universe, different planets that they feel are familiar that will be open to receive an assistance, because those that are not familiar, well childs, they may not be as accepting.
Speaker 1: Speaking about galactic's light language or like as humans often call it, light language, and I've seen sort of different variations of it. What do you know much about it and how it works and how why certain people are able to use it?
Speaker 2: Quite funny. Yeah, a lot of those that are familiar with a higher species, different species, galactic species as you call them, they have a familiarity with them. However, they cannot speak their language in the way that they would like, and the attempt is often quite amusing. This is what they you refer to as light language. It is often a terrible accent, a terrible representation of trying to speak a different language that we often find quite amusing.
Speaker 1: That's humbling.
Speaker 2: However, it serves its purpose. For some people. It is expressing a certain energy, a certain frequency that they feel connected to. And it does not mean that it does not serve its purpose, but it is quite quite amusing.
Speaker 1: I love that that's really humbling for me because I channel a lot of something And yeah, maybe it's just me trying to like put on an accent that I'm not very trying to speak Japanese. I don't know very well.
Speaker 2: I child it is with good intention, and it is with with pure connection, not saying otherwise, but it is quite quite amusing. The attempt in the ordin and the meaning not always match match sometimes can be mish mistranslated or mispronounced, and it's quite amusing when you hear different galactic languages coming through and people in such a trance state talking about about socks. Quite amusing.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, I hope like the Pladians or spirits listen back to my channeling and they go, what is she talking about socks? But for me, when I'm doing it, I'm like seeing into different things. It has a feeling to it. It feels like it's like very healing and on a very different sort of I chield.
Speaker 2: It is not the words but the intention behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I love that. We might start wrapping it up soon. Sorry, but is there anything that you feel like you want to share with the people listening, Anything that feels important to be said, jailed.
Speaker 2: There is a lot that feels important to be said. Okay, However, there is a lot that a lot of people may not be willing to hear. And that is the difference. I could sit here and talk all day about what is important and share guidance and wisdom, But whether certain people are ready to hear it, that is a different story. If you ask specific question, I can give specific answer, But to seek a general guidance, child, that is a bit of a dangerous territory.
Speaker 1: Okay, how can people help themselves right now? I guess, like, what can people do to help themselves to sort of free themselves from maybe any kind of feeling of you know, the world going to shit, my life sucks. How do I get out of this feeling of being almost trapped in their own existence?
Speaker 2: Reevaluate their sense of judgment just because you feel that the world is going to shit their child, Well, whether it is or it isn't get to be determined. So having a judgment about something creates a limitation that you only see it in that way, you only feel it in that way, And a lot of the time, child, when you have those ideas that things are a certain way, Child, you do not know what you know. All that you know is that you know because someone's told you that. Everything that you know, child, you know because someone has told you. Someone has taught you. M You know that a tree is called the tree because someone has told you that it's called the tree. It might not be a tree in a different language. It could be something completely different, have a different meaning, entirely different purpose. So don't have a preconceived idea of how life is, how the earth is, what will be, what won't be. Allow it to unfold in the present moment. Allow your feelings to exist in that present moment. Don't dread the future, don't pity or regret the past. Bring yourself back to the present moment and what is right in front of you, because that's all that exists in that moment. So, child, if you are to allow yourself to feel the feelings in the present moment, do not push them down if you perceive them as negative. You perceive them as negative because someone has made you feel so, someone has told you so. But they are important part of your experience. Feel the emotions, allow it to unfold, good, bad, and different, And then, child, you can decide to create your experience in the way that you see fit.
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's beautiful. I think that's beautiful. Beautiful guidance too. End on. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Sorry, a child, You're very welcome.
Speaker 1: I love getting to talk to you and getting to hear your wisdom, and we really appreciate you sharing with everyone who listens to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi child, it is a pleasure. I was always lovely to see your.
Speaker 1: Feaces and beautiful to talk to you. Thank you. Make sure you work on that autograph next time we chat.
Speaker 2: Ah, I out of practice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a celebrity now, so that's very exciting. Thank you so much. Sorry, whenever you're ready, we'd love to chat to Elle again.
Speaker 2: Are child. We'll und your lots of love. We'll bring the leaving back for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Have a good nap. Hey, how are you good.
Speaker 2: I had a bit of a rough landing then really straight back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she really, She didn't really take her time, she just went goodbye.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sometimes I just get thrown back in. I'm like, oh shit, what happened?
Speaker 1: Do you get to like are you can you hear what she's saying? Like, are you receiving any of it? Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's certain things that she says that like when someone starts talking about it, I'm like, oh, yeah, I remember that. But then there's a lot that I just kind of have to step back for because otherwise, if I'm too present, I get in the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a lot of.
Speaker 2: The time it's like, you know, I'll be like, oh, should we.
Speaker 1: Should you say that?
Speaker 2: Should people know that? That's like the sense of like the humanity kind of getting in.
Speaker 1: The way love that she did say many times I'm going to get in trouble for this, and then she said it anyway.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's not always me she gets in trouble by either. They do have like a sense of hierarchy and like spirit teams of like what they're allowed to share, because they're only allowed to share things that are beneficial for people. And considering this is on a platform where there's more than one person, it could vary from person to person, So depending on the type of person or that person that's listening, you might take it a certain way and that might be beneficial for them and it might not be beneficial for them. Yeah, So if she shares something that's not beneficial could be perceived it's not beneficial for someone she can get a bit of a like smack on the rest.
Speaker 1: Well, she did say that because at the end, I said, you know, is there anything that you feel like you need to share with everyone or any you know, last you know, words, or any bits of guidance, And she did say, like, there's a lot that I'd love to share, and there's a lot of information that I'd love to give, except not everyone's ready to hear it. And on this platform, I can't dictate who's ready and who's not. Yeap, yep, which was fair enough, But the other nosy part of me was like, tell me, after this, we'll bitch. We'll and I'll sit there with my tea just like I don't know, and do you get to because like, are there if I any questions that well, I guess you connect to her anyway, so if you have any questions, you just ask her. But do you find that it's almost sometimes like there's do you learn anything new listening back to trans channeling sessions from her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are things that I haven't thought to ask or have not been a priority to me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And I listen back and I go, oh, that's interesting, Like I would never have thought that or never thought to look at that or think that. So yeah, sometimes there's new things that I learn and new things that you know, you're like, oh interesting, but yeah there that's yeah. I do get told no a lot. Yeah, for certain things that I asked, they're like no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just no, it does not benefit you to know this. No, she's annoying tell me everything. I want to know everything.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm like, so, what do I need to do to be in a place where this is beneficial to know? Like, can I have some instructions on how I how do we get to that point?
Speaker 1: And she's like be dead.
Speaker 2: Some times she's like you'll find out, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: I know. Someone's One of the questions actually was like is there a reason like that we get almost given like bread crumbs and none of that. Not that I asked her this, because I'm like, I feel like there is a reason, because if we got all the answers, we'd be like, I feel like it's not beneficial. I mean, even you and I when we do readings and stuff like that, there's so many times And'll be like, when am I going to meet the love of my life? What do they look like blah blah blah. And I'm getting like, if you knew that, you're not going to get to the point where you end up meeting that person. Every single bar you walk into, you'll be looking for some guy in a gray shirt who like six feet you know, it's just gonna fuck with everything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know what, a lot of people come in for readings and they ask those kinds of questions, like, you know, like when am I gonna meet the love of my life? And she's like, well, the love of your life could be like the stole like, but also there are times where she does give people an estimation. Yeah, and that's always where I'm like, oh, we're risking it. You're risking it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She'll be like but I guess that person's at that point where they're ready to take that information.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much. I just like, I never I can never get enough of chatting to Sorry, and I feel like we're friends now. And I love when she's like, it's so it's great to see you again, child, and I'm like, oh, I'm like hold me. I'm like sorry, I love you, and she was like hilarious. She's like oh, I have to get start working on my autograph. Oh that's so yeah. She's like she's like moved into celebrity status and she's really starting to claim that.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I love that she's always like she does like you. She'll take a fancy to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I feel like we should probably I've taken up a like. I mean, people like give us small because we love Sorry, but thank you so much for coming in and allowing us to connect to Sorry again. It's such an honor and it's so fun. I really enjoy it. Just remind people how they can work with you and Sorry.
Speaker 2: And you can find me on Instagram at el dot embers or my website lmbers dot com. I do do in person and online readings. We can work with Sorry, we can do a mixed match. And I have this secret a weakening session that kind of dives into timeline exploration, theater, breath work, channeling, kind of all of the things. So it's a great intro into like, you know, expanding your practice or just starting it off as well. It's kind of tailored to where you're at, and I always think that's the best way to be.
Speaker 1: I love that, and I'll put all of those details in the show notes too, just to make everyone's life easier because none of us are Einstein. Yeah, I have to remember shit, especially if we've got kids, like I've already forgotten. But thank you, so thank you so much, El, and thank you. I'll see you guys next week. See you by
Speaker 2: Mm hmm