Speaker 1: Seven, big coffee, Settle into your seat.
Speaker 2: Jody and Hazy Analee's favorite way to waken.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, just discussing a few pretender topics for the naughty at six forty.
Speaker 1: What we have landed on. We're going to find out how babies are made this morning, so stick around.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm in h Well you should know you've had three. You should be cottoning on by now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you'd.
Speaker 5: Think that, but it's just one of those things, you know, Yeah, got to be in it to win it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keep on learning each and every day.
Speaker 1: You learn as you go. Yeah, it's always an education for you. Andrew Hasen, That's what we.
Speaker 5: Love it is what they say is in particularly in that rebducting space, it's like a muster.
Speaker 4: If you don't use it, you lose it or something like that. Exact have you heard that saying?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: What is that? Washed with kray?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: But does it resonate with me?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It feels like a who knows.
Speaker 5: That's interesting. Six poin forty coming up.
Speaker 3: And Audi's six forty, Yeah, one hundred percent. Before speaking of six forty, just before seven, I've got a really really big announcement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm going to say this in recent times, one of the best voices that could enter your ear holes. Okay, okay, I'm not going to say whether she's female. I'm not going to say whether he's male. All I say is it is a voice that in a world where there's so many incredible singers, this particular artist has cut through.
Speaker 3: And what we have found in recent years, which hasn't been a thing in radio for as long as I've been around, is it. Sometimes you can't say he or she anymore. Sometimes it has to be them name.
Speaker 5: I just hear a voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I can't identify why gender, except that I'm pretty sure this particular artist is an angel sent from the music happens jokes. That's solid enough, just floating down before seven o'clock, big, big announcement.
Speaker 3: Speaking of incredible artists, Cyril is probably just about en route it Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Is here for the Red Room on Friday.
Speaker 4: He's just a bet on rout. Where's he coming from?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It could be sailing from England.
Speaker 1: Is he could be no where he is or he's coming on the first place?
Speaker 5: Is he international? Dj he could be anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could be a night beiza, how to say it, that's probably where he's based up bea hang on, are.
Speaker 5: We you on this right now?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: Are we sure for the green light?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: Okay, I produce mine? All right, let's do it. Thirteen twenty four ten. We're doing a nervous red room, really nice and early exclusive invitations for you and three mates. Come on, get them bold because this is happening Friday night that you said your last minute invitations thirteen and twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Let's good morning.
Speaker 2: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it if easily offended, Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 4: He's on Monday.
Speaker 6: Jody and hazies No it is six.
Speaker 5: Ah yes, finally as face that jodieod it could be herself really really talk from the heart and soul. It's the naughty at six forty. It's where were a little bit blue, a little bit more risky before we straighten up up to seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: I was at the one time that I come to the party and go I've got something for the naughty at six forty, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, she loves it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, look at this one. Ain't keep Alicia.
Speaker 3: Please, Oh my god, she's so obsessed with the naughty at six forty. I have one little story to tell you. And here we are anyway. Can I ask you a question, Andrew hat when did you first work out how babies were made?
Speaker 5: After my second born? I would say late primary school?
Speaker 1: Okay? And how how did this information come about?
Speaker 3: Was it just you and your little dirty mates talking behind it the stalls in you six?
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: I think it was my sister that told me, oh really, yes, in a very very educational purpose.
Speaker 1: I don't take dirty bird from way back, I don't.
Speaker 5: Think, and trust me, it's no sort of weird, sort of tazzy bys going on in the country.
Speaker 4: I don't think Mum.
Speaker 5: Or Dad sat me down and gave me the chat about the birds and the baby.
Speaker 3: See that's sad because they had the perfect opportunity, with all those animals on the farm. They could have just taken little Andrew out and said, look see those cows, see what they're doing.
Speaker 4: I thought they were just it was a failed game of.
Speaker 1: Leap from.
Speaker 3: So my sister in law was telling me how her son, so my nephew, decided to on the way home from school, tell her how babies are made, which is a fascinating story and a fascinating tale.
Speaker 1: And he said so much it went something to tell you. It was the biggest thing of the world.
Speaker 3: She's like, yes, Edie, go for it. And he was like, right. So I found out how babies are made, and this is what happened. And this is what happens. So a mummy and a daddy and they meet and they fall in love, right, and then he puts his penis in her vagina and leaves it there for nine months. Good.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it's not far from the true.
Speaker 3: It's not. If you're a woman who's ever been pregnant, that's exactly how it feels.
Speaker 1: You've just been screwed for nine months.
Speaker 5: Checked out.
Speaker 1: This is Adelaide's favorite wait to awake.
Speaker 5: Jennie and Hazy twenty seven degrees across Adelaide Today, Jodan and Hazy just hang out with you on a Tuesday and I Joe's've been talking about this all mornings in six o'clock with a big announcement coming up before seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: It feels like it's almost before seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: I would like to say that it's imminent. So we are just about to announce which incredible artists will be coming to Adelade. Who's part of the Worldlide Tour. Take a break. He's exciting stuff. You want to do it right now?
Speaker 4: Not quite now?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think so I want to do it next.
Speaker 4: We want to talk about Chap right, yes, please?
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, Sorry. I thought we were doing all at the same time. So a lot of people have these incredible rags to Rich's story. So I saw this on Insta the other night. So what you're about to hear this first piece of audio is Chaperone in a park in front of fifty people with her cassio piano back in twenty twenty one. It will then morph into the second piece of audio. It's hurt three years later, late last year at the ACL Festival in front of one hundred thousand people in Austin, Texas.
Speaker 1: It is absolutely incredible.
Speaker 7: Wel James of leaving tennessee here, Santa Monica.
Speaker 8: I swear it'scy work.
Speaker 6: Mamma Brown.
Speaker 5: It's gonna it's a lokick this one. She sees her baby girl, I know she's gonna scream. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: It has at the club, Mama segon My, it's well down up.
Speaker 5: It's just to describe that as well. That's like the biggest crowd you can imagine. So I think she.
Speaker 1: Wrote the records for the big crowd.
Speaker 3: Over three days, there were four hundred and fifty thousand people. And there's some pore bloke on the backstages as well that no one's ever heard of. I think his name was Mike something, because no one wanted to go up against chaperlone, no one, because they're calling her the lady Gaga to two point zero.
Speaker 1: So just incredible scenes.
Speaker 5: I love stories like that because there's some good ones as well. There's the viral video of mgmt oh and it's like two college kids not realizing they're about to release the biggest song of all time, and they're sort of dancing around in a park and they're playing kids. Yeah right, and then obviously it took off to its space. The videos as well of Ed cheering yeah, usking as a youngster. Yeah, and now you look at it just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well so in a very similar vein the guy who has just announced his worldwide tour. In twenty nineteen, he was seeing YouTube covers in his bedroom and now he has gone absolutely global.
Speaker 1: So can I please announce that journey.
Speaker 5: Swim Noster Swims swims to you Discuy's voice. He's inside still, So.
Speaker 1: I don't want to take over hi, because you'll get mad.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you do think?
Speaker 1: Okay, Teddy Swims is bringing his.
Speaker 3: I've Tried everything but Therapy tour to the aec Arena on October twenty seven. Pre sale tickets are on sale from tomorrow, with all tickets on sale March twenty four Head to Frontier Touring dot com for details or or alternatively. Of course you knew we were going to do this. You can give us a call now thirteen twenty fourteen if you want to head along. We've got the first tickets in town. I love this.
Speaker 5: What about the race binness of his voice? Now it's it's like he smoked a thousand cigarettes, but it's working for him.
Speaker 1: And so he too was a busker, wasn't he.
Speaker 5: I've seen yeah, yeah, So there was a song he the cover of journey, don't stop believing. Yeah, and that's when I first threw him. It's just ridiculous. It feels like and it sounds like that. Maybe he leaves a bit of blood on the microphone. But that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because thirteen twenty four ten. Do you want to go along and see Teddy swims?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please, it's not bad.
Speaker 9: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know now.
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 5: I need to know. I need to know what to new today, to know. This is what you need to know.
Speaker 1: You know what you need to know with Jody and Ady Okay.
Speaker 3: So Adelaide Footy League club has issued a verbal warning to its senior group over a controversial finds list. There was also an alleged incident involving some senior players sending photos taken of topless bar mates to a player and a coach group chat which included players under the age of eighteen, and it's believed some players and coaches were also accused of making sexistm grading comments, and it's said that a couple of people might have left the Gayser Football Club in disgust over the fines list. All right, let me run you through it and I know, I'm very aware of my audience in this situation. I'm talking to a man who played at footy clubs his whole life pretty much.
Speaker 1: So let me run you through this. Not coming back to the club after a game without a text to the coaches is a ten dollar fine.
Speaker 3: Late training two dollar fine, that's generous, no gazer top, but training two dollars.
Speaker 1: Moment of the clubhouse, that's a fifty dollars one. So that's a decent one. The falcon what does that mean? Two dollars celebration when you get hit in the head with the ball.
Speaker 3: Now, this is an interesting one, which is a fifty dollar fine, and it's the one I think that's drawn the most are from people. If you don't get the warned out in the shower, I if you shower in your DT's Uppersim, Oh, is that what that means?
Speaker 5: Okay? Because I'm trying to work out with wand is looking out of it, Joe's I've been out of It's a different generation.
Speaker 4: I need some education in this space.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So if you don't get nude in the shower, that's a fifty dollar fine, right. I just thought's feelings and emotions surrounding this center case.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't really know what to say except that all of these lists are always some of the rules are sometimes ridiculous. Now is to generate money for a football trip.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: As for the last one, it's in different generation. I can't really explain it.
Speaker 4: What I will say.
Speaker 3: So you've got nude back in the shower in your day, yeah, yeah, So do people feel reluctant to these days?
Speaker 5: I guess I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe I haven't been so I'm thirty nine and I've been at a fully club since the age of twenty nine. Okay, so I don't enough if things have changed these days.
Speaker 1: But had these lists always existed, I think these.
Speaker 5: Lists have existed because, you know, it is a way to generate some money for a football trip.
Speaker 4: Because there's ones that are fair enough.
Speaker 5: If you're late to training, you should get fined, if you leave gear at the club, if you give away a twenty five minute pounds, yes, you should get fined. They're a little disciplinarian things. Some of them are a little bit outrageous, Joe. So I think we can all the ground that And I remember back in the day when was at centrals and sometimes we would go train at other clubs in the area, some of the amateur clubs. And I won't say which club it was, okay, but we went to this club just before we're training and we're looking at the team rules and they were laminated, like proper laminated into a proper board into the war and they're all above board r rules like respect the opposition, always clean up.
Speaker 4: And then rule number six.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to say which cup it was, but rule number six was no smoking boons before the game. And I feel like that's a rule that we can all connect with.
Speaker 1: I feel like, no smoking bongs before anything.
Speaker 5: But what was so amazing about it, and we were so fascinated is that in between like respect for the opposition, respect for each other, always play in the right spirit, just nestled in there at rule number six, no smoking bonbs for ever.
Speaker 1: I just feel like that is something that doesn't need to be said, let alone laminated and put on the wall in a football club.
Speaker 5: Spot on.
Speaker 4: But the year was two thousand and eight different times.
Speaker 3: So if you missed it, yesterday we were talking about Mumphorn. So this was off the back of the fact that last Friday, I went to a ball and it was at the Adelaide Oval and then also I booked a night at the Adelaide Oval Hotel. So the approximate time from the end of the ball to my bed was four.
Speaker 1: Minutes for me. That is my pop shelf, isn't it absolute mumhorn.
Speaker 3: There's no waiting for an uber or a taxi or anything like that, just straight to bed on a Friday night.
Speaker 5: It was new to me, this whole mumporn list. Yes, and it's quite the list that you've compiled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you go to the supermarket and there's a human to scan your groceries for you, discovering there's one Magnum left on a Monday night is the latest episode of white Lotus drops.
Speaker 5: Let's stop it.
Speaker 1: The itch on your kid's head is.
Speaker 3: Dry scalp not ice to unpack all your kids lunchboxes and every single one is empty. Yes, kids, Well, Saturday morning heat policy kicks in. There's no scoffs, clean sheets, a great book, a cup of tea, a convenient headache and two melowtonin tablets and it's only an eight seventeen beer.
Speaker 1: It's mumporn.
Speaker 4: Because there you go hope.
Speaker 1: We're so told thinking about it.
Speaker 5: Gosh, and it's made me think as well, she's my wife's got some mumporn moments.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, gives an example.
Speaker 5: She's got the audio books. She just sort of cruises around the house and she's much light. She's got a light foot when she's got these audio books in her ears. But she loves a good cup of tea as well, just to drown everything out at around about eight o'clock at night, so much so that you set up her cup with a tea bag in it, but I'm still not allowed to fill it up. She's got to do it her way.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, you can't get involved in mum porn. You can ruin everything.
Speaker 4: So I'll sit this one out there, But can we do this okay?
Speaker 3: Because I was thinking when I was compiling that list, I'm missing something. There's got to be things that I'm missing. So all the mom's out there watch your porn thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Let us know. It's just those little things that could involve the kids, that could just involve some time to yourself.
Speaker 5: Right now, we're doing this mumporn.
Speaker 3: That's right. Take us through mumcorn Jo it's just those mum thinks that you're hot under the color, under the collar even because they just make you feel so good in all.
Speaker 1: The right places, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: And we do learning.
Speaker 3: We're taking your calls this morning on thirteen twenty fourteen, We've got.
Speaker 1: A family cook batch.
Speaker 3: And now this is ultimate mumporn because who's got time to cook for the family right when you're rushing around.
Speaker 1: You've got kids, sport, you've got everything going on with the family cook. Don's visit the familycook dot com dot ape you.
Speaker 3: This means you will not have to go to the supermarket, prefare, prepare food for the family, do absolutely anything that night.
Speaker 1: That's mumpawn.
Speaker 5: Okay, sounds nice.
Speaker 1: It's go to Caitlin from Old Ranella. We're dropping our voices down on a level. Caitlin, WA's your mumporn?
Speaker 6: Good morning? My mum. Porn is when you're doing the washing and all the socks match.
Speaker 1: Honestly, passed me a cigarette.
Speaker 4: Even I can appreciate that, even as a dad.
Speaker 3: And do you know why, Caitlin, because that just never happens. And also, do you have just a permanent laundry basket full.
Speaker 1: Of odd socks.
Speaker 8: Do I leave them on those little octopuses from my can because I just have that hope that one day I'll find them.
Speaker 1: There is an octapusa, got one.
Speaker 4: And jocks, no way, and you hang it on the clothes line. Isn't that right, Kayler.
Speaker 8: It's got its own little pegs and I think they've even got eyes on them now.
Speaker 6: So he's an octopus and they come in different colors.
Speaker 1: Yes, o, so better socks socks. Octopus would be mumporn. Whoever would have thunk it's beautiful spot. That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Caitlin Boxes. Kylie from Newport, Good morning, Kylie, watched Mumpawn. Okay, mine is after a long dat work, I go to my apartment and I go to the fall and there's nobody in the.
Speaker 10: Swimming pool and I can just lay there and bloat on my back.
Speaker 11: Ah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is amazing.
Speaker 10: Sorry guys, that's what makes me happy.
Speaker 5: Kylie.
Speaker 3: That's so nice, because there's nothing more infuriating than when you're trying to have a refreshing dip and there's just kids doing bombs like me.
Speaker 10: It's echo so loud, it's like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Go way.
Speaker 1: So nice beautiful.
Speaker 3: Hey, Kylie will send you a at family cook boucher for one hundred dollars so you can just lie in the pool and know that you don't have to cook a meal for the children that night. Thank you, guys, that's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Should we keep just going, oh yes, please moments feeling slightly aroused, you're.
Speaker 5: Feeling very very relaxed. I will pass you the cigarettes. Actually, thank you so much your mumporn moments. Give us a call. Thirteen and twenty fourteen give us a good example. We've got more family cookbooks to give away. We're really really just throwing cause into the wind and relaxing with this m pawn. That's right, Thurte and twenty fourteen gives some nice examples of one porn and I've learned over the last couple of days what one porn actually is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's it's just those little things that happen when you're a mum and you're like, oh my god, that feels so very good.
Speaker 1: But it is better than anything that I've ever felt before in my life.
Speaker 3: You know. We've got a few examples this morning, like when you match up with all your socks and if you don't buy me a sock octopus.
Speaker 5: It'd be so mad soctopus's I'm not sure. Maybe she'll be, she'll be. I feel like it's those little things which really really shouldn't hit those special areas as much as they should. You know, traditionally it's not you go to feel good things, but stilling things for you, lady, sure is.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Kelly from Senangas. Good morning, Kelly, Good morning, okay mom horn Well.
Speaker 8: When you're driving home to work and your husband rings and he says, don't worry about dinner tonight, I'm going out with the boys, and you're like, yeah, cereal and Toasty's.
Speaker 4: Seal for dinner. How good? Probably on the couch as well, Kelly.
Speaker 8: Oh even better. I've had whatever go your hard kids.
Speaker 3: So I don't know about you, Kelly or all the ladies out there, but if I didn't have to cook for my husband, I'd be doing eggs on toast every night.
Speaker 6: Because that's grown up every night.
Speaker 3: Why don't we have to be big girls with big girl pants on? It's so true, Kelly, if you.
Speaker 5: Didn't have to go to work every day, would you wear pajamas all day?
Speaker 1: Let's go to Nicole from Morphic Vale. He Nicole, how are you doing?
Speaker 6: Good morning, I'm sensational.
Speaker 1: Thank you awesome.
Speaker 6: Last year I turned forty and I had four nights in Melbourne on my own, no kids, no husband, and I went to the Australian Open, and I have over the weekend. I've just booked it to go again next year. Four nights Melbourne on my own. I'm off. The best bit was. The best bit was when I called home and the kids, would you know, start yelling and screaming and fighting.
Speaker 5: I just hung up, guys, stuff to get to but this beautiful room of nothingness to get to.
Speaker 1: Nicole, did you stay somewhere nice as well?
Speaker 6: I did? I think I was at the Stanford Plaza and I had a spa in my room and champagne and it was amazing.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I don't.
Speaker 6: And then I had my fortieth inrod Labor Arena as well for the Australian Open. Next next I ran into Robert Irwin as well.
Speaker 4: It doesn't stop, isn't that right?
Speaker 3: Jack? Yeah, don't put the spotlight on here because our very fine listeners have the opportunity to choose either Team Hazy or Team Jody and go from there. So what we do is we take some no hits throwbacks, we orchestralize them, and we just have to guess what they are.
Speaker 1: It's pretty simple.
Speaker 4: Really, It's really fun, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's nice.
Speaker 4: It doesn't get competitive at all, wink it does.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Elvie. Good morning, Elvi, Hey guys, good morning, good morning. How old are you? Welvy? I'm thirteen? Okay, what team do you want to be on?
Speaker 6: I'm going to go with team Hazy.
Speaker 4: Good on, youlv go.
Speaker 5: I feel pressure.
Speaker 1: Just going to pretend that that doesn't hurt Auntie. Jody's soft. That's fine, elbow Helvy, bless you.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Chad from our bery. Good morning, Chad, morning guys.
Speaker 5: How are you good? Your legend?
Speaker 1: All right? You're left with me? Sorry about that.
Speaker 5: That's a right. I have full confidence in you, Jody.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Chad, And so you should Chad, because Jody cleaned.
Speaker 5: Up last week.
Speaker 4: I was listening, Yes, very well, she is the raining champ.
Speaker 1: Okay, shut up, I'm so nervous.
Speaker 5: Well Semer family pass up for grabs. Producer Molly is in as well. She's here. To adjudicate this.
Speaker 4: Last week.
Speaker 5: Producing you're probably just a little bit too lenient.
Speaker 1: You're both getting very aggressive and I'm not confrontation.
Speaker 4: Also, did you feel attacked a little?
Speaker 1: Let's get into this.
Speaker 11: We are playing fresh hits and throwbacks. They've all been orchestralized. It's up to you guys to jump in names to buzza. Let's say that first.
Speaker 1: All right, that's Teddy Swims.
Speaker 5: No, okay, I know now, that would be Bruno, Lady Gaga, die with a smile.
Speaker 4: Correct, my heart's most bounding.
Speaker 5: My heart's bounding. I'm gonna say Joe's I've got to say to say he helped me out there big time.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have said die with a smile. Actually, so you did well?
Speaker 4: Well, you gave me a bit an extra time.
Speaker 5: I will say that. All right, Here we go, song too, second song the Killers, mister Brightside Correct, Oh this guy, now Joe's here's the big question. Do we play the third round if you like? Okay, do you want to No.
Speaker 1: I'd like to be gracious in defeat, so I'll do whatever you want me to do.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, let's leave it up to hate Chad and or ELV would you like to play one more round just to see how it goes? Yeah, go for it. Let's have a crack, shall we jo? Here we go?
Speaker 1: That's Rihanna.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 1: What do you want? Want to give it to?
Speaker 5: My baby?
Speaker 10: What you want to?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's rude boy. I just sang every lyric to the song.
Speaker 6: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: He Congratulations to you, elv We did it.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Well.
Speaker 1: Now you're off to the movies.
Speaker 3: And that is why Auntie Jody threw that game for you, because she wanted you to go to Walla Cinema.
Speaker 4: Sorry about Jade. Thanks for playing, mate. We appreciate.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 5: Cheers mate, It's all goods. I'm gonna put this question out there. How much would it cost to give up very very important part of your I'm going to say manhood for now, So maybe we could generalize and say that particular area down there.
Speaker 1: Was a very important area to each and every one of us, male and female.
Speaker 5: Isn't it so true?
Speaker 3: But a US man has won seventy nine million dollars in a lawsuit after he was burned by a scalding hot drink from Starbucks. The delivery driver suffered life changing disfigurement when the drink spilt on his lap. In twenty twenty. The lawsuit blamed his injuries on Starbucks, saying that an employee didn't wedge the scalding hot tea family enough into a take out trade.
Speaker 5: Firstly, ouch, Secondly ouch, do you know? And thirdly ouch. I think you can really triple down that because because when I hear the words life changing and disfigurement in the same sentence as talking about my appendage, it just it's alarm bells for me.
Speaker 1: It's a classic would you rather, isn't it? It?
Speaker 3: Would you rather eighty million dollars in your bank account or the use of your appendage for the rest of your life? I wonder how old this guy is, because if he's like, you know, late seventies, early eighties, how important is it to you?
Speaker 5: So that's the thing, because in the early days, from the ages of it, Tez, I don't know, thirteen to maybe sort of sixty thirteen. And that's that's what everything I'm just going to speak from behalf of men here thirteen I don't know, speaking for a friend, I think that's what everything exists for. That's what you're trying to do. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Whole life revolves around from that age. Don't look at me like I'm some sort of monster I said. I'm talking in regards to a friend. Right, okay, interesting, But you're right for me right now, I'm about tip forty.
Speaker 5: I have three beautiful kids. There's no more need for reproduction. I'm thinking about this aggressively. But from the age of sort of twenty five to thirty five, Oh, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: How much is it?
Speaker 5: How much does it work?
Speaker 3: How many drive throughs will he hit up today in the hope and ordering hot teas in the hope of side.
Speaker 4: You've sealed it too tightly? Once again, can we have a bit of event that.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm thirty nine years old and I think I've just about had it with workplace catchphrases and buzzwords, those wanky work terms. Yes, they just drive you insane.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, there's one I've been known to use, and that's just touching base.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's just touch base.
Speaker 1: Let's just touch base. Know why we don't say let's just catch up? That's a good one.
Speaker 5: A lot o you love a touch base? Sitting via an email, don't you there, it's not good. Some good ones as well, and if you google them. Oh, it's universal. Yes, it's not just in this country. It's not just in this city. It's absolutely everywhere. We go through a few of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's one that I have never heard of, boiled the Ocean, which is allegedly an over dramatic way of saying something is too ambitious, so you can't boil the ocean.
Speaker 5: No, tough, tough gig boiling there.
Speaker 1: Someone said that to me. I'll be like, well, there's.
Speaker 5: One that I hear frequently that is move the Neil, are we going to move? Then? Neil and I thought, I think we both spoke about this. I thought this was the radio.
Speaker 3: It was just a radio thing, like move the dial, you know, like some make people switch from one station to another.
Speaker 1: What are we doing to make people do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought that was just a uniquely radio thing.
Speaker 5: No, it's not. It's universal.
Speaker 1: Apparently everyone's moving the needle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, apparently they're at least trying to the other. One as well, is something that everyone says. It's one at the end of the day. And also people talking about it being a game changer. Oh, this is the game changer, right, do that.
Speaker 3: We would love to take your calls on thirteen, twenty fourteen. We'd love to hear from you this morning.
Speaker 5: Please hit us up. I've got no doubt that somebody has been on the end of an email like this. Okay, I just see if you can spot all of the wanky work terms in this. Jude's all right, it's from a manager just trying to unify the group so we all work together. We're all in synergy trying to achieve the same goal. Hi, everyone, if I could just take this opportunity to circle back on the top we spoke about last week, I really feel like forgive it one hundred and ten percent. We can move the needle and down on the key topics. Let's stay flexible, Let's be ready to pivot and drill down if needed. Please keeping the loop with any changes. All the best, Andrew ps. Teamwork makes the dream work. And doesn't that just get the guys together to really achieve the company goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was some That was very motivational.
Speaker 5: Actually, you're on board now.
Speaker 1: Also, I love your email voice too, as good as not.
Speaker 5: It's quite sarcastic. Are you feeling those vibes.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Give us a call now. We would like to hear some of your wanky work terms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's okay, you're allowed to think outside of the box with this one. And let's move in a different direction and let's be available to pivot if you need and be flexible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, all right. We've got calls flooding through already and we'll take them in just moment, all.
Speaker 4: Right, thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: Your wanky work terms, wanky work terms, those workplace catchphrases and buzzwords are just doing headed.
Speaker 3: We've also got some big wedge tickets to give away for the wankiest of work terms as well.
Speaker 1: It's called thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: I'd love to get involved because I've got no doubt that at some stage during your working life you've been on the end of an email, a real wanky work email like this. Hi, everyone, If I could just take this opportunity to circle back on the top we spoke about last week, I really feel like, forgive it one hundred and ten percent. We can move the needle and drill down on the key topics. Let's stay flexible, let's be ready to pivot and drill down if needed. Please keeping the loop with any changes all the best. Andrew ps. Teamwork makes the dream working. Ah, he's the type of manager that gets a beer thrown in his face at the Christmas party.
Speaker 1: It's true that Andrew teamwork does make the dream work.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 1: That's sure.
Speaker 5: I said that one from the heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's beautiful. Let's go to Maddie this morning. Hey Maddie, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Say okay, what's the wanky work phrase that you dislike heavily?
Speaker 6: Let's unpack this.
Speaker 1: Who uses that in your workplace? You don't have to name names.
Speaker 10: I do it myself to be honest.
Speaker 5: Come on, you're not winning friends in your workplace? What do you mean you the manager?
Speaker 1: What do you mean when you say that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a manager, So I don't know what it comes out like word bomb at some times, but I think because I've exposed it myself as previous managers. So yeah, it's addictive, Maddie.
Speaker 3: As a manager, do you sometimes and I just have to be very careful because Boss Josh is in the studio, But do you sometimes feel like you feel like you have to fill the space with words, and so you just have to come up with phrases and things just to say things to make it sound like you know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: I think it's absolutely touch base, low hanging fruit, take it offline.
Speaker 1: As explain the sandbox, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, those work.
Speaker 5: Terms and maybe those office catchphrases and buzzwords are just to your head. You're not falling for a viron email.
Speaker 1: No, exactly. Good morning, Shelly, how are you doing?
Speaker 12: Morning? Good?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 12: Are you good?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 1: What's the work phrase that does your head in?
Speaker 12: Well, there was a couple where I used to work ages ago, and one was our GM would always say, let's address the elephant in the room. I thought they were talking about me. And then our financial guy, when he used to send emails, always used to put EO M at the end of his emails, and we were thinking, what the heck is that and it ended up just being end a message. I'm pretty obvious when your signatures at the bottom.
Speaker 5: But anyway, yeah, I think that's unnecessary informations.
Speaker 1: A full stop, man, that's it.
Speaker 12: Well I used to put E A D in the end and everyone eventually figured it out.
Speaker 4: To explain that, mate, you might want to jump onto Urban Dictionary for that one. Let's go to our.
Speaker 3: Cast, Shelly suggesting that he snack on something. Perhaps I don't know. Good morning, Cara. What's that expression?
Speaker 1: You can't stand?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 12: It's are you done as throwing your toys out the prem Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's patronizing.
Speaker 4: So I got to ask, is this something that consistently gets thrown you away? Or what are we talking about?
Speaker 12: No, no, I'm I mean, I'm number one employees that wouldn't be thrown at me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, but that okay? To be honest, were they throwing their toys out of the prem Absolutely? Absolutely, that's fair enough.
Speaker 5: This is good. Oh my gosh, there's a whole new language, isn't there of wanky work terms only and Joe's exclusive invitations for you and three mates, the nervous red room fagery seal coming up before nine o'clock, so please please keep it locks. But right now we are talking on thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: Those wanky work terms, those.
Speaker 1: Terms that you might even understand, people use them so frequently. What are you talking about, man, It's just feeling in the blanks. Let's got to leave. Good morning, Leah, what is it? Good morning?
Speaker 5: One word?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so send an email or a chat and they go noted.
Speaker 8: Okay, so just mean you agree, you disagree what I'm asked to do. Very frustrating.
Speaker 5: I like that one. I've been speaking to bosses before, and when you basically request something and you get back to look, I'm hearing what you're saying. Yeah, before they launch into a reason why you're not going to get what you want.
Speaker 12: I hear you.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm hearing what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah that's what That's what nov Entertainment said to you. And you're like, I would like to be paid for what I do every day. And they're like, we hear what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You're saying, but no, do we take one more? Good morning, Kylie?
Speaker 6: Good morning can be going good?
Speaker 1: What's that phrase? You can't stand?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 10: This was always to sign off on a team meetings or at the end of an email by my CEO, We've got this, and the CEO.
Speaker 5: Thinks that he's just a rustle about the troops to run through a brick wall, you could even run through a paper bloody wall.
Speaker 4: After that, you're so unmotivated.
Speaker 10: Wow, and quite kills through all man At the end of every email or entered everything.
Speaker 1: That is excellent and did you have it though, Kylie, Well.
Speaker 6: At the end I didn't.
Speaker 10: I'll just think of it. So I found myself saying it after that, and I hated myself. But we've got this, I'm like, what.
Speaker 4: Have we actually got nothing?
Speaker 3: We quite like to rag on gen zs sometimes, but some of this stuff is quite ingenius because gen Z workers have revealed the ways that they're stealing company time by task masking. It's basically where employees make themselves look busier than they are. For example, one twenty six year old said, get your email up on your full screen and then get your e book up. So I presume that's a book that you can read, you know, like a kindle, minimize it to the size of an email pre preview, and read it all day.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend read seventy four books at her desk last.
Speaker 4: Year on company time.
Speaker 5: Perfect.
Speaker 1: That is not bad.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, twenty seven year old Mazy disguised as her on the clock yoga classes as medical appointments.
Speaker 5: Very good, that's a good appointment.
Speaker 1: Sorry, say I'm going to the gym.
Speaker 3: You know the gym, which really is just like go to get facialist. But I tell myn't because it's called the gym, and get away with saying I'm going to the gym.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 5: It's nice to me in a spot where we're talking about jen Z and we're really applauding them. Congratulations, guys, you would have been a genius of this. Stu My gosh, I'm just going to say, because it's in different states, it doesn't matter as bright. No, we're looking in trouble now. My first job as a nineteen year old was working at the Greenwood Hotel in North Sydney, and it's a big establishment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really cool class you are.
Speaker 3: You're not going to get in trouble because you were nineteen and a. You're thirty eight, so we're all good here.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks, it's actually thirty nine. I appreciate taking it here.
Speaker 3: Actually a statue of limitations as to how long you can get in trouble from the Greenwood Hotel.
Speaker 5: For anyway, ibazzled by it. I mbezzled twelve million dollars.
Speaker 4: Would they get controuble? That's not what happened.
Speaker 5: What I used to do is and I was living with two other blokes at the time, and we were not very fancy in the way that we lived. I would steal a single glass each and every shift, now, whether that was a pint glass, a schooner glass, a cocktail glass, and a shot glass. And by the end of it, I had like ten pint glasses, ten schooner glasses, the most outrageously perfect set of cocktail glass as well, and all these shot glasses we had. The best glass were for three poor nineteen year olds. It could possibly come across that able.
Speaker 1: Well done, mate, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I also we also used to sit there because we were very, very intelligent. I remember sitting in the toilet and getting my calculator out and just calculating how much money I was making per second while sitting in the toil for two hours.
Speaker 1: Right on the company Dine on the company Die.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've told you about this before, but before I studied journalism and meeting, I did nursing for six months.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that I knew, I hadn't told you that.
Speaker 4: That's why so loving and caring I guess, no, that's.
Speaker 1: Why I didn't delete my nursing.
Speaker 3: I didn't complete my nursing degree, because what they do is they put you in the nursing homes to weed out the ones that are serious about being compassionate and caring for them, yes, and the ones that are like, no, thank you, I don't want to wipe mister Graham's bottom in room thirty two.
Speaker 1: So anyway, and.
Speaker 5: You're part of the latter.
Speaker 3: And so when I had to wipe mister Graham's bottom in room thirty two, I would go round the side and read a magazine. I would just disappear, just disappear, and no one seemed to ask where I was until the fact that mister Graham started developing DAGs.
Speaker 1: Where Miss Adelaide's favorite way to awakens.
Speaker 5: The robust discussion of all the things that we used to steal from workplaces back into a toad's well.
Speaker 1: Not steal, but stealing time is a big thing amongst gen zet As news to glasses, did you not have like the biggest collection of glasses in your home?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you know what I will say as well? I think I've mentioned this before, but my previous employer, in terms of radio, there was a big old fridge in the boardroom and it had so many beers in there which were just begging to be drunk.
Speaker 4: So I each and every Friday would bring bringing a backpack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just sort of, you know, six to eight beers Friday and checking the backpack and Channel seven and feed my college.
Speaker 3: I don't really want to go into the terms and conditions of your previous workplace, however, you deserve those beers, given what they made you do contractually.
Speaker 4: And I worked out six months in that I was getting paid and repair not a U D.
Speaker 1: Produce them. Only you had someone who used to steal from your workplace to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I used to work in retail at the Dfhoe and Melbourne, pretty sketchy place as it is. And this guy I worked with used to shove clothes into empty pringle packets.
Speaker 5: Whoa every day that's next over.
Speaker 11: He got jeans in there, which is kind of impressive. He would roll it right down and then squish.
Speaker 5: It in jeans into a pringle can and just cruising around with the sprinkle can because no one's ever going to go inside the prinle can have a look. Yeah, that's actually genius.
Speaker 1: No One's going to walk up to him and go Shelsia, stale cream and Chile.
Speaker 4: Please do the contents of that Pringle can please.
Speaker 1: That's not happening, it's actually God, he's probably a criminal.
Speaker 5: Now, he's probably a jail from him. Now you mention it.