Speaker 1: On scolds Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Riada Panety Show.
Speaker 4: Coming up tonight, Australia's terrorism threat level raised from possible to probable. We'll discuss the weapon grade gas lighting that sees women told to accept that two boxes with ex five chromosomes are female. A thirty billion dollar gas project in Wa Block.
Speaker 3: I'll speak to Professor im Plimer about that.
Speaker 4: Also joining me tonight PRU McSween Kin, Ciscofield.
Speaker 3: And alex Stein. And of course Left is.
Speaker 5: Losing it Frans.
Speaker 6: Women getting pregnant is not as far off as you think. In the past ten years, fifty babies have been born from a uterus transplant.
Speaker 4: Let's bring in Sky News contributor pro McSween Nappru. We'll start with Australia's terrorism threat level being raised from possible to probable. This follows several incidents since April, with the israel Hermas ward deemed by AZO to be just one of the contributing factors. The PM has pointed out that a probable terrorist threat does not mean it is inevitable, and that we must all focus on social cohesion.
Speaker 2: I want to reassure Australians. Probable does not mean inevitable, and it does not mean there is intelligence about an imminent threat or danger. But the advice that we've received is that more Australians are embracing a more diverse range of extreme ideologies and it is our responsibility to be vigilant prove.
Speaker 4: The AZO Director General Mike Burgess said more Australians are being radicalized and that espionage and foreign interference remain principal security concerns.
Speaker 3: What do you make of this news today?
Speaker 4: I think it would have taken a lot of people by surprise to have the threat level increased.
Speaker 7: Well, not me, you know, I think it's inevitable given number of factors. RITA. Firstly, I find it amusing that the Prime Minister is making those comments when he's contributed a lot to the lack of social cohesion in this country and the unrest with his tolerance of you know, the protests that have been going on post October seven, the fact that we have imported so many historic and cultural problems to this country, and you know, it's also the policy that we have in regard to you know, immigration, where we seem to be indiscriminate, and we're not imposing restrictions in terms of having a mandatory understanding of English assimilating people, so they're not forming try belong on claves where we have you know, children who are exposed to social unrest. But more importantly, the preachers, the mosque preachers that are allowed to really incite violence and radicalize these young minds. So there are so many contributing factors to what's going on here in Australia. And when you look at what's going over on in Europe, particularly in the UK as well, where we see you know, so much anger. It's like there is the public at a boiling point where they are sick of the police turning a blind eye to what's going on because they're terrified of you know, being called racist.
Speaker 3: And it's happening here too.
Speaker 7: The police are going soft on Islamist protests when they're really you know, becoming quite violent, and when you talking about you know, killing Jews, etc. And turning a block, then we have a problem here. So no, I'm not surprised at all.
Speaker 4: Well, the issue of two tier policing is certainly something that we've spoken about on this program, and it's a massive issue right now in the UK that perception, and I would argue it's not just a perception, it's a reality in the UK from what we've seen. That's just adding fuel to the fire. But moving on from that issue, the Prime Minister has been at Gama Festival in the Northern Territory. He told those gathered there that he's still committed to Macarata to truth telling despite the Voices comprehensive defeat. He also told the ABC's Insiders program that feelings are still hurt over the failed referendum.
Speaker 2: There is no doubt that there was considerable hurt, not just by the outcome, but by some of the way that the campaign was conducted. And that is just a reality. And people's feelings still raw and emotional, which is why you didn't wake up the next day and say, okay, now here's what we're doing. These issues take time to work their way through the system.
Speaker 4: True, is that what the country needs right now? A Macarata Commission, truth Telling possible treaty. I thought we had a vote on this not that long ago. And if the Voice is going to be voted down comprehensively, then you can you could just imagine what the figures would be if we were talking about treaty or truth telling commissions.
Speaker 7: Well, the bloke is not only weak and incompetent, but he's a slow learner clearly. And you know he's so always playing to the various audiences and giving them different messages. You know, he's been in Ghama, so he wants to do the grand gesture, even though of course all that talk, all those hundreds of millions of dollars that were wasted on the voice, have not done one thing to close the gap, and he refuses to acknowledge what the real reasons are for that gap. And then we have this situation again where you know, we know that he's allocated millions to Macarata. He does, he's got a tin ear when it comes to it, he's never given it up and he doesn't really care that the priorities in Australia now are much more focused on just surviving and being able to pay their energy bills due to his ineptitude and ridiculous policy. So look, you can't trust the bloke. You know, he wants a grand gesture to put himself into history, and that's what he's after.
Speaker 4: Yes, his desire to be in the history books and to have that legacy, I think has just got to put that to one side, because, like you said, cost of living are what most Australians are preoccupied with. It's not about racial divisions and focusing on something that we've already had a national vote on.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, one of the Chief Voice advocates, Thomas Mayo, he's furious with Opposition leader Peter Dutton because Peter Dutton will not support Macarata the truth telling process. Mayo posted this on x He said, Peter Dutton said there will be no Macarata, will be revisiting or truth telling under a government. He leads, he's out of touch with the majority of Australians who, unlike him, appreciate the truth and what Macarata stands for.
Speaker 3: Peace and justice.
Speaker 4: Again, majority of Australians had a vote and I think that vote was pretty clear.
Speaker 3: I was rejected by every state the Voice.
Speaker 4: Now let's go to this gender ow surrounding two boxes at the Paras Olympics. It's not going away. You got the Algerian boxer Emana Khalifa tearfully declaring I am a female. But Khalif along with the Taiwan's lin uting we're only last year thrown out of the Women's World Boxing Championship for failing gender eligibility tests, and now it wasn't a testoster own test. They have x Y chromosomes. We're told that's a deal breaker. In my book, pro that means they are male. Olympic officials have now admitted that the pair have disorders of sex development, which is unfortunate for them, but having x Y chromosomes means they have an unfair advantage against female competitors.
Speaker 8: Prou.
Speaker 3: There are all sorts of Russian.
Speaker 4: Conspiracy theories, and some are even blaming Zionists for the al Juran Algerian being criticized. The our Duran Olympic and Sports Committees director told the Sydney Morning Herald the Zionist lobby they want to break the mind of Immand but now she is very strong. They don't want a Muslim girl or Arabic girl to go higher in the ranks of female boxing.
Speaker 3: Prou, What do you make of this? Because I have.
Speaker 4: Seen normally sensible people come to some very strange conclusions about this. I have not seen gas lighting like this for some time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree with you. You know, look, even if you didn't accept that having an exive chromosome didn't make them a man, and you know, I'm with you, it doesn't make sense. People are saying, well, they're inter sex, so that's the reason, but there's still women. Well, the fact is that they have more testosterone levels than women x ex women, and consequently that gives them much more powerful, makes them much more powerful. So you know, let's not just say that the passports are the evidence that they're women. For God's sake, how insulting was that? You know, do some at dosterone testing, and maybe that's what's going to have to be mandatory if.
Speaker 4: You've beyond testoster and testing. I think it's beyond testosterone testing. I think because they've got x Y chromosomes, there's actual gender tests you can do that establish this. But the IOC refuses to do them. It hasn't done them for some twenty years. Other sporting codes do them. Other sporting codes will ban athletes on that basis, But the IOC has got its own philosophy, and I would suggest it is one that is throwing women under the bus. Both these fighters are in line form medals prough. I think that's a travesty. And there are brave women making a protest, including Bulgaria's Svetlana Steneva, who made an ex symbol after her loss to lin Uting. She refused to speak to reporters, and who can blame her when so many are repeating the IOC's lies and half truths. But her coach also made a protest, holding a piece of paper with the words I'm xx save women sport. I think that says plenty. And the pressure on these women not to speak out, to to sink from the IOC narrative, I think is just so deplorable that you not only are throwing them under the bus by having these x Y chromosome fighters in their competition, but then if they speak out, they're attacked for that. Now, before you go, I want to ask you about these riots that are happening across Great Britain and even Northern Ireland. Mass protests and unrest, a lot of ill feeling about mass immigration and crime, and there's been a lot of violence, a lot of dreadful scenes. The clashes are primarily between white British groups you could call them, and Muslim groups in places like Bolton, Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Southport. That's where three little girls were fatally stabbed. The protests have even spread to Northern Ireland where both sides of the Irish British divide are uniting in opposition. And this is quite incredible scenes to see. This footage is from Belfast. Incredible set to see pro Irish and British nationalists on the same side waving their flags and on the other side you've got the left waving rainbow and Antifa flags and Palestinian flags. We are seeing prou new alliances being formed to fight what he is seen as a common enemy. And a lot of this stems from mass immigration and really not having any sort of requirement to assimilate. You've got mass migration without assimilation, and these problems, I would argue, are entirely predictable.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and you know, if we're not careful, we're going to import them as well.
Speaker 3: You know this.
Speaker 7: You know Europe has just porous borders. They're just particularly labor you know, or left governments are now you know, look at Karl Steim and what he's saying, alienating the Brits who are there, who are so concerned about their security. It is a huge worry. Well, I don't know where it's going to end, and I.
Speaker 4: Think it goes beyond labor because we've had the Tories empowering the UK for some time and they and they kept arguing that they're going to slash immigration numbers that'd go to elections promising tens of thousands, and then I think the last year they had a million come in and also legal immigration. Really that have done nothing about so these problems I think are only going to grow.
Speaker 3: Prou McSween, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 4: Joining me now is a steam geologist, Professor Ian Plymer. In we will get to Woodside's thirty billion dollar gas project being blocked by the WA Environment Protection Agency, But first, mining magnate Andrew Tugifarres claims he has the solution for New South Wales energy woes. He told the Saturday Telegraph that while his Plan A had always been green hydrogen, his bulletproof Plan B is already underway. Import Kembler on the New South Wales south coast, the importing of liquefied natural gas from overseas is built a giant llen G gas import terminal there. But should we be importing when we're sitting on so much of the stuff in our own country.
Speaker 1: Well, Rita. Australia is a gas exporter. We have huge exports from northwestern Australia, huge exports out of Gladstone. We put gas into the pipelines that go right across to western Queensland and into South Australia, and that's gas that comes from Queensland. We've got gas from Queensland that goes to New South Wales and into Victoria. So we already have a lot of gas. We already are exporting gas. This seems to me rather odd because what skills does he have to do this? Is he an electrical engineer? Is he just chasing subsidies? What's this all about? And we've seen the four that New South Wales was short of energy.
Speaker 3: And never ran.
Speaker 1: The Premiere then built the Rahring power station that was nearly three thousand megawatts as a very big power station that's now forty years old, and that is clearly for New South while the cheapest and simplest way of creating electricity is to build another big coal power station in the coal fields and forget about the gas that's coming from Queensland.
Speaker 4: Well, we're going to talk about Chris Bowen saying that's not the case at all, so you may have to do a fact check on the spot, professor.
Speaker 3: But talking about Chris.
Speaker 4: Bowen, he is still pushing EVS and using our money to do so. He has pledged another twenty million of taxpayer funds to encourage this time right share drivers to go electric.
Speaker 9: Today we're announcing the next round of funding twenty million dollars or splends, will enable Splends to go to the next level, which is repeating what they've done the last the plus five hundred more evs, electric vehicles for wide shair drivers that produced emissions, reduce their fields and are good possible in a bit, also, I was shotting with some of the why's your drivers earlier? They shall be how much money they've saved, it's aultic in its servicing and a bits more money at their point.
Speaker 4: I just love sharing the videos Chris Bowen puts on social media because really everyone should see what he's up to.
Speaker 3: Is that a good use of public money?
Speaker 1: Professor, Well, he's spending our cash for an ideological idea that he's been pushing for a long time. If we look at the markets. We see around the world that there are huge stockpiles of evs. People are just not buying them. They're not buying them because of the rapid depreciation. They're not buying them because they lose so much money so quickly, so it's just not worth while putting all that capital out there. They don't have the longevity of an internal combustion engine. They can't go for sixty years like some internal combustion engines do. So I think he's pushing his ideology. He's having our pay for it. Electric vehicles will not take off in Australia. They might if people want to go down to their corner shop and buy something, but Australia is a very big country. People, especially in rural Australia, travel very long distances. We need an internal combustion engine. The market has already given them the message, and the message is there's very little interest in electric vehicles. So I think, yet again, Chris Bowen is absolutely totally wrong.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about that massive project that has been rejected. West Australia's Environmental Protection Agency has ruled the Woodside Energies proposed thirty billion dollar g project poses an unacceptable risk to scott Reef and should not be allowed to go ahead. As a lot of Greenies who are celebrating this decision today, it is a major blow to what has been described as Australia's largest untapped gas resource.
Speaker 3: What does this miss decision mean for.
Speaker 4: Australia In this project was going to produce enormous amounts and at the moment it looks dead.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 1: The Greens have been very successful in polluting our government departments. They sell them and they are using these departments to stop development in Australia that creates revenue and creates jobs. We've been producing gas in Australia for a very long period of time. We've been producing it offshore for a long period of time. And last week I was in the gas fields of the Sirat Basin in the Roma area and it is incredibly impressive what is being done there. We're putting gas into the Eastern Australian grid. Now, gas actually is one of the forms of energy we need because it not only tops up the revenues, but it's an alternative to coal. It's an alternative for when the wind doesn't blow in, the doesn't shine, and it's an alternative to hydro. So I think this is a very very short sighted view from Western Australia. And the bottom line is that what this means is that this is frightening off people investing in Australia. And every person in Australia needs energy. We need a lot of energy. The more you become a Western country, the more energy you use. And if you're frightening away capital, it's got plenty of other places to go to. And so one of the real problems we have in Australia and these sort of environmental decisions made by greenies in government departments that tie up companies in red tape and black tape and green tape and now the blue tape of the U in this is basically part of the process that the greenies want, and that is to de industrialize Australia and to have people struggling with the electricity bills and cutting back all sorts of modern industries that we need to run a country like Australia. So I think it's a very retrograde step.
Speaker 4: Now, before you go, don't have a long but I do want to get your take on the Sydney Morning Herald's claims that aging coal power is driving up electricity bills. This is something Chris Bowen seized on He posted on x that after a decade of denial, delay and dysfunction, the Liberals left Australia with increasingly unreliable coal and more expensive grid and a more expensive grid.
Speaker 3: Now is that accurate?
Speaker 4: Is coal now unreliable and is the grid more expensive?
Speaker 1: Coal is aging because we have had green movements prioritize the wind and the soul into the grid. A coal five power station needs to run twenty four to seven producing base load electricity. Now what's happened is the green policies have stopped us twenty four to seven electricity and the coal fire power stations have to be on standby, and that is running but not providing electricity, using up huge amounts of coal and expenses, and not getting paid to the electricity. So Chris Bone is partially right. The aging coal fire power stations and the costs are due to the fact that when the coal fired power station delivers electricity, it cannot sell that electricity. Yet we have the ironical situation with wind and solar where they produce electricity and for many of these they earth that electricity into the ground. They cannot put it into the grid because of grid instability. So what has happened is the grid instability has killed off the aging coal fire power stations. It still is the best and the cheapest power in Australia, especially in Victoria.
Speaker 4: But we've got the market manipulation. As you've explained us so many times, it's not a level playing fielder, Professor Emplyman, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me coming up.
Speaker 4: Left is losing it and Alex Steine will tell me why. Kamala Harris's husband is in the headlines. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it. Let's start with the bad news of the former Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 3: Appears to be over indulging again.
Speaker 4: How else does one to explain this performance where she told CBS.
Speaker 3: That Joe Biden is so good he.
Speaker 4: Deserves a place at Mount Rushmore along the likes of Lincoln, Washington and Jefferson.
Speaker 11: Such a consequential president of the United States, a Mount Rushmore kind of president of the United States.
Speaker 10: Next, that he.
Speaker 7: Belongs up there on Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 11: Lincoln and Joe Biden but you got Teddy Roosevelt up there, and he's wonderful. I don't say take him down, but you can add Biden mount Rushmore.
Speaker 4: She said that Biden was at the top of his game and among the most consequential presidents are.
Speaker 3: Then why did she play a key part.
Speaker 4: In the plot to remove him as the Democrats nominee even after he secured more than fourteen million primary votes. Talk about threats to democracy. We will get back to the Democrats shortly, but first let's check in with one of our favorite transactivists explaining the science.
Speaker 3: Of dudes giving birth. Apparently it's not a matter of if but when.
Speaker 6: Trans women getting pregnant is not as far off as you think. In the past ten years, fifty babies have been born from a uterus transplant. So far, these implants have only been attempted on CIS women, but there's nothing that says it couldn't work on a trans woman. After all, my.
Speaker 12: Hormone levels are pretty similar to a cisgender woman, so why not. The main thing in the way is that the science is new, so there aren't enough surgeons out there to do the testing, so it's less about if we can do it and more about when we can do it. Imagine a trans woman using her own DNA along.
Speaker 6: With her partner's egg to create life. Wouldn't that be incredible?
Speaker 3: Incredible? I have some other words I would have used.
Speaker 4: And we're also told by other transactivists that men identifying as women can have periods.
Speaker 5: Once a month, transoman will experience what is known as a period. Some astute viewers might notice that most transomen don't have a uterus, let alone an ovaries or anything along the lines of that, but that doesn't change the fact that they are experiencing a period.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not sure why anyone wants to pretend to have a menstrual cycle when they clearly don't. But here's a reality check. If you don't have ovaries, you.
Speaker 3: Ain't getting periods.
Speaker 4: Now, back to the Democrats and their propaganda arm the overwhelming majority of the media who can continue with their race obsessions. He is former Democrat operative and now an ABC host George Stephanopoulos yelling at Byron Donald's here's another lefty losing it.
Speaker 8: There are a lot of people who are trying to figure this out, but again that's.
Speaker 13: A side issue, not the main issue.
Speaker 5: The man is you, sir one second. So you just did it.
Speaker 3: You just did it again.
Speaker 13: Of the United States.
Speaker 8: Why do you why do you questioning her racial identity?
Speaker 13: Do you want me to talk?
Speaker 3: I want you to answer my question.
Speaker 13: Yell at George.
Speaker 8: George, now that you're done yelling at me, let me answer.
Speaker 4: Oh dear, there's about another four minutes of George losing it asking about race and then getting upset when Byron donalds answers his questions. White men yelling at black folk is well vintage Democrats, isn't it. And CNN have joined in. They sent out a reporter in a Michael Jordan T shirt to a barbershop and when the black workers there and the customers didn't give them the answers they wanted, well, white dude on camera, call them low information voters.
Speaker 5: If kinda going to make you a little more likely or less likely to vote Democrats, of.
Speaker 13: Course, is great.
Speaker 10: Hold on raat is it's Kamala black GI's he No, I'm gonna let her speak on that.
Speaker 2: But to me, no, oh as Gamla Blah gets an, I share that same view.
Speaker 14: Wow, it's Kamla blood gets No.
Speaker 8: I heard she was I heard she did have black game half Asian. When I played that audio on my serious XM radio program on Thursday, many callers who self identified as African American were quick to tell me that those men were the exception, not the rule. Some describe them as low information voters, no different than you'd find among whites.
Speaker 4: Amazing stuff there from CNN and the same DEI enthusiasts who insisted that Joe Biden pick a black female veep in twenty twenty, and now outrage that Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Would be seen as a DEI peak.
Speaker 10: Are you committed to naming a black woman as your vice presidential running mate? What makes this so ugly is that it reveals a truth that is clearly broadly held within Republican circles that white men, by definition, when they have a job, earned it and deserve it, and anybody but a white man is a deihim.
Speaker 4: You know what, There are a growing number of people from all backgrounds, including plenty of black men, who know that DEI is not only racist, it's actually not good for them. It's often affluent white liberal women who are the biggest beneficiaries, like this white woman for Kamala.
Speaker 3: Is here to help gentle parents us through this election. Thank you, Hi everybody.
Speaker 14: I am so honored to speak today. I am like shaking to just be among such incredible company. We are here because as if you were here earlier, you've heard BIPOC women have happed us in as white women to step up. Listen and get involved the selection season.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's aerial Phota.
Speaker 4: She's not new to activism. Let's check in on some of her earlier work. And I'm gonna warn you this may be one of the most annoying people in the world.
Speaker 14: They just want to put a little warning sticker on your stove so that you know that it actually means methane gas. Yeah, the one making the world warmer.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is really happening.
Speaker 14: Can you catch a bubble please? California has used stickers to warn people about chemicals for a long long time, and the stickers are nothing to be afraid of. I promise. They just want people to know about the health impacts of burning gas so that we can be safer.
Speaker 4: Imagine being lectured to by that lady on the IELs of the world. We should send that sort of footage down to Gitmo. Should probably be more effective than water boarding.
Speaker 14: That's why they're saying that there should be more information people can learn about them. Nobody is coming to take your stop. Do you want to sign this paper with me?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do it. Learning new things is great.
Speaker 14: I'm glad you're not scared anymore.
Speaker 4: Now to another painfully annoying lefty who brags about ruining a family gathering.
Speaker 3: So I just got kicked out of a gender reveal party.
Speaker 5: Everybody's clapping. It's a boy, and I just happen to say, well.
Speaker 3: Let's give it ten years and see if a sticks.
Speaker 5: Grandma clutches are per I'm leaving.
Speaker 3: There are seeds in the bag.
Speaker 5: I got them a pride onesie from Target.
Speaker 4: And while we're on gender reveal parties, it's never too late to throw them. Here is a mom and dad throwing one for their son who now identifies as their daughter. And have a look at just how happy the dad seems to be about all this, and there'll be.
Speaker 3: More lefties losing it content with.
Speaker 4: My next guest, Alex Stein, has been sparring with the young folk, some of them painfully woke and naive.
Speaker 3: Let's have a look allurance. Citizens can't vote, Yes, they can made.
Speaker 5: It illegal in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're right, you're right, right, you're right right, and you don't.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this.
Speaker 15: You don't think it illegal immigrant has ever voted in the federal election?
Speaker 13: No, because it's not.
Speaker 3: I actually disagree with that.
Speaker 15: I am not thinking no, no, no, no, this guy, the delegate.
Speaker 13: Guy, you're so smart.
Speaker 10: You don't think an.
Speaker 15: Illegal immigrant has ever voted in the presidential federal election?
Speaker 3: Probably not?
Speaker 13: Oh myke i, I do.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That is the host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex, What was that all about? What are you doing terrorizing those young folk?
Speaker 15: Well, you're right, that guy was very naive. But to be honest, it's been exposed that a lot of illegal immigrants vote in our election. And that's why there's Congressman trying to get the Save Act passed to make it where you have to be a citizen to vote. And you know, it's obvious that these elections have loopholes in ways where people can go and vote without showing an idea. I mean, even Kamala Harris, the vice president, the woman running for president, said that voter ID law is racist and there's only one reason you don't want to have to id people when they vote is so that they can vote illegally.
Speaker 4: Well, it's crazy not to have a viotal idea. I just cannot understand it. And the overwhelming majority of Americans wanted So it's not something that's unpopular that the people wanted because they don't trust that the elections are completely above board. Now talking about Kamala Harris, she's been what the candidate now for two weeks, but no interviews alex nothing. This is just amazing to me because you would have the easiest time. The questions are probably going to be why are you so brave? And how you're going to save America? And why is Old Trump such a racist ogre? But she's still not sitting down with the friendly media. They're being treated with absolute disdain here.
Speaker 3: What's been the response.
Speaker 4: Is there any pressure growing for her to sit down and do an interview, not just read from an autoque.
Speaker 15: No, there's not enough pressure. I mean CNN, MSNBC, this ABC debate that's up in the air. Nobody's actually asked Kamela any questions. And I think the one time where she did speak at the prisoner exchange with Joe Biden. She absolutely embarrassed herself. She's not able to read, just improv. She can't just naturally have a speech that sounds coherent and clear. She's always saying these very weird word salad answers that don't actually answer the question that she's being asked. So I think it's just a lack of talent, And sadly, I would argue and say that she's even less talented than Joe Biden at public speaking. I mean, Joe Biden has done it a lot longer, and sadly, you know, the wear and terror is showing. But Kamala Harris is not only untalented, she's, for lack of a better word, she's dumb. And that's coming from a dumb guy myself. So I'm allowed to say that, I know a lot of yours are going to get mad, but Kamala Harris is not a rocket scientist as we see here in the United States.
Speaker 4: Well, she's treating the media with absolute disdain, despite the fact that they've gone full North Korean state media for her. The campaign they have run for her, rebranding her as some sort of a visionary leader, when she was always seen as a massive liability for the Biden administration. There have been so many pieces in all the leftist media saying what a problem she has been, how she hasn't lived up to her potential. But now all of that's been buried and forgotten, and I want to.
Speaker 3: Just get a little bit more lighthearted with you.
Speaker 4: There's a clip that's doing the rounds of Kamala dancing with a husband, Doug. It's resurfaced and.
Speaker 3: It's gone viral. Now, what's your take on this?
Speaker 15: Is this just.
Speaker 16: Wholesome and sweet or is it a little bit cringe?
Speaker 3: What do you think, Alex, it's kind of endearing.
Speaker 4: I know it's not you know, it may not be cool, it may not be getting the zoomers and the millennials are going, but it's kind of sweet to see a couple dancing together.
Speaker 15: Well, you know, I love to cut a rug and I actually like that video because now we don't need to do a DNA test. We can tell that Kamala is Indian. I think it's pretty obvious.
Speaker 1: By our dance.
Speaker 15: She probably leans more Indian than African American. But you know, on a serious note, I do kind of like it. But you know, Kamala's problem is not that she acts like an elitist. She was on Vogue with just regular Chuck Taylor tennis shoes. I think she does appeal to I guess just normal people. But at the end of the day, she is not capable of running our country. She's going to be a huge liability. We're having a stock market crash right now, cryptocurrency is crashing, and it's all based on speculation that Kamala Harris might be the president in the near future, and so that's scaring the banks, all these corporations, companies. I mean, Kamala Harris becoming president of the United States could theoretically in the republic in which we have right now.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a big call, Alex. Let's look at that dramatic. Let's talk a little bit about everything.
Speaker 3: He's a no.
Speaker 15: I would say, what if everything crashes?
Speaker 16: Worried.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nothing surprises made these diyes. I mean, if you told me three weeks ago the President Trump would have come one inch from being shot dead, and the whole event has pretty much been buried and we've moved on like it never happened. Nothing surprises me these days. But this story is something that the Harris campaign are not happy about dug em Offer Kamala Harris's husband. It's been revealed that he cheated on his first wife with their child's nanny getting her pregnant, and the Harris campaign is apparently in panic about this story coming out. Is this going to impact the honeymoon run she's had.
Speaker 3: Or is this just going to.
Speaker 4: Create more sympathy because at the end of the day, this isn't her fault, it's her husband's.
Speaker 3: Since surely no.
Speaker 4: One would be judging Kamala for what her husband did with his first wife.
Speaker 15: Well, nobody in America is really going to care that he cheated on his first wife. Sadly, you know, morals are not the most important things to these voters these days, you know. I think what this does tell us is why Doug Imov's daughter is so disturbed. I mean, you look at her tiktoks and her tweets. She looks like a crazy person. And when you compare her to Baron Trump, who is you know, I guess top of his class or you know, well respected, kind of shows you that, you know, maybe Doug Imov is not as good a dad as he tries to portray. Himself as.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Getting the nanny pregnant is probably not the best thing you.
Speaker 3: Can do as a loving husband and father.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about more consequential issues. To prominent Black women who are backing Kamala Harris were caught on a zoom call slinging racial slurs and using expletives against white voters, particularly white women.
Speaker 3: Let's have a look and sound like the women.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, forget the white women.
Speaker 3: They're gonna do what the web would the white man tell.
Speaker 1: Them to do.
Speaker 5: That's what they tell themselves.
Speaker 4: Now, these comments were made by Cora Masters Barry and Melanie Campbell. Now, they visited the White House more than fifty times combined during the Biden administration, the clips from twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: But I think that says plenty. There's not much unity in that clip.
Speaker 15: Well, Rita, you have, you know, the best segment left. He's losing it and you just explain that DEI basically benefits white women the most. So maybe that she's been you know, passed over from white women so much, and maybe that's why she has animosity towards white women because the DEI program that she stands for those women like actually could hurt them, and you know, really and truly, that woman's probably not that racist. You know, everybody that's you know, fighting this social justice or political activism. They like to use rhetoric like that because they think that it resonates with the people watching, and it probably does to the viewers at home that watched that clip, you know, live they're from, Like, you know what, I'm anti white. But at the end of the day, the race problem here in America is not as bad as they like to say, you know, on TV. I think that if we do have a natural disaster, people will come together and that shows are true colors of what makes America strong. But sadly, there is a little bit of racism, but it's not as bad as the TV tells you.
Speaker 4: Now, Donald Trump told Fox News that metaboss. Mark Zuckerberg has been in touch with him a few times. He's called him since that near assassination, and he's expressed his admiration for him.
Speaker 3: But Alex, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Trusting Mark Zuckerberg because you only have to look at Facebook and Instagram to see how it leans left, how they suppress speech, how they mark things and put fact checks on things that don't need fact checks and how they promote things that are obviously not true.
Speaker 3: What's your take?
Speaker 4: Is Mark Zuckerberg really just going to play it straight this election because last time around he donated around four hundred million dollars of his own money to fortify the election.
Speaker 15: Well, even more important than the money that he donated was just the censorship that he did on Facebook. And if he agrees to I do that this election, I think it'll be a much different outcome. But at the end of the day, you know, Mark Zuckerberg's coming around now that he's a UFC fighters. Testosterone levels are up, So maybe Mark Zuckerberg is maga Now.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so. I'm not buying it. Alex Stein, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 15: Thank you rider always a pleasure.
Speaker 3: Still to come.
Speaker 4: Megan Markel does another tell all interview and how Beyonce hopes to.
Speaker 3: Influence the presidential election.
Speaker 4: Welcome back joining me now as entertainment and royal reporter Kinsey's schofield. Let's start with Meghan Michaels. She attended a very exclusive business summit at the Hamptons last month, but the only evidence we have that she was there is this photo with makeup mogul Bobby Brown, Because the New York Post reveals, Yeah, that other celebrities didn't want to pose with the duchess.
Speaker 3: Surely that can't be right, Kinsey.
Speaker 13: Well, keep in mind readA Reese Witherspoon was there, Gwyneth Paltrow was there. I mean there were some Diane Sawyer was there. There were some very big names. There are names that Meghan likes to have her name aligned with. Meghan reached out allegedly Teres withers Spoon and tried to have her on the Archetypes podcast. Season one was denied, where we continuously hear the name Gwyneth Paltrow and Meghan together because of the launch of American Riviera Orchard. Also, there was a story that they had dinner together, although we never saw photographs of that dinner either. But a source Old News Nation that celebrities know that if they are in a picture with Megan, you know it is a pretends at approval of her to promote herself, that she can use to promote herself, and that Megan can continue to show up at events where they are or move into their neighborhood. But they simply do not consider her their friend.
Speaker 4: And she may have had a film crew with her filming the next reality series slash documentary, So I think that's another reason just to kind of steer clear of her, because you don't want to end up on that absolute mess of a reality Shoft still haven't recovered from that last Netflix series, but Megan has also done a tell interview with CBS. She talks here about her barely scraping the surface of how bad she felt during her time in the world family.
Speaker 17: When you've been through any level of pain or trauma, I believe part of our healing journey, certainly part of mine is being able to be really open about it. And I haven't really scraped the surface on my experience, but I do think that I would never want someone else to feel that way, and I would never want someone else to be making those sort of plans, and I would never want someone else to not be believed. So if me voicing what I have overcome will save someone, Kinsey, why.
Speaker 4: Are we revisiting this all over again? It really does feel like deja vu all over again.
Speaker 13: Look, I think a cynical person might look at the amount of attention that the King and Kate have received over their cancer diagnosis and wonder why Megan Markle is bringing up an incident that occurred five years ago during such a turbulent time health wise for her in laws. You know, I have had friends that reached out to me and said, a Catherine has cancer, and she's talking about this again. If the objective is to put a spotlight on children that are no longer with us because of online bullying, I feel like a much more powerful message would be to focus on those families. Megan Markle was suicidal in a castle and fled to America, where she lives with two beautiful babies, rescue chickens and palm trees that hold hands in a Montecito mansion. She has a loving husband, she survived, She's thriving. These parents go to bed every night with empty beds and bedrooms where their children used to sleep. I think it's wildly inappropriate to make an interview like that about yourself. You will not see the Princess of Wales do a sit down interview and laugh and smile her way through a cancer conversation. She might take up pediatric cancer causes, and she might spotlight stories of children that touch her deeply, but she is not going to mike up and sit in front of a camera and try to garner sympathy for herself. Harry and Meghan not only lack credibility, but they lack self aware And I can't imagine what a nightmare from hell it must be to work for these two.
Speaker 4: That's probably why they've got such a high turnover of staff.
Speaker 3: And let's talk a little bit of politics.
Speaker 4: Beyonce and jay Z have always been political, well, they have been political for quite a few years now, and that's only going to intensify with Beyonce giving Kamala Harris permission to use all her songs in her presidential campaign. And she is said to donate a sizeable amount herself. And could we see her hitting the campaign trial perhaps Kinsey. She seems to be very invested in having Kamala Harris become president.
Speaker 13: We do expect her to fundraise for Kamala. Will that be like Megan the Stallion and taking the stage and singing something and appearing at a larger event, an actual campaign event. I think that that's likely at.
Speaker 3: This point in time.
Speaker 13: I do think that there's an air of desperation in being associated with this candidate. And again I've said, I think we'll see Megan jump on the trail as well in some way, shape or form. If Beyonce is fundraising, perhaps that's where Megan slides in. She's a huge fan. We saw her attend two of her concerts in LA. But fundraising is what we know for shore to expect when it comes to Beyonce and Kamala's campaign.
Speaker 4: Do you think it will have any sort of impact? The Democrats always get the celebrity class. They've got Hollywood, they get the big stars.
Speaker 3: It did them no good.
Speaker 4: In twenty and sixteen, there was I don't think there was barely a single a lister who would was bold enough to come out for Trump. This time around, it's a bit different. There are athletes and some stars who are saying we're voting for Trump.
Speaker 3: But does anyone care?
Speaker 4: Does anyone care that my celebrities are Democrats who lay left and who back Kamala Harris?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I mean think about Hillary Clinton on stage with Katy Perry or on a grande Biden had Lady Gaga. I think as long as Trump continues to hammer home lower gas prices, lower groceries, I'm going to focus. I'm going to I'm going to wipe out our immigration issues. He has to continue to focus on is what appeals to a normal person, because Lady Gaga isn't upset when her cards declined at the gas station, Katy Perry isn't having issues at the grocery store. And I think if he focuses on what's really affecting everyday people, that the message will continue to be heard loud and clear.
Speaker 4: I thank you one hundred percent Ride. I think sometimes they can actually be counterproductive, these celebrity endorsements, KINSI, Scophiel, thank you so much for your time. And that's it for tonight.
Speaker 3: I'll see you at eleven tomorrow. Up next is Newsnight.