Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at nov fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on over one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, everybody, morning for it's Friday. It is if you are just joining us. It is day number two of our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek.
Speaker 4: We've almost survived twenty four hours in here.
Speaker 5: That's it. That's it, that's the accomplishment.
Speaker 2: I'm happy with that.
Speaker 3: We well that's two hours away. Let's not get ahead of it.
Speaker 4: I'm happy that we've almost survived twenty four hours, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Attitude, Lauren, that was the right attitude.
Speaker 5: Shut us down.
Speaker 3: Here's the term handbreak, here's the tub.
Speaker 4: Clin and I are at this morning, very well clean to snort. I just said, how did you sleep? We are in hiding Melbourne and we are sleeping.
Speaker 2: In here, eating in here, living in here. And I said how'd you sleep? And he goes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We didn't know what station we're on in the news.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I said, you slept well, I know because I heard you.
Speaker 6: Snore all that long, really all night. The line was in the den, it was more like in the jung.
Speaker 3: So look, here's the go if you are sure of how this game works. We are hidden somewhere in Melbourne. It is not a house. It is not a hotel. It is definitely not a hotel.
Speaker 4: It is definitely not a hotel. I tried to get a hotel.
Speaker 3: They were booked out, and it's not a hospital. We are offloading clues throughout the day and on our socials. You can go to Jason Lauren Instagram or Facebook catch up on all the clues there so far. We've got a brand new clue coming up at seven thirty this morning. However, we have someone on the line who thinks they are not going to need it.
Speaker 2: Oh we've got seekers out at six am.
Speaker 5: What times had this ungodly hour?
Speaker 3: Because here's the go. The rules of the game is the game pauses each night at six pm. Yes, so you can't knock on a door and say, Jason Laura mckmountever you are.
Speaker 4: Don't go around knocking on doors people's doors willy nilly in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the night.
Speaker 3: No, the game resumes at six am each morning.
Speaker 2: Hello Celeste, Hello, holy hello, holy bejeebers, you've made it through. Lest talk to us. You have you had any sleep trying to find us?
Speaker 7: No, not at all.
Speaker 8: We could not.
Speaker 9: Friends believe you are last night about I think at.
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 2: Right, okay, hang on to the line is a bit fuzzy there.
Speaker 4: Just make sure you're talking right into the phone because we don't want to get this wrong.
Speaker 3: And take a breath because you're panicking, okay, very nervous.
Speaker 5: Yes, you are.
Speaker 3: Run us through where you are and how you think the clues have led you there?
Speaker 9: Okay, So I am directly out the front of DT's Hotel in Richmond.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: The reason a street isn't.
Speaker 9: It corner of Hyatt?
Speaker 7: And you said, I think it's chapel.
Speaker 9: I'm not too sure.
Speaker 7: Or church on this corner of.
Speaker 10: Church and Hyatt.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's kind of chapel.
Speaker 9: So the reason we.
Speaker 7: Believe that you aren't here is because a couple of reasons. So I think the first clue was funky Towns and play that Funky music, which is a very famous song for drag shows.
Speaker 3: Next clue Wasnarry Warren has one.
Speaker 9: Kind of kinder so DT's is a bar club venues for drag shows and l G B T i q T community and at the Moment Buntil at the Moment Bundle place. He is currently doing a few drag shows.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I'll tell you what. If there is a door in front of you, whytn't you see? If you're right, walk up, knock on the door and say, Jason Lawren come back, come out wherever you are.
Speaker 9: Oh shoot, that's my carlum.
Speaker 3: You are a miss lest I.
Speaker 9: Am an absolute mess. I locked myself in the car.
Speaker 3: Okay for it. Knock on the door and say Jason Lawrence come back.
Speaker 9: I'm going to have to cross the road.
Speaker 7: It's not hold.
Speaker 5: We should have stage managed this should should I just true?
Speaker 3: Just a Celeste, stay on that side of the road. We at there.
Speaker 2: Oh we're not there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Not that mean.
Speaker 4: We're not going to get you out in the cold and make you knock on the door.
Speaker 9: Oh what a shame.
Speaker 2: I like your thinking.
Speaker 4: No good, no good, stick with it.
Speaker 3: We've got a brand new clue coming up at seven thirty this morning.
Speaker 4: And apologies to anyone who in Hyde Street who just got working up with that car alarm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good cool, good cool. All right, let's get into it. Welcome to your Friday. Should I get it to run through the social plow? Okay, right, okay, Good morning Melbourne. This is still into you alive from our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and Seek. This is nover. Good morning Melbourne, this is over one hundred. We are on the air. Thanks do mates and shall ready express. Hey guys, welcome to your Friday.
Speaker 4: Happy Friday to Melbourne. We are coming to you from our Hide and Seek house. Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and Seek begun yesterday. The sooner you find us, the more money you win. Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars up for grubs. We have survived our first.
Speaker 2: Night sleeping on the air mattress, and I'd.
Speaker 3: Just say yes, underworks with a right sponsor for this.
Speaker 2: Thing, one hundred percent. How did you sleep in the sock? Yes, oh my.
Speaker 5: Gosh, incredible. Usually sleep in socks.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I don't like heat around feet. Heated it, but they were like they were better than the boots.
Speaker 2: Incredible, that's so comfy. I slept in them too.
Speaker 4: But then we have had a small issue in here, and that is that what's the temperature this morning, jays.
Speaker 3: Or currently four four degrees?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: So it's four degrees and we like.
Speaker 3: He knows, literally just made up.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's five point nine and it feels like.
Speaker 2: Two point seven right in the middle. Tell you close.
Speaker 4: And we have no heating. So that was a oversight in any way.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, you need to eat your words. We do now.
Speaker 2: We had no heating and you've.
Speaker 5: Had heating installed overnight.
Speaker 3: Have we?
Speaker 4: We've had heating installed. We got a which is.
Speaker 3: Controversial, yes, because when we when we do this right, it's a quarter of a million dollars hanging over our heads. So wherever we're hiding, we bought stuff.
Speaker 4: In Yeah, nothing nothing goes out except yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Heating arrive.
Speaker 3: We needed a supply drop, so we needed a fifth place.
Speaker 4: I don't know how, but I woke up this morning and I was toast sea and you were like, what happened with the heating because you went to sleep. You've been in and out of sleep during the afternoon as well. Anyway, So these are what we got delivered. You haven't seen them yet.
Speaker 2: We got them.
Speaker 5: What on is that a TV?
Speaker 2: We got these little log fires?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: It looks like we're sleeping in a in a snowy cabin. So it's like a box as a fake a TV. It looks like a TV. It's got a fake fire and it blows out o air.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to run down to the show Red Express graps some more firewood. Looks like we're doing We.
Speaker 2: Might need some marshmallowsmallows.
Speaker 5: Does it good? Give good?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Very good. To have a look at it.
Speaker 3: It's like when you see a bougie house and it's got one of those nice gas fireplaces. It's like that, but miniature form and very.
Speaker 4: It's the command version. I'm told, hang on, wait, you can turn the flames down.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look too far.
Speaker 3: Let me turn the flames. That did nothing, absolutely.
Speaker 11: Nothing stoking the fire there. Okay, I look forward to having one of them in my room.
Speaker 5: Yeah tonight.
Speaker 4: Yes, the flames, the flames keet flame here.
Speaker 3: Just careful around the open flame there, Just be careful.
Speaker 4: It's takes it very warm, but it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So this is what we had delivered to keep us form.
Speaker 5: I love it, take it home.
Speaker 2: With Actually looks like we're camping.
Speaker 3: You also went to sleep and missed the footy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I just read the footy off my news script just then. I had no idea what happened happened.
Speaker 3: I don't normally watch the footy in a sharehouse environment because there's a bunch of sinning. We've got a production crew.
Speaker 4: Just reminder we're not in the house though. No, don't go knocking on people's doors.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm normally watching the footing at home by myself. Kids are asleep, wish not into it. So normally people don't critique, you know, moments moments or you know, my score predictions and stuff like that. My money was on the bombers, No, really it was.
Speaker 5: It was in Perth.
Speaker 2: How much did they lose by.
Speaker 11: I was asleep and I know they were. How much sure thing to go down? Forty one points?
Speaker 3: Dockers were one hundred and four, bombers sixty three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was close, not really.
Speaker 3: Really, We played well, absolute white.
Speaker 4: Wash, about as close as that poor caller that called it six o'clock this morning trying to find this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gone around good point, Hey guys, it has just gone eleven past six. We are live from a Mystery Location. We are doing our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and seek. Now, remember you gotta be quick, Melbourne, because the money counts down. The quickier you find us, the more you win. Brand new clue coming up at seven point thirty this morning. But we've got a little game we want to play next. If you're on the roads this morning, it'll give you a laugh. We're about to demonstrate an amazing skill one Lauren Phillips has. We'll go there next. Good morning, Melbourne, Harry Styles, there cut a little short. Were little technical drama as.
Speaker 2: We do we do? Do we have a technical drama?
Speaker 3: Or we are live?
Speaker 4: Or were you looking at something on your phone? You dropped it on the panel and all of a sudden fired offer.
Speaker 3: So we are life from.
Speaker 5: A Mystery qushion.
Speaker 3: Oh please, we are Life and Mystery Location doing our two hudred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and seek. That can I just say shout out to mitch our tech, the fine techs at Nova who have built a makeshift radio studio.
Speaker 4: It's also Mitchy's birthday.
Speaker 2: I believe you're stuck in here with.
Speaker 5: Us on your bottom moment memorable.
Speaker 2: You said happy birthday, and he goes, oh, I forgot if.
Speaker 3: We could make the keyboard at the makeshift studio. Not so case right, But when you drop your phone on it, it doesn't stop.
Speaker 4: I was enjoying that Harry style song. Apologies to anyone who got out their favorite Harry style song cut off, midweight.
Speaker 5: Fumble fingers, huge.
Speaker 2: Apologies, sausage fingers.
Speaker 3: That's that will always be King Charles. Hey, guys, even though we're in here, we are still playing one of our favorite.
Speaker 1: Games, Loses Lips thanks.
Speaker 3: To Expend The Dental Group Everything Dental under one roof is a e B d G dot com dot a U. Lauren has an amazing ability to lip read.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: I've got so good at it now that it's like the game's got a bit.
Speaker 2: More, do you think?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: We're going to chuck noise Canceling headphones.
Speaker 2: Would be my pleasure. I've had enough of you two already.
Speaker 3: We're going to play loud music and ears loud music. You know is she has to try and work out what we're saying just by reading our lips. Are you right there? Don't?
Speaker 2: I don't know how his headphones you've.
Speaker 5: Got gigantic headphones.
Speaker 3: A little you put them in your ears? Stop so the las left?
Speaker 2: Have I got them in upside down?
Speaker 12: Look good?
Speaker 2: Which way?
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's like watching her hearing aids. This is what it'll be like in a couple of years. It's like watching an old person putting hearing aid in for the first time. Hey, you going, I.
Speaker 5: Can hear you.
Speaker 2: But it's fine.
Speaker 5: It's not the point.
Speaker 2: I was going to pretend. I've got a C D C and I can hear you.
Speaker 3: Okay, they do look like but you're supposed to jam them in your ears.
Speaker 2: I've jammed him in my.
Speaker 3: She can hear me clear hours here, extra large yars. No, no, no, they're supposed to like slott.
Speaker 2: I can only kind of here. Now, this is very loud, they say at six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: Any, Hannah, she said you were snoring. You were sort of sleeping near her. Any strange noises coming from her during the strange noises?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, well I don't know. I was. I was out to it.
Speaker 3: Jason, Yeah, you were going.
Speaker 5: I was going to know why.
Speaker 2: I was just gone, just listening to loud music for no reason.
Speaker 3: No, it's all good.
Speaker 5: Okay, how's how's I say, d C.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good. Good? You can still here? Great? Okay, cool, you want to go first?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you look like you're wearing here.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, don't yell.
Speaker 2: I look like I'm wearing hearing, because I don't think this one's gonna work.
Speaker 3: She just said she can pretty much hear us. So you just oh, yeah, they're quite loud, aren't Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, I'll just you're further away, Jason, Now stop them, you know what, stop the music?
Speaker 3: Another successful round? Were flying start this morning? I'm stopping harring Harry stars in the middle of the song.
Speaker 2: They've just started playing again.
Speaker 3: Oh I can hear it. I can't win. Hey, guys, coming up seven thirty this morning when it on, we're going to a brand new clue for our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek. But before then, there's something because I was mentioning, we got our production crew in here, right, yep. You really get to know someone when you're living with you.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, actually you know.
Speaker 3: What, Sorry and take this the right way, But you've been surprising Clint.
Speaker 5: That high maintenance.
Speaker 3: You're a lot more dirty than I thought you would be dirty. I just like cleaning up after yourself.
Speaker 2: I've done the dishes three times, three stacked.
Speaker 3: Yeah what if? I what have I look solid?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Everyone has.
Speaker 4: I've been cleaning up stuff from everywhere from what six boys and.
Speaker 3: Now avocados on the bench.
Speaker 5: And that was yesterdays breakfast.
Speaker 3: Oh you're coming back to it?
Speaker 5: No, no know. I left it out because someone else got into it after me.
Speaker 3: It was a past some thing. Well, there was something executive producer Brody did last night that rattled me. I've got it on tape and I want to play.
Speaker 4: It for you made men and I was pretty happy with it.
Speaker 3: Right, Well what happened just before that? And we will go there next God loves She already Express they've seen in a little snack set up for us.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Clinton, I attacked the shell ready Express.
Speaker 5: Went a little harder. Reckon.
Speaker 3: We're watching the footy last night. When you turn in bed and one of the production crew opened the pods, you can't put them back in the package.
Speaker 2: I'm not really a pod about a five out of ten. I'm sorry, They're okay.
Speaker 3: The Snickers pods. What do you sit on a peanut eminem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love them, I love but only a few.
Speaker 3: What about a Crispy?
Speaker 5: I love Crispy?
Speaker 2: I like the mixed bag. We don't know what you're going to get.
Speaker 5: We actually cracked open the fruit and nut.
Speaker 3: Old women, God a mighty, you're a ninety two.
Speaker 4: Of us and Brodie are executive producer, and we had a funny conversation because I remember as a kid thinking, oh God, they're so old, those parents of mine that eat fruit.
Speaker 5: It is delicious.
Speaker 3: There's ice cream in the fresh I think we've got rum and raised.
Speaker 2: I'm not an ice cream girl. Nice volvas, that's not a nice vulgar A vulva.
Speaker 13: You know what I meant?
Speaker 4: The marshmallow?
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure what you meant.
Speaker 5: Actually soft and pink.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's getting worse.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the one.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, anyone listening to this. We are locked in for hide and Seek and we're already losing.
Speaker 3: Am I let's change gear. I want to focus on Brady, executive producer. So last night, hats off to Broads. He bought his air fry in and we had these amazing pre made lasagnas well.
Speaker 4: They're from Blake's Faced. Yeah, they are the best lasagnas. But I was like, if we're coming into this place, I want some good food to Blake's face and get some yummy things.
Speaker 11: We did.
Speaker 3: We got like this giant lasagna. I dropped it in the air fraight.
Speaker 2: Hang on, what's when we got here? There is no oven? No, so this was I thought this was quite smart that our executive producer Brody actually thought to do this. Yeah, Broads, I thought, so don't go.
Speaker 4: Don't go ribbon, because you wouldn't have been eating lasi. This was me, was your idea?
Speaker 3: I swear.
Speaker 2: Anyway, go on.
Speaker 3: There, I am preparing dinner.
Speaker 4: Well, Grandma here by preparing dinner, do you mean taking the plastic seal off?
Speaker 3: What was more than what you did? What were you doing?
Speaker 4: I'd cleaned the kitchen like three times.
Speaker 3: You liked What were you watching?
Speaker 2: On Netflix?
Speaker 4: Which is actually about Italian cooking and wet We both cried and we thought, oh, I can't wait for the lasagna. It's very emotional scenes. It's that Vince Vaughn movie on Netflix.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 3: People think we're hiding in a nursing home. I've just put the lazagner on. And then I see Brody tucking into this and there's a cook and what are you doing? No, hey on track. I've cooked. I've cooked a lasagna granite. You're not having that before your.
Speaker 5: Dinner, Petric.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're putting it in the microwave. What's the beeping?
Speaker 3: That's the game? People that eat cereal for dinner rattle me? That is unaccepted.
Speaker 2: Were it's a real bachelor job?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 5: Was it with milk?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: As an entree before lasagna?
Speaker 3: I just don't you think?
Speaker 5: I don't mind picking at it a bit like a bit of scroggin.
Speaker 4: See, I like, oh my god, I haven't heard the word scroggin since school camp.
Speaker 3: I love Subway, but I don't think subway is an acceptable dinner. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Subway is an acceptable in the circum.
Speaker 3: That's fust Take that. Maybe a meatball sub meatball.
Speaker 2: Sub, that's dinner that's better than neutral.
Speaker 3: Maybe it depends on the filling. You know, you're not even a BLT for dinner.
Speaker 5: I could go some nutrig in there breakfast, I guess, except that's acceptable.
Speaker 3: Gaining it still holds up food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think i'd look like an iron man.
Speaker 3: I can tell you, Lauren, I've eaten a lot of it and either nothing like that go in the box. Its false advertising.
Speaker 2: I couldn't a more.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What is an unacceptable dinner? Like maybe on the job site you see people eating something quite weird for breakfast.
Speaker 4: I know, but I think if you're being fed, you can eat anything at any time.
Speaker 2: Can't you?
Speaker 3: All right? So unacceptable?
Speaker 2: Car made the rule that cereal is a breakfast food.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Bay, can you have granola for dinner?
Speaker 3: Because you got up last time we're in Hide and Seek. I was having a curry for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ain't breakfast.
Speaker 3: That's unacceptable.
Speaker 4: What was more just the smell of the curry that you were cooking at fast food in the morning.
Speaker 3: You can have one this morning. Ye, it's like a nice It's like a nice Portuguese chicken and rist.
Speaker 5: A nice tag in there that for breakfast.
Speaker 3: So here we go. That's what we're talking about. Thirteen twenty four to ten. Unacceptable meals? Is there something you eat at a strange time or you know someone who does give us a ring in return, I've got tickets to if won the movie. They had to Melbourn premi air last night.
Speaker 2: I want to hear all about that. It looks so good.
Speaker 3: Apparently it was amazing. Apparently apparently producer just went we'll get a little review a little bit later on in the show from the filmmakers that brought your Top Gun Maverick comes the thrilling cinematic events Daring Brad Pitt f won the movie only in cinemas from June twenty six, thirteen twenty four to ten. Unacceptable. Else we are live from our mystery location. Do we got two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Secret coming up at seven thirty. But we're talking about unacceptable meals. Oh, Executive producer Brody likes mutri grain for dinner. People eat cereal or.
Speaker 2: Dinner I've had.
Speaker 4: I've been known to have eggs on toast for dinner, and that's in acceptable.
Speaker 3: Like I think on the thirteenth, two days out from pay day.
Speaker 2: You know, only acceptable two days out from pay.
Speaker 5: Day scrambled, poached scrambled.
Speaker 2: I'm not a poach poached eggs.
Speaker 11: I've done one of those scramble it the porridge sachets for dinner.
Speaker 5: That's all I felt like. Put a bit of strawberry jam in it as well.
Speaker 2: Tuner on biscuits. I've done that.
Speaker 3: For breakfast the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're weird.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you're criticizing other people. How many mornings when, especially when he's got a cold, which seems to be fifty percent of his life, he goes, you know what I want at six o'clock in the morning, A fur?
Speaker 3: A fur?
Speaker 2: Can someone get me a vietnamme soup?
Speaker 3: What's quite good? Burns out there.
Speaker 2: Six o'clock in the morning. Bro, They're not open.
Speaker 3: Yet, No they are. That's the concerning bit that they're open. Mary on thirteen twenty four to ten. Unacceptable meals what do you got, Mary, Mary? Very unacceptable meals?
Speaker 8: When we got about that?
Speaker 14: Sorry about that? Your unacceptable meals? Milo cereal in warm milk after having a hangover.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I can't do milk with a hangover. But I was actually thinking malo cereal and warm milk would be delicious hangover.
Speaker 10: After a hangover. My son, he's notorious.
Speaker 14: Every weekend he has a hangover.
Speaker 10: He comes home and then he has Milo cereal.
Speaker 5: So have you tried it out?
Speaker 3: Mary?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Right, No, she's dubbing him in as saying that's.
Speaker 5: An except Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I'd be worth a trial, but I don't know about I can't even have like coffee when I've got to hangover because all the milk.
Speaker 3: Mary was the one on the Bender thirteen, twenty fourteen. At the start, I thought it was her Saturday. Yeah, let's go to Christian Morning, Christian.
Speaker 14: Get a guy.
Speaker 13: Here are you going?
Speaker 5: We're good morning Christian?
Speaker 3: Acceptable dinner? What do you got for us made?
Speaker 10: My partner makes soup for dinner and to me, soup is at best.
Speaker 3: And Andre, yeah, it is not amazing.
Speaker 2: Last night I said I'm to have chicken soup for dinner.
Speaker 3: Not a maze.
Speaker 5: It depends on.
Speaker 15: I tell her, I say the dragon dragon skill to get soup for dinner.
Speaker 9: That that's not a meal.
Speaker 3: No, soup is remember the soup and salad bar.
Speaker 11: Well, it depends on the Yes, I do. You didn't just go to this, You didn't just go to that park pumpkin soup. Yeah, I did it, sizzler. But I would suggest Christian that it depends on the consistency, because if you've got like a minnestrone, that's more of a meal.
Speaker 4: Solid dinner in any form, pumpkin minnestrone, chicken and vege.
Speaker 5: What about chicken and sweet corn?
Speaker 2: Yeah, although some a Chinese restaurant, that's you've never eaten.
Speaker 3: I've never had sup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't eat but he likes fur but hate soup. Soup is Vietnamese spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just stale bread.
Speaker 11: It's yeah, it's lovely.
Speaker 5: And put a little bit of cream cream in the idea.
Speaker 4: About the world, do you You're just like a meat and two vege kind of guy. Even what actually do you eat for dinner most nights?
Speaker 3: I don't mind a bit of me so egg plan as well.
Speaker 2: Well, you've just discovered it.
Speaker 4: Well, in fact, you had it once three years ago until you've spoken about have you ever had it again?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, Like I'm a bit of a fad guy. So if I find something I like at the moment, I'm going through my sour cream stage because oh my god, I only tried sour cream for the first time.
Speaker 2: That's not a meal. But that's what I mean. What do you eat?
Speaker 4: What you stand to dinner? What do you have for dinner most nights.
Speaker 5: Sour cream on toast with a bit of meat.
Speaker 2: No, what do you have for dinner?
Speaker 3: Like like, I'm a steak.
Speaker 2: Guy, not even the veg just the.
Speaker 3: Couple of vege.
Speaker 5: Eggs thirty twenty past.
Speaker 2: How many times does he come? He goes last night? I mean it, little prawn pasta.
Speaker 3: Let's not turn on each other.
Speaker 2: Is that you being prawn pasta or steak?
Speaker 3: It's my specialty. I'll make a good prawns. Well, good morning everybody, and happy for roder. She is a chili one out there.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which chili, but it's going to be a lovely We are.
Speaker 3: Keeping warm thanks to our mates. It Underworks. Underworks heatpods aren't hard to find. You can get them at major retailers. Can you feel my feet?
Speaker 2: I'm not touching your feet?
Speaker 3: No no, no, I'm like Underworks sent through a whole box of like these incredible socks. I'm about to get truck on.
Speaker 5: So what you free?
Speaker 11: You want me to touch your feet before you put your underwear and I'll put.
Speaker 4: Them on and then do yeah, and then touch them again when they're all closing and warm.
Speaker 3: You don't want to touch them a second time.
Speaker 2: Do you we don't want to. I don't even want to look at your.
Speaker 5: Can we pass?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'll take that. It wasn't an Do you want to?
Speaker 2: What do you think, Clint?
Speaker 5: I'm just like, it's ridiculous. I've still got breakfast to it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, put the hooves away.
Speaker 2: How we are with their feet right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Freezing quite calm. If I didn't have I've got those. They're like thermals.
Speaker 5: Give me a look at it, Give me a look at it.
Speaker 3: You judge my feet.
Speaker 2: Don't look at his feet. We're not doing things at seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: Screaming. We're in hiding to get his big horse off me.
Speaker 2: You just you are sorry. I'm always on your side. You asked for that. You went over and said, let me look at your feet.
Speaker 11: I went for a look at distance? Did he put his foot close to my chest?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, we've pining too long?
Speaker 5: Already have troubling paradise well manicured.
Speaker 2: Twenty four hours nearly opinion.
Speaker 5: Here, thank you, good good care of that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do feet chat anymore.
Speaker 5: Someone's he had people with really long toenails. There's so long. Started to peel off a little bit.
Speaker 11: Stop it softened, Stop it minor, minor, lovely, stop it?
Speaker 2: I hate you bo. Can someone hurry up and find out?
Speaker 5: Should all go? Raw dog? I'm going to take my socks up.
Speaker 2: You didn't want to see anyone speak.
Speaker 3: We had some audio sent through to us last night on our social.
Speaker 16: Skies, some audio from who you know how there's these there's plain nerds out there and watch the radars. Yeah, there's other people out there, the scanner community, you know, the people of police.
Speaker 5: Scanner emergency services.
Speaker 3: Yes, well this was recorded last night on a scanner across Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Can I have a kipper look out.
Speaker 10: For that last job.
Speaker 13: Place on these channels? People looking out for three Melbourne radio hosts who were hiding a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars reward on their heads. The true will likely be drink and caught in trouble, and they were. One is described as middle aged, bread hair, slight beer belly. Last thing, we're in bad shorts even though it's winter. They were two, a well known sports journalist last spott at em singing a Hens party, and the female aged forty two. According to the Daily Male, last known location dining hatch Nobu.
Speaker 3: I wish I would boot jeez bluddy big police mate, they.
Speaker 5: Are that's an all points alert.
Speaker 3: We're in straw they are on it.
Speaker 2: You have the last thing of their hens party.
Speaker 4: I'm not forty two, by the way, but I am aging in doggies being locked in here, so I'm basically forty two.
Speaker 3: I do not have a beer belly, and my hair is strawberry.
Speaker 2: Daily like an ice cream belly.
Speaker 5: The Daily Mail is never wrong.
Speaker 3: It is just gone seven eight past seven. Got a brand new clue for you coming up. It is out two hundred and fifty thousand dollars high and seek. You're on the air here at Nova.
Speaker 4: The other day, Jays, I was just smiling my own business, grabbing a coffee, and I saw something that caught my own I thought, Nah, now that's that's just not acceptable.
Speaker 5: We're not doing Is this in the coffee shop?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know, everything's got easier to take with everything's portable these days. Like anything that you used to have a cord that you'd have to plug in, it's either battery operated or chargeable or cordless.
Speaker 3: Hair straight.
Speaker 2: Well, there is the problem brilliant. I cordless hair straighter.
Speaker 4: But why do you need a cordless hair straight now, Like every time you straighten your hair, you should be in a bathroom.
Speaker 3: No, well, it's good travel, Yeah, travels good.
Speaker 4: There's always a power you're still in the bathrooms a PowerPoint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like I mean, I don't do this, but I have heard that. You know, sometimes girls will be in the car they pull up an event, just want of the quick little oh yeah, yeah, you know they've got.
Speaker 5: To be a bathroom in the plane, the club in the plane before landing.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 2: I don't like people doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, job.
Speaker 2: Because this is where I saw it.
Speaker 4: I was just minding my own business, getting a coffee in a cafe, and there was a woman sitting in the cafe with a cordless hair straightener, straightening her hair.
Speaker 5: She's sitting at a table, drinking a latte.
Speaker 2: Or just do you know what I actually didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she'd if her meal had arrived, or if she was ordering takeaway premium. She was sitting at a table in a cafe. I just don't think we're doing that. People said, time poor, Well, then don't stop to get a coffee.
Speaker 3: Well she did someone else's she's doing, so you would do.
Speaker 2: That use a cordless straightenerstant.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't in a restaurant cafe. Yeah, I wouldn't in a cafe. Like, but if she's just don't you sometimes just sharpen the inns? Like why are they in the toilets of nightclubs? What do you I was going in with like for wet hair and doing a.
Speaker 4: Blow and sweaty on the band floor, and then they're trying to straighten out. Look, I haven't actually seen many straighteners in nightclubs. How many women's bathrooms and nightclubs.
Speaker 3: Maybe more gym gym gyms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's because you washing.
Speaker 4: But even then you're still stand in front of the mirror and do it. I think I'm just sitting on the elliptical straightening your hair.
Speaker 5: An elliptical you're looking on.
Speaker 2: You're not on the exercise bike with toong out.
Speaker 3: Well, we're on the hair department. I think the entire hotel industry needs to step up the quality of hair drives now.
Speaker 2: The good hotels have good ones.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm sick of the ones that clip into the wall, the little ones.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's just annoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just clips in the wall with little buttons and roasting my hair.
Speaker 2: Color in Brisbane, you know that hotel that is just beautiful.
Speaker 3: Color color color that one best Western.
Speaker 2: Every room has a dice.
Speaker 3: Have they got him on a chain like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know they must just sting you for it goes missing from your room though. Every room a dice and hair the.
Speaker 3: New dice and hair dryer.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like a L shape or like a J shape.
Speaker 3: Let's just say it doesn't look like a hair dryer.
Speaker 4: No, it looks like it just looks like a little seven, like a shape of a seven or an.
Speaker 3: L and go, oh that's a seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what it looks like. It looks like this, I just do it.
Speaker 5: Does your wife use it a lot?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 5: I would hope hair dryer? Or is it you?
Speaker 3: It's it's that one there? Yeah, I would hope I don't come home and catch your drying your hair every day. You know.
Speaker 5: What she's she's disgusted in you, in you, Jason.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't be disgusted in that. I've done much worse than that. I mean, come on, I mean, come to think of it, now that you look at it, it does look like a seven.
Speaker 2: Looks like a hose, Yeah, like a pent bent toes.
Speaker 5: Yes, should we get a lady in the cafe.
Speaker 3: Wasn't doing.
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 2: Didn't look like a seven?
Speaker 3: It is just go on seven point thirty. We're going to do the news, update your traffic, you're under work. Latest in news. Then we've got a brand new clue for you for our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and seek. Well, good morning Melbourne, and welcome you a Friday, big night of footy. Paddy Dangerfield huge games tonight, A huge game tonight, three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's amazing for Paddy Danger Fidlicour started out at the Adelaide Crows and then went on to win a premiership or premierships with Geelong Footy Club, which is amazing.
Speaker 3: Or you guts over the lines when we went out your gut sez you guts off this morning.
Speaker 2: He's got a bad gut. He's got a grumbly gut.
Speaker 5: I think the cat should get get it done.
Speaker 2: Just cats, not the big cats.
Speaker 3: All right, We're going for the little cats tonight. We are live from a mystery location. We are doing our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and Seek and guys, it's.
Speaker 4: Time Sexsavers get fifty percent off all leads options.
Speaker 2: Limited time only conditions are flues look for clues?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks to our mates as Specsavers. Remember when you took me there and I walked into the glass door.
Speaker 2: Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a perfect place to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He literally he was a sliding, sliding glass door and he thought it was open and he walked straight into us.
Speaker 11: You and I have been saying, Laurie that we need to get our eyes tested. Thay, if you sort of like a few moments.
Speaker 5: My eyes, I need to do it anyone needs.
Speaker 4: And then you walked in and bought sunglasses and I was like, no, I think you actually need glasses, bro, not sunglasses, except for the black eye you've just given yourself as you walked into the glass door.
Speaker 3: All right, let's offload today's first clue.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 3: Remember if you missed out on any of the clues yesterday, because we're offloading them here on nov throughout the day and then they go up on our socials. Jase and Lauren on Insta or Facebook first clue this morning, Glass.
Speaker 4: The clue is we are busy during school holidays. We are busy during school holidays.
Speaker 2: That's a clue.
Speaker 5: That's a good clue.
Speaker 3: It's a great clue that'll help you. Melbourne, first one to find us. When's the cash? The QUICKI you find us, the more money you win. Thanks to our mates and underwork City is our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and Seek. We're hidden somewhere in Melbourne. You want the money, come and find us. Bonding Melbourne shape Shifters nineteen to eight here on over one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clint here too. We're doing it thanks to our mates, to Shelready Express and coming up at eight this morning. God, we are giving away a lot of money at nov We're doing our twohundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and Seek. And then the five K question is back eight o'clock this morning, your chance to win a cheek you five k heading into.
Speaker 2: The weekend, you guys, Jurassic Park fans.
Speaker 3: I love Jurassic Park. The new one looks.
Speaker 5: There's been a few. There's been pants good or bad? Pants is bad?
Speaker 3: Well, it depends what.
Speaker 2: Does pants mean?
Speaker 3: Big crap?
Speaker 2: Why pants?
Speaker 3: Pants is a UK word, pants is a nickname solid When describing a.
Speaker 12: Movie in Europe, they're like, that's punts. Yeah, it looks horrible, it looks like cheap c This is like what number three or four? So there was like the three Jurassic Parks.
Speaker 3: Then they brought out the Jurassic Worlds with what's his name the guy, and then that that series finished and then now they're trying to just squeeze.
Speaker 4: Well, the new one is Jurassic World Rebirth with Scarlet Your Hands and who I now, she's just so gorgeous?
Speaker 5: What's wrong with Scarlet?
Speaker 3: Your hands? And well doesn't great in the trailer she doesn't. But she looks great. She looks great, she looks lovely, but acting just wh I didn't like the way movie.
Speaker 5: I think he attacked.
Speaker 4: Hanson Johansson spelt Johnson your Hanson anyway, Scarlett.
Speaker 2: Her co star is Jonathan Bailey from.
Speaker 5: Bridget and Fame from bridges right now as well, he's yummy?
Speaker 2: Did you say yummy? Did you just say he yummy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you? First of all, you said the movie was pants and then you said the guy from Bridgeton.
Speaker 5: How good is that? I copped at last? But now it's you that's odd, so odd, it's so weird, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: You've just turned in. I've never heard you say the word pants or yummy?
Speaker 14: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: Scarlett Johanson slash your hands and and Jonathan Bailey from Bridgington are both together, very yummy.
Speaker 4: But this is the thing, they're not actually together. They're not a couple. But on the red carpet the premiere, when he arrived, Scarlet Johanson slasher Joe Hanson walked straight up to him, grabbed him on the cheeks with two hands and just gave him a big smooch right on the lips, on the lips. Yeah, and I love TV media. They've slowed the kiss right now. Well, they just go in and they do like a it's not a pash, but like a smooch on the lips with hands on face.
Speaker 2: It's very like how you would kiss someone you love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, I don't hang on you.
Speaker 2: I'm not a lip kiss so except to my.
Speaker 3: Fiance, yeah, I'm a cheek guy.
Speaker 4: Even my nixt she goes for big, sloppy mouth kisses. And I'm like, yeah, some mums kiss me on the cheek.
Speaker 3: Mums every now and then.
Speaker 2: For kiss on the think that's cute.
Speaker 3: I like that, that's nice, that's endearing. I'm always from my.
Speaker 5: Mum and I do not kiss on the I'm not suggesting random mums on the street.
Speaker 2: I reckon they would.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, moms aren't coming up and kissing me on the lips. And they're certainly not kissing Jason on the lips. My own mother doesn't kiss me on the lips. I reckon, nah doesn't either. We're a cuddle family, big hug.
Speaker 3: I'm awkward enough when like a guest comes in and yeah, like a hugger on the no like the like. But they were always a company by the rad handshake, like you know, if it's channel iguess, Channel nine, rep will bring them in.
Speaker 2: We know all the reps and say, oh, I can see I'm a hugger not a kisser.
Speaker 4: What about when our CEO came in and gen Z, our fourteen year old producer, went in for the big hug and kiss and didn't he go in for a fist bump or something, you know who.
Speaker 3: I don't like massive winkers. People at wink.
Speaker 4: A wink can be sexy for about an attractive woman though across the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what are the like that almost does that soften it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: No chicks going up to going hey, Jay's no a girl winking you across the bar. I think if you, if she pulled it off, would be the hottest thing.
Speaker 3: What about it? Like, try winking across the bartle line?
Speaker 2: Not no, no, you don't do the click. That's not just cute, that's like howdy partner.
Speaker 3: Thirty I can't even do it thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 4: I think about the Victoria's Secret models used to walk down the cat will remember Miranda Kurr will go, oh yes, the wink and then around the little mouth open. Do you know how many times I reckon? So many women listening to this would have looked at themselves in the mirror and tried to do them Miranda care wink and that mouth open and little bit she did ideas, okay, looked like I was having some kind of medical episode.
Speaker 5: S all right, comes someone, You're gonna.
Speaker 2: Twitch on your shoulder, your mouth's click and open and yet blink away.
Speaker 3: Get you down to the hospital. Thirteen twenty four to ten two topic Friday. Guys, do you know a lip kisser? Yeah? Or do you know a massive winker?
Speaker 5: Someone who dinking can be so hot?
Speaker 2: Or have you ever winked at someone across the bar and you've pulled it off?
Speaker 3: We're talking lips and winking. Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number if you are if you join us on the air. We've got some free stuff to go this morning. I guess what I packed Cogan vouchers. Of course it is pgan dot com. Cogan has everything, mate.
Speaker 2: Click an awesome Jason helps you get what you.
Speaker 3: Want for less. That's right, Lauren. Cogan dot com is a place to go. And thirteen twenty four ten, do you know someone who kisses on the lips?
Speaker 5: What do you think of Jonathan Bailey again.
Speaker 2: He's yummy?
Speaker 3: Or do you know a winker? Thirteen twenty four ten, we are asking do you know a lip kisser or a winker?
Speaker 6: Wink?
Speaker 5: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Nina and Sandringham. Good morning. Is there someone who's an inappropriate lip kisser?
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, good morning.
Speaker 5: Are you all We're good Friday?
Speaker 3: Happy Friday?
Speaker 8: Yeah, my best friend's mom and actually her and her partner, which it's like dodging a bullet every time you see them.
Speaker 2: So what mum just goes in for the smooch.
Speaker 8: Oh, she always kisses everybody on the lip, and so does the partner of thirty years. Is essentially are you okay with it?
Speaker 5: You're okay with it?
Speaker 8: Oh, it doesn't FaZe me. She's like, she's like my second mum. I'm sort of got used to it, but it's a partner that I'm I'm not used to.
Speaker 5: Fingers a bit.
Speaker 3: Does he do you ever rock it? Like, say, if you rock up, are you like purposely holding something or stepping back and putting other people between you and them?
Speaker 8: So I'm used to just giving the cheek these days to him. But the funny part is that she's actually a hairdresser, so she done with just some of it male clack and I think they quite enjoy it.
Speaker 3: The cotton.
Speaker 8: She's seventy nine and she's still working forty hours a week, still.
Speaker 2: Walking, yes, still working, Still smooching people on the lips.
Speaker 3: Thirteen, twenty fourteen. If you know a lip kisser or a winker?
Speaker 2: Jason and Keys Brog good.
Speaker 10: Morning, Good morning, guys, how are we we're good?
Speaker 2: Do you know a wink or I agree, I.
Speaker 10: Know a winker. I wouldn't say much in appropriate, but this person's actually my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: He does other people.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So we actually met at a bar about six months ago and he was across the bar and it's really funny because he wears classes and he can't wink, so whenever he thinks he's winking, he's actually just blinking like normally, and he was staring at me across from the bar and he's tried to wink at me and he's just blinked at me. And I've just had that and I've laughed and he's come over and he's like, what, like, didn't you like me winking? And I'm like, you're not winking, dude, Like you're just blinking at me. But it's cute, So like, what's up, Like, I'll buy you a drink?
Speaker 4: Does work if you well, I was going to say, if you can pull it off correctly, but just some people.
Speaker 2: Winking, Yes, switch not always.
Speaker 5: Advances from there?
Speaker 3: Thirteen What going on with you to this morning?
Speaker 5: What's wrong knowing?
Speaker 11: I mean some people do move quite quickly, yes, through the various bases do you want to, Yeph, we do your diagram.
Speaker 3: There's the kissing, there's okay, thirteen twenty is our number. Cindy, oh are you We're good? Do you know a lip kisser or a winker?
Speaker 14: A lip kisser?
Speaker 9: She's my colleague where I work.
Speaker 4: Nearly everyone And what reaction does she get in the office when she goes in for the lip kiss.
Speaker 7: It's not an office, it's at school, Okay?
Speaker 2: Does she do it to other teachers or the parents, parent teachers.
Speaker 15: Parents, just our cult like like around the class.
Speaker 2: And what what reaction does she get? Stuff action? And we're just all really used to it.
Speaker 15: We know her for a very long song, so we know.
Speaker 4: A kiss every morning, like we you know, we see each other in here on a radio show morning and we just I don't even think I say good morning.
Speaker 3: We saw each other twelve hours ago. Imagining the poor kids. You know, when you'd walk past the staff room and just have a quick look in, just for that split second you look in, You're like.
Speaker 4: Missus P and mister T are kissing in the staff room. But I don't think a hug or a kiss is necessary unless you haven't seen someone for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: You don't hug someone every day. No, I don't hug each other. Imagine if we hugged each other every morning and every.
Speaker 3: It's got to be a good month, good month in between.
Speaker 5: I reckon or yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: If you fly to Barley for a long weekend, I pick you up at the airport, I'd say, how was it? Give us a hug? Did you just draw a diagram? Did? She didn't like it?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 4: No, you two have being weirdows this morning. Everything we talk about, it's getting real. What that like that diagram?
Speaker 3: You're the brain?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think that's what she's thinking.
Speaker 3: It is right on eight o'clock. We're going to check you around to work. Latest in news and remember.
Speaker 2: Does someone look walking right up front of where we are hiding? Look? Can you say them on the camera?
Speaker 5: They stopped?
Speaker 2: They stopped.
Speaker 5: Again with the.
Speaker 3: Let's do it in Melbourne every day. We'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars. In this morning, guys, we have Josh playing Josh Morning.
Speaker 2: Josh h a going Yeah, where are you this morning?
Speaker 9: I'm at work?
Speaker 2: Is it phrasing where you are?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's frazing.
Speaker 10: Got to hate her under my Desklay keeps the legs worm.
Speaker 3: Josh is the Bunnings boy guys? Yes, have you appeared in any of the commercials? Josh?
Speaker 5: No, No, I haven't, not of this dage.
Speaker 2: They're real employees.
Speaker 3: Apparently apparently. All right, Okay, So Josh, we got easy questions for fifteen meeting for five hundred hard ones for five grand this morning. I believe you go on the five five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck, Josh. Rules are simple. You'll hear a question and a three two one countdown with a buzzer at the end. You've got to answer before the buzzer, and if you're correct, the cash is yours. I've just had a squize this question and I knew it straight away.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: I think if you don't get.
Speaker 2: This, how old are you?
Speaker 4: Josh?
Speaker 13: Just quickly thirty?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 3: The heating zone right there if you If you don't get this, mate, I reckon motion of melone's going to be yelling at the ra Good luck, So no pressure, brother, Okay. For five hundred dollars, your question is.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the coffee shop in the sitcom?
Speaker 3: Friends? There we go?
Speaker 5: Easy?
Speaker 2: How did that going into the weekend job gited.
Speaker 3: Get you a few snags out in front of work later today, fine, one hundred dollars cash. Good on your josh. You enjoy that if you're after a really big money as well. Melbourne, we are doing our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and seek. We're going to a brand new clue coming up at eight thirty.
Speaker 2: This morning, very soon. It's coming, Melbourne, stay tuned.
Speaker 3: There's a lot there's a lot of people walking past the location this morning, isn't there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it is a big today, So it's just for a bit of insight. We've got a we can see. We can see what's happening around us now.
Speaker 3: And good say.
Speaker 2: Quite a few people are what good say?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought we're going to reveal too much, but no, no, just what do you want to do?
Speaker 5: You want me to say what we can see?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, don't.
Speaker 3: We can just see a lot of full traffic this morning's a lot of food. Yeah, we've got a brand new clue coming up for you at eight thirty. We want to be found. We want you to win the money. I just wouldn't mind lasting a couple more days because my mother in law is touchdown in Melbourne. Guys, I received you.
Speaker 2: Should go home. No, no, Clinton, I will stay here.
Speaker 3: Should leave you too here, that would be unfair.
Speaker 2: No, you go go and hang out with Wendy.
Speaker 4: You want to see Wendy. You were talking about Wendy last night.
Speaker 3: We are a team. We stay together.
Speaker 2: No, I'm happy for you to go. Whens come and pick him up.
Speaker 3: I do have one concerns regarding it. This sounds weird, but a photo my mother in law sent me last night. We're going to go there next morning, Melbourne. This is an over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. We're doing that two hundred and fifty thousand dollars hide and Seek. We've got a brand new clue coming up eight thirty of the morning. Also, our Lights on sing along is on the way as well. So I just mentioned before the song the mother in law is here. Shout out Wendy, Wendy, she want to come and find us for the money as well.
Speaker 5: Good to have you back, Wendy. We miss you.
Speaker 3: Should I bring her into working mother in law here. Sister in law's having a baby.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, So baby's coming like any day now, yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 5: So do you put her in the spare room? Yeah? Yeah, well yeah, where else would you put it?
Speaker 2: Garra couch in.
Speaker 3: Between lord and I know, like, yes, beare room. So she's in town and look, I know, you know, give her a ripping on the show. But you know, she loves seeing the kids when she's here. She loves going into their school to see him.
Speaker 2: And you know what kids love.
Speaker 4: If you're lucky enough to have your grandparents around, kids love having exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what I said to my wife. My parents aren't still around, like your mum's coming to town. You know, it's it's rare, it's special.
Speaker 2: I love seeing like when my nan would come to school.
Speaker 3: And my kids are the same, so they would have loved. Last night she went along to watch one of my sons play basketball the playoffs.
Speaker 2: It's for the raptors, Hamburglers, Hamburgers.
Speaker 3: Bullets like smugglers, not the smugglers.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was the scalpers, not the smugglers. Smugglers.
Speaker 3: We normally let the kids.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised they're allowed to call them in this day and age. So they played, did they play the Machetes.
Speaker 3: Okayet is a band from the competition here in Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yes, who did the Bullets play?
Speaker 3: I don't know. So the Bullets played last night. My mother was always there. I received a text message from my mother in law because you know, we're in hide and Seek. She wanted me to feel a part of it, so she sent me a photo of my son playing basketball. The only problem was, I wasn't my son.
Speaker 2: Oh she sent your photo the wrong child?
Speaker 5: But was it just a wide shot with lots of children?
Speaker 3: I was focused on one chance, so it was all the opposition.
Speaker 2: Is there any context saying this kid's playing well?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I said, how my boy's doing? And she sent the photo, so he's having a great time. So that's the photo there. That's all the it's all the competitors. That's the Bullets team uniform. That is not my child.
Speaker 2: I doesn't kind of like Felix.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, it wasn't Felix's match last night.
Speaker 2: I don't know why she's Maybe that kid was MVP. Any context.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's not my ChIL.
Speaker 2: What did she say?
Speaker 3: She said he's having a great time and sent that phone.
Speaker 2: Did you say that's not and then what did you I.
Speaker 3: Did want to engage in the back and forth she's conversation was she on the sidelines, that's.
Speaker 5: My grund side.
Speaker 2: So you just let her go thinking that these poor kids.
Speaker 3: Like these buckets, that old lady won't leave me alone trying to take me home.
Speaker 2: Come on, so you replied, that's not our child, and she just never replied she.
Speaker 3: I think she put the laughing emoji. I think she's she did.
Speaker 5: Did she get it?
Speaker 2: Whens? Come on, sis, I told you.
Speaker 3: About when I grabbed the wrong kid at Gezakay.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, didn't you leave in there?
Speaker 5: Wasn't there?
Speaker 2: Is it the other way around? You were supposed to take someone home?
Speaker 3: No, I was fine, there's been or something that was a Waves thirteen twenty four ten. If you've gotten the wrong kid. Yeah, I was saying, get out of the pool. We're going now.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: No, I know we're staying in. And when I saw what I thought was my child out of the pool, I came up behind him with the towel and went, we're going home right now, and then realized it wasn't even.
Speaker 2: Did the kid scream or they in good spirit?
Speaker 3: The kid looked freaked out, but thank god his dad was nearby and had to laugh.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean it must happen all the time. They will kind of look the same when they're in swimming caps and goggles.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you where it's hard maternity ward when they just had the baby. Oh my goodness, and you're at the class window, and then they're all there on parade and you're way waving it still a big wide wave to cover them.
Speaker 2: They do look a bit the same in them.
Speaker 5: I mean they're not they're not acknowledging the wave exactly Clinton.
Speaker 3: If anything, they could wave back. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Have you mixed things up and got the wrong kid?
Speaker 2: Oh dear, Yeah, they could get you in big trouble, Oh.
Speaker 3: Big trouble. In return, I got tickets to Formula one if won the movie double passes for your chance to go and see Brad Pitt in action.
Speaker 2: I'm dying to see that.
Speaker 3: In Melbourne last A right producer just went. You said it was amazing. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Have you been a situation where you've mixed things up and you got the wrong kid? Give us call it over we're asking this morning on nover, have you got the wrong kid?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 5: Is it an easy mistake to make?
Speaker 2: I can imagine it is, but I'm not a parent.
Speaker 11: Well, when you've got a lot of stuff going going on, mart honestly, really yeah, like what.
Speaker 2: The wrong kid gets in the car?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or like you know, you're at the park and like you're trying to hold everything and you're like, come on, you see the back of their head. They all get in oh not you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when they all look quite wildly different. I can understand what the swimming cap and goggles confusing. But at the park, don't you remember what your kid's wearing?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Are you running on an hour of sleep? You haven't slept in ten years? You know, Katie, you can back me up here. You can get the wrong kids sometimes, can't you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 14: Definitely, specially my partner who's worse than me.
Speaker 3: Right, what happens?
Speaker 14: So we went to my daughter's ballet production that was her first ever. She was only seven, and she's up in the group dance and it does say no photographs or videoing allowed, but obviously, being so proud, he's got his camera out his phone and he's there and he's taking photos as she comes out, and then he's videoing the performance, and we come home and and he comes home and when he puts it on the TV to show our other children and the grandparents, and he's got the wrong child.
Speaker 4: Well, I can understand that in dance concerts because they make them wear makeup and stuff.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they're always the same outfit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get that.
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 2: I can understand that. It's the hair and makeup they do all look this, and they meant to look this.
Speaker 3: Sad, it would have been awkward like that scene in Love. Actually, when they watched the wedding video.
Speaker 4: When I went, well, when I went to your kid's school play, I was a bit because they're all in costume.
Speaker 2: It was hard.
Speaker 4: It seems to be the performance based things where people are taking photos that get some confusion.
Speaker 3: Let's go to mill Park, Caitlyn, you got the wrong kid.
Speaker 15: It was actually yesterday at school drop off and I was rubbing a kid on the head, saying, do you have a great day, sweetheart?
Speaker 14: Have the best day.
Speaker 15: Lucky I didn't give her a kiss because my daughter came up behind and said, Mom, that's eron.
Speaker 9: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: You looked up at me.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the kid looked up at me like, what the hell?
Speaker 8: Like, who are you?
Speaker 2: But you're a drop off? Wasn't your child in your car?
Speaker 15: Well we'd gone, We walked into the school.
Speaker 2: You know, they're all in the same uniform. So that's that's tricky.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The wrong person in the crowd before tried to grab Paul's hands and ended up holding someone else's hands.
Speaker 5: They done that.
Speaker 3: It just happened to accidentally be some hot guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some absolutely they are sorry.
Speaker 5: I thought a mistake. Did you link fingers?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 2: It wasn't one who knows? It was just like a quick, big crowd.
Speaker 3: Was there a swing in the hand.
Speaker 2: I think it was a very quick withdrawal.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's just going eight thirty coming up. We're gonna check it around the work the latest in years and then Melbourne. Time for another clue clue. Thanks to our mates at Specsaver's got a brand new clue to help track us down and win the money. Here on over, I'll tell you what if you think you know where we are, shoot us through a text of your guests. Oh four five nine, triple eight one hundred and if you go to a NOVFM dot com dot a you and click on the wim page. If you can't come out finding us across Melbourne, you can actually take a guest there and if you are right, you win money.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like a digital version exactly.
Speaker 3: Just to the people who can't get out and about and play, we're giving you a chance to play on I've just.
Speaker 4: Done Okay, so we're dropping clues throughout the day. Tell us what times do these clues come out? Jason and everyone at home.
Speaker 3: Here are your details. We're out of here now, but we will be back ten o'clock, two o'clock and then we're going to do a social clue at four o'clock. So keep an eye on our Jason Lawrence socials and.
Speaker 4: Keep listening throughout the day because if you want to be ahead of the pack, we'll be dropping the clues on air for.
Speaker 2: You also test and then.
Speaker 5: The breadcrumbs I've dropped as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, i'd be yeah, yeah, we've all made.
Speaker 4: And listen to the show because we've dropped a few unsolicited clues along.
Speaker 2: The way as well.
Speaker 4: And we'll be on on the weekend. So this weekend you want to keep it on over keep listening.
Speaker 3: To us if we still let tomorrow at eight am, we will be alive doing the show.
Speaker 2: We can play from people are six till six. We'll be on air at eight.
Speaker 5: People are confident. I've just got a message here on Instagram from Kelly. She says, I know where you are. I'd bet my life on it to get just to find exactly where to knock on the train. Be there soon.
Speaker 3: Oh, Kelly's on the way.
Speaker 5: With an emoji of what looks to be a circus tent.
Speaker 3: Oh do you get many text from girls saying they're on the way.
Speaker 2: And calling your house a circus?
Speaker 3: Is that a first?
Speaker 5: It is a bit akin to a circus, is what a message stood out?
Speaker 3: So we're out here. Aaron Rich is in next and we will see you at ten o'clock with a brand new.
Speaker 2: Clue Hate searching Me
Speaker 4: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the social