Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming.
Speaker 2: She how do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing.
Speaker 1: Style boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bin. He's non recyclable catching the math.
Speaker 2: I love being love, I love love.
Speaker 3: On today's episode of Where's Your Head Out, we are sitting down with Brent Vitiello from Married at First Sight Australia and his new Squeeze tailor Daby.
Speaker 4: We will be discussing their hard launch of their relationship and how they started dating.
Speaker 3: We will also revisit some of the iconic drama moments from Brent's time on season nine of Maths and find out which contestants he is still in contact with.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned to hear all the Maths tea.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head Out is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 4: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice.
Speaker 2: And much more. Welcome guys to the studio. Thanks for coming.
Speaker 5: Having us pleasure.
Speaker 3: You guys have the hottest couple ever. Can I just start by saying that, like, look.
Speaker 6: At the mat.
Speaker 4: They were walking over to me. I was waiting out the front of the studio and they're walking over and.
Speaker 6: I was like, damn, I know, like.
Speaker 1: Imagine the kids as well, like.
Speaker 5: True, true, a little bit early. Way she's saying, way too early, and sat there looking for a rock on the finger.
Speaker 6: Just I was just appreciating Anna's ring. Look at you. Good good inspiration.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's also not given you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, look, you're in town for a huge fight this weekend. Can we talk a bit about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, tomorrow night we're finally jumping in the ring, me and the opponent whose name we don't say because it's just not worth it. But yes, were the main event and it's going to be pretty interesting right.
Speaker 2: For this fight.
Speaker 5: Training has been rigorous. It's been said. I've been training on and off for years all types of martial arts and boxing, so it's nothing new, especially with my trainer as well, who I've been on off training with for about ten to fifteen years, partying and training with. So it's been good and we've been in a good camp. I'm quicker, faster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you putting weight on to vers him? Because I know he's bigger or is he losing what.
Speaker 5: He's had to lose weight? And I'm just kind of maintaining I kind of naturally lost a bit of weight during it, But no, I was I was weight training still during to to keep solid, to kind of stay relatively at the weight that we're fighting at, which is eighty eighty five kilos. Otherwise, yeah, fat boy's going to have to lose some weight.
Speaker 4: And why did you pick him to fight like out of everyone from was it that incident? Though I was saying, I've watched your season, I enjoyed it. Was it that when he returned with and he was mouthing off at that at reunion events? Look ever since then? Have you wanted to knock him out?
Speaker 5: I think I can speak on pretty much ninety percent of Australia anyone who wants to knock him out? It's but no, it was more of a personal thing. He was looking for someone to fight. No promotion company would take him on. Really, no one wants him to fight. He can't pull anything in. I know by some saying out right now he has him sold the table, there's no one see him.
Speaker 4: Well, I was, I was saying to you before like I understand. Like, so when on our show Love Island, the idea was to like couple up and try with new people. So when he coupled up with that girl, I was like, ah, fair enough, it's all like fair love and.
Speaker 1: More Carolina Carolina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like fair enough, Like she wasn't into DN. But like I said to you, the way he went about it, it was just just so not right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I just I don't think he's there in the sense that he knows how to react to some of these things like that. So he just has his smug thing about at him. It's just emotional immaturity, to be honest, That's what I think it is. So yeah, it's just the smugness, and he.
Speaker 1: Rubs people up the wrong way, doesn't he.
Speaker 5: There's literally not a person that likes him. It's really like a guy like him, he just has no moral compass. So what doesn't get it?
Speaker 3: He doesn't get personal beef between you guys, Like where did that start?
Speaker 5: It's just a disrespect. I just never liked him, you know where I'm from, Like, you you be smug and you talk like that, you get cracked in the face. So I'm trying to teach him now where I'm from, teach him a lesson.
Speaker 4: I think it's a point in every man's life where he's like, he's a little bit slippy and his mouse off, and then he gets cracked in the.
Speaker 2: Face and he realizes you can't.
Speaker 4: I remember I was in year seven.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to lie. When I was younger, it was a bit of a bit of a yeah, you know, you know, I had to learn the hard way, but yeah, I got a few fist fights and yeah you learn.
Speaker 2: You learn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before and you're about to drop him tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Well he seems to he seems to think he's got it because he thinks he's just bigger. I'm like, mate, we're not wrestling. If you knew anything about combat sports, being taller and that is not a good thing for you.
Speaker 3: Hayley, what's your thoughts on Daniel? Obviously you've seen things from the outside.
Speaker 6: Well, I actually didn't watch the show, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about, with how he presented himself and stuff like that. Honestly, I don't really have much of an opinion. I don't know him at all. All I know is Brent is doing a boxing match against him, and obviously I'm team Brent. That's all I've got. He thought about going back and watching his season or no, I don't want to, Yeah, I don't know. Like some people like send me little parts and stuff and I'm like, no, I don't. I don't want to watch. Like, I'm so glad I didn't as well, because I got to form my own opinion. Also, Brent has like everyone everywhere we go, people like love him and they tell they go to me, Oh Taylor, he's such a nice guy. I was like, no, no way, Oh Taylor, he does this, he does that. I'm like, really, does my boyfriend? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're probably really glad that you didn't watch.
Speaker 3: As a viewer of this show, it was very upsetting to see some of the ways that he got treated on the show.
Speaker 1: And I feel like.
Speaker 3: As a girlfriend, I would be like unhappy seeing that.
Speaker 1: So it's probably a really good thing that you haven't seen that.
Speaker 5: I think so. I think it was. It was better than she did. And I know Taylor's heard pretty much everything that's gone on and those there's the storyline, but I think it's better.
Speaker 6: You don't actually see I had to catch up and get everyone's names, and he was with who. But apart from that, I don't. I don't have an opinion on anyone.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't, and I'm also someone who like wants to meet them to form my own opinion. I'm not really going to base it off TV as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so that's my Well, look, speaking of Maths, we obviously have to start with Mass before we get into both of your relationships. So obviously you did amazing firstly on Mass. Congratulations you came off of it amazing, which is insane because we know how much of a vigorous editing process they really do on that show, So it's amazing to come off of it as like as well as you did tell us a little bit about the experience.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, one thing I noticed is that, yeah, you know, some people might be in a raw deal. But I'm going to say this is what I say to everyone. If you didn't you said it, you didn't you set it. Math doesn't use Marvel type cinematic stuff to make people make it look like people said something that they didn't. So yeah, there's only so much editing you can do. I mean, if you're just generally a shit person, you're going to come across as a ship person and then they're they're going to focus on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it is aren't going to like fully stitch someone off, like they're going to not make up scenes.
Speaker 5: They can't force you to do it either. So there's only so much that you can possibly say that it's really editing on our season. You know, what's stood out is what really happened to be honest, Yeah, yeah it did. I mean they might have focused on something and the storylines might not be fully in line, but it's pretty much yeah what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, do you reckon that the editing process on your season has made specific people look better than they are. Like someone who's maybe an average person got like an unreal edit and now the Australian public are like, fuck, they're a great person when maybe they're not, because we always.
Speaker 2: Talk about the other way around. What about that one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't look, I don't know. I think it's all based on I look, I see from two different sides, you know. I take it for the personal side because I was on it, and you see it from the side of it being an experiment slash TV show. So you got two things. You've got You've got the people that Okay, if they're great to view, you're going to be on there more. You're going to be pushed more. Yeah, you know it is also a TV show. Okay, this is what makes it what it is, what some people in I mean. On the other hand, if you're really not that much into it, you're not that exciting, you won't get that much of you know, airtime, if you're saying stuff like I won't I won't quote, but if you're saying certain stuff about people that's going to be highlighted. I mean, there's a process, and I think I kind of you do understand it, Yeah, I mean I did. Yeah, I kind of got it.
Speaker 4: What was your favorite part of maths then the whole filming process or.
Speaker 5: No, I would say commander rolling in about like midnight into each other's rooms when we weren't supposed to and us boys, yeah, boys would sneak into each other's rooms and a bibhong and when we got too drunk, you could never stay quiet, so we get in trouble and I know Jackson would answer the door butt naked and be like what's up? And they go, you know, they'd be sitting there go oh yeah, oh, well basically person's looking after the one person too. Oh and like we'd be hiding in the back. He's like, well, I'm something sex with my girlfriend like my wife, so we're wearing So yeah, I think that's probably the most fun part of the pum we had with the boys. Is the best part about being married.
Speaker 4: Yea, for relationships with them over that stuff you bond over what is it?
Speaker 2: Trauma? Bond with trauma?
Speaker 5: Trauma? You do?
Speaker 1: Who are you still in contact with from the show.
Speaker 5: Then, Ella, Dom, Jack, Ol, Jackson, Cody. I think they're the main ones. I still talk to Matt Anthony at times, maybe not as much, but yeah, the main ones, because I suppose a lot of us are still bond to me. Jack and Hour are still bond a head so we're running around there.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of Al, he's on Love Island. He's turned over to our side of the reality TV sector.
Speaker 5: He jumped ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell us a bit about that. What's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: Well, you know what the public say, it's probably a better show for someone like our I don't know. I think it's I think, you know, wife, he's at the age where he can still do it and still you know, he loved the experience of masks. He loves being in the in the linlight of filming and stuff. It's his cup of tea. Yeah, I think it's I think, yeah, he would have definitely enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: You were single, would you go on me?
Speaker 5: Personally?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: I definitely what I got approached a little bit a while back while I was in Dubai. I had a girlfriend at the time to do the UK one and this was a little bit about five years ago. Four or five years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that one goes off as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but no, I definitely wouldn't. I mean I want to go down as well. The oldest guy to go.
Speaker 3: I mean when I went on Love Island, I was like, where are all the guys in their thirties?
Speaker 1: I can't see that right now.
Speaker 5: I'd be like the grand part of the group. So I don't know, he's very young, very young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a couple of like yeah, I mean when we were on there was a nineteen year old, so yeah, they see it starts pretty young. And like obviously maths is like that little bit of like a older group of people.
Speaker 4: So you know, so speaking of people that you still speak to from Maths though, do you still speak to Tomorrow?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, I did not speak.
Speaker 2: To so you're obviously not on good terms soon.
Speaker 5: No, we are not.
Speaker 3: Have you? Did you speak at all after that final mic drop moment?
Speaker 1: That final like that.
Speaker 2: Shook me as well. I did. That was unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Thank you that that that caused a stir because the next day I remember waking up and I had people hanging out of their cars, cheering and screaming down my street and I was in shock. And at one point I was walking down bond A junction there was a place being built, so there's been about thirty construction workers and I had my AirPods and I can hear screaming. I was like looking around, took my AirPods out and they're all cheering from the I'm going what and they're all going yeah, yeah tomorrow. I was like, oh my goodness. So yeah, that was a insane Wow.
Speaker 4: Did the production crew know you were going to do that or did you shock everyone?
Speaker 5: There are certain people closer to me in production. Yeah that that My Maimebridge just definitely knew which they can't say anything, but they yeah, yeah, yeah, pretty most of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So after that moment when you like dropped the mic and you were like, I'm out, did you guys speak at all after? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No no, not not that that day and not for a while.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, And then when it was the first time you spoke, So.
Speaker 5: Would we end up doing after that was reunion? Definitely? Didn't speak then until I dropped the bomb and them reunion, but didn't speak when it was coming to air. We you have to kind of keep the mystery of whether you're still together or not. So we we spoke and that, you know, production, I was like, would you speak to I was like, look, I don't. I don't hold brudges. I don't care, I said beforehand, even for me and her went a head to head, like we don't need to be fighting, we don't need to be doing this. I also gave her the option. I said, if you want to leave, I'll leave with you. I will not play victim. I got you. I will leave with you whenever.
Speaker 1: You want, you know.
Speaker 5: And there were times because even times where I was the one who rode stay, she would kept writing and leave right she won't leave. Once or twice, I can't remember, but I was like, I literally behind the scenes said to her, this is off camera. You want to go, I will go with you. I have no problem if that's what you want. So it's not like yeah, so it's not like I tried or I was just doing it for for whatever reason and then it didn't matter, just keep going worse and worse. So yeah, we did speak briefly just before it aired, and we were doing interviews together and everything was, everything was fine, and it wasn't until you know, I kept I kept it all good for us, and I wanted to ensure that, you know, we knew she was gonna cop shit. Okay, there's no there's no hiding that. I didn't want her to go through that alone. I know how stressful it could be. I thought, I'll be there about someone we were cheating together. She even she even had my back on the first first ever Today interview because I didn't make it. I set through it, so she had my back on that. But yeah, but yeah, and at the first time she could pick a fight, she did. It was a long message and I went, you're done. I'm not having this conversation with you. You're an idiot and I blocked her. That was it, little thing and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like enough as an what's gonna happened again?
Speaker 4: So there was a lot of rumors going around that you and Ella hooked up or got together after the show.
Speaker 2: Can you confirm or deny these?
Speaker 5: We did not. I know everyone wanted to hear that we did and we went on holidays together and stuff like that, but we didn't. We did. We did kiss once where we were at her birthday celebration. I think it was like a week after mine and Jackson. I pretend on it later anyway, And no, we didn't. Everyone was just chanting kids, kids, kids, It was like a pack nothing. But no, we didn't. We were just we were the two types of people that had each other's backs, were just really really close and never thought anything about it. Yeah, so we could, we could go on a holiday, and we can go and do this and that and just be completely chill about it. And I know everyone wanted it to happen, but I mean it would just come off the show. You know, We've just done all this stuff and we created like a really good bond and screw that up by by you know, attending something that just because you know everyone else wanted it to happen, you know what I mean. So no, we still remained really close.
Speaker 3: Everyone loves the storyline, Like people wanted us to to get together and we're like, guys, it's.
Speaker 4: Two friends of different sex be platonic, like everyone just wants you to cook up.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well I've always had friends that the girls and good looking girls that have been friends. I've never thought of them like that. I've always been able to do that even as a child.
Speaker 2: Like I genuinely don't. Way, Yeah, it's just wild that people want us to do it. It's like, look, no, I think.
Speaker 5: It's just I think it's just based off the show and the way it ended, and they wanted the fairy tale after all the ship so once they found their favorites and they kind of wanted that fairy tale. I get the storyline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do. Yeah, And I saw that a mile away out as well. I was like, you guys were both loved. It would just be like the perfect like the producer would just be lacking that like came true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well there be times even in there that me and her would be speaking, and they'd come up and go, what do you think about? Calm down? She just asked me if I'm going to the gym, like it would be like something like that. And then you know, because we got close, the closer towards the end, but we'd be talking like for a brief so what's going over there? What's happening? I'm like, oh, whoa literally just said hied to each other, like come down.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: I think they're kind of waiting maybe to see if it would like, do you.
Speaker 4: Reckon if you were going to couple up with any other brides? Would be Ella? If the producers done, you would have worked out? Or was there another one that stood out to you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I think the only one that would have been even slightly impatible with probably would have been along so well, but the rest definitely not. I don't think so they could have been friends, but I just don't think we would have been.
Speaker 2: They missed the experiment and they're like teeing people out. They just don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was going to say.
Speaker 3: Do you feel a bit jibbed because obviously, like watching masks from an outsider perspective, you watch it and you go fairy tale like they're not gonna work da da, And then there's always like someone who gets a bit like jibbed And I feel like I don't know tomorrow personally, so I don't want to make any judgment. But it came across like she was quite a lot of hard work, and then you seem to come across really chill, and it as a viewer kind of looks like he got a bit jib Did you feel that?
Speaker 5: Look, I'm gonna be on it. Can I can I stay on the record now? And I have to says I am hard work's nodding ahead tailor hard work in the sense that not that I require I do everything on my own. It's it's hard work in the sense that if I'm in a murder, I need to be alone. I need to be alone there, right, So I like there to Like I was.
Speaker 2: How'd you go with all the cameras and everyone?
Speaker 5: Then if you did, you start you start getting used to it, the cameras, you get used to her. I used to spend time, but we were never like I think near the end there, yeah, I stayed away.
Speaker 2: From disconnect from it and yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah definitely, Yeah you told you can completely disconnect. It's just times. Yeah, I kin'd of switch off. So yeah, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Say we'll just Taylor, do you want Do you want to chime in on?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Is he hard work?
Speaker 6: My god? Is he hard work?
Speaker 5: That's all I've got to say. I'm just so used to being alone that I do everything alone and it's hard for me to let go of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's getting used to someone else actually, like in his life, in his space.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you guys live together?
Speaker 5: No, together a lot, But I mean, look, I think it's things are all bit different now, coming off the fight, the training and the rigorous, you know, routines that I have. So I've got this, like, I've got this strict regime that I usually do regardless. So I think we'll try and incorporate something.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend time, maybe friends planning, like a special romantic evening or something for.
Speaker 6: Would just be wonderful.
Speaker 5: Deserve it. Well, we are heading to the South Coast for a chill.
Speaker 6: Like disconnects from the world.
Speaker 5: You have away, Yes, yeah, okay, thanks, thanks Mat. I just gave her family time with my family too.
Speaker 6: Yeah. It was my first time meeting his family, so really nice.
Speaker 3: Away.
Speaker 6: Where was it South Coast.
Speaker 1: That's gorgeous.
Speaker 5: I loved it. It was, you know, fishing with my dad, which I haven't done since I was a child. Instantly put me at ease, and we were just out there, like six in the morning, just doing it. It was the best thing. And now I mean that like going to put my courage to the boys with like head knife. But it was. It was beautiful. And Taylor got along with my family like a house on fire.
Speaker 3: Oh that's amazing. Isn't that just make it so much better? And your partner gets along?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, of course. I mean I love it.
Speaker 6: I love his family so much.
Speaker 5: I think there's a person that you can't get along with. That's that's the thing. Though. Everyone loves her, so it's yeah.
Speaker 3: I love her and I've just met her, so she has.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Before we jump into more of your relationship, a quick question, what made you go on maths?
Speaker 5: Okay, well, we were in lockdown at the time, so it's not like we were dating anyway. Yeah, And I mean I was a bit skeptical at first, because you know, I'm like, Limelight's fun, and then I'm I'm the opposite because I can get quite like bangs late and then I'm like, oh no, no, that's center of attention. Like no, and then I'm like, oh, I love centterin attention. Then I'm like, oh no, I'm literally both in one which doesn't really work. And then you know, we weren't we weren't dating. Everyone's like, did you really do it for love? I'm like, look, if you go on a TV shirt, you know exactly why you're going on. Let's not pretend like that. I hate people that live. Yeah, but hey, if they can find the love of your life, great too. We weren't dating, then we're all locked away. Why wouldn't you try it? So I was just skeptical, going okay, cool, let's give it a try. I may have been wrong in that, but I love the experience. I wouldn't take it back. And then everything kind of fell into how it is now.
Speaker 3: So what advice would you give to someone listening to this podcast right now and they're thinking about applying for maths.
Speaker 1: What's your piece of advice for them?
Speaker 5: Be genuine, be genuine, have fun on it, have fun, muck around, but be genuine. Because if our season didn't show anything else except that, it'll come out you know any way that you act things, you do the way you are, it's people unravel eventually anyway. So I'd say, be as genuine as you are and just and if you are a certain way, own it too. Don't pretend that you're not, do you know what I mean? Because people turn on you eventually anyway.
Speaker 3: So just say, yeah, what's your thoughts on Olivia because she seems to have she obviously got like the villain edit or maybe I don't know what your your opinion of her is, but she on social media has seemed to own a lot of her behavior, like you were saying, So what's your opinion on that?
Speaker 5: Well, look, I remember telling Taylor this. I was friends with I was really close to jacksonster Lamb, but I was friends with her and Jackson throughout the whole thing. It was close to her. Yeah, you know, just think with Olivia. I think she's just one of those people that needs to understand when you're in conflict, there's things you can and can't do. There's still a moral compass when you're in conflict with someone. Yeah, yeah, so I think she just she just kind of changes when she's in conflict. Now she's owning things now. But she started taking cracks at me really eventually too, because I stopped talking to her, and she was like, because she went and said, it's because our Dom got a better edit. So I took Dom's side. But it's just because I'm closer to Dom, because we're all closer as one already. Yeah, but it was more personal reasons of you know, she lied to us about certain things that came out when we were watching live, really going Okay, well you're lied to us about this, and you lie to us about that and more because the drama keep going and they're taking stabs. And I said to Dom, and I said the same thing to her, if you're going to keep going on with the drama from mass, I'm out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 5: I kept away from it from it all. I was like, if you don't know when to stop, I'm out. I said the same thing. Don't ever bring me into anything. I don't care. I don't want to be involved. I'd be for you, but I just I'm not not all about that bitch in hers man, So I don't wish poorly on her.
Speaker 2: I never have open to her recently or.
Speaker 5: No, not since she started taking stabs at me online. I didn't even fly back at that point.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get involved.
Speaker 3: Well, look on that note, we really want to bring Taylor into this chat. We want to hear all about your relationship. So we are going to talk all things you guys next.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we've spoken enough about Maths Taylor, I'm sure you're over it.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about you guys.
Speaker 5: Hey, guys, how.
Speaker 2: Did you guys meet? We were just talking.
Speaker 5: It was a bit of a stalking, a bit of a thing on my Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I didn't realize that he'd stalked me on quite early this year. But my first time seeing him was I was at Sydney Airport. Me and my sister were going to a wedding and she had watched the show. So she had whacked me and said, oh, those guys from Maths Steerings is me? Now. I was like, which guys is like the one pointing? So I'm like looking and I can time.
Speaker 5: I'm going, oh, that's a girl I was talking about. I made obvious because I was just sitting there going like that. I saw your sister to guess, I'm like, oh, I'm going to play on.
Speaker 6: This one too, I'll points back And I was like, and I hadn't slept, like I was up all night sewing and I went straight to the airport.
Speaker 5: It was so.
Speaker 6: So I talked off. I didn't want to be said up. And then I don't know so and I hopped on the flat and me and my sister wereent sitting next to each other. So I like text her saying wait for me when you hop off the plane. So she hopped off and she waited in an area which she wasn't allowed to wait, and the security yelled at her like do not stop, keep going, and Brent walked past and went, oh, it's okay, she's just waiting for Taylor, and.
Speaker 5: Then walked off like a bus. And I was planning.
Speaker 2: So nicely.
Speaker 5: The only reason why it wasn't creepy because I saw the way she looked at me, and I was like, hang on, I've got it. I may have an angle here so I can say it and get away with it.
Speaker 6: So my sister like, he knows you, he knows you. I'm like, who the guy from?
Speaker 5: That's what I was planning on.
Speaker 6: I was like, I don't. I was like, we like looking him like I don't know him, like I've never seen in my life before. Like a couple of weeks later, maybe a week later, you started following on Instagram. I looked at it and I went I was like, this is a guy from the airport, isn't it. And she's like, yeah, that's the one. Huh. And I wasn't going to follow back because I was thinking that, like you think you know you can follow me, I'm going to follow you back.
Speaker 5: Of social media.
Speaker 6: But then I kind of like watched his story and I was like, oh, I was kind of cute. Well followed. I followed him back, and then yeah, I just like left it at that. I looked at our mutual friends and I was like, we have no mutual friends, Like, how did you find me? How does this guy know me?
Speaker 5: I don't even remember how I did though, was in your spore page. No, So I saw. I had seen her a couple of times at the venue that I was managing at the time. So I was managing Sinelo and then I moved over to Aeros in Sydney and then she was there and that's where I got a proper look and I was like, Okay, maybe it did come up in sports. I've got I don't really remember how I managed to find her the first time. I've got no idea.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm a living for this. Sorry, this is so good. Continue continue.
Speaker 6: But then when I was in America, he I was in Vegas and he messaged me going like how long are you in Vegas for? Are you going to eat C? Which was a festival. It's like yeah, like I'm going to eat C and he's like, oh, like same. I was like cool, like and he's like, let's link up and I was like, yeah, why not, like.
Speaker 5: So I'll get some more of that. So this was by flu because obviously that this is weeks after we had seen each other at that airport, weeks after, and then she happened to have a story She's in Vegas and I'm in I'm in a airbnb in LA with a couple of the boys, and I was like, oh shit, like come on really, like she's now here and we're about to drive to say this is fate And I looked up at the boys and going, now, okay, I'm going to shoot the shot again. This is the time, right, And how she reacts is that I'll know whether she's a cool person and we'll we could maybe link up or if not, I'll leave it. Yeah whatever, And she was like speaking of really nice and we'll kind of having a little chat and say, yeah, come come, like we'll link up. And I looked at the boys and I go, I promise you now, this will be one of those love stories, because we'll go, like you know the festival three days, like this is going to be one of those three they love stories you watch.
Speaker 1: I'm about to follow that. Boys.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you first day it happened.
Speaker 1: Stop there, tell us about the first meeting. We have to know she.
Speaker 5: Remember her and her best friend came to meet at your hotel at my hotel? Yeah, she they ended up coming and we're like, I went down and grabbed them. I Benny, remember going down to grab you. I was so drunk already, I finished. Yeah, I'm trying to keep it cool. They came up and then her best friend met Al and then like they became a little thing as well.
Speaker 6: Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 5: Think it took long. Were we all got along with house and fight within what twenty minutes?
Speaker 6: We could not stop talking, like we kept talking over at the time. We're just so excited. And yeah, and I remember when Brent did message to say, like let's link up. I was like trying to convince my friend, like, you know, the cheaper uber ride in. I like, and you know what, we're at a vessel, so if they're weird, we can just run off an exit state. Really for us, we're like, you know, if some guys from home, it's not just us two girls, you know, with guys will feel safer and it's a cheaper uber riding.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 6: We did not expect to get along with these boys as well as we did. We were inseparable the whole Yeah, the whole time.
Speaker 1: Tell us about the first kiss.
Speaker 5: Actually, I think we both were holding off from from kissing while the other two were it kind of.
Speaker 6: Like, tried to give me a cuddle. I went, sorry, I'm not affectionate.
Speaker 1: You said that, and now.
Speaker 5: What has happened? She said she wasn't affectionate. You're lying because it didn't take long and her friend turned around, grabbed our heads and smacked them together.
Speaker 6: She was like, oh, guys, stop it and just pushed our heads and that was the first kid first kiss.
Speaker 5: And then it was then she didn't stop.
Speaker 6: Talking.
Speaker 5: I was so yeah, she was excited.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 5: It was really cute. We had a cute three days of just constant drinking, bad food and partying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I like when I knew that, like, you know, he was the one was We woke up in the morning and I still had like a leftover Seltzer over there, and I was like, like, he got up out of bed, got me a cold one on the fridge and opened the beer and cheersed.
Speaker 7: I was like, yeah, like went on Vegas a festival then yeah, so okay, I mean our from that point on, we didn't stay at our health and we ended up basically staying with them all in.
Speaker 5: The same room, all bunking up in the exact same room, like this size. It was insane.
Speaker 6: We just all of us could not separate, like broke up, breakfast, got change. We think we both you went to hotel to get ready, but then we'd come over straight away to start praying and then go again.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, so you guys fell in love in Vegas.
Speaker 5: We almost got married in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Stop it tell us the story.
Speaker 6: Otherwise we would and there was a car accident that detailed us. Otherwise I probably would.
Speaker 5: Have gone I'll tell you we're going to do it.
Speaker 6: Really, we told the driver, like take us.
Speaker 3: So you both have met and known each other for how long at this point when you decided you wanted to get married two days?
Speaker 6: Two days? Because it was the third night, I was annoying him, like I guess, like I can't flirt, like I just I was just like giving it to him, like pay up after pay out, and like I was doing his head in. He's to the driver, if she comes back alive, take us to the top. If she doesn't, don't ask questions, just let it go. So yeah, and yeah, so that was like I was like, yep.
Speaker 5: Just stay. We knew maybe it wasn't a good idea, but I mean, you're in Vegas. You're not supposed to make good ideas, so you're.
Speaker 1: Having a bit of a holiday romance.
Speaker 3: Then I guess you could say, did I spy a tattoo that's matching?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: Spy that on your finger? And your finger?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm sorry, mom.
Speaker 1: When did this happen?
Speaker 6: Eight tequila shots deep in Vegas two weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Meaning behind it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas. That's really cute, guys, oh.
Speaker 1: I love it. It looks amazing.
Speaker 6: Thank you you kind of like free. It was like we were at an event and they had a tattoo artist there doing free tattoos, and you were like like, I was like, this seems like a good idea.
Speaker 5: I thought it was my idea.
Speaker 7: I'm like, so I like talking about it just right there.
Speaker 6: Let's get matching tattoo.
Speaker 1: And they who chose me from Vegas?
Speaker 6: He was said, eating scene. I was I'm not going to get d see, but I was like, I'll get V for Vegas.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, yeah, cool basically married.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so yeah, that's yeah, it's a little hidden.
Speaker 3: Sorry, this is a really cute little romance. Sorry, I'm like loving hearing all about Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah. What was cute was day three, after the first full day four, I guess. We woke up and they boys had slept in and they had to take off to go back to l A, and so I got up and that was like a kiss goodbye and was like rushed. I was like, I was like, this is not out goodbye. He's like no, no, no, and I was like, okay, we'll see see you later. Us girls were going to San France and the boys went to l A and I was like, we were like devastated once the boys left.
Speaker 5: So so me and Alice, you know, we've been there back in l A and we're like it looks at me goes. You know, the flights are cheaper if we go home from San Fran, right done? So friend, last couple of days do you want to go? Yeah, all right, we're going to see the girl.
Speaker 6: So they canceled the rest of the l A two.
Speaker 5: Who came to us and spent the last two or three days there.
Speaker 6: It was really nice. Honestly, it made like slight seeing sand Fran a lot better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was actually pretty cool.
Speaker 6: We had so much fun, like NonStop laughing the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, Like we had to go see the Golden gate Bridge and the fog storm happened. We were sitting next standing next to it. You can see it first churist attraction. Together, I can see anything mad it was.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. So how long have you guys been together now?
Speaker 5: Then well, after the we don't even know how to say this, So.
Speaker 6: After that in San Fran we were kind of like, You're like I want you and I was like I want you to and then you're like, I'm gonna wait.
Speaker 5: For you, and every second contact every single day. She still traveled again for three months after that, so we were part for three months after that. We talked every single day.
Speaker 6: My face timed him drunk every night.
Speaker 5: I've got some great photos on your behalf.
Speaker 2: It's like both like, that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what it was. But I mean I was trained for the fight, so I started already, so it was easier for me to focus. So I was kind of just doing that and chilling and like that's why I think you already know I'm my going out because we're FaceTime all the time. I'm home all the time. Yeah, nothing to worry about.
Speaker 2: In America exactly.
Speaker 6: I facetimed him every time I was in bed.
Speaker 5: You know, in some countries, I was like, you know where you are, I can send people to fight everywhere, Like I used to live over friends everywhere.
Speaker 6: All my mates are in Miami. I'm like, oh cool, where are they going. I'm not telling you.
Speaker 5: The biggest ones with London, Miami and Croats, I could probably send everyone there.
Speaker 2: She turns around, there some guy the news paper.
Speaker 3: Literally, Okay, so let's talk about the age difference. Because there is an age gap here. Taylor you are twenty two and Brent you are.
Speaker 5: Twenty eight, thirty four, thirty four.
Speaker 3: I think that's a perfect age gap. But how are you guys finding it fine?
Speaker 6: He's so immature.
Speaker 5: I can't argue with that one. I can't argue with that. I'm easy in the sense that if she wants to party more when I don't, I'm just like, okay.
Speaker 1: Go, yeah, I'm chill.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, No, like I've I've left it with my mates before and I've got I've got to go home with the fire. I was like, I've got to train, I've got to go go and sleep.
Speaker 3: But yes, spies everywhere though, That's why, Yeah, I think I need to invest in a spies now.
Speaker 1: We could use a piece, guysk we'll talk, we'll get the details after.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't find that an issue.
Speaker 6: We haven't come across anything that's yeah, made an issue.
Speaker 5: It's not like I'm fifty and she's punching nineteen and it would be a bit of an issue.
Speaker 3: So roughly, how long would you say, so? When was when was Vegas? When was that that was May?
Speaker 4: And then so when you said I want to be with you and you want to be Is that asking each other to be official?
Speaker 1: Like Sam Fran was like official.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think official was more into what. I don't know. But a month before you got back, wasn't it. We kind of spoke about it.
Speaker 6: Look, you just call me your girlfriend, So I've got no idea.
Speaker 5: A month or so before you came in LA when you did it, I think we kind of just figured that we were going to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like i'd be happy to like make Vegas our anniversary date.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so. I think it's pretty iconic.
Speaker 6: So yeah, like I've only been with you since then, So.
Speaker 1: You guys have a be task who just makes them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's just make it. Let's just make it Vegas.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When did you decide to hard launch it to everyone else and to the public.
Speaker 5: I guess it probably would have been when you got back. I mean, I.
Speaker 6: Had you dropped hints on the gram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, launch Yeah, yeah, But the hard launch.
Speaker 5: I think I was at least like a little bit skeptical because you know, if you're sometimes when you're in the line light, I didn't know how it was going to come out, and I didn't want that to affect anything either. So I think we're like a little bit I don't know, just a bit the stand officer first of really coming out like that. But it's been nothing but great reviews.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everyone has been so nice. That's what I keep saying to me. I can't believe how nice everyone is. Like everyone's sending such kind messages and just always have nice things to say. So it's been it's been a really good experience.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 6: But that's something like this, Yeah, because like, look, I've seen like the bad sides of social media, so you always get a bit scared, and you know, just like learned to block it off. But I can't believe how nice everyone's me. That's so I really appreciate everyone's messages.
Speaker 3: Did you guys get papped before you actually heard launched?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I remember everyone was like, oh, I saw planned you planned it. I was like everyone they had been trying to find out when she was coming back for a long time. Yeah, they had been trying to find out for a while. I was like, I knew they were going to be there regardless, so you kind of just own it. Then I got rinsed for the flowers that I got her why apparently went good enough. Yeah, I was like.
Speaker 6: I was like, tell them the flowers story.
Speaker 5: Okay. I had ordered a nice, big bunch of beautiful flowers, and then I was working and I lost track of time. So when I went to go to the shop, they had already closed before, so I was like, shit, okay, So then I went to the airport earlier to go get No. Then I went to Woolworths and bought flowers and then went, okay, I can't do this because if the perhaps are there, someone's going to like shoot me for these. And then I was like, because I thought maybe those cute little bunch little notebook style. Yeah, then I get myself out of it, went no, you can't do that. So then I went to the airport found the real nice, nice colorful ones, and I thought they were gonna be really nice, and they got rints going I'm gonna keep her along with shelves like that, and I went, oh my god, Okay, so chivalry comes with a price tag, So I'm going to be one of those wing beers that has three hundred roses holding it.
Speaker 1: No, I think the small bunch is cute, nice, colors. I think that's perfect.
Speaker 2: Do you appreciate the flower?
Speaker 6: I loved the flowers? Just keep picking me up, like, that's that's all I wanted.
Speaker 5: And I was so nervous the anticipation and just waiting there. And I knew the paths were there, so I was just like, did.
Speaker 1: You text her and tell her that the pats were there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah I did. I did. I was just let you know they're going to be here. They had been trying for months when she come back, when she come back, when she come back, it's not the first time they figured out stuff like that. Yeah, so I knew they knew. Yeah, there's no point everyone like you planned. I was like, I was so scaredy myself. Yeah whatever, But how.
Speaker 4: Are you fine finding the lifestyle with someone that's kind off reality TV, with like the paps and like everyone recognizing him and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Is it confronting for you or no?
Speaker 6: It's actually it's really cute. I think like when like seeing people like do the double look like they know and then they come up and they speak to him as if they like they know him well, because.
Speaker 2: I think, do you notice it when people do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And it's really sweet and he is so welcoming and he chats and he's so friendly, so it's it's really nice to and I'm always volunteering to take the photo for them personal photographer. I'm just like, do you want me to take it? And they're like yes please.
Speaker 5: So yeah, except the one time that we're at the bar and this one was like, why aren't you with this is? And I'm like, uh no, I've got and she's like, yeah, but you should definitely be with that.
Speaker 2: I liked, and then I'm going.
Speaker 5: And she kept going, I'm like and then.
Speaker 6: She went, she looked at me, she went, oh is that you went? I was like, sorry, something cut.
Speaker 5: Her off a talking about.
Speaker 6: But that stuff doesn't bother me, like either at or like that's you know, yeah, you know none of that.
Speaker 5: Do you have ever brought anything with that up? Like it's happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's well. Look, what's your favorite thing about each other? He had to pick one thing out of gold.
Speaker 5: She always put me or other people first.
Speaker 1: Always, Yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 5: It's one thing I've noticed for sure.
Speaker 6: Well, I do love like a lot of things about you, but I really love like how passionate you are in everything, Like when he wants something, he will do everything it takes to get it, and like, yeah.
Speaker 5: I love that look.
Speaker 1: On that note.
Speaker 3: We wish you all the best for your fight. We know you're gonna smash it. Guys, you're a beautiful couple. We wish nothing but the best for both of you. I can see like only good things coming your way, So congrats.
Speaker 4: Last story was very cute.
Speaker 5: It was a wrong yea the way it's just come out, like if you really want to know, like.
Speaker 2: If you're a screenwriter listening to this.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to play myself, so I like it all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for coming in.
Speaker 1: Thank God, thank you,