Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, hi there, Hey, I've been coming to the studio every day. Have you noticed this week bearing gifts for you? You have the food and today is no exception. It's raspberry and white chocolate muffin Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've made this recipe up myself and it's really good.
Speaker 3: Yum, the real.
Speaker 2: To share them with you. Look at that, Look at that?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Stunning.
Speaker 2: It looks like from a cafe, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It's very impressive. Also, if I.
Speaker 2: Had bought you those four muffins from a cafe, I would be down about eighty five dollars would What is the what is going on with the cost of a muffin? It's nuts, man, It's crazy. Oh like, wait until three o'clock and have it. Because we've just enjoyed Nando's. Yes, they dropped off a beautiful lunch. I do love a bit of Chardo Parnival and a burger, so do I. We are we're still talking food. This is the third food reference in as many minutes. A restaurant, a pizza place in Dusselder North has been stung for a very special pizza and you know. I'm sure they've got the capuchosa and the margarita, but then they've got the mysterious number forty. And if you order the number forty you get a side of what appears to be icing sugar. Yes, small ziploc.
Speaker 3: Bag white powder, if you will.
Speaker 2: The greatest thing about it is that the reason they got found out was a person that ordered it and quickly through the panics because the police were near, threw it out. It landed on the policeman.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: What if that's a movie plot right there? Someone needs to turn that into something.
Speaker 2: Actually, that would be very, very fun. I can see a great pit doing that. What is your favorite? If you could only order one pizza for the rest of your life, what flavor is it? Think about it? That's a big call.
Speaker 4: Do you want to tell you now? I'll tell you after the song. Tell me now the number forty.
Speaker 1: Chrissy, say today.
Speaker 2: The restaurant in Disselderf Dwarf has been I Kep was saying, Disselderf, why mate in a German coming old.
Speaker 3: Maybe you do do a brilliant German accent.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's he's a community service announcement. Never guess where someone's from. Yeah, the guy delivered something to my house today and he said, uh, you know, enjoy your day or something. And I went, are you Dutch? Why would I say that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: I said it because it's my favorite accent, and he goes, I Polish and I just went and he looked at me like I was an idiot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you as No. Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: Say gooday, and don't just say gooday, follow it with your favorite pizza of all time, because I started that story. There's a cafe, a restaurant in disorder that's been done stung, as they say in the Bierz, for the very special pizza number forty.
Speaker 3: It comes with an I legal side.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's not anchovies.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It should be. According to you.
Speaker 3: I hate them so much.
Speaker 2: I love them so much.
Speaker 4: They belong nowhere. Let's go to Catherine Swaney and ask her favorite pizza.
Speaker 2: What is the one pizza you would order if you could only order one for the rest of your life.
Speaker 5: Oh, that one's easy. The Happy Friday guys.
Speaker 6: You two pumpkin Finich and better.
Speaker 5: I cannot get enough of it.
Speaker 2: Do you at at a restaurant they don't put enough on it. You've got to make it. I find I don't know. I like to make them myself, but I really load her.
Speaker 4: Up when I make it myself my Hawaiian at home, because I'm basic like that.
Speaker 3: I add a heap of barbecue sauce.
Speaker 2: Why and with barbecue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, Catherine, we're gonna see you.
Speaker 4: A double pass to see Lee, which is in cinemas from yesterday actually with Kate Winslet.
Speaker 2: The Magical Kate Winslet. Hello, Claudia, Hello, you are a woman after my own heart. What is your favorite pizza of all time?
Speaker 6: It's Supreme?
Speaker 2: The Supreme?
Speaker 3: What's on Supreme?
Speaker 2: Claudia, talk Jack through the magic of the Supreme.
Speaker 6: It basically has everything on it, but I would leave the pineapple off because that's disgusting. Sorry, And I wouldn't put by And it has a bit of it well, it has pepperoni meat, it has peppers dependency.
Speaker 2: The hero, the hero of the Supreme, Claudia, and you and I both know is the capsicum?
Speaker 3: Really? I don't need capsicum on my pizza.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Oh god, it just does something.
Speaker 4: A double pasta Lee, which is in cinemas now for you, Claudia, Laura, best pizza of all time?
Speaker 5: Barbecue chicken and bacon.
Speaker 2: Ah, there's good. It's barbecue. Horse is good on that one.
Speaker 6: It is chef's kiss.
Speaker 2: It is kiss yum. And we'll finish with you, Caroline. What pizza would you eat every day for the rest of your life if you could? With chili? With chili La Lah, I've never done that one. So I want to talk to you about a kid at my one of my kids schools. I've got to be careful because you know, it's close to the end of school and maybe they'll be in the car and it's a really.
Speaker 3: Positive story, but they might get a shock here in this story.
Speaker 2: When you're talking about them, So I've got to be careful. I can't put any sort of identifying things on this person, but he is magical. So he's been at my son's school. I can say that it's been in my son's school for the for this year, and right from the beginning of the year, there were these little stories that would pop up about this kid, and straight away I was like, who is he? What? What's his deal? I mean, he's only in his seven but he's doing the most fabulous, unusual things.
Speaker 3: Right so you could tell he was Yeah, and you know.
Speaker 2: I love that deeply attracted to unusual people, one of the kinds. Yeah, so and kit he identified him as special as well. So he would come home and he go, you won't believe what blah blah said today. I'm gonna I won't say blah blah. I'll call him Marty. You won't believe what Marty said today? And then I would just I would live for it a kind of time. Even now, it's like, what's Mary been up to today? Yeah, you know, like when there's a lull in the conversation, Hey, we haven't spoken about Marty for four days, what's the latest? And there's always something always, and it's stuff that you can't You couldn't make it up if you were the world's best creative writer. I mean, this kid is just magic.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you didn't try and get him over for a playdate so you could just hang out with him.
Speaker 3: And like I did, Okay, great.
Speaker 2: I did. I said, why don't you invite invite him over? And Kid's like why And I said, oh, I said, Look, I'll be honest, I really want to meet him. I want to I want to play date with him.
Speaker 3: I want to be his friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then one night soon after that, they were talking on the phone and Kit brought the phone to me and I facetimed him, Oh wow, and it was like I was meeting my hero. And I just sat with I just sat and talked to him. The latest is this. He's about to have a birthday, this magical child cool and Kit got an invitation to the party. But sadly there's a clash with it's Leo's birthday on the same day. Okay, So as soon as the invitation came in, I messaged the mum and I said, look, kid would love to come, but he can't because you know, we're doing a family birthday. She said, you don't worry about it. Later on that night, Kit said, oh, I feel really bad. I'm going to miss this party. He said, should I get him a present? Anyway? I said, great idea, great idea. I said, you know what he would like? He goes, no, really, I said, well ask him ask him tomorrow at school. Get on the front foot, say I can't make it to your party, but I'd love to get your present. What would you like? Which he did. This kid magical kid, Marty says, leave it with me. I'll think about it.
Speaker 3: Magical Mary, that's a great response as well. Leave it with me.
Speaker 2: Leave it with me. I'm not sure. I can't swer that right now.
Speaker 3: Not though I know you don't have to get anything. Don't worry. Leave it with me.
Speaker 2: He was asked a question. He's going to answer it later on that night. This comes through to Kit's phone. I'll have a Panasonic portable landline.
Speaker 3: What I said, could you still get them?
Speaker 2: I said, is that from Marty? Kids laughing, and I said, that is the most iconic request. I used to have one of them, like in the nineties. You know they were really amazing.
Speaker 3: Is Marty Tony Martin?
Speaker 2: It's the way it gets better. Phone goes off again later scrap that I'll have an Alvin and the Chipmunks blanket and.
Speaker 3: A pillow, Oh my god, amazing.
Speaker 2: And an Alvin and the Chipmunks drink bottle. Separate text message. I said to Kit, well, I'm happy to find that for him if you want to give it to him, but you got to find out what size his bed is. Yeah, so kid, text impact find out what size your bed is. You're on. No response from that nothing. We're driving to school this morning. Kid's phone goes off and he goes, ah, it's Marty, And I said, oh, that'll be the size of his bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give it to us.
Speaker 2: It is not the size of his bed, which is what we're all expecting. I mean, it's a King single or a single is.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: The message read and you better get me, you better get me So Fresh fifteen.
Speaker 3: Oh what a free back.
Speaker 2: My kids were like, water is so fresh?
Speaker 3: I said, the best.
Speaker 2: You know, the CDs that you buy from the server. You've probably haven't even seen them. They're covered in dust. Now, this magical child wants a Panasonic portable landline and Alvin and the Chipmunks bedspread and a copy of the double CD So Fresh twenty five.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're talking like, I mean, the kid's got some rufers to so.
Speaker 3: I love Magical Marty already a bit of Now.
Speaker 4: Boy, Yeah, and Calvin and John Newman.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, see this child, if you don't think. As soon as I got home from dropping the kids, I was on eBay. A copy of So Fresh twenty fifteen is en route.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show, The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: The Last day for this spooker reason. It was another week Spotlight.
Speaker 3: It's of Halloween costumes, decorations.
Speaker 1: And diy some Spotlight stream.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm so obsessed with Spotlight this time. Yesterday I'd come fresh from Spotlight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were a little bit late.
Speaker 2: And today also I have been to Spotlight.
Speaker 3: Oh so that's your hyperfixation for this week.
Speaker 2: That's nice, I'm hyper. Well, yeah, I guess it is. Yeah. It's ready made curtains and I've chosen them online, but you know you want to go and see them and feel them. And you know what, I didn't have to. I did do it, but they were right the ones I picked online. When I saw them in the flesh, I went, You're exactly what I want.
Speaker 3: Y'ao knows her spotlight.
Speaker 2: Kelly, do you know your Spotlight?
Speaker 5: I know my spotlight for sure.
Speaker 1: I love Spotlight.
Speaker 2: I love spotlight too. I love how quiet it always is that have a dasherie bit with a roll out the reens. Yeah, I love that part. It's so peaceful.
Speaker 3: Kelly. Will you be doing anything for Halloween this year? Do you have kids? I do.
Speaker 5: I have two kids, eight and five, so they are prime Halloween tuggets and we will be keeping the dentist in business by going or treating.
Speaker 2: Have they bossed you around for an outfit?
Speaker 5: Well, luckily the little one's shooted. She's got a Wednesday dress, and the big one is still sort of possibly going a skeleton.
Speaker 2: Oh perfect, God, you're very easy. Enjoy them when they're like this. I had to saucer like, you know, anatomically correct Theodore from the Chipmunks hoodie.
Speaker 3: Did Peg take issue with the tea? Did you tell her? I agree with her that the tea is too big?
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, hoy.
Speaker 2: You going Ruth is a crafty sort of name, don't you think three Ruth feels like you know how to make your own slime. Anyway, let's play this game. This is how it's going to work. There is one thousand dollars to spend out spotlight on the line. One person will win it, and that person is the owner of the best scream. You're going to take it in turns on the count of three, Kelly, You're going to go first.
Speaker 4: And it's not about the length of the scream, it's about the quality. I feel like we've learned that this week.
Speaker 2: That is a good point. I have noticed that they like almost out of breath. It's not about that, it's about the screen. Got it correct. On the count of three, Kelly, give us your best psycho scream one two three.
Speaker 5: Get away, drop the knife.
Speaker 2: I loved how it started with a bit of improv at the beginning time. Kelly, that's going to be hard to beat, all right, Ruth very hard. That is very hard to beat. It was a scene in three parts. On account of three, Ruthie, you are going to give me your most blood curdling, Halloween tingling scream? Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: Two, three? You didn't have the confidence, Ruth. She got to you.
Speaker 1: Kelly, you win the downard dollars.
Speaker 5: Chrissy, I love you, Thank.
Speaker 3: You very much.
Speaker 2: You really put your back into that kel impress.
Speaker 4: Also, if the casting producers at Ramsey Street are listening, I think we give Kelly a job.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clique now, I've got to forgive me. I know that the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, they're the original and best, aren't they?
Speaker 3: The original were Orange County.
Speaker 4: But I would say, swannye, Beverly Hills are the most popular globally yes.
Speaker 2: And if you have watched any of these and you feel like you're a vague fan, I mean you get no shade from me. I'm mad for this sort of stuff, but I haven't watched them all. Everybody knows the name Kyle Richards, though.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kathy Hilton's sister, and.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that's a really good tidbit. I don't think everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: So she is Paris's auntie.
Speaker 4: And if you don't watch The Beverly Hills Housewives and you google Kyle Richards, you would know her.
Speaker 3: She was in Halloween.
Speaker 4: She's done other sort of acting roles, but she's known for The Real Housewives.
Speaker 2: Yes, super super big deal on that show. Yeah, and the obnoxiously named due Kemsley.
Speaker 4: I don't reckon Durrett would be one of yours. I don't know if you'd love her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just don't like that name.
Speaker 3: It's irritating. You would find her too quickly.
Speaker 2: It feels like it needs a vowel on the end. Oh no, dorito. Anyway, they have The season four trailer has trotten, and people are what did I say?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 2: Season four? Season fourteen trailer has dropped, and people are losing their mind because there is a full slanging match. Have a listen. Don't give you two.
Speaker 1: Years of one mile for a reason.
Speaker 2: Can you let me just it's okay, Kyle, It's time for you to listen.
Speaker 1: What more do you want from me?
Speaker 2: I want you to stop it.
Speaker 3: I'm done with this.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing this anymore. Damn, what the hell's she going?
Speaker 2: So, Eddie Murphy on the end.
Speaker 4: That's a brand new housewife. It sounds fantastic, But that's Kyle who cracks it and walks off with leaves.
Speaker 2: She's really upset, properly like that. You know, have you ever been that angry when your voice is like, do you know? Shakey?
Speaker 3: I don't remember being that angry since school with teachers. Yeah, in my adulthood, I don't ever feel that angry or enraged.
Speaker 4: I just remember in school getting that shaky with a teacher when I was in trouble.
Speaker 2: I reckon, that's because you were just ready to go and you felt caged by adults.
Speaker 3: I did because I was like, I know what I want to do with my life. Why am I here wasting your time? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hey, that new one who you thought sounded like Eddie Murphy. Yeah, she's a newcomer. Her name is Bosoma Saint John Bosoma Bosoma Saint John.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is my new name for Bussy's Bosoma's Bosomers.
Speaker 3: How fantastic is that?
Speaker 2: That is up? So when when is that coming to?
Speaker 4: When can you watch it in November and watch it at the end of November? I think like the nineteenth you can watch it on Hey a you in Australia?
Speaker 2: Would you be embarrassed if that was you? Like if you had that trailer and you were angry and crying and yelling like an idiot and then everybody talks about you doing that for another month before. I just didn't like it. I'd love it, You'd love it.
Speaker 3: I'd love it me and my mates. If we had a reality show, it would be great. Actually, it would like the cast. If casting producers are listening seriously, it would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Menandez brothers. Everybody's talking about them that I didn't like the drama that everybody's watching on.
Speaker 3: The Netflix show. Yeah, I'm really enjoying it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was just in a bad mood or tired or something. I'll give it anough.
Speaker 3: They're properly hot.
Speaker 2: I'm you know what they did? Sorry, anyway, they bizarrely have been recommended for re sentencing thirty five years after they did that terrible crime.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And if you've watched the show or before that, watched any of the true crime docos, or read the books and done all that that I have, I think that's really unreasonable.
Speaker 3: What to let them out?
Speaker 2: No, to be re sentenced?
Speaker 3: No, but I think doesn't that mean they'll get out the recenter. He means they'd be eligible.
Speaker 2: For I've completely misread it. Yes, they should. They should have been in there that long to start with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think if this happens, they're going to get out. Swany I hope.
Speaker 2: So this one looks I can never tell who's who. This one looks very happy at the news that he might actually be able to, you know, go to in and out Burger.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: One Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Cob members are getting exclusive access to boosted perks. Start your free thirty day trials today.
Speaker 3: Learn more at priceline dot com today. U Slash one Pass TCS eligibility criteria and exclusions apply.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, Ride, Ay, the sun is shining. I have no plans again, which is exactly the way I like it.
Speaker 3: Heaven Swan, I tea you what I do have.
Speaker 2: To do is I bought a whole lot of fresh spinach or a. I've had a hankering for the canaloni, you know, yes?
Speaker 3: Wait do you put spinach in that?
Speaker 2: Yes, spinish recorder, of course. And no not the canol No, No, I have this hankering. And then I haven't made it. Haven't made it, haven't made it. I have to make it tomorrow or I will have wasted all of that delicious spinach.
Speaker 3: That's a. That's a big weekend ahead.
Speaker 2: It's a massive I.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show, Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 2: Jesse, Hi, which is your favorite Jesse song? Jesse's Girl or Jesse by Carly Simon?
Speaker 5: Jesse Jesse's Girl for sure all the time.
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 5: Hey, Renee, Hi, Chrissy, how are you?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite Renee song? Is it just walk Away? Renee?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Are there any others?
Speaker 3: No? I think that's it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: You vibe ladies, It's Jesse v Renee. Your names are your buzzers. The best of five, meaning first person to get three answers a great wins the game and we'll walk away with the money. Can't buy Chrissy swansho bumbag. Now, recently Jack has been been very generous and he is slipping little bits and bobs into the into the into the back pocket of one of our contestants.
Speaker 4: Anything there, I will slip in a Priceline pharmacy voucher like I did yesterday, Swanny.
Speaker 2: Question number one, what is Lady Gaga's real name? Yes, Renee Stephanie it is? Isn't it Stephanie Germinata or something like that?
Speaker 3: Sure is? Swany?
Speaker 2: Question number two? Which food chain sells Perry Perry.
Speaker 5: Chips, Pday?
Speaker 3: Jesse? Jesse just got in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, I was going to say.
Speaker 3: One point each. Question number three.
Speaker 2: Two years ago today, Taylor Swift released this song as a single from her Midnight's album What's it called? Jesse's It is the Jeweled Daughter's got a huge tapestry above her bed that says best believer, still bejeweled?
Speaker 3: Really, PEG's really got her room kidded out, hasn't she?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She gets anything she wants.
Speaker 3: The Tiger's flag. Oh, my god, I love it all.
Speaker 2: Question number four, which Hollywood star was seeing barefoot at a Barren Bay cafe this week?
Speaker 5: Renee?
Speaker 2: Yes, Renee, I'm thinking Christian's word. No easy mistake to make because I said the word Byron Jesse.
Speaker 3: Any idea. We talked about it yesterday. It's Jacob Eladi.
Speaker 2: I think we're obsessed with Jacob Elrdie, but I don't think as many people know him as well as we do, like we just we just love him.
Speaker 3: Must be like a twenty to thirty five kind of vibe because people.
Speaker 2: But I know him.
Speaker 3: Question number five five, This is for the wind? Jesse?
Speaker 2: What are the two key ingredients in a skinny bitch?
Speaker 3: In skinny and skinny bitch? The cocktail, the cocktail drink?
Speaker 1: Never heard?
Speaker 3: I'm out too.
Speaker 2: They're obviously not Real Housewives fans. That's where it came from.
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 2: It is vodka and soda water.
Speaker 3: Question number six, what does it mean.
Speaker 2: To hit the sack?
Speaker 6: Jesse?
Speaker 2: Jesse? For the wind? Is it for the wind? Yes? Go to bed? Done Jesse?
Speaker 1: Well done, girl, well done?
Speaker 3: Oh so kind, so kind? So much chaotic talkover as well. I'm getting itchy.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: How does a bit of fun? Jack Air, Chrissy, Amy jo That's one of my favorite questions of all time. Is it normal that I blah blah blah, welcome to the studio, Amy Giant.
Speaker 3: Hi guys, what's your official title? Amy?
Speaker 4: Because I was just calling you price Lines head hon show pharmacy.
Speaker 8: He certainly did. I got a bit of looks back at the office. I am a head of Digital Health Services basically for West Farmer's Health and price Line.
Speaker 2: So you fancy what a big deal? Is it normal to be impressed by a title? I don't know if it is. This will take credit. This entire segment kind of is inspired by a question that I asked Jack and beautiful listeners. Is it normal to smile at yourself and say how are you going? Every time you see your reflection in the mirror? Because I do that. I think it's a really good self confidence boost. If we're not going to love ourselves, who's not going to love us? Right?
Speaker 3: So true?
Speaker 2: I love it. It's a good way to start your day. So tick, utterly normal, utterly normal.
Speaker 8: I think as we like unhinged, don't we move on to our suggestions from listeners.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Tony first. Hi Tony, Hi team, Hi. You are on air with Amy head Honcho.
Speaker 8: I think I should change it to head Honcho.
Speaker 2: Tony, what is your question?
Speaker 6: Is it normal to notice extra body hair as you get older?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: I hate to say it, but it is.
Speaker 8: It's normal because as our hormones are fluctuating, you can get a different a change in your sort of hair cycle. So you know how we shed hair and then new hair grows and it disrupts the cycle changes, So you might start to see hair pop up in places we would otherwise not, like i e.
Speaker 2: Chin hair, which is so me at the moment.
Speaker 8: And then in places that we do want it to grow, sometimes you can lose it. So the fluctuation and hormone absolutely affects your hair cycle.
Speaker 2: So are you a little bit? Are you a bit teen wolf at the moment? Tony? Is that what's going on? See? I've noticed the opposite, Like my legs and arms there's almost no hair. I think That's why I'm cold all the time. Yeah, we need the hair to hib keep our heat. My chin no.
Speaker 4: Problem to Priceline Pharmacy, voucher for you for that question.
Speaker 3: Let's finish with Kelly.
Speaker 2: Hi, cow, what's your question?
Speaker 6: Hi guys, I was.
Speaker 5: Just wondering, wondering is it normal to get acne in my forty great questions?
Speaker 2: Such a good question.
Speaker 8: Yes it is, you know, just like when we're entering you know, the adolescence, pubescence ages, the same sort of thing. You get fluctuations in your hormones and this can change your skin sort of composure, and so you can get bouts of acne here and there. The best thing to know is you go and speak to one of our priceline pharmacists and we'll talk you through skincare regimes that could help with that anyway, and types of treatments.
Speaker 2: But yes, it's normal. I just think it's so interesting, isn't it how everybody deals every body, every human body deals with different ages and factors so differently.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, agreed, you know, if I may. One of the things that I think is really you know, sort of crucial to highlight is when we enter menopause, so another stage of life, cardiovascular risk profile increases, right, So we always think about menopause as hot flushes and you know, mood swings and libido changes, but cardiovascular disease increases when we reach menopause. So it's one of those things we need to know our blood pressure.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know, I've talked.
Speaker 8: To you about a hundred times about our health station. But they're the sort of things that help you understand your blood pressure, so you know your risk.
Speaker 2: Is it normal to not want to do that in a shop? Everybody watching understand?
Speaker 8: Then if that's the case and it's not for you, I mean they're pretty discreet. They're usually in the corner away from you know, onlookers.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't go no alarm. I sometimes want to be cheeky in the pharmacy and go, oh the alarm went off. We're all sounding.
Speaker 8: Speak to your doctor that's the case, you know, and go in and get a regular check.
Speaker 3: So thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Amy Jones join Priceline Pharmacy for Members Health Month. Discover tips on managing menopause, insomnia and stress now with Priceline.
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming in.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show. Yeah, Chrissy's correspondence.
Speaker 2: We love your messages. I love how personalized they always are. Sometimes they just say hey, hey Grissy, yeah Jack, No, it's just gorgeous. We love it, and Jack particularly likes the ones when you're mean.
Speaker 3: Please be savage sliding to our dams at the Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: There is a savage one for you and a savage one for me in this batch. How very dare you?
Speaker 3: Well, it's an.
Speaker 4: Unfair medium sometimes radio because we would say stuff and people would want to yell at us.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, please yell at us. Just slide into our dms.
Speaker 2: That's right, and we will read it out. You will get your you will get your fixed, your gratification. Rebecca has a TV recommendation for us. She says, Hi, Christy and Jack, I'm watching a show called Big Zoo's Twelve Dishes in twelve hours on Fikeland. I thought you would love it, as they are in Bologna and having apparently the best sandwich slash pasta slash parmejan Et cuch A, and I thought you would you would love it. Love your show, guys. Well, I wonder if anyone is writing articles and saying that Big Zoo is ruining? Is everything that is wrong about Bologna's tourism?
Speaker 3: Is that where you got shaded?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. What did you do again, uploaded a photo.
Speaker 2: We ordered it for Karta and it was too hot and I was really sick, and so I used Uber Eats, which by the way, is a global company.
Speaker 3: I mean, where would we be without it?
Speaker 2: Now, come on, guys, there is nothing wrong with it. That sort of pompous ask rubbish annoys me, really makes me mad.
Speaker 4: People live And also when they're getting it from your personal Instagram, just click on follow, bro, you don't need to see it exactly already.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we've been talking a lot about bins late. Yeah, we had like about two or three bin binchat. We were real bin chickens, weren't we?
Speaker 3: Last week we were.
Speaker 2: And Carlic was bin shamed by her counsel. Now I did not know that this sort of shaming existed. She has taken a photograph of her recycling bin. Okay, so when we say recycling bin, you know it's got your plastics and all of that in it, milk bottles.
Speaker 3: Cans, egg cartons.
Speaker 2: Egg cartons. I burn those.
Speaker 3: But because you're a paramonia I am.
Speaker 2: There is a tag on her bin, an official printed council tag that says, in a jovial way, oh no, as if she didn't know.
Speaker 3: As in, you've put the wrong thing in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone has gone through her bin on like the council guy. The yeah, has gone through and seen some reusable bags in there, you know, shopping bags that she's put stuff in, and then put it in the bin and shamed her. He has written out a card said written handwritten, not to a box, handwritten reusable bags, and then clipped it to the bin.
Speaker 3: That's too far, guys.
Speaker 2: And also I'm sorry what sort of person does that?
Speaker 4: That sounds like something that would happen in Gilead on the Handmaid's table. Get a live, get a lie, hey.
Speaker 2: And also, if you work for the council that I live in, I see you. There is a fifteen minute car park outside.
Speaker 3: We're still going on about this.
Speaker 2: Car outside the Australia Post.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm not the school one, the Australian, not.
Speaker 2: The school one. That's still like, that's unfair. That's proven fact. He waits there out of sight all day, counting how long it is until that person, so he just get one every time, revolting. Hey, I'm not happy with him. And guess what, Alana's not happy with you, Jack, Jack, You are seriously up yourself. That's true. He's so pious and privileged sounding. It's awful. And don't be lazy. Do your own cleaning the way you carry on, no cleaning lady would ever be good enough.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's not true. Who is what's her name?
Speaker 2: Alana?
Speaker 3: Alana? That's not true. I always do my own cleaning.
Speaker 4: I'm a clean free It was just to get my aven and shower done.
Speaker 3: Chrissy recommended someone. They were awful. I had to call her out on it.
Speaker 2: She was so bad.
Speaker 3: She was so bad.
Speaker 2: And Cat's not happy with me. If it makes you feel better, Jack, why she goes? Really pub chat? Chrissy child? He wore a pub chat?
Speaker 3: He made a gag, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Oh someone wrote me Lena, going, hey good, you've got pubes keeping it real. So I didn't say it, jam Cat. Let's move on to really important news.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go, Chrissy.
Speaker 2: Caroline says dairy Lee Burger cheese slices are out of stock and coals. Is there any chance that you and Jack can get to the bottom of this, miss than all? Yes, we are proper gum shoes. We contacted the manufacturers and the sellers, and we have an update for you, Caroline. Do you join us now? Come in spinner Hi. I mean it's a tragedy because they are the best cheese ever.
Speaker 4: And thank you for coming to us with this issue, Caroline, because we have got this sorted.
Speaker 5: I'm so lucky to hear that, because you have been my only chance of getting some of solution. I have very unhappy children and we need answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you would be thinking it's discontinued, like everything else that you love, that you know that you can't live without, gets discontinued. I'm here to tell you it has not been discontinued.
Speaker 5: Christy, where are they?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Here's letter. I'm getting in touch with you on behalf of Bigger Group. As we have heard about the segment about the disappearance of Dairily Burger slices, the Great Tasting Daily Slices are transitioning to Bigger branded packaging. All right, Bigger. The good news for you, Caroline is there's a box coming straight to your door. And by the way, by the color Day, I don't think they'll ever go off.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, Chrissy's Cliches.
Speaker 2: Brianna I love how you don't hear from her forever, and then she pops up and she's magical, and then she disappears again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when we do hear from her, it's nothing to do with music.
Speaker 2: Never anything to do with music. And this is no exception. She was doing the red carpet for her BENTI collab with Puma.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: Correct, And she was asked her opinion about Kendrick Lamar headlining the super Bowl halftime.
Speaker 9: Hendrick Lamar for the super Bowl, It's a damon on a ring finger, Honey, It's meant to be. He's an amazing artist, top tier, an incredible year. He actually brought so many people together. It's to be celebrated. That's what culture is. He deserves it.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to see it. What is she talking about.
Speaker 3: How excited she is for Kendrick doing the super Bowl?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I know, But who did he bring together? What was his big year?
Speaker 3: His massive swan? I've told you this, I tell you.
Speaker 2: Everything I know, And I obviously very wrongly said he doesn't have enough of a back catalog to fill an entire halftime show.
Speaker 4: He does Feb nine, Sunday, Feb nine, twenty twenty five is when we see that she.
Speaker 2: Also has blown someone's mind that is very close to you. She was asked if she could collaborate with anybody, anybody at all, anybody, who would it be?
Speaker 9: If I could only do a song with Billie Eilish, she's so good.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what that would feel like?
Speaker 4: As in being Billy? Yeah, that would be amazing to hear. And I'm obsessed with both Billy and bard Gale ree, but I can't imagine them on a song together.
Speaker 2: And I, oh, it'd be so good.
Speaker 4: I guess if Rianna went into her stay mood like very like yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be I hope it happens. Actually, Billie Eilish heard this and she has reacted with the following statement, what in the absolute f oh my.
Speaker 3: God, what the f Gal's excited?
Speaker 2: I love that about Billie Eilish. This is not the first time she's shown that kind of, you know, exuberance at being acknowledged by her hero.
Speaker 4: No, she really makes a point of that swrning as well, that she's still a fan of music and like that's why she stops and speaks to her fans, Because she says in interviews and in articles that she still just feels like a fan.
Speaker 3: She doesn't see herself as this major superstar.
Speaker 2: I believe her too. I really think that that is true. Let's move on to my one of my queen and saviors, talking about my other queen and Savior. I was so happy to see this Stevie Nixon. This is your favorite TV?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool? Have you ever seen her life?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you must. She sat down with Rolling Stone, one of the greatest music publications of all time, and she has waded in on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Oh what does she think?
Speaker 2: She says, of Taylor, she is really smart, but she also went through a lot before. She's in a good pleaser right now. Oh my god, I sound exactly like her.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 2: I'm chatteling Stevie. You've never been happier.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit Miley escus.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, She says. I think she has a good man. That's all I need. If Stevie thinks he's good, she says, I hope they fall deeper and deeper in love, and right off into the sunset. He does his thing and she does her thing, and then they all come back together and get married and have babies if she wants that.
Speaker 4: Speaking of writing off into the sunset, Swanny, we're about to do just that.
Speaker 3: Have a beautiful weekend.
Speaker 2: Have a good weekend. Staff. The Booze I Won't Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 1: Don Are You