Speaker 1: Well, like we've always said on this show, two is always better than one.
Speaker 2: Also, this.
Speaker 1: Particular bloke in La suffers from a really rare condition one in six million people, where you're born with two.
Speaker 2: He knows what to do with it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I still can't work out if this is a blessing or if it's something that would bring an enormous amount of pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and specifically, I mean this is a podcasting can be a little bit looser the details that this boy gives that sometimes the two can have separate minds and go in different directions, so to speak.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's amazing, that's extraordinary stuff. You'd be like you look down and be like, where are you going? Mate? What are you doing? Are you happy? Are you sad? I don't understand. This is so confusing.
Speaker 2: Are you're sad? To you north? You south? Your east or west? What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Let's discuss what have I always said, Jades every single morning when we come in here every single.
Speaker 4: Morning, don't go the toilet when you're supposed to be on.
Speaker 2: The right, that and what else.
Speaker 4: Um, I'm not entirely sure two.
Speaker 2: Is better than one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, two is always better than one. Here's the headline for this article. Man reveals what life is like living with two peniss two v one. An LA truck driver has revealed he had two. I'm just gonna say penass or I can play this. He was born with a condition called Diephailia, which happens in one in every six million birds.
Speaker 3: Die of course, meaning two and failure meaning penaces.
Speaker 1: You go, you just educated me and I'm the one talking about the double doodle?
Speaker 2: How good is that? So?
Speaker 1: The man only identified as Tank classic, Oh my god. If I had a dollar for every time someone called Tank had two doodles, I'd be rich. I always wonder like for people suffering this sort of condition. Obviously, if you went home with somebody, you'd have to warn them about the condition. When you would you, yes, you would, because imagine if you got hot in heaven, you got intimate, and you were the person on the other end of it, and you saw it, and you see me going, Am I seeing a double little here? How drunk? Am I am? I sitting double? Absolutely? You were thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you suffer from die failure?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, that's not what we're talking about. It's been a while. In fact, it's been months and months. But can we launch back into my little wolf pack where if you've got something just a little bit straining to live it off, it's a little different.
Speaker 2: No, you can jump in and we can have some fun with this. Come on, let's go.
Speaker 4: I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. Look at this.
Speaker 5: It's gross and unhealthy.
Speaker 2: My wharf pack it grew by what how was that?
Speaker 3: Looks?
Speaker 4: Grass?
Speaker 2: Sounds grass? That away? So were there two of them? There were two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack. And what is that away? Put it away?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sin Honia of Tank?
Speaker 4: Yeah, doodle, yeah. Do you know what I'm fixated on now?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking you said Tank was in prison.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: So can you imagine drinking? Tank was the most threatening bloke in his tank?
Speaker 2: A threat? Is he popular? Is he unpopular? Are always prison inmates like? Am I drunk? See?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know how you have like a triple threat people who can sing and dance and do an act?
Speaker 4: Yeah, tanks tanks.
Speaker 2: Almost yeah, double threat.
Speaker 1: The wolf's back, but the wolf pack is back. Yes, all right, if you've got a few little lemishes. I don't know a situation where maybe you've got something extra. Yeah, maybe things are located where it shouldn't be located. For example, I mean, I'm sure if I ask my wife if I had the old double doodle, she say, yeah, absolutely you do. There's one located directly but in between your legs, and one directly in the middle of your forehead. And then she probably add in a little punchline too, like yeah, it's actually in terms of length, it's one decent doodle divided into two or something of that. Thanks very much, weird and wonderful wolf pack who want the joint? You got something a little bit wrong with your share? I want to know third nipples welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't forget guys. Anyone who gets on air this morning and in fact all week will go on the running for the winter weekend Escapes.
Speaker 4: This is where you can.
Speaker 3: Pretty much go anywhere in South Australia and have a nice little cozy getaway.
Speaker 4: Will draw another winner on Friday.
Speaker 2: All right, expose yourself, your widos, join our wolfpack.
Speaker 1: Who's in thirteen twenty fourteen, Alex from Finden said, I have a third nipple.
Speaker 2: But it's on my back. Oh the old back nipple every single time happens, doesn't it?
Speaker 4: I mean, what's God thinking when God does that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Nipples and gen I saw a study the other day where they still reckon that it's not gonna happen anytime soon, but eventually men will be born without nipples.
Speaker 2: Why you don't need legally useless?
Speaker 4: I guess they're redundant, do you? Okay? I don't know. I don't want to. I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, go on, now, go on, you've got me. What are you say?
Speaker 4: Do your nipples perform any function?
Speaker 1: They just get They get if I get too much salt water on, they get sensitive. So what are they there for? If I didn't have nipples, they wouldn't be there to get sensitive. So I wish I didn't have them.
Speaker 4: But did they ever feel nice?
Speaker 2: No? They don't. I did tell you how I got my nipple piece, so didn't they you did? Yeah? Worst the seed on my life.
Speaker 1: Another text as well, My toes a web that's from Kate and mitcham.
Speaker 2: Kate's a very good swimmer. We can only assume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bella, Bella, are you one of these no fingernail people?
Speaker 7: I sure, am, you've never had?
Speaker 4: How many are you missing?
Speaker 6: So? Oh, my whole thing, like all of my fingers, wow, no fingernails. Yeah, so I've got something called hood syndrome. Yeah, so it interrupts my fingernails, my zone. So like I've got one arm that's longer than the other, do you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, Bella, if you were to play cricket, would you be a.
Speaker 4: Left arm or a right? Well?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I actually do play cricket. So I have to get a permit to like play, because obviously I can't straight like I can't straighten one of my arms either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, so.
Speaker 6: I have to get a permit actually bowl or else, you know, yell at me.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 1: Fella.
Speaker 4: I'm fascinated with this fingernail thing. Does it? Does it hurt? Do your fingers get hurt?
Speaker 6: Not? Really? Like it's easy for me because then I don't have to cut my nails when I have to play, and.
Speaker 2: Then the let's check you nails?
Speaker 4: Okay, so it doesn't look unusual.
Speaker 6: Oh, the thumb and the pointy thing is definitely do it's just playing skin.
Speaker 3: I just love that the umpire is going to bell and go cut that left pinky things and she was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No, nails can't scratch?
Speaker 1: Oh there you go, Hey Bella, congratulations you're on our wolf pack.
Speaker 6: Yeah oh thanks love being a pardible.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, and you're also in the running for our winter weekend escape, which is drawn.
Speaker 4: We're drawing another one on Friday, can you believe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There you go, thanks to that call from better murorlitteran constantly accused of chucking for great deals.
Speaker 4: And cheeky getaways. What if dot com has just the place winter hideaways?
Speaker 2: Great? But bring on spring, jump.
Speaker 8: On the water?
Speaker 3: If app to book hotels, apartments, holiday rentals, and more.
Speaker 2: What if it's Ozzie for travel? Let's do this quite what the Fork? The fork.
Speaker 3: Segment growing out of the fact that there's never any forks in any workplace, kitchen ever, and then we thought, let's just expand it out to other things we don't understand in life.
Speaker 4: Fair enough?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So we were having a meeting about what the Fork yesterday and we were just discussing oral hygiene and I don't even know how this came up, but we were saying, do you you share a toothbrush with your partner and you Andrew is in front of our entire team. Producers are in newsreader, Abby, producer, m Boss, Josh cameraman, Josh, you've just gone, Oh, I've just realized something that people may have thought was a bit weird.
Speaker 4: And we went, well, Andrew and you went.
Speaker 3: When I was growing up on the farm, our whole family shared a toothbrush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, strange, isn't it. Do things a little bit differently on the farm.
Speaker 4: Girls, so taught me through.
Speaker 3: This is obviously before the days of electric toothbrushes.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was just the manual toothbrush.
Speaker 1: There's one or two toothbrushes there, and we're a family four then, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's just sort of half share the toothbrush.
Speaker 3: I never thought, no, no, no, you don't know half to share a toothbrush. That's like being a little bit pregnant. You either put that toothbrush.
Speaker 4: In your mouth.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit pregnant.
Speaker 4: You put that toothbrush in your mouth, or you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we did. I think we absolutely used to share a toothbrush. So and not one, maybe there was two or maybe three toothbrushes there.
Speaker 2: It's a family four, maybe just sort of switched up a little bit.
Speaker 1: And it's grown into my life now where I try and do it at home and I'll quite often just use cars toothbrush.
Speaker 2: And she will not have it much at all and gets quite angry.
Speaker 3: The only time you're allowed to share your partner's toothbrush is on holiday, So I reckon you've gotten your own.
Speaker 2: Then you've got your own?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and that's okay. It's too hard to go and buy one from. Have you've spoken to someone about your childhood trunk?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I have it. Also, I'm making out like I'm an absolute hic.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Although this was the theme song on the farm.
Speaker 4: Did the horses get a run with a family toothbrush as well?
Speaker 1: She has no the horses that they would go through the toothbrushes very very quickly.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a lot of teeth and a horse mouth, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Apparently, judging by the reaction yesterday, this was a little bit strange, a little bit of a wrong thing to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did the cows share them milky machines as well? That's a bit gross. Or did the sheep did they share ses?
Speaker 2: Did they share? She is, well? Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Are you suggesting that each sheep gets shorn with a different pair of shoes.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it brings me to my next Yes, they did share. This brings me to my day. There was a segway here if you could let me get on with it.
Speaker 3: So every now and then, if we're in a situation, an emergency situation where I don't have a razor, I will quite often share my husband's.
Speaker 1: Oh you share ses as well. Yes, I wonder how he feels about it.
Speaker 3: Not great because he's walked in on me and caught me using his razor in places that he doesn't necessarily enjoy.
Speaker 4: Where are you don't do that? Don't do that? How could he not be enjoying?
Speaker 2: She's wearing down some interesting paths here.
Speaker 4: So I will use his razor.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like it because that's something that he obviously uses on his face.
Speaker 2: And specifically the mustache area.
Speaker 3: Very yeah, it's like it's like when you walk in and you find your partner using the face cloth, you know, to clean pits and bits, when obviously sometimes then you use it on your face also, which was what God intended your face.
Speaker 2: Wash A twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: I think the roles reversing here in terms of weird households? Who's using a cloth to wash their pits and bits?
Speaker 2: A cloth?
Speaker 4: A face cloth? Yeah, face face washing.
Speaker 3: Don't you use that's all over your body?
Speaker 8: Don't?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, you turn this beautifully back on yourself.
Speaker 1: Do that you can take the girl out of tassy.
Speaker 4: Twenty four to ten. What was the question again? Okay? What do you share wearing that you shouldn't in your household?
Speaker 3: And every caller that gets on air goes into the running for a winter weekend a scatch.
Speaker 4: This started out as a pile on for you and I. It's supposing it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of fifty to fifty now as you speak. That's because you're a team player, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Melanie, What are you sharing that you perhaps shuldn't me?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 7: There, it's my son. Boys are gross, aren't they. I walked into the bathroom to see him use my reusable slow stick, you know the ones that come on the stick and you can sort of rent it off and reuse it. And I found him using that wedging out a big piece of fruits or something in his teeth, and I don't really eat meat, so that kind of grossed me out. And I asked him how long he's been using it.
Speaker 8: He said, since I've bought it. Oh, boys are gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah they are, Melanie. How old is he?
Speaker 7: He's only six, but feel it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you wait till he hits a third or four.
Speaker 1: Naystart knocking on door before n B.
Speaker 4: Let's go to cherryl What are you sharing that you shouldn't be?
Speaker 2: Cheryl's my husband.
Speaker 5: He's pinched my derider and which is for women only, and my perfume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate Cheryl. I on my side, I use women's the odor and as well. Yeah it's really nice. You know what it's on you guys, it's not all so delicious.
Speaker 5: If I've got I've got a son, I'll buy my son's de roder and he doesn't. He's just my son's deriders mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Cherry is caring. That's all so Elizabeth.
Speaker 4: What sort of perfume are you rocking that he's using?
Speaker 5: Oh, I've got I would just buy some cheek stuff just for work. But I watch some light blue which I had to hide. You're used by light blue?
Speaker 2: Like blue?
Speaker 1: He puts that on and all of a sudden it becomes a classy young gentleman.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, good.
Speaker 4: It's a beautifully unique pronunciation.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, we're going to Tash fits.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say, be careful of this one. Good morning, good morning. How are you going?
Speaker 1: You're going very well, But more importantly, how are you going? What's being shared?
Speaker 6: So I know somebody and their partner who are both females, and they share their time.
Speaker 8: Of the month's underwear. Yeah, yeah, I mean, don't.
Speaker 4: Trying to find that producers?
Speaker 2: Are we?
Speaker 4: Oh that's next level?
Speaker 2: Is next level? Isn't it again?
Speaker 4: Do you even know what Tash is talking about?
Speaker 3: Angel?
Speaker 2: Really not? What's going on?
Speaker 1: I think I know about sixty percent of what's going on here, and even I can identify this.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank god you're here.
Speaker 3: Well, I wonder if they've updated the jingle, because after fourteen years, thank god you here is back tonight on the beautiful Channel ten network and the host of it, Celia the Coola, joins us, now, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning. I can tell you they have not updated and please they have it? Why would you change it? I have a visceral reaction hearing that song, you know what I mean, get excited, to get nervous, like yeah, it's the song the blue Doors still blue. It'd be weird if we came back and the door was red. You know something, if they.
Speaker 2: Broke don't updating the neighbors theme. You just never would do it.
Speaker 8: No right, why would you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And Celia, so I believe that you weren't on it first time around, but you did go along to support your housemate Felicity Ward, who was a contestant.
Speaker 4: I'm sure did.
Speaker 8: That's right, And I can tell you it's one of the most enjoyable. It's probably the best live television show. To watch your taping. Of the five hundred people in the audience, you're right up close, and it is it's a joy to watch it on TV, but being in the room, like you can really feel the energy and the fear and the you know, their excitement in the air. So it was if you can, It's actually why I said yes to hosting. It means that I get to be at the every tapic Celia.
Speaker 1: Just to summarize as well, I mean, we're talking to a new generation. Now, what's the nuts and bolts of the show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it sounds like a fever dream, but it really is what the show is. Basically, we take four very talented performers and we put them in a costume and we send them through a blue door into a scenario that they've never seen. They have to just make it up as they go along in front of the live audience and national television.
Speaker 4: So you've so yep, sorry, oh yeah.
Speaker 8: No, it sounds outrageous. I don't know why people agree to it, Like usterly, it's a lot of people's actual worst nightmares. Yeah, but it's fun. It's fun and entertaining to watch people have to think on their feet and see how they're going to react.
Speaker 3: I saw you in the supermarket the other day, Celia, because you're doing the media around. You're on the front page of New Idea and you had your basket there and you're walking through in casual clothing.
Speaker 4: You're like, there, I am.
Speaker 3: That's the glamor of TV right there on the front of New Idea. I always think.
Speaker 8: It's important to let people go in on that stuff, you know what I mean. It's all the sort of glamorous Like this morning, literally, I'm doing a day of proma. I'm wearing a suit, jacket or a blazer because I'm trying to be all professional in the car. Going to my radio interviews, I realized that I had a giant chocolate stain on the front of my jeans.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh no, that couldn't be misconstrued.
Speaker 8: I know it's just in the crotch area as well. That's great. So it's one of the things with this show is it's real as well. There's a lot of it's very showbiers, like all of the sets and the costumes and the lights and it looks incredible, but at the core of it, it's very real. It's a bunch of people who don't know what's happening to them. They don't know what's going on, and they've got to pretended to make it up in the moment.
Speaker 3: Speaking of real, I love that you revealed on your Instagram that you were filming Love Me, which is a fabulous Australian series if you haven't watched it, it's really wholesome and feel good. But you played Sasha on that, But you had your three months old baby on the set while you were filming.
Speaker 4: That's outrageous. How'd you do it?
Speaker 8: Well, it was easier having her there and my partner there and they set them up, you know, in a little trailer and so I could go and breastfeeds and stuff at the time, and it was it was great. Like looking at it now, I mean I say that I can't really remember. It was a blur did you have it? And I was just happy that my character wore scrubs, which is basically like big pajamas.
Speaker 4: But that was great.
Speaker 8: I think I would have turned down the roll if they've gone three months after having a baby, we're putting you in the heels or like her, anything have gone come out. Yeah, but no they were. The production was very supportive and you know that time is all. It was actually quite nice to get out of the house, not being that absolute blur of is it days at night yet like newborn time? Oh yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 1: That's good as that. I've watched my wife do that twice. She's going to do it again in October, and there's nothing I could say.
Speaker 8: Yes, three are going to be out numbers are.
Speaker 4: People are trying to telling the jump from two to three? Isn't that bad?
Speaker 2: And I go, oh, my gosh.
Speaker 8: I mean, as the youngest of three, I said to my mum, I'm like why, I would have totally understood it if if you didn't want I didn't exist, Yeah, I'd be fine. It's going to be great. I think you're right. I think book it's fantastic. Now as I say eight point five out of ten, people go, how are we going? I've parented eight point five out of ten, she's ten out of ten. But overall it just does seem to be getting better.
Speaker 3: Well, silly, you've done a magnificent job to get to this point and juggle parenthood as well. So it is back tonight. Thank god you're here. Seven point thirty on Channel ten. Celia is the highest, and thank you so much for having a chat with us this morning.
Speaker 8: No worries, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Don't deal with that chocolate stained dog? Can you.
Speaker 7: Totally?
Speaker 1: You built a time machine on this Day's friend'sday.
Speaker 2: You're almost there. It's the hump day.
Speaker 1: So look, there's only one direction you can go now, and just keep on going forward. Don't go backwards, don't go sideways, don't go up, I go down, Just keep going four.
Speaker 3: You got this.
Speaker 4: I don't know what direction I'm going.
Speaker 1: You just please promise me you'll go forward to second of August. Let's take a trip down memory lane. Let's go back to nineteen seventy three. The Great Susi O'Neill, Madam Butterfly was born in Mackay, Queensland.
Speaker 2: Today her fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 4: Fifty Happy birthday, sus.
Speaker 1: I mean not just Australian Sporting Royalty, but closer to home, Nova Royalty.
Speaker 3: She is absolutely dominates in Brisbane.
Speaker 1: Nineteen seventy five champagne cork popping record was achieved by Gary Mahan when his cork traveled thirty one point four meters that's one hundred and three feets.
Speaker 2: I guess I know what you're thinking, where's Gary these days?
Speaker 1: Well, because of your champagne cork popping feats, he's probably offered some giant mansion somewhere counties millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we've always said this on this show, like find your passion, and this is the thing. Sometimes your talents can be unexpected, Like Gary can come into this world going I Am going to be a champagne cork popping champion.
Speaker 8: Did he?
Speaker 2: No cork popping found Gary?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 1: What a beautiful combination like Torblind Dean Gary corks Yeah.
Speaker 2: Twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: TikTok, the video sharing social network becomes available worldwide after merging with Musically. So Musically was a little platform similar to Vine where people were just mouth along to songs. It was cringe af And then they merged with TikTok, which is also cringe af, which is kidding.
Speaker 2: If you got TikTok, we should probably do. But it's not from that.
Speaker 4: I'm not really about the TikTok.
Speaker 2: With the TikTok and their Facebook and the Instagram's.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen Edgshear's Divides will become the most attended and highest grossing tool of all time, overtaking you two after eight hundred and ninety three days on the road.
Speaker 2: What a phenomenon, ed sharing is.
Speaker 4: It's insane, isn't he The.
Speaker 2: Best gig I've ever been to was when he was at the Entertainment Center. Sound in the entertainment because it's a little bit because Zindall's a.
Speaker 1: Little bit better. I've never seen someone own a crowd more. And just this floor says it gets on his loop pedal as well.
Speaker 4: And was he like funny in between.
Speaker 1: Immaculate, Yeah, like speaking in between as good as singing, which is half the battle.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw kings alone one time in Sydney and they were hopeless in between songs, hopeless. All they said that after the first full song was Hey we're Kings of Leon and we're like, yeah, no, wow, thanks for that insight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we brought the tickets. We know who were seeing your boys.
Speaker 1: And then one song in August, the second two thousand and three was Crazy in Love by Beyonce and jay Z.
Speaker 2: Soul A little power coupled those that, Yeah, they go, we do just reeking.
Speaker 8: Story is humid.
Speaker 2: Jo.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: We let's talk Lizzo, shall we?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 4: Up, girl, I'm about to have a pyermic good tex.
Speaker 2: The Lizzo has been busy.
Speaker 3: She's about to have a panic attack over a lawsuit because three of Lizzo's tour dancers have accused the singer of sexual harassment. They said she created a hostile work environment through racial and religious harassment in several incidents between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty three, and the dancers also alleged that Lizzo, known as an advocate obviously hazy for body positivity self love, criticized a dancer's recent weight gain and later Brater then fired the dancer for recording a meeting.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, outrageous behavior, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just never know.
Speaker 4: The suit and I have to be very careful here.
Speaker 3: The suit also details a lot of, let me just say, carry on at a club in Amsterdam, so much so I can't really specify what happened, but other than to say that there are a lot of things flying around the air, that the dancers were encouraged to.
Speaker 2: Catch what like mosquitos, flies, and.
Speaker 3: Apparently Lizo also encouraged them to touch the nude performers. So they're going, I hope this is in another Ellen DeGeneres situation where you have a much love.
Speaker 2: That's what it feels like. That's the direction. It feels like, that's hope. Not anyway, it's very much. I watch this space, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Isn't that juicy?
Speaker 2: I'll press it anyway. I'm not sure it's propriate juicy. Talk about Harry.
Speaker 3: Well, Harry Stiles has been spotted with what appears to be an Olivia tattoo, and it's quickly gone viral. So Starles has just finished his two year tour and has been seeing.
Speaker 4: Living his best celebrity life on a boat.
Speaker 3: A few famous powers can you get who who would Harry be parting with on a boat.
Speaker 4: At No, I didn't ask how you want to party with?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I misserd the question girls or boys or both?
Speaker 4: Boys?
Speaker 2: Ah, I don't know. British mates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, James Corden No, and Lewis Capaldi.
Speaker 2: Is never going to say James James Gordon.
Speaker 3: So he's wearing board shorts and you can sort of see the upper thigh and it just says Olivia.
Speaker 4: So the Olivia wild thing you might remember was very juicy.
Speaker 3: So she was served those papers, those divorce papers on the stage when she was delivering a speech from Jason Sudarkus, who, of course.
Speaker 1: Is Jason sudarkas Ted Oh, ted Lasso, I thought you said Jason Saddington, who used to play for Carl and the Sydney Swan's a completely different person. I was like, how did those two hook up together? I haven't seen Ted Lasso too, by the way, I must be the only person in this country.
Speaker 4: That I haven't seen Jason Saddington, for.
Speaker 2: I have seen for years two by the way, since he did his new It.
Speaker 3: This one Ted Lasso is great. I'm just onto the third series at the moment, but it's very very good, it's very wholesome. Anyway, So she split up with Ted Lasso and then she hooked up with Harry Yeah, and she didn't really comment on it other than to say, it's very tempting to correct a false narrative in this case.
Speaker 2: Ah okay, little swipe juice.
Speaker 4: Singer Babe Rexa has.
Speaker 2: Phoebe Bby Rexer whatever.
Speaker 4: Whatever, that's the first thing you've said all morning. It's calling me out.
Speaker 3: I've been busy in here with Gussie, our next superstar, teaching him so I can not come in ever again and he can do my job.
Speaker 1: But also, I mean, how did Jodie get babe from the spelling b E b E?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know how Most things work and have break sometimes anyway.
Speaker 3: Singer Bbi Rexa has broken down in tears and convenment. She's broken up with her long term term boyfriend. She's in the middle of a concert in London and she announced she'd ended things with producer Cayenne Sayfari.
Speaker 4: That's certainly not how you say. Anyway.
Speaker 3: She's released texts Abby that her ex boyfriend has written her and they're disgusting he said your face was changing, So I told you it was.
Speaker 4: Would you rather I lie to you? You gained thirty five pounds.
Speaker 3: Which we worked out to be about fifteen kilos. Obviously you gain weight and your face changed. Should I just pretend it didn't happen? And that's okay? Come on, I gained three pounds and you call me chubbs in fat. That doesn't mean you don't love me.
Speaker 4: Oh see your cayenne bye, that's not a text that you want. What is he pepper like? Cayenne pepper like? Oh, she's holding no prisons this morning? The news grip.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: And one of those days where Abby is taking absolutely no you know what, yeah, from anyone, from anyone. Also, producers, can you do us a favor and get some bb REXA songs for songs of song.
Speaker 2: Song song. I'm very confident Jodes is not going to get any of them.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 3: On that note, see your Cayenne Pepper Off you go, don't the door hit your fat.
Speaker 4: I'm on the way out by.
Speaker 3: Tommy Dodo is going to join us in the studio tomorrow. And also we've got our Bob Reville, which is the Battle of the Bangers, which I'm still working on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm still working behind the scenes on it. Yeah, because it's got so tight. I mean, who thought that we had to keep score? There was no rule that said that we should do that, but here we are at six apiece come back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I need a win. I need a win this week. It's while Anyway, I've got a colleague at Channel ten, Joshi. He's come up with a list for.
Speaker 3: Me, So I'll just peruse that today and say how we got So you're outsourcing. That's interesting, says the man who made a plea to the people of Adelaide.
Speaker 1: What would you like to hear outsourced to Joshi Camerman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that failed terribly.
Speaker 4: That was awful.
Speaker 2: Made me realize I had to trust my instincts.
Speaker 4: Your heart. You've watched Mowana enough to know that's what you need to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly right, trust your heart. That'll do. From us to enjoy Wednesday. We'll catch it bright now tomorrow. This is Jody and Hazy on Nova