Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jack, welcome to your Monday.
Speaker 3: My darling, afternoon, Swanye, how's your weekend?
Speaker 2: You know what? I've got so many highlights, but among them has to be it was lights out at nine o one pm last night? Really, and I did not wake up until six fifty.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I am so jealous of that.
Speaker 2: Can you believe it? I look fresh? I look like myself again. Do sleep really is a superpower, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Te I wish I got more of it, But it's just too much fun to be had on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I know there is, but I'm sure there's people you know listening now that just feel like their eyes are hanging out of their heads and they want to stab me forgetting you good night sleep. But you know, when you have a win, you've got to share it.
Speaker 3: Hey got Swan? Hey? Speaking of wins, Kitty Flanagan her hit show Fisk is back for season three.
Speaker 2: If you have never watched it, you must. I'm sure it's on a list time to do things that you've been meaning to get around to. Binge it. There's two full seasons and the third ones just started. You will not regret it.
Speaker 3: She'll join us live in the studio after three o'clock. We've also got your invites to the kid Laroy's Red Room in the bum Bag in Chrissy's Quizzy. But next in say gooday, we want to hear what your weekend highlight was and just for sharing with us, swanning Tom tells me we still have those Frank Green gift packs.
Speaker 2: Awailable, it's a bonanza green stuff the Chrissy swan Show. I can't wait to hear your little voices, Chrissy say today. And I don't know what it says about me that the highlight of my weekend was being unconscious for nine hours. No, I had a really good sleep, and anybody that is sleep deprived knows what a joy that is. It feels like you won the lotto.
Speaker 3: No, that's Elite's one. That is the hilight. I'm with you on that. I get it.
Speaker 2: And what was yours?
Speaker 3: I will? I had my mate Jade's fortieth birthday Friday and that was really fun. But it was great to see my mum and dad. I hadn't seen them for six weeks.
Speaker 2: How is Wendy?
Speaker 3: She's great. She'd actually written down a little note in her phone of things to discuss, and one of them was how Chrissy talks about how she saves shows on Netflix. Mom didn't know you could do that, so she wanted me to thank you on her behalf.
Speaker 2: You're welcome to the watch list Wendy. New name is watch list Wendy. Hello, Tiff, How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good? How are you? I'm also very jealous of your sleep.
Speaker 2: Isn't it just a miracle when you get a good sleep like that?
Speaker 5: Honestly, it really is even just sleeping through the night.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm so jealous.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm really glad to hear that you're jealous in that very weird way. What did you get up to? What was your absolute highlight? Tip?
Speaker 5: My absolute highlight of the weekend was making homemade pasta sawce So I made a tomato one and then I made a pesto one, and my family came around and we had homemade pasta and pizza for dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And you just would have felt a million bucks watching them eat all your love induced food.
Speaker 6: I really did. I used to be a chef, so when you're.
Speaker 5: Not in the kitchen and you're doing it at home for your own people who love it. It's just nice to hear the good things and not the bad things.
Speaker 3: On me tear absolutely if we're going to send you a two hundred dollars Frank Green gift pack, so enjoy that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, amazing, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You love that. It's like Christmas Hello, Lauren, Hey, guys, how are we good? You saw some love music on the weekend? That was your highlight?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 7: I had a last minute quick catch up with some cousins and we went to see Amy Shark and it was just fun and great And hadn't been to live music in ages, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Did she sing that new songwhere It Goes? And Jesse, Nette Becky and Amy Nettshell, I love that and everybody everyone?
Speaker 1: Lauren Interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm always interested to hear what the encore is because that's generally what the artist thinks is their most popular song. What was her owen care?
Speaker 7: She didn't do an encore, but her last song was was tell Everybody I said, which really thought, and she had some sort of firework things happening off the.
Speaker 2: Stage, like John Bon David.
Speaker 7: And I thought that your friend Ricky Lee was there on the night.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, they're called they're like primary school friends, childhood friends.
Speaker 3: A couple of GC gales. Hey, Lauren Wesson, and you're Frank Green gift pack as well.
Speaker 2: Hello Nikki, what was your highlight?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 7: Christye my highlight strangers, it sounds getting COVID off my granddaughter. And now I can just lay in bed and not do anything for anybody. I'm just waiting for your streaming task. I've got Netflix.
Speaker 8: Oh it's just one, Nikki.
Speaker 2: I absolutely relate to that. Sometimes I just want to book myself into hospital, you know, and then nobody questions you and you can just sit there.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 8: I'm not responsible for anybody outside of my bedroom for the next couple of days.
Speaker 3: Wonderful, God, enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Enjoy your disappeared.
Speaker 3: You didn't even know COVID distorlled thing?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Sure is, Nikki, Frank.
Speaker 3: Green gift pack for you. NICKI. Let's finish with Vanessa.
Speaker 2: So what NICKI? If you've made it up, it's all right, your secret, it's safe with us. Hi Vanessa, what did you do? What was your highlight of the weekend?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: Guys, Well, on Saturday, I actually went into sink Kilda and skydives.
Speaker 3: How awful? Was it awful?
Speaker 8: Well, I've been given a voucher for my birthday, so it was actually ready to expire, and so I thought, right, I'd better do this now. I didn't choose to, I didn't ask for the voucher, so I just thought i'd have a go. And honestly, it was absolutely awesome.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: Really good?
Speaker 2: Who gave you that voucher?
Speaker 8: My mum and brother from on Boardio?
Speaker 2: And did you ask them why they hate you? Correct?
Speaker 3: Frank Green gift pack is on the way to you. Vanessa. Hey, before three o'clock, we're going to be giving someone a chance at a Disney cruise. Make sure you've registered. Bye the novaplayer up for that.
Speaker 2: The Crissy Swan Show one Pass is now available at Priceline Pharmacy and Sister Club members are getting exclusive access.
Speaker 1: To boosted perks.
Speaker 2: Start your free thirty day trial today.
Speaker 1: Learn more at Priceline dot com.
Speaker 3: Tod A U Slash one Pass, TC eligibility criteria and exclusions.
Speaker 1: Amply the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We've just been talking about the weekend and I've slept well so I can actually organize my thoughts today, which makes for a lovely change.
Speaker 3: Chrissy sweekend.
Speaker 2: Here's where I normally talk about things that I cooked and all of that stuff. And I did do a lot of cooking back into my cooking, which means that I'm mentally well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Great, So I made canaloney from scratch.
Speaker 3: With your spinach that you needed to use.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this beautiful that's a more a racorotta like it is stunning. I'll call one for you. Actually, I've got it at home for you. Would do you would eat that?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I made all that stuff and made a fantastic green chicken curry. All of that.
Speaker 3: I'll eat everything you cook, just not the green chicken curry that you text me about on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I think you're missing out.
Speaker 3: No, I remember the first time Mum made it for me as a kid, and I'm still scarred.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, but there's differences. And look, I'm not throwing shade on Wendy at all. But mine's amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's got lots of real cafe iron leaves in it, and I make the paste myself from scratch.
Speaker 3: Just not willing, okay, but sorry, that's fair.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to force you what I am going to force you to do is to support me on my quest for hard rubbish collection. I'm diving. Can I tell you the absolute highlight of my weekend was three hard rubbish raids.
Speaker 3: You're back on the dumpster diving train.
Speaker 2: I can't help it, Jack, I can't drive past. I can't. I cannot drive past. It started on Thursday, Thursday. I see out of the corner of my eye. You know I love all mid century stuff, Yeah, I say, out the corner of my this little, tiny, four draw chest of drawers, beautiful, mid century, perfect condition, sick stopped over, picked it up, put it in the car.
Speaker 3: That I'm okay with. That's cool.
Speaker 2: And it's got a stamp from a factory called Flair five hundred in Morabin, so it's locally made. It would be maybe sixty years old. Like it's fabulous. Wow, it's gorgeous. I was on a high from that. Yeah, And I was driving. I had to drop peg somewhere on Saturday, driving past a huge pile of rubbish. I've got to be honest. You know it's bad when there's sort of chicken wire in it, you know that, like the pile if you can see chicken wire. As a hard rubbish connoisseur, you go, yeah, no, that's actual rubbish.
Speaker 3: And also like potential to get severely injured.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm in there. Oh I saw it at the corner of my arm.
Speaker 3: Was Peg still in the car with you in this? No good? So she doesn't think mummy is completely lost.
Speaker 2: No, but she was in the car When I said, hey, Siri, send a text message to chrisy Swan, make sure that you check out the hard rubbish on the way home. She just went, oh my god. So dropped her, came back, pulled over. They were still there. The items that i'd seen four four in perfect nick stools for the for a breakfast bar or something. Okay, of course I've got to get a breakfast bar. They still had the I've got a picture of them here. They still had the barcodes on the bottom. Also mid century. I went home. At two hundred dollars each right now online the same brand I got. That's eight hundred dollars a five.
Speaker 3: Do they look like they're in that good of condition.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how they look.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll pay that as well. Swan. That's a good find.
Speaker 2: Then, I God Pick's got a better social life than anybody I know. On Saturday night, I was picking her up from her friends. Yeah, at about eight thirty, and I said to my sister, I will come past your house because I gave her some recorder and blah blah canaloni, so I'm going to get peg blah blah blah. On the way there, I met my sister. She came out to the car to pick up the cataloni. Opposite her house was another hard rubbish collection. I couldn't keep my eyes off a low black timber sideboard. It was so heavy. But do you think my sister and I left it there? No, we were like Indiana Jones. We said we are going to do this, and we each got on the end of three pieces of solid timber, which I have still. I've since looked up current stock nineteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: And is it in good condition? Like there are other two items perfect well.
Speaker 2: And I also got a mirrored bedside table and a little craft table that I don't need, but I'll be able to find somebody for it. Where is all this shit going At the moment, it's in my garage. I don't know where it's going.
Speaker 3: On. Deal with that, lady. This is an issue. This is called hoarding.
Speaker 2: Jack it was too good to drive pass.
Speaker 3: We'll whack it on Facebook Marketplace and make some cash and give it. No.
Speaker 2: I love it, I love it. I love keeping it.
Speaker 3: You're never going to use it.
Speaker 2: I will, I will. The Crispy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, new comp time.
Speaker 1: Disney Cruise Line now sailing from Australia. Chrisy and Jaques Boy.
Speaker 2: Community service announcement. I have been on a Disney cruise.
Speaker 3: You sure have your fiftieth birthday Swanning, Me and the kids.
Speaker 2: Had the time of our lives. We still talk about it, I know, and look, there were many highlights, but the thing we talk about the most is the no holds barred ice cream soft serve machine that you can go to a thousand times a day if you want.
Speaker 3: And I mean that's not just exciting to a kid, that's exciting to all adults as well.
Speaker 2: I basically wanted to put my mouth under the dispenser. That's all right, we have got the Nessa and Olivia on the line. You are playing for a chance at this amazing prize. Ladies.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys. It founds awesome.
Speaker 2: It's so exciting. Do you want to explain how it's going to work? Tom, We've got a very special quiz master in here. His name is Tom, is very serious about this.
Speaker 3: Hello, everyone, how are we good?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: Run us through this? Tom? Okay.
Speaker 9: So we've got the ultimate Disney cruise. We're trying to find the ultimate Disney fan to go on this Disney code and trim. I'm going to read out three questions. Our listeners on the line are going to buzz in with their name, but they're going to be paired with one of you. So, Vanessa you have the help of Chrissy, and Olivia you have the help of Jack.
Speaker 3: Let's go live.
Speaker 6: Yes, come on, Jack, come on.
Speaker 9: Okay, So buzz in with your name, and then our listener can say, Chrissy help me out. Okay, great, Okay, cool, let's go. Question Question number one, what is Cinderella's slipper made out of?
Speaker 2: Christia?
Speaker 8: Vanessa?
Speaker 3: Olivia just got in there.
Speaker 2: For Oh yeah, I'm not playing.
Speaker 3: I've got a wait, Olivia, Glass? Correct?
Speaker 2: It is glass?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 9: Question number two, which Mowana song was an Oscar nominee for Best Original Song O Vanessa's in first.
Speaker 8: All right, Chrissy, I absolutely love that show, but I don't know the song.
Speaker 2: It's how far I'll go? I know that?
Speaker 9: Yes, all right, piece, this is for the win. What is the meal? Lady in the tramp share Olivia?
Speaker 3: Olivia?
Speaker 8: Come on, Jack.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure?
Speaker 7: Who's going to answer you?
Speaker 2: Will you?
Speaker 3: You have a crackhetty spaghetti.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Chraeers it is Olivia.
Speaker 3: That means you and I are carryover champs and are playing again tomorrow and if you make it to Friday, you will win this Disney cruise line for you and three friends.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, thank you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Make sure you registered by the Nova player up if you'd like to play the Christy is one shows some gossip that Chapel Ryan, We sure zoo, but Swanny. First, we need to talk about Chrissy's couch with nine Now as it is back. If you would like to win one thousand dollars cash, We're about to reveal our nine Now streaming task.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a little bit of homework for you. In the finale episode of season one of The Falls, Stella and Paul have a conversation over the phone where now Polish is mentioned.
Speaker 3: What is the color jump on nine Now find the answer, then heads straight to the Nova Player app and register the answer for your chance to win. Tomorrow. At this time we will be calling someone back and awarding them one thousand dollars cash. Nine Now is your world of free entertainment with your favorite shows, exclusive series, live news, sport and more. Stream free now, chrissies clique.
Speaker 2: Mane, what a competition getting paid for watching television?
Speaker 3: How easy is that?
Speaker 2: It would be amazing. Let's talk Taylor Swift. We'll get to Chapel Road in a second.
Speaker 3: She's moaning again.
Speaker 2: Chapel Road is on the Moan may absolutely, but Taylor Swift is not. She has given an unparalleled treat to an all audience. As she finishes up her decade, long.
Speaker 3: Ears to her, man, she must be over it.
Speaker 2: I don't think she is.
Speaker 3: I am, I'm not.
Speaker 2: She sang a little bit of espresso cue. You know everybody knows that. Everybody loves it, and obviously her and Sabrina Carpenter are great friends. And she gave a call to Sabrina Carpenter from the stage to tell her what she had just done.
Speaker 3: Hello, I just wanted to call and tell you that I just sang a little bit of espresso and they sang every single words.
Speaker 9: So loud, and I just is there any chance you could like put on some clothes and just like.
Speaker 6: Come down to the stadium real quick.
Speaker 2: And then guess what happened?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: She raised herself Sabrina Carpenter from the stage. She was there already.
Speaker 1: They were tricky.
Speaker 3: Ah wow, that's baby.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: How did they do it? And then they did this?
Speaker 3: I wanted can I do it?
Speaker 1: You can do it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm must do it, okay, because.
Speaker 1: My honey, I'm gonna get this started.
Speaker 2: Listens fast forward to say our peas later, don't bring me cheers?
Speaker 1: Well not just me, I'm so light.
Speaker 2: So it was a mash up of espresso into is it over now? Into please please please?
Speaker 3: That's pretty special.
Speaker 2: It's so special.
Speaker 3: I actually think I would now be I think a lot of people would be in the same boat. I'd be far more excited to see Sabrina Carpen during concert and Taylor Sweet.
Speaker 2: Well, they weren't. Did you hear the reaction that they were very happy, of course to see Sabrina Carpenter. But if you have a listen to how they responded her crowd. When she broke out into is it over now? Then that tells you who they were more excited to see in that way.
Speaker 3: Judge christ came out, did you just hear it?
Speaker 1: You hear it?
Speaker 3: Where'd you gabble?
Speaker 2: Play it again?
Speaker 3: No, it's all good.
Speaker 2: I've played again.
Speaker 6: I want to do this thing?
Speaker 3: Can I do it?
Speaker 1: You can do it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm bust to it.
Speaker 2: They had a little yell and then the Taylor.
Speaker 1: Saws for please don't bring me anyway. I read my taste.
Speaker 3: Scart probably just edited out the bit where they lose their mind over as Sabrina.
Speaker 2: Copber absolutely not to see Taylor swip. Let's talk about Chapel roone. Yes, we've been saying for a while, she's got to stop carrying on, or does she? Is it good that she's calling people out and saying I'm not going to put up with this treatment.
Speaker 3: At the start, we did have that conversation. I think now though, it's a little bit similar to the Boy that Cried Wolf, like save it for big pressing issues that you will actually get credit for.
Speaker 2: You're thinking that it just feels like nitpicking now, and if you complain about everything. Then when there's something really really.
Speaker 3: Big, I won't listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, anyway, she's at it again. She was at the Olivia Rodrigo film premiere and she recognized one of the photographers and she called him out.
Speaker 3: You were.
Speaker 2: You and you were so rude to me. You were so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Okay, well maybe take it up with him after you've taken your photo on the media wall, because there's a whole queue of people waiting. Those things are insufferable.
Speaker 2: She's standing there on her red carpet and she points to him like a Disney villain points to him. You, I remember you.
Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: We're just looking at the dates. Hello, and thank you so much for Johnny's looking at the dates. It's the twenty eighth of October. And I said to you, Jack, guess what yesterday was? Twenty one years ago? It's a birthday of sorts.
Speaker 3: And I was like, was it when you came second on Big Brother?
Speaker 2: It was not. It was the very first day I spoke into a radio microphone. My career is officially twenty one years old.
Speaker 3: Huge news, Swanye, where.
Speaker 2: Were You've got the key to the door?
Speaker 3: Never been twenty one before what give the station a shout out?
Speaker 2: I was on the Sunshine Coast Hot ninety one and Craig David was there to witness the entire birth of my career. The really one of the loves of my life. What a great day that was.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Sworning.
Speaker 2: My career radio is one of the loves of my life.
Speaker 3: Not Craig David. No, that's creepy. I'm thrilled to say today it'll be your last day on here as well, so start the goodbye.
Speaker 2: I never thought that you'd break that news to me, but I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Hey, before four o'clock, the beautiful and hilarious Kitty Flanagan is joining us alive in the studio. But next in Chrissy's Quizzy, we have invites Swanni to see the kid Leroy alive in Nova's Red is.
Speaker 2: Going to be unforgettable to the Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, very special ticket in the bum bag Today.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Quizzy, the.
Speaker 3: Kid LaRoy invites to the kid LaRoy in Nova's Red Room.
Speaker 2: Is it invites or invitations?
Speaker 3: Invitations is probably better, isn't it?
Speaker 2: We always say invites and I get a bit broken dolly about.
Speaker 3: All you can't handle the invites bit.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what they're called in the dictionary.
Speaker 3: I know that we can't say the T word though.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we cannot.
Speaker 5: Yes, Hi, Fiona Hiristy, how you going?
Speaker 2: What's your take on it? Is it an invite or an invitation.
Speaker 7: Invite?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'll go with it. I mean, I have done no research, but there's something about it that I hates me. But I'll tell you what doesn't irritate me, Kerrie, is the chance to give you an invitation to go and see the kid LAROI, one of the voices of our generation, an exclusive performance at the Nova Red Room. Amazing, it would be so amazing. All right, girls, you know the rules, then your names are your buzzers. The best of five men in the first person to get three answers correct wins the game, and we'll be front and center at Nova's Red Room with the kid LaRoy. Question number one, which reality competition show did Reuben Demello win?
Speaker 8: Carry Yes, Kerry Harry, Yes, the voice.
Speaker 2: It is the voice. I watched that little snippet just of the of the win Sonya Krueger is defying.
Speaker 3: Time made that woman. God, I love her.
Speaker 2: She looks elevied, like pretty soon she's just going to be a baby with an umbilical cord and we'll be like Wow.
Speaker 3: She'll be hosting shows in twenty eighty as a wax figure.
Speaker 2: And question number two, which sea creature is known for its ability to regrow its arms? The answer is not, Sonya Krueger. Kerry, I don't know, can they?
Speaker 3: Is that true?
Speaker 5: Tom?
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 2: It's not the answer We've got there.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to have to say, although someone's gonna yell at me if I say no, one, it's not And it is true. Tom's furiously googling this answer. It's true.
Speaker 2: We had starfish obviously octopus as well.
Speaker 3: One point to carry. One point to question number three.
Speaker 2: Eight years ago, Alessiya Kara released Yes, Fiona Moana correct, well done. It was the song We didn't even play the song It's how Far I'll Go, which is an absolute banger. By the way, I weep every time I hear this song. Yeah, I love it. Have you seen my Oh?
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 3: It's so good, Like Menandez brothers good like.
Speaker 2: Slightly different, like different storyline matter?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: Question number four David Chris fully will be sworn in as the new premiere of which Yes, Kerry, queens It is Queensland to a piece.
Speaker 3: It's a draw, swanee. Question number five is for the win for either of you, Fon or Kerry.
Speaker 2: Who did Taylor Swift to bring on stage at her New Orleans show on Saturday? We just talked about it. Yes, Fiona, I'm going to.
Speaker 7: Give a guess Postmone No.
Speaker 3: But great guess Kerry. Do you want to have a guess the weekend?
Speaker 2: Maybe no, Sabrina Carpenter. Question number six, the Grampians are located in which Australian state? Yes, Fiona for the win.
Speaker 3: South Australia.
Speaker 2: No, Kerrie, Victoria it is Victoria.
Speaker 6: Oh god, wow, such a tight game.
Speaker 2: You are off to see the kid LaRoy in Nova's read. Well done, Kerrie, Kerry.
Speaker 3: You've also got the limited edition Christy Swan Show bum bag. How sick is that?
Speaker 8: This is incredible?
Speaker 6: Incredible?
Speaker 2: She's such a good girl, isn't she?
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: My thrill to welcome Kitty Flanagan, Mike find Hello Kitty, Hello, I'm here you are, and Fisk is also here back for a fird season is.
Speaker 6: Back and as the kids would say, dropping a week at a time, one episode at a time.
Speaker 2: I've got a couple of things on the school in the press release.
Speaker 3: Have you read it?
Speaker 2: By the way, do you read your press release?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm sure I write them. Chrissy hit me.
Speaker 2: This one says starring one of Australia's favorite comedians, which is undoubtedly true.
Speaker 6: It could be Aaron Chin, could be March, she could be me. We don't know which one that is.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, who would you add to that list?
Speaker 6: It could be any or all of us. Reese Nicholson is appearing this time round, Tom Ballard, Ballad's appearing, and Edmunds. I mean she'd be up there as my favorite comedian.
Speaker 2: Oh god, we love her too.
Speaker 6: Is there anything better than a loose cannon she? I think she's this country's Will Ferrell. She's just she does random shouting, she does loose cannon work. She's she's unreal. She's in a couple of episodes. She's coming up in episode three next week and episode five as well's.
Speaker 2: I'm going to put that in the diary. Big news for Helen. Your character such a sensible name with there's no other name for her. There's a coffee machine. She's organized a coffee machine.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have a coffee machine? And is it very important to you in your sanity?
Speaker 6: Okay, So I'm a bit of a dag. I really like filter coffee. I've got a filter coffee machine.
Speaker 2: Like the American ones with the paper filter.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, I've got one of those.
Speaker 2: Do you I had one, but I had to put in like all cups of coffee.
Speaker 6: Well, it's called a mock a master. I think it's Dutch, so I have a nice Dutch coffee of a morning. But yeah, it's it's I really like it smooth because I drink black coffee, so I don't put milk in it, so I need it nice and smooth.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like this element. Speaking of the brown suit, it's back. I've got a suggestion for series form. Okay, yeah, because I don't want to like yuck Helen's yum. Do you know that term?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: But I like it.
Speaker 2: So when you yuck someone's yum, it's like they she likes that brown suit. I'm not going to yuck that it's her yum. But I want to suggest something maybe even for weekids, Helen could mix it up with this brown, same brown, so she's comfortable. Cordi ROI overall.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm loving all of that. I love an overall, and I love a fabric that talks when you walk, and that is called giroi for me, the King's fabric. Apparently that's what it means, really called deroy king.
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking of fashion. In One You Are Mudy, sheer Gold's character Ray reveals that he's seen a fashion psychologist. Yes, I like me some fashion, but I've never heard of a fashion psychologist. Where did this come from?
Speaker 6: Look, we were inspired by life, but I won't say by who know who. They're kind of out there's a fashion psychologist, Yes, they tell you it's they help you discover what's on the inside through what's on the outside. That I can't ever quite get my head around. It's basically like they judge you what you wear. That's the wrong way.
Speaker 2: It's like the mean girls at school, but they make how money from it.
Speaker 3: Yes, i'd be really good at that.
Speaker 2: You're my fashion psychologist?
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 2: I'm like, is this okay? You always tell me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: You look at that and you go, oh, okay, Chris, is this type of person or that type of person? Looking at what they wear, I.
Speaker 3: Can see the childhood trauma in that dinner exactly.
Speaker 2: Try it out now, by am by accident? Double denim?
Speaker 6: Is that by accident or by design?
Speaker 2: No, that is by accident. I was leaving the house and I just threw this on. It is double denim, and they're not the same denim. Do I end it all today.
Speaker 3: Or do you get a scene ie dog so you can find.
Speaker 6: How that was an accident, total accident like. They're both very denim like. It's not like there's a bit of denim.
Speaker 2: I was just wearing this and then I came downstairs and the only jacket on the hook was this one, and I went, I'll stuff it all right.
Speaker 6: You did it in a rush, then, not by accident. Rush, You did it in a rush.
Speaker 2: I'll forgive that, Thank you, Kire planning.
Speaker 6: It says a lot about your personality, doesn't it. You're rushing, You're always late. You need to be prepared earlier.
Speaker 2: Correct, correct, That is exactly me.
Speaker 3: Fis season three Sundays at eight o'clock on ABC. TV catch up on ABC I View. We also need to speak about have you been paying attention the season finale A forty tonight on ten. You're on it? Who else is there?
Speaker 6: I'm on it? Ray O'Leary, the Deadpan New Zealander, everybody's favorite, who looks a lot like me in a weird way ome my favorite? And Edmonds is on Sam and Ed of course, and the Master Stroke. It's Larry m that as our guest quiz master. Oh yeah, I won't lie. I really lost my mind when I knew Larry was love me big Larry you winner. Yeah, Larry well deserved. He's a lovely man.
Speaker 3: He is stick around kitty. Next, we are going to play a food whacky radio game with you. Is that okay? Yes?
Speaker 6: Please? I heard the word food and just said yes.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show and we're throw the kitty Flan again. Is sticking around there? You do a podcast with the great Dave O'Neil I do called the Junkies, and we are going to hijack that concept for a game.
Speaker 1: Of geez shippy choices.
Speaker 2: We get down to the supermarket and we all the new weird and wacky and wonderful flavors. All right, I've sliced the bags open for you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm that sort of woman.
Speaker 6: Have you sliced the moment or have you just had to go at them before you gave them to me?
Speaker 2: I haven't, and I should have no. All right, So what we want you to do is take one, whichever one you want, and now that's what the flavor is, and then give us your review.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm going to go for the twisty sweet and sour because I have seen this some flavor in the shops and they've changed the bag.
Speaker 2: Did it used to be blue and white? Yes? Yes, that was the one I was asking, And they've.
Speaker 6: Changed the bag, and so I'm interested to see why. I'm thinking maybe they're trying to make it a permanent fixture.
Speaker 2: I think they're trying to make it more obvious because the blue and white one reminded me of Zoltan from Big.
Speaker 3: She's giving it a good sniff, yeap.
Speaker 6: Okay, so this is sweet and sour and I can smell the vinegar in there. Oh nice, and a little bit tomatoe as well, Okay, a little bit lucky atomic tomato, sandboy chip. Nothing better yeah, I'm going for the crunch. If you don't like people crunching on the microphone, turn away.
Speaker 2: Now you do it very.
Speaker 3: Daintily because I hate it, but she does it in a great fashion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now I kind of like it. It kind of works. It's weird. I think it's like a sweet and sour sauce that you might get at McDonald's that you dip your things into your nugs, like that sweet and so our sauce. Because I can't quite put my finger on. It's not quite Asian, but it's.
Speaker 2: A it's a glow. It's like sampang.
Speaker 6: And good enough that I'll finished the twisty.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. That's a glowing recommendation. What are we moving on to the next?
Speaker 6: All right, I'm going to move on to the oh, excuse me, the treo of cheeses.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this makes me nervous because anything we cheese involved in a chip reminds me of sick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: That funny little smell that comes out of your belly button and your tone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there's a wrong cheese and weirdly for me, the top of my ear right, you really put me off there. I might I might move to a different.
Speaker 2: Red rock.
Speaker 3: I need to hear what it's like.
Speaker 6: What are the cheeses, cheddar, parmesan, and bree? Now, I think we'll be hard pressed to taste the bree. The harmizan is always the strongest one. Yes, just having a good sniff.
Speaker 2: How's the odor?
Speaker 6: Now, I'll just give you a bit of a bit of a tip from an expert. In order to really smell the flavor, often you have to lick the chip first, then smell. Okay, oh god, that's strong. Yeah, the parmesan is strong in this one. Okay, the cheddar is also there, but again, the bree is not there. I will take a bite just because I'm professional. Please, I don't really want to.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that is not a glowing recommendation at all.
Speaker 6: They're too much for me. But then I don't eat cheese, so.
Speaker 2: I like cheese either.
Speaker 6: My sister does love these chips, though she's always buying them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, so they're not for you, but that doesn't mean they're not for everyone.
Speaker 6: They're not for me, but I'm going to take them because my sister arrives. So that's kind of a wining.
Speaker 3: Then we've got one more.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm excited about this one too, because I love a Smith's chip.
Speaker 6: This is a weird flavor inspired by squid Game?
Speaker 2: Is it the flavor of squid Death death?
Speaker 3: Flavor of murder Ummy?
Speaker 6: Front Man? Fried Chicken? Whatever? That means that I've not watched squid Game. They're a smith chip.
Speaker 2: They're only going to take a bite of that and then die. There's going to be a weird sort of what happens in squid Game.
Speaker 3: No, someone shoots you, shoots you? Yeah, I do have a rifle stand bying.
Speaker 6: Mmm. Oh that's not nice. I don't like that at all.
Speaker 2: So it's not fried chicken.
Speaker 6: Well it is fried chicken, but I don't like chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I can really taste the oil and the fry.
Speaker 2: Eat it any please try. It's crispy, the good crumb.
Speaker 6: Smith is always a good crumb, no question, one of the best, and crinkle cut. That's very deep fried. Yeah, that is there.
Speaker 2: You say that as if it's a bad thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean they've nailed it. If they're going for Frontman for dead Men, fried chicken, whatever it is, they've nailed.
Speaker 2: You are a delight I'm going to go straight down and definitely buy the sweet and sour ones, and I would buy the Yeah, I would take those cheese ones, but obviously they're going to your beautiful system.
Speaker 3: And Kitty, don't forget to take the brown overalls for Helen to wear in season or are you joking?
Speaker 2: You must?
Speaker 3: You must?
Speaker 6: Can I have those?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: There a gift for you.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm in heaven.
Speaker 3: Fisk season three airs Sundays at eight pm on ABC TV and ABC I View and catch Kitty tonight eight forty Channel ten for the season finale of Have You Been Paying Attention?
Speaker 2: Thank You, Chrissy Swan show First Chrissy's Clique eight. I'm gonna have to talk about an actress called Sirsha Ronan. You would know her name because nobody ever knows how to pronounce it. It's an Irish name that is spelled s A O.
Speaker 3: I R S Swanny. I'm glad you said it first, because when I see it on paper, I wouldn't even know where to go.
Speaker 2: And you know, I know it now because we've asked Tom how to do it, and I've you know, googled how to pronounce it. I know it now when she comes into the news again, or if you want to go, oh, who is that actress that I liked? I will forget it and I'll have to google it again.
Speaker 3: Ronan, Ronan's sick name.
Speaker 2: It is a great name. She has appeared on The Graham Norton Show with some other actors, and you know, it's a jovial it's a jovial show where they all carry on and make jokes. And Paul Mescal was there, and Denzel Washington.
Speaker 3: Scar is like second to Jacob Alordie for me.
Speaker 2: I saw a great film with him in it. And yes, and the the guy that plays the priest from Fleabag all of us strangers. Oh my god, Jack, it is gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I've not seen it, but it does keep popping up.
Speaker 2: Oh you must see it.
Speaker 3: Have you watched Normal People with him?
Speaker 1: No? I have it.
Speaker 3: It's on my list.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we've set anyway. This gang of actors has appeared on The Great Norton Show. Mescal is getting ready to be Gladiator in Gladiator Too, which is fantastic casting huge, and they've started to They've started off on a ramble about you know, strangers mugging you and what would you how would you defend yourself? And apparently somebody was using their phone and that was very funny.
Speaker 3: Have a listen, who's actually going to think about that? Thoughf someone to talk to me, I'm not going to got phone.
Speaker 1: That's a very good I like that girls have to think about all the time.
Speaker 2: Am I right?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 2: And you could just see they're all laughing, and then social says something is absolutely true, and the guys do not know what to do. They all straight away look down. They're like, oh God, we hadn't thought of that.
Speaker 3: Actually spot on. But my heart does kind of go out to those boys because they will feel like, right, idiots, It is true, that's true.
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 2: I reckon. That element is the most interesting dynamic there is between men and women because men do not realize that they're not not in their DNA like it is with me. Every every situation that I go into, I case it for safety and yes, and.
Speaker 1: Men just don't know.
Speaker 3: Even in the last year, I think since it's become a conversation starter, I have spoken about it with my close girlfriends, and it is interesting that it's just it's just never registered to me.
Speaker 2: It's never registered to you, and yet I'm telling you, ever since they were maybe seven or eight, that's what they do. Wow, it's extraordinary. Anyway, Yes, she really silenced them.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to Adele, one of my queens. She's back at a residency. I thought she was having a break anyway.
Speaker 3: Wait, I thought that had ended.
Speaker 2: Remember she was like, I'm going off to enjoy the life that I've made. Yeah, no, she was. She had a tearful interlude a Vegas residency on Saturday night. I can't keep up with these people. But she spotted a fan in the audience, and that fan wasn't just any fan. It was the great Celine Dion and she was singing when we were young when she saw her.
Speaker 3: I love that moment when she walks around thee.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she goes up to Selene. They have a little kiss and a cuddle and they have a cry because that's what the girls.
Speaker 3: Do, and it's Adele. That's what Adele does.
Speaker 2: I said, sel she has a little weep. Something reminded me of Adele. On the weekend, I was scrolling Instagram because that is my one joy, and I saw a video of Sabrina Carpenter of Espresso fame when she was maybe ten years old, singing Adele's set Fire to the rain. Have a listen to this child, but this.
Speaker 4: Little never never on things you'd say they were never never Joel, the games you'll pay you would always be always been.
Speaker 3: What far out to the.
Speaker 2: Wow right the scream, Oh my gosh love a young subcap. Seriously, but how old was she there?
Speaker 3: Twelve?
Speaker 2: My, my, my twelve year old? Just can we make slime?
Speaker 6: Have you got PEP?
Speaker 2: Can you get? Can you get? A? Click? And Colleck from Office Worksplace.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you