Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to their podcast podcast click here.
Speaker 2: Hello there, I like Lendy Jace.
Speaker 3: We also have the Jews.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, the gen Z, Hello Jenny and the Pez.
Speaker 3: We got a little bit of Nundos. Tell the good news about Nando's. What's happened?
Speaker 1: We were gifted a four hundred dollars gift card from Nando's. Yesterday we were talking about Perry Perry.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: I brought it up. Thank you very much, thanks to.
Speaker 4: Hang On you. You've been doing your shred for months. But the look until cover.
Speaker 3: Came in comparison.
Speaker 2: Tell me the about the words and Perry Perry.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to.
Speaker 3: You can now refer to me as mister black Card. No I need to, because I.
Speaker 2: Don't think anyone is getting a black card. But I did know that.
Speaker 1: I did get a response through him Tom over at Nano's this morning, so.
Speaker 2: Good morning again again. I sent him the podcast last night, hang On.
Speaker 3: Stand by, send them the podcast.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to send them this podcast.
Speaker 3: He can't find black Card. We're calling it first.
Speaker 1: The first email from yesterday he said, feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can do in the future, even if it's getting Jays well stocked up on Chippy's. And I said, I can guarantee he'll be taking you up on that offer.
Speaker 2: Here's the podcast. Take a listen. And then he sent back, ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: It looks like hot Chip Tuesdays just became a thing. Time to add the Jays Chip fund into my budget.
Speaker 3: Do we did Wednesdays? No, I'm not Chip Tuesday.
Speaker 4: It is I think's wing Wednesdays.
Speaker 3: Maybe. No, I like.
Speaker 4: It as well.
Speaker 3: Not music, oh plan? Do they have a theme song?
Speaker 2: I think they actually sound like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shippy Tuesday, Thursday Chippy.
Speaker 4: They don't really it's better than they Yeah, absolutely do they do tender the.
Speaker 3: Tender loins of what I buy?
Speaker 2: They're so good.
Speaker 3: And you know what else they do now a half chicken? Hell yea. For a while they do which is Spanish.
Speaker 2: Well this doesn't auger.
Speaker 3: Well for my next bit of news, I'm back on the shred.
Speaker 4: No, no, are you serious? Men's health to get the points for you?
Speaker 1: Actually, I need to come join me on this journey, I Mike, because I need to tread a little bit.
Speaker 4: I sit like you're serious?
Speaker 3: Uncleaned well, no, I still have a drink every now and then every now Yeah, but I'm gonna I'm going to start up again. How much?
Speaker 4: What's the goal this time? What's the goal?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 5: Did you see the pictures of you know, how shredded air was and you're like, I didn't go.
Speaker 3: When he is fucking dust, that's when he'll be happy. Yeah. But also it's married to a ex Biggest Loser trainer.
Speaker 2: Oh Tiffany anyway, so that was a down, it wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? You know what with me? No, I'm good. I can't busy.
Speaker 4: That day be fun they were, It will be very funny.
Speaker 3: Do you know we should infrared and wan it together? I would love to god, we'd solve the world's problems. Were just thirty minutes is all it takes. Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Why not like a big dutchy kind of blaze time.
Speaker 3: Time blaze.
Speaker 4: The infrared is the blaze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a traditional.
Speaker 2: This is more the original hot box.
Speaker 3: Carls have got me.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, do you get in Okay to the car park today?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm still your I was like, oh look someone else old man's Mercedes. Old man my birthdown Sunday. I know, it's your birthdown Sunday.
Speaker 1: I had a wedding on Sunday night, occupied, low key dreading it.
Speaker 3: What are you a big birthday? What do you think? Like? What are you? What are you planning? Stop? It's my birthday exactly. I'd like to go the pup, have a couple of games of pool. I've asked my ten year old son to drop to my wife. My wife about the electric bike.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the good people at Electric Bike.
Speaker 3: Is it part electric part pedal power? Yeah, but if you know a guy, you can get rid of the pedal. So so why don't you just get a motorbike because that requires a motor bike license.
Speaker 4: Wait, why would you drop the pedal?
Speaker 3: Well, like, no, the pedals are there, but you just you tweak it a bit so I can just run sort of on its own. Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: The pedal would be good for you.
Speaker 2: Are you going to ride here in the morning?
Speaker 3: I was like, you mention me on a ben Buckler.
Speaker 2: Forty five k is an hour.
Speaker 4: Look at the wheels on that thing.
Speaker 3: Forty five an hour?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Nando's on the back. Get a little chips on the brunt dust and.
Speaker 3: Perry Perry work you would look ridiculous? What's wrong with that? And I'm all here for it? Would I look good on a Ben Butler electric bike?
Speaker 6: No, you're not getting it for your birthday.
Speaker 3: I think I am.
Speaker 6: No, you're not.
Speaker 3: I think I am.
Speaker 6: Okay, you can get something else.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, your birthday, Jesus, what else are you getting me?
Speaker 2: You can be Unfortunately your birthday doesn't fall on a show day. Yeah, you get nothing from.
Speaker 5: Us on a Sunday to my life, Yeah, pooring af Clinton never has his birthday on the show day.
Speaker 2: Neither will I?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: I just loves loves creeps in.
Speaker 3: She she did, she did? She will next year? No, she won't, she won't. She got it last year. She got Felton John. She did get Felton John. That's how could I forget what.
Speaker 1: I'm December December seventeen, close to Christian, very close.
Speaker 3: A week after Father's Day. Well, I'm troubling far off you you are Tember twentyeth I don't know. Hang on plus three twenty third, No, come.
Speaker 4: On September the tenth, so you remember, wait for.
Speaker 3: The twenty first.
Speaker 4: Twenty first night of Yeah is.
Speaker 3: What it is?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 3: Is that your song? You can do you can do? Like?
Speaker 2: Do you remember the twenty first September.
Speaker 4: First night of what's the song called September fire? September it's called Stember, It's called September is.
Speaker 3: It at the start? You remember it's just called September fire.
Speaker 4: That's definitely high rotation?
Speaker 3: Is it September song?
Speaker 2: This is a modern song? All this song is a load.
Speaker 3: Anyhow? How do I look through gold? Not gold smooth? That's global? How do I get into the global? How do I get to the global? Anyway? Oh? Yep? Okay, remember.
Speaker 2: Twenty first of September.
Speaker 3: So I earth and Fire.
Speaker 4: That's it, earth Wind and Fire.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Oh now I've got to get the fuck and I can fly.
Speaker 6: On sing along?
Speaker 3: I don't know, carry on, carry on Jesus. And then I clicked Nouber one hundred, play the thinking music active, Save Jesus cross it's worth it.
Speaker 6: Is this your first time on the panel, can.
Speaker 2: You panel gen Z? Yeah you can.
Speaker 3: We'll get fucking over here and panel there. I want your still not working? Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, Thank you, pet dog.
Speaker 1: We've already had a few guests complaining about the keyboard noises in the background of the podcast lately little and your over there, I think.
Speaker 2: I think as Brodie comes in and goes.
Speaker 6: Well, some of us have to work, but there's a.
Speaker 2: Whole office out there to work it. Guys, where you going toilet?
Speaker 3: Actually no, that's not left top left, save on board. Okay, I've got it. It still doesn't work for me. So a bit of dramas today. I was talking about my wife, oh yeah at the end of the show, and Brody decided to call her to see if she wanted to come on, and then I was making comments saying she's turning into a mother. They replied, we haven't spoken this morning because we had a fight last night. I don't want to talk to him for the first time on the year. That's rough, Thank you?
Speaker 6: Is that the best being in a relationship?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? When was the last time you were in a relationship a while ago? Do you like being in a relationship? Yeah? I didn't while what about you? Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes, I will say, actually, got a message from my wife this morning. Today is my wife? Today is actually the apparently the anniversary of when we conceived our daughter.
Speaker 4: Jesus, we must go.
Speaker 2: So if you're wondering when the last time I had a SESSH was.
Speaker 3: Happy. A home wreck is just into the studio? What are you homewreck jazz? Just so you know, I could have written and produced the song in this time we must go? How was the call?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we do must go?
Speaker 3: Which call was that? Your wife?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think you were.
Speaker 7: I think you're a chance to to move it.
Speaker 3: Out now, Brady, you don't want anyone over tomorrow night. You're gonna be in your rooms.
Speaker 7: I'm going to see I'll go tonight. Usually I get very anxious and very and I don't get anxiety at all, but alaide playing absolute mets, I won't talk.
Speaker 3: To anyone when the time they played in the final in.
Speaker 7: A final Lash we lost to in a row, which is called going out in straight sets. And that's the second year we've done that, which is a wonderful feeling. The last premiership we won is exactly twenty years this year, doesn't I reckon?
Speaker 3: It's your year? Oh oh I'm a poor guy. I'm on no lie lie, poor Dougie. Yeah, can you take all the port Dougie one day? Yeah? Take that on the boat, show us around.
Speaker 6: We can go on the boat.
Speaker 3: Can I do that? Leonardo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jack, I'm flying.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 6: The people can do whatever you want on the boat.
Speaker 4: Oh what is fun?
Speaker 3: What we wish for is there a crew on the boat.
Speaker 4: We don't have to Who is the captain?
Speaker 3: Now? Look at me, look at me, look at my captain. Would you be the captain?
Speaker 6: I could not be the captain. Accents, I could not be the captain because that will happen to.
Speaker 2: A captain accent.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm looking at me, look at me.
Speaker 7: No, it doesn't get better the second time you do it?
Speaker 4: Is that is vire on Today Show?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they know my birthplay is coming out.
Speaker 3: Brady, can you come and I'm this song so we could play it as our out please. We would like to finish the day with Earth, Wind and Fire, please, Brady, Sorry, what do you need? It's Wind and Fire? What do you want to do about it? We would like to play it so I need it on Nober one hundred.
Speaker 5: We've definitely done everything right.
Speaker 3: I think we've done everything right. The song just won't allow us to play it. I don't know. Why do you remember September?
Speaker 4: You know they did a Christmas version.
Speaker 5: They did a Christmas version and release it in December, and we're still trying. No, no, we've moved on to the twenty first night of December.
Speaker 3: What do you mean I'm out?
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: Are we serious?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: We have had other conversations with one full circle? How was the pooth?
Speaker 3: Okay, we must go.
Speaker 4: Strange, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It's weird? We can't play all right, we must go. Everybody, I'm sorry, today's a short podcast. Clint wants to wrap us up early, and Brad needs to go on to men my relationship. Anything from you, nandas no nothing from me? Great, good man?
Speaker 4: Jeez, oh, just world on everyone.
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, tomorrow we are a long podcast, gen Z, but that on my micd it on tomorrow. We we've run a long podcast. All right? Hell did today go eleven minutes? Well that's a long enough is it? Okay, we're stopping. We're going to take We're going to kick out. We're going to kick go.
Speaker 4: All right, found it.
Speaker 6: We should have done this.
Speaker 3: We got altogether.
Speaker 4: Clint's paneling from his phone, get on.
Speaker 1: Your say you guys, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, do you remember.
Speaker 3: That's what's on? That's all i