Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Laury.
Speaker 2: We'll start your morning the right away can be great day.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren. One.
Speaker 4: Wow, good morning everybody working on Monday morning.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 4: She's been a busy morning already this morning.
Speaker 3: Hype of activity.
Speaker 4: One would say, it's my it's my now eleven year old son's birthday today. Yes, today, Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Felix. She was up this morning. I caught them at five am? What doing looking for presents?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? You get your presence when dad tells you you go back to.
Speaker 4: Bed till you're twelve.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's annoying. It's a better Christmas Day as well, exactly exactly. And then we arrive at work. No, Laurie, I know we are Sans Lauren.
Speaker 4: What a Christmas gift? She will be with us. We're currently just sorting some technical difficulty. Difficulty she can hear it?
Speaker 3: Could she hear it?
Speaker 4: Okay, so we've got her on zoom like we can see her on FaceTime, but we can't hear audio.
Speaker 3: So she's got to hear no voice.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: What she looks good?
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm just stirring it because because she can hear us. That's gonna say.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: I saw online she was at a very famous wedding on the weekend, and I think the wedding must have been a four day event because someone sounds a little bit like Patty and Selma. I spoke to her before. I'm like, it's the microphone not working.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm having drama as well a microphone a little bit a little bit mag bishop and I said, well.
Speaker 4: Are you talking into the vapor? Are you talking into the microphone?
Speaker 3: She sounds a little bit like Camilla, because you know what Queen Camilla.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, we need to talk about the Royals.
Speaker 3: She's got quite a quite a strong voice.
Speaker 4: Clint was in Sydney hanging with the Royals on the weekend. We are going to dive into that a little bit later on, but yeah, we'll get the just watching Lauren on FaceTime trying to fix the technical equipment. Do you know what she did during your news what she undid the headphones?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and well that sometimes works. Blue in the headphone slot and plug them back in. She ain't working. She ain't pulling shifts at the Apple store anytime soon. That way, genius.
Speaker 4: But I had to say to her before, and I thought she's going to flip it up. It's going to flip it. And I'm like, hey, it might be a stupid question, but if you check the batteries are in the right way, Yes, I've checked the sorry taking her head, Yes, I've checked the batteries.
Speaker 3: Because we can say whatever you want, whatever we want, and she just reacts want. But boy, she looks good today. She died the way. What about her insteller? Ah, hey, the full compliment of photos. I'm not sure where did those legs grow from.
Speaker 4: That's exactly how she rocks up at work every day fresh from the stellar mat.
Speaker 3: She had the longest of legs.
Speaker 4: She looked fantastic, isn't it in Stella? What do you think of yourself? Lauren? Oh that's right. You can't talk.
Speaker 3: Head in her hands? Is hey? Lauren?
Speaker 4: Can I have a grand say no now? Otherwise I'll take it as a yes. All right, thousand bucks to meet anything for you, Clint.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind one of her fancy cars.
Speaker 4: Can Clint have the tesla? Speak now or forever? Hold your peace?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You got yourself a tesla. My boys.
Speaker 3: We've got a busy show today, though, all seriousness.
Speaker 4: Okay, we are talking sport. At six thirty, Brett Lee, there's a name for the past, yep bing Lee. He is going to be joining us on the here at six thirty. Trump has gone and got himself a brand new job, only sixteen days out for the US election. You're not going to believe where he's working now. And also on Friday, Clint, after the show, I caught up with a block judge shanea Blaze and she toured your house.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I feel about it. I don't I can't remember how I left it.
Speaker 4: And wait till you hear her reaction when she noticed something you have in your bedroom, something really flawed. And Dolly the Jockstrapper, I demoed it for her. We'll get to that after seven. Not the jockstrip, something else.
Speaker 3: This is Nover introducing it.
Speaker 5: The Kerry Pineapples Singer, The Fiery Love Child and Danger Singer's available for a limited time only.
Speaker 6: Jason Lawrence Safe.
Speaker 3: Word require.
Speaker 4: You to celebrate. And Nando's they've got the new Perry Pineapple Sanger. It's landed at Nando's and to celebrate, we are offloading eight thousand dollars every single day.
Speaker 7: That's right, there's one across the road. Are you going you gonna waddle across the road and try one after the show.
Speaker 4: Well, remember when we first moved in here, he's not going to run.
Speaker 3: Emi.
Speaker 4: We first moved in here to Nova, they'd close the Nando's and I was like, oh, this is bad timing. But they were just doing a reno.
Speaker 6: They were doing a Reno's, fancy Nando's on Clarendon.
Speaker 4: Street to Nandos as well. You know we have a we have a free hot ship account at Nandos.
Speaker 3: Who does we do you my name? Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Serious? Nandos got in touched via.
Speaker 3: With who us?
Speaker 4: No one told me that Perry our video guys who funny enough? We call Nandos explain the chip account. You gotta hit the button. Hit the button.
Speaker 6: Is it your first day?
Speaker 4: You gotta hit the button to go.
Speaker 8: Don't come in.
Speaker 6: Want the radio show anyway?
Speaker 7: I'm off your If you've got a chip account and you haven't told Clinton.
Speaker 4: I explain the chip account. So I we're out of time.
Speaker 3: He's running around give card and saying that we could have a top up whenever Jase wants chips, So we have a free Who messaged you?
Speaker 6: And who did they message you? Personally?
Speaker 3: Me personally?
Speaker 6: They messaged your personal Instagram.
Speaker 7: Account show account and they emailed my nover email and you did you failed to tell the rest of the team besides your boyfriend Jays.
Speaker 3: Now I hold the whole team in a podcast, Clint. I didn't hear about it.
Speaker 6: I didn't hear about listen to the podcast.
Speaker 7: As if I'm wasting my time listening to our show podcast, I have.
Speaker 6: Better things to do. Okay, guys, anyway, here are what are we doing?
Speaker 4: One thousand dollars a day up for grabs. All you have to do is register via the Nova Player app or go to Nova fm dot com dot a. You the lovely Amy has done that. Good morning Amy, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Morning guys.
Speaker 4: Super stoked to be here.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry about the carry on before we got that's all right, I need to be mad if they didn't tell you about the free trip account.
Speaker 9: You know what I kind of would be because you know, free stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, chippies from can I do a quick apology as well? Your lovely dad James has brought you into the show. Shout out James James is in a neck brace. The poor Barger had a few disremoved. Six months he has been in that neck brace. He's got a month to go, and.
Speaker 6: Do you know someone should give him the free chip account?
Speaker 4: Well, do what I understood. I was like here, I was trying to look after him, and I went here, James, you can see it here and watch your daughter on the show. I put him in one of the office chairs that go back.
Speaker 6: Oh, did your name back, James?
Speaker 7: Okay, your welfare check on James check James, good on your James, good luck with the recovery.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: How this is going to work is you have to survive through something that we have planned. You have to survive thirty seconds without saying the safe word Perry pineapple.
Speaker 7: Perry pineapple, pry pineapple. Pineapple is a safe word in many occasions. Here it is perry pineapple.
Speaker 3: Now sexy word as well.
Speaker 9: I normally say pineapple when I have the hiccups.
Speaker 4: I don't know whether the sentence was going.
Speaker 9: I kind of like helps right, you say it like like really fast multiple times you go padaple, and it stops you from like sneezing.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure it.
Speaker 6: Is Wait, sneezing. All the hiccups. You've confused the narrative.
Speaker 9: I'm pretty sure it's sneezing.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, you're not sneezing today.
Speaker 6: You just sneeze it to be over and done with faster than saying.
Speaker 4: Here's the goat. For the next thirty seconds, you will be changing headphones and will be playing loud and clear.
Speaker 6: I've already got sweaty palms through your headphones.
Speaker 4: You will be hearing this.
Speaker 7: Turn it off its nails on a chalkboard. I look her eyes twitching.
Speaker 4: We actually recorded us with cutlery scraping it on the plates.
Speaker 6: Don't turn your radiof if you play that again, I'm not gonna play it.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna play it again coming back.
Speaker 6: I'm going to none does to get the free do you feel?
Speaker 9: I don't like that sound, but you'll do it. I'm going to push through it.
Speaker 4: Okay, change head phones. We are now.
Speaker 6: Now when you've had enough, you.
Speaker 7: Say pineapple and we'll take the headphones off.
Speaker 4: Okay, nice.
Speaker 7: You make it through to thirty seconds, you'll get.
Speaker 6: A thousand dollars. All right, have we started?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: Yo? Oh? Thirty seconds now she's sort.
Speaker 6: Of Oh my gosh, she's just gay.
Speaker 3: Can you hear it? Yeah, she's closed her eyes.
Speaker 4: How is that not Grace?
Speaker 3: About ten seconds in there.
Speaker 6: Distract Let her listen.
Speaker 3: God, she's grabbing, she's giving birth appendicitis.
Speaker 6: She's doing the teapops.
Speaker 4: I can hear it faintly in the background coming through her headphones.
Speaker 6: I did that when I'm uncomfortable, I wrap my hands in my.
Speaker 4: Legs, put their heads down their don't do that.
Speaker 6: On three two, Well done.
Speaker 7: One thousand dollars come in your way to the new Pairy Pineapple Singers, which we've landed at Nondos.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: If you would like to check your name in the hat. To score a thousand bucks, all you have to do is go to the noverplayer app.
Speaker 3: How are you going?
Speaker 6: How bad was it?
Speaker 9: My back?
Speaker 8: Shivers down my back.
Speaker 6: It's disgusting that sounds.
Speaker 4: We have that effect on people.
Speaker 6: Jace has that effect on baby.
Speaker 4: Hey Eames, thanks for playing. Congratulations, thousand dollars as yours, Thank you very much. You're on the air with Jason. Lauren Clint's here as well, and I believe hang on if I if you hold the coat hanger to your left a little bit, Clint, the satellites on our side come in one Lauren Phillips. Hello, Oh there she is, Hello, good morning, Hello, where are you?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: I'm inviron day but we've had some technique technical difficulties this morning.
Speaker 4: Now you made sure the batteries are in the right way.
Speaker 8: I took the baes and I took the bat trees out. I plugged all the cords in, I unplugged them. I blew into the ends of them to see if that would.
Speaker 4: Help you know what it might be actually the hangover. Well, I was about to say, what time did you finish last night?
Speaker 8: I was in there by nine thirty.
Speaker 6: Oh right, it's not too bad.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good. I'm pretty because you had a wedding on Saturday. And then I'll tell you what is it just me? Or are the recovery days becoming bigger than the bloody weddings?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So it was like a smaller wedding and then a day two. But I definitely celebrated the wedding more than day two.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: It is becoming a festival, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Did you guys say I sound like Selmer and Paddy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: It wasn't made, we said, mad madge.
Speaker 4: We may have said all of that world. That's it didn't sound good. My got it was like playing a grab from neighbors old school. He was while you were off partying at a wedding in Barra Bay one, Clint Stannaway, you said you were going to hang with the royals on weekend.
Speaker 8: Like did you get to meet the king?
Speaker 3: So I expected Charles and Camilla. By the way, they arrived on Friday and there was rumors swirling that they would be at the Everest, the Big race ye at Royal Randwick. Question question how they arrived private plane or was it they arrived on the Australian Air Force charter? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they weren't on Q four nine three.
Speaker 3: They weren't, right, they weren't. But they were greeted by the PM, the Governor General, some lucky kids. And then there was rumors swilling around Sydney that they would appear at the Everest Race day because there's a race named in Charles's honor, the King Charles Stakes. Yes. So I arrived thinking here's my inn. I'm not because I'm in the I'm in the director's suite, which is the top of hospitality.
Speaker 1: Hang on, can you just confirm were you invited or were you someone's plus one?
Speaker 3: I was a plus one.
Speaker 4: Oh the wind came out of that soul pretty.
Speaker 3: Very brod distinction. Anyway, they needed some rest and recuperation after the long flight. Yeah, so they didn't. They were m I A at the races. Well, I mean there was no King Charles at the King Charles State.
Speaker 4: When you go over seas, you never really that active on the first day, are you.
Speaker 3: They were at Admiralty House, which is a theme paper cure Billy, not Kirabilly. Yeah, Kiabillity, that's in Sydney's Yeah. Yes, So they were just sort of in their quantus pajamas, just roaming Admiralty House. That's hard boring anyway. So Sunday they had their first official appearance.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: It was at Saint Thomas Church in North Sydney and Sophie Walsh and I'm my co host from the Today Show. We thought we'd stay on air and we'd go and try and meet them. We'd go and do a service to all of Australia and studio the studio and to go to church, not inside but outside.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, did you guys have a chat going? What happens? If we burn up on.
Speaker 3: Entry, it'd be me, not her. She's a very good girl. So we thought we'd try and say, gooday.
Speaker 4: I've got the audio here says Clint meets the King and Queen.
Speaker 3: Of Charles and Camilla away. They're about to get out right where we are, out of the vehicle and just tell us what you seeing in terms of the fashion?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 9: Wow, And we got away from the Queen.
Speaker 11: Queen Camilla looking resplendent in a straw hat, a straw boater.
Speaker 3: Straw hat. She's not a scarecrow.
Speaker 8: What about the rest of it.
Speaker 3: Was that she was wearing Now, now she was wearing ocean ocean colors. I think it was cream. Actually, that's not the ocean, is it?
Speaker 4: Said as someone who has a house sticked out a postal.
Speaker 3: I pride myself on being a very truthful journalist, right, and I made out that it was one of the most important days on the calendar. But I couldn't give her stuff. I was like, if only I could tell all these people here, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Republican Clint Stunaway, how very deep true or false were you told played up a little bit on the weekend.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, just surrounded by a lot of a lot of blue rints in the crowd, gotcha clothes. I gave you a wave. Nothing like people.
Speaker 1: Excited though, clear they genuinely overwhelmed. Like I remember seeing when the Queen came to Melbourne and people were crying in the streets.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: There was the footage I saw like they seemed to make themselves look pretty human and like the windows were down on the Motorca. They were waving at everyone and they.
Speaker 3: Had taken aback by the by the reception.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, oh that's good and they're.
Speaker 3: Calling it King Charles's comeback to her as well. I hope I see it like John Farnham, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I hope I see a video on Instagram at the moment. Yeah, how a lot of lip reading videos.
Speaker 3: Are out there. I would love to see that.
Speaker 4: Saw what I Charles going bloody hell? Weekend? Today's here? How's that Camella? Big night in the cricket, the women's T twenty final has been won by New Zealand. Australia is nowhere to be seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Brett Lee joins us on the line Brett, morning to you overnight the T twenty World Cup Final was running one.
Speaker 12: Yeah, good morning. It's it was a huge one, wasn't it by by the Kyweeds? So you know it's like that little brother for us in the backyard when we play against the kiweeds. But unfortunately for the Aussies they got knocked out. But great to see the keywee girls get up and get a massive victory.
Speaker 4: Hey Britt, you would have seen cricket change over the years, do you reckon? We need to bring back a bit more of you know, the alaric alaricans on the team and in the stands, like you know, go one to the days of warning sucking back a pack of darts or the beer snake. Remember they they got rid of the beer snake through the crowd.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and I look at many times as anyone never been hurt by a plastic exactly, you know, I mean, and they should be thinking the crab because they're getting all the beer cups together to like.
Speaker 3: Three cs.
Speaker 13: The environment, yeah exactly, exactly, helping the environment for sure.
Speaker 4: Hey Brett, cheers for your time this morning, mate, Thanks for jumping on always pleasure.
Speaker 3: Lads, take care Friday.
Speaker 4: After the show, guys, I got to spend the morning with the lovely Shane of Blaze from the Blocks. We toured one Clint Stanaway's house.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I can't wait for.
Speaker 4: This, Lauren.
Speaker 3: When you hear don't, don't.
Speaker 8: Did he clean up before you went over?
Speaker 3: It was very clean, very clean.
Speaker 4: Click click rang me in a panic on Friday, going do I need to be embarrassed? Let's just say the one word she used to describe your living environment, coastal, had me on coastal flaw. No, it was not coastal. We can't mate. When she said it, I died.
Speaker 3: My reputation is on the line.
Speaker 4: No, your reputation was spot on with what she said. We're gonna play ner.
Speaker 3: I'm so itchy. My space has been invaded by not just Jas but Shane A Blaze.
Speaker 4: It was like watching a live version of the Block. But when she walks into a room and goes, what is that?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 8: What did you have at I've.
Speaker 3: Always fancied myself as a Block contestant as well, so this could be good. But this morning, thirteen twenty four to ten, I'm interested in hearing from trades because I want to talk porky pies and if there's a maybe a work made on the work site that has been telling porky pies that you just don't believe.
Speaker 4: I like that story they trade. I remember years ago I met James Corden backstage at the iHeart Festival and I loved him at the time. And all my friends were like, shust a photo and I didn't get a photo and they're like, no, photo didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Oh well. In the States at the moment, there's a bit of a discussion about Kamela Harris, Democratic presidential candidate. She claimed that in the summer of nineteen eighty three, when she was a student at Howard University, she worked at Macas on the French fry machine.
Speaker 8: And everyone have a hone in one of those fast food jobs. Though when you were like eighteen.
Speaker 3: But lo and behold have a hearn or work, you would.
Speaker 8: Have had a hand.
Speaker 3: Other people would have spoke one for them, one for me. What a surprise. Trumpy doesn't beaver. Donald Trump thinks it's an absolute fabrication, and he's given her the nickname Lion Kamala. So what he did overnight he decided to test out his McDonald's skills in Pennsylvania, which is a swing state in the US election, very very pivotal state. He decided he would donald McDonald's apron and hit the French fry machine at mickey d have a listen to.
Speaker 10: This you around mc donalds.
Speaker 1: I like it all.
Speaker 8: I like everything, but I do like the French rise.
Speaker 4: Who I'll be working.
Speaker 14: I like this, welcome back and do it again, Thank you, thank you, miss.
Speaker 3: You many like us me.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 3: So that was him on the drive through Lawren.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I like it all. I like it all.
Speaker 1: That's like when someone says, yeah, what's your favorite song by that person, and you're like all of them?
Speaker 8: You don't know any of them.
Speaker 4: And they McDonald's should add my sultult no more salt. Also, I saw a clip played earlier on the Today's shown. Carl wrapped it up nicely when he said it looks like Trump fell in the deep friar himself. It was that brown an orange.
Speaker 3: He doesn't blend his What is that is that a bronze? Yeah on the face, laur.
Speaker 8: I think it's a spray tnd from that booth, I.
Speaker 15: Went to yeah, porky pie.
Speaker 4: It's horrific and just him just like, oh it seems so fake. There he's shaken the bloody French frye.
Speaker 3: Bad skill Trump, what a surprise?
Speaker 4: Did you ever do it?
Speaker 8: I didn't do mac Is. I did Gloria Jeans.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I got fired. Actually I didn't get fired. I just stopped getting shifts.
Speaker 4: Oh you're the same as meet David Jones. Technically I'm still an employee. I just haven't had hours for about twenty two years.
Speaker 3: Staff discount cart.
Speaker 4: No't give it a test. You know what we should do? What rock up at the David Jones stuff Christmas Park? Thanks? Oh my, I'm a casual. I'd get from nineteen ninety nine department were you? I was an electrical So was I?
Speaker 3: I was an electrical target. People would come up and go, which one's the best iron? And I'd say, oh, this one's our best seller.
Speaker 4: Oh so you know what I would do? I would check what we had in stock and lo and behold that just happened to be the best one selling bloody TVs and serious to old ladies. God love it. One of the Lauren Phillips joining us from Barron this morning.
Speaker 8: Iron Bay's Sunny Byron.
Speaker 4: Bay went to a little a list wedding on the weekend. I noticed the trainer of Chris Hemsworth leg Zoki finally tied the knot.
Speaker 1: I know and Zocha Maria are like two of our closest friends.
Speaker 8: We used to live together up here in Byron. So it was such a special day.
Speaker 1: Like I love a good wedding, it is emotional.
Speaker 8: I boiled my eyes out all day.
Speaker 1: You see two of your best friends get married. It was so much fun, but it was so hot. We talk about have it been hotter than except for sitting in a sauna. The boys were like wringing their shirts out. Patrick Rafter, Patty Rafters sweated more than any human on planet Earth that I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't it be used to it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: Like he's played it some pretty big tournaments.
Speaker 1: It was so hot, Like one of the girls walked around saying, now I've packed a spare pair of undiazy if anyone needs them. People were sweating through their like layers.
Speaker 4: I've been at a wedding before in Perth. We're about to go back and change between the wedding and all the time.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't have coached Jason. You would have you would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was hot, and I was looking at the boys in their suits, and they had these like lovely kind of olive green shirts on, and they sweated so evenly through it.
Speaker 8: It just became a different color of grass.
Speaker 4: Well, that's fine, that's It's like they were wearing hypercolor. You know how that would change with the heat exactly. I noticed in the paparazzi shots. Matt Damon and his wife made it over from the US. How does he go with the climate in situation?
Speaker 8: Well, he was everyone was hot.
Speaker 1: Everyone was hot, but in particular the people from Melbourne didn't cope very well.
Speaker 8: The Europeans, Luke's.
Speaker 1: Beautiful wife, Mariri's Swedish, the Swedish just I don't know, Swedish people are so attractive.
Speaker 8: They did.
Speaker 1: They just all looked so perfect all day. The sweets.
Speaker 4: Everyone looks hotter in the snow. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so this was the opposite to that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Matt and Luce came in for a quick trip and none of us really enjoyed the heat, but it was it was beautiful.
Speaker 3: So was it a sort of a bigger thing or was it quite a small wedding?
Speaker 8: It was fairly small.
Speaker 1: And then they did like another day Yesterday that was a bit bigger sees.
Speaker 8: A lot of the Swedish people did, which was so nice.
Speaker 4: And Chris and in what in Swede? That's what I'm about to ask.
Speaker 3: Were you going to say in Swede?
Speaker 4: Was there a translator?
Speaker 3: No, it was they speak very good English, very.
Speaker 1: But Chris and Aaron, who were the groomsmen, they made a very funny speech that was reminiscent of like a scene from Bridesmaids about whose best friend is?
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: And then the MC was one of our friends. And there was a technical difficulties. There's always something that goes wrong at a wedding. And when you know, when you introduce the bridal party and they play songs and you're coming in, you all dance. The music didn't start, so Mackett just started. He did a full performance.
Speaker 4: As he normally singer. No right, yep.
Speaker 1: He fully just like was like what are we going to do here, and broke into celendion as the bridal party came in and did a whole solo.
Speaker 4: Oh god, you would have backed him up.
Speaker 8: I was like, I'm loving this.
Speaker 4: Oh we are we talking? Sit down?
Speaker 1: Cocktail, sit down. It was beautiful. It was such a nice night. It was Oh, I loved it.
Speaker 8: I cried.
Speaker 1: Paul was like he kept looking at me and I was just sobbing and he kept you know, you fully love even more at a wedding, And every time he.
Speaker 8: Tried to touch me, I was like, do not touch me. I'm so hot. There is no romance in this on this table.
Speaker 4: So the night didn't get hotter than it was.
Speaker 3: Love isn't it? Love is love?
Speaker 4: Isn't the same sentence you gave me. You fall in love so much more at a wedding, but don't touch me?
Speaker 8: Oh, don't touch me? No, it was too hot.
Speaker 4: How did poorly go on a suit yet?
Speaker 3: Not well?
Speaker 8: But he couldn't.
Speaker 1: He couldn't take his jacket off because he was just like, I just can't be thought of what this shirt looks like underneath.
Speaker 8: You know, you just got to ride it out, ride it out.
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds lovely, Lauren. It was beautiful last night? Or you were in bed early? You claim I.
Speaker 8: Was in I was in bed at nine pm?
Speaker 4: Whats word like? On the dance floor. Does he bust to move?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Everyone was busting a move.
Speaker 4: No, no, But is he a good dancer?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's a good dancer.
Speaker 4: He's a move tall boy. You get your he's sort of just if he falls like.
Speaker 8: No, he's not falling. He can bust a move.
Speaker 3: Can well?
Speaker 4: Happy happy birthday. Congratulations Zokie and his beautiful wife. Yeah, world world's fittest man. I hope he tucked into some cake.
Speaker 1: He did, he didn't look like the world's fittest man yesterday morning. I can tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Did they have? Do they have meatballs? Swedish meatballs?
Speaker 8: You know they're Swedish meatballs? Yeah, they served Swedish meatballs, but they're exactly the.
Speaker 1: Same as normal meatballs. What is the difference between his Swedish me and it normal?
Speaker 4: Or they didn't get them from my care? A little toothpick, so do I and then little Aaron cheeney on the side. We could be here all day.
Speaker 3: That's Italian.
Speaker 4: Well, look, congratulations Zuchi, nice work. Any any word on when we'll be covering your big day?
Speaker 1: Well, if one more person asked me that at the wedding, you're next.
Speaker 3: Your next catch the bouquet.
Speaker 1: No, Paul Lake Kip and shouldered me out of the way.
Speaker 3: Jason Lawrence doggy Dating.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm looking forward to Saturday. We are putting on Melbourne's biggest ever doggie dating event. You stumbled across a single gold mine a few weeks back, Clinton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did, taking my dog pet for a walk and it was sit As Park in Richmond, which, now that I think back about, all my voyage is there. It's a bit of a single sort of meeting spot, like a lot of a lot of singles with dogs go there in a group setting and there's been a few sort of matches over the years.
Speaker 4: Apparently it's sort of like a when you take the kids to the playground, right at least you've got a conversation startup, like, oh, how old yours?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are they sleeping?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I don't care. It's just a nice, you know, icebreaker.
Speaker 3: That's a great ice breaker.
Speaker 4: So if you are single and you're a dog owner, we want you to come along this Saturday. Faulkner Park, Forkner Park, both of them, Fulknan Park ten till twelve.
Speaker 3: It is happening.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is just register your details on the noverplayer app, or go to the Noble Wind page and yeah, come along, come one, come on, we will be there. The crew from Pep Barn will be there. We'll have a huge, massive setup and you'll be able to mingle with other single dog owners like this one called it below.
Speaker 8: My dog's name is Benson. He's like most typical males.
Speaker 6: His favorite hobbies are humpy and sleeping.
Speaker 7: If your dog can handle the hey, we would love to meet Wolf.
Speaker 3: Wolf Wolf.
Speaker 4: Benson's owner, Sophie's here. She's not don't worry, She's not in the building. She is at home in Frankston. Wolf Sophie.
Speaker 3: Hey, Sophie, Wolf Wolf.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: How you have you ever noticed what Quinn has that like? You know, dog parks can be a good.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 14: I'm actually only doing this for Moron support because my cousin is the one who originally wanted to sign up for it. He's looking for a new dog.
Speaker 3: Dad, gotcha, dad borrowing Benson?
Speaker 14: Oh no, no, Benson is my dog and he very much looking forward to Saturday. Never gone to the park.
Speaker 6: To pick up.
Speaker 4: Just quickly off. I thought you were saying that he likes to sleep and eat.
Speaker 3: Yes, and yeah, Harvey's way with the other things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Has Benson never found himself in the bedroom when Mum's busy with someonet?
Speaker 14: No, unfortunately not. I can't say that.
Speaker 4: See what worries me? She said?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately they do. Look, Oh, I've got to be careful. They do like watching. They can't if you don't shut the door. They get a bit jealous that someone else is in the bed.
Speaker 4: Have you speaking from experience?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I was gonna say it sounds like you're talking from experience.
Speaker 4: Has Pep seen Daddy in action?
Speaker 3: Potentially? And god? Very jealous?
Speaker 4: Really? Yeah? Because did he think Daddy was getting hurt?
Speaker 3: I must.
Speaker 10: Worked right alone?
Speaker 4: My good will him pain?
Speaker 3: I can't get out of this?
Speaker 4: Why did I watching?
Speaker 3: Pep's bed is in the bedroom. If I don't shut the door.
Speaker 4: He just wants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sits on his bed and watches. Not all the time, but he has done before.
Speaker 4: He watches for the whole three minutes. You've never connected eyes with him, have you?
Speaker 3: Oh? No? No question?
Speaker 4: One last question? Does he ever? Hell?
Speaker 3: No, but I do? Okay, Sophie, thanks for your input.
Speaker 4: You're still coming right, You're carrying it? So?
Speaker 15: Yeah, are we doggy dating this Saturday Sunday, Saturday Saturday at Auk the Park.
Speaker 4: Are here thirteen twenty fourteen Dog thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 3: Ten what does your dog watch?
Speaker 4: Has your dog interrupted a session.
Speaker 3: Because some might jump on the bed? No, well they not, Pep hasn't, but you know.
Speaker 4: What do you better go to them? Thirteen to twenty four ten is down number? Has your dog interrupted a session in some way? In some way, in some way, We'll come back and take your calls. I've got free stuff to go and get twenty you got, I got tickets the Moondey Valley cos plate e twenty fifth of October. If you want to come along, give us score. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Has your pet any pet interrupted a second?
Speaker 3: Big cat?
Speaker 4: Yep, you never know. I'll start your fur baby's journey on the right poor with pet Barns Puppy and Kitten Club, petbarn dot com dot are you will come back? Hit the phones next, Oh the phone, lots of lit up.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Is your dog in a double cat or pet?
Speaker 4: We'll take budgies.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe any animal interrupted a session.
Speaker 4: Let's go to carry and Croydon Morning, Caz, good morning. You've got a multi shit to what's its name?
Speaker 16: MILLI right?
Speaker 3: And Millie ever stumbled across you in situ?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 16: Well, Millie seems to know like when we're going to have six so me and my partner stuck kissing or anything, she's straight up.
Speaker 11: On our laps.
Speaker 4: Is she trying to stop it? Like she goes I know where this is going?
Speaker 16: Like she is, yeah, right, It's almost like she gets very territorial, like she's don't and.
Speaker 3: Then what like what about when the passion turns into.
Speaker 16: Kind of got to the bedroom, Like if we shut the door, she will bang off the door shoo bar, that's that's yeah, it's so disrupting. So we have to open up the door. And a lot of the times she will just sit there, or she will sit on the bed and just watch.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Has she ever been thrown from the bed in the I mean, if you don't open the door, the dogs the door pudding like we want to know it. The dogs The dogs want what in Yeah, they want to I want to.
Speaker 4: Watch there they Kim good morning guy.
Speaker 11: Tell me.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not I'm not like where I fancy myself on every pet wanting to come down and watch the show. What have you've got? You've got a dog who's a yeah kelpie.
Speaker 11: Morgan who's seven and for the last seven years he has been the biggest sea blocker that ever live.
Speaker 4: Why what's he doing?
Speaker 11: He's just territorial over his dad, so my husband, you know, and he'll if anything starts anything, he gets a whiff of a cuddle. He's up on top trying to scratch.
Speaker 4: Whoever who is the kelpie or the partner, so growling or what.
Speaker 8: No, he just scratches.
Speaker 11: He's got quite long nails and he's a big, heavy kelpy.
Speaker 4: So will he go you like, if you start approaching your hobby, will be.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, open. He'll scratch and he's leads his blood. So yeah, so my son, we get my son to take him for a walk. And my son doesn't know obviously what's happening back at home.
Speaker 4: But hang on, you get your Sunday. So you're like, can you take him for a walk around the block twice?
Speaker 11: I think Morgan needs to go for a really long walk.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: It does explain the scratch marks Clint's got on his next say, Jay sends her kid on a walk with the dog. I love that.
Speaker 3: See I'm not the only one.
Speaker 4: I think it would be very off putting here in that watch if no stop saying let him watch. Sometimes I feel like you're putting it on for pet, not yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh we've got a late we've got a late entry. Okay, here we go. This is fraught with danger. But Jared from Geelong, good morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning.
Speaker 4: I tell you we're good. What's the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's sort of dog you got.
Speaker 2: I've got a little dash hair mate, a little stuffy dog that it does tend to watch work a lot a lot of the time and really investigate what's going on. But we had one he had one session one time and as the mail does a little safety object with you. Yeah, yeah, we take off and I'm put to the side table.
Speaker 3: Don't on top of Yeah, it's on a tissue.
Speaker 2: There just wasn't going to be long. I was going to take it to yeah yeah, And he hopped up, grabbed it and flew off, running around taking it into the land room. I'm running around the house with angry yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's got a mouse like a mount cat does with a mouse.
Speaker 4: And you're running around nude after him in the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Correct, the missus screaming, do you try burying it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, good on your Jared.
Speaker 4: This is why I don't have a pet.
Speaker 3: Okay. So what are we segueing?
Speaker 4: We're doing doggie dating on Saturday. If you are single and you're a dog owner and you want to come along and go to the nov player app or the nomber Wind paid it register of details and thanks to our maids at pet Bard, we are going to be putting on the ultimate doggie dating event, the ego that can break the eye. So what's your pet's name? Does he like to watch?
Speaker 3: I'm not saying anything else because I got myself into a nuttrop thing.
Speaker 4: That's a wonderful idea. Lawren's doing the show from Barron.
Speaker 8: This morning, Barren Bay, Sunny Byron Bay. But I'll be back with you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Up there for Zokie's wedding. Chris Hemsworth's personal trainer. They've been buds for like their whole life, haven't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah the school mates So were mates from from school? Yeah, yep, when they were kicking around Melbourne. And I used to live with Zoki, so he's one of my favorite people in the world. So it was so special at the wedding, we loved it so nice.
Speaker 4: You know how he trains Chris Hemsworth right, when you live together, would you ever partake?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Would you ever join the training?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: He's absolutely murder me in the Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: Well, my life went dramatically down hill when I moved back to Melbourne and started doing breakfast radio with you guys.
Speaker 8: Are you eating nando Hot Chips for breakfast? Jason?
Speaker 4: Not just me, the entire team? Nando said in hot Chip, No, it's a delivery for Jason. It is not a delivery for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, we're giving away money at the moment thanks to Nando's and the lovely people.
Speaker 3: Send him a Bergier.
Speaker 4: Zoki doesn't do this with his training, right, Yeah, well that's where he's missing out.
Speaker 3: I had some chips with pernaise dipping sauce.
Speaker 4: Which is what I did think when I was watching the latest Thorn movie. I was like, needs more chips and Perry Perry in his life. Hey guys, on Friday, Lars you jumped plane head de Bayron. Chris. Sorry, Clint had to go to host another event because that's all he does. And I went round to Clint's house and opened the door for SHANEA Blaze from the block. This is really weird a female coming over to Clint's house.
Speaker 10: I am so intrigued when he's done.
Speaker 3: Coming up next intrigued or disappointed?
Speaker 4: The wait till you hear actually describes his style. Laurie is Lauren is doing the show from Barren this morning. She's going to be joining us again.
Speaker 3: Very she's gone style our Lauren Phillips. Oh, I'm so nervous. Do you know what? Because when you've had someone or people through your house and you're not there, you fear the worst.
Speaker 4: SHANEA Blaze known for her honesty on the Block, also style. Shana knows her style. She was honest last night. I watched the Block.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was tearing strips of them.
Speaker 4: When you were watching the Block? Were you nervous knowing that?
Speaker 3: I thought, I mean, a five isn't too bad.
Speaker 4: I'd be happy with the five.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: I took Shana through your house. You are a new homeowner here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Clint twelve months, almost twelve months to the day.
Speaker 4: Good for you, because it's not easy to get into the market at the moment, run and run through your style of home.
Speaker 3: So I bought in Richmond. Ye, I love Richmond in a city close to everything, some good restaurants, amenities, parks.
Speaker 4: Which is that's close to the ocean.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean it's close to Richmond Pool.
Speaker 4: And that is the reason you went.
Speaker 3: What theme? Uh coastal coastal slash scandy right?
Speaker 4: And how many bedrooms? Two bedrooms? Okay? As you walk into the property, the first room on your left is the guest bedroom. It is, and that is the first stop for one SHANEA Waze.
Speaker 10: That's true. Also, is this his bidwa?
Speaker 4: This is the halfway room, so when anybody is going through a breakup, they come and stay.
Speaker 5: First impressions. I think he's gone very safe, very minimal, which is good. I'm loving the rug. The floorboards are beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 10: The light does my heading.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm in a jail or a birdcage because that's strobing.
Speaker 10: So to me, if anyone's going through a breakup, that's going to happen fecial in the corner. That's a hard nose for med And is he scared of artwork?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean there's some nice oh, there's a picture of Clint.
Speaker 10: Come to my house and see a picture of me.
Speaker 4: Do you have photos of yourself like in the guest bedroom.
Speaker 3: No, it's a beautiful photo of myself and my nan.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, there was a solo photo.
Speaker 3: There was it.
Speaker 4: Well, people can check out our socials Jason Lauren to see inside portrait one Clint cent Away's home. Just quickly got on the light because you replace the light fitting. Originally it was a shell sort of that we thought looked at place at Honky Dory or Fish and Cheese. So you replaced it with like this sort of cane light fitting that has bars around.
Speaker 3: White count.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got to go. They're in every room, Shana just there in three rooms. Shanea twirled it. Have you ever spun it?
Speaker 3: No, it's like this guy.
Speaker 4: Made me nauseous.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: She described it as like.
Speaker 3: We'll get some new light fittings. Is that it does that for that room?
Speaker 4: Then we make our way down the hallway into the living room, all right, and then down the hallway this is the living room. Clint said he was going for a coastal theme in Richmond. White Couch.
Speaker 5: Clint is a big personality and I find the lack of Clint's personality other than photos of himself in everywhere you look.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you just thought it'd be a bit more.
Speaker 10: I thought he would have a lot more pinball machine. I actually thought i'd see a lot of sports memorabilia.
Speaker 3: Right now, what sports memorabilia?
Speaker 4: Hold that thought? Because she did find some sports memorabilia. Because up next we enter Clint's bedroom.
Speaker 10: The kinds can't go there.
Speaker 3: What's she referencing there?
Speaker 4: You'll find out next. There was something that she witnessed. It hit a smack bang in the face as soon as she entered your bedroom, and she looked.
Speaker 3: At me and went Jarlie saying it was a hard no from Shana.
Speaker 4: We'll go there next, Lauren, one of your favorite shows is of course Channel nine is the block.
Speaker 1: It is, And I love shanea blaze, but I'm very nervous about the potential roasting of our very own Clinton on.
Speaker 3: A Sunday night when Scottie cam sits there and he delivers the feedback. Yeah, that's me right now, it is.
Speaker 8: But they get so sad sometimes the contestants cry.
Speaker 3: That girl with the green hair last night, she was very very she fired up at Shane Lis.
Speaker 4: I know you're doing the show remotely, I can promise you.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: During the song, Clint is crying. He's getting messages from friends saying, yeah.
Speaker 3: The light things. Personally, I'm like, I thought those light fittings.
Speaker 4: Were okay, only you can take it fully personally, because I had to look at your real estate listing and half the furniture that came with.
Speaker 3: No, I just modeled my interior on the previous interior. Oh I thought it was the exactly No, no, no, no no, I've just bought replicas, cheaper versions.
Speaker 4: All right, are we ready to see?
Speaker 3: Where are we going?
Speaker 4: We're going to the arena. Sorry, we're going to Clint's bedroom.
Speaker 18: We go.
Speaker 4: Are you ready to pretend it's our first time going to Clint's room?
Speaker 18: Here we go.
Speaker 3: By. So this is.
Speaker 10: No, that's not him, is it? That picture?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 4: That's his photo from Men's Health.
Speaker 10: He's got a picture of himself topless.
Speaker 3: It is all.
Speaker 5: I can't the connotations. I can't go there. Right, Okay, let's go around the room.
Speaker 4: First up, giant mirror that you'd be able to see yourself from the bed thoughts. Okay, I do.
Speaker 10: Love that mirror. But if it's angled this way would be better.
Speaker 5: I have to laugh because I was thinking when I was on the way here, like, you know, I know he loves a party, yep, but I know he loves sport and he has just put.
Speaker 10: It all in there.
Speaker 4: He has a giant Ronaldo jersey framed in his bedroom and what's in front of it and a guitar. Thoughts on having instruments out. I love it, okay, I have no issue with that, just maybe not the bedroom, or.
Speaker 10: Maybe he's serenading.
Speaker 5: You know, he's got a picture himself on a mirror when he serenade somebody, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: She was really thrown by the oversized mirror, Lauren, Laura. The mirror points directly at the bed, if you could. We're going to put the videos on our social I got on your bed on all four, on all four and look in the mirror and I could clearly see myself.
Speaker 3: I don't want you on my bed on all bores ever.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: I have many many questions though, Clint. Firstly, the bike in the bedroom, well, this is how often do you ride that bike?
Speaker 3: Never? There's nowhere else for it, So it's just a bit of a storage spot.
Speaker 4: You gotta ride something in that room.
Speaker 8: Well, secondly, do you actually have a photo of yourself?
Speaker 3: I think these idiots have done a hatchet job.
Speaker 8: On me, Jason.
Speaker 4: Moving on, as we made our way to the backyard, there was something we couldn't get past in the hallway.
Speaker 3: What would that be, Clint, that'd be a very important piece of furniture, Jace. It is the clothes horse.
Speaker 4: This comes up on the show a lot thoughts on the clothes horse. Bang out. Well, he goes away, it goes away.
Speaker 5: It's got to go away. It's got to go away. You hang it when you need it and then you put it away. Has he got ducted heating?
Speaker 4: No systems?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, there's no this has to go away, Okay it has. Has he got a dryer?
Speaker 5: No, right, okay, we'll give him a little bit for that, but he needs it. He's got a little veranda out there.
Speaker 10: Well he could put a.
Speaker 4: Line out there, but the closed horse got to go.
Speaker 10: You put it out when you need it. But I don't need to see smalls.
Speaker 8: It's small.
Speaker 3: They're very small. Small.
Speaker 8: Did you leave your red scrundies out for SHANEA Blaze? You didn't even put your undies away.
Speaker 3: They're out. They're always out, They've been out for years.
Speaker 4: We then made our way to the backyard.
Speaker 1: Just quickly before we get to the backyard, did he have the baby gates still out for the dog?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I only noticed those after Shanea left. I'm like, there's this little cage folded up in the corner and he must have had someone over last night. And then I realized, oh no, it's to keep the dogging closed. Right as we made our way to the backyard, Clinton made a reach a recent purchase, haven't you oh barbecue? Yeah? Why haven't your barbecued? How long ago did you buy the barbecue? How long ago.
Speaker 3: Are you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: A brand new weather used it? And why haven't you used it?
Speaker 3: Because there's I haven't bought a gas bottle. Oh my god, it's like a prop. It looks good though, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Shana wraps up her walk through in the backyard and the words she describes your place is spot on. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Here we go, Welcome to the backyard of dreams.
Speaker 10: How long has he been here?
Speaker 4: He's been here for about a year.
Speaker 5: So he's already had one summer and about to go into another summer, and we had a pretty awesome.
Speaker 10: Autumn bit of astro turf, slow maintenance.
Speaker 5: I look like I have no problem with the paving AstroTurf, which is good for you, bachelor, that's quite good.
Speaker 10: And he comes and goes. But I walk into these types of environments.
Speaker 5: I don't see Clint on his personality because he's a beautiful personality.
Speaker 10: I love Clinton. I feel like we need to bring Clint out into his environment. But here it makes you feel like he's got my friends.
Speaker 18: How would you describe the lonely, very very lonely, lonely, very very lonely.
Speaker 4: Joking, Oh, I got a story.
Speaker 3: Cover out for a barbecue.
Speaker 18: Lonely, very very lonely.
Speaker 8: Stumms you up beautifully.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should have a communal backyard barbecue.
Speaker 8: I think we throw a house party.
Speaker 4: I think that's a wonderful invited.
Speaker 18: Oh.
Speaker 4: I think we take anybody we can get, because remember, you are.
Speaker 18: Very very long.
Speaker 4: Gave way five K last week. Let's do it again this week. Your chance to win money every day just after eight o'clock with us, Let's go to the fines.
Speaker 3: Clint Kaylor in Rock Bank. You are a lucky player this morning.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, Hello, good morning, good I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show. Morning. What do you do with yourself?
Speaker 16: I am a project coordinator?
Speaker 3: Sounds smart?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks blush. You on a business card, married with two kids and currently selling your house.
Speaker 16: Yes, I still I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: So hopefully someone can by by stress full time.
Speaker 4: Oh mate. I checked in with Brody, executive producer, who we affectionately call the Thumb. How many people rocked up at your auction on the weekend?
Speaker 3: We had sixty people rock up.
Speaker 4: How many bid one? And get this?
Speaker 3: Clint gone, so get this?
Speaker 4: Tell him about the one bidder.
Speaker 3: The one bidder who altered rocked up on the day for the first time and saw it, turned around and said, yep, I'll buy it.
Speaker 4: Well, like a pair of gene on the day, like a pair of Jeens that's gone sold.
Speaker 3: Yep, she's gone. Congratulate.
Speaker 4: So the lesson is clean till the last minute. Kayla, Yes, thank you, I will do that all right. Now we're going to go easy. Question fifty bucks meeting for five hundred or roll the dice of five k. What are we feeling?
Speaker 16: I would love to take a risk, but I'm going to go with the five hundred.
Speaker 4: Dollars done five hundred dollars years ago. You'll be giving a question. You will hear a three to two one at the end. You must give us an answer in that time. Okay.
Speaker 3: If you don't know how to stab Kayla, thank you.
Speaker 16: Okay, I will give it a go.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for your five hundred dollars question? I'm ready, let's do it.
Speaker 3: How many signs are there in a dough decahedron? Three?
Speaker 6: Two, one, ten.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a lot of sides.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I feel like it.
Speaker 3: Twelve sounds like a dinosaur, not.
Speaker 4: A I'll tell you what. I'm going to hook you up with tickets to the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, thank you so much, No worry.
Speaker 4: Thanks well of excitement Away to the Melbourne Cup Carnival the second to the ninth of November. Tickets start from just sixty five dollars at BRC dot com dot are you. We'll hook you up with some good tickets. They go and have a day out on all right.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thanks for chatting.
Speaker 4: No dramas.
Speaker 3: Corfield Cup at the weekend Cox Plate this weekend and then it's the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Speaker 4: It is all happening in I've got to start fasting defeed in the suit. Well you do, yeah, I know you shouldn't be. Are you done it?
Speaker 3: Spray ten as well?
Speaker 4: Oh mane, there's a list. It's an absolute list. I'll tell you what. No one to do a little shout out to my shoutout time my now eleven year old son, Felix, who is on the way to take really thanks still my thunder. I'm gonna say you. Happy birthday, Felix.
Speaker 8: I hope your dad advised you all those presents. He's been telling you what fo for weeks.
Speaker 3: You can have whatever you want.
Speaker 8: An electric bike.
Speaker 4: No, no, we're not doing jet ski. No we're not getting he's eleven. This isn't a little man a motorbike. Okay, this is starting to feel like that shop on Wheel of Fortune, you know when they show the showcase. Yeah, happy birthday, buddy, have a great day school.
Speaker 3: How did you name Felix?
Speaker 4: A lot of people think we named him after Felix the cat, you know, the cartoon, And then I thought, and then we had Hudson, and then anytime into view, guys, Sebastian because he's got a Hudson. Lauren thinks I stole it from Guys Sebastian.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 8: We all know that he named him first.
Speaker 4: And then we had Archie and the bloody Royals did Archie, so everyone thinks we got it from the Royals.
Speaker 3: Well, thirteen twenty four to ten. Here at nov we just want to know whether or not he came up with a name on the back of a celebrity. Because Zach Williams, from the Carlton Football Club, one of the great Blue Baggers, has named his little boy Beckham.
Speaker 8: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: See, that's a cool. That's a cools Like you.
Speaker 1: Go to school and you're called Beckham and he's going to get called Beck's and I'm obsessed with him already.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Zach Williams and wife Rachel becoming a family of four and as I say, welcoming a little prince. They're calling him Beckham, which is beautiful.
Speaker 4: Now are they openly saying it's because of David Beckham?
Speaker 3: So many fans are wondering whether it is after David Beckham. Rachel says he wasn't, but she disliked the sound of the name, But where do you pull Beckham from?
Speaker 8: Well, maybe she was a big Spaskirs fan. Maybe it was Victoria Beckham, maybe it was he's been named after.
Speaker 4: You know the other thing when we were picking the kids' names, I was purely trying to pick names that can't get shortened, right, Okay, Like I would say to Lou, like, you know, if we're gonna like name our kids something, well they're going to shorten it at school, so why don't we just go to the shortened version.
Speaker 8: But you did a very bad job of that because you called Hudson honey. Yeah, he is an Archie Archer.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was the Archibald. I wanted to go very name. I've got a friend who's an.
Speaker 4: Archibalds very regal, but it's Archie.
Speaker 3: Well, Mum and Dad always joked that I was named after Clint Eastwood. Turns out they were just giant Bogans, just pulled it from the Bogan encyclopedia.
Speaker 4: The old people at Starbucks never get anyone. No, my, you know how I was named because I've got three older sisters, being the fourth child. Anybody with four kids understands this. When the fourth one comes along, you really don't care, so they let my sisters name me. They did a ballot.
Speaker 3: Geez, that's dangerous.
Speaker 8: What were the other options?
Speaker 4: I don't want to know, Lauren, I don't want to know.
Speaker 8: Jason was the winner. Interesting, don't imagine what the other options were?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. If you want to join us, were you named after a celebrity? Tomorrow? Good morning?
Speaker 11: Good morning. My son's name is Ozzie after Ozzy Osborne.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you're gonna say. I thought you're gonna say Tomorrow from Scandalus back in the pop Stars here, scandalous Ozzy Osborne.
Speaker 8: You named him? What an outstanding role model Ozzy Osbourne is?
Speaker 16: He's a great bloke.
Speaker 11: I love it.
Speaker 3: Does your son slur?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, he is a cool name.
Speaker 8: That's a great name.
Speaker 4: I love Osborne. All right, let's get a Kayla, Kayla, what was your son named after?
Speaker 16: He is named after Jimmy Hendrix.
Speaker 11: His name is Hendrick.
Speaker 8: Oh, Hendry.
Speaker 4: We almost went Hendrix, but it was in my gin stage and my wife was concerned it might not be a great look. You've got Jason, Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 3: King Charles and Camilla. A big fans of our show, Jason Lauren Huge on the podcast Huge Fans, love it, love it. They are in Australia. They spent their day in Sydney yesterday they climbed the bridge. Oh they should in those overalls, the great guy.
Speaker 4: It's a look Oprah did it? Do you know when Oprah was here? And she did it? Now filming for her Oprah special. She got all her like her studio audiings she brought across. They're on the top of the bridge. They're about to get the big helicopter shot with the helicopter flies around and they wave shot yep, yep, and then can someone that Oprah O. The helicopter has to go back and refuel.
Speaker 3: So Oprah had to sit down and caught another helicopter.
Speaker 4: No, she had to sit down on top of the bridge for an hour with her studio awardience, waiting for the helicopter to refuel and come back.
Speaker 3: Ah, no small talk.
Speaker 4: Imagine the chat with the producer afterwards. It didn't refiel the chopper and song.
Speaker 3: She's not Ellen now, Jason Lauren, So King, Charles, Queen Kimill, I keep going to call him Prince Charles King, Charles. He's had an upgrade. Hasn't he spent the day in Cydny? They're weaving the way to Camber today they're missing Melbourne unfortunately. Yesterday I had the pleasure of hanging out with this guy from gb News. He is Ladies and gentlemen, a Royal correspondent. If you don't mind, Cameron Walker. Good morning to you, sir, Good morning Claims.
Speaker 10: How are you good morning? I Cameron?
Speaker 1: Can I ask? Because I've seen the response to the Royals arriving and I was very excited about them coming to Australia. Were you expecting it to be overwhelmingly positive? How is how they're feeling about coming to Australia Because some people he'd done into the Royals.
Speaker 17: To be honest, I wasn't really sure how he was going to be perceived down Under, of course, the first time that he had visited as the King since fifteen official times, previously as Prince of Wales. But when we arrived at the church service yesterday and I saw the crowds who has been waiting for hours already, I was still in bed when some of these people were arriving at the barriers making sure they had a time position for King and Queen. I think it's so overwhelmingly it was going to be a positive reception to the King and Queen. Well, I did notice when I got off that media bus was a very small process, First Nations process who were very angry about King Charles and Queen Commiller being there. But then noise was kind of drowned out I think by more well wishes than anything else.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 17: It was a really interesting dynamic.
Speaker 4: It's, let's be honest, it's a bit of a rescue mission for the royals, like they need to gain the public support because over here we're a bit like, yeah, you know, do we need all that pompous crap. They're coming across pretty genuine windows down on the motorcade then waving to fans. Cameron, I wanted to ask you what's the royal protocol when it comes to meeting, Like, say, if I'm in the line they're coming along, am I allowed to put my hand out for a handshake? Is King Charles a high five sort of guy? Do you give Kamilla a peck on the chiefs?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 17: I think I think in formalities isn't really the King and Queen's style. I mean, more than just a couple of weeks ago when King Charles was hosting a reception at Buckingham Palace with the New Zealand rugby teams, the women's rugby teams, and they gave them a big hug. You know, I think they're very informal, So go for it if you want to try it and see what happens. I'm sure they'd be happy with a handstake. Techra machiefs might be a little bit super I think the protection officers will get a little bit worried about that one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so it will be.
Speaker 17: Really down to Ork.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, Jace ain't waiting in line for royal so you just ain't doing that. Take Kim so why camera, I means as Melbournie, it's very proud Melbournians. Was it a like Camra?
Speaker 17: Well, it's probably just as it's the capital of Australia and that's the way your federal governments in Parliament is. So there's a lot of formalities today. There's a twenty one gun salute, there's a guard of honor. He's meeting the Prime Minister as well and the leader of the opposition. The King is for private audiences, so it's probably just because it is the capitals, but it is a disappointing I think for a lot of Australians for these only visiting new stuff whales and canber But of course he's got cancer and the trip has had to be really shortened to make sure he's got enough energy to carry out this trip. It has to of course traveled twenty four hours to get here, so it's pretty tiring for him.
Speaker 8: Do they get any say in what he's in their schedule or is it all organized for them? Or can the King say, you know what, actually I've always wanted.
Speaker 3: To go to the mcg or urban surf.
Speaker 17: Absolutely whatever takes his fancy. I think he would have definitely had to say of what he did when he was out here in Australia, but it all has to be planned kind of months in advance, so any preferences what the King or Queen wanted to do when they were out here would have had to have been given to their team a couple of months in advanced. I don't think anything last minute is quite possible because there's so many logistics involved, loads of security problems as well. You know, have to make sure there's enough purity, so the last minute trips are somewhere fine. I don't think will be on the cars unfortunately.
Speaker 3: And Cam this means that you're on tour as well, which is very very exciting. Do you and all the other Royal correspondents get together for a knees up? And by the way, it is Cameron's birthday today, birthday?
Speaker 17: Oh, thank you, thank you so much. Yeah, if there's time, we certainly do. It's because of the time difference. It's breakfast time in Australian evening time in the UK, so for me as a broadcast that I have to see a lot of my life crosses into the breakfast programs in the evening. So in terms of me going out and having a good time in Australia, don't have much time on the tour, but I have certainly tagged a few days on in Sydney.
Speaker 3: Broadcast after a few shandies camera and it's it's fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're reading news chuck the word allegedly and a bit more just to cover yourself. Cameron Walker joining us on the air there, mate, thanks very much for your time. Enjoy Canberra.
Speaker 3: Thank you and happy birthday here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good on you mate. What a way to spend your birthday. I want to get up.
Speaker 3: Charles and Camilla might bring a cake.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't hold out for that. That is Linga and guys, we are getting out of here. Thank you for being.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us today.
Speaker 4: Lauren, you've been doing the show from Byron for a bit of a wedding on the weekend. Wat Tom's flight back today.
Speaker 1: Ah, I'm flying back at Lunster, my friend, back home to Melbourne, back to that beautiful spring weather that we're having in Melbourne.
Speaker 8: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's incredible today, twenty five, today, twenty nine, tomorrow, glory your pins out. Then it turns to on Wednesday, Thursday, Thursday seventeen.
Speaker 4: It's my now eleven year old son, Felix's Felix.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Felix. Oh he's gone school nowadays, now right?
Speaker 8: And what did you get him for his birthday?
Speaker 3: We'll get him some new air Jordan's Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: Nice and like a prank phone.
Speaker 3: What do you mean a brank for like as he got an actual phone.
Speaker 4: It's not a real burner?
Speaker 3: Is he? Just if you give it?
Speaker 4: Call?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: It sounds like I've given him a burner. It's not a burner phone. It's like he's into the Simpsons at the moment. So it's like a most tavern.
Speaker 3: Like an old phone, like an old with a coy call people on it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's all automated, all automated. I think it might be a burner.
Speaker 3: Let me check.
Speaker 4: If I was, would it would it be cool to rock up today and get him out of school and go fishing or something with the good weather.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're able to do that.
Speaker 4: You just pass it off as a dentist appointment.
Speaker 7: Well not anymore.
Speaker 8: You just told the whole of Melbourne that's cool.
Speaker 4: Doesn't listen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go take him fishing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, another dentist appointment to that.
Speaker 8: Well, the question is does he like fishing or do you just want to go fishing?
Speaker 4: Look, you know what it's about, dad, And sudden times I'll bring him on his burner and ask if his scheme that.
Speaker 3: Is on phone.
Speaker 4: We are out of here, Maltresina is in next to have a great day of round? Will Cinema BI
Speaker 1: Gonna be Jason Lauren Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on Nomber one hundred Jason Lauren only good on socials,