Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or livestream at novfm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Well, good morning, and hap be broader.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well, Jason Clint, good morning. I made nan to Jason last night that he wasn't allowed on our radio show this morning if he didn't follow through with something. He left the suburb and you guys went to the footy.
Speaker 4: I was as shocked as any when he stumbled into the pub to meet me.
Speaker 2: I was as shocked as anyone when I was lying in bed watching roaming Brian, Yes and roaming Brian was saying, I don't know who all these people are in the Hawthorn rooms. I've never seen so many people in the rooms. We've got security here to make sure people don't step over the rope. And as he's saying it, I see Jason in the our ground stepping looking like an old man lost looking for hawks risky.
Speaker 3: The only downside was Ramming Brian and I were wearing the same outfit.
Speaker 5: He worked.
Speaker 3: He just needed the cap.
Speaker 2: You had your peak coat of your over coat. You look very smart the.
Speaker 3: First time in the m c C.
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people don't watch much football in this guys. There's a game on. And speaking of a game, how were the Hawks?
Speaker 2: Guys? There's there's there's serious team.
Speaker 3: Aren't they serious? Finals? Great? They are serious finals great?
Speaker 2: And they've obviously been told to say that we're treating every game like a final because every player roaming Brian, every game is like a final for us Brian, every single one of the politician and Nick Watson said it in here yesterday. Oh we're treating every game like it's finals.
Speaker 3: Now. I wish he asked you, and I know we were ready for an interview.
Speaker 2: Clint set me a text saying we've just done an interview, and I was like, not with roaming Brian.
Speaker 3: No, no, we caught up with the interview. We caught up with Nick the Wizard Watson. Yes, sip of the wind. No, don't be silly, Clint. We were professional as always. Take a listen.
Speaker 6: Even and they've even got a security guy that's.
Speaker 2: That's roaming Brian saying there's a security guy to keep the ridge press out you're climbing the and.
Speaker 6: They've even got a security guy inside the rooms. Normally there's a load of an outside. They've employed this guy to just check us all off and make sure we're all doing the right thing.
Speaker 2: Job climbing over the rope in the background.
Speaker 3: And then we saw wiz. Do you believe he's here? I believe it now?
Speaker 7: What you all talking about?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you have to throw your Collingwoo scarf in the bin to get in your trader?
Speaker 3: I was were in a storm one that were playing across the road.
Speaker 2: Support anyway, I can't wait to hear all about it shortly.
Speaker 3: That interview is going to see the light of day. It will, it will. It was a great interview, stightful questions about footy.
Speaker 2: I look forward to hearing it.
Speaker 3: Can you use the look? Because I needed to?
Speaker 2: Did he let you he was? Seriously? I went to two ex sellers last night.
Speaker 3: Yes you did.
Speaker 2: Now, hasn't that been in the news recently? Are the bathroom I know where they are.
Speaker 3: I'd recognize that.
Speaker 2: Where the bathrooms are in the courtyard. Last week it was nice thing. By the Friday, we had a pizza with a girlfriend and then we just.
Speaker 3: Popped it for a little nice there. Yeah, we were tempted to try and get you to the football.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, maybe I'll come in, have a few ones here, come in at halftime. And then I walked out and I was like, oh, it's very cold. I think I'm in from my bed.
Speaker 3: It's a little Thursday night in the town.
Speaker 2: Enjoyed it the whole weekend.
Speaker 3: I used mychy public transport.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad I wasn't there.
Speaker 3: I didn't use the market.
Speaker 2: Did you not tap on?
Speaker 3: No, we're in a we're in a free zone.
Speaker 2: Will we don't always?
Speaker 3: I don't think you taped on?
Speaker 5: Too many people, very crowd. Could we could reach the creed to the machine. There's too many people. It was pretty quiet, popular on the tram es. It's a few weekends today viewers of the tram.
Speaker 2: I got a text about it.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Jason was like, Clinton the wild is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Scenes.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I've been going out with him for twenty years. If you actually ever ventured out with us, you know this. I was like, enjoy the show. Bright.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you why I don't go out, Lauren. And that's because remember what the guy said to me at the bar at the end of the night.
Speaker 4: What everyone's favorite comedian?
Speaker 3: Who Peter?
Speaker 7: Hell?
Speaker 5: Are you Peter It?
Speaker 3: It's lovely to see it.
Speaker 2: That is brand new Ed Sharan just released this morning.
Speaker 3: Yep, dropped when I am this morning, brand new Ed on the air here at Nova.
Speaker 2: It feels like it. She's been a rom com even though he's singing every day I hate you just a little more. Maybe it's my tribute to you.
Speaker 7: Jay.
Speaker 3: Do we think it'll drop in a movie or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like that's going in a movie New.
Speaker 3: Devil wes Prada. I'm calling it.
Speaker 2: That's the song that it sounds like. I can see Anne Hathaway.
Speaker 3: Rolling through the streets and Colin call On from accounts, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, what about that about him? What's his real name? Colin from accounts to me, colinccounts Australian actor who's been spotted Patrick brammele roaming through New York.
Speaker 3: Because remember in the first Devil Wes Proud there was another was Simon Baker. Yeah, which she does have a Simon Baker is very handsome with his very an interview on the Baker and he said he's never seen The Devil Wes Proud. The movie's in. Really you give it a quick gander.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you wonder to act as watch all their movies? I assume they would.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised sometimes when actors are on the red carp and they're like, looking forward to seeing the movie tonight, and I'm like, mate, I would want to see it little screening before. Oh god, I.
Speaker 2: Feel my heart goes out to those. Yes, But I think it depends how big your role is in a movie. If you're a lead, you'd be watching it, surely. Yeah, if you were, if you're a little came in fact, if you're a cameo, you've watched.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, he was, he was the lot.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: Apparently not.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that?
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I think it's playing it cool. Are you serious?
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: It'd be right in your wheelhouse. Yeah, you'd love it.
Speaker 2: You'd love it.
Speaker 3: I think you would. Yeah, next time you go on a date, get takeaway noodlebox, go back home sat noodles and always proud.
Speaker 2: I booked tickets to the movies tonight. I'd pit in the formula one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Well that's a late night, Laurie. It's big movie.
Speaker 2: It's Friday night, long movie, and I don't want to do anything. And so were some girlfriends and I were like, well, maybe we go to the movies. And then I was like, should we see Freaki a Friday? I didn't want to see Freaki a Friday.
Speaker 5: No, No, go see Formula one, Go see Brad, go see Finally.
Speaker 2: I'm going to actually go and see it. I bet I get home tonight and I'm like, I can't be Probably, actually I do have the intention to go.
Speaker 3: A little later on. I want to talk about Brad Pitt because his ex, Gwyneth Paltrow has come out saying some pretty pretty crazy stuff in a podcast. Jae.
Speaker 2: Gwyneth is really running her out at the moment.
Speaker 3: This is your time.
Speaker 7: I like her.
Speaker 2: She was talking about someone else the other day too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's just enjoyed the limelight.
Speaker 2: Really, she seems nice.
Speaker 3: She seems like she'd be fun.
Speaker 2: She'd be fun.
Speaker 3: Also coming up this morning, I'm very excited about this. In about thirty minutes, actually, Jeremy Piven is in the house. Ari Gold from Also.
Speaker 4: It's just like this is my owl early years, our formative years.
Speaker 3: I think you could say, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we've got Jeremy Piven from Entourage, and then we've got later in the show Craig David, which was my absolute like I made up dances to make his songs twenty five years ago, songs like seven days twenty years We'll sing I finish school years ago.
Speaker 3: So I love today.
Speaker 2: We were making love when what we're doing Thursday and Thursday and Friday, but we chilled on Saturday.
Speaker 3: You would have been bloody exhausted. It's three three big days Wednesday.
Speaker 4: He looks like a boke with the endurance does Hey David.
Speaker 2: It's a real day of nostalgia and we're on We're old, Like, yeah, are we are old?
Speaker 3: Coming up? Oh Lauren? Oh no, I just looked at the rundown. There was an incident last night. There was an incident last night at the football So I was mistaken for Peter Halliet.
Speaker 2: That's just music to my ears.
Speaker 3: Love John Rove, thanks mane.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he thought you were strawny.
Speaker 3: The character. Anyway, someone else was involved in mistaken identity last night. It is an absolute ripper. This is going to put the ultimate smile on your Face for the weekend and we will go there. Next. It is Jason Lauren clint here as well and Jeremy Piven from Entourage aka Ari Golin After six thirty this morning.
Speaker 2: He's making his way in my favorite.
Speaker 3: TV show all time? Yeah, it was one of mine.
Speaker 2: Are you excited? Have you met Jeremy Piven before?
Speaker 3: Maybe years ago?
Speaker 9: Do you get.
Speaker 2: Excited when you meet people from like TV shows that you love.
Speaker 3: I get nervous that he has to live up to it.
Speaker 2: They never meet heroes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like, I'm a huge Entourage fan, huge scient Jeremy. Yeah. If you're in the lift, Jeremy, step it up. And when we had Jerry Seinfeld, I heard he can be ruthless and intimate and he was delightful, amazing really like it was for B movie and I interviewed Hi about B movie, but I'm like, look, I'm a massive sign felt fan. So he started doing lines from the sitcom and I was like he was he was so good, Wow, But I think he could tell I was a true fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah in Ax seinfeld t shirt.
Speaker 3: And I've got George.
Speaker 2: He's doing a lay dunce.
Speaker 3: So last night we head along to the footy. Congratulations. The Hawks absolutely.
Speaker 2: Said today teeth September contenders. What about Jason takes his scarf off, throws it on the ground and walks into the Hawks room. I don't know, true Collingwood supporter.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on. No, No, he can't do. It's best they get it out of their system. Now. We've been saying that for four weeks of four. So we got the chance to head down to the Hawthorn dressing rooms.
Speaker 2: So Nick Watson was in yesterday that he said, and he said, yeah, it come down to the rooms. And I was like, as it was.
Speaker 4: Also a test case yesterday because it was game day, and I found it strange. He was coming in to do an interview on game day, but his routine was such that because it was a night match, he needed sort of like an early morning distraction so that he could tie himself out so he can go back to sleep.
Speaker 2: Because he was going to play Fortnite, have asleep and then play footy. And he also said, well, if I play well tonight and I've been in today, then I need to come in every game day. And he had an absolute blinder.
Speaker 3: Who's best on ground?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got best on ground on Channel seven.
Speaker 3: Well we got the chance to catch up with him afterwards. Do you believe he is here? I believe it now?
Speaker 7: What you all talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what do you think of the game?
Speaker 7: Jays?
Speaker 3: Well, you help me at the bar. Absolutely, I've had a couple thro con visit, let room warn a game.
Speaker 7: It was very good.
Speaker 8: That's your mother as lasts together, win and get on top of them earlier, so we could our last or just sneeze off a bit.
Speaker 3: I'm going by it's like a sports question.
Speaker 4: It's some important coming into finals this way.
Speaker 1: Obviously from now we just.
Speaker 8: Got to win and it's gonna keep winning. It's basically final starts now if it can't afford to lawyers.
Speaker 10: So you're going a nine day break now till the next game, right, So what are you doing?
Speaker 7: Electrics?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? I love him so much.
Speaker 3: It up because I was our boy, our boy, our boy. Let's get a photoout.
Speaker 2: You were like, well, it's a good game, obviously, sounds like he got best on ground on the grounds and you got best on ground in the bar. The photo is not what gives Look did you ask for selfie?
Speaker 3: I've got a lot of che we had someone. We had one of the net polers take it for us.
Speaker 2: My god, he looks so little. I love Nick Watson, honestly. I was watching him do an interview after the game with Nick Reewald and he looked like he could sit in Nick Greenwalt the palm of his hands.
Speaker 3: Now, Lauren, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, he's divine. He is like.
Speaker 3: Nick obviously, are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: I love him so much.
Speaker 3: This gen z In gen Z.
Speaker 2: Gen Z was supposed to be at the Melbourne Storm.
Speaker 3: She went to the meltin, she did, she did, and then at halftime she came across the hopper. She came across gen Z.
Speaker 2: Good morning Z, our twelve year old producer.
Speaker 3: She came to meet us, and we're in the bar and we ran into someone that we all know, Tony.
Speaker 2: Jones Jumpers Jumping jump You never met Tony Jones.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing, Lauren. Well, I put my hand out to shake Tony's hand, and gen Z sort of pushed my hand out of the way and went.
Speaker 4: In for the biggest hug she ever said, like she was tackling him like a player tackling.
Speaker 2: Did he love it or was he like he reciprocated Lauren or did he recipt create it?
Speaker 3: I cannot stress enough all over so much. So I looked at Clinton they met before. Clint looked at me.
Speaker 2: You were old bells gen Z. Yeah, we go way back.
Speaker 3: And then a couple of minutes later.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met him before? I thought I had. Oh my god, did you think it was someone else? I thought it was Todd Woodbridge from the tipping point.
Speaker 11: Oh, they look very similar, very different people.
Speaker 9: Oh, but they look very similar.
Speaker 2: To Tony that Oh yeah, what did he say he loved it? Did he jump jump jump?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Todd Woodbridge was yeah, did oh yeah, that is iconic.
Speaker 3: Tony did say it did throw me? How for long she was to see me?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, let do you give it all back? You say to him, I thought you were told Woodbridge from the tipping What point did you realize it wasn't Todd Woodbridge. Someone had to tell me.
Speaker 3: Welcome morning, everybody. Sydney Sweeney on the set of Devils pro of Too.
Speaker 2: Gee, she's everywhere at the moment. Sydney Sweeney and her jeans your an American eagle. The Devil is part of too. He's going to be quite the lineup of stars. I think I feel like it's going to be one of those movies where it'll be like cameo after cameo after cameo. Happy Gilmore was.
Speaker 3: You know, it's in my algorithm. At the moment, Tom Holland filming, Spider Man's everywhere, jumping off everywhere. I'm like, I feel like I've seen the movie. Yeah, it was sort of suspended as he is doing his tricks. What is it him building the building?
Speaker 2: I think he does a lot of his own and there's.
Speaker 3: Blokes on their mobile phones like filming it out the windows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's just in It's not on a lot like a film lot. It's just in the streets, right, Same with Devil wes Prada.
Speaker 3: I love that I haven't seen Devil Wears Prada. Can I see Devil Wears We don't know.
Speaker 4: We've seen it filming filming, but generally speaking, you should see that the first one before you see the well sequel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, characters, you're.
Speaker 2: Only filming it now, so you've got plenty of time, not a rush. That's probably what a year away.
Speaker 3: I don't know, a pretty QoD time. Who's finished Happy Gilmore too.
Speaker 2: I'm halfway through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ten minutes in. When you get to this age, you watch movies.
Speaker 2: When I saw Travis Kelsey in it, I was like, I'm going to love this and then I fell asleep. Yeah right, okay, Hey, many, many, many cameos in that though.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite shows was Entourage, and from it is Jeremy Piven.
Speaker 1: Jesse, I'll be bed and then.
Speaker 9: Green I'm back and You're fire.
Speaker 3: He is going to be joining us on the other side of this. My my nine year old son, Hudson's in today. He's a fan already. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh does he watch it?
Speaker 3: He's watched a couple of clips, right, yeah, full show. He's from Jeremy. Here's Beeber now, good morning, Good morning Melbourne. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well.
Speaker 2: That daisy song's really grown on me.
Speaker 3: It's good, isn't it. We are doing it? Thanks mate to she already express you've you really rooked this, Clint, What do you mean, what's happened? What's about to happen?
Speaker 2: We've got a very special guest's about to arrive, I know.
Speaker 3: But we've also you've ordered breakfast.
Speaker 2: Got boys went out last night. The boys went out, the boys got on the beers. So the boys have ordered breakfast.
Speaker 3: So we're about to have Jeremy Piven in from onto US and who is scheduled to arrive two minutes later. Mister McDonald.
Speaker 2: Clint sorted hash browns and you know they're dusty. What did you get in your sleep score last night?
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty one? But do you know what else I ordered? We're going to do a live taste test a mcgriddle.
Speaker 3: Oh, the mcgriddles. That's got a pancake as the bun that sounds so it's like a sas McMuffin instead of muffin, it's pancake. I saw it in the US when I was over there Upkey to try. They're crazy that a few of us to try. You ever had McDonald's like in Japan or something like that.
Speaker 2: I had any in the in the airport at Paris once. And everything is reusable, so like the French fries come out in like a rubber French fry container and yeah, everything, like all the beverages are like in rubber.
Speaker 3: It's got very personalized, is it.
Speaker 2: No, it's not to take away to dine in Sich So no dry threes French fries in Well, this was at the airport. Just I don't ask for French fries in France. They hit different in France, the old Friend, they taste the.
Speaker 3: Same wherever you go, the old front McDonald's fries. What are we? Why are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Because you've ordered breakfast at the same time.
Speaker 3: We have a we have a big name in the house.
Speaker 12: We do Our next guest is best known for portraying Ari Gold in Entourage, for Which you want to Olden Globe and three consecutive Emmy Awards.
Speaker 3: I'm enjoin us in a group, hubs.
Speaker 9: Come on, I was just he's in Lloyd.
Speaker 12: He's also got a fantastic stand up show.
Speaker 9: By the way, can you hear me in the back on the line, I'm some good acting class.
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the show. Jar in the house.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is very early.
Speaker 3: We love the rock star entrance.
Speaker 9: Yeah, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: We got Maca's on the way. You need a couple of hash Browns yourself.
Speaker 9: I'm good man. I you know, I don't know how you guys do this. I celebrate you early morning, do you think? Yeah, it's a little early, but I'm I'm there's no place I'd rather.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you no place rather be such conviction.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, no, I mean that, I mean that I'm great, man, I'm great.
Speaker 3: Did you have a wait? Wait, went out to the foot last night? We're talking on how about yourself? Quiet?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 9: I I just got off a plane from Perl and yeah I am. I don't know. I don't know where I am right now.
Speaker 3: You know, I have no clue.
Speaker 9: But but the only thing I do know and is that I think after this, I'm going to retire this interviews. Yeah, it's this interview. I'm going to go. You know what, I'm going to end this horrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, can we get you something to make your morning a little lazy?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean a coffee would be incredibly coffee coming for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know.
Speaker 9: The one thing that I do know this, I just got off a plane from Perth. And what's amazing is I'm on this tour and I love No. I was gonna let me just finish real quick. Sorry, I apologize. I ever thought. I'm just going to try to get it out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I'm so excited to be in Australia and I'm going, you know, to all these beautiful places, and all of a sudden they throw Perth in the mix. And then and then that's when everything goes off the rail. It's just it's just the five and a half hour flight. Will we'll throw you off.
Speaker 2: So did you do the Red Eye over not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I got here about four seconds ago. But here here's here's the good news.
Speaker 3: Here's the good news.
Speaker 9: Here's the good news. The good news is I'm at Hammer Hall tonight and I get to be shot out of a cannon and perform for everyone tonight.
Speaker 2: You're actually being shot out of the cannon. Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have a little sleep before then.
Speaker 9: Sleepers for pussies.
Speaker 2: We're going to keep going.
Speaker 9: I'm going to hunt down some pure Bolivian cocaine and we're just going to keep playing.
Speaker 3: Through given you Okay, buddy, fantastic mate. How do you do it? Because I just read here you just turned sixty?
Speaker 9: No, no, brother, So brother, this is what's going on inside your brain. This guy hasn't slept. Now, let's talk about Shade. You are just you, just like poking the bear. You're adorable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, down, yeah, you must love as he crowds mate, because you're only out here recently. We get around you every trip.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, I love it here. You got to go where you're loved, where you're tolerated.
Speaker 2: I saw you've posted that a few times on your Instagram.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is that a bit of a mantra for you or does that? Is that just that's just the truth.
Speaker 9: You know, the people here have been so good to me. I can genuinely if I hear an Australian accent, they're always coming over to me and they're really kind. And I know I say that. It's not a mantra, it's not a cliche. It's just the truth. These these all my shows are sold out. People are smart, they get the jokes, you know what I mean, sense of human Yeah. And and if you're not funny, they're going to be silent. And if you're funny that you're going to crush it. And I was my my my show in Perth, you know, sold out, unbelievable. There was only one count in the whole room.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I got way back way back.
Speaker 9: Okay, that that one we carry Sorry that one person was from the UK.
Speaker 7: There go, I get you.
Speaker 2: I mean, stand up comic to me is the scariest, most intimidating job in the world. At what point do you decide that's where you wanted to go.
Speaker 9: That's that's a very long story. And judging by his questions, this guy right here, he's he's the guy that you guys, it's good cop, bad cop. This guy pokes the bear. You guys, are you guys do the softball?
Speaker 2: You've got to hang over that.
Speaker 9: Oh it's adorable. But he's getting paid to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good, hold that thought. We're gonna take a quick bright Jeremy Piven's on the end of this. We're gonna get your coffee. We'll come back more next. I can safely say we are back in du Lie. We got Jeremy Pivens.
Speaker 8: I K.
Speaker 3: I'll sorry about that.
Speaker 9: That's I don't know where I am and so I'm just gonna be totally unhidd no.
Speaker 3: That's that's time.
Speaker 9: Know, you asked me a great question, you said, because you're looking at me, and at the time, yeah, I'm totally shattered, but you said, how do you perform? And it's like the reality is, that's the greatest moment. That's what everything makes sense as soon as you come out on that stage, there's nothing like it. And then I get to perform for a live audience and I just I just love to just crush it and no matter what, you find that energy. But so as a as a as a lifelong performer, I started performing on stage when I was eight, So my life you have to understand. I peak at night. So here we are in the morning.
Speaker 2: Which publicist is gonna Absolutely.
Speaker 9: The publishers wanted me to have a public melting meltdown, complete emotional breakdown.
Speaker 2: We're counseling you through it this morning. I've got you a coffee now, myselves on having the best coffee in the world. Could you give us a review of.
Speaker 9: The This tastes like prison, I gotta this tastes like no, no, this, No, I'm not just saying this. Australia for me has the best coffee in the world, and you guys don't allow viciously mediocre coffee like like Starbucks in here.
Speaker 3: I want to talk on Traash for a second. My favorite show growing up, loved it. Thank You. Is there any chance of a Ramac if full House can do it?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 9: Yeah, exactly exactly. That's what I'm saying, they're they're rebooting everything. Yeah, the just like that just ended. You know, there's a lot of right now from the stage of how Howard Stern is over, corbar is over. It's just a very interesting time. I think what's happening now is which I'm which I'm very grateful for, is I think the people have spoken. And if you have an audience and you step up and you do your thing and there and and you reach them. You know, like the audience for Entourage hasn't gone anywhere. In fact, it's increased because of COVID. I have all these kids, these guys in their late teens and early twenties coming up to me going.
Speaker 3: Don't say what they say, watching as well. Actually, I want to play you a clip from Entourage. All right, this is one of my favorites. I think everyone knows this one. This is when Ari Gauald walks into the office, Tykes running the office. See you guys that get himself a pint bow gun and stop firing.
Speaker 9: I'm back and you're fired.
Speaker 3: That's the way to do it.
Speaker 9: So so you know, what that reminded me of is your question, which is how do you do it? You know, are you ready by the time you have to hit stage? And the one thing I can tell you is, listen, when I came here this morning, I was viciously mediocre. You're looking at me or what's wrong with this guy? You know, it's hard for me to start in the morning, especially when I just got off a plane from Perth. But when it's time, I looked at that scene and it just all of a sudden, I ever sends memory of like, no matter where you are, when they yell action, you have to be. You have to literally just be, just explode. And that's that's been my life. When it's time to go, it's time to go.
Speaker 3: Well, my nine year old son, I don't know if it's appropriary. He started watching a bit of a tarage. Howey come in and say, Helloi, oh.
Speaker 9: My god, he's in a little guy. He just shot me in the back. That's amazing. Thank you so much, buddy.
Speaker 3: That's the only time you can say that word.
Speaker 2: And by the way, dont no, I didn't get shot. Shorts and crops these got. It doesn't surprise you that there are like little kids like eighty nine who are watching Entourage.
Speaker 9: Now that's not That's what I'm saying, is like, it's just it's thrilling to me that the audience like what I'm doing. When I'm doing stand up, they're screaming, let's hug it out. Yeah, you know, Lloyd, and they just can't get enough of it and they miss it. And what's amazing to me is the the hbos of the world. Don't go hold on a second. I understand that, you know, we were equal opportunity offenders and it was a different time. But I feel like these times are recorrecting again and they're going, Okay, look we've we're just coming off of six seven years of fear and everyone was worried about their jobs. But now it's like, we have a business to run, and you would do it. I mean I I would. I would love to do it, even though your partner here thinks I'm too old.
Speaker 3: Now stand up? How addictive is it? That feeling?
Speaker 9: It's unbelievable. It's uh, you know, like hammer Hole is one of the nicest that'll be there on one of the nicest venues out there, and you know, for me, you know, when I'm doing that scene and I'm shooting people with the paintball, gun, I'm having the time of my life. But everyone has to be silent on set, so you don't know. You're like, oh, you're on tape to lay, how is this going to land? But with stand up, I can just throw myself out there and it's either gonna crush or it isn't.
Speaker 2: It's so good that you still embrace that onto our side, because we made a lot of people that have done something great and they've moved on to a different part of their career and they don't want to it's knowledge or embrace, No, like you have to understand.
Speaker 9: For me, I'm what The way I played Our Gold was a certain style of acting that I was taught at a very young age where you're in a heightened state of emotions happiness, sadness, anger, of fear at all times. Yeah, and I could board you to death with the form of acting, but I won't do that to you. But that's why it looks like, you know, like I say, being shot out of a cannon. The emotions are he's at any moment, the stakes couldn't be higher for this guy. So actors love that form of acting. Yeah, So yes, of course I missed it, but I will say, the best work of my life is a film that comes out in November called The Performance, and I will definitely be back here. I guarantee you why I will have slept well.
Speaker 2: Should we not put you in the six o'clock how I will put you the writer in the morning, and.
Speaker 3: We'll do give you extra.
Speaker 9: I can't wait for that moment because it is the best work of my life, The Performance.
Speaker 3: Jeremy Piven is in the house. I'm a whole.
Speaker 2: Ticket.
Speaker 9: Still get about VIP tickets. If they mentioned you, guys, I'm going to give him a free meet and greet.
Speaker 3: Eat dot com is a place to go. Jeremy, good on your mate. God love you, Thank you.
Speaker 9: I love you, guys.
Speaker 3: Hurry on a grande. This is one.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So what a chat if.
Speaker 3: You're just joining us. Jeremy given aka Ari Gold from Entourage, he is playing Thanks Clinton, Hamer Hall Tonight, Hash browns arrifed.
Speaker 2: He's playing Hamer Hall Tonight, that would be a wild ride that show. Like I'm trying to he's a character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to work out if he was running low.
Speaker 2: On sleep, he's running long on steam. And he said, I'm really unhappy and I'm miserable and I'm traveling on my own. I don't have friends, I don't have family here.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if he was taking the pic.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's having a ship time.
Speaker 3: It was well then I'm like, I'm sad situation.
Speaker 2: But then he warmed up. He had a coffee and he warmed.
Speaker 3: Up sort of.
Speaker 2: He didn't like you, No, he did not everyone likes. I was loving that.
Speaker 3: In fact, during the ad break when you were at the studio, he.
Speaker 2: Goes he knows how to kick a guy when he's down. Geez, he's he's a character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel for him if he is that sad and exhausted.
Speaker 2: He's exhausted. It's a man running on empty right there.
Speaker 3: You know what I just think sometimes when people come to town, whether it's artists, if they're doing stand up or whatever, it's like, you know, spread out the dates, give yourself time for sleep. Yeah, if you're doing a show in Perth last night, you're getting on a flight, you're flying in Melbourny back.
Speaker 2: On press at six am.
Speaker 3: But he'll step it up tonight. If you're going along home a hall Jeremy amazing.
Speaker 2: He was just saying He's like, you know, that's where I get my steam live performance. You get that adrenaline rush, and that's what he lives for.
Speaker 3: They have a dump button very similar to the adrenaline rushi I had this morning with the old time button.
Speaker 2: Probably three times. You could have done where you again. I don't think that was aimed at us. The big swear wordy drop.
Speaker 3: It is just two past seven. He didn't. It was quite clip. We're gonna check your own work and latest in news and it's still to come this morning your chance to win five K and Craig David joins us later on after eight. Laurie's after the movies tonight.
Speaker 2: I know I haven't met to the movies in so long. I've booked tickets to go and see the Formula one. Brad Pitt. Great, Great, I'm excited. I love Brad Pitt, Huggs blankets. Oh yeah, I'm gonna go like feel like I'm at home.
Speaker 3: But I've started doing that. Like so when I take the boys to the movie, my son.
Speaker 2: Feel like you would take your own pillow. Now pack Jay's turning up to Hoyts with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is he you are an Audie guy? Oh?
Speaker 2: My God, imagine him in an audio at the movies with doughnuts on it or something.
Speaker 4: That'd be you speaking at the logis the other night to the creator of the audio.
Speaker 3: Who's on Shark tank? Oh, Davy, Davy?
Speaker 2: How much is the owner of the audio by.
Speaker 3: The fortune gazillions? He's a shark at twenty eight or nine? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking of making money, how about the lady it started Mecca?
Speaker 2: Guys, that new Mecha store opens today, opens this morning, that huge one in the city.
Speaker 3: It looks Mecca Australian.
Speaker 2: Mecha's Australian, yep, and a lady from Melbourne started it. She had her first store, that one on Track Road in South There. It was her first shop and she's now got I don't know how many.
Speaker 3: Well, the biggest Mecha store is about to open Burke Street today and we have five hundred dollars mega gift boxes to celebrate. So I don't know how to say this without soundy offensive, But do you need a makeover?
Speaker 2: Do you want to Meccha Chicks Love a Maker fineteen twenty four to ten for them for the Mecca box.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can we see what maybe, guys, director's chair me and make over this.
Speaker 3: We should get her in next week too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy story, It's an amazing story. Thirteen twenty four is coming in next week.
Speaker 3: Confirmed. God, we turned that around quick starts for ten seconds ago.
Speaker 2: Well I did ask for it yesterday.
Speaker 3: Actually we'll take calls next. Exciting day today in the city.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm excited that new Mecca is opening that three story It looks like a it's a soup.
Speaker 3: Store, it's a playground. I called it Toys r Us in the makeup world when Toys r Us launched, and it was just like three levels of flour shops like this. Insane.
Speaker 2: Alright, I'm going to go in. I'm going to go into the city and have a look today.
Speaker 3: Who needs to blow up? Thirteen twenty four to ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Mecca gift boxes to give away. How good, But tell us like, why do you need it? Have you got something coming up? Have you had a DIY beauty disaster? Have you had any DIY beauty disaster?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think my worst was that fake tan I had before the Radio Awards.
Speaker 3: I hoped to brush my teeth with with QV Yes, someone left it next to the shower and then this morning. I grabbed it thinking it was the teeth white.
Speaker 2: You did it this morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I put another toothbrush on myv Oh.
Speaker 2: No, all right, fours, Why do you need a glow up? Let's go to Jess in Geelong. Good morning, Hello Jess, Hello Jess. Do you deserve a makeover?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I've been working like fifty hour weeks as a nurse in oil hair conditioning, so the skin is dry.
Speaker 2: You absolutely if anyone deserves these beauty boxes, it's you, Jess and nurse from Geelong.
Speaker 3: Give yourself a shot of that adrenaline as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh, we appreciate appreciate what you do.
Speaker 2: Nurses do an amazing job.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Mom of three. Let's see hello, Hi.
Speaker 2: Lucy, tell me do you need you need a glipses?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: I absolutely do.
Speaker 13: I've got three kids.
Speaker 2: I never make fun for myself, so absolutely do.
Speaker 14: I listen to you guys every morning, and I can't believe I got through.
Speaker 2: You got through, Lucy, and you're getting a five hundred dollars mecha gift box? How good are you going to try and get into the city one of these days? And check out that in new store.
Speaker 3: I would love to.
Speaker 6: I would love to.
Speaker 2: They're doing like facials and messages and like you can get your hair and makeup done your No, it's like it's and everything.
Speaker 3: Is that what people are doing in those directors chairs department?
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes they're getting their eyebrows waxed.
Speaker 3: But can you go it? Yeah? Right? Is it a bit? It's it's what do you feel like when you have people watching get.
Speaker 2: Your Apparently apparently one of my girlfriends had her makeup done in a preview of that mecha store. And you can book like an area for like four or five girls and have a teasel like before an event, and you can have champagne.
Speaker 3: Marina, good morning. Hello.
Speaker 2: Do tell us about yourself?
Speaker 15: Marina, Well, I like mid I've got two daughters and they go out and they look gorgeous, and I think.
Speaker 14: It's my time out gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yet it sis, absolutely it is, Marina. We'll send you daughters Mecca gift pack.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Jess and Caroline Springs.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jess, wanting guys.
Speaker 3: We're good. How are you?
Speaker 8: I'm well? Thank you?
Speaker 3: You go to Milestone coming up, Jess.
Speaker 14: I do it's a big four.
Speaker 2: Oh oh naughty.
Speaker 3: Well, happy birthday. We're going to hook you up with a mega gift box.
Speaker 14: All right, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Guys. That news store opens today in the city. I'm going to go check it out.
Speaker 3: You're going the Sunny Caase with the girls. Girls gone Wild, try on a girl's trip.
Speaker 15: Oh, it will be wild, yes, wild?
Speaker 3: How destiny? Do you know what?
Speaker 2: It's a full thing? Fortieth. People don't want prisons. They want to go on holidays with their friends.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do? They go to Austraser taking a few team parks.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, part of the time.
Speaker 14: I will have my.
Speaker 2: Two children part of the time, Jess, talk to me. Are you getting rid of them for a few days too? I will be a lot of from to the parents, the grandparents, Mecca.
Speaker 3: The massive store opens today in the city.
Speaker 2: Like this is like Christmas for chicks. We love this. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Hey, coming up next, We're coming up a little bit later on. Actually, Lauren, you have a price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we I took you to a surprise and destined. I should have taken me to Mecca.
Speaker 3: She blindfolded me the other day.
Speaker 2: Now you missed it because it was the day that the Melbourne coach got fired and you couldn't come on my surprise excursion. But boy, oh boy, I've got such where Jake thought we were going. It's not the same place as where we went, let's.
Speaker 3: Put it, absolutely not. But when you find out where I was when I took off the blindfold, I reckon, a lot of people are going to be jealous.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you two have rolled in here like you've been dragged through a bush backwards.
Speaker 3: Actually, can I just check?
Speaker 2: My two dads went out for a night out.
Speaker 3: I left Clinton.
Speaker 2: Did you leave him at the MCG or so you all went for a drink somewhere? Yeah, we were in Richmond, so proud of Richmond you are today. I was living a night out.
Speaker 3: I was in that mexicab bargaining with the driver.
Speaker 2: Started on taxis in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Did you know I was that old barrel? Would be said?
Speaker 4: I said, we started at the front of the queue and it was like seventy five dollars to get from the MCG to Richmond.
Speaker 3: Seventy five.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, the taxi situation in this city isn't disgraced. It is a disgrace.
Speaker 3: I said, way did we tell Aaron Brockovich at work tomorrow about the cab?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I mean there are some wonderful taxi drivers out there, and shout out to the good ones, but there are some that just need to go in the bid.
Speaker 3: We found a good one, oh good, and we had a lovely ride.
Speaker 2: There, wonderful. How much did it cost? Twenty bucks?
Speaker 3: Well, by the time we all tipped it, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't tolerate it. I can't do it. It actually makes my blood boil that these people are ripping off people.
Speaker 3: We called it.
Speaker 2: I'm so angry. I was having such a good morning until you mentioned those shonky ax driving the whole trip.
Speaker 3: Were like, she will be on one about this tomorrow. Aaronovich.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I don't know what to do about it.
Speaker 3: Why don't we protest out the front of state Parliament?
Speaker 2: Because they just won some big payout against Uber there was some big situation.
Speaker 3: Here's the game.
Speaker 2: We've got tickets and clean it up. Who's the mayor? Who's the mayor of this time? Nick Reese? Sort it out, brother.
Speaker 3: We got tickets to the footy. You can go to Richmond and kill the matches this weekend.
Speaker 2: Teenagers need to stop stealing cars and the taxi industry needs a tidy up.
Speaker 3: Join us in the studio Melbourne and the Doggies important game as well. Yeah, well it's a it's a lovely one. It's a Pink Lady match supporting breast.
Speaker 2: Cancers and I highly recommend taking the train.
Speaker 3: They coming up after eight o'clock this morning. How many years have been since this guy dropped?
Speaker 2: Twenty five years since Craig David dropped Monday on Tuesday we were allow you want to keep seeing Wednesday, hand on Thirsday and Friday and Saturday till down Sunday.
Speaker 3: Just asked me for the song.
Speaker 2: Twenty five years ago this song came out.
Speaker 3: That is crazy. Well, Craig Davis is on the air. This has got brand new music.
Speaker 2: You know what I like it? I like the new music. I had to listen. It's not just a new single, it's a new album. And there's a couple of songs on there that feel like they could fit back into that era of twenty five years ago.
Speaker 3: It's delightful.
Speaker 2: We've interpeting before. Wonder God, this was and loads this morning.
Speaker 3: Clinton, Ah, this was a banger. We were in the footy last night and when people found out, we were like, guys, we've got to go. We've got to get up early for Craig David.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 2: I said to Paul, I'm going to bed early because I'm you want to pray with to make Craig David And he was like, great, David.
Speaker 3: I think, what do you mean? He thought he was more in shock that you wanted to prep for the show.
Speaker 2: I just want to prep for Craig David, right, I want to do a hair wash.
Speaker 3: You know you mentioned we went to the footy last night. I mentioned Craig David, but the footy crowd loved him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Craig David is an icon of our generation.
Speaker 3: And wasn't there a big crowd there at the MCG last night Craig David?
Speaker 4: But they were there for the Hawks, big winners, decisive winners.
Speaker 2: Actually, so Jay said he was going to go to the footy. I am sorry. I doubted you. Thank you, and you've proved me wrong. Do you know what it was for the first time in your life, You've proved that's the challenge. Did you go just out of spite because I said you wouldn't go.
Speaker 3: I was so yesterday I had a full day of admin. Remember I had the plumbing issue at home resolved on the plumber. God love you is good. So the plumbing's fixed.
Speaker 2: Then now the plumbing broke because someone blocked the plumbing. Your son Hudson's here this morning. Hey, Hardey, who do you think it was that clogged the bathroom at your house?
Speaker 8: Dad?
Speaker 16: How lunk he is?
Speaker 2: Okay, we know how long Dad takes it.
Speaker 4: He has a long shower, right so that the toilet was clogged, and then he decided to have a shower which made it way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, flooding risk.
Speaker 2: John fixed the toy.
Speaker 3: John fixed the toilet. Then I had to pick the kids up and taken the basketball. Last night basketball was in mentone, the opposite direction to the MCG and then out of stubborness, I was like, I must get to the game.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of you. It was your team versus the Hawks, and the Pie's got absolutely eaten alive.
Speaker 3: Not only did we go to the game, I.
Speaker 2: Saw you on roaming to the rooms.
Speaker 6: And they've even got a security guy inside the rooms. Normally there's a load of an outside. They've employed this guy to just check us all off and make sure we're all doing the right thing.
Speaker 2: So that's roaming Brian saying, you know, there's security here keeping everyone behind the rope. And as he's saying it, in the background, I see Jase climbing over the rope and just walking over to Nick Watson like he was an assistant coach. We's on our socials, go have a look.
Speaker 5: He was happy to see he was wrapped a message, did he Nick Watson?
Speaker 2: He said, ah, this is so good that Jason Clinton.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh boy, that made it had a nine day break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you caught up with him. He said he wanted to party.
Speaker 3: When we walked into the chase, we didn't realize we're in the background of roaming Brian straight away and that's.
Speaker 2: When oh I did well.
Speaker 3: Clint looked up. He's, oh my god, that's Brian.
Speaker 2: We're on the telly on the telly waving you over.
Speaker 3: Come on all. I thinks, oh my god, Brian and I are wearing.
Speaker 2: The same you were wearing this and Channel seven love it. When one of Channel nine's biggest stars shot as well, I love it. I love that stuff. Anyway, Well done to the Hawks. Knicks. Watson had an.
Speaker 4: Absolute line big weekend of footy though. We've got tickets to go, Jason.
Speaker 3: That's all right, let's go to the phones. Amy, Good morning, Hello.
Speaker 16: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Who do you barrack for? Amy?
Speaker 15: I follow Think Pilter, and my daughter follows Tigers, and.
Speaker 13: My husband and son are Carlton supporters.
Speaker 2: He is a real missed bag. But my heart goes out to your daughter, who's a who is a fellow Richmond supporter. That's not our game.
Speaker 4: Even if you could mind all the winds, you still would be playing finals.
Speaker 2: I might as well throw Melbourne in there exactly.
Speaker 3: Be there, be rewarded. Get your twenty twenty five Torio AFL Premiership season tickets at tickets dot af L. Amy, we're going to hook you up. We have a few tickets to go along watch the Saints.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 2: Welcome Charlie and Heidelberg. You're also getting a couple of tickets. Who do you work for?
Speaker 12: Thanks guys.
Speaker 10: I break for the mighty tags.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love him.
Speaker 10: I mean he gives us everything, even flashes us.
Speaker 3: He died, did he did splash it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: More than you asked for. Well, Charlie. We're going to send you to the footy as well. I've got four tickets coming your way.
Speaker 15: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I love it to you. Who was a bit lippy last night? Oh god? Who Tony Jones? Why would he say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was outfit and you've got stuck to him? That his he was okay?
Speaker 2: What was he wearing a catman do jacket?
Speaker 3: I was like, you're climbing Mount Everest after this? Toney like, we'll just at each.
Speaker 2: Other and what did you know? What upset did you wear? Jason?
Speaker 3: When we saw him, I said, dad, oh that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't like that. Nah, you looked quite nice. I saw it well. When I saw you on roaming Brian with you you looked like you'd had a few buy and cokes. No I didn't you got you look lovely.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Why don't you dress like that to come in here to impress you?
Speaker 3: Well? Good morning Melbourne. It is just gone seventeen to eight. So the other day Lauren said, hey, Jas can you come back into work at two thirty?
Speaker 2: I got a surprised for you, I know, and that is that is a big ask to get someone like you to come back in, and you oblige because you thought I was taking you in the police helicopter's I really thought we were going and he goes, do I need to wear clothes toe shoes? I was like, I don't think so I don't know. And then when I realized you thought we were going on the police helicopter, I really made you think that when I turned up into police at.
Speaker 3: When I arrived at work, like how much of the stuff, like we're going to come along? And all I could think was how big the hell? He's not done? But he goes to waves without revealing what it was. How did you feel once it was revealed?
Speaker 2: It was the happiest day of my life I've ever experienced. I think it dream come true.
Speaker 3: It was pretty cool. Yeah, it's when you see it. Yeah, it's sparkling.
Speaker 2: So Clint couldn't come because Simon Goodwin got fired from the Demons and he had other priorities.
Speaker 3: They could have waited twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: I know, So we bought gen Z, our twelve year.
Speaker 3: Old producer and stuff that workout.
Speaker 2: I think you would have impressed these people more.
Speaker 3: They gave me a bella clav at aware so I didn't see where we're going on.
Speaker 2: That's how smart gen Z. He was supposed to have a blindfold and she had a bella clave with the eyes cut out.
Speaker 3: You can still see it.
Speaker 2: The only part that wasn't covered was his eyes.
Speaker 3: Finding a blindfold. They threw me in Laurren's currenty, took me somewhere very very special, or will be revealed after eight o'clock this morning. I've got acid reflex for the Donalds. Really? Oh no? Okay? Has he got your gavisconda?
Speaker 2: So the boys had a night out at the footy last night. Clint's rolled in after getting it twenty one on his sleep score and decided he needed McDonald's And now he's regretting it. He's got food.
Speaker 3: Regret shocking, Lauren. He's like the Lord mayor at the MCJ click get a mate, click Oh hey made honestly yes, but he can't back it up as well.
Speaker 2: Peter Hellier, Oh my god, someone thought Chase was Peter Hallier. Don't I think he thought you were strawny? I don't know what's Better's.
Speaker 3: Got a wet his pants when the guy was like I loved Johan.
Speaker 2: Rope, Oh my god, did he actually start I loved he fully thought you were Peter Hallier.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Did you just go with it or did you say no, I'm Jason from Jason Lauren on over. Yeah, you're better, better to do.
Speaker 3: I missed the project. Hey, so you know my relationship with the neighbors. We're slowly getting to know each other because you've moved, you've moved house. Recently, I went for a beer with the blake crossed the street.
Speaker 2: Great guy, Oh you did. He's been asking you for quite some time and you've been putting it off.
Speaker 3: Well, been busy, but we finally changed.
Speaker 2: Man, look at you venturing out all the time, visiting the neighbors. So that's the guy across the road right, what's his name.
Speaker 3: Across? A engineer andeer.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's an engineering engineer.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: He's an engineer. You don't ye on your leg.
Speaker 3: So obviously he was a lot smarter in the conversations he was. Obviously, you do leave Peter hell El. Now the neighbors on either side that our backyard sort of looks out too. We're still getting to know. What are their names, Marge and Steve. Yeah, anyway, the house we moved into has outdoor speakers. They were already there, which is great, Like big outdoor speakers, all waterproof. They overlook the pool.
Speaker 2: For entertaining, for entertaining, and you know you're allergic to having people over exactly.
Speaker 3: And I jumped on Amazon and I bought this little Wi Fi blue tooth box that I can connect to the speakers. So then you know, if I'm playing music on my phone.
Speaker 2: You can be sworning around on your inflatable in the pool.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, pumping out some music podcast. They are well funny. What the speakers are quite loud.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: The other day, I was listening to a podcast in the kitchen, but I was listening to it on the Google speaker in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: What podcasts call her daddy or something like that, call her daddy? Was it actually call her daddy?
Speaker 3: Gwyneth Paltrow interview. And all of a sudden the speaker went dead in the kitchen. I'm like, that's weird, but I can hear. I can still hear Gwyneth on the.
Speaker 2: Podcast Gwyneth Can Be Quite Blue.
Speaker 3: What I was hearing was my phone from the Google speaker in the kitchen to the outdoor.
Speaker 2: Speakers to the whole neighborhood loud as hell.
Speaker 11: So I go upstairs and I open it and it's a beautiful vibrator. And I was like, oh my god, this is incredible. And then immediately I'm like thinking it was used, and it was used again.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 2: Talking about a vagina candle.
Speaker 3: And I ran over to this.
Speaker 2: Just break it, just break it, just break it.
Speaker 7: Time.
Speaker 3: You can never find the kids outside. I never find it. No, they were at school.
Speaker 2: Oh thank god, neighbors. Oh so it's just you and listening to call her daddy.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, it could have been worse, but they just connect. It happens in the car too, when you blew this.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it just starts playing.
Speaker 2: I know someone who is who's having a spa BAF. She still lived with her parents. She was having a spa bar and she decided to watch something on her phone that adults sometimes watch, a flick. Yeah, yeah, flick, and it can connected through the house to the speakers downstairs where her parents are having a dinner party. And her mum ran upstairs, who slammed open the door and was like, what are you going? She had no idea I was going through the whole house.
Speaker 3: So you know it's back in the old days. When you accidentally sent a text, you just ripped the battery off the back of.
Speaker 2: The phone because it was and it was lost in space.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. It happened to me yesterday. I think I told you last night. I was messaging or sorry.
Speaker 4: I was commenting on former Australian Diamonds captain Laura Guides on what on her Instagram, commenting on a photo and I went to say, on your gutsy, she's been inducted into the.
Speaker 3: Sports Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Report her correct.
Speaker 4: I wrote ANALSI wow, so that was an edit job. Very quickly she.
Speaker 2: Realized sometimes auto correct gets you and you don't realize.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Let's talk when technology backfired, whether it was connecting to Wi Fi speakers auto correct. Auto correct will get your Bluetooth in the car everys Oh, what about when you go to reply one and you accidentally reply We are talking technology backfiring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now it happens to the best of us. Whether it's auto correct, whether your iPhone's accidentally connected to the smart speakers in your house, Casting can also get you in trouble. You know in your phone, cart TV.
Speaker 3: The screen sharing screens.
Speaker 2: Get people in trouble, Diana. And you know what else gets people in trouble, the iCloud. I know a few marriages that have ended over the kid's iPad that's got that's had dad's eye cloud.
Speaker 3: What about popping up on teams, chats and stuff? Oh yes, that'll get'll get.
Speaker 2: All right, Diana in Melbourne. Now you work at a cemetry I do.
Speaker 15: I work in the back office and we've got a reception area at the front and I was going to just play some music on our back speaker and couldn't work out why it was not playing. I had some serial banger going on and there was a receptions full of people waiting. Oh yeah, it was not good.
Speaker 2: We had a similar situation in here with brought our executive producer. Remember what happened to your wife?
Speaker 17: So my wife works with people with disability, and we were playing a song here. I think we're playing a c DC Highway to Hell.
Speaker 3: We were playing off your phone off.
Speaker 17: My phone accidentally connected to her speaker at work when she was treating patients, as opposed to playing here for us.
Speaker 3: That's inspiration all that tute highway.
Speaker 2: Hell, sorry, Anika, did you get in trouble?
Speaker 17: The patients didn't love it.
Speaker 2: Well, it could have been a funeral.
Speaker 3: Well, it happens to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: There we are, you're doing your physio, one step in front of the other.
Speaker 3: You gotta.
Speaker 2: Dear, let's go to clariness and then good morning? Did tech get you?
Speaker 16: Good morning?
Speaker 15: Guys?
Speaker 16: Let me set the scene. Yeah, it's Christmas Day in London. My best male friend was having his first Christmas with his now wife family and his phone was controlling the Bluetooth stick up. He popped upstairs for a shower, blow dropped on something naughty on his phone with.
Speaker 2: Some erotic noise, and it went through.
Speaker 16: The then played out over the whole house for.
Speaker 3: Christmas.
Speaker 16: While they were healing the prongs and getting the turkey basted.
Speaker 2: He was getting based wow jingle the way, Merry Christmas everyone, This is my new boyfriend. Christmas got him in the mood.
Speaker 3: Unwrapping presents with the new family is what set you off?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just meeting the in laws. Oh dear, just think you've got to tread very carefully when the in laws are in your house. I think all parents are in.
Speaker 3: The just wanted a distraction, Lisa, Hi, how are you tech?
Speaker 14: I am known for being techno challenged. And my son thought, my eldest thought it would be hilarious to change the words on my texting from you to a male of appendage.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you can. You can change yeah, yeah, yeah. You can change predictive texts to change things. I've seen this. You can change sentences as well. So you might write you might want to. You might just write how are you? Yeah, but you might put it in your phone. You just type h A Y and it knows to change it to how are you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: So every time you said.
Speaker 14: What every time I text him that I loved him, it came up.
Speaker 2: I love That's funny.
Speaker 3: Welcome morning, Melbourne. What a show it has been. We had Jeremy Piven aka Ari Gold from Entourage in before seven.
Speaker 2: Jump on our Socials. If you want to listen to that interview. We had to dump him within the first what one minute of the interview, probably about three times we could have done it.
Speaker 3: It was a very interesting show.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Piven. I don't think he's in a great headspace.
Speaker 3: No, the podcast is up if you want to go check it out. Otherwise I have a look at our socials and then's still to come this morning to go for a drink, can't you. Mister Craig David is back and he's on the air with us. First though, Oh my gosh, oh we get to Craig. Let's go to Frankster.
Speaker 2: Morning, Kylie, morning, how are we this morning?
Speaker 8: On?
Speaker 2: Is it a night? It's sort of an okay Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Morning right out there?
Speaker 2: What's it like down in Frankston this morning?
Speaker 14: Very great frank for you.
Speaker 2: I know Frankston foreshow's beautiful. I love it.
Speaker 3: Might see on the weekend for a fisher. Ye Hey, Kylie, I believe you're a blue bagger and this morning you want to go for five thousand dollars. Let's do this five thousand dollars.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 3: Got good news for you just forgetting through you picked the week for it. You have won the ultimate solo city staycation with Reset Nomo at Voco Hotel, Melbourne Central. How good this place is amazing. You're going to get overnight stay breaking included, spa treatment, late check out, you name.
Speaker 2: It, hit the roadly Frankston for night getting out of the city. How good?
Speaker 14: Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 3: Now let's try and top that up with five thousand dollars. The rules are simple. You'll hear a question, you'll hear a three two one. You must answer within that time.
Speaker 2: If you don't know, have a guess, Kylie, good luck.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Poo has been the voice of Winnie the Poop for the last thirty years.
Speaker 2: Three two, one of the most famous voices in the world.
Speaker 3: Jim, coming.
Speaker 2: Time for my stuntless exercise. I am stunt.
Speaker 3: There's a big doggo on it recently. Actually he.
Speaker 2: Didn't do Tigger as well. Probably I think he was also the voice of Tiger.
Speaker 3: Kylie. That overnight stay though, is coming your way, ingrat staff. Have a great weekend, you poo guys.
Speaker 2: I love the Pooh.
Speaker 3: Thank you. We love you too.
Speaker 2: Oh, she loved Winnie the pools. She loves us.
Speaker 3: Don't know. We'll never know.
Speaker 2: We love you, Kylie.
Speaker 3: I'm backing it with us. Hey, coming up next.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've got a surprise for you.
Speaker 3: This is Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: We're all just having today, aren't we are? Your best? Melbourne. That's all you can do on Friday.
Speaker 3: Spirits Spirits Hawks did their best last night an absolute ripper. Clint and I were there. We went to the dressing rooms afterwards to catch up with the Wizard.
Speaker 2: I might be on the Hawks for the final since my team's not in mate.
Speaker 3: The vibe in the dressing room last night was incredible. We ran into the Vixens. We did. The Vixens girls were down there with their medals and type of honor.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Yeah, the Vixen's girls wore their medals and did a lap.
Speaker 3: Of honor, not a literal lap of honor girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were wearing the medals.
Speaker 4: Since last Saturday, and they all had their little team tattoos.
Speaker 2: They all got tattooed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a real vibe in there.
Speaker 2: It was it looked like it was heaving. It was a new way now, something that we did, Clint last week that you didn't get to do because this all went down on the day that the Great Simon Goodwin.
Speaker 3: Got the Great got the book from the.
Speaker 2: Mighty Melbourne Deeds. So there was drama in your life and you couldn't come on a day that I'd been planning for a very long time.
Speaker 3: And now that I know what it was, I'm just deeply shattered. Shocking, so I would have absolutely dominated.
Speaker 2: Well. It was one of the happiest days of my life. This has been. This was a dream come true for me and I wanted to take you two with me.
Speaker 3: So I was told we need to come back into work at two thirty.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 2: I was like, thirty making my dreams come true.
Speaker 3: I've left the suburb once today I can't leave again. I've come into work and Lauren hands me a blind felt and said put it on. We're taking you somewhere now. I'll be honest because we do a segment on this show called Prabe the paper. Yes, And for months I think I can we go on the police and I thought.
Speaker 2: It's Chopper and I kind of played it up to make him think that because this was way better than the droper.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, we're going the police chopper. All the stuff were coming with us. I'm like, how many people can fit in the chopping?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no no. I took you to somewhere I have dreamt of going, but I have never been before.
Speaker 3: Clint take a listening blindfolded? Yeah, why I'm not being blindfolded? Hello, driver, let's go, don't mind me. I've just done my conversation with my drivers. Also, just a note to the producers. If you want to hoot someone so that I see where they're going, to give.
Speaker 2: Them a bella claver with holes in it.
Speaker 3: Seriously, I will not go out of the airport. Are we If this isn't messina, I'm going to be disappointed?
Speaker 2: Don't blind basic?
Speaker 3: Well that's the bar I've got, ye.
Speaker 2: But I did say I was excited. Really this one. I should have been blindfolded and you should have taken me there as a surprise.
Speaker 3: You're excited. You're more excited than me. That's what braddles me. Are we recording an expert segment A Gittens this week? A lady it knows a lot about cats?
Speaker 2: Yes, actually, Jason, I am showing you that my latest hobby is poldown swing.
Speaker 3: Are we here? I'm going this way?
Speaker 7: Could you slow down?
Speaker 3: I can't see.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay?
Speaker 2: Would you like to ask our mystery guests a question?
Speaker 3: How long have you worked to kittens?
Speaker 1: A couple of years?
Speaker 3: Is that Todd?
Speaker 2: It's Tod. We're finally on the tipping point.
Speaker 3: This is not the point, that's right. I s the blindfold off.
Speaker 2: On the set of the typic Point, Clint, It's my favorite show on TV.
Speaker 13: I love it.
Speaker 2: I scream at the TV. I get so excited when people win, and boy do I get excited.
Speaker 3: Drop Zone look big.
Speaker 2: Drop Zone four?
Speaker 3: Was that your choice?
Speaker 2: Well, I've watched the show, you get.
Speaker 3: How big are the coins in I r L.
Speaker 2: They're big. They're like the side I would say, slightly smaller than a soccer ball.
Speaker 3: Watch that big? Yeah? Yeah, actually like.
Speaker 2: A side plate, a side plate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're keating me. Well, how big is the big pot? Jackpot one? Big? Whoa? There's actually there's a bit of behind the scenes ts yeah that. I want to tell you about the sect something that we were shook.
Speaker 2: I don't think we can TV secret.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, no, no, no, what happens on the tipping point generally stays on the tipping point.
Speaker 2: Well, we did an actual episode, did you?
Speaker 7: We?
Speaker 3: Also, we couldn't do.
Speaker 2: It, so gen Z had to fill into you our twelve years.
Speaker 3: Producer Todd Woodbridge. We caught up with him before we started filming.
Speaker 2: Out to congratulations on the LOGI thank you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what a what a unexpected thing to happen?
Speaker 2: Was unexpected? Absolutely always knew you were going to win.
Speaker 10: Well, that's what everyone keeps saying that I have never done well in voting competitions because generally, I'm my audience is a little older.
Speaker 1: And they don't and you've helped lower.
Speaker 2: It sting the show Fi TV.
Speaker 10: But not Honestly, I never never did well in voting, and I thought, now there's no and the people you're up against.
Speaker 3: You never tried idle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I couldn't sing there be because of.
Speaker 3: That well deserved. Honestly, it's like a ductor water watching you host TV shirt it's.
Speaker 10: Been There is a lot of fun and as you guys have been able to see, there's the good bits getting in, having a bit of banter, watching people that get a little bit nervous and people that struggle under pressure.
Speaker 2: Jason, what's the easiest question that someone's got wrong that you've just gone on?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 3: Look, no, there's there's quite a few. There is.
Speaker 10: There is quite a few where sometimes and as the host, you know you've I've got to make the contestants feel comfortable the whole time.
Speaker 3: You don't want to make them feel silly.
Speaker 10: But occasionally there'll be a blank look on my face, like, how did that not get correct.
Speaker 3: Do you have someone in your ear pace go what? Well?
Speaker 2: Occasionally that happens.
Speaker 3: So we were on the set of The Tipping Point. Todd wood Bridge makes me.
Speaker 2: I would say, though it took me about three years of watching The Tipping Point to work out what was actually gone. Yeah, I watched that screen a lot with no idea.
Speaker 3: What those point You have watched pointless?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, that that takes them explaining.
Speaker 2: Now I might be a serial game shower, can I. By the way, Larry im out Todd wood Bridge, We're going to get it. He's the best, the best game show host.
Speaker 3: On the other side of this, we actually filmed an episode stop of The Tipping Point. Wait till you hear one, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Phillips, I was very fantiastic if.
Speaker 3: Anyone needed to be taken out with the tranquilizer.
Speaker 2: I had to say to me, Now, you know, you can push the buzzer lightly and it just wait till you have to smack it.
Speaker 3: When she buzzes in, I thought she was going to break the set.
Speaker 2: I was a bit excited about answering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ride my wheelhouse, good question. Justin Timperlake kidd is twenty four to nine. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason, Lauren Clint here as well, and Craig David joins us in minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love Craig David. But before we get to him last earlier this week, actually I took Jason a little excursion and it made my dreams come true.
Speaker 3: I took off the blindfold. Yep, you sure we're on your favorite TV show?
Speaker 10: All right, let's play Tipping Point. Welcome to Tippy Point, everybody were These three contestants are ready to take on the machine.
Speaker 1: So let's meet them.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Lauren. I am from Melbourne. I'm a radio host and I'm a huge fan of The Tipping Point.
Speaker 3: Hi. I'm jas i am a fellow radio host. I'm not sure where I am and I plan on taking whatever money I win home.
Speaker 15: Hi.
Speaker 8: I'm gen Z.
Speaker 1: I work for these two.
Speaker 2: I'm the twelve year old producer and I love the Tipping Point.
Speaker 10: A great to have you, the twelve year old producer.
Speaker 3: I'm not allowed.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you're allowed on the show.
Speaker 3: Gen Z.
Speaker 2: So Clint wasn't there because it was the day Simon Goodwin. We have super sub so of your producer represented.
Speaker 3: Todd was a bit worried, made his face.
Speaker 2: She actually twelve. I was like, no, she just behaves like the.
Speaker 3: Point poke machine. Appropriate is here, mate. It was just we're behind our buzzers. The names are on the buzzes.
Speaker 2: We did a proper episode. We're going to post it on our socials a little.
Speaker 3: Just have a listen to the intensity of one Lauren Phillips. Not only I can imagine I don't need to hear it. Not only when she hits the button.
Speaker 2: Oh, I nearly broke the button. I pushed it so hard.
Speaker 3: The intensity of where she wants to drop all right?
Speaker 1: Way round one bankfielder. Good luck to the three of you.
Speaker 3: Hands on buzzers.
Speaker 10: Here comes the first question, According to a well known idiom, what speaks louder than words?
Speaker 3: Lauren action indeed.
Speaker 2: Easy on the buzzer, Lauren, easy on the buzzer.
Speaker 1: What would you like to do?
Speaker 2: Lauren want four?
Speaker 10: Thanks Todd, Geezu's on it right later up drop zoning four for Laurence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it drops on four, thanks Todd.
Speaker 3: Why drop zone four?
Speaker 2: Oh, because there was the double Mystery prize. No, no, no, that was in drop zone two. But it was on the top shelf with history prizes. Very the double Coins was in drop zone four on the bottom shelf.
Speaker 3: O the Times too. Yeah. I asked Tod about the studio audience because back in the day when I did Ready Steady Cook the Elderly Bus, they used to said they don't do that. No, he said, they're all young and fresh. Their studio audience. It was.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it took me many years to work out what actually happened on the tipping point, but now I know.
Speaker 3: I love it. The questions actually got quite personal. He's obviously Doney's research. Listen to the show during.
Speaker 10: This segment, describe your partner as a meal. Lauren described Jase as a meal that is dense and basic.
Speaker 3: What was the meal?
Speaker 1: Gen Z pod time?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, it's not basic? I love pad time.
Speaker 10: Well, No, that's unfortunately. Do any of you two remember was it?
Speaker 3: Was it a dumpling?
Speaker 2: No, you're not that delicious? Was it all?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 10: I think I just best give the answer. It was a bagel with cream cheese.
Speaker 3: That's you A bit of a mouthful.
Speaker 2: Had drops on too, thanks Todd. I absolutely dominated No, no.
Speaker 3: No, We're going to post the full episode over the weekend on our socials. What she was a lot? They invited you back for a celebrity edition. I'd love to see it.
Speaker 2: I actually got strangely nervous, even though they're only three people in the audio. That was our producers.
Speaker 3: Overwhelmed. Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I can now empathize with anyone who's been on a game show and who has not not had their proudest moments because it can be very intimidating.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, here we go. You gonna pull out the line big Brother contestants. It was in the edit they made me look like that. Can we do we do a massive shout out and thank you to the team at the tipping point as well for having us.
Speaker 2: Could we do a Jace Lauren game where we get biggest fans of the show and see who wins Jase Laurens edition of on the show case.
Speaker 3: You're on the air with Jace and Lauren Clint here as well, And let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 12: If music in the two thousands was Peanut Butter, then our next guest was Jay.
Speaker 3: And the man won't.
Speaker 12: Stop pumping out bangers with us letters Chill, wake up and I.
Speaker 13: Want you to know that so hard you sleep, then sleep then but a week don please welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: And a week up crack.
Speaker 7: Seen up butter jelly business. Wow, how are you? How are you all?
Speaker 2: We're great? How are you?
Speaker 13: I'm so well, thank you. I'm like, it's like it's a special day to day with a new album coming out, so I'm just like really excited to be speaking to you.
Speaker 3: It's funny. I was talking to a singer about this the other day, about the anticipation leading up to release date and then there's really there's nothing you can do. It is like you would feel exposed to a certain degree.
Speaker 7: Yeah, do you know what the funny thing is?
Speaker 13: I feel like a bit of a giddy kid like child who's just like my first album when I released. That's why I keep liking it so born to do it, just because I remember how I felt when I put that album. I didn't even know what album really was. I was just a collection of songs, and then it changed my life in such in a dramatic way and lives in so many people's hearts that I now realized that I just want to feel that again. I want to feel when peoples play for the first time. Yeah, so yeah, I'm just I'm just loving life, like having a new album is ninth album, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's hard to believe that that first album came out twenty five years ago, Like they were the anthems of my like teenage.
Speaker 3: We were singing it in the bar at the footy last.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that was twenty five years ago?
Speaker 7: I know, it only feels like yesterday in so many spaces.
Speaker 13: And when you say things like you know what I mean, like you have you have core memories to songs like even if we'd never met to Noah, song has connected with you in some way that you always think of that song with that situation, I don't think it's it's like having a number one again and again and again.
Speaker 7: So thank you for human sharing it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean seven days so I was. I was in my final years of high school when one day was it? Oh, I mean, it was like the anthem to all of my rope, like teenage boyfriends.
Speaker 7: What Sunday Sunday?
Speaker 2: Were killed on Sunday? I was more interested on being taken for a drink on Tuesdays. But look some of the new songs on the new album I mean, why Cup sounds like it could almost fit into some of those old bangers I've I've heard it and I feel like I've heard it before. It's one of those great.
Speaker 13: Songs that really I really appreciate because I've tried one get into that that, don't sweat it, just have fun in the studio, just like I did in the first album. But to also know that if I'm going to do a garage song, then it's always going to be the litmus test against rewind. If I'm going to do an R and B song, then seven Days. If it's going to be more of a pop song, then say walking Away. So there's always these songs, which is great as a songwriter because you always then set the bar high and you try to achieve. You never go for wanting to create the same because it will never be the same. But you say it needs to be in this world, it needs to be in this this ether. So the fact that wake Up I can play it in my DJ sets against rewind and it goes off the same way.
Speaker 7: I'm like, yeah, that's the vibe, that's the vibe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talking about taking it back, I remember seeing you. I worked for Channel nine and I remember seing you on the set of Hey Hey, It's Saturday.
Speaker 3: Is that the last time you would have been in Melbourne.
Speaker 13: I've been back. I've been back quite recent. I mean i've been back there, Like I got to say, a couple of years back. I was out there. But it's there's so many different like juncture points along the way. I mean, taking it back to some crazy like early festivals. You know you need to have a big party in the park, festival, yeah, stuff coming out doing acoustic for the first time, and Delta a good room just like it was just dropping her and like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you mates with Delta bodroom or do you like her music? How do you remember Delta from all those I've.
Speaker 13: Been Delta is amazing just because we got to know each other when when we first started off, and I've seen her career grow and she's just a national treasure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would have both been young getting in the music industry back then. You're in Delton, never on a little date or anything, did you correct?
Speaker 13: I mean we kind of we were keeping it like quite friendly at that time. You know, when I look back, you say, wow.
Speaker 3: I really missed that one night.
Speaker 7: What are you doing my man to do it as well. You would, you had some good tunes at the time. You're You're half the press.
Speaker 2: Draft over adulta Good Room, Craig David Collab.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of collapse, you've teaned up with Jojo. Now we get confused on the show. No Jojo leave get out that one? Yeah that one. Yeah. We spent about twenty minutes on the air one day trying to work out with witch.
Speaker 13: Let me tell you when you're here, like, get out back now it's the end of you and you're like, this is them that live in the heart.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, too late.
Speaker 13: I mean it was like a millennial dream to have her to perform on that song and to have a collaboration with her, but just to it just felt like it felt so real, like we're talking about being in it with you, and you know that JoJo's been through some life. Yeah, like we talked about Delta Good Room, like she's he's started off you you live life and she had the roller coaster ride, put a book out wearing a heart and as sleeve. She's got new music, and I just felt like everyone was like, yes, this is what we want to feel like this and so I'm glad that you touched on that song because it's one of my favorites from the album.
Speaker 3: Well look we'll let you go, but thank you so much for your time this morning. It's always good to have you on their mate. Last couple of times we've caught up, you just seem so happy. You're grinning like a cheshier cat. Yeah, that's some good take.
Speaker 13: It's that you know expressly thank you.
Speaker 7: I always have a good time when we speak.
Speaker 13: But I think it's that thing, you know, the album In Australia, you always get the album first, or the singles first.
Speaker 7: You know, it's always there where everyone everyone.
Speaker 13: That's the spot before it gets released everywhere else.
Speaker 7: So in my heart just feels like.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, Joy, come and visit us soon and enjoy releasing this album. Oh my god, we've had a full dad, do you know what? I love our job, how fart away to finish a show on a Friday ten old mate, giving ourselves heartburners. We pretend to dance like teenagers. I need a gascon and a power raiding someone probably to help me to my car.
Speaker 4: I think Rollercoaster today has been started way back when with Jeremy Given.
Speaker 2: If there was every day to go and listen to some of our podcasts.
Speaker 3: Today might be the day I've done this job for twenty seven years.
Speaker 2: Was that one of the greatest interviews you've ever done? The Jeremy Pivot interview. It's unforgettable.
Speaker 3: I loved it, leaning into it, I like to show.
Speaker 2: I loved it so much that after we had to dump him the first time, which is when someone says something that you absolutely cannot play the radio. We dumped it, right, and you cannot say that. All right, let's wind this up. And I was like, let's talk him over the song. He's sticking around for another break. Look him on for half an hour.
Speaker 3: I love to rush.
Speaker 2: It was the longest half hour of Clint's life.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, because he's got stuck into me.
Speaker 2: I hated you so much.
Speaker 3: I really hated it. It's a rare occurrence.
Speaker 2: I really lent him to him hating you, because nobody hates you.
Speaker 3: Really res a happy sixtieth Jeremy, Who do you ask my weight?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So what does his role?
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 3: His role? The idiot guy? In fact, the most.
Speaker 2: Response when he said what he said, the idiot, I was like, Okay, this is not going to go well for us.
Speaker 3: Thank you for me, Jeremy, I love you.
Speaker 2: Listen to that show. He's the straight guy. Where is so, Jeremy.
Speaker 3: You can go listen to the Jeremy broadcast.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I loved it. If you're going to a show tonight, let us know how to is that wan want? He said six times he didn't know where he was to us, he just kept going, but I don't know where I.
Speaker 3: Am out of the cannon tonight actually.
Speaker 2: Gets fired out of a cannon.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's part Jeremy Piven. Because we also got to meet Craig David.
Speaker 3: Also, we went on the tipping point.
Speaker 2: It has been it's a big shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hey, can we just say thank you for listening to the show, Thanks for joining us this week. It has been an absolute hope.
Speaker 2: Oh we love waking up with you Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We go out again tonight, Jason. You know what I think, Thursday nights our new think so because.
Speaker 2: Have fun a Friday shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a bit slow Thursday night. You have a great weekend everywhere, great weekend. We will see you're well.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Piven, good luck brother, good luck for the cannon.
Speaker 3: We'll see him Monday.
Speaker 2: Lauren l wake up feeling good following them on the socials