Speaker 1: We got get you every morning, every day, every lazy gentleman, Adelaides journey and hazy. I'm not one who knows too much about fashion jokes. No, but when you rolled in here for twenty twenty five yesterday, you're either sporting a left moon boot or a giant rebock pump. What's going on? And just on the left side, Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: On the left side.
Speaker 3: So sometimes life just doesn't pan out, you know, the way you plan it. I didn't plan to start twenty twenty five with a busted foot.
Speaker 1: But here we are welcome and this is your year.
Speaker 2: Thank you so very much.
Speaker 3: I've spent too much time in a moonboot, as you would know, over the journey, and I'm a.
Speaker 2: Little bit over it.
Speaker 3: So what I have finally decided is that me and my beautiful lover, Netball probably need to separate. What Yeah, No, I think the time has come in my late thirties where Netbull and I probably need to call it quits. Right.
Speaker 1: This is tough, This is really tough.
Speaker 3: Anyone who's been through a breakup will understand exactly what I'm going through.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. That's what I will say is, and I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire. You're saying it's mutual. Netbule saying is saying that they broke up with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, netflk'say. So what I thought i'd do to make it at least feel like it was. My decision is sit down and pen a heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: Netball letter to say, do you know what?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: And I? I think we're done?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You poor things?
Speaker 4: S dear Netball.
Speaker 2: There's no other way to say this.
Speaker 3: You and I need to separate because you keep hurting me, and this week you went ahead and you broke my foot. We'll be together for decades, and I've loved you for as long as I can remember, but just lately, I feel like you've been gaslighting me, telling me to keep going when you know I'm just not good enough or committed anymore. There's no amount of sugar free power, raided volta and twelve point fives that can sustain this relationship. And how I didn't know that the end of our union would be Tuesday night netball.
Speaker 2: At the Ica. Stepney, who knew?
Speaker 3: And before you ask, there is no one else except for the Thunderbirds, But nothing ever happened between the two of us. I swear I'm going to miss you in our weekly dates, but you've put me in a moon boot once too often, and I just don't trust you anymore. I will always love you, my netty, but this is goodbye for reels or until my footthels in time for the twenty twenty five winter season as all waves netball.
Speaker 2: Here if you need o body.
Speaker 5: Hur.
Speaker 1: Sum. It's such a beautiful way to end it as well. Here if you need Oh my gosh, you poor thing. Are you okay?
Speaker 2: I'm alright. I'm actually quite painful.
Speaker 3: I did it last just during mixed social netball, for goodness sake. Came down and there was such a massive crack at my foot that the guy that I was playing against goes, oh god.
Speaker 1: Tip boy, it's like a whip crack.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: And then I went and got an X ray and the woman who was taking it said, oh, look, I should probably leave this for your doctor to tell you, but oh my god, big crack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not good. Do you know what. I'm not going to miss you turning up on a Wednesday. I'm so tired. Yes, I'm late. I had mixed netball last night and it didn't start till nine forty.
Speaker 2: I'll call time on our relationship too.
Speaker 1: If you're not careful, Hey, look, any condolence texts or anything I was sent through, please do so. I for double nine one nine nine one nine.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm being quite serious about this.
Speaker 3: If you've broken up with netball, if you've had to make the decision, enough is enough. Yeah, give us all thirteen twenty four to ten and just cry with me, Cry with me.
Speaker 1: Baby, It's fine. Our first text just came through. It's from your knees and all it says is ye, should we get a saws week? Goodbye to you, be anchor?
Speaker 6: Good morning hazy.
Speaker 1: How are you you're coming through? Well, take us through it. You're going through a break up as well?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, so might.
Speaker 6: It's been a long time coming. I've been like Jodie, had injuries and injuries. I played for fourteen years.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and in wait sorry, and what was the final straw, bi Anchor?
Speaker 6: I dislocated and fractured my elbow and needed a basement.
Speaker 1: A dislocated elbow. So was it out and you had to put it back in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It was out?
Speaker 6: And then they tried to put it in three times and then ended up having to cast it and then it didn't line up properly, so I had have surgery and so and.
Speaker 2: So you've delivered the news to netball that you're not coming back. Is that right?
Speaker 6: The doctor's delivered it for me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, did Nipple break up with you ya a friend? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sorry, you have.
Speaker 3: To find something a lot less taxing on your limbs. Oh my gosh. Okay, So Lexi from Findon, you've also had a breakup with Nipple.
Speaker 1: I shall have.
Speaker 6: It's very sad, I must say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's devastating, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 6: I am I've had an ankle reconstruction about four years ago, and I'm all waiting shoulder reconstruction hopefully this year.
Speaker 1: The word reconstruction and netball get to use far too much incentences requently.
Speaker 3: Did this happen on a hard concrete court or was it more a indoor court?
Speaker 1: No, this is a hard outdoor court.
Speaker 4: I played for a walk club.
Speaker 2: Oh goodness, actually very strong club.
Speaker 1: I hate Wildcats.
Speaker 2: That's my club.
Speaker 3: They're the Cats though. You are right, Oh, Lexi, I'm so sorry to hear about your breakup. Hanging hang in there.
Speaker 1: Che, thank you for cole so you guys can all mourn together. That's a good thing. This is feel from freeling. He texted in, saying, Jodie is the John fun of netple. Should we back? It's a big retirement to her. I'm so sorry you answered this change and everybody called through as well. Thank you for sharing your heartbreaking moments that you've had with netball where it's gone pear shaped and you've had to break up. And of course anyone who gets on air automatically goes so on the stand by list for Nova's cashuald of thing.
Speaker 2: We start playing as we're young girls. So for a lot of people it's a decade long love affair with the game.
Speaker 3: Oh che, next minute it's over and you're hobbling around an ugly neat brace or an ankle brace.
Speaker 1: And then next minute, two months later, late at night, maybe a Saturday night, you get a little text. Guess who it is Netball. All it says is you up? How are you responding? Jod's you should ignore it. You should ignore it.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to leave netble hanging with a couple of dots for a little while, just for about a minute or two and see what it does.
Speaker 1: Replies again, Wyd what you doing. I need to know. I need to know now, I need to know, I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know what news today to know this, here's what you need to know. What you need to know With Jody and As, I don't want to degress too much. But before we get into the fact that Craig Tiley is called for Novak Djokovic to be immortalized into the statue form at Melbourne Park, can we touch because we were away We touched briefly on the os Open this year.
Speaker 2: I mean I felt embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I felt embarrassed for the spectators sitting there booing everyone and everything. Like, I just thought it was a super poor reflection of US as a country.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's gonna look very good abroad. No, no, and in particular me. Novak himself has had some issues in Australia. Yeah, little sorts of things, and the latest claim that he was poisoned when he was in quarantine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was interesting.
Speaker 3: My favorite part of the ozz Open this year was the American tennis player who was the absolute villain because she was playing in Australia.
Speaker 1: Danielle Collins.
Speaker 2: I love her and she came out She's like, oh do you know what?
Speaker 3: She's not good on you for turning up because me and my friends we like yourts.
Speaker 2: We like Mostar and.
Speaker 1: Coco gar That's what we like to do. Yeah, you can kiss my air?
Speaker 2: Is it wrong that I loved that?
Speaker 3: I loved it as well, Like she embraced all the hate and just went back at your idiots.
Speaker 2: You paid for a ticket to go and watch.
Speaker 1: Me because there's nothing worse than the whole. Or I paid for a ticket, I can do what I want in the stands. Well, don't be surprised if an athlete eventually turns around and gives it back to you. Don't sit there and be like, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: To me, And guess what, I go and buy a burgers Sometimes. It doesn't make me able to be an absolute shit human?
Speaker 2: Does it? Just because I paid thirteen ninety five?
Speaker 1: Does it put you in a pretty awful mood?
Speaker 8: Though some of the prices those days, you more than most, you a little tighter, No back, Jocovic, though this is Are we about to have a very very very small debate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Craig Tyley coming out and saying that he should be immortalized by a statue while he's still playing, still active and obviously still alive. I'm all for this, really, the dudes want it. Ten times.
Speaker 2: Actually, that is quite exceptional.
Speaker 1: Ten times I think I can comfortably say this and by the time if this does in fact prove me to be wrong, that no one will remember anyway in the open era, no one will ever ever win the Australian Open in the men's circuit again ten times?
Speaker 2: What about Sinner? He might he's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Well, he might be facing a little doping man that's going to hold him back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. But there is the argument though, like.
Speaker 3: What's the point in immortalizing someone in statue once they're dead? Like if you would have put a statue of me outside Nova once I've died, and what's the point in that?
Speaker 2: How am I supposed to feel good about myself?
Speaker 1: Just just say, just to get a bit of an insight. Do you think that's going to happen? Do you think his plans in place? Don't about their glads? It's got to be Jody who's that coming?
Speaker 2: Okay, not me?
Speaker 1: Oh, and just quickly as well. See if you're a TikTok fan, and particularly over there, there's so much uncertainty with what's going to happen with Donald Trump in charge, but there is talks that Microsoft may take over and buy TikTok. It should be a great result for the Americans.
Speaker 2: How does that look in real time? So you want to get on TikTok?
Speaker 1: So Clippy just oh my god, Clippy.
Speaker 3: Clearlip, would you like to see the latest food preparation videos?
Speaker 2: And you're like, bugger off clip.
Speaker 1: How about the timing of Clippy throughout his short tenure the bike just never knew how to time himself into a social situation. What about when you're a thirteen year old bloke on the farm and you've just discovered, just discovered the Internet, and it's like midnight and you know, Mum and Dad's sleep and you think I'm safe here, and then halfway through Clippi pops up and goes, hey, what are you doing? And then the next morning, and then the next morning Dad comes out and goes, hey, mate, why is Clippy crying and shaking in the corner?
Speaker 9: Don't know that The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it is easily offended. Well, you're about to find out just how easily your father.
Speaker 7: He's only money Jody and has six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, block your ears. It's about get wild night studio.
Speaker 3: And I'm about to degrade myself in just a moment. But have you ever asked yourself, why is it.
Speaker 2: That when I walk into Bunnings I need to do a poop?
Speaker 1: Is? Yeah, it isn't me. It's a thing.
Speaker 2: And if you ever wondered that, don't worry.
Speaker 3: You're not alone because people are asking the question online what is behind the Bunnings bathroom urge? Why is it that the minute you walk into those doors and you see those beautiful men and women in the green aprons with the red Bunning sign on it, that you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, he's specifically the men.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not.
Speaker 1: Is it the Is it the green polos that are doing it?
Speaker 2: I'm not Bunning follow entirely.
Speaker 3: Sure, I will get to the science behind it in just a moment.
Speaker 2: That This is a girl called listening to Price.
Speaker 3: She's a podcast post also known as rooms, and she explains what happens to her when she walks into the hardware store.
Speaker 7: I went to Bunnings ware House to buy a hammer, and as soon as I walked in, I just had this wave. I had this wave wash over my body that I really needed to take a shit. And this happens to me without fail, every single time that I go to Bunnings Warehouse. And so I posted about it and not kidding, I reckon. One hundred and fifty people messaged me saying that they have the exact same phenomena. But the most harrowing account of this phenomena came from an ex employee of Bunnings. Five times in five years did this man see actual human feces in the display to.
Speaker 1: The display toilet produce?
Speaker 3: The display toilet is just open right like this is not like an actual portaloo like a toilet. It's just like a dead sit in the middle of the lighting section in funny.
Speaker 1: It would be, and when the seats close, you're like, oh no, it's happened again.
Speaker 3: So apparently the science behind it is that there is a unique and profound relationship between the brain and the gut. So there's a guy called doctor Zach Turner who said Bunnings is a century playground. Timber fertilizes potting mix and varnishes, mingle with the unmistakable aroma of sausage. Thiszling outside and these smells can stimulate the vagus nerve, kicking digestion into gear and creating that all too familia.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Or do you live in fear of that need to go to the toilet immediately if not sooner in a place where you cannot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to be open, open, because nice and early. I think I've got reasonably quite close. I crapped myself the other day, and it's always after. It's always after a coffee, if it's one or two coffees. I think most people, once you have a coffee, it's just it flicks a switch, isn't it. It's game on.
Speaker 3: Sometimes less than two minutes where you're okay, I'm going to regret asking this question.
Speaker 2: Where did you grab yourself? Mate?
Speaker 1: So I went for a run and I went from I was going past it Glenelg when I was two k's by the time I got to Glenelg, and I was like, I'm I'm in serious trouble here. And it was a public tourt there, but it was completely full. For some reason, there was a lineup. So, and I hate to say it, and this is probably while they're going bust, but I had to go to a chibo. I went to the GBO and by the time I got in there some things that already happened. But it was all good. It was manageable, okay. But since then, yeah, cheebo completely bug it branch in one incident.
Speaker 3: Well, I just very I'll very quickly tell this story and I'll probably regret it.
Speaker 2: But this happened to me the other day.
Speaker 3: You know that urge where you're like, I've got eighteen seconds before i have to find a toilet otherwise I'm in real trouble.
Speaker 1: Was the way you walk, as well as real straight arch back.
Speaker 3: I was going to pilates together day. I drove two minutes from my house and I went, oh my god, and I'm gone, screeched into the OA here, sprinted past the subway, bitto.
Speaker 2: The toilet just in time. But do you think I made that pilates class? Oh no, I did not. It's a good fifteen.
Speaker 7: Minutes in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you needed a shower after that.
Speaker 3: So every now and then, I'm my TV is naturally attuned to Channel ten permanently, but I'll just casually flick over just to see.
Speaker 1: What your Sometimes I don't know, maybe the kids have just flicked stations for some reason. Yeah, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the kids grab the remote and play with it, and oh, there we are Channel seven News. Anyway, you're sitting on the desk, they're about to rip into your sport and you're coming off the back of a story about Maslin's Beach.
Speaker 2: Everyone the contents of the story.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. So they do a thing every single week on Channel seven called flashback and done beautifully by Michael Smith. And this week was fifty years celebrating Mason's Beach, And of course that is a genuine nude beach. There's a part of Mason's Beach if you're just running after the first time where it's a proper nude area and they're celebrating fifty years of nudeness.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's cute about what you just said is you are working on the assumption they're not. Everyone knows that Maslin's is an absolute notice beach.
Speaker 2: Everyone's across that. Yeah you know that?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah I do. And it was you know, it's quite shocking when I moved down here, because I moved down here in two thousand and six and never knew things like this actually existed. There's genuine legal areas for people to be nude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you ever ventured down there and thought, you know what I might get.
Speaker 1: Amongst Okay, let me finish this sentence before we rip in. I was down there with the kids the other day. What do you mean it is a true story?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Because if you get away all the super super old willies that are hitting you in the face down there, what she will see is it is the most gorgeous, one of the most gorgeous parts of South Australia. The cliffs that come down like they're big cliffs that come down to the beach. So it is quite a popular spot to take photos. We took the kids down there about six months ago and we had family photos at around about seven o'clock that night. We'll fight through all sorts of different willies, but we got through. And what I will say is technology these days with AI and editing things out absolutely unbelievable. No, we didn't run into any willies, right, but you've just got to you've just got to get past the whole nakedness and realize that it's actually gorgeous. Part Vessa, I just feel like.
Speaker 3: Of all the beaches in South Australia to have family photos, the very last one I would ever whose would be the only newdist speech in South Australia.
Speaker 1: And all I will say it is my wife's car Idea really not me, Are you sure? Because that's the other thing you've ever gone on Mason's Beach and you see what's going on there. I don't know if there's like an age limit, but it's almost like you've got to be sixty plus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I came.
Speaker 1: So what's with that?
Speaker 3: By the way, is anyone going down to Maslin's thinking I'm going to see some young hot things strolling along the beaches anyone under that misconception?
Speaker 1: Yes, because if you do that, she's going to be really really uninspired.
Speaker 3: And sadly disappointed. Yes, sagglely disappointed.
Speaker 1: MAPS is going to be interesting this year because we already have a villain we do.
Speaker 2: His name is Tim.
Speaker 3: He's a pe teacher, so Basically, he referees dodgeball for a.
Speaker 1: Living, wears footy shorts to work.
Speaker 2: That's the drone, That's that's him.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he's rocked up and he said, don't worry about this, guys, I'm genuine.
Speaker 2: I'm here for love. I will not call the wool over your eyes.
Speaker 3: Next minute, he's getting filmed after he met his lovely bride called Katie, who's thirty seven and just has a penchant for statement necklaces, like a like a crocodile, like a lizard. She had an lizard nexles on last night.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, stunning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it matched his nose ring. So did he have a nose ring too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He does, does Heah?
Speaker 4: And he's got things to say, does he? He's got some criticisms.
Speaker 3: Well, he's got plenty of things to say about his new bride, who he was, needless to say, very unimpressed with, because he stormed off after the ceremony unbeknownst to Tim. Now, I mean, Tim, have you ever watched this show, because we've invested four nights a week for the last two.
Speaker 2: Years in this show.
Speaker 3: You had cameras on you when you decided to go on a bit of a rant about your new bride and guess what it wasn't complimentary.
Speaker 1: Just picture this as well. Yeah, the camera angle from Tim is ages away. Yeah, so I feel like he thinks that he's in the clear and he's in the private.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's this safe space having a chat with a produce.
Speaker 2: So she's got my back.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't dog me bro nothing. Well, guess what she dogged you, brother?
Speaker 4: Totally not what I wanted.
Speaker 1: Good. I normally go just short, petite.
Speaker 5: Blonde or brunette like Katie's yeah, nothing what normally i'd go for.
Speaker 1: There's no attraction.
Speaker 2: There's nothing there, and I can tell straight.
Speaker 1: Away, and it's just sort of like I'm shatter it. And just like as soon as I was up out, the giveaway that he was getting recorded was when the producer went, we've got our villain.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I don't normally go for someone who says she's nothing what I normally go for it.
Speaker 2: That's not than what nothing what I normally go for.
Speaker 4: Poor girl watching this back, he's like I normally go for short, petite and blonde or brunette when she's a redhead. So it's like other three options it would never have been her.
Speaker 2: And I saw her the next morning and she's waking up.
Speaker 3: She's the whole face is tears stained, and she's like, he said that he wanted to sleep in separate bedrooms and I'm like, oh yeah. And then it's revealed that she's come on the show because she's got self esteem issues.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, love that. Yes said she's been single for ten years, so she thought that she would go find the love of her life via the experiments guided by the experts. And we speak to John Aiken quite regularly lovely, bok so lovely.
Speaker 3: But I even I am now like you guys, give it up, give it up, give up the bruce. You ain't on this show to match people so they can find true love. You are putting this show together to entertain us and to exploit people's vulnerabilities, like poor old thirty seven year old single Katie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's got self esteem?
Speaker 1: How could you not see this coming? Katie? Wake up?
Speaker 4: Do you even like John aikin? Is he actually a nice guy or does he just give you compliments every time?
Speaker 2: So he's playing you like a fiddle.
Speaker 3: He's gaslighting you by making you think that you're worthy and that he's.
Speaker 4: A good bloke.
Speaker 1: I'd be shatted if I was watching her back and there was secret vision of John Aiken talking to the producer being like, he's not my type. Let's talk gen Z headline for you. I'm just joking to the junior and vice president of the gen Z Club and that his producers are.
Speaker 2: We headline for you.
Speaker 3: Gen Z are so incapable of cooking they cannot even make an omelet. They branded that particular one ingredient dish too stressful.
Speaker 1: One ingredient dish as well, So we're not even talking about adding in ingredients. Just what two three eggs? So flip it and see how it goes.
Speaker 3: So nearly two thirds of gen zed adults admit they lack basic cooking skills, with around sixty one percent saying they cannot make an omelet.
Speaker 2: Stop looking at me, you're the only gens.
Speaker 4: Appointing for my generation. We can cook omelets?
Speaker 1: Surely no, you know how to order an omelet on overeats. That doesn't count.
Speaker 4: How growth that would be by the time I got that, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: You two injits should be speaking too loudly, because produce a flak, you admitted, and you're what a millennial?
Speaker 2: You can't cook an omelet?
Speaker 1: No, I've never cooked an omelet. I don't know how to.
Speaker 4: That's embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Oh thanks, I've never cooked a normally.
Speaker 1: I don't know how.
Speaker 5: I cannot honestly tell you the last time I.
Speaker 1: A thing had a split, cracked an egg? Cracked an egg?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: No idea?
Speaker 2: Can you can you poach an egg?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is? Can you can you throw an egg? Did that a few times when I was younger? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: I don't know how to cook eggs. So I've seen you do an omelet? Did you do an omelet.
Speaker 2: Sometimes every week?
Speaker 3: No? I do omelots every kindle for tata, but also onleots every weekend.
Speaker 2: I love a good on that that's really good.
Speaker 4: It's just so good.
Speaker 2: And you chucking some.
Speaker 3: Tomato and baby spinach, a fetter, some mushrooms maybe if you're feeling fancy, some spring onions, you know? Do you know it surprised me about you because I said, okay, if you want to poach an egg, get some of those silicon round egg holder things, right, And you said, oh yeah, I like the things then, so you can do like star shaped poached eggs. I'm like, no, that's a cookie cutter. As a cookie cutter.
Speaker 1: Don't put a cookie cutter in the frying pan. How many times we got to tell you that?
Speaker 5: Now I figured that out, But I remember in the third draw down growing up, there was those things, and I thought they were all for eggs.
Speaker 2: So you've got poached egg shaped santas have you?
Speaker 1: For Christmas? Absolutely?
Speaker 8: Mom?
Speaker 1: Can I have some star eggs? No, Alex, that's not a thing. Thirteen twenty four ten. What can't you expose yourself for somebody else? Because we're in a saf space and no judgment here. I'm so so very thankful that I'm married to a lovely lady who really likes baking. Caral loves it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also she's a very good cook.
Speaker 2: She's a goddess.
Speaker 1: I don't think she enjoys it, but she's very very good at When I was single, I, oh my gosh, I would cook chicken. We'd cut up the chicken and we'd put it in the frying pan with a dash of oil, and you get the frozen veggies and you'd whack it all in there. The only sort of flavor that you would add to that would be salt be But no, that's how you would live. That's how I lived for about four or five years. It gives you all the basic needs that you know require. That's a function really healthy.
Speaker 4: So I think, you know what I've thought about it. I think there are two sides to gen z. There are the gen zetters that are all over the TikTok recipes and Instagram recipes, and they're really good cooks and they're awesome. And then there's the useless ones, which we're referring to. Yeah, and I'd like to think they don't exist, but they do. My girlfriend's housemates, one of my friend's housemates gets Uber eats every single day, every single day.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 4: You got no calacy to learn how to cook when you was ordering in every day.
Speaker 2: So I think, like when I grew up, I had to cook.
Speaker 3: I was cooking family meals by the time I was like thirteen because Mum worked, not shift right, so that was it. I had to If I didn't cook, no one cooked. Wow, so no one ate. So like now I don't understand because all these young girls and boys, their parents all work, So how were you not uber, it's awful.
Speaker 1: Family meals since I was thirty, and it sounds like the start of a documentary thirty for thirty. If I didn't cook, no one, that's just how we grew up.
Speaker 3: If I didn't jump on a bike and cycle there was no electricity.
Speaker 1: I used to walk fifteen miles to school every morning, thirty to thirty four ten. What can't you cook? Expose yourself, maybe exposing partner. It's really really nice to save space. But let's have some fun with this, shall we. Yes, please, let's go to one of the most gorgeous places in the world, and that is West Croydon. Good morning, Rose, good morning. How are you going well, Rose Dobin? Your son please?
Speaker 8: Well, he certainly can't cook egs, but he was just staring blankly at the toaster one day wondering how it works.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Rose, how old?
Speaker 1: It was ten at the time, so not quite you know, but still it should be able to make toast at that age. I would have thought, Yeah, we're in that stage right now, so six and a four year old. The six year old can make toast, well, yeah, and I think the four year old is getting close.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, how hard is it?
Speaker 3: You put you put the bread in the doaster and you push a button down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. Yeah. I think my four year old was trying to put the toaster on top of the bread. Could not work out what he needed to do.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I heard the other day, Rose, which was quite interesting? You know when you put the number between say one and five. I thought it was like, how brown you wanted to toast? Apparently that's the length of time.
Speaker 1: That's a big debate. Now it's time. It's definitely time, is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so equals brownness quite stocks the end of equation.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you so much for your call. Jesse from the city. Hi Jesse, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Is this you? What can't you cook?
Speaker 1: I can't cook?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: That's the one. Do you know what, Jesse? I'm when I go in to bat for you. When I was a youngster finding my way, trying to find the love of my life, and we'd probably have rice with each and devy meal. I couldn't pick cook it either. Do you have an issue with glugginess? Yeah? Or I burned the right to the pop yep, same thing. Rice comes out gluggy at the top. And in an absolute crispy burnie mess that ruined Japan down the bottom.
Speaker 3: Just got a little tip for you now, Jesse, So go along to Cole's purchase rice in a packet.
Speaker 2: It's all done for you.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Peel off the corner of the pouch. Forty five seconds you're away, Dowe. That's all you have to do.
Speaker 1: That's what I've resorted to, right, that's that changed the riceing game forever everything, you know, It changed the Bachelor game forever.
Speaker 2: It didn't.
Speaker 1: Joe's last couple of days have been mind blowing to say the least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolute chaos outside the magistrates court yesterday as a group of allegendi or Nazi representatives. Can you remember they marched down North Terrace on the weekend in a seemingly white supremacist protest. So they all faced court yesterday. The alleged leader of the gang refused to take bail, elected to stay behind bars as his protest against the judicial system. There was a guy called Joel Davis who is seemingly a member of this group. He confronted a police officer yesterday after he was accused of wearing a neo Nazi symbol during the protest. This is an account of the audio or the exchange, the very heated exchange between him and a member of sapole.
Speaker 1: You're not a legislator, you're not a judge. You're a police officer. Do your job according to the laws on the books. Make them up as you go. All right, let me know when you're down and allow no boom lost that one champion.
Speaker 3: Neo Nazi representative zero, let me go, let me know when you finish ranting, and then I will promptly arrest you.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 3: And then another alleged member of the group detailed their plans to build a community in out back Australia.
Speaker 2: And this is what, according to him, that will look like. Yeah, the boys would like to get some land in a rural area and have white families raising our children together. Where do we even start?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do you start?
Speaker 2: This is here's where I'd like to start.
Speaker 3: What women are you going to entice into outback Australia to pro create with you and create these little families? Because I don't know a woman alive who would actively participate in any sort of activity that would reproduce another human with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a very very good call, and you'd hope so, particularly in this country. But I mentioned a few times now, I don't I didn't know this sort of behavior, these groups, this sort of ideology even existed in Australia, and even like and you know that America's got so much going on and places all over the world. But this sort of feels like something from a movie, does it, not like, Oh my gosh, yeah, exactly right. But then there's probably a part of me that feels sorry for some of these blokes. If they've come up with a childhood and if they can sort of trigger it back to a childhood where they're in such an environment where this is the place where they feel like they've got a sense of belonging, that's really really sad. Yeah, but if there's no excuses down that path as well, and there's no excuses at all, But if they've come up through a reasonably sensible childhood, then this is how do you explain it anyway else? That what a bunch of losers, What a bunch of absolute losers who feel like this is their best way to have a sense of belonging and get attention. Oh my god, you absolute knobs.
Speaker 3: Like, come on, yeah, I think you run into real trouble when you disempower people and they feel small, and then the only way they can regain that power is to find other people who feel the same way and they join groups like this.
Speaker 1: There's all sorts of groups, all sorts of friendship groups that you can feel biling and I'm talking all sorts of different hobbies. Yeah, it sort of feels like there's no excuse not to have friends. Now there's someone for everyone. But if you go down this path, this has got to be the absolute lowest that you can you can get to. And this is on them and they want to be all big, mighty and typh and this is what we stand for. Boys, you losers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you think you're big men. Being a big man is having empathy for other humans. Being a big man is realizing that they're all sorts of different shapes, colors of skin, of whatever that may be, and having empathy for other people and having understanding of other people's situations, not thinking that you are superior to them.
Speaker 1: The sad thing is that, let's say, if it was generations back then, there could be excused for lack of education. No education Now and particularly these blokes are the type of blokes who would probably idolize YouTube as etc. Yeah, and YouTube is a very very good spot to find some correct information, but they choose not to. So it's pretty hard to make any sorman excuses except for boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you look at how Andrew Tape has embraced all the disenfranchised young men around the Globe's that's exactly how he's done it.
Speaker 2: I look at it.
Speaker 3: It makes me sad because I look at life like, Okay, good versus evil. It's a pretty basic concept, and looking at people like this make me think, makes me think that evil outweighs good, and that makes me sad.
Speaker 1: Yes, So just had a question on this young kids. You're kids of all ages. You've got kids are five year old, but then kids as well on the verge of in high school entering high school. Do you talk about this? Well, you just try and wait for this to go away, because I think that's what we are hoping that's going to happen. You're like, this is so ridiculous. It will go away and these absolute vermin will eventually disappear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've got four young girls and it's infiltrated schools to the point where they have to have education of young men in schools now have to say, hey, you know what, that's unacceptable behavior, that's unaccepted to all those attitudes. And what do I do I sit down my young girls and say, I'm so sorry that there are men out there in this world that subscribe to neo Nazi philosophies, that the mass killing of millions of Jews because of their religion, that's what they support. How do you even go about explaining that to your kids.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the correct lingo and stuff to have a conversation like this. No, I didn't think it was real. No, we too sheltered. But what a crazy world that we live in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well hopefully the courts deal with them accordingly. And and you don't even want to say, congregate somewhere else, don't congregate anywhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah, please please just go away.
Speaker 1: Look. I can't stress this enough. Boys. If you are listening this morning, one for whatever reason, you guys lose, I think you've put that across enough. Yeah, okay, I think we get it. I'll jump out