Speaker 1: And all the people see he's pretty fly.
Speaker 2: Harry the guy.
Speaker 1: From the blows this joining us this morning actually for you.
Speaker 3: And Friday's Friday and we play.
Speaker 2: Friday busy, you play Friday.
Speaker 4: It's lunch, but your mom might want to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Maybe do you want me to look after ah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you like a cocktail? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, she'll like my mom.
Speaker 5: Mama rolling into Marvel fresh from lunch.
Speaker 4: What do you do? Do you do anything special for Mother's Day on Sunday?
Speaker 2: I think we'll do dinner Sunday nights so everyone's usually pretty busy, but we'll be able to do how many.
Speaker 4: How many siblings are there in your family?
Speaker 2: Someone of four? Older sister, younger.
Speaker 5: Brother, and I bet the oldest sister, as the only sister in my family, gets lumped with organizing all of the family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, gifts.
Speaker 2: She does do a favorite of that.
Speaker 3: But shall be off to dusk on behalf of the siblings. Grab a candle for mum because your mom ever popped up on roaming Brian after the game?
Speaker 2: Oh got to hope not? Probably yeah, ikin she has?
Speaker 5: Did the players get nest about that? When you see him in the rooms and you're like, oh, in my family, you just.
Speaker 2: Hope that comes Saturday morning. But there's no social clipment of your family. That's the come viral.
Speaker 6: I was in the Melbourne rooms the other day after they beat Who the Tigers, and my old man not place place in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: He works.
Speaker 4: You could probably get a game for Richmond.
Speaker 6: And I was down there just hoping to bump into dad and Brian saw me and he started.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, see you later.
Speaker 4: No way, I think you're a trained media professional.
Speaker 6: I had one hundred and twenty cart and drafts.
Speaker 4: That's when that's when roaming Brian gets good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Correct, Hey do you have any hidden talents? Because when you were talking about Mother's Dale, I just I can see you as some sort of chef.
Speaker 2: I don't mind cooking and say it's a hidden talent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so so do you have a hidden talent?
Speaker 2: Really, I'm pretty boring.
Speaker 4: What about any of the boys at the club.
Speaker 5: Is there one that when you're like in Adelaide playing for like, oh, come and listen to me play the guitar Crankin's type.
Speaker 4: Does he play for Carlton?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, he plays for Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, remember make a banana? Bread for all the talent he used to get in the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Used to make banana bread for the team. I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: It's a good hidden talent bread. Brodie camp he's actually injured at the moment, but he's a very good singer and plays guitar.
Speaker 5: So is he like, come on, gather around the campfire, We're going to sing some John Mayer.
Speaker 2: There's not too many campfires in Adelaide, but your.
Speaker 6: Party is the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is he?
Speaker 1: What is he saying?
Speaker 2: What's motivate you get? That's really up and about for a game? I think he sings about anything, bit of country.
Speaker 4: And does he take his guitar on like interstate trips.
Speaker 2: No, I'm really building him up here. I think he's his son, like or twice he came.
Speaker 6: To play our Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: I'll put in a call.
Speaker 3: We've got Harry mckaiy from the Blues Johnny's this morning. We're going to take a quick break when we come back. Yes, we need to look forward. Yeah, we should probably touch on what happened on the weekend this.
Speaker 4: Well, we don't need to do that anything on just.
Speaker 3: Got twenty one past seven. Harry mckaye from the Blues Johnny's this morning. Very Look, I've got a great weekend for the Blue bag is in Adelaide.
Speaker 1: We are going to look forward to this and kill.
Speaker 4: The game, looking forward, not backward.
Speaker 1: Any injuries we need to know about. How's the team?
Speaker 2: I think everyone's pretty good. We trained later today. So, as I said last week, usually you get the goss and bit of the wash up from the weekend.
Speaker 5: So if you play in Adelaide on a Saturday and then playing Melbourne on a Friday, do you get a day off or it's too tight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you always did a day off, so we'll have tomorrow off. But because it's a six day break, it's all it's a pretty tight week.
Speaker 3: Do you do you get feedback from the punters on the plane afterwards going back?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you yeah, you'd love that.
Speaker 2: It was a few can't fans on the flight back. They're all very good though, to be honest, it would be pretty Yeah, if you were giving us forty five people from the club that you're probably not going to be two pretty.
Speaker 4: Ballsy to say something you're slightly outnumbered up.
Speaker 6: What about when you're playing, you know, out of the goal square at Adelaide Oval Jesus fans must get a bit chirpy, especially out the Adelaide end. Do you hear much.
Speaker 2: Because, as you said, if you're so, it always has to be one that starts every center bounce in the square. So six six, Yeah, usually that's me Charlie as the key forwards. But yeah, sometimes you do hear some funny stuff, but actually probably not as much as you think. I think, I said, I can't remember it was here, but it's so loud, there's so much of a like a blur that you can't necessarily always hear like the individual.
Speaker 1: So we need to be louder.
Speaker 4: You from your fourporate.
Speaker 6: Right all across the border, aren't they in Adelaide?
Speaker 4: In Adelaide, you're passionate.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Enough about that Friday night playing Saints.
Speaker 2: You're playing Saints on Friday night, So quickly back to the G.
Speaker 4: Is the MCG your favorite crowd, Marl, Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the jes the best. There's something about it, there's like an aura about it. Yeah, nothing quite beats it.
Speaker 5: So and is there a difference in day games and night games for you or it doesn't bother you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question. I can the night games are so it's so long the day, so obviously you wait until seven thirty to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a bit of a nap like around mid day. Just try and kill as much time as possible. But it's a long it's a long day.
Speaker 1: Did you feel late on Saturday night? Did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: For you to leave the house? Yeah, with my children all day five o'clock.
Speaker 1: I'm not even I don't even need to leave you. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: And then the Perth games on a Sunday night really raw because the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, rattle.
Speaker 5: You imagine how you guys must feel when you play Perth games. You fly all the way over there. Do you stay for a few extra days when it's in Perth?
Speaker 2: Not really? I think you take the Red Eye straight away, Yeah, the way to Bali.
Speaker 6: I'm a footy journalist, debit of sometimes I didn't see this scerk football at the weekend. Is there anything I need to know for the news.
Speaker 4: That's a big footy story this week?
Speaker 1: You could just say it clearly into the micro so clink and throat the grass.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can you sound like me? I saw Bailey's Bailey Smith. He's in a bit of purple patches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he played really well. So Geelong beat Collinwood. Okay, so you can leave with that off the top. What else happened?
Speaker 6: Richmond got walloped hawks can that's possibly a stupid question, go for it and it's just stupid as the best.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, there's no stupid questions.
Speaker 3: So we all know what happened were Clint doesn't with the Pies and Jack Crisp on Saturday Night missing it from fifty out and that was a tough kick.
Speaker 4: After the siren.
Speaker 3: Is must be so stressful, make the pressure eighty five thousand people just standing there watching him. There are a number of shots that I mean, Maxie missed a shock up the other week for the d's. Now someone's sitting at home. I go, that's your job, that's all you have to do.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, here we go. He's a key forward, Like.
Speaker 3: How much time at training is put to Actually let's just go for a kick and try and get the ball through the post.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well sorry, but there's some obvious shots out there that again absolutely no, there's always there's to be a little bit political, but there's so much of that makes up a game.
Speaker 2: So there's so many different skill components that you have to work on. But as a forward, like kicking goals is one of the things that's part of your job. So definitely spending you know, three or four times a week to be kicking goals. But there is a little bit of when you're in season, it's or you can't be kicking two hundred balls every day. Can hurt your quad.
Speaker 4: It's a wind rain injuries.
Speaker 5: Because Harry Jason has never made a mistake pushing, never and that's all he's got to do.
Speaker 4: His only jobs. In fact, he don't even speak properly.
Speaker 5: Sometimes Jay my mate Nathan spend practicing.
Speaker 3: Ah well, I've got to worry about my quads. Like I don't sausage.
Speaker 6: You should take carry down for a kick in the park so you can practices go.
Speaker 3: I remember last year we're watching the Grand Final and when the Swans were having a shocker and I was blowing up with the TV gu and even I could have made that kick. So my wife made everyone who was at our place for the Grand Fat of barbecue come down to the park at a half time.
Speaker 1: I nailed one of two.
Speaker 4: Five meters out not on Grand Final day with.
Speaker 1: Zero pressure, but a couple of cans in.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Hey, just some breaking news in sports. Oscar pstre has just won the Miami for any one fans one.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine you fitting in the car.
Speaker 2: I haven't tried to fit into an funk car, but I didn't go this yet, but maybe next year.
Speaker 4: You're a good driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you good?
Speaker 4: I thought you'd be good reverse parker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you still got all your points and stuff.
Speaker 3: Sure, very quick out there. I was going to say, we need to cut a deal. Aaron McCay, Jordy's on the end this morning. Mate, Thanks for company and good luck again to scientists work.
Speaker 2: Thank you having.
Speaker 1: If you want to bring your mum to Mother's down Friday, you are more than well play.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'll get it to the game free cocktails, and then we'll send her off to your game.
Speaker 4: Then we'll get her on roaming Brian.
Speaker 1: Seven years coming up in a tech
Speaker 6: Jason Lauren Lauren wake out feeling good following them on the Socials