Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jo start your morning the right way.
Speaker 3: Canna be great, gonna be a good day.
Speaker 4: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 5: You're one hundred.
Speaker 6: Well, good morning everybody. Welcome Monday.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Morning boy, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh how I have missed you to Oh liar?
Speaker 6: I was so excited.
Speaker 1: Did you say liar? I'm not a liar.
Speaker 6: I was so excited about coming back to work today because you know what else goes back today?
Speaker 7: School?
Speaker 6: You've got no idea, gluin.
Speaker 8: I justa parents the other day, all the moms and dads, We just.
Speaker 6: We feel like cruise ship directors. Like the kids wake up eachay and go what's on the agenda today.
Speaker 9: I was on days with like a whole bunch of families and there was a lot of kids. In my goodness, it's like hurting cats trying to get out the door in the morning.
Speaker 6: And the money you ripping through from activity to activity. I took them to the movies the other day. Then we went out to lunch, and we got home and they lived to me and went, what are we doing today? Like, what do you mean We've done it? Today's done. Go play with Lego? That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I mean, you did it to yourself.
Speaker 5: Let me just say three times.
Speaker 6: Sometimes like the sex isn't worth a clinton, especially when it's in the test tube.
Speaker 1: Well then that definitely is yourself fun in that it wasn't an.
Speaker 6: Accident that Remember, I couldn't even close the first depositle.
Speaker 1: I was overseas for the last two weeks. How is the weather in Melbourne?
Speaker 5: Guys, it's been lovely? Actually sunning myself at the pool.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 9: I did see when I was overseas people posting, oh, it's been the coldest morning in two years or something, and I thought, oh god.
Speaker 6: Last week that morning, and this is at nine am. I'm scraping the ice off screen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hang on.
Speaker 1: Just before we left, you were like, I don't know what everyone's winding about. There hasn't even been a morning where you have to scrape the ice off your windscreen.
Speaker 6: Yet, Well I got it. It happened.
Speaker 1: It happens.
Speaker 6: Good to be back, you know what she said. He's glowing, by the way, Oh isn't she.
Speaker 1: I've got quite the tag were wear fifty plus the whole time. I'd like to point out oil screen.
Speaker 6: That's you remind me my mom and dad when they'd go the Gold Coast and get spray painted in oil and they lay and bake on the beach. They look like a a Roches chicken.
Speaker 1: Now it's a full fifty plus bab guys, I can promise you, uh, you should a piece on the beach. Yes, fifty plus in a bikini. I was in one piece.
Speaker 5: That's some ten lines right now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like.
Speaker 9: I am brown from like my shoulders up and my hips down and this midsection eight seen?
Speaker 6: Why does it? Yesterday were at Nov's Red Room swims.
Speaker 1: Was there? How good?
Speaker 6: My favorite bit, Lauren goes. She looks at me right like, I'm coming off moving house two weeks holiday with kids and everything, and she walks and chairs. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the jet lag will get Yeah, yeah, I know I'm not allowed to winge about it though, so i won't because I forgot that Jace chose to have three children at the house, and so because of that, none of us can have a good time.
Speaker 6: Even your friend Nick, Nick goes, you watch this will drag on for two weeks, he goes. Every meal she'll eat. Now, I she'll be like, this isn't as good as it was in Greece.
Speaker 9: Remember also, I was in Easaly before Greece, and let me tell you, I don't know what they put in their tomatoes over there, but they're just so much better.
Speaker 6: How was this? How was the tit of Mesus? Oh?
Speaker 1: Good story about did.
Speaker 6: You bring me one back?
Speaker 1: I went too, rowing particularly.
Speaker 6: Well, you don't put in that fruit and veggie of the airport, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: And it was a disaster.
Speaker 6: What no good.
Speaker 1: The first restaurant I went to sold out a term.
Speaker 6: All the week.
Speaker 9: I flew all the way there and we only had three nights and I was like, I can't waste a meal.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to go to another restaurant.
Speaker 9: And Paul said, but we finished dinner and I was like, We're gonna have to go to another restaurant.
Speaker 6: Save the rest of the tiramisu story for coming up next. We'll do a recap of the holidays, and there's so much to talk about. Teddy Swims are going to be on the show a little bit later on this morning. He did play Nobs Red Room yesterday and it was outstanding.
Speaker 1: You're going to hear that in the soccer By the way, everyone's with this. What is youros, So it's not the World Cuds.
Speaker 5: In Europe the European Championship.
Speaker 9: What a time Bane v England? Does that mean you're going to be watching something on for the whole time?
Speaker 5: Preoccupied already?
Speaker 6: So still mill I believe so.
Speaker 1: Soccer is an exciting game, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Yes, producer Brady.
Speaker 4: England have just scored.
Speaker 5: Correction in Spain scored England?
Speaker 1: Are you making this whole? Do you know have any idea what.
Speaker 6: Spain of scored, Spain of scored?
Speaker 5: Arms are going to be angry.
Speaker 6: The Spanish music? All right, we're gonna we're going to get right across the football this morning as.
Speaker 1: Well that we're across it.
Speaker 6: Yep. And of course old Trumpy O Trumpy missed him by that much.
Speaker 5: Donald.
Speaker 6: We will go there very soon. But let's kick it off with Lauren's favorite morning. Everyone's welcoming you.
Speaker 1: Monday, is it?
Speaker 6: I don't know if this is right? Did we get the do we get the weather screen fixed? Where we're awakes? It's saying tops of thirteen.
Speaker 1: Take thirteen degrees today? Not too bad?
Speaker 6: Could have been tops of thirteen two weeks ago and we went on holidays. The weathers scream is tamed. Yeah, hey, twelve, great guys. We're going to dive into the Donald Trump assassination attempt coming up in the next few minutes. Got some amazing audio on a play for you where locals actually spotted the government.
Speaker 1: Before ordinary, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're fired. We're going to hear that in the second. First though, it is.
Speaker 1: Good to be back, boys. We had two weeks holidays.
Speaker 6: I'm routled this morning.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be back at work.
Speaker 6: No, I'm really stoked to be back. Moved house during the break.
Speaker 9: Yes, how was that? Because moving house is an absolute headache.
Speaker 6: It was. It was a dreamline.
Speaker 9: It was so easy but exciting because you moved into a great mansion.
Speaker 5: You did. There's lots of room activities.
Speaker 1: Swing a cat and there couldn't you.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of boxes and it took us two weeks to unpack. And you.
Speaker 1: Tell Clint what temperature you've had your pool on.
Speaker 6: Thirty nine?
Speaker 1: Bathing in it?
Speaker 5: I get the pulp.
Speaker 1: Wait until he gets his first gas bill.
Speaker 6: I'll be swimming steam that's coming off that pool.
Speaker 7: He did say last night to me, He goes, I just gidding. I'll call you back. I'm just getting the kids out of the pool. It's the height of winter.
Speaker 9: You've made it like the bath has it got a spa too? Oh so the whole thing is a giant. But do you have any idea how video gas feel is going to be? Can you report back on the first month of Yes.
Speaker 6: Like I said to the kids, go hard with the heater during holidays because this is holidays, right, and plus trying to unpack a box with kids in the house, it just doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: No, it's much better off.
Speaker 9: Just swim unsupervised while you're unpacking boxes.
Speaker 1: That's way better.
Speaker 6: I mean when you put it like in the hydro therapy.
Speaker 1: I no, congrats. I know you've been so excited.
Speaker 9: You've bought the house, you've moved in, any unexpected things in the house that now you've moved in, you're like, oh, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Notice that when we were, yeah walking through it.
Speaker 6: What it doesn't have air conditioning like I thought?
Speaker 1: It doesn't have air conditioning nothing it's got that's funny.
Speaker 6: One that pretty Oh yeah, you know where it's not grat on a humid dat because you're an air conditioning I'm an air convoy.
Speaker 1: But that's frying chuck a couple of split systems in and bobs your uncle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that's but I'm rad.
Speaker 1: So it's a new drive to work there, Oh longer or shorter.
Speaker 6: It's a minute shorter. So it was definitely worth all the stress of moving. Yeah, but just you know when you're like driving a different route and it's like I've done this drive one.
Speaker 1: Day when you're tired, you'll drive to the old house as well.
Speaker 6: You have a practice drive, like when you're having a baby. Should we do at airport? Did you drive?
Speaker 1: You might dry past a new coffee shop.
Speaker 6: Well, that's that's the thing. I've driven past, George, my little coffee shop past him. Well, no, I'm gonna I'm going to go back to the old route tomorrow because I was routed this morning and there's a McDonald's on the route to work.
Speaker 5: Oh no, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Pick up a big Mac every morning?
Speaker 6: Now? I can't. It doesn't open all six.
Speaker 1: Twenty four hours, not anymore. So you had a good holiday, It was great.
Speaker 6: It was great, Clint.
Speaker 1: Did you get a holiday?
Speaker 5: I got three days off, three cold days.
Speaker 1: Wait for this? Where did you go?
Speaker 5: I went to the Gold Coast. How was the weather climt It was stunning?
Speaker 1: How was it, Clint?
Speaker 5: I got off the plane and Cool and Gatter Airport? It was raining.
Speaker 7: And I got on the plane at Cool and Gather Airport to come home and the rain stopped.
Speaker 6: It rained the whole really NonStop.
Speaker 5: Seriously, what have I done to deserve this torture?
Speaker 6: Was there a little gap?
Speaker 5: No? No, not one gap? Did you go to the beach? You know what?
Speaker 7: I needed to carry the hotel umbrella everywhere with me, you know, the hotel.
Speaker 5: Umbrella that was mine.
Speaker 6: If it was raining that much, nothing worse than using the hotel umbrella to get somewhere and then you go to get your umbrella and someone's flogged it at the restaurant communal.
Speaker 9: But that's I'm sad for you because you work so hard and I know how excited you were to have three days off.
Speaker 1: And when I heard it was raining, I sat my little Sunbd and Greas just laughing at us.
Speaker 7: Just cackling. I feel, I feel your sympathy. Right back to this was how was Italy in to ro.
Speaker 1: Room for three days?
Speaker 9: And I saw all the sites did not do one sort of trusty thing. But we walked a lot around. Rome is a real walking city. So we walked everywhere to the coliseum and the pathyon there.
Speaker 1: What else is there? The Treviy fountain, did.
Speaker 5: All that walking around?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Rome's are great cities. Walk You know what we did?
Speaker 6: Lime scooters.
Speaker 9: We got the Lime scooters. We got the Lime scooters. I was at the start. I was like, Paul, absolutely not. There's just no way on earth.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I was zipping around town on those cobblestones. I was like blue trying to get up the hill. I don't need to wear helmets over there. Maybe, yes, I did.
Speaker 6: My pecking boxes while the kids are in the pool.
Speaker 1: We went to Rome purely because I wanted to make Jays jealous about the Tiramassou. First restaurant I went to sold out a Terramassoon and I said, Paul, we've only got three nights here, like, we can't waste a meal and not. So we went to another restaurant and we sat down and had a glass of pink cause we didn't just want to walk in and be like So we had a glass of wine, had a little tree, easy snack or whatever you and then I was like time for dessert. Let's get the dessert menu. They didn't even have terromiso on the menu, but they had pavlov. Oh yeah, I was like, I am not any Pavlo in.
Speaker 6: Rome.
Speaker 5: Isn't it a New Zealand dish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's made its way to Rome. Question, Oh, serious question, question?
Speaker 6: What's the garlic bread situation in change up.
Speaker 5: To be a pizza, wouldn't it?
Speaker 9: I didn't do you know what, I didn't eat a pizza. I had pomond oro the whole time, just spaghetti, tomato, basil the whole time.
Speaker 1: We I don't think I had a pizza. Oh that's not true. I did have a pizza one night.
Speaker 5: Italians are into the I don't think really alfoil around it.
Speaker 6: Where did they sit on the chocolate larva cake that domina?
Speaker 5: Surely that the mini Bavarian.
Speaker 1: And Roman pizza is like super.
Speaker 5: Super you get your hands on theorem assiouo.
Speaker 1: Eventually eventually, yeah, it was good. It was.
Speaker 9: It was stunning, absolutely stary. Didn't rain while I was there either, Clinton not a.
Speaker 1: Scark of rain.
Speaker 6: They do cheesy crusting road.
Speaker 8: They don't do cheesy t This is and never one hundred you're on the air with j and Lauren Clinty from the news room as well, and it was the footage a scene around the world yesterday, assassination attempt on the former President Trump.
Speaker 6: This was the moment if.
Speaker 10: You want to really see something that said, take a look at what happened.
Speaker 6: Just crazy Clinton.
Speaker 1: You were watching something in a movie, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: I know it really was. You were on Channel on's Weekend Today show at the time. You were breaking the story, run.
Speaker 9: Us through because you were just live, do anything, and then how do you get the news something like this has happened.
Speaker 7: So it was about eight ten yesterday morning, as you say, we're live, we just gone to the weather and as the weather was happening, delivered the news that there was an incident. All we all I was told in my year was that there was gunshots and President Trump had been whisked away, and we played the vision, and what became so evident in those chaotic few seconds and minutes was that it was very clearly an assassination attempt on the former president and the presidential candidate. Jesus chaos that erupted in those few minutes afterwards, and the defiance from Donald Trump is something that is now a moment in history.
Speaker 9: I mean those images of him with his hand fist in the air.
Speaker 7: The right, fist in the air, yelling to the crowd, fight, fight, fight, with blood dripping down space.
Speaker 6: A lot of people saying that that's one in the election.
Speaker 7: That's the election right there, And that image has gone right the way around the.
Speaker 1: World, hasn't it.
Speaker 9: And it's alike for you sitting in a newsroom and you see like you hear it and you see it, how does it unfold for you? Do you just get drip for information and you just have to run with it.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of it's a lot of work going on behind the scenes, obviously trying to line up guests and the like, but you're constantly fact checking on the run because there is a danger in I guess miss there is a lot of people jumping to conclusions and you can't really trust social media and facts.
Speaker 6: How many celebris have were killed off on you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Can I just say, stand as you did an amazing job yesterday. I was watching it and you, I mean stayed so cool to it.
Speaker 7: For about until about eleven o'clock. Yeah, and that was rolling coverage, just not knowing.
Speaker 6: Where we're going to do you ever do the old classic TV feelow where it's like, all right, we're still waiting on guests, so it's like, let's recap what we know so far.
Speaker 1: I watched a lot and there was a lot of breaking.
Speaker 7: Recapping on the fifteen minute market each but well done it.
Speaker 6: That's a moment in history, Like I was saying this morning, you think about, like, you know, growing up, you get played those old clips of JFK Association. It's all grainy footage of it, like we're watching this live on TV.
Speaker 5: We actually interviewed Ronald Reagan's former press secretary who was working for him when he had the assassination attempt on him, and it brought back this this flood of memories.
Speaker 7: You know, she was visually shaken and emotional just reliving that experience.
Speaker 9: Also hugely confronting for just anyone a come watching that, Like there's kids and families waking up and watching someone assassination attempt on television.
Speaker 7: Like, well, the attention has now turned to the shooter, right, and what has emerged today is that that shooter also had explosives on him and also was a card carrying Republican voter.
Speaker 5: Now he wasn't a Democrat, he was a Republican.
Speaker 6: The Secret Service about to speak live at a press conference this morning as well, because there's a lot of eyes on them going.
Speaker 9: They just gathered like they just fully put their bodies on the line to protect him.
Speaker 1: What happens next?
Speaker 5: I'm but wasn't good enough?
Speaker 6: That's the question I asked, because I look, I watched twenty four growing up. I love Line of Fire with Clinice. Would I know these aren't like docos, but.
Speaker 1: Surely the first thing you do is look.
Speaker 6: On the roof. But Trump duck down behind the partium before the Secret Service got there. You know what happened to them? Like being there that was like bulletproof.
Speaker 1: Whatever's hiding Mark.
Speaker 6: But then here's the thing, and this has emerged. There were witnesses in the crowd that spotted the shooter before the Secret Service. Take a listen.
Speaker 11: If we couldn't see them, but we could hear them, And probably five to seven minutes of Trump speaking, we noticed the guy bear frolling up the roof of the building beside us, fifty feet away from us. You know, we're pointing, we're pointing at the guy crowing up the roof.
Speaker 5: And he had a gun, right, he.
Speaker 11: Had a raffle. We could clearly see him with a rafle We're pointing at him. The police are down there running around on the ground. We're like, hey, man, there's guy on the roof with the rifle. And the police were like, huh what you know, like like they didn't know what was going on. And next thing, you know, five shouts ring out.
Speaker 6: Oh like, you got Hillbilly Joe in the crowd, who's spotting a guy on the roof who's only what The shooter was about one hundred and thirty meters away.
Speaker 1: He got up there without anyone noticing.
Speaker 6: Absolutely well, Jimmy, Jimmy and the crowd spotted him.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's so scary.
Speaker 5: The theories.
Speaker 7: I want to throw one at you, Brody. Ah, here we go, you said, Brody, what do you think happened yesterday?
Speaker 4: Now, I don't want to defame anyone in this allegedly.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're a long way away from America.
Speaker 4: Trump may have done it himself.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Jesus crossed.
Speaker 9: He was literally sends meters away from being shot in the head, explained, but.
Speaker 4: What would ensue his victory in the presidential election if an assassination attempt.
Speaker 6: You know what, You're up there with my wife watching the Teddy Swims footage of singing with the busker in Brisbane over the weekend. Did you see that, Yeah, with the busker was singing at Teddy Swim. So Teddy was walking past and she goes, oh and picks up a second genuine moment. My wife goes, there was a second microphone. Obviously that was planned.
Speaker 1: We asked him about it. We asked him about it, and he was like, can't people can't some nice things.
Speaker 6: Just Trump didn't shoot himself. Teddy didn't know the bus was going to be there.
Speaker 1: All right, now, conspiracy theorists stand.
Speaker 5: Down, answering all your conspiracy theories.
Speaker 6: Teddy have something to do with Trump?
Speaker 1: Don't even put those two names together.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 7: Anyway, Trump is he's back on the election trail, going to be the Republican nominee.
Speaker 1: People that thought he was going to turn up at the UFC last night? Is he going to the UFC?
Speaker 7: Apparently he wanted to, but he was told by the peeps, no, you've got to rest and recover.
Speaker 1: He got shot. I know in the ear.
Speaker 9: I mean those UFC fighters have cauliflowers. They probably look just as bad.
Speaker 6: I'd chip myself in the ear and not go to the UFC. Let's get the latest on the Euros.
Speaker 7: Let's head to Berlin where the Euro's final is happening right now to the screens, Well, England is just the genuine soap opera story of this campaign, right, So they've come so close, so close, so close, for so many years.
Speaker 1: So it's the final for England the Spain.
Speaker 7: Yes, basically, Well we're into stoppage time right now, so we've played ninety minutes.
Speaker 9: Yep, is that overtour and is this one where they'll do penalty shooter.
Speaker 5: Only if it's a drawer at the end over Spain leads to one.
Speaker 7: There has been an ounce of heartbreak because Spain scored in the eighty sixth minute. So how long left in overtime? It depends on how much stoppage time there's been. I'm going to say there's probably about four or five minutes of at a time. No one left for the English, so there's no who will be barracking for a really good are we well able to speak?
Speaker 6: For me, the underdoor.
Speaker 5: Now, I would love nothing more than to see England suffer. Why because it's fun?
Speaker 1: Why I like England?
Speaker 6: Did we not learn that's not the underdogs have a win?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: But I quite like cup Us.
Speaker 7: As I say, when it comes to soap opera and sport, England is a team that so often delivers the heartbreak story. Right, And there's this whole you know, football is coming home.
Speaker 5: Have you heard about this? It's coming home?
Speaker 6: Yeah coming no no, no, no, no no, it's this whole.
Speaker 7: Notion of football coming home once they secure a major championship. Okay, yeah, anyway, closer to home here in Melbourne, I believe this party.
Speaker 5: Is going on right the way around the city would.
Speaker 6: Be okay, Well, Charles Dickens Hotel, we've got to producer jets. Who's down there at the moment.
Speaker 2: European correspondent, Hello, guys, how are we We're good?
Speaker 6: Are you at the Charles Dickens Hotel? What's a vibe like?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm in the Charles Dickens in the city. The vibes right now, I'm going to say, are very tense. We've just walked in Spain. Two one up, there's a lot of very i'd say, on the edge English fans right here and with a man called Sam. Sam, you're on the air, you're on Nova. Please don't swear. How are you feeling right now?
Speaker 5: Nervous? I can't lie you're nervous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not looking great. I mean it was a poor second half start, just slow to go off the mark. I think some great subs coming on. I mean, cor Palmer, instant action.
Speaker 2: This is some great commentary right now.
Speaker 5: Do you reckon?
Speaker 6: They can pull it back?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 6: They can pull it back right at the death. Hope.
Speaker 5: So the games.
Speaker 6: I actually with with both accents. I don't understand a word of either of.
Speaker 7: What's the population like in there? We were talking more English than Spain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely pretty rand right now. I can only see white blue. No, there's no red of Spaniard right now.
Speaker 5: No Spanish.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, guys, you're gonna love this. You're gonna love this. I knew we were sending Jews down to the pub this morning, so I got him to go shopping yesterday.
Speaker 5: Merch.
Speaker 6: Just don't say it too loud, but tell Lauren and Clint what you're wearing under your jumper.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do have a fresh Spanish jersey.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to de robe?
Speaker 6: What's what's your name? My friend?
Speaker 5: Oscar?
Speaker 6: Oscar? Could you hold the microphone.
Speaker 5: For one moment?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't give the hold affair for a second.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to take off my jumper.
Speaker 6: Problem. My hand is on the dumb button.
Speaker 5: Is that all right? Because that's okay for right now? Ask is okay?
Speaker 1: Thinking?
Speaker 6: Is he okay?
Speaker 1: That could could turn nasty if you just join us.
Speaker 6: We got to produce a jazz to d robe in the English pub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's below the belts. I hope it's.
Speaker 5: In the spirit of competition.
Speaker 1: Lauren, No, it's not. You wouldn't do it. You wouldn't have the courage to go down there and do that.
Speaker 6: Oh god, no, I'm here pushing the button.
Speaker 5: It's a red card.
Speaker 1: The problem how much time is there left in there?
Speaker 5: Into the fourth minute of stoppage time.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 6: Guys, now we're back and now we're out of delay. I can't even cross back to see if Jesus alive? What do you mean because we're out of delay now? I can't cross back to him. I gotta say that voice right there. It sounds exactly the same when he's live. It is unbelievable. Nevous Red Room was hosting Teddy Swims yesterday.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 6: It was incredible. Big shout out to everyone who scored an invite and came along. Beautiful theater as well.
Speaker 1: Like a big Teddy bear, isn't he.
Speaker 9: We spent a bit of time with him yesterday and I really liked him to begin with, and now I really really like him.
Speaker 5: How did he go playing a matinee?
Speaker 6: You wouldn't pick it because I found it.
Speaker 1: His voice was pretty good. I think I reckon. He's getting tired though.
Speaker 9: That because he's doing so much extra outside of the tour, like he's doing a lot of promo, and he's thrill because he's playing sold out stadium shows here and he was saying to us like I don't play stadium shows and Americas like this is my place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was Australia, Australia, and the crowds got that busker up last night, the ber.
Speaker 1: The breezeybuscer and got her up on the read.
Speaker 6: We're going to hear from Teddy a little bit later on in the show, I'm sorry. So you know, when you go to a function. I had my lovely wife yesterday and as we arrived, I said to Lauren hate a bit of her heads up lose here she's with one of the school moms you've met before.
Speaker 1: How did you How did you describe her to me? In case I forgot her?
Speaker 6: The mummery the mument flips the bird, the.
Speaker 1: Mum that flipped the bird at us at the school musical. She's a hope. Straight away I picked her from a mar ala. She's a hope.
Speaker 6: So I just want to know recap. So because there's nothing worse, and you know, when you're introducing yourself to people and you've and stuff like that. And I said, oh, and remember my friend instant Eate and his missus Molly.
Speaker 5: You're going to be there because you.
Speaker 1: Met him on the internet. But now they're great mates.
Speaker 6: So I've said that right, just to quick recap.
Speaker 1: Because you met him before. So just and I was like, that's a.
Speaker 6: Real mash up that is already confused, but also great work from me. You know, he's a bit of prep work. In the morning, Teddy Teddy performs. It's amazing show. Afterwards, Los had to get out of there.
Speaker 9: Cool school mom there, she is, Hi, Garry, great to see.
Speaker 6: And then and then I went to some post red room drinks and my mate instant, Naith was there and he goes the most bizarre thing.
Speaker 1: It's so annoying, and I said what.
Speaker 6: And he goes. Lauren came running up to.
Speaker 1: Molly and I don't run, so I wasn't running.
Speaker 6: And he goes. She looked at Molly and was like, Hey, nice to see you again. And then she gave me the biggest hug and kiss and was like Naith, and he looks at me and he goes, I've never met her.
Speaker 1: We've never met.
Speaker 6: I got confused. I thought they met and she got him. She's gone in all like they met before.
Speaker 9: Because he made you made me feel like. Nathan said something like I'm excited to catch up with Lauren.
Speaker 1: So I was like, Naith, great to see you.
Speaker 9: Bro gavehim the big hug and kiss and he goes, nice to meet you, and I was like, oh, he's so nervous again.
Speaker 1: But he said the wrong words.
Speaker 5: It's nervous.
Speaker 1: He said the wrong words. I thought got him. No, we've never met and I've give him the bloke a big smooch on the cheek.
Speaker 6: He looked really rattled, really came in hot, and I actually made When did you meet her?
Speaker 9: I actually would have just said great to see you, but instead I went great to see you again?
Speaker 1: Had an awkward heart.
Speaker 6: That's my bad.
Speaker 5: Sorry, we need to catching up again.
Speaker 1: So maybe we have meant before?
Speaker 4: No bes, pay your bills?
Speaker 6: Hang there for a sex ring up morning. Everyone. You are on the air with Jas and Lauren Clint here as well, and we are paying your bills, and I'll tell you what they are adding up at the moment. There'd be people out there bankrupt after school.
Speaker 9: Holidays, seriously, and we want to make life a little easier for you.
Speaker 1: So if you've got a bill that you want paid, all you need to do is register your bill on the Nova Player app. We could be calling your name and paying that bill.
Speaker 9: You just got to call us back within twenty minutes to get that bill paid.
Speaker 1: All right, So we got to listen to the show.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 9: Whose bill should we pay today? What about Nicola? Nicola has a phone bill of five hundred dollars she wants to pay. Oh that stings shall we pay it for us.
Speaker 6: Get on one of the package deals.
Speaker 1: Don't but maybe she doesn't paid it for six months.
Speaker 6: That well, Nicola.
Speaker 9: All right, Nikola, if your phone hasn't been cut off, give us a call.
Speaker 1: You've got twenty minutes to call us. There's a bit of iron. What a surprise, and we'll be paying that bill for you.
Speaker 5: Sis.
Speaker 6: Hit up the Nova Player app and register your bills. We are paying the Melbourne.
Speaker 9: Just quickly shout out to all the parents who have survived school holidays. Kids going back to school today.
Speaker 1: Well done there, well done kids, your friends.
Speaker 6: Little prosecco is getting popped at nine am this morning. Let me tell you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the holidays are officially over. We had two week holiday which was so nice. I am scooted off to Europe for two weeks, literally the second Mike's were off on that Friday and to the airport, got on the plane and got out of here.
Speaker 6: Christyan is over there.
Speaker 9: I did not see her, but I was on the same flight as Jack Charles who does the show with Chrissy.
Speaker 6: Oh oh god, fourteen thousand feet of day was coming up.
Speaker 1: A little champagne in the end.
Speaker 9: Never heard anybody had a great time we went to Mikanos for.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that what it's.
Speaker 5: Going It's called nickers Off. A lot of fun and frivolity there.
Speaker 9: Oh I tipped my nickers on the large portion of it.
Speaker 7: Anyway, you've got a little deep we're going to get the story.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 9: Anyway, first night we get there, because we went with a whole bunch of families, whole bunch of friends, big crew of us. I think in the end there ended up being like thirty seven of us or something. But the first time, no, no, no, no, no, no, okay, stop talking about nicks Off.
Speaker 1: Because the first night, some of.
Speaker 9: Our friends' kid like kids but they're eighteen nineteen twenty wanted to go out because they're eighteen, and they were like, come on, you know, you've got to make the most of every night on vacationon Mikanos, and their moms and dads were like, oh god, you're on the eighteen and some of the there were some other kids coming who were like twenty twenty one, they weren't there yet, so they were like, how do we feel about the eighteen year old girls going out. I'm sort of sitting in this family meeting thinking this is way above my pay grade. Girls really wanted to go, and I was like, I've got a solution for this. I'll take him out out. I'll take him out. And I was like, they were like, really lossy, will you come? I was like, sisters, I gotcha, let's go.
Speaker 6: Can I just say you are always very good in a situation like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I was like, they'll be safer with me.
Speaker 9: Paul looked at me like, seriously, we should send an adult with Lauren.
Speaker 1: And the girls.
Speaker 5: Did Paul give you some spending money?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: We needed cash? Yeah, I did totally raided his wallet. And so the girls looked at me and they were like, yes, Lozzi.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 9: And I said, well, what should I wear? And they said nothing too hectic. I was like, oh, well, because you know I do hectic dressing.
Speaker 6: To packed some stuff, so I.
Speaker 1: Panicked and I was like, well, I don't want to be too hectic. But they're eighteen.
Speaker 9: And they came out in these tiny little skirts at the top. I swore a little little mini skirt, sneakers and a little single top, very basic.
Speaker 6: Black white dressed like them.
Speaker 1: No, I had many more cloths on them.
Speaker 5: The fabric a bit.
Speaker 1: Wider anyway, getting the car, were tried on, like where are we going?
Speaker 5: And there's so many hot spots.
Speaker 1: And they said scandy bar.
Speaker 5: Ah, one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: What candy bar, candy bar.
Speaker 7: Even Scandinavian bark.
Speaker 9: I was like, should we go to a Greek bar? They're like, no scandy bars where everyone goes.
Speaker 6: Like one of those little places.
Speaker 1: She basically doesn't open till like midnight.
Speaker 5: Mind, it's a gigantic fire hazard, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: But also it's like if you were twenty, you'd almost feel old there.
Speaker 5: It doesn't open.
Speaker 9: There's bars down maybe eleven, there's like bars downstairs, nightclub upstairs.
Speaker 1: We're waiting because we got.
Speaker 5: The balcony looks like about to tumble.
Speaker 1: I'm a massive loser. So where they're like an hour early and I'm like beat the crowd, beat the crown. So you get upstairs, and then to get into the nightclub, there's like a drink's list and they're like, oh, your entry is buying a drink. I was like what.
Speaker 9: And then and then they give you like a token like you're in rations and you go to the bar with your token and get your.
Speaker 6: Drinks that wouldn't have went down.
Speaker 9: Can you imagine me? I was twenty years too old. You know what happens. Barman came up and said, do you want to be the first one to dance.
Speaker 1: On the bar?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 1: No, I did not. I wish you were.
Speaker 6: I was about to say, how'd you go with the stairs getting.
Speaker 1: Into the I held on real tight to the rails.
Speaker 5: We've also got a podium there on the podium, not on the bar multi stair.
Speaker 1: There was a podium with a pole. I didn't get on it. That's kids on adults, young adults. They said, you got to stop calling us the kids were the young adults. I was like, okay, one of I. They're like the old adults.
Speaker 6: You're also on a podium, So yeah, kids, no ways.
Speaker 5: Just go on the pole.
Speaker 1: Opened it midnight?
Speaker 6: Oh mate, I don't do a movie session if it's after sixty A.
Speaker 5: Kick onto Jackie O's down the road.
Speaker 9: Not that night, No, but the drag that's another great ja.
Speaker 6: We wish we must go.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't come out a lot, we wouldn't come out one piece.
Speaker 8: Our next guess there's a genuine Ossie hero who raised more than two million dollars for the homeless.
Speaker 5: By running from Perth to Bondai Beach, I was.
Speaker 3: Hoping to raise a million dollars for charity. I was also hoping to.
Speaker 10: Just to be honest, inspire whole lot of people to keep getting up and get going.
Speaker 7: He's got a new documentary coming out about it tomorrow and we've got a.
Speaker 6: Sneak pick right here.
Speaker 5: Nice how did they get in there?
Speaker 6: Anyways?
Speaker 3: Please welcome to the.
Speaker 6: Show, Ned, Good night mate.
Speaker 10: I've never been better at all of it speaking to you guys.
Speaker 1: Ah, good on you. Hey.
Speaker 9: I mean, I know I haven't seen the documentary yet Clint has seen it, but I feel like we were all there with you because that last day of this run was so well documented on the news everywhere all around the world.
Speaker 1: Did you expect it to be this big, Ned, I actually didn't.
Speaker 10: I kind of took on the run for two reasons, to raise a million dollars and push myself to places I've never been pushed before, and so everything that kind of came of it was a byproduct. And yeah, I guess running in the bond I was something I could never have imagined and it was one of those moments you kind of wish you could bottle up and drink every day. But I yeah, I'm forever grateful that it has led the way it has and now we've got these, you know, awesome things to keep continuing on with.
Speaker 6: So the documentary run. It is on Fox Sports at eight point thirty pm tomorrow and it's also available on KO Sports.
Speaker 7: Clint, you went a lot to premiere. I went to Hoyts in Chadstone and there was a beautiful red carpet there. Everyone was ushered onto the red carpet to get their photo take. And I arrived with Collingwood superstar Jack Crisp.
Speaker 5: Anyway, there's Ned Brockman. He wants a photo with us. So there's Ned, so he put an arm around photo.
Speaker 7: How incredible is this? Of all the people he wants a photo with us?
Speaker 5: Anyway, it turns out he was just being wheeled out for everybody.
Speaker 10: I just could not wait photo. What a pleasure that was?
Speaker 1: Do they serve? Do they serve snacks at a health doc o?
Speaker 9: Because you'd, I reckon, you'd feel pretty ordinary sitting there holding into a chopp top watching Ned Brockman run.
Speaker 5: Do you want to tell them what was on? The menu.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well we actually had popcorn and choking milk. Neds choking milk.
Speaker 5: The finer can tell you Ned's choking is delicious. That'll get you run fast.
Speaker 1: You just need to run after you've drunk it.
Speaker 10: Actually, speaking of the food, Jason, you'll get into a potato skullt there just before.
Speaker 6: You can see on the camera you're in our Sydney studios. Have you got?
Speaker 9: It was a very well buttered piece of toast. But I looked at it too and thought it was a potato cake.
Speaker 6: It did look like a potato cake. Yeah, I wasn't peaking early with a potato cake at seven thirty. Now stop judging my breakfast.
Speaker 5: Hey, Ned, let's talk about the doco. Congratulations, mate, it's a great watch. Now there is, Well, there's a few amazing moments. I know that we've had Ned on in a previous iteration of this show on another network where he spoke about the maggots.
Speaker 1: Oh you had maggots in your feet?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Now this doco provides us a close up look at those maggots. Ned, how broken was your body post run?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 10: It was it was I think where it was meant to be in that I haven't really ever trained for years and years and years, so the lack of that lack of one hundred k weeks. You know, I only pick up running two three years ago, so I was just kind of willing to bear whatever load and whatever injuries were to come my way. So yeah, by that time, it was kind of just fight and fight or flight mode all the way to Bondye. And it is what it is. I think it's just one of those things. I'm going to always be quite injured, but that's the price I'm willing to pay in order to do these things.
Speaker 6: So did you say you only picked up running a couple of years beforehand?
Speaker 10: Yeah, only two years prior. I kind of picked up in covid furthest i'd ever run as three k in March of twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: If I said you and I could be running what Ned did in four years time.
Speaker 1: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 9: Funny, just because before you got on the phone, I was started running. You know, I'm you know, trying to take up running. And then I thought, why am I telling this story before Ned Brockman.
Speaker 6: She showed us a video of her running in Rome, and it's there going no I saw it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I've been watching you, watching everything, and my fiance.
Speaker 1: Was on a Lime scooter following me.
Speaker 6: But also the best bit ned you didn't hear the audience, She's like.
Speaker 1: Running sory.
Speaker 7: It's funny because after the doco, everyone in that theater sort of said, I'm inspired to go.
Speaker 5: For a race. Who wants to go for un And I was like, it's the last thing I wanted to do after seeing that the torture.
Speaker 9: He went through that part of it, though, ned to inspire other people to get.
Speaker 10: Out there again, I think it's a bit of a byproduct. I kind of did it in the the two reasons at the start, and then the inspiration that came was something that was a second thing to it, I think. And I think that's a lot of pressure to put on your shoulders in order to inspire people to do something. But I think it can take what you want from what I do. And I would never want to force anything down anyone's throats. But to me, that force that source of inspiration for someone who is a massive I feel very proud of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: But watching the documentary back, because you must have gone to some pretty deep dark places. Are you watching it like an hour of body experience, thinking like, that's not that can't be me.
Speaker 1: How did I do?
Speaker 10: Honestly, I was stinging when I watched it the first time. I was like, I cannot wait to be back in that mode, the one mode that I yearned for for the better part of two years. Every time wait for the next.
Speaker 9: One a half marathon. And I finished across the finish line and thought, I am never do that again.
Speaker 5: Surprised, actually inspiration.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised you watched it, like, I mean, you've seen it to sit there and watch it with everyone else again, I mean, you're a chance and you've got a duck in with cinema next door and watch stuff.
Speaker 7: What about Ned's support team's his entire family, which struck me. Ned about how did you say, if you had your time again, you wouldn't do it with the family because your mum, your dad, you know, your brother, They.
Speaker 10: Say support crewe when you when you pick your your your crew, don't choose your mom and dad, or your girlfriend or your mate because they see the absolute worst of you. At least you can kind of turn on your your mate or your you know whatever. Yeah, I brought mum's girlfriend at the time, mate, and yeah, my sister and brother so they reckon, don't do that, and I did it.
Speaker 6: He was still well, no, he just referred to his girlfriend at the time, so I would say that that didn't work out for the best there there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it turned out.
Speaker 1: That's that's probably why well look.
Speaker 6: Ned Brockman is joining us on the air the documentary run. It will air on Fox Sports at eight thirty pm tomorrow and also available on Ko Sports. You're bloody legend there on the show.
Speaker 10: Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 6: Ned Ruckman there, I love him. He is awesome value.
Speaker 9: So we've just returned from two weeks break. It is good to be back, absolutely, But in there three months leading up to the two week break, we had sort of been giving our very own Clint stand Away a bit of a ribbing because he was not a ribbing, but he'd been he'd been keeping a secret from you, Jase.
Speaker 1: I knew why he was shredding. You're on the shred Yeah, like full twelve weeks. You hadn't been drinking good for you.
Speaker 5: No alcohol.
Speaker 6: In fact, you were no fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah. After the show had to be overhauled.
Speaker 6: After the show we'd go for a walk to like the coffee shop, and he'd order a boiled.
Speaker 5: Egg two actually two boiled eggs on a blowout day.
Speaker 1: We should probably take a leaf from his book.
Speaker 6: Absolutely nice holiday. He looked miserable and it was hard. You're a bit angry at time.
Speaker 5: It was angry.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm proud of you those status. And so before we went on break, you I knew what you were doing and you told Jace what it was that you were shredding for now when we when you told Jace, we turned the microphones down, so Melbourne weren't in on the secret.
Speaker 6: Do you know how many people over the break said to me, what did Clint tell you off the year? Why was he shredding?
Speaker 1: Because it must be something dramatic for Clint to not have a beer for three months?
Speaker 5: Exactly were you were stunted?
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what it not me for six I did not expect for you to say. And I can finally play you the audio of what he said off the air and your reaction to it. And I was stunned when you tell me this.
Speaker 7: You know the Channel seven show the full Monty Will they're bringing it back to Channel nine and then asked me to go.
Speaker 1: In it yet I would read for twelve weeks old.
Speaker 6: And you said yes. I said yes, oh, Clint, okay, So that was two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Two weeks ago, Clint told you he was doing the full Monty Iconic TV show and you were quite polite about it on the air.
Speaker 6: But what you did, I was like, I was like, good for you.
Speaker 1: That's what you said on the air.
Speaker 9: Then when we stopped, when the microphones were off and we played a song, you didn't realize that I was recording your actual reaction, but didn't go to air.
Speaker 5: Have a listen you're getting they do on the show.
Speaker 1: Out, don't don't just free Willie and.
Speaker 8: Little Clint and anyone else.
Speaker 6: It's the Channel Line crew that will see it, the production crew.
Speaker 5: And all the people in the audience.
Speaker 6: But give about Jennyfer and Craiki Pert. What about Darren on the Crane.
Speaker 1: Cap Darren on the Crane cab.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's a hard night for me.
Speaker 1: So you dance with you, William.
Speaker 6: You need to get near a fat celebrity. You need to be near a fat celebrity. I stand by that comment, Actually stand by that. Darren on the Crane I went home that day and I said, look, do you know what Clint's doing. He's doing the Full Monty and los like, is that all loud? Is he going to get canceled?
Speaker 9: You certainly can't say I want to stand next to the fattest celebrity.
Speaker 1: So I look ripped again.
Speaker 6: I stand by that comment. If that show was going ahead anyway.
Speaker 5: Clipped the Full Monty ain't coming back to television.
Speaker 1: Yes, turns out he was lying to you, Jason.
Speaker 6: You needed to cover the way I found out you were lying to me.
Speaker 9: There's many disappointed people that Clint's not doing the full month.
Speaker 6: He's not doing the Full Monty.
Speaker 9: Yeah, many disappointed moms out there that were excited.
Speaker 6: But coming up next, I would like you to reveal to people why you have really been doing the Shred and I will tell you how I found out. And let's just say it wasn't great.
Speaker 5: Timing seeing his believing Jason.
Speaker 6: Why Clint is really doing the Shred or will be revealed coming up next for the Full Monty is not coming back, not coming We're safe.
Speaker 9: There has been a rumor floating around about Clint sanaway. The rumor was that you were doing the full Monty, and that's why you're on a three month shred Clinton.
Speaker 5: Good TV show back in the day, I would never ever sign up to.
Speaker 1: That was a good TV show. But I liked the movie.
Speaker 3: Remember the movie.
Speaker 1: The movie was so good.
Speaker 6: The movie was great.
Speaker 1: They're standing in the line at the.
Speaker 6: But I was like, if you're doing that, like God love him, but stand next to Shane Jacobson. You know you're looking the goods.
Speaker 5: And it's not the full monthy.
Speaker 1: That's not why you've been treading.
Speaker 6: Now. I believe going into the holidays, I believed you were doing the four months.
Speaker 1: I'm disappointed he's not doing that.
Speaker 5: I was convincing.
Speaker 6: I told him, you don't tell anyone but the four month. He's coming to Channel nine and Quinn's gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to be you and Chompers, and I thought christ and then Tony Jones doing that.
Speaker 6: Oh God, going to be smallman Teeth.
Speaker 7: Or Peter Hitch enough for that matter, twirling twirling the colored shirt above his head.
Speaker 5: So let me set you can leave.
Speaker 1: That hat on covering his modesty.
Speaker 6: Guys, let me set the scene. I have just moved house over the break right, I'm.
Speaker 1: Unpacking the whole new neighborhood.
Speaker 6: Whole new neighborhood. Haven't met the neighbors yet. I'm unpacking boxes, I'm sweaty, I'm running around. We've got guests, so you.
Speaker 9: Would have been totally calm about moving house and unpacking boxes.
Speaker 6: I can imagine we had guests about ten minutes away, right, So I'm frantically running around trying to finally unpack. And then I get a knock on the door, and I looked down the hallway because the front door was already opened. I looked down the hallway and sitting in my front yard was possibly the biggest oversized cardboard cutout of one shirtless ripped Clint stand away or shouldn't be.
Speaker 5: You're I'm too sexy for my love to sexy?
Speaker 6: Why was there a cardboard cutout? Have you in my front yard?
Speaker 5: Quin?
Speaker 6: It's a little photo.
Speaker 7: Shoot, Jace, A little photo, just a little photo shoot. Twelve weeks in the making. Now we did a transformation photo for mentel.
Speaker 1: Me body transformation, and here it is the card washt out of topless.
Speaker 5: They must be getting desperate.
Speaker 1: Oh, very so you've done it. Twelve week body transformation for men's hell is distressing.
Speaker 9: Well, your pictures are all over the internet. I've seen the Herald Son, I've seen you on the Daily Mail.
Speaker 5: I've seen pictures on the internet just men's health images.
Speaker 1: There's pictures of you wearing very little cloth all over the internet.
Speaker 6: Do you want to hear my wife's reaction? I like it in the bedroom. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: You can say the reveal on our socials.
Speaker 9: But Clint san Away, so what if you twelve weeks body transformation?
Speaker 7: What's the So the results in kilograms is nine kegs?
Speaker 5: I so which is I'm pleased. I'm really proud of what I was able.
Speaker 1: To do because normally feel good like numbers on the scales.
Speaker 5: Look, I.
Speaker 7: Was I wasn't happy beforehand. Basically, I was just I just felt a little bit yack sluggish. Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to do something about it. Cracked the whip, trained pretty hard.
Speaker 9: You were getting up Jason some mornings before the show. He was coming in saying, I got up and trained at four o'clock this.
Speaker 6: Morning, and I'm not taking the mickey. Maybe four weeks before that, you were coming home at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: It really was Did you feel better?
Speaker 7: I feel so much better, sleeping a lot better. Although the last couple of weeks I've sort of enjoyed some of the finer things in life, like you you know, food, a bottle of wine here and there, went to Grillamericana the end the night and had amasou and some mac and cheese. Yeah. The last week, I reckon you would have felt so pre pre photo day. Let's call it pre shred, Okay, appreciate shred. So photo Day was on the Monday, and so I worked backwards from Wednesday. And your friend Luke Zoki like a consultant, a fitness consultant from.
Speaker 9: The Center up. He's Chris Hemsworth's personal trainer. So you can imagine he's made a few people look ripped before.
Speaker 6: Could he make me look?
Speaker 1: No? No, he's not America Worker doesn't have a magic one. He could if you wanted to give yourself probably six months.
Speaker 7: So this is how wild it all was. On the Wednesday you started prepping. On the Wednesday, you'd have five leaders of.
Speaker 1: Water, five leaders of water.
Speaker 7: Six leaders on Thursday, seven leaders on Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised you can piss yourself with.
Speaker 7: A few times over and then on the slate, and then on the Sunday and the Monday you have no water at all, starving your body of water. So I wouldn't advise.
Speaker 5: You do this.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a very good idea, but.
Speaker 5: It's basically to make you to look.
Speaker 6: You know what I noticed in the cardboard cut out, and I'm sure you've noticed.
Speaker 1: I can't look below the shoulders.
Speaker 6: He's got the V. What he's got.
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: I can't look below shoulders?
Speaker 5: A narrow to what you know?
Speaker 1: To hip the Everyone wants the hip V.
Speaker 5: Hang on, get your hands off my ve.
Speaker 1: No, you've just banged his head on the hands. What have you got in have you got I've got a w I've got an o nut wrapped.
Speaker 7: He actually minds more like just get a spray TND and it covers everything.
Speaker 9: I've just had two weeks in Europe and I stood another th goodness job.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 6: You look you look incredible.
Speaker 5: Now we had to Paris to eat croissants.
Speaker 1: You're going to Paris this week for the Olympic Olympic do they.
Speaker 5: Start They start next Friday? Friday?
Speaker 1: Windled leaving this wiek.
Speaker 6: When he comes back, we're working on the front cover of Big and Tall or something like that.
Speaker 9: Well done, standing, Someone get that enormous clink cupboard cut out out.
Speaker 5: Of my stay.
Speaker 6: Let's do this one question, five thousand dollars. Good luck. Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Natalie. Good morning, good morning. How are you this morning, Nat, and this cold Melbourne morning.
Speaker 5: I'm a bit nervous that I got through, but good.
Speaker 1: Well, good news for you is all you have to do is answer one question and you could be winning fifty dollars if you choose an easy question, five hundred if you choose a medium question, or five thousand dollars if you choose the difficult question.
Speaker 6: So first question, Natalie, or when an't we going easy? Medium or hard?
Speaker 7: The five k yes, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Go big or go home.
Speaker 5: They I've got the honors.
Speaker 1: Clint's asking the question to Natalie.
Speaker 6: I just want to be very clear with the rules. You get three seconds to answer, okay, okay. If you don't know, guess here comes your five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Question and give it your best shot.
Speaker 7: Nat JFK was assassinated in nineteen sixty three, who succeeded him as president three.
Speaker 4: Two right, no one, No, who was it?
Speaker 5: Glint is Linda Johnson.
Speaker 7: All the way with LBJ, big J.
Speaker 1: There you go, very topical. It's been all over the news all the different presidents and what's happened in the States.
Speaker 6: Only that from point break? Did you the ex president's holding up the Yeah, the mask, yes, right, not the remake. The remake was terrible.
Speaker 1: News out of America.
Speaker 6: Wow. Yeah, it is crazy. The assassinated contempt on Donald Trump. Will touch that again at eight thirty this morning.
Speaker 1: But I'm excited about just before.
Speaker 6: We get to that. Have you seen Trumpy this morning playing golf? He's out on the golf course.
Speaker 1: Round of him in the buggy.
Speaker 6: I'd be putting him in a paper bile before I put him in a golf buggy. I'd want that.
Speaker 1: Little that vision. Has he got an ear muffs on or something?
Speaker 5: Imagine if you hit a stray ball.
Speaker 1: Stop it stop it?
Speaker 6: Can I get up?
Speaker 1: Stop?
Speaker 6: Let me get my shoes? How was that?
Speaker 1: Why did his shoes fall?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Jason and Lauren with you this morning, And what a day yesterday we had a little excursion on a Sundays did.
Speaker 9: We had Teddy Swims in Nova's Red Room. It was pretty amazing. Actually, he his voice is like butter. It's one of the best voices I've ever heard.
Speaker 6: There was a moment when he was performing and you looked at me and oh, and I had to remind you he's got a partner and you have a fiance.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, Paul, thing like that.
Speaker 6: There's not many people that can and.
Speaker 1: Can I say, what a nice guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah. We got the chance to catch up with him just before he took to the stage, and he just seemed like a guy that I don't know that we've gone out and had a couple of beers with in the past, like just an down to earth guy. Take a listen for yourself, ladies.
Speaker 1: And of his Red Room presents, the one is Teddy Swims and Live and Redroom.
Speaker 12: Here we are no the Red Room, Teddy welcome, happy to be here.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, Teddy Swims, you said something just before that he is going to win the heart of every person from Melbourne, and that is that you are loving this cold weather.
Speaker 12: Ys miserable back home man, I mean I live in out there now, which is not as hot, but back home in Georgia it's like Dick and Muggy. It's the nastiest weather ever when it's about summertime out there, so I've been missing the cold and the breeze and the air is also just much cleaner here. Take care of your environment un like us, if you think he certainly. So let's have I get goot out there like, oh yes, clean air, cold crispy.
Speaker 6: I've got to. We're in a beautiful theater for the Red Room as well. This is very cool. Thank you for playing the Red Room.
Speaker 3: Oh anytime I'm here.
Speaker 1: I mean you were here last year. You did some smaller gigs. You're playing Margaret Corderina sold out stadium shows, which must be thrilled. But these small intimate gigs do they still feel really special to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, these are the ones.
Speaker 12: I think they are always are like really good good because uh, you know, I can really take my time and it's not you're not really playing until like a click, and you know, it's like when when you're playing the big shows there sometimes you forget like the first lyric of a song, but you got to it's going like first two, three for it if you mess it up, I mean it's going on without you know. So it's always nice to be able to talk and take my time and explain songs and and really like feel like I can really engage rather than lights just flickering.
Speaker 3: And sometimes you can't pick somebody and see And.
Speaker 6: I've always wondered for an artist when they're on stage, can like can you see what's happening in the crowd or can you hear what people are screaming out? Because you know how like they'll be proposals sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I try.
Speaker 12: I try my very best to like keep an eye on things too, especially with we always instill a rule when when it comes to our big shows that like we call that but but we we we call it staying with it and and stay with it is a very important thing because people sometimes if there anything like me, they get way too hamber before Teddy Swims goes on stage, and then what they do is like pass out about four songs in like somebody gets into a fight or something, and it's just like love, guys, look, before we get started, let's all make sure we're checking on our friends and drinking water and we're not locking up our knees and fall.
Speaker 6: You said that because my wife made me drive today because you said you have no self control at these and I know you're party into Sunday afternoon. Yeah, you're back at work.
Speaker 3: Touch exactly. And you know, sometimes you just gotta kick that can a little further down the right.
Speaker 6: Speaking of which, I've driven a car full of moms that are jadsick Keene to see you the South Phone.
Speaker 1: So you've got a few extra tickets to an over red room and you're bringing your wife and all the school mon.
Speaker 6: I just happened to win them. It was unbelievable. I'mcunny. They're so excited to see you. And I said, oh, what do you love about him? And they said, apart from the music, we love because they've all got sons. And they're like, we love how much he loves his mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course she's my that's my girl. Man.
Speaker 6: How often do you have to ring mom when you're out to look so?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 12: I recently got a I recently got a second phone because like, because my you know, other one blows up so much and I was just trying to get one from my family so my mom could get in touch with me. But she takes that as every opportunity to like text me all the time and call me all the time, and I'm like, Mama, I love you. My phone's different, but my schedule has not changed. I will call you as soon as I can't. Baby. It's tough when we're out here though, because we're on the other side of the world, you know, like eighteen hours apart or something, and so that kind of that kind of hurts us a little bit.
Speaker 3: But she she just always because she gets all in her hand.
Speaker 6: She's like, what are you avoiding? You know, like love you? Yeah, be careful carrying two phones in this Traya could look as well. Some people always carry a secret phone from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know totally Hey Teddy. One thing I love. And I've seen so much on social media where you've been on this tour. It's not just the tour that you're doing. You're getting out and about. We've seen you in schools. We saw you with that busker.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: Is that something that you make a conscious effort to do or it just happens, like did you just stumble upon that woman singing.
Speaker 3: Yourself that one?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 12: And then and and our boy pace we were you know, like he had last year, like done like a like I had the open first thing of loose control when he had did it, and we ended up hitting it off and like becoming buds, and so I was like, man, let's set up time so I can come up sing a couple of songs. And I mean those little things are just so so necessary, especially to give back to that community. You know.
Speaker 3: It's like like Australia and it's.
Speaker 12: Always just loved me and loved on me, and it's like one of my favorite places to be because I'm playing again like arenas here and back home, I don't get that kind of love, you know, And I think we're so kindred spirits, and I think I just want to get back to And there's like things with like children, you know, in New Zealand, we got to do this Red Nose Day and raise money for cure kids and and do a little busking thing there and it was like five hundred people or something came out support and raise some money. And I just I want to tell you this kid. I ended up meeting this k Corn and I thought maybe he was like he's like fourteen, and he and you know, we just started chatting and hitting it off. He gave me a Panama and he gave me this, Like, he told me he had wanted to come to the next show in Wellington, and so I was like, look, man, I'll book you and your your on a ticket to come and see us. And they flew on the plane and you know, stayed at the hotel and he got to come and he's like, man, what a dream come true? And it was so cool, and we're texting all the time.
Speaker 6: Now I'm like, broot man, Like the person that can actually do that for someone else.
Speaker 3: That's the coolest thing in the world. Is like to be able to do that. That's I will always get.
Speaker 12: I get to do this, you know, and and the second that it ever feels like not that, then it's time to check ourselves on us.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: We are on the air with Teddy Swims. This is our chat from Nova's Red Room. You can check out some of the footage on our socials Jason Lauren coming up next, we talk tattoos with Teddy and what specific part of the body he might get to link next.
Speaker 1: The one.
Speaker 6: I gotta say, you know how you go like you just end off with Aussie's You've just got this demeanor about yourself, like you're one of US.
Speaker 12: Barbecues because I feel I feel like there is a certain thing about about Australia and in like the South of America, late Georgia. You know, it's like there's that same kind of like I'm kind of draw in the mouth.
Speaker 3: I think we speak from the same area.
Speaker 12: Right here, and we have yeah yeah, talk like a bunch of rednecks, you know what I mean. We uh, we have the same hospitality. And you hold the doors open and you're like love on people fish cut sure am yeah, trying to get my dual citizenship.
Speaker 1: You've branded yourself now with you on.
Speaker 12: Your I couldn't tell you, man, I think on the face alone, I'm probably at twenty something.
Speaker 1: I mean that's yeah. And do we love tiny teddies?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Well we have these things back home called Teddy Grams and Little Graham Crackers that look kind of similar, but they don't come with all the flavors and they don't have like a cute.
Speaker 3: Thing like the marketing on that. It's just genius. It's so good. I loved them. Took a box home with me when we got it. I was like, get this cookie on my face, I might as well try it. You know, it's not that bad. It's really face is just kind.
Speaker 6: Of cushy on one place you refuse to get chatted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean on my on my unit.
Speaker 12: Probably I think you probably it was the thing is. The thing is, it's like the thing is about that would be like a whole lot more like a high and not a hello.
Speaker 3: If you have that much to write home about.
Speaker 12: So it's just I don't want to find nobody through that for sure.
Speaker 6: Hey that is.
Speaker 9: Let's chat about the album. I've tried everything, the therapy. It's it's a personal album, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, yeah, it means not to me.
Speaker 9: I mean the song the Door, it's my favorite. I think everyone I know can relate to that song, And I think, does it ever surprise you how much enthusiasm people sing that song with?
Speaker 3: Dude, it's cool.
Speaker 12: We we started like closing our show with it because I didn't expect that one to start blowing like they did, and it it really is like it's so it's so beautiful because again, it's like being able to take something so painful in like something that was so like hurtful in my life. You know that I have to go back and reclaim my life and get out of that situation. And I know a lot of people that relate with it or have gone through the same thing. But when that song comes on and we can all just celebrate that pain and like turn it into such a positive thing and just dump around and celebrate and party through that awful thing that happened, it's like getting on the other side of that and saying like reclaim in your lafe and reclaiming joy that was taken from you. It's like, yeah, it's almost like spiritual and away from me. You know, well, you were you a shy keep growing up? Oh very dogs.
Speaker 6: Because the reason I bring that up, and we've spoken about this on the show, sometimes I was a shy key growing up. And you know, I imagine releasing a song is a lot like when we open up on the radio show and tell a personal like I sometimes feel more comfortable doing in the studio with Lauren than in a group of friends. And I can imagine that moment when you've written a song so personal, like who's the first person you show it to, like, because you just must feel so exposed.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And I would show it to my band and my boys because you know, yeah, they're they're alway. Yeah, they're they're, they're they're willing to call me out at any moment.
Speaker 6: One got the other one.
Speaker 12: Yeah exactly, and yeah, I dude. I was used to put to the point or I wouldn't talk to my grandma. And I remember my first year, I was six years old playing football and they had me as a quarterback, which American football, and I had me as a quarterback, and you're supposed to say down, said hut, But I had my tight end. I had to say make say hut for me because I was just would not talking about preaches or anything.
Speaker 6: I was just.
Speaker 3: I was so shy.
Speaker 1: Bro, Do you look back at that kid now and think, look how far I've come? Look at who I am.
Speaker 9: I know, like your original songs when we all fell in love with you was on YouTube, which isn't in front of a whole heap of people.
Speaker 1: It's just online. And now you're doing these huge stadium shows. Can that kid believe.
Speaker 5: Who you are?
Speaker 12: You would have never he would have never, He would have never seen me with this kind of presence. If I could go back and talk to him, he wouldn't even talk to me, you know, he would be like hiding behind his dad's leg, like, get him away from me.
Speaker 6: Love, like you know, rocking up at the busker the other day and help you you know how? Any chance to getting you to have a crack at AFL Yeah absolutely, you reckon you go out on the footy field here, you know.
Speaker 3: Not as good as I, not as good as I, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: But I'm all running out.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 6: I don't think of just sitting the stand up beers.
Speaker 3: Well, when's the last time I've actually sprinted? You know what I mean? Sprinting?
Speaker 1: It's just like sounds awful, overrated?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little in shape.
Speaker 6: I've got a park nine spots down before and I bitched about the distance exactly mate. Congratulations on all your success. Thank you so much for playing the over red room and and honestly we can't wait for you to keep visiting. You are welcome here. Anytime you got it, you got it. You know I'd be happening right now, don't you?
Speaker 1: What would be happening right now?
Speaker 5: In car?
Speaker 6: In cars across Melbourne.
Speaker 9: Many sad parents dropping their children back to school.
Speaker 1: You just strop the kids off we did at Melbourne.
Speaker 9: Are you celebrating surviving another school holidays.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, we've got no money in our bank accounts to go celebrate them back to school because we've spent it all on activities.
Speaker 1: How long would some schools had three weeks?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Some had two, some had three. It's a lot of money to ones.
Speaker 5: Where was that when I was a child? Three weeks off?
Speaker 6: Because you're at a state sud.
Speaker 1: How many did you?
Speaker 6: Just two?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 6: God only gave him two on Catholic schoolmen, Amy.
Speaker 9: Well, well done to all the parents for surviving another two weeks of school holidays. Done to all the kids for putting up with your parents, like Jason two weeks Thank you.
Speaker 6: Jeez, I was an ultim boy. I'm allowed to make those jokes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he says so in the New Testament.
Speaker 6: That's the little book Briday.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are we doing?
Speaker 6: The Gideon's still rolling those things out in hotels.
Speaker 7: I wear some hotels, the motels, not just us.
Speaker 6: It leaving USB sticks with it on there now you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Were modern plug the paper?
Speaker 5: Yeah they are, but Gym would have wanted.
Speaker 6: That's enough.
Speaker 1: Stop at you two all.
Speaker 5: Right time you've got up with the times.
Speaker 1: What are we doing now, I don't know. It's our first day back from holidays and the wheels are falling off.
Speaker 6: Guys, we're just excited to get it back in school, all right, let us celebrate. I cannot wait to get home today. Just into the peace. Are quiet.
Speaker 9: I hope one like, and not that I would want them to be sick, but I hope one has to come home for some reason.
Speaker 6: They could lose a limbit and go to school. Don't chew its hard. I'll pick you up at three. Hey, Coming up next, we are about to do Melbourne whispers. If you are sitting on a rumor something you have in Melbourne, give us a ring. Thirteen twenty four ten, there has been a rumor floating around regarding AFL Grand Final and Katie Perry pop up.
Speaker 1: No I reckon she'd be ace at the AFL Grand Final.
Speaker 6: Well, we have a Melbourne whisper regarding her performance at the AFL Grand Final and who she would be planning to drag on stage with her. Oh, that one is going to shock your Melbourne whispers, the hot little rumors around town. Coming up next, How you doing.
Speaker 5: Mama, let me whisper yea these I'll let you, my lady.
Speaker 4: Melbourne whispers.
Speaker 6: Okay, thanks to Mimosa Holmes V collection homes starting from one hundred and ninety nine nine hundred plus free site costs. Visit Mimosa Holmes dot com dot au. We love free site costs, we sure do. We love anything with the word free. So good on your Mimosa Holmes.
Speaker 9: All right, this is where we discuss the hottest rumors around Melbourne. What are people talking about? Rumors of what's happening in this great city of.
Speaker 6: Our Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you are sitting on a little bit of a rumor, remember you can can remain completely.
Speaker 1: Anonymous because maybe you're in the no something.
Speaker 7: We've been doing this all year. We've had some tremendous success we have, haven't we done some scorches.
Speaker 6: I heard a room yesterday.
Speaker 7: I can't say no, don't say that's that's the point of rules.
Speaker 6: You can't tease this like I overheard who the next special guest at Nova's Red Room?
Speaker 5: Yes, who is it?
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 6: There's a big one coming up.
Speaker 5: It's it's.
Speaker 6: All I can say.
Speaker 1: Hang on, is it close to home?
Speaker 5: That's all close to home?
Speaker 4: That's all I can say, do not say it?
Speaker 5: I don't know? Could I guess?
Speaker 6: Can I guess? I see what that was? Very that was? That was a real father voice executive producer, Brady is it? I can't confirm more. I can't confirm or to not have a guess, Karl, I'm not confirming or denying.
Speaker 5: Let's move on, you just play.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Travis thirteen twenty four ten. Trav, how are you good? I'm sweating at the moment? Brother out here?
Speaker 1: Have you heard a rum about Melbourne?
Speaker 10: Can I guess of that? Of course?
Speaker 5: Again? Who do you think is coming to Nova's Red Room?
Speaker 10: Well, if it's closed to home, it's going to be a Legard Ricky Lee.
Speaker 11: But that's not my roomor.
Speaker 1: Ricky lad because guys, can we just move on to Tramps?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Well the other option is me and that's a much better option, Ricky Leard?
Speaker 5: I agree?
Speaker 6: Alright, where do you go?
Speaker 10: I got friends in some music business saying Katie Perry and Darryl Braithway are going to be doing a duet at the Grand Final.
Speaker 9: Okay, so no, no, yes, no, Well here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If Katie Perry does a Grand Final I'm all for it.
Speaker 7: It's potentially the best of both worlds because so many people right now are saying, why do we have to go with a big American?
Speaker 5: Why don't we go home grown? And then the others are going, why we go home grown? Let's get a big name American.
Speaker 9: It's it's not going to be if Katy Perry does it. It's not going to be a co lab with Dazzling Daryl. He did his co lab with Harry Styles already, that's done.
Speaker 1: It would be someone like what.
Speaker 5: About like imagine Daryl singing fireworks?
Speaker 1: What about like g Flip or Tones and I or someone imagine imagine Darryl singing fire.
Speaker 7: Doesn't do much singing anymore, though crowdy. He gets the crowd to sing it.
Speaker 1: Though Katy Perry singing uploaded singing Katie.
Speaker 6: Daryl uploaded the photo of him on the toilet.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we've all been there.
Speaker 6: I don't know how Katie would feel about that.
Speaker 1: But imagine Darryl trying to sing raw No.
Speaker 9: Katy Perry, Jessica Melboy like Robbie did it with Delta Katie.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: Twenty four ten is our number. If you are sitting on a room. Let's go to Christine in Sunduray morning.
Speaker 8: Christine morning, guys, how are you good?
Speaker 1: Have you heard a rumor around Melbourne?
Speaker 10: I have, so the rumor is that Channel ten will shut its doors by the end of the year.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's a lot of talk about ten at the moment when the sale.
Speaker 1: Of Paramount, Where's Neighbor's going to go?
Speaker 6: Neighbors is hanging by a thread. Even Tody saw that.
Speaker 5: I come back, Toty's.
Speaker 1: Gone tone Channel ten.
Speaker 6: You're saying, well, that's I mean, the rumor over there is this, like they are absolutely cunning costs. My heart goes out to everyone that works there because I just hate seeing the insane industry, you know, hurting like that.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that will happen. I don't believe it. I don't know, like paramounts and what, We're just gonna have seven to nine in the ABC.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, like to be honest, because we just moved into the new house, right and I had a guy hanging some TVs and he said, oh, do you want the antenna plugged in here? And I'm like, I don't think my kids have.
Speaker 1: Ever watched what about Clinton?
Speaker 5: They watched nine now the app they watched Weekend Today on nine.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm like, kids, put down the iPads enough of Weekend Today.
Speaker 5: They love the cooking segments.
Speaker 6: Plays some roadblocks, for God's sake.
Speaker 1: I love watching Clint on the news.
Speaker 6: Felix is always like, but Nagi Mahashi's.
Speaker 1: So you didn't even plug your TV into an area not in.
Speaker 6: The kids area? No, like that's this I would sound sad, but like most people just watching you know apps now, like you know what about look at look at name one contestant on the Summit Olympia.
Speaker 1: Damn it, I'll actually watch that.
Speaker 7: Speaking of the Today Show Kitchen, here's a little behind the curtain. We had a French chef in at the weekend to celebrate Bastiel Days.
Speaker 1: But still day today. It was yesterday today in France.
Speaker 5: Today in France, right today?
Speaker 6: Don't the pancake parlor normally send.
Speaker 1: In, No, that's pancake Day.
Speaker 6: What's best day nationally?
Speaker 1: Like National Day in France?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they the same thing.
Speaker 6: I don't wondering what do we get pancakes? No, but pancake Day's got like an official name.
Speaker 1: It's not just Tuesday, Tuesday, that's that's.
Speaker 6: What do we get for best deal?
Speaker 1: But were talking about your kids going to a Catholic school before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember when we pulled up at the school. I was like, okay, we have to give him crash. Course that's a church cool guy called God.
Speaker 1: Stop producing Brady.
Speaker 4: Just to clarify, but still day celebrates the French Revolution and not pancakes.
Speaker 5: The what blame is.
Speaker 1: I'm Joan Belle.
Speaker 6: That's what I love about this show.
Speaker 1: We don't know what we're talking about it.
Speaker 6: I was about to say it's an education lessons. It has just gone for.
Speaker 5: To nine about the Bible. If you're on the.
Speaker 1: Play a song, all right, that is it. It's good to be back.
Speaker 6: It is great to be back. Hey, mail is in next, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 13: So great to have you guys back.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're thrilled to be back.
Speaker 13: I wish I had footage of Lauren a is an essay skooting around.
Speaker 1: Rome though that would have been far. Yeah, I've got it, I'll send it to come on, they're not in your area right?
Speaker 6: She keeps using this lingo. I don't understand half the stuff.
Speaker 13: The guys that wear, like tracksuits and bum bags and gotcha.
Speaker 7: Mel Apologies about the oversized cutout that you can see it is.
Speaker 5: We're going to torture.
Speaker 6: What do you mean for anybody missed it, Clint is on the front cover of Men's Health and in here we have the world's biggest cardboy cutout.
Speaker 1: Of Clint with his shirt off, and you're.
Speaker 6: Looking for a topless co host today, mel.
Speaker 1: I'll bring it in.
Speaker 5: I'll move it in.
Speaker 6: We'll bring it in.
Speaker 1: Thanks, love it.
Speaker 6: What's coming up today? Paying bills?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we're paying some bills. So right on the overplayer or nov FM dot coms?
Speaker 1: Are you're going to kick off?
Speaker 5: Nova's not?
Speaker 1: Is it nine?
Speaker 6: Next? Awesome? We are out of here. We'll Cinema and Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Bye, gonna be Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred. Jason Lauren Bolly on Socials