Speaker 1: Thirteen, twenty four. Ten is our number? Have you been a part of a secret relationship? And for how long?
Speaker 2: Why are we talking about secret lovers? Who's got a secret lover in here?
Speaker 1: Quinn?
Speaker 2: You haven't turned his microphone on?
Speaker 1: James?
Speaker 2: It was a problem.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just catching up on the news.
Speaker 1: So who give me?
Speaker 3: As I read on the run? But a promise ring, that's right. A promise ring could prove crucial in what's being described as an explosive inheritance battle between the wife and alleged lover of a prominent football figure who died back in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: So basically, instead of an engagement ring, it's a promise ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's something you'd roll out in high school.
Speaker 3: So they were having a romantic and sexual relationship for many years, and now the promise ring is at the center of a dispute.
Speaker 2: Over a football player.
Speaker 1: Promise ring will get you? Do we know he was a football identity?
Speaker 2: Do we know who?
Speaker 1: We can't say? Let's go to Grace, Grace. Have you had a secret lover?
Speaker 4: I had. I was dating my best friend's brother in high school and it was the secret for about six months.
Speaker 2: How did your best friend find out.
Speaker 4: I ended up having to tell him. I felt so bad, But then again his parents found.
Speaker 5: Out as well.
Speaker 4: My partner accidentally told him over the friend while they were in Bali and they knew me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's that it's always the often not for me. I never dated any of my friends brothers, but it was my brother's friends that I was always chasing.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yes.
Speaker 2: Having an older brother. It happened.
Speaker 1: And did it go down alright? Or no?
Speaker 2: Not very well?
Speaker 1: It was bowen like you leave my group?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was he off you or the friend?
Speaker 2: Both of us mostly me obviously.
Speaker 1: And we're his friends pretty keen one my friends, No, just won.
Speaker 2: It didn't go down well. It was a family meeting. Got involved in really family meeting my brother and I was really, yeah, you can't tell me what to do. Can you imagine my brother trying to tell me what.
Speaker 6: Even if you weren't interested in the guy, you'd back on with him just to annoy but probably.
Speaker 2: But I was off limits for most of his mates. But it was fine for him to date my friends or no problem. Not that any of them wanted to date him because he was feral A's Aour big brothers are my god, it still stings.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Yeah, a little bit, yea, the one that got away? Perhaps thirty already four I'm talking secret relationship.
Speaker 2: Nadia, Good morning. Did you have a secret lover?
Speaker 5: Good morning? Yes, I certainly did. Oh tell us it was my dad's housemates.
Speaker 2: Was he the same age as your dad?
Speaker 5: Round? The same age as my dad?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 1: Guessing? Guessing? He played the away game and stayed at yours?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I would wait for Dad to go out and speaking.
Speaker 1: He'd sneak in and out. Oh how long?
Speaker 3: How long are we talking?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Did dad find out? Or did you break up?
Speaker 5: I broke up and they didn't find out till quite a few years later.
Speaker 1: And then did he kick him out of the house?
Speaker 5: No, no, he moved out like before that. So it was all hash hash and it only sort of came out like quite a few years later. Though.
Speaker 2: Was it so lack exhilaration?
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent. It was my thirst so.
Speaker 2: Well it was what her first love affair, first.
Speaker 6: Fling Chantelle twenty four ten. Hello, good morning, good morning, our secret lovers?
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 7: I had a relationship with the man for that I worked with for sixteen years and it was a secret.
Speaker 2: Why was it a secret, Chantelle?
Speaker 7: Our life ccumstances? You know, we're both in a marriage at the start, you.
Speaker 2: Were both married sixteen years? Yeah, hang on, so wait you were married, he was married, but you were. Were you in love?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: How come you didn't leave you? But like, if you don't be asking.
Speaker 7: I did for a completely different reason. But he didn't.
Speaker 1: And did you ever? And it just kept going to chantel, did you ever slip up?
Speaker 3: Was there ever any sort of close calls?
Speaker 7: Only one?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 7: Just the message was left out of hours, which was kind of against the rules.
Speaker 2: So he had rules? And did any either of your partners ever find out?
Speaker 7: Mine? Didn't?
Speaker 2: He did? Oh? And did they stay together after that? Yep?
Speaker 7: They're still together?
Speaker 2: And was that heartbreaking for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I imagine it was more heartbreaking for his wife.
Speaker 7: Oh of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Credit no, because you're in love?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: Sorry you were? You don't see this, fellow.
Speaker 7: I don't have much contact?
Speaker 1: No, no, but you still do have some? Yeah? Do we still is it still on? Do we still hook up?
Speaker 2: He's still in love with him?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh god? What a mess?
Speaker 1: Oh that will help? Yeh.
Speaker 2: Sorry, are you single?
Speaker 1: Now write an animal song?
Speaker 2: My bad?
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: My brother's texting, Oh, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: This is where? This is where your brother's about the review.
Speaker 2: He just sent me an emoji of him flipping the burd.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's because I said he was fall as a teenager because I dated his.
Speaker 6: Mate's I Reckon Bowen would a course of damage?
Speaker 1: No? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lauren, wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I