Speaker 1: Do you know what I've always said about you?
Speaker 2: What have you always said?
Speaker 1: Not you the person listening to the podcast, a beautiful, beautiful person.
Speaker 2: Well, you certainly don't say that to.
Speaker 1: Me, because the podcast listeners just thinks a little bit differently. Yeah, a good way. Thank you so much for sharing this little journey with us.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming along for the ride, and for.
Speaker 1: Those who came out and had a bit of a chat with us at Croydon and Willow Band for breaking the verbs. Thank you so much. It was a really really fun show, especially judge Jody. Yeah, there wasn't too much debate on this one. It was pretty much sided, pretty straightforward.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're going to have the snip, maybe tell your wife about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wife has said that. I mean it was part of our bows. I think she said, Look, if you're thinking about getting a secret vsect to me.
Speaker 2: Just don't don't know. Yeah, you may kiss the.
Speaker 1: Bride, and I learned the hard way. No I did not.
Speaker 3: And you give me permission to give you one next to you? I mean not giving you one, you know what I mean, give you act to me.
Speaker 1: I think you didn't.
Speaker 2: Say, Jody, I want you to give me one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've seen some YouTube videos. You're going to give me a visect me live on air. Really good start. I haven't seen that on radio before, which I think Brendan Rob McManus joined us as well. That was a fun moment. I mean you've met him a few times before because you've been doing this forever. But that was a fun moment for me quite seriously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you loved it, and you fan boyd and you know I got it out of your system. So next time when you meet Rove, be a bit cooler.
Speaker 2: Can you.
Speaker 1: I can't promise that because it might be next time.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Jodie's Diary returned as well. A fun opportunity for you to wrap this thing into a neat little package and call it a gift. But actually when I opened up the gift, it's like a little thing in there that punches me in the face.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's like one of those little boxing gloves that boys.
Speaker 2: Up and goes bang like a.
Speaker 1: Jack in the box and go bang.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I go wow, and there's blood coming out of my nose. I go, well, what's in there again?
Speaker 3: Every Rider Friday, you open up the present and you just get smashed in the face.
Speaker 1: Thanks for choosing our podcast, and what we will leave you with is a code word for a little double pass to see a very very nice show at Gluttony. I'm stumped for a co word. Have you got something.
Speaker 3: I can't think of anything. I'm too busy making you a present for next week.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go with the fringe, right, Please remember that original and we'll speak to you on Monday. Have a great weekend. Our next guest, I ordered a double piccolo. Yeah, and the crowd was just so up and about. He said, I'll have a double piccolo, thanks, and the entire crowd stopped and said, what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Who's this guy?
Speaker 1: This guy's from out of town.
Speaker 2: That's far too fancy.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rove McManus, Good morning.
Speaker 5: I calm down, everyone.
Speaker 6: I need to have little coffees because look, let's let's go deep dive here.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're talking coffee today.
Speaker 6: So I would normally have a double maciata I you need to. I need to wake up in the morning and that's all. I have to have one coffee and it gets me through the day. But I have found there are places where that is served like a lante with too much milk. Okay, so I get the piccolo plus Either of those things come in a tiny little cup which makes my hands look enormous.
Speaker 5: Right, I now look like a normal human being.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: If you know you're in Croydon, right, that's very true.
Speaker 6: But I got a lovely love heart in the barista has done the little love heart thing.
Speaker 5: Anyone who knows how to.
Speaker 2: Do coffee art is amazing.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got a.
Speaker 6: Full snowman one Christmas snowman, a snowman. They did the not just the happy smiley face, but they did a little carrot nose.
Speaker 1: Yes, you assume if you can do a coffee art means that you've perfected the art of making the coffee.
Speaker 6: The coffee was terrible, the artwork was extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, hey, welcome back to Fringe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you very much. It's good to be back.
Speaker 3: You're fresh off the festival over there in perse Yes and you've got your first night tonight.
Speaker 5: Nerves, slight nerves.
Speaker 6: The good news is that with the heat, I went to see some shows in the exact same venue that I am in, in the Garden of on Earthly Delights. It is an air conditioned venue per the very least. Buy tickets and you get an hour's respite from the heat.
Speaker 2: Yes, don't even.
Speaker 5: Watch the show. No, don't even have to watch the show.
Speaker 6: Buy ticket, come in, sit up the back, enjoy a piccolo, and leave an hour later.
Speaker 2: Who do you like to go and watch while you're here?
Speaker 6: Well, I went and saw some friends last night. I saw Will Anderson and I saw Sam Simmons. But I also have in mind to see Frankie McNair while I'm here Angela va puerre once as well in the next couple of nights. There's a lot of very good young talent out there, as well as some of us old dogs.
Speaker 2: And do you bring the family with you? Do you make it a family.
Speaker 6: Thing or do you know it's going to come this time around? But couldn't make it work. We were juggling things and dog sitters and we couldn't match it up unfortunately.
Speaker 1: At Laidfringe dot com dot au to gets tickets. It's called Awesome Sauce and it gets underway at seven o'clock. Can we take a little trip down Memblane.
Speaker 6: Let's because let me enjoy this enormous coffee with your big hands.
Speaker 1: We're talking off here about just trying to keep it professional from my point of view, versus turning into.
Speaker 2: A fair how'd you go? You're not great at this?
Speaker 1: Can I mix it fifty to fifty?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, Rove will be the judge. Did he fanboy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: It came in, It came in subtle. It was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't feel too fan boy. You didn't see the knees shaking, So I don't know what's pink really. That's a good question. Though.
Speaker 6: She's delightful, she's she's strong, and she's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I can speak on behalf of my generation. If you didn't watch Rove Live back and the way, yeah, it meant that you didn't have eyeballs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We've all followed your journey and you've done everything that can be done in this landscape. The question I want to ask you is yes, and you've done everything from Rove life to the absolute toughest thing that you can probably do on radio, and that is breakfast in Sydney. Yes, what gets you nervous? What gets you sweating these days? Apart from forty degree hate?
Speaker 6: Well, opening night of this current tour, my wife would never normally come to a show. She would normally come towards the end because she is she is an actor. She understands opening night nerves, and it's different when give us a twot going past. Yeah, busy, they're very busy. So having my wife in the audience was terrifying, really really well, because there's something about like if you if you have a rough one, you have a rough one, that's all right, but something about you know, getting home and sort of having to sheepishly go so And also because there are jokes about her and the show that I actually had to the night before say to her, right, I'm telling this story now, this is how I remember it. This is word for word, and this is how it happened. She's like, I don't remember it like that, and I'm saying, well, it's it's fact.
Speaker 2: Do you come out looking good?
Speaker 5: You come out on top of this story?
Speaker 6: This is probably like you guys, every day going home is like an air check, which is just like, oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: I didn't mean to say that.
Speaker 3: See, my husband will do the thing over. He'll go how'd you show? And I go, oh good, I think what do you think? And he'll go, no, what do you think? And I'm like.
Speaker 2: I know you want to say something, but you're not saying it.
Speaker 1: And Greg Greggs hasn't been a man of very few words who go was fine and walk like what does that actually mean?
Speaker 2: What does it mean? It was fine? I thought it was really good.
Speaker 5: Well, I did a gig recently where I was on my way out. My daughter was once again.
Speaker 1: You're leaving, You're going again.
Speaker 5: How many shows do they have to do? And I said, oh no, this is a different one.
Speaker 6: It was a wrestling trivia show called Wrestle Brainier of course that they were doing for the Fringe Festival. And I said, no, this isn't my show. This is a show about questions about wrestling. It's a quiz show and I'm going to be on one of the teams. And she stood up with her hands on her hips and I thought, I'm about to get a chastising and she went, Daddy, you were going to nail that because I've got her hooked on professional wrestling. At the moment, it was just a single tear rolled down my cheek.
Speaker 2: It was a baitiful moment.
Speaker 6: God, I trying to get Y's only nervous if members of my family are in the audience because for some reason, like they would see me all the time. I could make good at the fat next family barbecue, or as soon as I get home, I could crack a Type five and win them back. But there's still something about that idea of I just want to do well for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this weather nurves come. You could get some feedback from Kara, but she never listens.
Speaker 1: She still listens to sn doesn't even know. It's a well predominantly for your a f L.
Speaker 5: If you're listening, I don't want to be given them a plug.
Speaker 1: It's sport. It's we that you're next interview this morning, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I have no other interviews after this. What are you talking about? No, but no one known in the whole.
Speaker 1: I stick are out and have a second double piccolo. The Garden of Unearthly Delights the box tonight from seven o'clock. Get you tickets, Adelaide, Fringe dot com, dot a Euro McManus. It's called awesome sauce.
Speaker 5: Rather it is it's a mouthful.
Speaker 3: Yes, I the good people of Croydon to give it up for row this morning.
Speaker 6: Mullet's for all my friends. Oh doctors, got very excited? Got a mullet?
Speaker 1: Does everyone's got a bullet?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Book for holiday you this summer because he's at a little different on holiday, more daring, relaxing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes are people are fancy?
Speaker 3: And what if has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style?
Speaker 1: Booking X getaway on the what if it's Ozzie for travel Well the guest briefing story this town has several scenes is.
Speaker 6: Huge sec Jos.
Speaker 3: We've woken up every single morning this week and you've gone, Oh God, can you like, when's Paris going to name a baby?
Speaker 1: I've lost a lot of sleep. I know.
Speaker 2: Finally it's happened.
Speaker 3: So Paris Hilton has finally revealed the name she and husband Carter Room have given their baby boy. So the forty two year old heiress and reality TV stars shop to her fans by announcing in January that she'd secretly welcomed a baby.
Speaker 2: Into the family via surrogate.
Speaker 3: Here's Paris from her audio book, revealing the name of her baby.
Speaker 1: Phoenix has a few good path culture reference points. More important, it's the bird that flames out and then rises from the Ashes to fight again.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 3: My beautiful baby boy's name is Phoenix Baron and the Hilton Green.
Speaker 1: To the girl.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: You can so disappointing.
Speaker 2: It's sleep tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, you know how though, I was rooting for Milton Milton, for Milton Hilton, but Milton didn't come through. I'll have to settle for Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Or Millhouse off the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought you were going to say, Little poindexter.
Speaker 3: Will Smith caused a major controversy when he slapped Chris Rocke at the twenty twenty two Oscars after the comedian made a joke about his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.
Speaker 2: He didn't take that joke, well did he?
Speaker 1: No, he didn't. And I took a person as well, because he had a bit of a crack at her and her alopecia.
Speaker 2: I know, and you've got alopecia, get spots of.
Speaker 1: Alopecia as well?
Speaker 2: Oh god, so offensive.
Speaker 1: There's some humor in it though, yeah, right not. Will.
Speaker 3: Despite all the backlash he received after the incident and a ten year ban from the ceremony, the fifty four year old US actor is now joking about it in a new video he shared Tea to have a listened.
Speaker 8: Did you know that you can peck any object, look at it and ask it what it thinks of you? So, for example, you can peck up a pen and ask it how it sees you or what it thinks of you, and you will get an answer in your mind from your intuition.
Speaker 5: What what just happened?
Speaker 1: And no doubt that when will Smith and Jada pick up a pen and say what do you think of me? Yeah, the pen in their mind sets you are amazing, you are flawless. Well, thank you very much, pen, I agree.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now Pink is teaching your daughter an important lesson in knowing her worst. So the singer's gearing up for a new tool this year and said her daughter Willow is going to work alongside her. So they did like a little bit of negotiation, and Pink said to her daughter minimum wage is about twenty two dollars us depending on a show, how long it goes, if it run over, and she goes, I'm just going to take twenty dollars because that's easier, and Pink was like, no, that's not how you negotiate with yourself.
Speaker 2: You'll take twenty five, so you round up and not down. That's very cute. I love that she takes her family on tour as cool as now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that too was my negotiations as well.
Speaker 3: You didn't negotiate, You didn't even read your contract, you just signed it.
Speaker 2: He was so excited for this job that you would comb up.
Speaker 1: What about this? And said, I don't like whole numbers. Can we just ran it down to this?
Speaker 3: I said to you, what about clause twenty two B where it says radi radi rari right, And you're like, I've already signed it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and then said, what about this Fresheit's on nobods?
Speaker 2: I could not love this story more so.
Speaker 3: The advertiser have gone through Stephen Marshall's expenses because obviously they can access them through freedom of information. And Stephen Marshall went on a spending spree at Mecca of all places just to make himself look nice for the election.
Speaker 2: How good, of course he did.
Speaker 3: So he he got to forty three dollars forty three dollars pread of powder post workout dry shampoo bottles. Good on you, Stephen. It's always handed when you've been to the gym. You got two nine dollars beauty bullet flawless spear sponges. Okay, two ten dollars facial spray.
Speaker 2: Bottles with alo kamamile and lavender.
Speaker 3: He got a couple of lip arms worth twenty bucks each and to seven dollars wi consist of black magnifying.
Speaker 1: There is how do you explain that? Well, it is important that my skin is at its freshest when I was leading the state.
Speaker 3: So if you know, if you if you want to sit here and argue that looks don't matter during an election, do you not won the election for Peter mellen Arson. It's getting his gear off in the pool at the aquatic center.
Speaker 1: But that was working hard at the gym. That wasn't buying expensive beauty product that wasn't expensive.
Speaker 2: That's like a girl's necessities.
Speaker 1: There, you're calling Stephen Marshall a girl. No, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Oh, by call girl, I'm saying every man has the right to look good, and you, of all people, being as vain as you are, should know that that is my juice.
Speaker 1: I kind of do get it. For some reason.
Speaker 3: Well, Hazy, I don't believe you have the pleasure of ever meeting our next guest. I'm really excited for this because you're absolutely going to love him. Can I please introduce you to the one and only Will andersy?
Speaker 1: Oh, how good is this? Will Anderson? Good morning?
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for having me a nice to meet you hate. I will say that I'm not the only Will anders that I know this as well because one day on Facebook I got a message from another kid called Will Anderson and the entire message just said you ruined by life.
Speaker 1: Mate, take us through. It will illuminate. And firstly, this is a really open and hones space. Your thoughts on Adelaide, because there's Adelaide when you come here for Fringe and no doubts everyone loves it. But can we talk about Adelaide the other times of the FU and your thoughts on South Australia as a whole.
Speaker 4: I mean, why would we? I mean, you packed so much in the fringe, why would you talk about the rest of the year. I thought you were a woman in the front row of the audience the other night. She was a mother in law from the UK, so she lives in the UK, but her son has married an Australian girl. They live here in Adelaide, and she's visited Adelaide for a total of seven months in the time they've been together. Those seven months have always been in February or March, so she's had seven months in like over the years of Adelaide in February and March. And talk about that's that's putting on your best when the mother in law comes to visit, right Adelaide, And it's absolutely most sparkling. So you must have the most distorted humor because you guys must hear at this place on the other side of the world. It's called Adelaide. It's the most there's always something going on. There's nine things happening at once. Then you're like, if you've been there in April, no, they're.
Speaker 1: All fine, exhausted.
Speaker 3: The other one, well, we're getting better at spreading it out, Like we've got gather around coming here will so the foody's coming here.
Speaker 2: For a whole weekend.
Speaker 1: And I think we've got Christmas in December, and we do Easter as.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean all the big ones. So yeah, I mean, look, you've still got some other things going on. It's not all in February and March. I mean Easter. That's like I mean April, right, and yeah, like Christmas is December. And if you gather around in the middle and then a little bit of complaining about cane corn, that's that's.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: Can I let you in on a little secret.
Speaker 3: Andrew Hayes worked at a station called SCN with Cane Corns as his co host for many many years, so he learned to get really, really hardened towards trolls.
Speaker 1: I had a thick skin.
Speaker 4: Now, will well, I will say this too, hazy. I mean, as we all know that he's a secret job, because then stands with secret. It is the secret entertainment networks. You can't find this.
Speaker 1: How did we might hear about that nickname? Until now? The secret entertainment network? That makes so much more sense. It's not sport, it's a secret.
Speaker 3: The best part about that is that when he first started working here at NOV, he accidentally read out the SEN number like the text line and then so SCN neck minute was getting all these.
Speaker 2: Texts going, can I have edg shearing tickets? If you got pink tickets?
Speaker 1: And the best thing was a blow It was a bloke at S and go what's that sound is that the text line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are people ringing? You are under the age of fifty? Who's the cheering? You see the new spinner in the assabium.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, well, just before we let you go, talk us through performing in a tent in forty degrees in Adelaide Like.
Speaker 2: That much said?
Speaker 4: I will say. People say to you, how do you sell your show? And this is literally how he's selling my show to the people this week. I'm not in a tent. I'm in a box and it has proper air conditioning. I'm wearing a jacket on stage during my shows. So even if you don't like like comedy and you just want to sit in a nice, cool space for about an hour, then I have to show for you.
Speaker 2: Really, But also what a sellout? Will ooh all demanding air conditioning, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't demand it, but it didn't come free with the venue.
Speaker 6: I turned it on.
Speaker 1: Willie Anderson returns, but will illuminates in twenty twenty three Lava Garden of Unearthly Delights eight fifteen nightly until March fifth, Tickets through comedy dot com dot tell you will thank you so much for having a chat with us.
Speaker 4: Mate, lovely to meet you, Hazy. Nowice're doing DJ duh, but.
Speaker 6: You tell me you built a time Machinez on this.
Speaker 1: Day, Friday, twenty fourth of February, Live from West Croydon for Brecking and the Burbs. Let's take a little trip down. Remember late nineteen fifty five, had Steve Jobs born in San Francisco, California. Today would have been his sixty eighth birthday.
Speaker 6: Smartphones are definitely a little smarter, but they actually are harder to use.
Speaker 3: Let's get Steve Jobs confused with who another like millionaire?
Speaker 1: I can't think of you thinking you thinking Jeff Bezos? Maybe you thinking Mark Cuban.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you think of Lebron James? Who are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: He did some good thing. Steve Jobs nineteen eighty one, Laton, you were born in Adelaide, South Austraia. Today's his forty second birthday?
Speaker 2: Is he forty two?
Speaker 5: Late?
Speaker 3: Yes, I wanted to put on a good show, would show that I could compete against top.
Speaker 1: Ranked players in the world. Credit Where's to Layton Hewitt the drive? If we all had the drive and determination of Layton Hewitt, we would all collectively have achieved more things.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's absolutely right.
Speaker 1: The most driven athletes on the planet in his prime. It's fun to watch.
Speaker 2: If you've never read his wife's poem to him on their wedding day, do yourself.
Speaker 1: It was nice. That's really okay.
Speaker 5: I was look that up after this to you later.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety two, Kurt Cobain at twenty five, I've married Courtney Love, who was twenty seven. Look. Of course Kurt had his issues, But how do I summarize this? Courtney Love a bit of a handful.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'd say so.
Speaker 3: Her song, though, Celebrity Skin with her band hole, one of the.
Speaker 2: Greatest songs of all time.
Speaker 1: Make meal, there you go. I didn't even know that song. He says that I'm not overly familiar with her work. Nineteen ninety eight album John was Knighted by Queen Elizabeth. I was quite taken, aback.
Speaker 4: I got the letter film, very proud to be British, very blessed and very lucky.
Speaker 1: There was a slight mix up at the ceremony and he was introduced Sir John Elton. That's what happened sometimes when you got two first names.
Speaker 2: I hate it hates Andrew very yeah.
Speaker 1: Exact exactly. For example, our top five first names, we'll of the James family Lbaur and James, Jesse, James, Rick James and of course Heath James used to play for the City Swans. Friend go to the James fairly two thousand and two fifty fifth British Academy Film Awards aka the Bapti is the Lord of the Rings that the Fellowship of the Ring wins Best Film and the Oscar goes to for Lord of the Rings The Return of the King Barry mug Born, Peter Jackson and Crown Wolf British Lord of the Rings. Not for me, but a lot of my mates absolutely love it. Yeah, I've never seen one mixed group of nerds. We are you rital solid mixed group.
Speaker 2: Where do you put yourself in that category? Wholi is jock?
Speaker 1: Jock given dish out weggies? But do go to the big Weggie. The number one song today in twenty eleven was born this way by Lady Gaga.
Speaker 2: Oh good one. Can't we place the Liberty Skip?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's in the library.
Speaker 2: The tricky one this morning?
Speaker 5: Do you judge?
Speaker 8: Jody.
Speaker 2: I've been married to my wife for ten years.
Speaker 3: I'm twelve years older and my wife than my wife, which makes me forty five in May. We have two beautiful children, which keeps our day bright and lively each day. Recently, my wife has discussed you with like more children in the next few years. So if he's forty five, it makes you thirty three. Right, yeah, good, good mass Jody, You've got this good mathematics. However, since meeting, we've always spoke about only having two. I want to ensure any child we bring into the world has the best opportunities, which includes us being active as possible with the kids. I'm now forty five and starting to slow down. However, my wife is raring to go. I'm worried about being a geriatric dad. So I have a vasectomy appointment booked in what and my wife doesn't know about it.
Speaker 5: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: The guilty is starting to creep in, and the appointment is on Monday. If I tell my wife she'll be distraught, as she said she'd leave me if I got the snip. Please help, I'm not sure what to do.
Speaker 1: That is a tricky one.
Speaker 5: First reaction to snip or not to snip?
Speaker 2: First reaction.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, you can't go and have a a sectomy without discussing it with your wife and all right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean head off and maybe have a couple of beers secretly with some mates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Maybe head off and go to the I don't know, put some money on some horses or five ten dollars max, or maybe secretly go down and have an operation to make sure that you can't become a father.
Speaker 3: It is okay that the dishonesty part is insane for a start, but I do understand to a degree him being forty five and wanting to be around.
Speaker 5: For his kids.
Speaker 3: So I have my last I have my fourth child. I reckon I was forty four, and that worries me as well. Like, if I really sit down and think about it, she's three. So in twenty years when she's twenty three, I'm going to be sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's horrified.
Speaker 1: Sixty seven's young these days, you reckon, sixty seven's fine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but it does occur to you that, my goodness, having children late in life can be tough.
Speaker 1: We'll get your head around this. At the age of sixty seven, you will not be playing okay, yeah, will you'd be giving it up all at your achilles.
Speaker 3: I'll be going to Priceline Stadium when I'm sixty seven and I'll be playing Tuesday Night Network. Might be c three c fours, who cares. I'll still be playing netball and you can't stop me.
Speaker 1: Right A couple of a couple of bus at acl.
Speaker 2: It's a rule a sustained So the dishonesty.
Speaker 1: Parts as well, already nice and busy with the gavel, the dishonesty part as well. Does that mean potentially he has the snip and he doesn't tell her, and she thinks that they're trying, but actually they're not. And there keeps on being a lot of disappointment, probably on two fronts from her part, because.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: He could never tell her and then he could just be like, oh, well, you know, obviously it's not meant to be, but I don't like it. It's just completely and nustly dishonest.
Speaker 2: Where are you at? You've had two kids? You're going to go again?
Speaker 1: Yes? I would hope that maybe we've got one more. He'll potentially try for another one more in you? Yes, and then I reckon after that, then I'd be more than happy to get the snip.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, And.
Speaker 1: As a big FM radio stunt, you're going to perform my person I love that for us on social.
Speaker 2: It's just going to bring us closer together.
Speaker 1: I'd prefer you to do it then, Greg Gody. Greg would be very, very time efficient and you get it done before lunch.
Speaker 2: Hey, guess what Adelaide's got a senior's netball comp producers just inform me for sixty five pluses?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: I mean, so, why don't women value their achilles and their acls? What are we living in? Anyway? We're starting to digress.
Speaker 3: We should go to Abbey in the newsroom and see if she's got some thoughts on this one.
Speaker 2: Abs, what do you reckon? Morning Team?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 9: So, I don't have children, but my sisters do. I think there's a common theme here though. What is with the people of Adelaide in relationships not being able to communicate with each other? All of your judge jodies are I want to do this or I want to do this, but there's no talking to each other.
Speaker 2: That's why Abby, you don't understand. This is why this segment exists. Well that's it, but like it's ridiculous. You need to discuss this.
Speaker 9: Also, my thought process is that she's still quite young and so she's more than likely going to be home with the kids looking after them. Yeah so he Yes, he's forty five, but you know, if he's at home with the child and having to do everything, that maybe it's a little bit different.
Speaker 2: But I'm assuming that he'll be you know.
Speaker 3: As always, Abby in the newsroom wants more information, which we don't have information.
Speaker 2: Anyway. The bottom line is bloody communicate with each other.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I agree he's worried about being a gatric geriatric dad.
Speaker 2: Did you know your wife, Kara might know this?
Speaker 3: When you turn thirty five, that's deemed a geriatric pregnancy, real from the age of thirty five.
Speaker 2: How outrageous is that?
Speaker 3: When my obstitution said, he goes, this is a geriatric pregnancy.
Speaker 2: I nearly punched him in the face.
Speaker 1: I've called you a geriatric. I'm actually technically correct. No you're not. I'll puncher pregnancy after the age of thirty five.
Speaker 3: I will also punch you in the face if you say it to real geriatric move in the face.
Speaker 2: Thirteen the cool We need some jurors on this one.
Speaker 3: Is it okay for him to go and get a vasectomy and not tell his wife. And she's thirty three and she wants more children. Should he just zip it and get on with it?
Speaker 1: All right? Double pass to see History of House at Gluttony up for grabs as well, So give us a call right now. Yeah, with a couple of passes up for grabs to go down to guttany History of House at Gluttony an exhilarating journey through the history of dance music with Groove Terminator and Soweto Gospel Choir. Tickets from Fringe texts.
Speaker 3: All right, we're going to judge Jody this morning. It says, do you judge Jody? Should you be playing netball at sixty seven?
Speaker 2: No, we dissed.
Speaker 1: We were just bang that hammer.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about being older parents. And basically he wants to know if he should go. He's got a vzect to be looked in because he's forty five. He doesn't want to have any more kids. He's got two, she's only thirty three, and she wants to have another one she is, and he's.
Speaker 2: Worried about being a geriatric dad. Thoughts on this one. Thirteen twenty four to ten, get involved.
Speaker 1: I do like the text signs going off as well. Oh is it no? Four double nine nine nine one nine? This one from anonymous in Paraka, so she will know he won't walk right for a week after. There's no way you can hide it, trust me. So obviously I would imagine, yes, that recover would be a little bit painful for a few days.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get some jurors involved.
Speaker 1: And I'm also lef to believe that there's a lot of swelling and darkness in the area.
Speaker 3: Not when I perform your varseectomy, mate, You'll be fine. Really, it's going to be a pristine operation.
Speaker 1: Great, okay, please just spare the other bits.
Speaker 2: So please, let's go to Hannah from TIRINGI. Hey, Hannah, what are your thoughts on this one?
Speaker 10: Heying?
Speaker 7: If you hear some flabbering the background, I've got my todd laves it is ready to have you as well. Great, I'm doing I'm doing my pad control and reproductive right. If a woman took out her marina and got pregnant, it would be.
Speaker 10: The reproductive coercion, right, So this is exactly the same. I'm not telling his fife and it breaks down the entire relationship and deciding for her then you can't have another baby. Here's the patriarchal society that was its like, it's the ultimate patriarchal society. That's my feminine time was it would be it would be detrimental to their relationship and a little bit cooercive.
Speaker 3: Controlling as well as that part, Hannah Well said, there were so many big words in there that Hazy just is like, look at me, going.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: PATRIARCHU me that place?
Speaker 2: And that was awesome. Thank you so much, Thanks so much, Thank Sannah. Hannah needed to get that off her chest, and you did.
Speaker 1: And the told them was very passionate as well.
Speaker 2: Exactly right. He's a little feminist.
Speaker 1: Let's get to Morgan and Grange.
Speaker 2: Morgan born to you, good morning, How are we good? Morgan okay?
Speaker 3: Thoughts on her husband going off to have a VERSECT ME without telling his wife.
Speaker 10: See you later, mate. If that was me, Gon, that is no way.
Speaker 7: He's been a loser.
Speaker 3: He needs to talk about that.
Speaker 10: He needs to tell her.
Speaker 3: I love that Hannah used all these massive words, eloquent words.
Speaker 2: Morgan jumps on and goes he's a loser.
Speaker 1: I'm picking up.
Speaker 7: Loser, see you later.
Speaker 1: You're done, Okay, we're going to send you off to house a history of house gluttony as well, so your a little double pass the go down and see that. Congratulations Morgan, thank you for getting involved.
Speaker 10: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, my ruling on this one a very very very very simple. Okay, that he's worried about being an older dad. But have the conversation with your wife. For the love of God, you can't go off and get your bits done without telling her, without giving her the choice.
Speaker 2: To say, Hey, I don't want to have any more kids? What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: I mean, if I had a dollar for every time one of my mates went off and had a secret persection, I there you go. Thoughts. You can still get involved as well by the text line, especially full double nine nine nine one nine.
Speaker 2: Judy's diary, Dear Diary.
Speaker 3: I like to write down my thoughts because they say journaling is cathartic, and let's face it, if anyone needs to be more zen, it's me who knew skittles could tip a middle aged mother of four over the edge. I adore my three year old, I really do. She's gorgeous, but she is also an absolute psychopath. We get to Kole's, she refuses to go on the pram, so she's running around in the deli department because she's.
Speaker 2: Like, I want some schedules. I'm like, well, usual matters, and she's like, I want skittles. I'm like, no, you're not having any.
Speaker 3: And so then she lies face down on the supermarket aisle and she's crying. She's kicking and screaming with a face on the side, tears streaming out her boat, and she.
Speaker 2: Goes, good, mommy's busts and my temper wasn't the only thing I couldn't control this week.
Speaker 1: A bit of meat time for the great man. There you go, first snort, proper snort, but.
Speaker 2: At least I can control my own mouth.
Speaker 1: One is the truth and one is a lie.
Speaker 11: You have to creactly, creactly correctly identify the word, correct legal jargon, just clear, straightforward explanations of your rights and what she.
Speaker 1: May be entitled to. I think the word you are after is ex running if that was going to get through.
Speaker 3: Nor can he help playing the South Park peeps taking the mickey out of Harry and Meghan. So the episode titled World Privacy Tool makes fun of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Harry and Megan are also seeing promoting the Prince's book bir, which resembles Harry's book Spare You say.
Speaker 2: Your life has been hard and now you've written all about.
Speaker 1: It and your new book. When I just can't endorse that piece of audio enough, I know.
Speaker 3: Where when when Diarry by midweek, I was cooked with gastro and Lucky my co host had my back.
Speaker 1: Jody Oddie, she's feeling a little bit under the weather. I think she went to a fringe show last night. She saw Isaac Lohmer the Hypnotists, and now she thinks she's a chicken, no, Jody Oddie. Fortunately, Jo's has a severe case of goat. I believe her dogs Sid had a bad dream, so she's companying the dog for the next couple of days. I believe the girls had their Netbil Grand final last night, so Joe's got stuck in a few mohitos.
Speaker 3: My Wednesday was time for this little chicken to get back to work, just in time to explain promiscurity to the idiots I work with.
Speaker 2: So Sarah, that's smacks of someone who's like, I want to sow smoked? Don't you reckon?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we're just so smotes? Are you guys joking?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Abby, do you know what so sumotes means?
Speaker 5: Hazy?
Speaker 2: I feel like this conversation we might.
Speaker 1: Need to have.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, did this make Abby in the newsroom laugh or cry or die? Who's to say?
Speaker 9: She'll clash at the junction though? Now introducing it Wednesday weather kids, six year old Matilda from Scott College.
Speaker 2: How's looking out there today? Able to whatever just happened to Abbey was next level? Okay, dol, you're right there. Yeah, no, I'm actually not all right.
Speaker 9: I've got a little cough lucky, I'm back in the box and all of a sudden it just came up.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we don't need a full medical history. Well that certainly made me laugh. And as it turns out, this little piggy likes food.
Speaker 1: So what's happening? A couple of times is ordered something? And sometimes I have bought you breakfast and still you'll be like, oh, just have the sneak pick of that, or just want to have your tasty your breakfast?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 1: What's it? And you're necessary your whole head in there as well. You put your whole head on my playing what's gavel taste? What's the taste? And I say every time, gosh, that annoys me.
Speaker 3: And finally in are you schnitting me? Everyone thought Hazy had relations with his relative. I'm a bit.
Speaker 1: Embarrassed about this. I went up with a young lady for we were together for about six months long story short, six months in that we finally got with her. Custins, you would connect with this lovely young tasmine and you'd be able to.
Speaker 2: Connect with this Yeah, what's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Distant exactly there it is, but distance cousins Like I mean, we're only related by blood.
Speaker 3: So do all the piggies, chickens, speady bumbs, And to Harry and Meghan, have a great weekend, love, Jody?
Speaker 2: Have you been calling me all weeks?
Speaker 5: Speedy bump, pitty bum?
Speaker 1: How is it all go you?
Speaker 2: I still feel a.
Speaker 3: Little nauseous, but anyway, it's just like Abby, no one cares to do that, So I'm not going to talk about my medical issues.
Speaker 2: He goes