Speaker 1: Hello, hello there, hello, hello, hello. Question.
Speaker 2: I've missed the last couple of days, so you have.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to I mean, you've been working very hard for us, though you haven't just missed them. You've been You had to go to Sydney for a day trip for us, little day had It's been it's been a busy week for all of us. Actually, I have to go back to Uni.
Speaker 1: Had to go to the pool shop.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course, didn't we hear the wing thing about him having to collect.
Speaker 2: The water from the goodness the way you Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Clint had to flight to Sydney for like five hours and fly home and do the news.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. There was no drink when I was going to.
Speaker 3: The Yarrap you had she already express the way there.
Speaker 2: I slept through the drink trolley. I'll have you know.
Speaker 3: You didn't get the olios. I had the quests offering. No you virgin, No.
Speaker 2: I tell her lie I did. I had a sausage roll. They served a sausage sausage.
Speaker 3: It must have been around four o'clock. That's afternoon.
Speaker 1: I think the lounge in the few times I've been there, they need to step up.
Speaker 2: They want to Slounge the Virgin.
Speaker 3: Okay, does this podcast sound particularly tinny to anybody else?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't got my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just I find now.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, that's jarring. What's happened?
Speaker 1: How's that? Hello?
Speaker 3: I know you went like this, it's a bit better. Sounds weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah it does? It does?
Speaker 3: Or something again.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it again.
Speaker 1: We're continuing. How's that? Is that still tinny?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Jacey is a bit tinny? Isn't he?
Speaker 3: Well? Complain to someone else if you don't like it. I don't even know who you send complaints to these days.
Speaker 1: Probably do you know how hard it is to park near the arrow?
Speaker 2: You know how long we are to scoop up the water from the crown?
Speaker 3: He leant over the thing at Crown. I'm like, it is so long? Why would you go to that spot where everyone is watching?
Speaker 1: It's easier. I've got to go over like where the rollers are.
Speaker 2: Should have gone to Dice Falls.
Speaker 1: Then I go over to where the rollers are, and then like adds twenty minutes on my trip.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So I'm kicking Moby out of.
Speaker 1: The Oh, he's got to go.
Speaker 3: He's got to go.
Speaker 2: What's happened.
Speaker 3: Well, I said, our boss Sarah mcgilfrey, who we love. She sent us all the most beautiful text and I said, but it looks like I'm the only one that went to because it came direct to me.
Speaker 4: You know why.
Speaker 3: She sent a group text. And guess who's got an android?
Speaker 1: Oh? Not an android?
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, there's something wrong with the audio on this there's absolutely something wrong with the audio on this mobi. The android user has Jay say something from back there.
Speaker 5: And sounds fine to me.
Speaker 3: It's very tiny. I think it's it's tinny.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think I reckon it's your inn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might be.
Speaker 5: It's going to be your packs. You're all using packs.
Speaker 4: Get did you get tin here?
Speaker 3: No, there's a timmy sound in the audio.
Speaker 2: Disgusting.
Speaker 4: My dad used to get tiny when he was.
Speaker 2: You look like you're the cream.
Speaker 4: With a cream. Mom used to rub it on his feet.
Speaker 1: That's love.
Speaker 5: And someone actually telling me what.
Speaker 3: I had footballer his feet had the c myself out of this.
Speaker 6: You can also get jo which is around the grown area jockey. Yeah, that's the extension of the.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: It's a natural is that from sweat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you have the chape. You like the chape sort of?
Speaker 2: No, do you have a jock strap?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you have a jock jock strap?
Speaker 7: I do not have a jocko strap?
Speaker 2: Have you got one? I don't think I just got the dabb.
Speaker 1: And satin box.
Speaker 8: I think that it's important when we talk about these conversations.
Speaker 2: Because normalized normalized the conversation. Move the taboo?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 2: Have you got a jock strap? Maybe we should get jock straps? You'd be a guy.
Speaker 7: What's the let's get Jason Lawren jockstraps?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is that where job strap? Can you run me through? What a jock strap is? What's a jock strap?
Speaker 5: Is that the borer.
Speaker 2: That's the man.
Speaker 1: Is going to run?
Speaker 2: Let's going? I don't know. Hasn't exposed? Change?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why is it exposed? Safe time?
Speaker 7: Well, it's got a little it's a little waist spell and then it's just got a kind of.
Speaker 1: Like a But why is the end of exposed for the for easy access?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 8: Is that what fat bastard wears in gold Member?
Speaker 7: No, that's a swimmer wrestling.
Speaker 1: There's a reference to google for you all, but I don't pick someone in one of mine Tomorrow cricket.
Speaker 5: But why not like a protector, like a Schlang protector.
Speaker 6: Yea, but here's what I don't understand.
Speaker 7: Just keeps the meat and all together.
Speaker 1: But why is the exposed?
Speaker 4: Well, just because you don't need it might be comfortable.
Speaker 5: You always need your own us you Why do you need.
Speaker 7: Material on your nurse?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: What does it feel better?
Speaker 1: Do you wear them during.
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: But I'm keen to try. You have one?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 8: Next conversation, what are we up to this weekend?
Speaker 1: Guys? Are your parents still together and rubbing cream on their feet?
Speaker 8: No, Mum got dad's toenails sorted, so he's got really nice feet now.
Speaker 1: And they're a loving couple.
Speaker 4: They're a loving couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm talking about the relationship.
Speaker 4: They're good. They're still together.
Speaker 8: They actually celebrated.
Speaker 4: Forty years.
Speaker 8: In January.
Speaker 2: My parents have done forty as well. It's actually very rare when I speak to my friends that we have our parents still together. Yeah, that now is I my friend?
Speaker 1: My parents split up?
Speaker 5: Are refriends?
Speaker 1: When did your parents spoiled up.
Speaker 5: Ali when I was less than one?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I always me and my mom.
Speaker 2: They're not together.
Speaker 5: I saw your dad oh, no, I saw them.
Speaker 7: I not have been together since that fifty Wait.
Speaker 8: Hang on, I've got two conversations happening.
Speaker 1: Run me through this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my parents are split up before a baby, not just me.
Speaker 1: So you are the reason probably. And so you went live with your mom. How often would you see your dad? Oh?
Speaker 5: When I was younger, it was like once every I don't know, like two weeks a month. And then yeah, like see him every two weeks. Never fifty fifty, No, never fifty fifty. Always just lived me and my mom and then yeah, I saw.
Speaker 1: Him there like once a relationship with him right now.
Speaker 5: He passed away a few well, good, a few years ago, actually ten years ago, that's okay, But it was fine, like like, my life was always just me and my mom. Saw him the hard time, but it was always just me and.
Speaker 2: My mom, and that was the way it was.
Speaker 5: You love her so much?
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't it.
Speaker 1: All right? Sorry?
Speaker 7: You have to steal back to tinya jock straps.
Speaker 1: I think she wasn't wearing one and she didn't have tiny when she went I'm ordering you a jock strap. I'm good, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, I think we should try. It could be quite liberator.
Speaker 5: You can't knock it toll.
Speaker 1: You try.
Speaker 2: We're sitting here going, oh my god, slip off my doing it the wrong way.
Speaker 1: All you have to do don't put him on the wrong way.
Speaker 6: When you freeble and you get and you're wearing shorts, you get okayosh of window.
Speaker 2: It's quite quite not satisfying. I'll believing I did the gym FB yesterday. Really, that is so dangerous.
Speaker 7: That's dangerous because also pushing very hard when.
Speaker 1: We should put on our socials, the lengths I go to to avoid meetings with Mac. That's funny.
Speaker 5: Who edited that video?
Speaker 4: Jack Ericson shout out very quick, Hey, no, do you know what? I actually properly back Clint, have a good She didn't.
Speaker 1: Want to do a feature, so she's just gone home.
Speaker 2: I feel so No, no, we don't. We've got to go home.
Speaker 5: Click the shorts you were in the gym? Did they have like a little bit of a net or a little bit of a like lining jock insert?
Speaker 2: What the insert of the jock built in jobs? Short? No, they didn't, they didn't.
Speaker 7: You can't wear a pair of jobs and have the insert because they rubbed each other.
Speaker 2: You take the jocks off and then put the shorts on with the insert the net. I love a silk boxer.
Speaker 7: I love a silk silk box nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: But girl takes you home, takes your pants off, and there's Homer Simpson on your bloody satin boxes. I don't think anything's going to advance from there.
Speaker 2: Jo straps, Yeah, poor got on you, Polly the jostrap amazing.
Speaker 1: Doesn't entering the door in that.
Speaker 3: Issues with his feet and.
Speaker 2: Sitney. At the weekend for Mardi Gras, which is always.
Speaker 1: Floating around, they still do the dikes on bikes to leave. Hey great, all the motorbikes lined up. That's funny, bloody fun night.
Speaker 5: You'll also see full assless chats, full trays.
Speaker 1: In fact, if you've got pants on your sticks exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yess.
Speaker 1: You should do a story for weekend tonight.
Speaker 2: I did a few years back.
Speaker 1: The motorbikes going down the box.
Speaker 2: Pops and we we we chatted to the girls and boys with the leash. Yeah yeah, the colors and yeah we're being paraded around. And I said, no, I don't know if we can put it on the breakfast.
Speaker 1: Why not normalized things?
Speaker 5: I think you should do a normal cross your normal suit, one of your many lovely suits, and then just as you finished, no no, no, no, turn around and walk away.
Speaker 1: But I should do it, But do you? Jane?
Speaker 2: It's very funny.
Speaker 1: It's hard to keep on.
Speaker 5: That would be that would make my weekend.
Speaker 1: I saw that get rewarded on your foxtail. What's everyone doing today?
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to get out of here because we you know, the earlier we get out of here that the more we can enjoy our lives and our families at home. Jason, Oh, do you.
Speaker 5: Know Monday's today?
Speaker 3: Normally wants to race out here and the kids are off school today and tomorrow, and he's just realized. Who wants to go and do a lab with the turn?
Speaker 5: Who wants to go for lunch?
Speaker 3: I'll take the team out for lunch. No somewhere, I don't know where's God, we're going to know we are due for team.
Speaker 1: Lunch, and you know I need to get home. Who like? Honestly, it is ridiculous that they've got Thank you, Lauren, thank you.
Speaker 5: Remember that As a kid, though it was the best random two days off school into the weekend, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Realize at the time how much it would have pissed my parents.
Speaker 5: I was just like, mom, guess what I've got the day off?
Speaker 1: Just went back.
Speaker 7: They've got a four day weekend this week and then a three day weekend next week because of labor days.
Speaker 1: Labor Day on the Monday. Yes, is there a liberal day? H what not?
Speaker 7: Political Labor Day is about all the wonderful.
Speaker 1: Trains we have in this chat?
Speaker 3: A political holidays.
Speaker 5: Labor party day?
Speaker 1: Is there a media day?
Speaker 3: If we're going to do all the industry weet enough?
Speaker 4: That's funny, learn every day, don't you?
Speaker 1: Is there any any other I can take the meeting today? Guys? Okay, all right, we must go Where where you staying on Saturday night?
Speaker 6: Busy?
Speaker 3: Are you going to see? He's packed his arseles chaps and he's just to get away from the children marts and.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: I can do a bit of a day party, but the night party, the night party, it's got to be in bed. Yeah, you will be with.
Speaker 2: That's is this curfew is generally nine.
Speaker 7: Pushed a little bit ten.
Speaker 2: Look there you go.
Speaker 5: Look at the promo?
Speaker 1: Was it Jane's wedding? When he's like, who clean, I'm not going to have a big one it's gonna have a couple.
Speaker 2: O my god, what ended up out with?
Speaker 8: Eleven A M, eleven AM And then you bailed from the party the next day year.
Speaker 2: Because I couldn't can't buck it all, mate, I couldn't back it up. I'm a lot older than you.
Speaker 4: So age is just a number.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sleep when you're dead, mate.
Speaker 2: I almost was deceased that night.
Speaker 1: Focus someone that ran into you at Circuits and they said, you're a shell of a man. They said I. I was trying to talk to Clint and they said he didn't brush me.
Speaker 2: He just was vacant.
Speaker 1: He looked like his soul was empty. Was And I'm like, yeah, that's him.
Speaker 2: That place sort of brings out the worst in me.
Speaker 3: Was anywhay?
Speaker 2: It is amazing?
Speaker 1: Was it opened today? It is actually kids get the car going to the circus. You guys, everybody turtles