Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 2: This is outside.
Speaker 3: Get I you little beauties and happy Australia Days, scrooth fair suck of the cab sav It's Australia Day in the fair danks, greatest nation on Earth, God's own you little ripper, and welcome to outsiders. The show that is to woke identity politics and anti colonialism.
Speaker 2: What Klaus Schwab, head.
Speaker 3: Of the World Economic Forum in Davos this week, is to humility.
Speaker 4: The future that's not just unfold. The future is shaped by us, and particularly shaped by us.
Speaker 5: In siel, Klaus, I think you might have got that a little bit wrong. The future is actually being shaped this time around by the people in this room.
Speaker 6: This next item is a directive to the federal government ordering the restoration of freedom of speech and preventing government censorship of free speech going forward.
Speaker 1: And it hasn't gone unnoticed by the rest of the DeVos crowd that well, they may well be history.
Speaker 7: Trump has done something no person in the world has ever done before. A dead band, a dead politician has risen somebody who they were four years ago at loves He's buried dead politically known to me, He's now returned. This is the greatest comeback in political history of a politician, and then therefore he thinks he can do anything.
Speaker 8: We need to also factor in not only who's won, which is Trump, but whose loss, which is to say.
Speaker 2: Us, Oh, it certainly is to say you.
Speaker 3: You certainly did lose Davos, and the world will be a better lot, a better place without you. To adapt my favorite Davos phrase, you will have no more power over us and you will be happy.
Speaker 2: But in the meantime, let's grab the latest Outsiders news.
Speaker 3: Well, it's Australia Day. Fantastic Australia Day. Rita and James, what did you make of the great news? I love this a great way to start Australia Day. Just center Price into the cabinet, got a great role therereta a very.
Speaker 5: Important role essentially the Department of Government Efficiency. Their role, Elon Musk is performing for Donald Trump's administration. We needed here, I think just as much, if not more so. She's just the woman for their role. And I'd like to see her as the leader of the Nationals, as Deputy Prime Minister in a in a dubt and that is I think going to be Ralia's first Prime minister. Ultimately I think she's the front runner. Of course she's got to come into the Lower House, but that can.
Speaker 2: Be first age.
Speaker 5: And you know what, she's getting the roles not because she's a woman, not because she's Indigenous. She's getting them because of meritocracy, because she is eminently capable. She was so critical to defeating the Toxic Voice referendum. And Australians like her. They trust her, they recognize how she feels about this country and particularly on a day like this Australia day, we need politicians like that.
Speaker 3: She's she's up there in Tamworth today at the Music Festival with husband Colin. They're performing at Midday some or other. I mean, this is a fair thingcom Ossie. This is the sort of Australian, she says. This is the sort of Australian that Australians love, someone who's genuine and honest. And great job to Peter Dutton putting her into the cabinet. As I said, we've been saying that on Outsiders for Ages she should be in the cabinet, and as Rita was saying, I'd love to see her leading the Nationals because I would love to see Peter Dutton and just enter Price standing side by side throughout the election campaign.
Speaker 2: You do that, guys, and you will win in a landslide, the two of you together. That's it.
Speaker 3: Australia will get rid of this ghastly alban easy mob, get rid of them, and we can look forward to a bright future.
Speaker 1: Well there is, you know. I think the point you make there about this gives just Centerprice a real ticket to be part of the coming election campaign. She should be their front and center. She has a great story to tell. People just naturally gravitate to her.
Speaker 2: She is authentic.
Speaker 1: She is authentic, which is exactly which is the most prized thing in politics, is something that you cannot fake, you know, and that's the key to it. She is also her story is fantastic because she's Indigenous, but she is also very much against all of the toxicity of the divisiveness of the way indigenous politics has been handled in this country for decades, and the way her people have been used, i think by the left for their own purposes to divide the country. She rejects that, as did sixty percent of Australian's at the at the referendum. So I think this is an excellent move for for her, what.
Speaker 2: Did we think reads are of James Patterson?
Speaker 3: I would have liked to have seen James Patterson as get the Foreign Ministry in the reshuffle, makes sense, standing absolutely staying.
Speaker 4: Where he is.
Speaker 3: They put David Coleman in reading. Your response was who, Well, the things.
Speaker 5: That happen in our meetings were when I was supposed to be kept in our meetings a lot.
Speaker 1: More cabinet solidarity, please exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, but.
Speaker 5: We've already had a run with Peter Darton and just Enterprise articulating the Liberals coalition's position, so we already know it works. So why would you mess with a winning formula? It is crazy to be doing that. And just on that clip, we opened this show with down at Dave Davos because they're very depressed.
Speaker 9: Well, if they were.
Speaker 5: Watching Outsiders anytime over the last four years, they wouldn't be in the shock they obviously are, because we never said Trump was dead and buried.
Speaker 9: We said he's going to be the candidate.
Speaker 5: We've said that despite all the law fair maybe because of some of that lawfare, he isn't going to win.
Speaker 9: So you just have to watch Outsiders.
Speaker 3: Absolutely predict I did predict he would win in a landslide, which he didn't.
Speaker 1: But you know, this is all part of this border thing. You know, they call it the vibe shift. You know, that far left woke managerial politics with technocratic politics which attempts to tell us all what to do and how to live our lives, which is exactly what the Davos class is all about. You know, the physics of this are really simple. There's an opposite reaction to that, and people get so upset by being told their country isn't great that they need to you know, eat vegetables instead of steak. All the things that Davos wants, but also all the things that the left says here, you know, don't celebrate Australia, don't be proud of your country, all of this sort of stuff. And people are swinging back wildly to that we have on this program. They've been at the absolute leading edge of that for years and calling that and you know, identifying the way this has been going.
Speaker 5: Absolutely bring back to the referendum. I think that was the greatest gift Anthony Abernezi has given this nation. As much as we said it was a waste of money, it was divisive, it was obviously toxic for the country. But the fact is it has awakened Australians to who the real majority is and it's not the narrative that the media push. It's not the narrative the activist class and the celebrities.
Speaker 3: And it's also awakened Australians to the threat that they are under. And the fact I love the fact that Peter Dutton and just Senter Price had come out and said one flag, which is what we got here behind us, One flag, the Australian flag. Just Center Price made the brilliant points on Friday. I'm going to get my show a plug on Friday Evening World. According to Rowandine at seven pm on Friday, just Center Price made the absolute point that it is the Southern Cross on the Australian flag that represents Indigenous Australians. All Indigenous Australians under that Southern Cross as they have been for thousands of years. That is the real indigenous flag behind us. People like Adam Bant and the Green should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. James, I want to move on to this point. The Australia Day honors we had, you know, obviously there were.
Speaker 2: Some good ones there. I'm not saying that they weren't.
Speaker 3: There was merit there, et cetera. But I'm sorry Jillian Triggs. Jillian Triggs, the woman who said that she wasn't happy with the fact that Australians could have their own discussions around the kitchen table without government censorship.
Speaker 2: She got some kind of honor. Forget it, forget it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't just in honor she got. She got a Companion of the Order of Australia. That is the highest honor that you can get. It's as it's an ac Very few of these are handed out in every honors list. This shows you exactly where the heart of this government is. It's at that totalitarian, woke leftism. Because Jillian Triggs, when she was you know, the very Orwellian call Human Rights commissioner, she's she said, unfortunately, you can still say what you want around your kitchen table. Keywords there. Unfortunately and still and remember this is the same government that's also trans crowd the Dallas crowd. This is the same government that has been trying with a lot of other countries and shadowy organizations to push misinformation legislation to censor the Internet and so it's what we can see and in fact eventually get to the point where we can't see what we want and agreed to.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump made the point that if you're talking about misinformation and disinformation, you are talking about government censorship, and Trump has banned that in the USA.
Speaker 2: We must follow suit.
Speaker 3: Misinformation disinformation is simply buzzwords work code words for government censorship.
Speaker 2: Of your right to free speech. That's all it means. Resa.
Speaker 5: It is it's the sharing of inconvenient truths that authorities don't want you to share. And we saw that throughout the COVID era, and the biggest peddlars of information misinformation were the authorities. And you were told that you have this vaccine, you can't get the virus, you can't pass on the virus pack.
Speaker 1: A lot more than that, More than that, we were lied to about, you know, the pandemic itself and where it came from. And it's you know, if you live at New York Times website. Now, all of a sudden, they've got the support up. The CIA now says, oh, actually, huh, we think this thing came from a lab. And that's what they're saying now. And you remember all the times when we on this program and all the social media companies and Twitter before Elon must have took it over. You would get in real trouble if you said, I think that came from a lab that was called a dangerous conspiracy theory, and it was called misinformation, and people who said it were had their voices throttled by the state by woke social media.
Speaker 2: Want to move on, we come back to this, come back to this.
Speaker 3: We can we got lots we can say on that, but let's talk about the great great news.
Speaker 2: More of the hostages for more of the.
Speaker 3: Jewish hostages from October even were released. I mean harmus are disgusting grubs. They stuck them in military uniforms to somehow make it look as if they were, you know, some kind of military exchange. These poor girls were the ones that we showed on the morning of October eighth here on this show, the girl with the bloody trousers and so on, these innocent Jewish girls who were suffered the most vile abductions.
Speaker 5: That was one of the most harrowing bits of footage. We've pixelated much of it, but initially the horror of that, I think people who saw it will never forget it. And you just think about what she has endured over the last year and a half. What do parents have enjoyed seeing that and wondering whether she's being tortured, whether she's alive.
Speaker 1: What these disgusting har mass grubs here who finally found their harmas uniforms where they're not preading around in civilian clothes to act like they're innocent targets, you know, acting like this is some sort of good thing. I'm thrilled that these girls are out. This is wonderful. We'll talk about it later in the program. But I am also really concerned that hundreds of terrorists have been released in exchange with this, that Hummas is still in power. And I'm sorry any time when you've got a situation where you've got guys with machine guns shooting in the air saying I love Hakpar, it's not a good outcome this deal. I think we've got a lot of things we need to be.
Speaker 2: Chatting to know it.
Speaker 3: Tishube later in the show about this deal, and you know, and yeah, yeah, absolutely, the women the mostags had to be released. But as James says, at what price? Because the individuals you read the individuals they've released, they are the most vile murderers, creeps, rapists, serving up to twenty one life sentences each of them. They you know this, I hope this doesn't come back to bite Israel. Half further down the track now speaking of Israel, speaking of Australia, we've got we were unimpressed, or I certainly was unimpressed, large not exclusively, but largely with the Australia Day honors. But fortunately we have the Australian newspaper who also provide there Australians of the Year, and this year they they nominated three Australians of the Year, a joint three of them the Trio, and that is Deborah Conway, the amazing singer who has been suffered so much at the hands of the Left here simply for her support for Israel. She's obviously a great Australian artist and had to suffer at the hands of the Left, being canceled and all that sort of stuff. She's fought the brave fight. Alex Rivkin, whose house, as you know, a great friend of this show, his home was vandalized.
Speaker 2: His exit of his.
Speaker 3: Previous house is vandalized the other day by these anti Semites, and of course Josh Friedenberg who made a great documentary here on Sky about anti Semitism. So the Australian Newspaper have to be applauded for bringing to light and recognition of these three specific individuals. One of her, I'm delighted to say joins us right now, Deborah Conway. Great to see you, Deborah, Congratulations, A fantastic.
Speaker 2: Honor for you.
Speaker 3: Now I want to say, I just want to ask the three of you have all come under attack in various ways for your support of Israel over the past year and more. The Australian Newspaper recognizes this fact. I want to say to you on this day to day, what is your message?
Speaker 2: Then to Anthony Albanzi today.
Speaker 10: So Anthony Albanesi, good morning Rowan, good morning Sky Team. It's an absolute honor to have been nominated with Alex Rifkin and Josh Fridenberg for this award, and I think it means a lot when I say to Anthony Albanesi, I would say take a stronger stand. This is not a left right issue. It should never have been a left right issue. Unfortunately it kind of crawled out of the box on October ninth and was immediately recognized as as such, and it shouldn't be. It is in fact attack on all of all of Australian's and a terrible blight on our wonderful community cohesion.
Speaker 5: But it has become a left right issue largely I know, know entirely, and with the artistic community, who overwhelmingly lean left. Has it felt to have colleagues, friends, people you've worked with for many years turn their back on you and even sometimes attack.
Speaker 11: Here utterly bewildering reta.
Speaker 10: Very difficult to actually to marry people that I know and have loved deeply with this strange broken moral compass they all seem to be carrying around where you know, they've just they've just swallowed whole the propaganda that's that's been propagated by Hamas and the disseminated by various outlets, and really the majority of outlets, I would say, uh and uh, and not listening to the other side and not reading books and not and not getting the history, and I just I'm finding it.
Speaker 11: Very very distressing that, you know, people that I've.
Speaker 10: Always thought of has been pretty smart are so hoodwinked by it all.
Speaker 3: Do you believe anti Semitism is a serious problem in this country. Deborah, Well, I mean it's.
Speaker 10: It's difficult to argue with, you know, arsons and synagogues and the continual attacks on Jewish property in suburbs. You know, the kindergarten the other day. You know, go back to the October the nights and the gathering on the opera steps that were supposed to memorialize the dead in Israel, and they were celebrating, and you know, the chance of fuck the Jews or gas the Jews, and that was challenged and no one kind of thought, well, wait a minute, you know, just because they didn't say gas the Jews, fuck the Jews is still pretty damned awful, and there was kind of no consequences. The only person arrested that day was someone carrying an Israeli flag.
Speaker 11: He was told it was for his own good.
Speaker 10: But the authorities have shown an unwillingness to confront.
Speaker 11: This, this scourge of terrorism.
Speaker 10: I would say that has you know, propagated in our streets and around ourselves.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I think that's sorry, Deborah. Sorry, just I'm just going to jump in there. Sorry, I just have to apologize to our viewers. For language.
Speaker 3: I know the language is defensive to all Jews and that was the language used, but unfortunately and broadcast television. I do apologize for the language being used this morning, but it is symptomatic of the pain and grief felt by members of the Jewish community.
Speaker 9: I was just quoting the chance absolutely lutely, Debora.
Speaker 3: Sorry, just had to jump in there, but just want to say again congratulations, fantastic news for you and Alex and Josh. Well deserved award therefore from the Australian for Australians of the Year. Great news have that fantastic and Happy Australia Day, Debra, thanks so much, and.
Speaker 5: We should also say a very deserving Australian of the Year this year, Neil Dana Hurd has just done incredible work to raise awareness of a mend raised more than one hundred million dollars and has really turned his own personal battle with this awful condition into a means.
Speaker 9: Of possibly finding a QR.
Speaker 5: So I think we are critical when the Australian of the Year is some activists that is undeserving. On this instance, very deserving, overdue and congratulations to Neil Dana absolutely.
Speaker 2: And take short break coming back lots more here on Outsiders.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to Outsiders with your hosts A Rowan Golden Age, Dan, James FATHO Morrow, and.
Speaker 9: I'm ruder Paddy.
Speaker 5: Fresh from the glorious United States of America, a country that is markedly different than just a week ago. Trump two point oh bears only a passing resemblance to Trump one point oh. It is evident that despite the lawfare waged against him, his family, and his supporters, President Trump has not wasted any time learning from the mistakes of his first administration, when.
Speaker 9: He trusted too many swamp creatures in.
Speaker 5: An effort to be conciliatory and prioritize DC experience over competence and loyalty. And since he was sworn in earlier this week, President Trump has not wasted a minute implementing his agenda the will of the American people, who gave him a landslide victory, gave him the House, the Senate, and even the popular vote.
Speaker 9: Unlike his often.
Speaker 5: Feckless and gutless conservative counterbar in the UK and sadly Australia, He's not a conservative or Republican in name only.
Speaker 9: He is not wasting power.
Speaker 5: He is actually get this implementing the policies that got him elected, fulfilling the promises.
Speaker 9: Made to the American people, from economic.
Speaker 5: Policy to foreign policy to the so called culture wars, which are actually hugely important issues.
Speaker 9: These aren't trivial issues.
Speaker 5: They go to the heart of a nation's values and laws, and it's what helped get Trump elected. Indeed, there's plenty of polling that shows things like the trans issue ranked even higher than the border crisis and inflation for independent voters. So want us to wonder why the usually sensible Peter Dutton is refusing to open his eyes to the political opportunities before him, such as sound energy policy, pulling us out of the disastrous Paris Climate Deal and leaning into the transition. What is he scared of winning in a landslide representing the views of mainstream Australians who have been ignored while the French dwelling trans lobby exercise disproportionate power.
Speaker 9: It's a bit of a worry.
Speaker 5: When even the Nationals are more sensible on this issue than the Opposition leader, who, according to the ABC, has shut down his Nationals counterpart suggestion that he lean into the gender debate. After Donald Trump's wildly popular executive order on the issue, and those orders including getting biological men out of women's prisons, sports locker rooms, and recognizing that there are two genders and no, we are not playing your sex gender games anymore. Stuff your semantics and efforts to complicate what is the simplest of issues, what is a woman?
Speaker 9: What is a man?
Speaker 5: But of course Trump's mainstream policies have left Hollywood reeling Hollywood leftist hellhole that is so comically out of touch with the public that they have nominated a Mexican musical about a transgender cartel leader for thirteen Oscars thirteen, making Emilia Perez the most nominated film at this year's Oscars.
Speaker 9: The thirteen nominations.
Speaker 5: Include Best Picture, Best Director, Best Supporting Actress for Zoe Saldana, and another Best Actress nomination for a dude identifying as a woman, Karlo Sophia gascon Now, with all these nominations that this film must be spectacular or is it just Hollywood well being lefties losing it?
Speaker 9: A very nice to meet.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know what about sex change?
Speaker 12: A man to woman, a woman, two men, man to woman from pianist.
Speaker 9: That's that's the real thing.
Speaker 5: It's so thirteen Oscar nominations and I'm sorry, folks, but it doesn't get much better.
Speaker 9: And I apologize in advance for what you're about to see.
Speaker 13: I'm a blasting yes, no blasting, yes, b no blessing yes, loven God blasting, yes, marmal blasty yes, fashion no blastys bo blasty, loving god blasty and control labin god blasty.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 9: Adam jap reduction? Just just yat oh dear gosh.
Speaker 5: Notice that he was listing all the operations they do in a exchange And do you like how they like in castration and the removal of healthy breasts to rhinoplasty A no's job like it's all just a harmless.
Speaker 9: Elective plastic surgery.
Speaker 5: As for the dude nominated for a Best Actress gong, let me say this most sincerely, I hope he wins.
Speaker 9: Let all those painfully.
Speaker 5: Woke actresses that have pushed the toxic Marxist agenda get a taste of their own medicine.
Speaker 3: Fantastic retourn I don't think we'll be rushing out to see that one. I got to tell you, no, fantastic joining nu snaw is little see Mayor Aiden mcclindon, who today is preparing to celebrate Australia Day at the Commercial Hotel Sports Bar in Werribee, Victoria.
Speaker 2: Aiden, great to have you here now.
Speaker 3: You would have thought that it would not be controversial that you're celebrating Australia Day on Australia Day, but clearly in the socialist state of Victoria it is controversial.
Speaker 2: Tell us about it, and I.
Speaker 14: Think there's a few people like to keep it that way. So good morning Rita rowand and James, and thanks for having me here this morning. I do want to from the outset say that I have a leave of absence from there, so all my statements are my own opinion, otherwise I will be sacked. I think we have a problem here where we you have Peter Dutton standing in the Australian flag only and Adam Band standing in front of the Torres Strait Islander an Aboriginal flag only, and elbow will who knows he could have a gender neutral flag behind him.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't have a clue of what he's doing.
Speaker 14: But the reality is we have a big problem. When we had our indigenous fighting in the trenches in World War One, and two so long ago, and yet we have a handful of bureaucrats and some work left. He's still trying to divide the community and exploit our Indigenous brothers and sisters over this issue, which is why I've.
Speaker 4: Come up with this idea.
Speaker 5: Well, tell me about the position councils are in Victoria. Surely if your constituents, you as mayor.
Speaker 9: Want to celebrate.
Speaker 5: Australia Day, you can or have you got some restrictions on what you can do in Victoria.
Speaker 14: Look, there's a bureaucratic machine down here. And Dan Andrews actually amended the Local Government Act of twenty twenty which effectively has taken the representation from the local representers away from them and shifted the power base into the bureaucracy. And unfortunately we have seventy nine councils here that have effectively become pseudo Labor Party branches. So it's a false democracy. They put the councils on thirty eight thousand dollars a year, so they have to work full time. They've only just got enough time to read what's put in front of them on a Tuesday night, full council and rubber stamp it that's not good enough. It needs an overhaul and that's why Australiaday is being played out and divided across the seventy.
Speaker 2: Nine councils in Whittlesey.
Speaker 14: Particularly the administration unfortunately three years ago decided that they will have no celebrations and shift the citizenship ceremonies. So that was our pre my time. I'm trying to make some moves internally to change that well.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad you mentioned the moving of the citizenship ceremonies because I thought one of the most sinisterous things that Anthony Albaneze he did when he came to power was to see councils could opt out of having their citizenship d ceremonies on Australia d To me, it seems like this is a real way to undermine the connection of this very important deed for people they become citizens join the Australian family with celebrating the nation that they're being part of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, James.
Speaker 14: I think what Elbow's strategy was there was to play ponscious pilot because he couldn't decide whether or not he could support it or not. So what he did is he cast that division down to the local governments, and of course, you know the foundations of a pyramid are critical and if you can shake those then ultimately it'll precipitate into something bigger. So it was a very underhanded tactic. And I do well compete Dutton's call to say that we must reinstate those citizenship ceremonies across all councils and it should not be up to local governments to play divisive politics on this very critical issue. A fantastic day to welcome our new citizens.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you see that the palling numbers now show that the preferred date for most people is now. It's swinging back the other way. It would seem that the Victorian government, Dan andrews Albani as the labor of the Greens have all got the politics with this rock. And I would say, would you say that the Trump effect has anything to do with that? Look?
Speaker 14: I think historically we've been probably about five years behind America in terms of the political ripple effect. I would say that's compressed now to about somewhere between twelve and eighteen months because of the individual you know, the social media platforms and independent media. So it's happening much more quickly, and I think what we're going to see. I mean I woke up this morning to see the Premier just sint to Ellen have her post this morning for Australia Day was make sure you remember to swim between the flags.
Speaker 2: Thinking would be in reality? Would that be the Aboriginal island flags per flag.
Speaker 14: No, this will be the transfering on one side and a gender neutral track on the other. That's the only flags that the Labor Party want to talk about these days. But I'm a big believer and let's bring people together, let's not divide them. And that's why I'll put this proposal to say let's have a minute silence at eleven fifty nine to twelve pm. There's nothing lost in reflecting on the past, embracing our present, to get along with it and celebrate into the future. I see it as a compromise to say, guys, the date is in Elbows Court. He hasn't changed it. It's a Federal government date. It's not when Captain Cook landed here. So there's so much cloud around this issue. The reality is we are one people. We need to get together and say you know what, regardless of what's happened in the past. We expect that we respect that that's happened.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me.
Speaker 14: Don't put the guilt onto my children in the classrooms. Try and transfer that we stop dividing this issue. We are one people. I was born in Darwin, I visited all the Torres Strait Islander. I was raised in Victoria and then twenty five years in queens and I've dealt with the Indigenous communities and I can tell you now unfortunately there's a handful of Indigenous people who have sold out to the white man bureaucrat and they're laughing all way to the bank. And we've got to call it out for what it is.
Speaker 3: There we go, Aiden, well, have a few beers there at the Commercial Hotel sports bar and wheerabee if you happen to be down there, Sagada to Aiden, buy him a beer.
Speaker 2: No worry. See thats Happy Australia Day coming up after the break.
Speaker 3: Net Zany Whagademia, Lefty, learnacy, don't go away Happy Australia Day.
Speaker 2: Here on Outsiders and it's net zany Yes, the insane world of net zero.
Speaker 4: What a joke.
Speaker 3: Net zero is collapsing all around us, open your eyes, Liberal Party, get rid.
Speaker 2: Of the thing. Over in the UK, wait for wherever you look. The whole net zero thing is propped up by fossil fuels. The whole renewable thing propped up by fossil fuels.
Speaker 3: James, the UK Environment Agency has increased its spending to two and a half million pounds on a fleet, a brand new fleet.
Speaker 1: Of diesel cars. Cool diesel now, I mean diesel could be very efficient with some of these new European sources avengers, but it is not net zero. And I think there's this growing understanding that nothing net zero ever works. And this reminds me how many times have we played footage. We played footage last week on this program of those Amazon Electric diesel electro thrust being charged up by diesel generators. We see you know this at charging stations. You got the diesel generators because they can't get the power tool. This happens overset zero thing is a fad and it doesn't work, and even the people who are in charge of it know that it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: It's the perfect metaphor rita for the entire climate scam. You've got the virtue signaling out the front, and then at the back you've got the fossil fuels chugging away making sure everything's working.
Speaker 2: It's the perfect metaphor.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, we're sitting on enormous reserves of everything that we need.
Speaker 9: To have everything in the world in the world, and we've got some of.
Speaker 5: The most expensive, if not the most expensive, certainly in the region. Future generations will look back at this period and this will be I think looked upon as something like burning witches or this is absolutely insanity, self inflicted harm to appease some climate gods based on.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, well, quickly speaking about environment, have a quick look at Donald Trump serving it up to these Californian lefty bureaucrats. It's fantastic, wrong one, okay, well, a bit more of the lefty.
Speaker 2: There's so much lefty lunacy over in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: You can you can pick it later on, we'll play you Donald Trump, who serves it up.
Speaker 5: To tell you anything about that, because just the workload on that day, because he started off in the South dealing with victims of a natural disaster there, ended up in California, went to the belly of the beast in front of the l A man a region whereas the Democrats have super majorities, and with with the.
Speaker 9: With the mayor there, with the media, there, all these hostile actors and he just owned them all.
Speaker 2: But we've got to take a break.
Speaker 1: I'll just say that, you know, because he had four years, because he lost at twenty twenty, they didn't all it's hitting him.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: After the break, Matt Canavan and Warren Monday and join us for our happy Australia Day here on Outsiders in a Tick. Hello, you're watching Outsiders on this glorious Australia Day with two of my very favorite New Australians Rita, the Persian Princess Panahe and James. Thank God I escape from New Yorkmorrow and I am, of course Rowan.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not from England. I was born in Canberra, Dean.
Speaker 3: Before I get stuck into Penny Wong and the Teals, which I shall may, I first just say a big thank you to everybody who said such nice things, very nice thing, some of the nicest things anybody's ever.
Speaker 2: Said about the return of my show.
Speaker 3: The World according to row and Dean here on Sky every Friday night at seven pm.
Speaker 2: And if you missed the first episode.
Speaker 3: It is up now for subscribers at skynews dot com dot are you in the streams section check it out after the show. Now it's time we had a public apology from Pennywong and the Teals who wrote this letter urging Penny Wong to send your tax dollars to ANOA, the United Nations body that I on this program and in the Spectator Australia had been saying four.
Speaker 2: Years was affronts for Hamas terrorism.
Speaker 3: Why an apology now, because we learned this week from the first released hostages that they were held captive in compounds that belonged to the United Nations. So while Pennywong and the Teals were sucking up to the United Nations with your money, that money was contributing towards the hell that these girls were subjected to. What a disgrace. Pennywo Wong should be sacked and each and every one of those Teals sheelers should not only publicly apologize to those poor Jewish girls, but should.
Speaker 2: Resign from Parliament in disgrace. Because it's not as if they weren't.
Speaker 3: All warned time after time, so they were either pig ignorant or simply didn't give a damn as to the risks to those Jewish hostages. All around, It's been a very bad week, by the way for the globalists, which is excellent news for everybody else, particularly if you believe in strong individual nations within sovereign borders, with their own identities, free from interfering, meddling international bodies, which is after all, what we are celebrating today, Australia Day. We're not celebrating some silly little nation that's ruled by the New World Order day. No, we're celebrating Australia Day. Right off the bat, President Trump has been serving it up big time to the globalists, slapping economic sanctions and travel restrictions on the ghastly Kurim Khan and his henchmen at the laughably named International Criminal Court. That bunch of frauds and anti Semites who took it upon themselves to issue an arrest warrant for Israeli PM Benjaminetta and Yahoo looks like those clowns. They're well for a taste of their own medicine. Good, I say, But coincidentally, this week was also Davos Week, when the globalist elites pay homage to their cult like leader Klaus Schwab in his James Bond Villain's lair high in the Swiss Alps at the World Economic Forum. As you know, because I've been warning you about them for years, this was the vile mob who spent COVID plotting their great reset of the entire worlds and our capitalist, free market economic system.
Speaker 2: Remember all this nonsense just a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: Now it's historical moments, a time not only to fight servere violence, but to shape the system.
Speaker 12: We have a unique but rapidly shrinking window of opportunity to learn lessons and reset ourselves on a more sustainable perth.
Speaker 5: What is it that would make it so that history would look at this crisis as the great opportunity for reset?
Speaker 2: The Great Reset is.
Speaker 1: A welcome recognition that this human, treasuredy must.
Speaker 2: Be a wake up call.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Great reset, where COVID meets climate change meets Chinese style surveillance systems, and the entire free market, democratic capitalist system must be.
Speaker 2: Urgently rearranged to save the planets.
Speaker 3: Oh and to give irreversible power and unimaginable wealth to the very same people who happen to most frequently.
Speaker 2: Be delegates at Davos. Here's how Robert F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy Junior explained the World Economic Forum only last year.
Speaker 15: Their scheme, which they call the Great Reset, will train what's ever left in your bank account and strip mind the beleaguered middle class of its remaining equity or in COVID. The WF actually dictated the lockdowns that shifted four trillion dollars upward to this new holigar. Give corporate billionaires, the bankers, the investment houses scooped up our homes, advertising that you will own nothing and be happy. They have a plan, but my plan is to stop them. I've spent a career as an attorney fighting these corporate Robert Barns in court.
Speaker 1: I know how they work.
Speaker 15: I'm familiar with their impulses to commoditize our lands, our waters, our homes, even our children and our workers and our public health. I've proven that I can beat them again and again and derail their schemes. They spent billions in advertising and propaganda to make us feel powerless, but they've underestimated the power of.
Speaker 1: We the people.
Speaker 2: Fine, we the people.
Speaker 3: It turns out Kennedy actually meant Donald Trump. The mere election of Trump has sent shivers so the global warming obsessed Davos elites.
Speaker 16: One way to look at the Trump administration and what to expect from them in the future is that it is a reversal of the Biden administration. I think my biggest concern would be move away from global collective action on pressing problems like climate. There seems to be a rejection of cop already moving out of the Paris Agreement, emphasis on carbon based fuel production, and the canceling of the Green So I think this is quite harmful to prospects of international cooperation, and my hope would be that the rest of the world would ignore this rather than.
Speaker 2: Learn from it.
Speaker 16: But if people view the Trumpian moment as something to learn from, then I think we're in big trouble.
Speaker 7: This is the greatest comeback in political history. I'm a politician, and then therefore he thinks he can do anything.
Speaker 8: We need to also factor in not only who's one which is prompt, but whose loss, which is to say.
Speaker 3: Us, yes, indeed, the world is being set on a brand new path by Donald Trump. Indeed, Trump happily hopped onto a zoom link to Davos on his third day in office to deliver a few home truths to the world's mighty and powerful, to the climate cults, including a few of those globalist bankers who seem to enjoy Davos so much.
Speaker 4: Ladies and Gentlemen's a President of the United States, Donald J. Crump.
Speaker 17: You've done a fantastic job. But I hope you start opening your bank to conservatives, because many conservatives complain that the banks are not allowing them to do business within the bank, and that included a place called Bank of America. This conservative. They don't take conservative business. And I don't know if the regulators mandated that because of Biden or what, but you and Jamie and everybody, I hope you're going to open your banks to conservatives because what you're doing is wrong.
Speaker 18: Mister President, I will say that your friend Gianni, he was set alone, told me tell you a low And we look forward to sponsored a World Cup when it comes, both this summer for the club and next year. So thank you for getting after the United States.
Speaker 17: Money was being wasted on crazy things. I mean, the Green New Deal was such a total disgrace. How that was perpetrated and it was conceived of by people that were average students, less than average students, I might add, and never even took a course in energy or the environment.
Speaker 3: It was just a game.
Speaker 17: Remember the world was going to end in twelve years. Remember that, Well, the twelve years is coming gone.
Speaker 3: Stewing the climate cults brilliant stuff, because, of course, at a global economic and political level, it was the Davos crowd above and beyond anyone else who'd been fueling the climate change scare mongering hysteria. Remember Greta Thunberg was first given her international first international gig.
Speaker 2: Was at Davos.
Speaker 3: Remember all those pop stars and al Gore types preaching fake climate doomsdays at Davos. Remember Scott Morrison signing Australia up to net zero because supposedly the world's investment bankers had demanded it, in other words, because of Davos.
Speaker 2: But the world has now changed.
Speaker 3: Javier Mila, the brilliant new president of Argentina and a huge Trump fan, also returned to Davos.
Speaker 2: This year to tell them, well, the game is over.
Speaker 12: I don't feel alone because the world has embraced Argentina. Argentina has become a global example of fiscal responsibility, of commitment to honoring our obligations, and obviously a commitment to solve inflation problem. Also we are an example of a new way of doing politics, which is about telling people the truth to the faces and trusting that they will understand. Nor do I feel alone because of the course of this year. I have found allahs in this fight for the ideas of freedom in every corner of the world, from the amazing Elon Master to that Fierceitala lady, my dear Georgie Maloney, from bucell in a Salvador, to Victor Auburn in Hungary, from Benjamin Nataniaho in Israel to Donald Trump in the United States.
Speaker 3: Yes, a new alliance of freedom loving anti globalists, sovereign nations behind secure borders, spearheaded by Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That's worth celebrating on Australia Day.
Speaker 3: And joining those leaders later this year will be Peter Duntan, our next Prime Minister, and also this great man, a Conservative Opposition leader and next Prime Minister of Canada.
Speaker 19: Woke has one purpose, only one purpose. Plenty of pretexts, but only one purpose control. It is designed to divide people by race, by gender, by ethnicity, by religion, by vaccine status, and any other way that they can divide people into groups, because why then you can justify having a government to control all those groups.
Speaker 2: No more walk, We need to freadom, We need freedom.
Speaker 3: Pierre Polliere is not only rock solid on the culture wars, he knows how to treat the woke lefty media.
Speaker 13: Every time President Trumps signed an executive order, you know, the US government only recognizing two genders male female, They're unchangeable. You know, if elected as prime minister, is that something that you're going to kind of walk in line with or what are your feelings on that executive order?
Speaker 19: Well, I don't know you have any other genders that you'd like to name?
Speaker 3: Fantastic And finally, as you know, along with being the only person in the mainstream media to have predicted that Donald Trump would win in the landslide, I've also been the only one to maintain that the twenty twenty election result was reaped and the rightful winner was Donald Trump. Donald Trump not surprisingly agrees, and so it appears does Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 20: If he had been the president, the victory wasn't stolen from him in twenty twenty. Maybe the Ukrainian crisis that arose in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: One can only postulate, if Putin's comment is truthful, that he invaded Ukraine because because they feared that the election had been stolen, and they feared that American democracy had been usurped by a deep state coup and that the US government had been taken over by the shady military industrial complex, the deep state, and Putin, if he's correct, in this comment, was terrified what that deep state had in mind for Russia or something along those lines. Who knows, but that comment, that comment that Ukraine would not have happened if the American election hadn't been stolen.
Speaker 2: Fladimir Putin's assertion.
Speaker 3: That comment is the most damning and savage indictment ever of the Biden administration, of the corrupt globalist, leftist elitist Davos loving crowd who.
Speaker 2: Had been lauding it over all the elected democracies for years.
Speaker 3: Happy Australia Day, Crack open a called one and raise a glass to the collapse of the globalist nightmare.
Speaker 1: Cheers.
Speaker 3: Well, it wouldn't be Australia Day without two of our very very favorite Aussies, A Mundane and Matt Canavan.
Speaker 2: Great to have you both here.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much both of you for coming on outsiders on a great Australia day. So let's kick it off. Was a what do you make of Jacenter snouting in the cabinets?
Speaker 21: That is a brilliant move and what a title she's got now with goment government efficiencies. You know she's been trying to push through Parliament.
Speaker 7: You know that we should be looking.
Speaker 21: At reviews and audits of all these organizations that receive federal funding and see if they've actually done their job and actually fixing things and making outcomes. I looked when I saw it, I just felt like, oh my god, I've died and gone to heaven.
Speaker 5: Matt, interested on your take about the images we saw yesterday of the Prime Minister and she's their first lady first Beyonce were former Australian of the Ye, Grace Tame, who was wearing an F. Murdoch T shirt and the Prime Minister was standing they're all smiles.
Speaker 9: Do you see that as devaluing the honor.
Speaker 5: Of Australian of the Year or what should have the Prime Minister do in that in.
Speaker 9: Did he do the right thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Well, look read a happy Australia Day. Everybody too. But it's a shame to have this sort of image having to set the tone for Australia Day. And look, the conduct of Grace Tame doesn't surprise me all that much, but I am surprised about the Prime Minister's lack of judgment. Here he's in the lodge, he's in the nation's Premier House. For the Prime minister of our nation, he and he advised his whole team have got to be implicated this have let someone in come in with a completely inappropriate shirt, shake their hand, be photographed with them. I mean, he can't be responsible for what Grace team puts on her shirt, but he surely could have stopped her being in that position, getting that level of authority and acceptance of such a disgraceful slogan. I mean, there's no way Grace Tame would have been let into the nation's parliament. If she rocked up in Canberra and tried to sign in with a shirt like that, she wouldn't be allowed in the House of Representatives, the Senate. The security would have stopped the So how come the security at Parliament House seem to have higher standards than the Prime Minister's staff and the Prime Minister himself when it comes to the lodge.
Speaker 5: Well to me upset me in particular because it seemed to take the attention away from this year's Australian of the Man, who is so worthy of that honor, and we're talking about Grace again, and we're not talking about her in terms of the issue that elevated her to Australian of the Year.
Speaker 9: If it was about that match, I'd be okay.
Speaker 5: But it just seems to be chronic attention seeking that actually does very little good for the cause.
Speaker 9: Is this the problem we've got?
Speaker 5: We've got a Prime minister is essentially still caught up in student politics.
Speaker 1: Matt Well.
Speaker 22: I think he just lacks judgment, reader, He just doesn't understand. I think sometimes that he's the Prime Minister of the nation, as you say, not a student politician, and I think that's really revealing. Your instincts are often revealing about who you are and your character. He obviously saw nothing wrong with a show with that kind of profanity on it, which probably wouldn't have been anything wrong with it from his days as a student politician. But he's position right now and not acting as side one.
Speaker 1: I want to come back to you for a moment here too, and again talk about just enter price she has been talking about, among other things. Here you guys, both of you did so much for this country in your campaign against the Voice and you know, united Australians, I think, and you showed how united we were on that topic. But you know, it's funny that symbols also matter. And there's been a lot of talk lately about flags in the US. Donald Trump has said State Department, embassies and so on. It's just the American flag. There's no Pride flags, there's no BLM flags. Peter dut And I think has has articulated this as well. But I was just watching this ceremony, the citizenship ceremony. They had a flag raising where they raised all three Australian flags, Australian flag, the Indigenous flags, for Australian other flag. Do you think that we need to come together again under one flag that represents all of us as one people.
Speaker 21: Look, I'm out here at Liverpool for a citizenship program. I've got one flag here it is that's the Australian flag. And look, I'm a very proud of Aboriginal person. I'm very proud of the Aboriginal flag, but that is the Aboriginal flag. It is not the national flag.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 21: Our national flag is the one that we've got the blue ensign on, and that's the flag that should be representing Australia.
Speaker 1: And here we are.
Speaker 21: I was talking to the mayor out here and then my moon. He wants to push through that. We have a huge Australian flag on front of the Council chambers here and I fully support it. It's about time that we started bringing everyone together rather than driving us apart. And this is one of the reasons why I'm out here working with the multicultural community in Western Sydney to actually make that change. We're all coming together under one flag, one people.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, Matt.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to ask you about the fact that Donald Trump has pulled America out of the Paris Agreement. Why isn't Australia doing exactly the same thing.
Speaker 22: Well, unfortunately, we've still seen beholden to these globalist forces. I just wish on Australia we could put Australia first and clearly the best thing for our nation. Now we've bet to look after our own energy needs to start using our natural resources again. There's a whole lot of people having a meltdown in this country about the prospect of Donald Trump two point zero. But the reality is we don't have to rely on the United States. We don't have to worry about who is the US president any particular time because we've got such a great country with so many resources and so much opportunity. We just need the political leadership to break through this and draw a line under this globalist decade we've had. We've lost. We've really lost a decade in terms of productivity and economic growth. We need to get back to serious economic reform. I need people like Warren in there. As great as it was in news yesterday to have to center in the g an efficiency portfolio would.
Speaker 1: Be even better.
Speaker 22: They have Warren Mundane coming into the Parliament and to do that, we need more of your viewers to join at the Liberal Party. Join the Liberal Party thirty. If you had been there at Bradfield last weekend, we could be talking to a new member of Parliament this weekend.
Speaker 9: Well, this is part of the problem.
Speaker 5: Because it's not always simple for viewers or anybody to join because they make so many conditions that can exclude you for no reason.
Speaker 9: Is there going to be any reforms to the.
Speaker 5: Party machinery so we can actually pre select the best candidates like a Warren Mundane.
Speaker 22: Well, look, that does rely on people. Politics is all about the numbers. You need the numbers there and so the more people that do sign up, the more chances that that does happen. And yes, reata, it can be frustrating at times some people don't make it through, but it's a bit like putting sheeps through through a race.
Speaker 2: You just got to put as many through as possible. At the gate, how do we get Woolly Mundane through the gates?
Speaker 11: Got the hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's hear.
Speaker 2: We need you in parliament. We need you in parliament, Warren Mundane? How are we going to get you into parliament?
Speaker 1: Warren?
Speaker 2: What's the next We've.
Speaker 21: Got in New South Wales we've got administrators in who's clean up the mess that Don Harwin? And the local government has that registration thing, you know, like one hundred and forty Liberal Party members were actually excluded from that local government campaign because of that. The stupidity, quite frankly of the head office. And look we've got an administration group in. They're working on a new constitution, so you hope to have in place before the next election, and then we can then start moving forward and getting the members in that we need to get in.
Speaker 4: Let's build a membership up.
Speaker 21: Let's start getting and keeping the members.
Speaker 23: That are his.
Speaker 21: You know, we seem to be expelling people more times and reaction recruiting people. Let's get them all in and let's start building this great party again to be the great party that it is. And we're working very hard. One of the reasons I've added in Western City because we have to win seats, is to make sure that Dutton gets into the lodge because we need him in that lodge to actually drive forward some of these reforms.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Well here raise a glass everyone in Australia, all outsiders to two of our great outsiders, Matt Canavan and Warren Mundane.
Speaker 2: Happy Australia day, guys.
Speaker 3: Look forward to seeing Warren in there one day after the break. James and don Qui Vat and Israeli author active as Noah Tishbee joins us here, do not go away, Noah here on Outsiders in a tick.
Speaker 2: Good morning and happy Australia Day.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you are watching Outsiders with the Dinky Die Rowan Dean, happy little vegemite Rita Panahy and I'm James grew flew here, not grew here, borrowed now I'll wist screw that one up. Normally, this is the time in the show that we devote to American politics, and of course you can also watch me talk American politics every Friday night at eight pm on the US Report. But this week, in the spirit of Australia Day, and in recognition of the fact that we've got an election coming up here in Australia in what could wind up being a matter of weeks, well, I thought i'd mix it up a little and talk not just about what Donald Trump is doing in the United States, but also specifically which of these Trump policies and programs we ought to think about adopting right here in Australia. I'm talking about policies and programs Peter Dutton would do well to emulate, not only as part of his bid to win back the Lodge, but also to keep Australia from becoming poorer in relative terms and fulfilling the warning of another great leader Singapore's Lee Kwan Yeu about Australia one day turning into the poor white trash of Asia. So let's get into it, shall we. Well. On Donald Trump's first day in office, the new president signed twenty six executive orders. That is by far a first day record, covering everything from DEI to gender to climate to the economy. And there's so much to talk about, but let's first talk about the obvious low hanging fruit of all of these. One of the very first things the new president did was to sign an executive order ending illegal Discrimination and Restoring Merit based Opportunity in the Public Service, which is basically a fancy way of saying that he was ordering all the ridiculous, discriminatory and divisive diversive diversity, equity and inclusion programs that are not only morally wrong, but, according to multiple studies such as this one from Rutgers University last year, also amplify rather than reduce, prejudice and division. Well that's all gone now. Trump has not only ordered an end to these programs, but has ordered staffers running those DEI programs to go on leave with the expectation that their jobs will soon be eliminated. I say, not a moment too soon. Just check out this fellow who was apparently something called the DEI lead at the Central Intelligence Agency of all places, after being in charge of LGBTQ plus programs at the National Security Agency. Tell me why they need these things there? Well, apparently he's already been cashiered and he was talking about it on X and I say, you know good. I hope he finds a job doing something productive soon rather than wasting everybody's time with the so other nonsense. Now, Peter Dutton should take a leaf out of this playbook. He should promise something very similar here in Australia, or for that matter, at various all the rap various race based affinity groups like this one famously memorialized in this video from the Department of Finance.
Speaker 2: Thank for hasn't taken to the executive this afternoon. It's been a mathive, chalent, but definitely looking forward to it.
Speaker 24: Hey, guys, I'm just heading downstairs my paleo perm banana bread.
Speaker 2: Would you like to join me?
Speaker 9: No, thanks, it's a little bit fancy for me.
Speaker 24: I'm actually off to our averaging on to our strata under stuff network mating.
Speaker 25: Okay, then, see you.
Speaker 1: All of that needs to go now. Some people will say that this is all just a culture war, and I know Anthony ALBINIZI is very keen to head this off. But not only is culture downstream of politics, as I'm saying goes, but politics is downstream of culture.
Speaker 2: Fix culture and you fix politics.
Speaker 1: That's why these things are actually really important. Now. In a similar vein, Donald Trump has also had this to say about the bedrock American principle of free speech.
Speaker 17: America is also a free nation once again. When day one I signed an executive order to stop all government censorship. No longer will our government label the speech of our own citizens as misinformation or disinformation.
Speaker 1: Now, Australia doesn't have a First Amendment like the United States, and frankly, I think we are all the poorer for it. But nevertheless, Peter Dutton should follow Donald Trump's lead here and put an end to efforts to police what people can say in Australia. That means standing up for the truly liberal positions that the Liberal Party, there's a hint in the name there, was founded on by axing, among other things, the Office of the e Safety Commissioner, which it bizarrely, the Liberals had a hand in creating when they were in government and continuing to fight efforts by labor to restrict our speech online and off. Now this here, this is the biggie and I'm afraid this is already a bit of a worry. The Paris Agreement. Here's the moment when Donald Trump signed to a cheering crowd an executive order taking America out of the Paris Climate Corps.
Speaker 6: Thank you, sir. The next item here is the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Treaty. We're going to save over a trillion dollars by withdrawing from that treaty.
Speaker 1: Did you hear those cheers? But sadly, though, it seems that Opposition leader Peter Dutton has signaled that if he wins government, the Coalition would not pull Australia out of Paris. Seriously, I mean, what is the point of this to secure that friends of the ABC vote that will never come across to the coalition in a million years. I don't get it. China is on to build three hundred new coal fired plants before the end of the decade. Climate targets are smashing the economies of every European nation except for France, which has scads of nuclear power as a get out of jail free cart on this stuff. And I say, good on, good on Dutton for pursuing nuclear power. But if we don't get out of Paris, there may be no Australian industry left here in the country for those plants, those reactors to power before the first reactor turbine starts spinning. Now another big trump one here. And when it comes to immigration, yes, you knew this was coming. Australia doesn't have quite the same problems with illegal aliens coming in through our borders as the United States does, but that doesn't mean we don't have really huge problems here. And in fact, the dirty little secret of our supposedly or orderly migration program is that it is actually out of control. As of last month, official statistics from the Department of Home Affairs show that there are ninety one thousand and one a very precise number there individuals who are here in Australia having made asylum claims that were found to be unsubstantiated, dodgy, illegitimate, or just plane trying it on. Big number. So do you know how many were deported that same month for having their asylum claims rejected, just thirteen five involuntarily, eight voluntarily. Want to do something about the housing crisis, mister Dutton, or our flailing social cohesion. Don't just do something about our mass migration problem and the dodgy student visas going to uber eed strivers and the thousands of visas granted to gozens, though canceling those as a first order of business would be a great first step. Start actually also booting people from the country who have no right to be here and yet for some reason are allowed to stay on after exhausting appeal after appeal at taxpayer expense. Donald Trump is already ramping up the detentions and the deportations, and the hope is that many illegal migrants in the United States who should not be in the country will realize the gig is up and self deport Donald Trump is already ramping all of this stuff up here. And once this is done, you know, you do the same thing in Australia. You get serious, and a lot of this problem will also likewise take care of itself. And finally, another big one, take this from Trump's playbook, get serious about government spending which is taking up an even greater share of the economy, and all of our regulations which are crushing not just small businesses but driving our most productive mining industry overseas. An equivalent to the Department of Government Efficiency or DOGE, which Matt Canavan and I have both suggested should be called DINGO here in Australia, working from outside government to slash government couldn't come a moment too soon. Yesterday we had the excellent news that justin to NAPA, Jebba Price will be adding government Efficiency to her shadow portfolio. This should be a full time operation if and when the Coalition comes back to power. Now there are some folks who will say that, oh, this is just Trumpianism, blah blah blah whatever. But the policies of the Trump administration that put the country first and the people and their rights ahead of government are for the most part really just common sense. But as the Donald Trump's return shows in the United States, it is what voters want, because, as the saying goes, nothing succeeds like success.
Speaker 3: Thanks James, and we had the amazing success yesterday four of the four more of the Jewish prisoners hostages taken by Hamas On The vile atrocities of October seventh have been released now at Tishbi joins us now a great to always chat to you.
Speaker 2: This is a fantastical, amazing day.
Speaker 3: But I have to ask is the price worth it when we look at the vile characters that Israel has been agreed to release back into the Palestinian fold? Are we looking at just a future October seventh further down the track.
Speaker 26: So first of all, this is a wonderful day for the parents of the hostages and for the entire Jewish people in the world, a free world. Lilinama Karina. They're back home, Daniella, their back home. I met the mothers of these girls. I actually met them a few times, and it was last I met them was in December in Israel, a few months ago, like last month, and I told them I can't believe we're still here. I hug them and I was like, I cannot believe it's almost a year and a half and we're still here and your daughters are still not home. So first and foremost, they have to be back home, and I'm so glad that they are.
Speaker 1: Is it a bad deal?
Speaker 11: Of course, it's a bad deal.
Speaker 26: It's a bad deal because we're dealing with the worst enemy humanly possible. We're dealing with a Jihati terrorist organization that stole people from their beds and is now negotiating and extorting the world and Israeli people for their return. It's almost like there is no good deal to be had here. Therefore, the first thing that needed to do is to bring them home. Now, from going forward, moving forward, everybody needs to understand what it is that we're dealing with. These people are never going to stop trying to destroy Israel. They're never going to stop trying killing Jews. We need to take that into consideration and into account. We need to follow these people. Israel need to follow these people, make sure that they don't get back to terror, and we need to try and figure out it's some sort of a regional ally ship that would put this problem not just in the hand of Israel, but the hands of the other Arab countries in the region that are implicit in this problem in the Palestinian Israeli conflict. That's what needs to be done. But the first line of order, the first thing we need to do is to bring all of them.
Speaker 1: Back home, James, But doesn't this just delay And I know it is phenomenal that these four young women are back home with their families after unimaginable horrors, but it also feels like Hamas still being in power and taking advantage of the Israelis and the Jewish people's reverence for life and for the lives of their people, keeps them in power and delays the day when you could have some sort of multinational force, possibly with the UAE, possibly with the Saudis coming in and entirely changing the political culture of Gaza. Because as long as things are the way they are, I am just worried. You know, Sinowar came out of one of these prisoner swaps a couple of decades ago. This just feels like, you know, we're on a repeat cycle here.
Speaker 11: That's very true.
Speaker 26: Ye Jasinoir came out of the release of Gilad Schalite, the prisoner the hostage that was held by Ramas a few years back. And Yja Sinore at the time had no Israeli blood on his hand. He was in prison because he slaughtered Palestinians with bare hands. So those are the people that we're talking about. And I couldn't agree more. The Amurades and the Saudis, everybody needs to come in and help in solving this problem, because this problem with jihadism is not Israel's problem, and it's not a Jewish people's problem. This is the problem in the Middle East, and every normal Arab leader in the region understands this and understands as very well. So I'm calling from here to the Saudis to come to the table right now and partner with Israel in solving this problem for the betterment of the entire region and for everybody, not just Israeli people, but also the Palestinian people. As long as Hamas is in power, as long as Kamas, a terrorist organization that is trying to enact Sharia law in Gaza and take over Israel from the river to the sea and possibly the world if they can.
Speaker 11: As long as they are in power, the power Singing people are not going to have a future. They're just not. If they're going to keep resisting the state of Israel's.
Speaker 26: Existence, the Jewish existence in the region, and their ancestral homeland and their indigenous homeland, We're going to keep having this problem. So I call here to the Saudi government to the Saudi people to actually join forces with Israel and solve this problem once and for all in order to bring peace.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: I know you're in La, but you spend a lot of time in Israel, and I was there just before Christmas and shocked by just how aware the population there is about anti Semitic incidents.
Speaker 9: Here in Australia. Tell me about the way.
Speaker 5: We are saying now, and also the conduct of our federal government, the Albanese government.
Speaker 26: There's no doubt that what's happening in Australia is shocking, absolutely shocking. And I think for I'll tell you this is an Israeli that knows Australian culture really well. For Israelis, Australians always seemed kind of like a brothers and sisters, right. We always looked at each other as having a similar culture. We're easygoing, we're very open, we're.
Speaker 11: Blunt, we're in your face in a charming kind of a way.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 26: So Israeli's and Australians always seemed to me into a lot of other people that I know very similar.
Speaker 11: And now Israelis and Jews all over the world, and.
Speaker 26: The Australian Jewish community are blown away by what's happening, by the antisemitism, by the rhetorics, and the attacks and the blowing up, burning synagogues and attacking homes.
Speaker 11: And it's absolutely shocking for everyone who's seeing this. And this is the price, and this is.
Speaker 26: The cost of unchecked rhetoric of anti Zionism, which is the new iteration of anti Semitism. They used to look at the Jews and call the Jews, describe the Jews as these untrustworthy, bloodthirsty people and therefore need to be eliminated. And now they're using the exact same rhetoric for Israelis and for Zionists, so calling Zionists bloodthirsty, untrustworthy, it's exactly the same. And this has consequences. So this is a shocking realization and the shocking reality for the Australian Jewish community and for everybody in Israel and everybody in America. Honestly, we're not entirely sure what happened.
Speaker 11: To know, happy go Lucky.
Speaker 3: Aussie's and Noah, just quickly before we go at the political level, we've got a Foreign Minister, Penny Wong, who has repeatedly voted against Israel in the United Nations in favor of Palestine, and has also overturned various Australian policies that were friendly towards Israel. What do you make of the fact that she will be representing Australia at the eightieth commemorations of the Auschwitz Horror.
Speaker 26: Well, this is not just for Penny Wong, This actually goes for everybody Australian. I'm sorry, Holocaust remember and stay on Monday is also the eightieth liberation of Auschwitz. This would do the world really good to look at what real, intentional and systematic genocide looks like, not the virtue signaling one, not the one that you're calling on your Twitter accounts or x accounts are on Instagram. The actual genocide that had occurred against the Jewish people. And in order to make sure that this really never happens again, we should not think of what's happening in Israel and not call that a genocide. That is a war that was started not by Israel, and Israel fought back hard to grave costs to the Palestinian people, not a genocide. What happened in the Holocaust, that is a genocide, and I hope not just the Australian Government, but literally everybody takes this day very seriously and think about what happened in Auschwitz and what happened in the Holocaust and how that is different to what is happening today, how we can make sure this never happens again.
Speaker 3: To should be always great to chat to you, and you do have many fans and friends here in Australia, so I'll say Happy Australia Today day to you know.
Speaker 2: Her as well, Great to see you as always. Coming out after the break clown show in a tick roll up, roll up. It's the wackiest show on Earth.
Speaker 3: It's the Canbra Clown Show right here under the Burly Griffin big Top. The best thing about the Canbra Clown Show is our diversity.
Speaker 2: We have the most diverse.
Speaker 3: Range of clowns under one single roof anywhere in Australia, from the bungling and fumbling to the downright done.
Speaker 2: To the deeply creepy take Lydia. One of our favorites.
Speaker 3: Lydia's stick is to insult the entire nation in order to get her moment in the spotlights.
Speaker 11: Dutton.
Speaker 27: Dutton is a racist. Dutton is a violent person, and you know, white people are becoming the minority in this country, and I think they're really scared of that. You know, black and brown people are rising up and they're getting more and more desperate in their messaging.
Speaker 3: The great thing about Lydia, of course, is that she never deviates from her well rehearsed lines.
Speaker 27: We do live in a racist country, unfortunately. Racism is real. Racism is everywhere and it's causing a lot of harm.
Speaker 2: Only if you want it to be.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Australia being a country of racists. Right on que the popular circus known as the Queensland University of Technology proudly held their very own clown show this week, complete with a cartoon jewun.
Speaker 24: Really really healply provided a human shield for him to talk about some of his favorite topics. Hated on migrants by arguing the Palestinian refugees are a threat to Jews, just generally hating on Muslims, protecting every day asses from left wing anti war protesters, and of course falstering support for Israel as it commits a genocide. His heiding not only needs to defend the right to be bigots, because Duna's Jew could do this.
Speaker 3: For Dutton's jew Jews, of course, have featured prominently in the Canberra Clown Show this year. How Schwitz is, of course the most notorious extermination camp in world history, a world that lives, a word, that lives in infamy, and normally should just roll off the tongue.
Speaker 2: But not in Albozo's case, the report were wrong.
Speaker 28: The person leading the delegation to Oshwitch is our Foreign Minister Penny.
Speaker 3: Wong, apparently not Albert was announcing his plan to send his Foreign Minister Penny Wise the clown, sorry Penny Wong, to attend the eightieth anniversary of our Schwitz, to one of the six million Jews who died in the Holocaust.
Speaker 28: Penny Wong will lead the delegation, accompanied by Mark Dreyfus, our Attorney General.
Speaker 3: Many Australian Jews and descendants of Holocaust survivors were outraged that Penny Wong, who was widely loathed within the Jewish community for her pro Palestinian anti Israeli sentiments and sympathies, not to mention her policies and un voting record, was going anywhere near Auschwitz or indeed Orswitz, as Albert would have it.
Speaker 2: And they have attempted to stop.
Speaker 29: Her, and more than nine four hundred signatures already on this change dot org petition calling for the Foreign Minister to not be the one that represents Australia or leads that delegation in Poland at the Auschwitz event next week.
Speaker 3: Australia's next Prime Minister, Peter Dutton, shared that sentiment.
Speaker 25: I think when we've got the Jewish Commuity living in fear in our country, and when you see the stance and the rhetoric that has been espoused by Penny Wong and by the Prime Minister, when you see the positions that Penny Wong's taken in conflict with our close allies, including the United States in boats at the United Nations, I think she's the most inappropriate person to go and represent our country and I think the Prime Minister should be more sensitive.
Speaker 2: But Albozo clearly disagrees.
Speaker 3: You couldn't keep the smirk off this clown's face as he responded to criticism of the decision.
Speaker 28: Foreign Minister Penny Wong as someone who understands racism and discrimination, and anyone who knows Penny Wong and her life story understands that.
Speaker 3: And if the journalist in question wasn't happy with that answer. Well, as Albozo has always maintained, you get to do.
Speaker 30: The questions, I get to do the answers.
Speaker 8: That's why all works.
Speaker 2: Nice. Hat by the way, there, Albozo.
Speaker 3: That was the hat that Alboso chose for his press conference recently, where he struggled to explain why Australians never got the two hundred and seventy five dollars rebates he promised them in order to win the last election.
Speaker 2: With a slight of hand that fooled nobody.
Speaker 3: Albozo disgracefully tried to pretend that the government giving taxpayers their own money back as an election bribe is the same thing as a government introducing policies that create a competitive and productive market where prices actually you know, go down.
Speaker 8: The time for you to concede that your pace to reduce electricity process by one and seventy five dollars by this year for whatever reasons, that's not.
Speaker 15: Going to happen, is that fair all.
Speaker 30: One of the things that we did, of course, was have a three hundred dollars energy builder life. The Coinsland government understood Miles had one thousand dollars additional to that that was post.
Speaker 2: What a joke.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, perhaps inspired by his big hat, Albozo's sidekick Tanya, the Eco clown was off promising she can pull a rabbit out of her own hat with green hydrogen, so Australia can become an energy superpower.
Speaker 31: We're investing in green hydrogen. Are we can be a renewable energy superpower?
Speaker 1: How excising?
Speaker 3: But pray tell Tanya, does this magical green hydrogen actually work?
Speaker 31: Well, we're investing in green hydrogen because we know that it works, but it's not working in a cost effective way.
Speaker 4: Yet.
Speaker 31: We need to make sure that as this technology develops, we can bring the costs down, because when we bring the costs down, it can have a really good role in manufacturing those high energy intensity things like steel and cement and industrial chemic and so on.
Speaker 3: Right, and if you and naivenough to believe a single word of all that gobbledegook, then here's a bridge I can sell you. Meanwhile, speaking of clown struggling to remember their lines, watch has Burko the clown struggles through an entire paragraph without once mentioning the most obvious word islam.
Speaker 32: We're increasingly finding people where It's no longer a set ideology, be it what would be reviewed, what would be viewed as an extremist ideology purporting to be based on faith, or what would be described as a right wing racist ideology. It's now as well mixed ideologies as part of these rapid forms of radicalization.
Speaker 3: And on that note, here's Bobo bo and perfecting his latest punchy one liners.
Speaker 2: He this is noodles.
Speaker 23: So the party that forgot to order vaccines during the pandemic and couldn't deliver any car parks or railway stations, thinks they're going to build nuclear power stations faster than anyone else in the world.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 3: Well, Hyperbola or hyperboles certainly seems to be Donald Trump's way of doing everyday business. He's just out there at the moment in California sorting out all those lefties and telling them how to prevent fire.
Speaker 2: Who the thought to.
Speaker 32: Relief items which will prevent it or at least mitigated from happening again.
Speaker 6: So you're going to see us proposing both of those.
Speaker 7: Like water things.
Speaker 17: You know, the Party of common sense? See where the bread We're the Party of common sense.
Speaker 2: You're not in all fairness, sir, we like water to put out fires.
Speaker 17: It's really quite efficient.
Speaker 4: Thanks President, mister President.
Speaker 2: You can't faulton. I love Milania.
Speaker 9: Just looking on the mayor were sitting out to the right of Millennia. But you know what, yes, guess what water puts that fires.
Speaker 3: And if you're five and if you divert all your water into the Pacific Ocean, you're going to have a drought.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'll tell you what, Donald Trump, you spoke about this months ago. He foreshadowed this. He talked about this on the campaign trail. He talked about Joe Rogan. He said, California has a huge water problem. They're keeping all the water up north. You can't used for farming, and it can't be used apparently to fill up the hydrants that they need to put the fires out.
Speaker 2: Fantastic stuff.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they used to say, and they now say, thank god it's Friday, because Friday, you get Rowan, you get Rita, you get James. Friday evening the world according to Rowan Dean seven pm. Then at eight o'clock you've got James in the US Report. Then you've got Rita. After that's on all her craziness as well, So Rita, James.
Speaker 2: And Rowan Friday nights. We'll see you next Sunday morning.
Speaker 9: Well Thursday, of course. Please let's not forget my.
Speaker 2: Day by Happy Australia Day
Speaker 20: M hm