Speaker 1: Gay, it's Ben lemon Bell.
Speaker 2: The new sound of Nover Mornings in twenty twenty three is Early Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Pegs Ben lemon Bell from six AM and Jodi and Hazy from seven And you guys have got on great great wit like bearable.
Speaker 2: Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 4: It's the new sound of Nova in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Well, hello there, thank you so much for tuning into the podcast. I hope you're happy that I'm here because Jody Otti is just a little bit flat because this is Jody and Hazy, not Jody and Mally. Didn't you just come back down to earth when I walk back into the studio.
Speaker 5: Well, the premier was my co host?
Speaker 6: And how good was it? I mean, like, the man has everything. He's just good looking, he's got power, he's very swab, he's very funny. He's the complete package. And now I have to deal with you.
Speaker 2: Well I have none of those things. Peter mall Anouly says, it must be said. Look, k get's bored being the premier. I get quite easily slott into a little position on over Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Yes, I would enjoy that very much. So hey, Jody's juice as well? How good was that. This morning we revealed exactly what was in Shane WARN's will and who he left it to. No real surprises there, but goodness, his fortune massive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know that surprised a lot of people, but yeah, Shane Warn just ridiculous his wealth. And you think, because you think Australian sports, when you think cricket, as are they make pretty good coin. But yeah, yeah Warn, he was right at the top shelf. The other thing we need to talk about as well is are you schnitting me? Where one of us tells a lie, one of us tells the truth and we get someone on board to try and d bark who's actually on board and saying the right things and one hundred dollars schnit house of our traffic grabs. People seem to trust you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'll say.
Speaker 2: They always think you're telling the truth.
Speaker 1: You have it.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I'm full of schnid, aren't I?
Speaker 2: It was so full of schnid.
Speaker 5: Enjoy guys. Hazy is not here at the moment, and I will tell you why.
Speaker 6: So you might remember a few weeks ago we got this call from Scott from Seaford.
Speaker 5: Now Scott has a theory about you.
Speaker 6: And another high profile person in Adelaide, and he joins us on the line because I want to let him tell you what his theory is.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Scotty, Yes, good morning, go for it. Tell Hazy what you think.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that he is duping the South Australian public and I think he is, in fact the Premier Peter Malanowskis in disguise.
Speaker 7: We need to debunk this theory.
Speaker 2: So give us a couple of days to Scotty and we'll see if we can get the RPM in the same room as myself.
Speaker 6: So that was that, and then we needed to prove the theory to the people of Adelaide that Hazy and our Premier Peter Malinowskis.
Speaker 5: Were in fact two different people. So enter the big dog. Good morning.
Speaker 6: We needed to get you in the same room at the same time to dispel the myth that you are one and the same person.
Speaker 8: I can honestly say that there's a far better looking rooster across the road from her here and that's Hazy.
Speaker 5: Don't know about that.
Speaker 6: So while he was in the studio, the Premier revealed that he thought he could give Hazy's job a bit of a crack.
Speaker 5: Plus he could probably a better job, and I agree what we.
Speaker 6: Might get you to do next week, come back in, jump over that side of the disk, and then you can be Premier for a day.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to going to a press conference and then going to ask these questions and then that monkey with the tambourine starts player.
Speaker 7: Is trying to concentrate on you.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll see you next week, Premiere.
Speaker 6: So what we have this morning is a good old fashioned job swap. The top man is in the building and coming up next, Premier Peter Mallanowsques takes over the show.
Speaker 5: As we bring to you Jody and Mally on Not.
Speaker 4: What Good morning, Adelaide. Welcome back to Jody and Maley on Nova.
Speaker 6: Oh I love the sound of that. The Premier has taken over this morning in a bit to prove that Hazy and Mali are different people. That job swapped and so Hazey will be running the state. But today, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: Premier?
Speaker 8: Entirely relaxed about it. Yeah, what could possibly go wrong? I think everything's going to be solved in the next twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Ramping crisis will be finished.
Speaker 8: I have no doubt that the NFL Super Bowl will be making its way to Wadelaide in short time. So I think the state's in good hands.
Speaker 6: Premier, are you happy to play a little game we like to call dead or alive?
Speaker 5: Producers? Zoe joins us, Now.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 5: Can I reveal that you have a big crush on the Premier?
Speaker 9: Well you have?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: Yes or alive?
Speaker 9: Third four?
Speaker 10: A life with a little game that play. Usually coffee is on the line. You're off the hook, Oh my coffee. Today We're gonna cuiz you on a couple of celebrities. You just have to tell me if you think they're dead or alive, and it'll be a competition between you and so.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna starts.
Speaker 8: From so, is it me first?
Speaker 11: Or you guys?
Speaker 9: Fast up?
Speaker 10: Daniel Michael DeVito Junior I wasn't known as Danny DeVito.
Speaker 9: You're a camp What do you mean?
Speaker 11: He believe?
Speaker 4: Regular approach for your name and number, You'll you'm out.
Speaker 10: American actor, comedian filmmaker. He gained prominence for his betrayal of the taxi dispatcher Louis de Palmer in the television series Taxi, which won him a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy Award. He was born in November nineteen forty four. Malle dead or alive, Alive, decisive, dody dead or alive.
Speaker 5: I have no recollection of him dying, so I'm going to say, alive.
Speaker 9: Ding ding, Well done. You're both off to a strong star excellent.
Speaker 5: That's right, all right.
Speaker 9: Next up, Aretha Franklin.
Speaker 10: What you an American singer, songwriter and pianists referred to as the Queen of Soul. She has twice been placed ninth in Rolling Stones one hundred Greatest Artists of All Time. With global sales of over seventy five million records, Franklin.
Speaker 9: Is one of the world's best selling music artists.
Speaker 10: Or in March nineteen forty two, Dead or Alive, dody U star Star she died.
Speaker 9: It's true, she is dead us.
Speaker 10: Great news for the sport, bad news for Aretha.
Speaker 9: All right, last one, this would be a real test.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay.
Speaker 9: John Wayne Olson.
Speaker 10: Former Australian politician, diper Matain football crishioner. He was Premier of South Australia between November ninety six and October.
Speaker 9: Two thousand and one.
Speaker 10: His other titles have included President of the Federal Liberal Party, chairman of the Australian American Association, chairman of the Adelaide Football Club and Deputy Chairman of the Adelaide Oval State and Management Authority.
Speaker 9: He was born in June nineteen forty five.
Speaker 5: Malie dead or Alive, very much alive, Dodi, well, you'd know, you know, so I'm gonna say he maybe you'll go out in the limb because if I go out and the limb, I might win this thing. You might say he died.
Speaker 9: Congrats Malli, he's well and Julia alive.
Speaker 4: Old John I felt confident. Yeah, yeah, not so much.
Speaker 5: I know I wanted to roll the dice because I could have won it.
Speaker 10: The good news is you're buying coffee, not me. And thank you Mali for joining us. The Dead or Alive Male edition.
Speaker 5: Premmie, thank you so much for coming in.
Speaker 8: My absolute pleasure to be back here. And Jody Emelly on Breakfast Radio.
Speaker 2: I just breaking story of this town.
Speaker 11: Will summer seen is huge, jes We'll just pause, so jemmaic and wipe the drool from the side of her mouth.
Speaker 5: Settle down, Jemma.
Speaker 2: Thanks, General will pay you later.
Speaker 6: What about yesterday all Haile King James, Lebron James, the NBA world has been left in all of his incredible feat after he made the.
Speaker 5: The what am I trying to say here?
Speaker 6: He broke the previous what was thought to be unbreakable record.
Speaker 2: Yes, no one thought that this record we get touched by.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thirty nine years it was held.
Speaker 6: He needed thirty six points in the game yesterday to reach the get this thirty eight thousand, three hundred and eighty seven point mark.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely incredible. And here is the moment.
Speaker 1: To the end of the third quarter, Lebron James was shout in history alone. Scoring record now belongs to Lebron Chaine.
Speaker 2: Think the most remarkable thing about it all is that one he's thirty eight years old. You shouldn't be doing what he's doing right now consistently on the court. But also it's about one hundred and fifty games fewer than Kareem did for his records. And that's why I thought no one would get there, because Green played over fifteen hundred games. Lebron's he could have three or four years left.
Speaker 6: That's not the unbelievable part of this story. What's unbelievable. And here's a nice little insight into our off air dynamic. I rang you yesterday because I was very tired and very emotional and I had just been sent out to Virginia for a drug bust and very late in the day, and so I call you and I'm in tears, and I'm like, I'm so exhausted, I'm just so tired, and I'm trying to juggle everything, blah blah blah. And I complained for a solid ten minutes, mate, didn't I And then you were so patient, But eventually you've gone, look, this is unrelated, but just so you know, On is six points away from breaking an unbreakable record, just so you're up to date with the NBA.
Speaker 2: I thought, look, I'll just ride this phone call out, but then Lebron three bang another way bang. Oh, I know he's getting close. Hey Joe, it's just their heads up. We're six points away from one of the biggest sporting moments, probably this year in our lifetime that we're going to see.
Speaker 7: NBA Y, So just the heads up on juggling two things.
Speaker 6: At the minute, you're juggling through things. I'm juggling two jobs and four kids, and you're like.
Speaker 5: God, I just want to watch the basketball.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go to the Olympics. Channel seven is now the home of the Olympic Games after nine Entertainment pulled off.
Speaker 5: Is no longer the home is what I should say, pulled off.
Speaker 6: A three hundred and five million dollar coup to now the next five events, including the twenty thirty two Brisbane Games. They've got Paris, Milan and La and one TBC Games. Nine made the official announcement after the stock mask market closed on Wednesday, after the network struck the deal with the iOS. They've already released the promo have a listen.
Speaker 12: The greatest events.
Speaker 1: I love FLA.
Speaker 7: I'm coming to the proud new home of the Olympic Games nine and nine now and none now.
Speaker 6: So they have you in the newsroom, and I've kind of underplayed it, haven't they with Hazy.
Speaker 12: Would it be safe to say that seven, where you work, is maybe not the home of sport anymore? Melbourne Cup gone now the Olympics have gone to Tommy ran at nine.
Speaker 5: I mean he'll be leading the charge there.
Speaker 2: Clearly, your boyfriend, I can't believe, single handedly, Tom Wren, You've got Channel nine the Olympics.
Speaker 7: It's a were words right there.
Speaker 5: Could start from shots fired from the news.
Speaker 2: Look, what I would say is can you watching Olympics of that? Bruce mcavainey, That's all I'll say. Imagine that. I mean, it's like having a vegemoinon toes with that butter.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Something, something's not quite right?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 2: Congratulations?
Speaker 5: Who didn't mean a second of that?
Speaker 7: Tom red lit already pumpanties fishal.
Speaker 5: We're on here, little already.
Speaker 6: He's off to the Olympics, all five of them. Let's talk about Jane Warne's will. So the contents of it have been revealed in court. So he had twenty one million dollars amassed in his fortune. It's been left primarily to his kids, not surprisingly thirty one percent of Brook Jackson and Summer Jackson also got a Mercedes and a BMW and a motor bike worth three hundred and seventy.
Speaker 5: Five thousand dollars. And we presume, I don't know if they'll sell. He's six point five million dollar home in portsy What do you do with that?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 2: He accumulated unbelievable wealth, did morning here?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And this was a self described Bogue Bogan from Victoria.
Speaker 7: I know it's been a good spin, a crick aball. He's an absolute phenomenon.
Speaker 6: I wonder who gets his baggy green. It's an interesting one that would be worth a fortune, now, wouldn't.
Speaker 7: It's been solved, is it? Has he already said that? What are we looking at? Sean like he might not?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: Why are we looking at our ep? You know it's nothing. Let's talk married at first sight.
Speaker 6: In a lovely segue to a horny mum, she has sent her husband over the edge last night with her insatiable thirst for sex. It led to an expletive laden tirade from him about her using him as a human toy.
Speaker 5: Let's say, have a listen.
Speaker 4: Do you know what.
Speaker 13: I'm absolutely out of my mind angry. I am a man and I am not a disposable sex toy. I didn't come here to meet someone to just them all the time. If I wanted to do that, there's dating apps for that. I came here to meet someone. She did not come here to meet someone. She came here to just all the time.
Speaker 2: Tell you what if I had a dollar every time that I heard blow complaining about a situation like this, I'd have a dollar.
Speaker 6: He's a bloke who got around on the first night in toy story pajamas.
Speaker 2: So I am not an object at all. Right, what's in here that counts?
Speaker 7: Points to his heart?
Speaker 2: Yes, a little role reversal out the field boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: Job his worst job Wednesday. There's no job that I won't at least attempt very happy to get the hands dirty, and yesterday was an absolute little loser.
Speaker 6: You were assigned the task of cleaning out Spiked the turtles tank and to find out how you go? Michelle joins us on the line. How did he go?
Speaker 5: Michelle?
Speaker 14: Who?
Speaker 5: They're both pretty slow, but Hazy on this occasion.
Speaker 14: No, Hazy is just amazing for what he done. He's done it so well, and he was just so what's the wording, he's just so keen and interested in Spike and caring. It was lovely. He was just very very lovely. And anyone out there, put your hand up and get Hazy to come out and give you a hand because a great job.
Speaker 2: This is the endorsement we're looking for. Thank you so much, Michelle. How would you like the payment? Would you take cash?
Speaker 7: And like you put it on.
Speaker 14: I'm thinking of having you come out every couple of months.
Speaker 8: That a good job.
Speaker 2: Happy, So if it means I get to spend more time with Spike. What a little champion. He's twenty eight years old. He looks so young, fresh he is.
Speaker 14: And now you believe me, don't you? That rock is gleaming well heavy.
Speaker 6: I saw him afterwards and he goes, I had to lift this rock out of the tank and it was so heavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michelle, they put a steel ride where my spine used to be, but it was worth it to be spiked.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you and Spike bonded.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't know that you could, like humans could bond so much with turtles, but here we are. And Michelle, you've obviously been doing that for twenty eight years as well.
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, I have been.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Michelle, you're endorsing Hazy services.
Speaker 14: Oh definitely, yeah. Come on, Adelaide, put your hand up. Don't be embarrassed. I mean, if you've got something that you're struggling with or you're not too keen about doing, just ask CAZy and I'm sure he'll do it professionally and fantastic for you.
Speaker 2: You get this on like a Google review or something five stars.
Speaker 14: For you, I'll be your media person.
Speaker 6: Good on you, Michelle, And thank you so much for accommodating Hazy in your home yesterday.
Speaker 14: No, thank you guys for putting this out there for to help people. It was wonderful.
Speaker 2: The video is up aat in over nine one nine say check it out and in the comment section as well. Tell me where to go. Worst job Wednesday. No job is too dirty or too big. Maybe it's too big, but I'll give.
Speaker 7: It a crack.
Speaker 6: And it felt like a holiday after your holiday, after every single holiday for me.
Speaker 2: Planning next get away on the what if I but access mobile exclusive.
Speaker 6: Deals plus select hotels are fully refundable, just in case you change your plans.
Speaker 2: Booking cancelation windows apply. What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 13: A little you telling me you built a time machine.
Speaker 2: That's on this daisy Thursday ninth or February.
Speaker 7: We'll take a little trip down memory lane for on this daisy.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty eight, The Great Jaine Door was born in Adelaide's south of treth Days her sixty fifth birthday, Amy Birthday, Lovely Jane Doyles.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday to the Queen Tonight, a burst watermone south of the city throws peak hour chaos in traffic.
Speaker 6: Soon ago when she retired and I gave her a bottle of wine and you were like, why did you do that?
Speaker 5: She's married to a wine maker.
Speaker 7: She's like, this is a good drop, but I get better drops it.
Speaker 2: Nineteen sixty four, first appearance of the Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show Live from New York. Broadcast was seventy three point seven million television viewers. It's seen that the Beatles were a hit.
Speaker 7: You think solid stuff.
Speaker 2: Nineteen sixty nine. The Jumbo they're buying seven four seven at the time, the largest commercial plane made its first flies first.
Speaker 10: Day and seven forty seven he's presented to the world this there's a milestone and bowing history.
Speaker 2: And now all those Quantitus jumbo jets somehow having mechanical issues of the same turning around mid flight.
Speaker 6: What about just being on that first fight and just people like lighting up duarries. Can you believe that was everything that you could smoke on a plane.
Speaker 2: In anywhere, let alone on a plane. Outrageous stuff, And they're like, smoking's actually quite good for you.
Speaker 7: Really hardens up the lungs. Yeah, it doesn't. By the way, No. No.
Speaker 2: Ninety seven, The Simpsons became the longest running animated cartoon TV series when it's one hundred and sixty sixth episode went to where in America. I don't know why I'm programming like this, but I grew up on the Simpsons. So every time I see any sort of situation in life, I somehow try and compared to Simpsons moment you really do.
Speaker 5: Can't you, yes, speak your favorite character.
Speaker 7: It's hard to go past Homer.
Speaker 5: No long you can go rude on past Homer and go to Ralph.
Speaker 2: Ralph, who's a rockstar. I was going to say, if you went down the path and say I don't know someone boring like Sideshow Mel. Remember Sideshow Mel a little buzz kill? He was get that bone out of your hair?
Speaker 5: Mate, me not speak English, That's unpossible.
Speaker 7: It's impossible.
Speaker 2: Bicki Minaj's Pink Friday album reaches number one on the Billboard two hundred and it's eleven week on the chart.
Speaker 7: Nicki Minaj just a little bit different, quiet taste.
Speaker 5: I like her, Okay, lit a potty mouse if you.
Speaker 2: Ask me, yes, She's very loose with the Tone twenty twenty ninety second Academy Awards Parasite, which was a movie about me when I was twenty nine, just kid, first nine English film to win Best Picture, and.
Speaker 5: The Oscar goes to Parasite.
Speaker 7: You go, I can't say I do the whole subtitle thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's confusing to me.
Speaker 2: It's too intelligent for me. And the numb one song in Australia in two thousand and seven, oh fast years around this. Do you remember these guys hinder lips of an angel? Oh what did they girls in the next room?
Speaker 7: They didn't follow it up with too much good stuff.
Speaker 5: Essentially is a song about cheating on your partner, but it's still a good song.
Speaker 7: I'm all right, this is a banger. Let's all sing it together.
Speaker 2: Bad infidelity, good morning, Oh pity. Hinda celebrates on this Daisy from back in the day and Sean produce. Sean, who would have thought, somehow you have no idea what that song is made?
Speaker 5: Grow up, Sean.
Speaker 4: Well, if you ask dude like a daisy on this hazy.
Speaker 5: About can you say it right?
Speaker 6: Why do you get dyslexia when you try to say the name of that second hazy.
Speaker 4: On this day.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I should right, I write it every bloody down. I shouldn't know what it is.
Speaker 3: No, but if you ask me, like when the Venger Boys were like number one back in nineteen ninety nine, I can tell.
Speaker 7: You when that was.
Speaker 2: Seven. Yeah, real, same.
Speaker 4: Everyone's rocking out in the car to a bit of Barbie Girl.
Speaker 5: No one is no one, No one's going very different.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know, Hinda. You've got to be schnitting me. Produce sure, let's just move my nicest swiftly. You've got to be sneading me. Two stories. One's the truth, one is a lie. One hundred dollars out you for schnitth house up up for grabs. If you can tell us who's telling a lie thirteen twenty four ten, who's got a reputation here for telling a lie?
Speaker 5: Who is a little dishonest?
Speaker 2: It's easy to trust you, Joseph. But sometimes some of those stories that you've told from back of the age don't quite ad up.
Speaker 5: They Okay, well, why don't you go first?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want me to go first?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 2: Okay. So my youth had quite an interesting youth, grew up on the farm and on the farm as well. We had sheep, we had cattle. We actually also had horses. So their first part of my youth, from around the age of six till probably around thirteen or fourteen, I was heavily into a questrian show jumping, to be particular. Why are you laughing what we laughed at, Sean?
Speaker 7: Tell me laugh my face.
Speaker 1: Your door was.
Speaker 2: We weren't trotting around, mate, We're going over a show jumps, all right. So you're getting a brisk can er and a gallop up as well.
Speaker 3: As someone who is around show jumpers, like in my royal show capacity.
Speaker 4: You are not the type that gets up at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: In the morning braids the horse's hair and then troll ups around.
Speaker 2: Can I just say as well, there is no need and it is never necessary to be braiding the horse's hair. That's your choice, that's your personal time spent with horses. But that's not needed for what we were doing. Okay, not in show jumping. It's a time troll nothing you're talking. You're talking probably dressheard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, anyway, none of that rings true.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what is true.
Speaker 6: The fact that I can proudly claim that I've never had a cigarette in my life, never had a puff, never wanted to go.
Speaker 5: Okay, no a traditional cigarette.
Speaker 2: We're talking, I guess four or five times each shift, Jodey started popping out to go to the loop.
Speaker 7: That's what's happening, is it.
Speaker 6: I've never had a cigarette, and I'll tell you why. Because I grew up in a household in Hobart, Tasmania where everyone smoked. My stepdad, my mum, my sister, they all smoked.
Speaker 7: And so well, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: I thought you're going to say I grew up in a house ild where every single person was in the same relationships.
Speaker 7: Joke, it's a tazzy joke. Anyway, smoky's so bad.
Speaker 6: I remember every year Bathist would roll around and my stepdad, Jeff, we go.
Speaker 2: Come on pets holding gear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'd all dress up in their gear.
Speaker 6: They'd sit down lound room, him and Snorkel and his other mate Bars and then we're just such a thin film of smoke that filled the whole house for two days straight where they sat there and had seven hundred cascades.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, good times in my youth, a really good times.
Speaker 2: That's why I've got this always this sort of half consistent cough about you as well.
Speaker 7: I write two stories, one truth, one lie.
Speaker 2: Is my story believable that I had a solid little period of my youth seven to the road, about the age of thirteen and fourteen. We're heavily into show jumping. We had horses on the farm or Joey story and bear in mine as well. Yeah she is from Tazzy to do with it the smoking story. Yeah, okay, is that believable.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the phones. We've got Ali from McGill. Good morning, Ali, Good morning guy.
Speaker 9: Okay, going great?
Speaker 5: Thank you and.
Speaker 11: You good, thank you.
Speaker 3: This is a tricky one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I really want to believe you.
Speaker 2: Joe byng on, I'm lying, am I?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How very dare you?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: I will say, Ali, he gave it away.
Speaker 14: There's no way you're a horse guy.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: There was an opportunity for horses early on, but it was horses v. Motorbikes. You guess what.
Speaker 5: That's what past the bogan took.
Speaker 7: Said the lady from Dazzy.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Ali from all We're not schnitting you. Schnitt House Astralia serves the best nitchels made fresh, Ali, but authentic Golden Classic and Siliac friendly bread Crumbs, Hilt and Golden Grove and no Haller and Hill. So there you go. I would have thought you're telling the truth for once in your life.
Speaker 6: Big morning coming up, the premiere still to come. He's going to take over your job. You're going to swap You're going to go and run the state this morning. Harry Styles tickets and also Pink tickets still to come.
Speaker 7: So Malle isn't here. I can go and have a cigarette.
Speaker 11: And that is your sixty seconds and Hazes Breggie in them Urbs.
Speaker 2: Breaking the Burbs returns tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Joe's We had such a good time last week at the front Page Cafe there, we're going to do it again. So you can catch us live at Cafe de Villi's at Elizabeth tomorrow from seven till nine. Heaps of special guests, including John Aiken from Maths.
Speaker 5: He'll be live on site with us.
Speaker 6: It's our Jodi and Hazy Breaking the Burbs together with Adelaide's Channel nine. Come down, say good ay and jump onto the noverplayer or Nover FM and let us know if you would like us to come to your place of business.
Speaker 2: All right, so it was pink tickets before maybe's Terry Styles turn.
Speaker 1: Surprise.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, seats And every morning for the next few days, at least twenty five eights, we announce a winner. Some lucky person flights a commodation heading over to Melbourne. But that's the first part, because we announced winner, and then they've got ten minutes to get back to us. And if they don't, you could just swoop in and pick up some free tickets on a Thursday morning.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't that You just set you up for a great day.
Speaker 5: Just grabbing my envelope here, rip it open.
Speaker 2: Janita hand, then yes, please, it can be true. I put your leg there, mate.
Speaker 5: You're wrestling the envelope like a crocodile.
Speaker 7: I I feel like there could be a crocodile in there.
Speaker 5: Usual it's not a crocodile.
Speaker 6: Is a name, and that name is Adam Bell from flag Stuff. He'll Adam Bell from flag Stuff Hill. You have ten minutes to call us back. He's been on the stand by least every single day and he's dreaming of seeing Harry. He camped on Port Road for tickets in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: Camped on Port Road. I tell you.
Speaker 2: Camped on Port Road.
Speaker 5: That can be dangerous, can be a lot of traffic.
Speaker 7: Which part of Port Road? This is a good partner's a bad.
Speaker 6: He has nine minutes and thirty six seconds to get back to us.
Speaker 5: That is Adam Bell from flag Stuff Hill.
Speaker 6: If you know him, get onto him and get him to give us call thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go, Harry Styles. Tickets up for grabs inside ten minutes. Come on Adam thirteen twenty four to ten. If you're not Adam, no doubt you're seeing there going, Please don't call.
Speaker 5: Adam Hazy Big show tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Hazy is just about to hold his press conference as the Premier of the state and we're going to find out how that goes. Make sure you join us for Brecky in the Burbs. John Aiken from Maths is going to be down there at Cafe the Billies at Elizabeth Judge Jodi is back and Fitzi is going to join us on the show as well. Ab Sean, can you jump on the mic please? Hello. You're a tunnel enthusiast, you're a Pumpkin Judge. You were the former founder of the Year five Spice Girls fan group can you tell everyone what you're doing?
Speaker 5: Oh? Sorry, my apologies.
Speaker 4: It all makes a difference when you're a primary school.
Speaker 6: That's the thing that you pick up out of those three little pastimes that you have.
Speaker 5: Tell everyone what you're doing on the weekend. Please before we go.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, I haven't actually told partner what we do. I'm going to Melbourne. I'm very excited. It's the annivers your weekend, and I've decided after listening to fifteen Whipper there's a Titanic restaurant.
Speaker 5: You're going to a Titanic restaurant. What does that involve?
Speaker 3: Well, it means we're dressing up, which once again haven't taught the partner in like nineteen twenties attire or nineteen nineteen tens a time. Everything everything is on a slant, as if like the Titanic is going down, So you've actually got to like sit like the tables all on a slant. Yeah, I'm pretty exciting.
Speaker 5: Is the Titanic going down? Like your relationship after this dinner date.
Speaker 4: Probably will be. But that's why you're in Melbourne. Might not have a bit of fun.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're got a massive show to Moorrow, don't we.
Speaker 4: We do we do.
Speaker 3: And we've also got a couple of extra finalists who've just made the Harry's Hotline list as well.
Speaker 5: Yes that's so true.
Speaker 6: Kelly from Yankalilla, Brenda from flag Stuff, He'll, Gale from Golf You, Darren from Lowell Mitcham and Harriet from Enfield are all on the standby list.
Speaker 4: Big show, all right.
Speaker 5: Huge show, huge weekend for you. We'll see you automorrow.