Speaker 1: We got getting the money every day, Gentleman Adelaides absolutely mortifying parent moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, so my daughter went for a little playdate at her best friend Hugo's house. Okay, so what they decided to do and what that entailed was playing with clay and making different things beautiful.
Speaker 1: How wholesome, isn't it wholesome?
Speaker 2: I got a text message from my friend who was supervising said clay making. She said, whilst Hugo was making clay monsters and her daughter was making clay fruit, Harper was busy making clay.
Speaker 1: No, I don't believe it. She was making little doodles. No, no, I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: The text message goes on, she was very proud and wanted to take them home. I said I'd send you a photo instead, as I didn't really want her to take them to school with her.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, imagine explaining that to the teacher. Okay, can I have a look. I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: You don't believe it. He's the photo evidence. Check that out.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's a set of cockinballs. That's yeah, that's pretty distinguished. Well the detail on that as well. Three doodles it's a family that's awesome.
Speaker 2: One of them is orange with a yellow testicle, the other one is blue with a blue and a green testicle, and the other one's just flat out brown.
Speaker 1: Oh what a gorgeous little family it is too, isn't it stunning?
Speaker 2: And so my thoughts immediately went to my sister in law Auntie Nat. I was like, oh my god, this has got her fingerprint written all over it. And so I've slipped her a text and said you're responsible for the clay doodles and she said, unfortunately, I have to take ownership of that. Not her first time we've done Penis Arts and Crafts, and it won't be the last proud Auntie moment.
Speaker 1: Well done, Auntie. What is this family that I have married into the future? Is strong?
Speaker 3: Isn't it a new village, a new generations?
Speaker 1: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what's in the news today, know just what you need to know, what you need to know with Jo.
Speaker 2: It's the Lolmost of the things that I want you to do with my funeral, and one of them is to play that audio just a lot, the eulogy and to stop and the top and will go down and that'll be it.
Speaker 1: He comes to music, who died here? You or the person in the coffin.
Speaker 2: Jody Otti was a kind and and to Shaboozy.
Speaker 3: Yes mate, yes mate, we've lost him. His brain's exploded again. Oh anyway, here's what you need to know. And I start off with an assal announcement from Virgin Australia.
Speaker 1: This is quite cool. I'm sorry. So in an Australian verse, the regulary green light is flashed.
Speaker 2: To bring one small pet dog or cat on Virgin Australia domestic flights.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I feel about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not quite a horse, but it's a small dog or a small cat. I'm exactly the same Jones because just like babies, guess what, no one.
Speaker 1: Else really thinks your dog is that cute? No, do you know what I mean? Like, oh, my gorge, look at him.
Speaker 3: Yet we get it, and I appreciate that you love something like that, but you have more love than everyone else around you. So for example, when your little dog is sitting there and it's whining like a domestic flight, that's not cute.
Speaker 1: That's highly irritable.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't know if you take your cat Houston in the car, but when I take sit anywhere, she just winges in the car simply.
Speaker 3: But I'd say as well, the majority of cats don't travel well. They travel really badly. Put them in the in a car, they absolutely freak that you know what out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you could whack them with a bit of zanax or something, but that's what you have to do.
Speaker 3: We had one cat who he had to travel around a couple of times.
Speaker 1: His name's Hudson. Bless him.
Speaker 3: He's passed away, Yeah, to a road accident. It's kidding, actually was.
Speaker 1: He got run over?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he couldn't travel, so car would have to sedate him right to put him in a car to go somewhere. Yeah, other cats be more relaxed, but the cats isn't miss just.
Speaker 1: To go in the car. Yeah, okay. Or an ironic twist of events that it actually keep Bier invented the car got him.
Speaker 3: So maybe you're trying to tell something anyway, small cats, more dogs might be able to fly domestically.
Speaker 1: That's good news. Well they've got they'll be in their own two rows. So they'll be designated.
Speaker 2: So pets will be required to fit within a pet carrier with which the pet must weigh less than eight kilograms and fit under the plane seat in front or.
Speaker 1: So it'll be fine. Also, but also imagine all the cats in the back.
Speaker 3: Gosh, cats are so obnoxious, and I just imagine they're sitting at the back just pitching about.
Speaker 1: Everyone, just knocking on all this humans. Yeah, I just be like, oh my god, how overweight that guy? Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Four D just people watching you being absolute genuine little cats. If you watched the Footy last night, you might have noticed the Channel seven Cometary crew just giving this a little bit of stick to the Fox Footy Cometary crew via the use of their nicknames.
Speaker 5: Did you know this is?
Speaker 1: But I think this is only just emerged. I think it's a new thing. It's a new thing, isn't it.
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: Fox Footy commentators have been ordered not to use nicknames on their AFL broadcast.
Speaker 1: Why well.
Speaker 3: The directive from Fox aims to ensure viewers, especially new or casual fans, aren't confused by colloquial nicknames, which may not be immediately recognizable. Some speculate the network wanted to adopt them more formal and consistent on air presence, especially as it expands cometary cross all games. So Joey Montagna has to be called Lee. Nathan Buckley can't be called Bucks. It has to be Nathan.
Speaker 1: And the big One.
Speaker 3: Jason Dunstall, oh yeah, can't be called the Chief. He's referred to as Jason. That's not right.
Speaker 7: So it's not.
Speaker 2: Like if they banned your nickname in here and I had to refer to you as Andrew.
Speaker 1: That's gross, ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you're like, oh, it is strictly Ryan instead of Fitzing.
Speaker 1: No, no, it is Ryan. Good morning. Do you write it was never going to work? It run now? Because everyone has to have a quirky nickname, don't they. That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be something e as well, like hazy. Seriously, but that's what This country is connected by its nicknames. That is the way that we endear each other to ourselves. It's how we make friends. Can you imagine if you've got rid of nicknames on the work site?
Speaker 1: Oh god, the trades, Oh no, would be lost.
Speaker 3: Yes, some of the great nicknames Joesy born from the trade site.
Speaker 1: Can I give you a few examples? Sure?
Speaker 3: Showbag full of shit. Everyone knows a showbag g spot, you can never find him. Golf ball, someone who's hard to find, the two stroke, hard to start, always smoking.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows one of them. At a trade site.
Speaker 3: Pothole, always on the road, Harvey Norman, it's been three years with no interest. MasterCard someone who always takes credit for someone else's work. Hostage someone who is always tied up with something. The grenade, always waiting for him to pull the pin, bush ranger, always holding everyone else up. The broken arrow doesn't work and can't be fired. Everyone knows one of them, don't they. My goodness, someone who just does nothing but for some reason never gets fired. Absolutely the broken arrow, and my favorite one egon as in where has gone again gone?
Speaker 1: So there you go. Don't bear nicknames, Fox grow up for goodness sake.
Speaker 3: Coming up this morning on Nova, we speak to Ryan Fitzgerald for Ryan Friday. It's Jody and Andrew.
Speaker 2: We've been having a bit of fun talking about this this week because it is the quirky things that you do to your food. Case in point, I will not eat a full chicken pie. If on the rare occasion I have a pie, I will take off the lid lids off.
Speaker 1: Jose's a crow supporters.
Speaker 2: Lids off the pie and I will get a spoon and I will eat the inner bit. I don't know, because I've got foodishoes on my foodishes, and i just think the pastry is really.
Speaker 1: Bad for you.
Speaker 3: So you're not eating the lead, ditching the lead.
Speaker 2: The lid and the outer casing as well. So I'm essentially just eating the filling of the pipe.
Speaker 1: That is just that's not right, ridiculous. I know, I know, I know. That's so defending it.
Speaker 3: Like if you went to a really famous pastor and you took one of their pies and did that that feel the baker?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just mortified.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you've got a nutty little son who does something similar though.
Speaker 1: Yes, one and a half. We took him for a walk the other day and went to the bake.
Speaker 3: I'm got a little fun bun and I've never seen someone so perfectly eat the icing off. And as he's pushing round, he just puts the bun up, passes it back to me and Dad knocks it off.
Speaker 1: That's where we're at. He's a genuine little sugar monster.
Speaker 2: He's in the bram he's licked off the icing and then he's handed you the rest of the bun so Dad can eat it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, how dare you think I'm going Now?
Speaker 2: We spoke to Alex Neil bulland too, and he he does something very very strange with his rice crackers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a mad salt vinegar fan.
Speaker 8: And there's a brand out there, Peckish, Yes, and that's got a great balance of good salt but high vinegar. And anytime you have a little tickle in the throat or people gargle or have a.
Speaker 1: Lemon ginger tea, I don't do that.
Speaker 8: I go straight to the saltvin Peckish and I double look at double side, so lick the vinegar, lick the salt side, and then put it down the gob. And I'm telling I wake up the next day filling a million bucksga. Whatever's working, it's working, Ballex Newble and he's excelling at life.
Speaker 1: Two things, Okay, what about him comparing the salt to vinegar ratio.
Speaker 3: It's got high vinegar ratio. It's never been using the sentence before.
Speaker 1: That is intense.
Speaker 2: And also the fact that he thinks that Peckish salt and vinegar crackers and the new penicillin and they will cure all ailments.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four to ten. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: What's the quirky things you do to your food? Do you dismantle your food before you eat it? Like me with my pie? It's like a full construction process. Thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this this morning?
Speaker 1: Are you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, you guys, how are you?
Speaker 1: Legend? How are Yeah? We're good?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: What do you do with your food?
Speaker 4: It's actually not me, it's my partner. She actually eats ice cream with a fork. This is the strangest thing I've ever heard of.
Speaker 1: Does she have an explanation for this behavior?
Speaker 4: Chad, No, it's just something that she's done as a child, as a kid and just kept with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she knows no other way. But doesn't it when it melts?
Speaker 4: That's my question as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least with a spoon, you're catching all the melty bits.
Speaker 4: So I'll prepare a bowl of listerry and bring it out to her, and I always put a spoon and let's just habit. And then she just looks at me, like, where's the fork?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's gas Lardi. It's best Chad, you're the widow, not her. Because she usual spoon.
Speaker 2: Chad, thanks so much for you call. Let's go to Taylor from Port no Longer South. Good morning, Taylor, good.
Speaker 9: Morning gods, how are you good?
Speaker 1: What are you doing to your caramel sliced style? So I will eat it in sections.
Speaker 4: I'll have the chocolate first, and then the biscuit babe, and then the camel last.
Speaker 1: Turn into a three course meal. That's perfect, absolutely deconstructed caramel's lights.
Speaker 2: My question for you is if you're taking away the basis of the caramels last, that is the hard chocolate and the biscuity bit, how on earth is the gooey bit holding together?
Speaker 1: I just put it in a bowl and I was saying for last, do you know what the camel slaice connocurs will tell you. Don't do it, but don't listen. Way to eat it. That's what run your own race style? You revolutionize the caramel slaves rot onto you. Well, don't thank you, Taylor. Sandra from Greenwick, what are you doing to your food?
Speaker 9: I love sausage rolls. Good morning.
Speaker 1: Then I sit there and I'll peel all the pastry back and then as the meat is exposed, and I eat it till all the sausage.
Speaker 9: Rolls appears very good.
Speaker 1: It's perfect, my fellow pastry sister, I love it, Sandra. I was sitting with some friends and they were going, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know everything? Why do our brains want to deconstruct things and eat it like that?
Speaker 1: We didn't never whack it anymouth.
Speaker 3: I sort of feel like we look at me like, well, that could be individualized and we can enjoy all those different Agreeted.
Speaker 2: Separately Laila from broad View, good morning, Good morning, Okay, what are you doing to your burgers?
Speaker 1: So it's not me, it's my brothers, bloody brothers hu yuck.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they appearl everything off the first the bun then, but they only.
Speaker 1: Have ah boys think, am I right?
Speaker 9: Laida? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thanks Leilah, Thank you so much for people really appreciate that. Jane from Wwson Lakes, What are you doing to your sandwiches?
Speaker 9: I like to have choosing onion chips with cheese and pickle onions on it.
Speaker 1: No, you don't lunch? How often we doing this? Joe?
Speaker 9: Now that I'm old, It's not as much, but I do enjoy it really, especially when the bread's a really fresh. We get it, and it's really soft and crystal only around the crust area.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 3: There's two things I've never understood, and that is one hundreds of thousands very britt And I've also I've never understood chips in a sandwich.
Speaker 1: Well, does it have to be like sliced bread? Going to be a role as well?
Speaker 9: Jane, Yeah, it could be either. I used to have it in a role as a kid at school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's just kept with me.
Speaker 5: It's just a favorite, okay occasionally.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you hang on. Wait, so you've got cheese and onion, chips, pickles and what was the other thing? And just slice of cheese sliced Jane. Double down.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to ask a question for Jane on behalf of all the chips and sandwiches lovers.
Speaker 1: Now, Jane, do you put butter on this as well? Oh no, no, I'm a I'm sorry I don't. But some people I know, we'll just have bread, butter and chips. It's Jane we're talking about, Okay, very wholesome. She's classier than that. She doesn't put the butter on there. She's having in touch with their cholesterol as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jane, do we take one more? Claire from Salisbury? This is the egg chat that I've been craving.
Speaker 1: Claire. What does your seven year old do?
Speaker 9: He eats a.
Speaker 3: Boiled egg like an apple, So he eats the shell and the eggs.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's built different, that's for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He said he likes the texture and it's disgusting to watch.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, who is your son? Is a David Goggins? Whoa Claire? Can you film it? You need? We need to see it. That's such a visual. Could you please film it and send it to us?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I can do that, Okay, Charlie will give you all the details.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely extraordinary. Does he know that that egg shell's been up a chalk's but im or not?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 9: But I have googled it.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's very nutritional and okay because it's been boiled. Yes, oh yeah. Boiling stuff gets rid of all the bad things, doesn't it. I heard cho it's like choc block full of colts in the eggshell. Were going to see something about the chook's bolting chocolate blot. Poor joy of work.
Speaker 3: Fridays on a Friday is just a treat but also fits on a Friday when the Crows are playing that night.
Speaker 1: HiT's just a little bit different, it doesn't it. This is a bit of anxiety, nervous.
Speaker 10: Having slept last night didn't help that it was electric circus the.
Speaker 1: Whole time.
Speaker 8: Still open.
Speaker 10: Is it still going? I wouldn't know because I'm at the Rocket Bar as we speak. We could, we could go back the Royal, the Victoria Hotel.
Speaker 5: I mean, we could go back to Lennies if you want. But we're not going that far, are we.
Speaker 3: Len's ages ago My mine was marble bar, so we're a marble Sometimes you'd see the great Wayne Carey in the corner.
Speaker 5: Let just leave it actually just on my own Carrey toilet duck.
Speaker 4: There you have.
Speaker 10: You guys been talking about sledging this week after the Tom Papley stuff.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 10: The first ever sledge that I got in AFL was from Wayne Carey and where it was a trial game against North Melbourne and I took my first ever mark for the Sydney's fans and I thought I'm on here. I was fifty five meters out and I still remember there was a cut of Leeds coming Plugger was there?
Speaker 5: But someone was right on his tail. Hazy.
Speaker 10: But I remember in my mind the whole time my dad used to say to me, God, if you think you can kick it, have a shot, make out you're.
Speaker 5: Going to pass off, but never do.
Speaker 1: Have a shot.
Speaker 5: So I thought, I'll have a shot here.
Speaker 10: So I've gone back fifty five out and behind me I heard and it was the toilet duck.
Speaker 1: I heard, who the are you?
Speaker 10: And I could tell it was his voice straight away, and he goes, mate, what number eight? Number eighteen? Does anyone know who this guy is? You're having a shot from fifty five and he's going Tony Lockett's right there. I would kick it to him if I was, And I thought in my mind, I'm going to go back and slot this and stick it right up him. Sprayed it, sprayed it out on the fall, and everyone had a bit of a chuckle.
Speaker 1: And that was my sledge. Ox Gerald, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sound advice. I'm going to make it. Called Lispa who played for Freeer. He's got a similar story with Buddy Franklin, almost exact same thing, except Buddy did the old school said turn around, Sun, turn around, watch your number thirty four.
Speaker 1: Al Right, I'll look that up two foot tall.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, the crows are quite literally flying at the moment. What is seventy do a story about the three headed monster or something during the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We're just got to keep a lid on it.
Speaker 10: It's funny that the Melbourne media have been ignoring us for so long, which I don't mind. But now all of a sudden and now there's story after story. Caine said, for some reason, we're lifting more weights than anyone else and breaking more tackles and now it's all coming after Adelaide. So the boys, this is going to be a tough one because there's going to be more pressure on them now that they're playing better football. They've got to keep their heads and just in your mind, you've got to say to yourself, let's just do what we're doing at training every single week because it seems to be working.
Speaker 5: They are a well oiled machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so keep a lid on it, he says.
Speaker 3: And if you're wondering tonight why clawed the crow is now six foot six, there's someone in particular who's now clawed the crow.
Speaker 1: That's you just not keeping a lid on things.
Speaker 10: Oh I know now I have been you know what, like your Stephen Rowe downstairs.
Speaker 5: He took the lid off around about three or four months ago.
Speaker 10: So we just we need to stay calm because the finals are a different are a different kettle of fish.
Speaker 5: But I'm pretty confident.
Speaker 10: God, if we can get if we can finish top two and get two home finals and a double chance, yes we could be there in September.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: The formal way from home isn't as good as at home obviously, so if you're playing too finals at Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Over, she's going to be hard to be.
Speaker 5: God, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Listen eusy water pleasure, good luck tonight. Keep a lid on it, dull and yeah, thanks so much for catching up with us again.
Speaker 5: I love you guys, sir.
Speaker 1: You know her as Fiery Irene on Home and Away. I'm the flipping victim here.
Speaker 2: She's been part of Summer Base fabric, having portrayed Irene for nearly four thousand episodes over thirty two years.
Speaker 1: And she's up for Australian TV.
Speaker 2: He's highest on her this week the Gold LOGI a huge welcome to the beloved TV fan favorite legion. Get it girlie.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's very.
Speaker 9: Hard to live up to you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Oh Lynn, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It's such a pleasure to speak to you, and I have to watching your last couple of episodes go to war at the moment, I've been I've cried more than once.
Speaker 9: We really thought it was a story worth telling because it's such a pertinent thing at the moment. We all know someone or have known people that are, you know, suffering with Alzheimer's, So we just thought it was a really apt path for Irons to go down. But of course we don't know what happens at the end yet. No, I can't tell you no, otherwise I'd have to kill you, yes, and that wouldn't be good for anyone.
Speaker 2: But it's actually really cleverly done because it gives you a great excuse to go back to the archives and revisit all the storylines.
Speaker 1: Can you You've had some haircuts, haven't you, Lynn?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 9: Thank you, thank you very much Jodie for noticing, and no one else thinks. I just thought, is it just me? I've had more haircut, hairstyles, and I've had hot meals over the years. Some were good, some were disasters. But you know, what are you going to do over fifty three years? Yes, certainly I've done it all, from Red Bobs, the Blonde Pixies to god knows weird looking mullets.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean you would know, but it just sort of feels like from the outside looking in the position that you've got yourself in in this character and also characters like our I don't think that'll happen again. With the way that TV's heading were, there will be people coming through that will say I grew up with Lynn, I grew up with alf and I feel like I know you. I don't think people in the future will have connection like you guys brought to us.
Speaker 9: Oh, that's very nice of you to say. We've just been so blessed. We know, it's like we've won the acting lottery. It's quite extraordinary. And like you say, I don't think it's going to be something that's going to happen again in a hurry with the particularly with I suppose streaming being such a big thing. I think you're absolutely right, But it's such a blessing and I do not for one minute take it for granted that I've been on the one show, playing the one character, living a life for thirty three years in front of Australian audiences and well audiences worldwide. So yeah, I do not take it for granted one single minute. But having said that, I knew when it was time to move on. I knew when I did the play last year. I thought this is where I started. I started in theater and touring actually, and I thought, you know what I now, while I've still got my marbles, while I'm still wearing my underwear on the inside of my clothes, I just I want to do more theater.
Speaker 2: Filming Home and Away must be extraordinary. When everyone's in a bikini on the beach and I presume it's about eight degrees.
Speaker 9: Yes, try three. Yes, it looked, honestly in the middle of window night. And this has been quite a brutal winter here in Sydney, spooker enough. They've never invited me to wear a bikini on the bench that's on there, But you know, I'm dealing with it. I'm in therapy. But yeah, I've never had to worry about the bikini thing that I know a lot of the young ones and the boys too, and their budget smugglers aren't real happy about it either.
Speaker 1: It's tough when you've got the budgies on three degrees. I'll give you that, Tipling.
Speaker 3: Oh, we are gearing up for an emotional and unmissable farewell.
Speaker 1: We know that's going to go down in some of a history.
Speaker 3: Home and Away seven pm Monday to Thursday on seven and seven plus. Lynn mcgrange up. Thank you so much for your time and also good luck. You absolutely deserve to walk away with a gold LOGI this weekend.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you, Thank you so much, guys and thanks. I just want to thank everyone listening, the people who have supported It's been unbelievable. I'm honestly humbled and honored. It's just been lovely and win, lose or draw, it's been a fabulous ride and I've been and I'm very blessed and I loved it.
Speaker 11: Wrong battles, Yes, fierce little competition we'd like to call Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 3: It's a chance for you, the listener, to choose the music. But something feels off this morning, Joe's Something's right. What's happening here?
Speaker 6: Not right?
Speaker 1: When the Big Boss Josh comes into the studio and says, we need to talk. He says, right, get me on air, all right, I want to be on He demanded it to know what he's on. Something's going on. Because he refuses to.
Speaker 2: Go, we have to drag him kicking and screaming to talk on the radio. Okay, Boss Josh, what's happened?
Speaker 7: Well, we've actually never had this happen before in Battle of the Bangers.
Speaker 1: What history making it is?
Speaker 7: We have had so many weeks where there's just been, you know, a few votes separating both songs. But on this occasion, yes, we have had two hundred and ninety two votes to your song, Hazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that would be this.
Speaker 5: Drawgeous a little song.
Speaker 1: I take that. Two ninety two votes.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's ninety two votes to yours. Guess how many votes we had for Jody about four? You're oh, it's a whitewash. It's the biggest whitewash in history.
Speaker 7: We had two hundred and ninety two votes for.
Speaker 1: Gosh, it's a draw. Have we never had a draw before in Battle of the Banger's history. This is amazing. It's like, what do they say? It's like dancing with this hister isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, different views if you're from Tasmania and you are from Tasmania. But for me, I don't like to dance with my sister, So I'm not sure how to feel about this in this space.
Speaker 1: Do we get one point each? What happens? Do we play one song two songs?
Speaker 7: You can get a point each. But I think we just played both songs. Clearly everyone liked both.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that what we're doing? We're going back like a mash up or separately? No, I think we're going together. I think we're going together. That was awful. We're trying to mix that, trying to dj it up?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Can I go first? Jokes? You're in contract? Real good?
Speaker 3: All right, so you're going to have spice girls spice up your life, followed by handsome umbob.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's your battle the bangers. I have to say.
Speaker 2: It is around about this time of day where we get a little bit loose, also borderline, kind of delirious, incoherent, And it was.
Speaker 1: About this time yesterday that things just really went pear shape. Oh jeez, this is a feedback session.
Speaker 2: I can say they actually everything went us up. I don't know why I don't know how, but it was mistake after mistake after mistake.
Speaker 1: And what do we do with mistakes? We celebrate them. We celebrate them, we highlight them, and we really really drill down on them. Yeah, and I'm just in this little montage. Have a listen for the moment where Hazy just completely and utterly forgets the English language. It's right before shaboozing. You just stopped talking. You just ceased to talk.
Speaker 3: To a lot of people. And so many people slide into my damns and ask no one has ever done that. Literally, I do have mates that are like, so, so what happens? You got to talk up to when the person sings like yeah, there's like a counter, it's like usually fifteen to twenty seconds. There's pressure when sometimes you're like, I've got a lot to get out in the next five to six seconds.
Speaker 1: Sometimes my brains sometimes you don't have anything to say either. Yeah, and you got a pad.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the brain's not good enough to hit the post. Yes, all right, there's a prime example coming up with this. Here's what not to do, Ramelda Aiken. George has announced after eighteen seasons and two hundred and forty five games, across three clubs.
Speaker 2: Her time on the court is up or an absolute champion of the game, and she will be very sorely missed as the search for a replacement who is that good begins and I don't know what we're going to do without our go to Ramelda Elkins at Aikens.
Speaker 3: Nine to fifteen vending machine quiz. Some great prices up and goes, but also the chips. I would encourage you to it.
Speaker 1: For a while. I guess here as well. Killer, you're a massive dirty dancing fan. Absolutely, it's a good movie. Far out nineteen eighty seven. What's that coming up to years old?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: He's letter between a seed and number between two and six fleets h.
Speaker 6: Oh, no anger between A and C I N C sorry b B B and a letter two and six and the number number seven b on between between between one and six.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 5: Okay, we got there.
Speaker 3: We've got Beto, sweet baby, Jesus. It took a while, but we've got there.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what's going on. Mercury is in retrograde. That's what's happening. Things go peshaped.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know what that means at all, but I agree with you. I'll explain it to you as agree with you. Nine fifteen Venue Machine quiz Bang on time. Let's go to its first question. Ready, what's the capital of China?
Speaker 1: China?
Speaker 3: Do you know the answer to this? Straight off the top? Okay, because I don't educate me. What is the capital of China,