Speaker 1: Guys, heartbreak alert.
Speaker 2: What's happened now?
Speaker 1: Our marriage is broken down?
Speaker 2: Blake Lovely and Ryan Reynolds seem.
Speaker 3: Travis Kelsey and think closer to home.
Speaker 4: Alb the engagement.
Speaker 1: They're okay, but it is political. It is the Liberal Party and the National Party.
Speaker 5: We banned politics on this start. I told you last week. I have had it no more political.
Speaker 1: They've been married for forty years.
Speaker 2: Well that's quite that's too long to be married if you ask me.
Speaker 1: Coalition, that's the coalition. So they joined forces because they're politically can you talk the coalition?
Speaker 6: So it's the Nationals leader of the Nationals, the David Little Proud, the otherwise Nationals otherwise known as half of the coalitions, the Country Party.
Speaker 4: Ah, and then they are in bed with I'm bored the blibs. Do they ever get the Greens into.
Speaker 3: The Greens of the other side of the political spectrum.
Speaker 1: They would never join forces. Q and A? Should should we go on? Q? And you on Q and A?
Speaker 2: Oh my asking the questions or giving the answers.
Speaker 3: Giving the answers no look after forty years for everyone and in the way again in the wake of an election blood bath, the Coalition is no longer. They're broken up and it's got really really ugly.
Speaker 7: We know going forward. I'm looking this too, hopefully. Maybe we've all broken up in a relationship that's been important to us, and very often, more often than not, you get back together, and you join back together with more clear clarity and more focus about what the relationship was, about what went wrong with her, about why you broke up, and when you get back together, how it's going to work even better.
Speaker 5: Oh, that didn't work for me, and I don't think that works for a lot of breakups. We'll just break up and then get back together stronger than ever.
Speaker 4: You can't be saying that at the start of the breakup. Lou and I got back together my quarter life crisis.
Speaker 2: Stronger than ever.
Speaker 4: But we but we didn't go into the break going we're gonna get back together. Other people otherwise going on.
Speaker 1: The break, I think they should see other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, otherwise the pint going on a break point? Are they broken up or going on a break? Different? Very different.
Speaker 5: Now, if you're going on a break, I don't think you're seeing other people.
Speaker 4: But that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: No break, having some time away from.
Speaker 1: No, what's the example what else is out.
Speaker 5: Because you're doing each other's heading and it's like winning time. Okay, so that's not going. How do you know if the grass is greener on the other side, then you break up. You might be on a break and that's the point of the break. No, no, no, no, I don't think. I don't think being on a break is like go and meet new people.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but not.
Speaker 4: Should you have that conversation at the start of the break.
Speaker 5: The rules of the break breakup is free, free game, knock yourself out doing it.
Speaker 1: Release.
Speaker 2: But if you only on a break, you've got to have very clear rules of what the breakup.
Speaker 4: Okap, but hang on, like I'm in a marriage at the moment. Three kids, Right, if we were on.
Speaker 2: A broke, what's the day you're on a break?
Speaker 1: Wednesday?
Speaker 4: If we were if we were on a break, right, and say one of us moved out.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, well are you broken up? When you're on a break?
Speaker 4: It's ask you if we're on a break, so we're not seeing other people, what's the point moving out?
Speaker 5: Just to realize if you actually really do just underappreciate each other. Right, So you're on a break because you're like I just need some space and listen to me. I wouldn't be taking marriage advice, but I think it's like you're on a break to just have some time apart, to breathe, to just reset.
Speaker 1: And frolling around with others.
Speaker 2: No, it's not rolling around with others. That's a break up.
Speaker 4: Tell you what's awkward when you get back.
Speaker 2: To If you're broken up, do whatever you have, no questions.
Speaker 1: Asked, the heart may grow fonder, Lauren.
Speaker 2: During a break.
Speaker 5: In the wake of a break, a break up, a breakup, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 4: You break it up, but you know it's awkward if you go on a break and then you get back together and it's like I saw other people, but you know you're the month. Well, what do you mean, sep.
Speaker 5: You might go on a break and agree that you can see other people. You just got to have clear rules in a break, a break, very clear break. I think a break the plan is to get back together. A breakup is see you never hopefully.
Speaker 4: In my case, got back together.
Speaker 5: Your plan was your plan was to never get back together exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we divide everything to bround the house.
Speaker 5: And then if you realize that no one else people in the world would put up with you, and you went crawling back and begged for forgiveness.
Speaker 4: It's like you're in my mind.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm gonna die a loan, Please Louk, don't do it to me. Jason broke up thinking I'm gonna go meet.
Speaker 2: Someone's gonna love me.
Speaker 5: Someone's gonna love me, and then he went on not another single woman on the planet.
Speaker 2: Stephen said, hello, soa.
Speaker 1: Please, it's me. Hey thirty, got.
Speaker 2: Half the house and left all the way to the bank. Go look.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you going through a breakup?
Speaker 2: Are you on to break or.
Speaker 4: Are you want to break?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 4: You can remain completely anonymous.
Speaker 2: Nah, nah, no, no, no, you can. You're out of the situation.
Speaker 4: But if you're currently going through a breakup, maybe it's really fresh.
Speaker 1: That's hard on the heart.
Speaker 4: It is thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Did you just say that's hard on the hard.
Speaker 4: Unless you're the one that's been begging to get out of there, you'll begging for it.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty All the way to the Darkland.
Speaker 4: Thurteen twenty fourteen. Are you currently going through a breakup or are you on a break.
Speaker 2: Or have you been on a break, What are the rules?
Speaker 4: What were the rules?
Speaker 1: Or is it just a gray area?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four To join us, you are on the air, which I saying, Loren, where we're talking breaks? Are you on one? Have you been on one?
Speaker 1: What's the rule?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Breaks first? Breakups? Everyone's different.
Speaker 5: I think if you're broken up, you're broken up, go forth, do whatever you like. If you're on a break, you need to have the conversation about what the rules are and the break.
Speaker 1: Can I just say something? I think it's very different for blokes and chicks on breaks.
Speaker 5: No, well no, if you have the conversation, if you sit down and say, look, we agree to go on a break.
Speaker 1: I just don't think the conversation matters. Break matter. But what I'm saying is a lot of blokes do what they want on a break.
Speaker 5: Well, then I wouldn't ever because I think if I went on a break, the end goal would be to get back together.
Speaker 2: And if you just went rogue, well I would be like, we'll see it now we're broken up.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's a test sometimes yes, Like if the partner goes, okay, well let's have a break, you know, let's you know, we can see other people.
Speaker 2: Well, the break is sort of and.
Speaker 4: Then they're doing them to see if you will see other people.
Speaker 2: No. No, if you say that you can see other people, then you can do it.
Speaker 4: You can say that, well.
Speaker 2: Then you don't want to be with that person anyway, if they're trying to trick you and catch you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been on a long break.
Speaker 2: That's why I think.
Speaker 5: You're single, because maybe you don't want to play by the rules.
Speaker 2: Clip is that the problem?
Speaker 1: I don't play by the rules.
Speaker 2: Or you've only got your own rules to play by Carlyle Good morning, Good morning, Carlie.
Speaker 4: Are you on a break?
Speaker 2: Been on a break? Broken up?
Speaker 7: We broke up.
Speaker 8: Three months ago and he is now engaged. And I was told by his grandma.
Speaker 4: Is it just someone you had?
Speaker 8: Someone that he worked with and I used to take her home after work so that she'd get home briefly.
Speaker 5: So if you were broken up though, you didn't have plans to get back together.
Speaker 8: Or you have no He I thought we were from the way he was talking to me, like we broke up, but we were still talking very frequently, so I genuinely thought we were going to get back together. And it was just a blip in our timeline.
Speaker 2: Do you think there wass think he was just keeping in nice?
Speaker 8: Engaged after three months and there's no crossover cross polortion.
Speaker 2: I've been there, I know.
Speaker 1: Do you have any break up music? I think it needs it.
Speaker 2: Oh, carl I'm sorry, but you know why?
Speaker 1: No, not that one. That's what they were doing behind that's.
Speaker 2: Carlie, see you later. You're better offer with alien Now. This music's too.
Speaker 3: Sad, carl Carlie, you need a night on the town.
Speaker 8: Yes, I think you're right on that.
Speaker 2: But have you bounced back? Carlie.
Speaker 8: I'm starting to year. I'm relearning who I am and doing things that make me happy.
Speaker 2: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 5: It's all about you now, Color Now, can you just talk me through how his grandmother came to tell you?
Speaker 8: So, her and I are quite close, and me and the guy were engaged.
Speaker 2: You were engaged too.
Speaker 8: She was fully prepared for me to be part of the family, and she goes when we broke up, she said she doesn't want to lose contact with me. And then I called her one time and she's like, I think you need to know this, that you're not taken by shock.
Speaker 2: Good on your name. Nan would be straight to the point.
Speaker 4: I have a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what your question is going.
Speaker 4: Did you give back the ring?
Speaker 8: But I went to get a price to see what I could get for Yeah, off at one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, we can do better than that.
Speaker 4: A diamond trick.
Speaker 1: I think I started this movie before.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Carly, I hate this guy him. He's not a friend of mine. Whoever he is, been there, done that. Oh you know what? I can imagine Nan giving him an absolute clip, can't you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nan would not have been.
Speaker 4: The new girl either.
Speaker 2: NaN's going to be savage to the new fiance.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a hot tip, Nana, get a call up for the wedding.
Speaker 2: If there was crossover.
Speaker 4: Georgia, good more, Good morning, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Do we need breakup music?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Are you on a broke break? Broken up? You've been on a break, got back together? What's your status?
Speaker 9: So my boyfriend of six years, we've been together since we were thirteen, broke up with me two days ago.
Speaker 1: You do need the breakup music, Georgia.
Speaker 2: Don't listen to them. So you're nineteen? Yeah, and were you expecting it? Georgia.
Speaker 9: No, not really did he say why? It's like a couple of different things.
Speaker 2: But yeah, is this your first heartbreak, Georgia?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was my first boyfriend. We got engaged October.
Speaker 2: And he hasn't given you a reason.
Speaker 9: Well, no he did, but like we're not buying it. No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just are you why?
Speaker 9: I'm lost?
Speaker 5: Like kids, you know what, your first heartbreak really really stings.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you're going through this.
Speaker 5: But what I would say, Clint, sorry, off offer something more than a night on the town.
Speaker 1: Two nights on the town.
Speaker 4: Jesus, she doesn't need a drink card.
Speaker 5: No, Georgia, you know what you do. Come out the other side of these things, and you're much better off without someone who doesn't want to be with you.
Speaker 2: He doesn't deserve you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess, Oh, Georgia.
Speaker 4: We could give her a legoa to rebuild her heart.
Speaker 5: We should give Georgia all the prizes and prizes, Georgia, here we go the broken heart sympathy gifts. What does he like, Georgia?
Speaker 2: What was he into? What was he into?
Speaker 1: Carl Cars, see where you're going there in the prize cupboard?
Speaker 4: How about we hook out with the Dollar Cogan voucher. Cogain dot com helps you get what you want for less. You can start decking out.
Speaker 2: Your were living together.
Speaker 9: No not yet?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 4: Dollar Glue Store voucher. The just opened it in getting.
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: Do you like? Lego?
Speaker 9: We love Lego?
Speaker 2: Well, I want something for you, a two hundred and fifty dollars Lego pack bill.
Speaker 5: Listen to this building the future, one imaginative Lego set at a time.
Speaker 2: You're building a new future.
Speaker 4: And you know what. Every single girl needs new crocs.
Speaker 5: No, she'll be single forever. I love my crocs, but don't wear them for a night.
Speaker 2: On the town.
Speaker 4: Georgia. We share the best han Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: Did you just throw out a hunt?
Speaker 4: Is that creepy?
Speaker 2: We wish you the best hunt?
Speaker 1: She needs, but not with you, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Wake up feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I