Speaker 1: We get you the read morning every day, every lazy gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Adelaides, I don't know. Today is the day jodees.
Speaker 3: So we are playing host to the nation as they gather around. Kicks off, Adelaide over will katspee crows. Let's go, come on in, everybody. Come, great to have you.
Speaker 4: You're welcome. There's just a couple of things you should know about our oat.
Speaker 5: State that we feel we should explain before you arrive and get here and go what the w twift?
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe we'll just jump on the front forward. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Thanks thieves. All right, there's a couple of things we need to say sorry for. Would you like to kick us off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I just want to say sorry for the Tyrans River, that toxic, green, sludgy waste thing that sort of separates the middle part of the city.
Speaker 6: Last time, last other gather outs, it's too late.
Speaker 3: You see some of the tourists in there and they're bathing in there, and they're drinking the water and you're like, oh god, that's not lime cordial. It's just really gross and you're going to get sick.
Speaker 4: And there's a good chance sometimes there's blue green algae.
Speaker 6: And that's that's not to be eaten.
Speaker 3: So sorry in advance for the absolute toxic sludge pit that that is the Tyrants River.
Speaker 5: We need to apologize for the fact. And I don't think anyone has really gotten over it. For many, many, many years we had a one way freeway, had a one way freeway. Someone was drunk in a town planning meeting and for a very long time you can only head down south between the ls of six am and twelve pm.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure the person in that moment who designed it only had to get from the city down south, that's right. So all they were thinking about themselves was getting from that point to that point.
Speaker 5: So that person has since sobered up and now you can confidently travel anytime you want.
Speaker 3: Sorry that we were such idiots before. It's okay, we're better now. We're better now. Please forget about it.
Speaker 4: Okay, what else do you want to stay stay for?
Speaker 6: Can I say sorry for the Britannia Roundabout?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, because it is still a death trap, by the way, and it is an absolute haven for inexperienced drivers. When the Brittannia Roundabout seas a peak player coming, oh it licks its lips.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, we're on boys. What's a little I've got such a bright future.
Speaker 4: Averages one accident a day.
Speaker 5: I'm not even joking because I spoke to the guy at the bottle shop.
Speaker 4: But the Britannia Hotel, who's like that?
Speaker 6: One a day?
Speaker 4: Definitely one to day. Do you know what I love about the Brittandio roundabout?
Speaker 7: We went?
Speaker 5: Or one tricky roundabout? Isn't it isn't hard enough to navigate?
Speaker 4: Let's put in another one.
Speaker 6: Good stuff that'll sort out the pea platers from the world players.
Speaker 4: I want to say sorry for frog cakes and pie floaters. It's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 5: I don't know I will say this. I don't know one person who says, hey, what's for dinner tonight? Dale, Well, we're having that thing, that pie that we drowned in mushy peas with tomato sauces on top, and then we're going to round that out with a sweet green frog with cream coming out of its mouth.
Speaker 4: That's what we're going to do.
Speaker 3: That's not a thing, is it. I never in my life had a pie flow. I don't know anyone who's had a pie flow. I know you can buy them on our Con Street Bakery frog cakes. Jesus, wait, very sweet, extremely sweet, it's.
Speaker 4: A beautiful little rip it full of diabetes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so sorry for all of our sweet treets, which I'm not sure that most South Australians even consumed.
Speaker 6: Do you want to finish it off?
Speaker 4: Yes, well I've got one, I've got one more. Okay, that's very important.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: I just my deepest condolences for the people outside of South Australia who have to see the news of people consistently ending up on the O bar. Come on, jees, I don't want to I don't want to hone down on this, but eight times enterteen it's an elderly person.
Speaker 4: But still okay, don't age shame people. But how many wrong?
Speaker 2: Wrong way?
Speaker 4: Go backside? Now have to ignore?
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: It gets to the point where if you follow the signs onto the O barn, the last sign is like, are you serious? You absolute idiot? What is wrong with you? People still plow through one of the O barn? Now great, now I'm stuck. Awesome.
Speaker 4: Now there's news cruise everywhere and oh my.
Speaker 6: God, so sorry about that. What you got you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: The final thing we need to apologize is run more. You're going to see some stuff, a few questionable characters who maybe have over indulged in a few substances.
Speaker 4: That's okay, you will also you're also going.
Speaker 5: To see You're also going to see some random pig sniffing bins. Don't be afraid, that's just truffles or ratio. Oliver and augusta, Ah, very good, there are afrails. There's also a two hundred thousand dollar pigeon, money that probably could have been better spent helping those methi heads that you spoke about.
Speaker 3: Sorry, did you say two hundred thousand as in aud or we talk and repeat a uv. Oh my very goodness. That's an expensive pigeon that no one asked for.
Speaker 5: And just finally you're going to be confronted with a big old set of giant shiny balls. Yes you heard that right, don't question it. Just enjoy your reflection.
Speaker 7: That's a woman to.
Speaker 3: Say, which apparently yes, and don't feel bad about looking at your reflection and big set of ball that's what we do here in South Australia. We be proud of it. No, sorry, in advance, there you go. All right, we need to speak about Robert Earl next. Oh yeah, the contrary is sparked from his bond.
Speaker 4: Shoes segway from the malls balls.
Speaker 1: By the way, our next guest is one of the biggest DJs in the world. He rose to fame with hits like this and this, and he blew the roof off Nova's Red room.
Speaker 8: We're here in and thank you.
Speaker 4: Every day every.
Speaker 1: Johnny, please welcome to so hurry man.
Speaker 5: Joining us from your hotel room in Sydney. So you've just done a couple of gigs there, you're heading to the Gold Coast and then you are coming together. Are you having the best time in Australia.
Speaker 9: I'm always having the best time in Australia. Like I said it to everyone, Australia is like my second home now. I'm here so often and every time I come here, I'm like, I just want to come back. I want ever leave. Sydney's been amazing this week. I'm really excited to actually get back to Adelaide on the weekends. It's been a while and yeah, it's going to be a great weekend. I can't wait for the game as well.
Speaker 5: Talk us through your experience with the AFL Obviously you're a big APL Arsenal fan, but.
Speaker 4: You haven't had much experience with AFL, have you.
Speaker 9: No, No, because we don't really get it back in England. But I'm excited for like my first game and i want to get involved. And I've seen like the videos online and I've seen how competitive and physical it is. It looks great and i know the atmosphere is going to be amazing in the stadium on the weekend, so I'm excited for it.
Speaker 8: I think it's going to be a great first experience.
Speaker 4: They're pretty tough, these guys, are they hazy?
Speaker 5: It's not like your international going where you get a little tap on the shin and someone lays on the ground and starts crying.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, none about an AFL in saying that their job, the EPL crowds and the supporter bas is pretty much for every side. Geez, you guys are crazy and you take supporting your team to the next level. Are you a crazy gunner supporter?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I've been supported Arsenal since I was a baby. You know, when I grew up, my whole bedroom was decorated and Arsenal. I had the Arsenal Do they like the wallpave everything, and I've been going to the games for years and yeah, like football is such a big thing in England, as you guys know in Europe. But I know that you guys are big supporters of your sports as well, so I.
Speaker 8: Know that atmosphere is going to be amazing on Saturday.
Speaker 5: Do you know the problem is that you're going to have is that you're going to be made to pick a team the minute the plane touches down in la But you're going to be made to pick are you.
Speaker 4: Adelaide Crows or are you Pored Adelaide? Who is for this weekend?
Speaker 5: I'd be supporting the Adelaide Crows because they are in much better form than Pored Adelaide at the moment. So just if anyone asks to say I'm a Crow supporter, I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're so.
Speaker 3: I'm so interested in your journey to become a professional DJ. So started DJing the age of thirteen in London. By eighteen year term professional. How do you go from spinning the ex as a thirteen year old to becoming professional at a young age. What's the journey like for a DJ to get to the international stage right now?
Speaker 6: It's outrageous.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I mean it's been such a journey.
Speaker 9: Like I started in my bedroom and then you know, during my teenage years, I was DJing at under eighteen events, you know, school proms, birthdays, NaN's sixtieth birthdays, whatever gig was going, I was djaying and then eventually got into the club circuit when I was eighteen, and I guess that's when you would say term professional, when I was the cup of resident DJ at like different clubs around London, and then you know, I was a resident DJ for so many years, like over a decade. I just had my residencies around London and in the summers would go abroad to Europe. But it wasn't until I had success in my music that things turned like global and I was able to start touring the world and come into places like Australia to DJ. So really the pivotal point was when I started getting hit records, but that didn't happen till I was thirty years old, so it was a very long journey until that moment.
Speaker 8: Happened for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to ask you what location goes off the most because we hear about places like our bether I guess you can imagine London clubs would be pretty epic, But where's the one place that's just got off its face?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: So yeah, Beefa definitely is up there.
Speaker 9: Beef is a magical island and it's the best and biggest DJs in the world, and the best clubs are there, and Miami's good fun. But I have to say I have to say, right, and I'm not just saying this because I'm on this interview.
Speaker 8: I've said it many times before.
Speaker 9: The best crowds in the world for me are the Ossies and the Irish. So I actually love DJing in Australia so much because you guys know how to party.
Speaker 5: And as an extension of that, you would say Nova's red rooms, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, bedroom went off.
Speaker 3: So we look at the Irish and think, gosh, they're loose. Are in the same brand?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I honestly, you guys are up there top two for me.
Speaker 4: That is so awesome. Joe Corry, we cannot wait to host.
Speaker 5: You at the Pepsi Collective at gather around this weekend.
Speaker 4: It is our Grand Final.
Speaker 5: It is such a huge week for us here in Adelaide, and to have you here is just going to be a cheery on the top.
Speaker 4: So thank you so much for coming and we can't wait to see you.
Speaker 9: Oh well, I can't wait. Guys are going to bring all the bangers. We're going to have a great night and a great day and I'll see you guys there.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 9: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how to content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 4: Well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 6: Your father's money.
Speaker 8: Jody and six.
Speaker 3: Let's get that stuff out of our systems show. It's before we straighten up after seven o'clock. Speaking of hot and steamy swingers cruises, there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot sort of floating around on social media at the moment. Say again swingers cruises.
Speaker 5: So you go on a cruise on the ocean to swing with other people and other couples.
Speaker 2: Swingers, and you have sex with other people, not swing from the rafters like weddings. Okay, I sex with other people?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: No, okay, say it again?
Speaker 2: Can you have massive difference?
Speaker 3: And in particular this one Temptation Cruises where swingers head out from Miami Florida to enjoy days by the top of sport, nights swapping lovers in the playroom. Gosh, So just to take you through it if you're hearing this for the first time. Okay, So these cruises are designed for open minded adult seeking adventurous sexual experiences, luxury accommodation, with the prices ranging from five thousand to thirty thousand Australian per person not cheap.
Speaker 2: What sort of activities can you get up to? Great question.
Speaker 3: Passengers have access to playrooms, seminars on topics like G spot stimulation because the G spot even exists, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I don't think it does, and theme parties.
Speaker 3: Free condoms are provided and clothing optional areas are available. Red rooms are available for couples to have sex, and that should never, ever, ever ever be mistaken for Novus Red one.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 4: Vastly different. Things are stremely different.
Speaker 5: Listen, We'll have the G spot conversation another day at another Naughty at six point forty, because that is outrageous what you've just said.
Speaker 2: Isn't that an urban myth?
Speaker 1: Move on?
Speaker 6: Let's just move on.
Speaker 2: Let's just move on.
Speaker 3: Why are all the ladies in the room theirs in their hands.
Speaker 4: Dear, would this be something that you'd be interested in? Andrew Hayes, So this.
Speaker 2: Is this is my question. Who's who's this horny? Yeah? People, this horning.
Speaker 4: I'm too tired to be horny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: I thought my initial thought to this was, oh, gross, this is going to be like middle aged, sort of older people all getting it on because they're bored with their marriages. But then you flip the page of our sheet here and they're not unattractive people.
Speaker 2: No no, maybe that's just the one sort of primo.
Speaker 4: No no, no, that's all the stuff. I don't know if they get around it. Oh okay, but some good looking humans there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This The minimum age for participates is twenty one up to the age of ninety.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, man, if you're pushing the nineties that so how old are you is? Oh it's all good. I'm eighty nine. I'm not sure that you shacking up with a twenty one year old anyway.
Speaker 5: The Oddie family wasn't sure what they're doing for the July holidays, and now we.
Speaker 2: Know holidays sort it?
Speaker 3: Wow Miami, Florida, we gasped, gentlemen, battles.
Speaker 2: The rules are simple.
Speaker 1: About to hear six songs from the same year they cancelected.
Speaker 4: Their song has a place, but.
Speaker 6: If they let it go, that song is gone.
Speaker 4: Now let's get into the maga.
Speaker 1: Is that are ready to battle back to you, Jony and Hazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, thank you so much, producing Molly. Should we just jump straight into the generator, Jos and see what year we're dealing with?
Speaker 6: On all right, hope it's a good year for Chones two thousand and nine? A wrong?
Speaker 4: I like the Naughties seven? That's Notti, not quiet?
Speaker 3: You like the Naughties? What about just before the noughties? Do you like that era?
Speaker 4: What is the naughties?
Speaker 6: Twenty?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 5: I don't know know?
Speaker 1: Isn't that that ends?
Speaker 11: So Jony's right, I'm sorrymologized.
Speaker 4: That's okay because even I thought I was wrong, So that's all right.
Speaker 3: Still, I jumped on board because of your tone.
Speaker 5: I've been beaten into such submission on the.
Speaker 4: Show that I'm like, oh, I must be wrong. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Guys, all right, ready to go?
Speaker 3: Need to blindly choose a song first in names ready first one?
Speaker 4: Yep, here we go.
Speaker 5: Oh that.
Speaker 6: It is Lady Gaga, just dance, thank your thoughts.
Speaker 5: Man, explaining that lady of course announced her sure coming to Australia, but I'm not going to go.
Speaker 6: All right. Next song.
Speaker 2: I should be, but I'm not.
Speaker 5: Are you in?
Speaker 6: Okay? That's Kevin Rudolph, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Would?
Speaker 4: And lou Wayne Wayne's world?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Next song?
Speaker 5: I want.
Speaker 2: I don't even know this song.
Speaker 7: I don't know what this is.
Speaker 6: What is this this moment?
Speaker 4: It's all American ratics.
Speaker 6: That's not for me. And you should choose a song, guy, you should shoot you such a beautiful shut your face running out of songs. By the way, song for.
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 5: Go?
Speaker 4: We might regret this.
Speaker 1: Are you leaving it?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna leave it. Two songs left?
Speaker 6: Two songs left? This is getting really really interesting.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, next one, all.
Speaker 6: Right, We'll just a song.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 3: So this is a position that we've never been in before. We both said no to all the songs I've jumped into this last one.
Speaker 4: Now what do I get?
Speaker 3: So that means I guess you can have the choice of whatever song you want, because this is a unique situation where we both haven't selected a song all right jokes.
Speaker 4: You got to pick something.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go back, pick something that's played.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll go to the woman I was going to go to initially anyway, and then I thought, nah, there'll be something that let's go get shaky.
Speaker 6: Shake so bad.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: So we're looking so you've got to get shake you by the end scary project and I've got one.
Speaker 2: Of the do we don't say that?
Speaker 8: Don't say the version?
Speaker 3: You're ready?
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 4: It's Sydney sid.
Speaker 5: Okay jumple with Jody and Hazy Instagram. Cash your vote. It's looking like it's going to be eight four happy to feel good about it this week?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Oh good at Jody and Hazy on Instagram. Please get voting winning song tomorrow morning. Yesterday we went through each other's X and that was we both secretly got in contact with our partners and our partners delivered our IX to one another and it was quite confronting.
Speaker 6: I must say I.
Speaker 5: Got in trouble for not giving the brief properly to my husband because he'said because I thought I said things that make you not want to have sex with me, and he was like, I just thought it was things that annoy me. So anyway, here we go. It's a very very lengthy, lengthy, lengthy list.
Speaker 6: Is that a compliment? It's like, no, to spite all this stuff.
Speaker 10: You will never not want to boy, I get that. I fail you, Greg, not with you, in particular with my wife. Oh gosh, words are important in this space. Just a recap, Just a recap.
Speaker 3: Let's go over a bit of a compilation of the licks that we were able to compile.
Speaker 5: You constantly urinating in the shower, you fill it, aggressively, plucking nose hairs with a sneezing fit. That bringing home random towels from the gym that end up in our linen cupboard. General inability to absorb basic information.
Speaker 6: This is Greg's iglis. By the way, so he's written this to me.
Speaker 3: I can't even glance in the general direction of another female without her saying are you right?
Speaker 6: Do you know her? We have a chocolate lock box.
Speaker 3: She leaves a code set doesn't locked kids, rate, its at me, sets a new code forgets it blames me. Happens daily. What an aggressive cycle? And this is my favorite every night size. Oh, it's been such a long day, even though I know she works three hours a day minus two hours forty five of ad break songs, news, et cetera. Got some good feedback on those exs, particularly the one about looking at other women. You're right, do you know her?
Speaker 4: Do you know why I say that?
Speaker 5: Though, because every time I catch him perving on another female, he's like, oh, I thought I knew were excuse?
Speaker 6: Can we can we open us up place? Yes? Please? Your X? What are the X of your partner?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: It's such a brutal, slash fun slash loving space.
Speaker 5: Yes, And don't forget this all started because my husband came home and loudly announced I'm so excited. I went to a podietrist and finally had that corn removed from my chick when.
Speaker 3: You were like, take the kids to grandma's. Yeah, we need this space. Let's go thirteen twenty.
Speaker 6: Four to ten. Please unload on your partner in a loving way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, daily, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning? How are you good?
Speaker 4: What gives you the ick about your partner?
Speaker 12: When it is it's playing video games and he gets visibly angry and reactive and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, just turn it off and he's like, no, I have to get fast this.
Speaker 3: Level, Haley, that's not helping the situation. One saying it's fine and two saying look, just calm down makes things so so, so.
Speaker 6: So much worse.
Speaker 4: Haley, What sort of games is he playing?
Speaker 1: He plays Last.
Speaker 4: Of Us and that sort of thing on place station?
Speaker 5: Is he playing Call of Judy? Is your partner Jackieyday?
Speaker 6: Friday? On a Thursday? What a beautiful little treat. We have to kick it off today, don't we. We have to kick it off because the gather around, well.
Speaker 5: The party starts today, it does.
Speaker 11: It's the Festival of Footy, Jody, and everyone is excited Jesus kicking off tonight? What a big game Crows versus Cats. They absolutely annihilated as he last year, Tom Stewart. I think he took forty seven intercept marks in defense, so we owe them, we owe them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what I mean obviously coming off a disappointing loss on the Gold Coast, But what do you think the chances are of the Crows getting up tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm not worried at all. We're playing really good footy.
Speaker 11: We should have won that game, absolutely absolutely nailed by the umpires once again. But no it is I think at home we're going to get a sold out, crowded Adelaide overall, and I'm very very confident. The boys are playing great footy, so they'll beat the Cats tonight.
Speaker 6: They'll beat them.
Speaker 3: Well, I keep on saying it. I don't think I can keep saying anymore. I'm the guy goes the umpires are doing their best, real hummans, but they're shit. Okay, I know it is, it's the fourth time. How do you explain that at the AFL? How do you honestly explain that? Because I don't know how they do it and get away with it, Like, I just feel like that we are the kicking team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I feel like it's being in a relationship with someone who keeps cheating on you and they keep coming back and saying.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry about that, and you're like, oh, put down many times? Do you have to do it before you loarn your lesson?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Well I feel like, well, the ben Keys one we got given Thursday and Friday night games the year after the unfortunate thing. We had an absolute howler and we didn't play too well, so they never gave us those games again. We've got a couple this year, but we need to Look, if it comes down to it in September and we don't make the finals or the top four because of that game, there will be an uproar.
Speaker 5: FITZI, I want to ask you, as the most parochial South Australian anyone will ever encounter, ever, what did you make of our boy Jack Higgins during the week saying he hates Adelaide. I?
Speaker 11: Look, Jack Higgins is looking for something to do in Adelaide, I said, Put chuck him on the train down nor Longer Center and we'll take him from there.
Speaker 6: The thing is, I.
Speaker 11: Don't know if you'll get back to play the game against some Kilda.
Speaker 6: That's the thing.
Speaker 11: There's plenty of things to do down south. You got the Port Lunga Beach. You can go for a jump off the jetty down there. We've got McLaren Vale, Darrenberg.
Speaker 8: Where are we're at Wines?
Speaker 6: He can go.
Speaker 11: There's plenty of places down there. He can tag the train with me on the way home if he wants. Yeah, he stopped you Colinades. I'll take him to Colonades. Actually, did you see that South Adelaide might be a chance for a gather round game?
Speaker 7: Hazy?
Speaker 6: You were reported on that last night.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, South Alo very much in the mix to go for it next year. So I mean, jump on board, Jack, what's not to love? Find yourself? Well, last little girlfriend of Colonades, Well.
Speaker 11: There I said, Well why don't we do like a birdcage set up like they do at Flemington in the car park at Colonades so people can go back and forth and get on the cans you dls.
Speaker 6: There's a Dan Murphy's right next to it. It's perfy.
Speaker 3: I think it's the only place in Australia still has woodstock and bourbon bourbon cake.
Speaker 6: It's nice.
Speaker 11: Well that's just in the bubblers at primary school.
Speaker 4: I can't help it.
Speaker 5: Notice you stop short of asking Jack Higgins to the taj Mahalaport in the longer South and that is your house.
Speaker 4: You didn't want him come around for a barbeut.
Speaker 11: He's not going anywhere near that. He doesn't deserve it after what he said. I think he's been copping a bit over that, hasn't he? And call of duty? I hope that he plays a bad game and they lose, because then everyone will go, how's call of duty going?
Speaker 6: Jack?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, isn't someone described call of Judy as the adelaide of computer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's really old that. That is so ridiculous. We're more grand theft order, particularly down south.
Speaker 3: Oh bitsy you we appreciate your time and we'll speak to you next week and hopefully your crows can have a big old win tonight.
Speaker 8: Go the crows.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, Thank you well Hazy.
Speaker 5: We saw a story in the Advertiser this week and just went that is an absolute disgrace.
Speaker 4: So it was about a dad who.
Speaker 5: Copped a parking finding handle bach because his son was having a seizure while his car was parked and he didn't have time whilst navigating this horrible seizure to get back to the car to move it. So we thought we need to ride it wrong here because it was an absolute injustice. So say a very good morning, place to assum.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, your Ramsey's father talk to us about Ramsey place.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Ramsey is eighteen years old and have a lot of seizures and Servo Bozzy and he gets a lot of seizure like really and he's under pallotic care. The only thing I was just like, you know, to make him his life comfortable as much as we can. Sometimes I took him to the to the beach. I just have like fresh air and yeah, unfortiously like when I went into Handy Beach with my son on oil chair, they bought like a center on the disability parking and I didn't know. I really just like I felt like, you know, he can part as much as he can. But unfortunately, like you know, it was the Ramsey have bad seizure and I have to give him my dad. And when I come back, I saw fine. I didn't take notice. I was just like, you know, because I was worried about my son. And after this, I send the letters to the cancer TAXI plan looks like you know, the send me an email, looks like I went to my junk mile. I didn't notice, and all of a sudden I saw, like you know, from the enforcement, they send me a letter for fine for five forty nine.
Speaker 4: Right, some life isn't easy for you and Ramsey is it.
Speaker 12: I nearly lost to him. He was like you know in icee, you in all the seniate hospital for twenty three days, lost my and really I was just like, you know, we will try to do our best for him to make him comfortable and it shouldn't be like this, like you know, it shouldn't be the cancer.
Speaker 1: Like you know.
Speaker 5: Some our good friends at a Parks are on board with this and they have very very kindly and generously donated a five hundred dollars get a parks boucher for your family.
Speaker 4: I know you're really keen to create nice memories.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 5: So you can take the family in Ramsey along to any one of the day parks at West Beach, There's one in Adelaide at the Beachfront, at Semaphore, there Barossa Valley Handoff Claire McLaren Vale, wherever you want to go.
Speaker 4: You can take Ramsey just to create some beautiful memories for your family.
Speaker 12: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for your time this morning. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 12: No, thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Thank you,