Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy Swun Show.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, welcome to chew to you.
Speaker 1: Tuesday, Jack Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Look it's happened. Cosmopolitan has arrived on my desk.
Speaker 1: Who the note?
Speaker 2: What did you just say? Who's that on the front?
Speaker 1: Who is that?
Speaker 2: That makes me feel a lot better because I thought this is like back to the future. Finally there is a face on the cover of a magazine that I've never seen before, Aisha Madden, And I just thought that was me. But you agree with me?
Speaker 1: No, I have no idea who that is? Tom and myian idiot? Do you know who that is?
Speaker 2: Ayesha Madden?
Speaker 1: Who is she? She's from Heartbreak High on Netflix. She's amazing, Okay, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well, excuse me while I open the sealed section. It says there is a position that you must try, and I'm hoping it's part time receptionist.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I get what you mean. Hey, We've got a massive show today. The Great Marty Fox from the Block is going to join us live in the studio after three o'clock.
Speaker 2: Finally we get to meet him.
Speaker 1: We've been trying to track him down. Next though to do list Tuesday.
Speaker 2: The Crazy swan show, let's open out to do lists, Jack, Let's do it swarning to do list Tuesday. I always forget who goes first here?
Speaker 1: You will me you, because then if it's super depressing, I hope to inject a little bit of life back into the segment.
Speaker 2: I mean that makes perfect sense because I am responsible for so many people and you are not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that like it's pretty great if I'm honest.
Speaker 2: Never change it, really? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think I will.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you will either. Yeah, let's kick off with this one. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go click and collect pegs, leggings and T shirt from came up for her school play.
Speaker 1: Okay, look the school play bit. I'm interested in what's the play and what character is she?
Speaker 2: Well, she doesn't want okay, she wants to disappear. But I said, I use the sea word.
Speaker 1: And what's that?
Speaker 2: I said, it's compulsory. I don't like the idea of compulsory. We've never talked about that.
Speaker 1: Nor do I do not tell me what I can and I do agree, And but do you know what if it's something I want to do, the minute you associate that word with it, I automatically then don't want to do it?
Speaker 2: Yes, and also compulsory. What if I'm sick? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I could lie. Okay, what about this one? This is an important one. I've been wanting to make a crembroulet four years. It's my favorite dessert. Yes, you're wondering what it is if you're going, oh, I've heard about that, but I do know what it is. It's like a beautiful, creamy custard with visible flex of vanilla in it, and then a layer of By the way, I'm not explaining this to you, I know you know, you around a Creanbrola, Hello Fran. And then on the top is like a hard toffee that you crack with the bat of the back of a.
Speaker 1: Spoon, which is fun. That's the funnest part of.
Speaker 2: The Desert's so fun. But isn't it so delicious. It's the greatest dessert. So I've bought this to make my dreams come true. It's the Deluxe Cooks blow torch.
Speaker 1: I was about to call it a flame thrower, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: It needs but tane exactly. And I've googled it and I've spoken to a very confused man at a Homewar's store who was just like, are you okay? Do you want me to call it? Do I call the authorities? Because I was going I can't work it out, Roger, I've had this thing for ages. What is beauty? Anyway, I've brought it in so that you can help me.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, that looks fun. We may set the studio alight, but hey, well.
Speaker 2: Not if we don't have but tane. It's missing the gas.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And the last thing I've brought you in some cookies, and my to do list was do not forget. Look at how perfect they are.
Speaker 1: Wow, you could sell them at a stall.
Speaker 2: These are the ones that I did make for Peg to sell during lockdown. She made a fortune. Anyway, I've brought them in for you and you'll love them. And there's one for you tom as well.
Speaker 1: Are they laced with anything? Yepat I was hoping so rat poison.
Speaker 2: I'll do anything for a day. All right, What have you got?
Speaker 1: I've just got two things Acro's outfit because this weekend I know I have well, I'm representing out of this show. You and I at the Radio Awards because you're not.
Speaker 2: Going You're very good to do that.
Speaker 1: I know I've got some friends in Sydney I want to see.
Speaker 2: But also I didn't know that you were going to do that. If I had known, I feel like this is shady. Why I had known that you were going, then I would have gone, because I'm a good girl with you.
Speaker 1: Bs. No, you wouldn't. I would have Okay, do you mean to ask Sarah if we can too late now? I reckon we could get you flights in a colm.
Speaker 2: No, it's too late with the kids.
Speaker 1: Anyway. That's this weekend your awards. Yeah, one of the more boring nights of the world. But that's okay. And then the second thing is purchase new red wine glasses because I've got to do some content from one of my favorite wine brands.
Speaker 2: Are you a stemless guy or a stem guy?
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you asked Christie Swine. I'm very strong on this. Your red wine glass must have a stem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Stemless is so I don't want to say bogan, but it's just so like predictable.
Speaker 2: It was great when it came out, but yeah, it just feels like a cordial glass. Eventually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to stem I want to feel classy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you need to the Chrissy Swan Show. At price Signed Pharmacy, you can simplify your online shopping experience with click and collect. Order online, select click and collect, and within two trading hours your items will be ready to pick up at your local price line. It's that easy.
Speaker 3: Head to pricelign dot com today. You the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Where's the worst place you've broken down? That's the question we're asking you, And I'm not going to give you any more information than that because it's up to It's up you to decide what we're talking about. I've read a little headline here from you written, Yes, ben Affleck and son breakdown, where's the worst place you've broken down? I was just reading that in my own little head and I went, where is the worst, most inconvenient place I've had a full nervous breakdown? Where is the worst I've got it, I've got a story. I got a story. Then I went, Ben Affleck and his son have had a nervous breakdown. Those poor guys. Anyway, then you bring it up, Jack, You go, we're going to do that. We're going to do the breakdown stuff. And I said, yeah, yeh, I've got a story where I've had a bad nervous breakdown, very very inconvenient.
Speaker 1: And I looked at you and I said, no, Swanny, Ben's broken down in his electric forward bronchos on the side of a highway. And for months you and I have often off air discussed like the worst places our cars have broken down, and we were like, I was just like, yep, this is a great ind to talk about this. God, you were about to tell us about a full panic attack, which quite frankly, I'm here for. So please in lights.
Speaker 2: About this thirteen twenty four to ten, whatever story you want to give us, if your car is broken down in an inconvenient spot, or in fact you have broken down in an inconvenient spot like I did at the Koina Waters Hotel, where is that? So the Quina Waters Hotel is on the Nicklan Way on the Sunshine Coast, And just when you ask me that question, where is the most inconvenient place you've had a nervous breakout? I was taken straight back to the deck out there. And what happened was it was soon after big brother, and my whole life was different and overwhelming, and I was starting it's already started at this radio station. I didn't know anything about radio. I didn't know how to be a celebrity. I didn't know how to deal with everybody knowing who I was, particularly in a small town. Yeah, so I had to do this like host an event for the radio station that I was working at.
Speaker 1: In front of people, like public speaking. Yes, there is nothing more nerve wracking than public speaking.
Speaker 2: But now whatever, I'm so used to it. It's been over twenty years.
Speaker 1: But back then, back then, I was.
Speaker 2: A very quiet, unskilled person, and I had to do all this stuff. Anyway, that night, I had a nervous breakdown at the Khita Water's Hotel and I had to scurry off to my vehicle in the car park. And I got in trouble for it from.
Speaker 1: What did you actually execute the duties that you were there to do before the breakdown?
Speaker 2: I did? And then I was supposed to mingle for four or five hours after time. I know, but that was before I had good contracts. Anyway, I you know, I was mingling and then I just started to cry. Yeah, and when and I thought, what am I doing? My God, I'm crying. I'm crying in public I've lost my mind, and then I went to the.
Speaker 1: Car, And when did you get in trouble the next day or that evening.
Speaker 2: The next day?
Speaker 1: By But like, what did they say? How do you get angered at someone that.
Speaker 2: Was in the play? With the idea behind sort of tolerance and understanding of mental health has come a long way in twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: That was seen as really naughty and unprofessional. But I was like, I had no choice. I just started to cry and I removed myself.
Speaker 1: Well they should have been thankful because it could have been a lot more dramatic.
Speaker 2: And like two in the morning and oh god, it was crazy. Of course what was going to happen, But that was a very inconvenient place to have a nervous breakdown.
Speaker 1: Well, Ben Affleck and his son have broken down in what they have described as a tiffany blue colored electric Ford Bronco swaddy on the side of the freeway. They were both in like quite formal attire.
Speaker 2: Oh, they must have been on their way to a divorce here, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then they just made their way into a convenience store and hung out. So thirteen twenty four to ten, where is the worst place your vehicle has broken down, or.
Speaker 2: Your mental health?
Speaker 1: Where is the worst place you've had a full menty Bee?
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Well, our prayers go out for Ben Affleck and his son, whose car broke down on a freeway. Almost feel so sad for people, but also so excited to be in a car that works and zipping past them. Sucker, You're like, oh God, that looks awful. Seah.
Speaker 1: Do you know I've never had a breakdown in my eleven years of driving?
Speaker 2: And what about a nervous breakdown?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: What are your little breakdowns look like? Not your car ones, obviously, but you.
Speaker 1: Just trying to find the closest valium?
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, you medicate? I never had vallium? Get something? All right, we're talking about the worst place you've ever broken down? High Tony with an eye?
Speaker 4: Hello, how are you, Christian?
Speaker 2: I'm so good? Where have you broken down?
Speaker 4: I broke down at a McDonald's drive through just when I got to the window to get my order for my daughter who was at a piano lesson, and my car just died.
Speaker 2: You are lucky that the cars behind you didn't pull you out of the driver's seat and beat you up.
Speaker 4: Well, once they moved me into the waiting bay, which was just the guys in the store had to push me to the waiting bay. But because there was only one waiting base and I was slightly angled, I got the silkiest looks from every single driver that came through that drive through. It's not to say move your car and then did you have to call?
Speaker 2: And did you have to call roadside assistance or whatever? And then they.
Speaker 4: Followed the block to call a tow truck. I had to sit there for three and a half hours waiting for the tow truck.
Speaker 2: The last he had access to large fries And that is good, exactly right.
Speaker 1: Did they give you some freemak as Tony for your hardship? They didn't.
Speaker 4: Actually they did offer a drink and I did go in and luckily I had my books. So I sat there like a complete loser, sitting in the.
Speaker 1: Job at nightline Farmers voucher for you, Tony.
Speaker 2: Hi back, where did your car break down?
Speaker 5: Oh Christie, it was terrible. I'll tell you. I was on my way home from UNI and I broke down in the middle of Queen's Way, which is essentially a freeway coming into the main Kingsway entrance in Melbourne, and I was in the middle lane, peak hour traffic, trucks, everything all around me beeping. I just cried. Thankfully someone turned around and actually helped me push my car off to decide while I waited, same as as Tony, three hours for a tow truck. You wouldn't believe it. A week later, exactly the same spot what I drove down again, But thankfully I knew to drive in the left hand side the second time around, and so while I waited for the second toe truck, I drank the alcohol that I had purchased on my way home from the then wore breakdown on the passer seat, you know, in case.
Speaker 2: Absolutely hey think you know I am not the sort of I'm a very caring and kind per I'm not the sort of person that will stop and help you when your car has broken down. The people that do that are angels that walk among us.
Speaker 5: I agreed, and it was peak hour traffic and he'd driven past me, so he had turned. It took him half an hour to come back to me. See, didn't push my car off the road by an absolute gentleman, did you marry him. That's so helpful.
Speaker 1: Price Varma's voucher for you. Beck. Let's finish with Vanessa or this sounds like my worst nightmare.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: I was on the back of a motorbike and we ran out of fuel on the Harbor Bridge.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my feet are tingling. Was it busy and windy?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely chockers And so we actually had to wait and be rolled onto a tow truck and then taken to a petrol station.
Speaker 1: And the scary thing about that, Vanessa is you don't have the protection of being in a car like you're on foot.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would have just jumped off.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 1: Let's go clicking, Chrissies click.
Speaker 2: So the headline that made me click is this one Kanye Western Biancherson saw a marriage on the rocks, divorce on the horizon. And I will say to your beautiful listeners, as I have said to Jack, when it's bad, it doesn't look any different from when it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, between these two, Yeah like that?
Speaker 2: What is going on in that cookie little paradise?
Speaker 1: Well, remember I told you a few months ago I know someone that knows someone that knows.
Speaker 2: Someonay, you've got intel.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I heard a few months ago that things weren't good and that it was going to end. So I'm not surprised by this at all. But it felt like a couple of weeks ago we saw Biyanka and her like Melbourne family overseas in Tokyo or something with Kanye and his show. So I feel like this is my sort of theory. They had this trip planned, they did all the whole family and Kanye and Biancer thing together. That's finished, and now they're finished. She just had to wait to get that trip over and done.
Speaker 2: But it just feels so miserable all the time.
Speaker 1: Correct, she's probably been miserable for like two years man before that.
Speaker 2: And they've been married only for two years. Yes, Oh, I didn't even know that they were married. I forget those details.
Speaker 1: She was working at Easy while Kim and Kanye we're still together. How they met, Yes, and like you know, you can assume that there was shenanigans going on.
Speaker 2: So what how is that going to look like financially for her?
Speaker 1: Well? I guess pretty good, pretty good. I guess she will get half of everything? Is that since they've been together.
Speaker 2: That is crazy, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It is? But I also feel like a bit of relief for her because you can't tell me she wants to walk down Sunset Boulevard with a cushion strapped to herself.
Speaker 2: I know the outfits that and they've been his idea. Is that true or is that a beta?
Speaker 1: No? No, that would be him because we've Kim. She talked about it on the show when they split up. She didn't know how to dress herself because she for so many years had Kanye telling her every day what to wear.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, fly high, little bird, be free is what I want to say there. So every time that there is one of these kind of Forbes Richest People in the World episodes that come out, Rihanna is always number one because and I think we've discussed this last year when she topped the list of richest people, It's like, how is that? Because she hasn't released a song in a long time, but she's got so many other interests. Yeah, fenty, makeup, etc. Fenty's just gone into hair anyway, that explains that. But Taylor has come in at Numero uno in the Latest In the Latest charts.
Speaker 1: She's the richest female musician and what she works Wanni do we know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's here one hundred and twenty five. I know Swift is now worth one point six billion dollars.
Speaker 1: That's got to be from the Ears to it.
Speaker 2: He is from the Ears tour. She's also got stacks of real estate one hundred and twenty five million dollars worth.
Speaker 1: How good would that be?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: He speaking of Swift, I saw over the weekend that Bravo who produced like the Housewives and everything over in the States. Yeah, producing a reality series about the Kansas City chiefs, wives and girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's got to be the headline act on that.
Speaker 1: Surely, she says no to that? What's her friend Brittany Mahone?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like it'll be based around her. And then imagine the producers the whole time through shooting, they'll be just trying to get.
Speaker 2: Taylor in just something look at us? Yeah, like did you have he just look at us for five seconds? The Chrissy Swan Show, I mean, big hour we've got ahead for you. We've got the great Marty Fox from the Block. We've been trying to track him down forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm meant to be having a steak night with him. We've never done it.
Speaker 2: You haven't, And I just feel like he knows so much about everything. And real estate is one of my interests.
Speaker 1: Ares Yeah, you're very good at it. You live on real estate dot Com. I do. And also I do love Neil Whittaker. But I've got to say Marty Fox has really brought new life to the block.
Speaker 2: I agree, I concur and also we get before four o'clock to play Flip It and Mix It, which has got great prizes. But I'm loving the mixes that we're getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you have to guess which two songs we've whacked in the nutrible Just a vibe, Man a vibe. Just divide the Nova player up if you'd like to play. But next Swanni, there is a double pass to see Kylie Minogue in the bum bag in Creasy's Quizy.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. You will not believe what's in the bum bag today.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's Quizzy.
Speaker 2: Is it a sour dulee? Is it a bottle of coconut water? Or is it?
Speaker 1: Indeed Kylie minoak tickets, Kyler tickets, Swaney.
Speaker 2: How exciting you besides yourself? Nicole, I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Have you seen our queen before? No?
Speaker 5: I haven't, though.
Speaker 2: This will be a first for you. Kayla, Hello, Hello? You take your sister Belinda when you because she's a massive God. You're so exciting. All right, girls, your names are your buzzes. It's the best of five, meaning the first one is to get to three, will win the game and walk away with the Kylie Minoakue tickets.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Question number one, can you name Kylie Minogue's character on Neighbors? Kayla, Kayla, Charlie? It is Charie? Question number two. Taylor Swift has been named the world's richest female artist by Forbes. Who did she nab this title for? Yes, Nicole, Rianna correct Hey.
Speaker 1: According to Durham last Swing Rihanna, the reason she hasn't released new music is because apparently she can't sing anymore. What what? That's just a conspiracy theory on the incident, TikTok. I don't know, but apparently she actually can't sing anymore.
Speaker 2: She does have two kids under three. She's probably lost her voice from yelling.
Speaker 1: Question number three, it's one apiece.
Speaker 2: A Freesian is a breed of.
Speaker 4: Nicole?
Speaker 2: Yes, Nicole dog, It's not a dog. I would have accepted cow or horse. Question question number four? Can you name this Carli Minoak song? It is good? Well it was the very first words she's saying. It was all the lovers. Question number five? Can you name the Irish comedian and television host that's heading down Under for the first time next year? He's got a night show like a chat show?
Speaker 1: I think they aired on Channel ten. They do?
Speaker 2: Oh, I remember named Norton. You're running out of questions, girls, Can you please smart not.
Speaker 1: Get your Google out at least? Question number six, it's still one point each.
Speaker 2: Mermaid Waters is a suburb in which Queensland City?
Speaker 1: Nicole? Ah, correct, it's two points to Nicole, one to Kayla. Nicole. This next one is for the win.
Speaker 2: Okay. Can you name Hamish Blake's wife?
Speaker 1: Nope? Nope?
Speaker 2: But Zoey is Zoey Foster Blake.
Speaker 1: The go to queen.
Speaker 2: We've run out of questions. What are you pointing at? Tom? There are no questions?
Speaker 1: Can you name one of the judges on the block.
Speaker 2: On the screen?
Speaker 1: Yes, Kayla might correct to a piece to a piece. Can you name Kylie Minogue's most recent album?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Kayla, is it is tension? Kaylie? You are old to see Kylie Minogue. Well done?
Speaker 5: Oh amazing, thank you, well done.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like anyone really earned those tickets.
Speaker 2: No, they've got all the kind of questions wrong.
Speaker 1: Kylie is back and bringing her attention to it to Australia. The shows nationally. All tickets are on sale now. The details head to Frontier Touring dot com.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: What a thrill within trying to track him down for ages since the season started. We have and here he is money Fox, Hi, thank you for having me so much to talk about heaps. First of all, we started talking about you when the when it was revealed where the new block was going to be filmed was Philipyloon, and I said, bloody, good luck with the flies, because I went down there one summer and I stayed it. There's some some hotel there, silver water or something, but people live there and stay there, which is a combination I do not endorse. Anyway, there were seven billion gazillion blowflies the size of.
Speaker 3: Baby mice following you.
Speaker 2: They were everywhere. They were everywhere, and I blamed the cows. There was cows, you like, thousands and millions of cows.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't see any flies. That's that's what's weird. But you were san Remo, we were Philip Hailands. We were inland though, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about the word vanilla. This happened. That's vanilla. You know what this like?
Speaker 1: Oh go you girls, you did a good.
Speaker 3: Vanilla is a universally loved flavor. So I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 1: We all have a double flavor. We all have a double scoop done vanilla with pistache.
Speaker 2: Do you hate blow?
Speaker 3: I look, at the end of the day, I'm there to judge and I flip properties. You know, so you got to appeal to the wider market. And if you make it too crazy, you're going to pigeonhole yourself and you're not going to make money. They're on the block to make money, are they not?
Speaker 2: Who's going to buy a house in Philippilon? Sorry?
Speaker 3: So the block is interesting because these houses have depreciation schedules that are like four and a half million dollars and they're quoted in the high ones so not only will you going to.
Speaker 2: Spend nearly two million dollars to live on Philip Isilot.
Speaker 3: Interestingly, investors, have you been to these houses yet?
Speaker 2: No, but I've been to Philipilot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So these houses are like compounds. They're massive.
Speaker 2: Oh, now you're talking. I call my arms a compound.
Speaker 3: I love a common and they're pretty juicy. It's this is a bang for buck play. They're nice houses.
Speaker 1: Now, speaking of judging, and you said you were there to judge, and I think it was last week the guest bathrooms. Ah, you delivered probably one of my favorite judging segments we've heard on the block thus far. I'm going to play you a little bit of audio.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, when you drive into Philip Island, you go past that kid's mate. This is like walking into the Philip Island maze and I absolutely hate it.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, what do you really think? Exactly that? Shan exactly that.
Speaker 3: For me, it's just it's a miss. And this is now two weeks in a row where Grumpy and Courtney are actually making me a bit grumpy. Anyway, I've said my piece.
Speaker 5: I'll let you go, Darren, because I'm still trying to take it all in.
Speaker 3: Myself, which is a problem. That's how a buyer feels.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did see that and straight away I went, oh, there's a tile paint job. You know, I would just get rid of that.
Speaker 3: So it was actually confusing, like it was such a miss. And that's the thing like I will say that a room is good if it's good, but I'm not going to say it's good if it shit.
Speaker 1: No, and what is this?
Speaker 2: We should have brought in photos of our houses and anonymously gone what do you think of this? And it's got the brutal truth.
Speaker 1: What is Moditerranean? I've never heard of that.
Speaker 2: Moditerranean?
Speaker 3: A modern take on that Mediterranean sort of look and feel that you see in Europe. They've coined it themselves, and you know what, it's an opportunity that they're running with and they can we please.
Speaker 2: Just call it modern Mediterranean and made up words Moditerranean?
Speaker 3: Japandy you know it is Japandy. Last year is Japandy house for.
Speaker 2: So that's obviously across the I mean, no, that is gross.
Speaker 1: No, I love to see you, Judge as Jesus, she's in a salty mood like today heaven. No, we need to talk about down lights waning.
Speaker 2: I hate down lights. Do you know how many down lights in total are in my entire house?
Speaker 3: I reckon one one in the in the toilet.
Speaker 2: No, it's in between the toilet and the laundry and that area corn. And I've made the ship corner and I've made a little a little label on my brother Peter that says do not switch on.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 3: I can't say people people have turned on down lights. Yes, we needed the down lights last night. So my son lost his tooth and as we're carrying it through, he decides to kick. Tooth goes flying and we couldn't find it. Down lights saved the day. He would not have gone to bed last night without that freaking tooth getting found.
Speaker 1: How much does the tooth fairy bring in the Fox household?
Speaker 3: He got a cheeky five bucks. Now. He wakes up this morning and he goes Dad because I was leaving the house early to go to the Tan, and he calls me in and he goes, oh, oh, five bucks.
Speaker 1: I like you.
Speaker 3: Because last year we had nothing but a cheeky like twenty Yeah tooth fairy, he thinks he's getting ripped fifteen bucks.
Speaker 2: It's not you it's the tooth fairy. The toothory didn't have changed, same as when my toothory didn't have change and my son got fifty bucks, got a pineapple, and then the precident was set. Yes, the tooth Fairy's minted.
Speaker 3: We're in dangerous territories, you and I right now, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now back to the block. Mrighty fox. It's your second year. If you were, if budget and permits weren't an issue, where would you like to see a block be shot?
Speaker 3: Okay, seriously, and this needs to happen. Are you listening Channel nine producers? You need to get to bury Heads. Oh my god, it would be off its head, the visuals, the beach, the energy, the people, that's transit. It is like I grew up in Saint Kilda and I remember my dad having a salon in Ackland Street, having the vineyard, having il Fina and all these great establishments all on your doorstet That's what Saint Kildter used to be for me. And that was the energy that Burley had over the last two weeks.
Speaker 1: It was electric.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's what it should be.
Speaker 1: I think let's make that happen.
Speaker 3: I look forward and they'll get buyers from all over Australia, not just local.
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: That's a really good idea.
Speaker 1: Because you would buy in Burley and not Phil Pilone, wouldn't you, Chris this one?
Speaker 3: Oh my god. And Land's actually not that expensive and Burly we can be compared to trying to do things in that way.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Watch the Block seven thirty Monday till Wednesday and of course seven o' block on Sunday only on Channel nine. Marty Fox, thank you so much for coming in. And we've still got to do Steak Night.
Speaker 3: Love to do Steak Night. Much out the Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's Flip It and Mix It, Jaggie.
Speaker 1: It's a number one personal blender brand in the world. Chrissy's Flip It and Mix It. Let's go.
Speaker 2: I'm a danged helpipit of a proces.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The great thing about this neutrable at flip is that it is it's a two in one. It's a genius. It's a you know, neutrable. Let's say you can blend your smoothie and it's a portable insulated cooler, so you just blend it. Put the lid on, put it in the bag.
Speaker 1: Love, It's genius less cleaning.
Speaker 2: Wouldn you love a bit of that layer? I would love that.
Speaker 5: I've been craving a good speedy I'm six months pregnant and it's all I want. Oh way, perfect pride.
Speaker 2: Well, the good news is that even if you bumb out on this cop, you've definitely got that neutrable at flip vade nearly one hundred fifty bucks. Yay.
Speaker 1: Can you not knock back as smoothie even though you're pregnantly Oh yeah, at the moment.
Speaker 2: Much more cost effective when you make it yourself, just saying all right, here we go. We have smashed together two songs, We've mixed them with flip them and if you can guess one, you'll get three hundred bucks worth of Neutra bullet prizes. If you guess both of them, you will get a thousand dollars worth of neutral bullet prizes. And even if you bum out completely, you're still getting that amazing neutral bullet flip. Are you ready to go?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Ready?
Speaker 1: The name of the songs? When you know them? Lay up?
Speaker 2: Oh ma, saying I can't hear you? Layer, Yes, cool summer ty yes, yes, yes, Bobe, well done. That's one thousand dollars of neutral bullet stuff. It's going to come in very handy when you have your baby. That makes the best puraide pumpkin and stuff. Oh yeah, really really good.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Leah and registered via the Nova Player up if you'd like to play tomorrow. We'll be back next with Clickbaks Chrissy Swans Show.
Speaker 2: We are moments away from Riki, Lee, Tim and Joel, but let's talk Chapel Ryan first.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's clique Facus one.
Speaker 2: Of the most interesting artists of the year. I reckon come out of nowhere to be this, you know, incredibly popular and and accomplished. I mean she's got dates after dates after dates. Whenever I open up my fine she's performing somewhere new.
Speaker 1: And she's also got a fantastic back catalogs one because she's come sort of to the spotlight after being to night an artist for so many years.
Speaker 2: Yeah that.
Speaker 1: I was listening to Spotify the other day and she's got some real tunes.
Speaker 2: It's so Yeah, she's a very interesting person, but she's got to stop winging.
Speaker 1: Chapel Moan Is, Ricky, Tim and Joel caller.
Speaker 2: Do they see That's interesting because the headline here is her own lashes out of ex teacher, but the article starts Chapel Rome was back at it, moaning and groaning. She needs to put some more positive stuff out there to sort of mitigate because what she says is right about all sorts of things. But it can't just be constantly winging.
Speaker 1: No, she doesn't want to be Chapel moan orbit.
Speaker 2: No, that's it. She was performing live at a show at the Arson City Lemos Music Firstival. Oh yeah, yeah, and she let the audience in on the fact that her teacher, performing arts teacher didn't like her and made life very difficult. I usually this song, this song to kicked me.
Speaker 5: I'm here.
Speaker 2: We go.
Speaker 1: Let it go. Once you've started the song, let's just let it go.
Speaker 2: Great. Did you have she's young though, Like it wasn't that long ago. It's much a you forget. Did you ever have a very bad teacher that didn't like you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel it like heart.
Speaker 1: There were a few, but I was probably a little bit of a brat, like I'll be honest, but it's funny. I saw one not that long ago this year and I was like trying to remind them of who I was because they were being so nice and like sucking up to me. And I'm like, wait, you hated me? Oh really, and now you're making out like I'm God's gift.
Speaker 2: It's so funny when there's a disconnect between the way you feel about a teacher and the way the teacher feels about you. I ran into one of my favorite teachers, right I thought we had a connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, in school you felt you had a connection.
Speaker 2: Yes, she was my history teacher. We had a great time. I loved her. She was my favorite. Anyway, Probably about five years after school I ran into only five years. I ran into her at in Campbwell Junction at the center of the Universe, and I was like, hey, missus bubblah. She was like do I know you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yes? And I was heartbroken, wow, because clearly I was just another day on the role call.
Speaker 1: You were that forgettable.
Speaker 2: It was so forgettable.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. That's sad.
Speaker 2: It's weird, isn't it.
Speaker 1: But then you pop back up on TV and I bet she was nice to you. Wishes she was nice to you? Now what's her name name?
Speaker 2: And Shane, No, I will not regulates.
Speaker 1: Him and Joel are up next, and I Reckon Blacks will be pretty excited today.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oasis has announced that they are coming to our fair shows this time next year, October and November. I've never seen them live. They are right in my wheelhouse.
Speaker 1: Would you leave the compound for them? Yes?
Speaker 2: I would, I would. I wouldn't leave the compound for too many people. Also, great news for John Farna. He's had some health issues, but his voice is back and he's going to be voicing the audiobook he's waiting for. Yeah. Chrisy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot com. Do you