Speaker 1: Well, what a journey. You went this way, you went that way, and then you went backwards, and then you went forwards, and then you jumped and you kept on going forwards and now you're at the podcast.
Speaker 2: No, you forgot. They've skipped as well.
Speaker 1: Skipped all the different parts of this journey which has brought you here. And Jesus been worth it though, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Oh, isn't it?
Speaker 3: We have a massive lineup for you, judge Jody. We really drill down on the important topics and that is whether you chat or not in the toilet or just do you have to do your business in silence?
Speaker 1: I know you've been thinking it in particular if you're a bloke, and obviously the stock standards set up as a three cubicle type areas and if you're that sort of person, just their heads up and you choose the middle cubicle when no one else is around, that's on you. There's something wrong with you.
Speaker 2: You've got everything that's coming to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you deserve some harsh feedback, poor life choices. We spoke to Brenton Ragless and Kate Colins from Channel Night.
Speaker 3: Yes they came on down so we had a really good chat. Kate was quite honest about who mommy gilt, which was nice.
Speaker 2: We all feel it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jody's diary. So this is a new segment which will be a weekly thing. It made its inaugural the first and you're describing it as an opportunity for you to just sort of air and pen your thoughts. Yeah, it feels like it's an opportunity for you to really really smash me in a way where it's almost comedy.
Speaker 3: I don't care for your feelings. You're not in the middle cubicle right now. You don't get to talk about it.
Speaker 1: That's what it felt like.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the podcast, guys. Dear Judge Jody.
Speaker 3: I was in the work toilet cubicle last Friday, and I just wish every Judge Jody would start with that sentence. When a colleague in the stall next to me, whose voice I clearly recognized, struck up a conversation, I couldn't bring myself to respond because I considered the toilet to be a private place. After several attempts, my work had bought Oh no, my work colleagues seemed to get upset, and I heard the mutter a rude name under her breath. It was so orcs and I had to wait five minutes until I was sure they had gone.
Speaker 2: What should I do? Chantel from Prospects?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Am I okay? So many layers here.
Speaker 1: There's so many lads. There's a lot to digest there. Can I just say that when it comes to what you should and shouldn't do in a toilet cubicle, we can get down a very dark path. But in most workplaces, particularly themmen's toilets, you've got a row of three toilets, right, I just want to take this opportunity. If you choose to do what you need to do in the middle toilet and you're not forced to go there, you're as good as a terrorist.
Speaker 3: And you.
Speaker 1: And that's my final ruling. Seriously, you've got to go on the sides and sometimes and you know who you are as well. You need to be identified. But if you want to choose the middle to them, what are you doing? Do you want? Do you want to touch someone while you're doing a number two? What the hell's going on?
Speaker 2: Do you want the attention?
Speaker 1: Sorry to derail judge, so you get that off fro my chest.
Speaker 2: It's so fine.
Speaker 3: I will quite often, Oh, God, I can't let it, am I say, am I on the radio. Often I will quite often just wait until people leave to do what I need to.
Speaker 1: Do, absolutely because you don't want to make noise or.
Speaker 3: Yes, and if like, if there's someone there, then I will sit and wait quietly.
Speaker 1: What if you're making too much noise and the person's like, oh boy, what's going on there? And you're like, damn, that's me.
Speaker 2: But you don't need to chat.
Speaker 3: But also sometimes it's really awkward when you walk in with a colleague at the same time and you both walk into the cubicle and you have no choice and you're having a conversation. What do you stop the minute you squat onto the toilet?
Speaker 1: See, so what's going on here? I think I've got an idea. There's a newspaper tuck down to your arms. That's a really settling note.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This is let's go to Abbey in the newsroom. Abs thoughts. We've shared a toilet cubicle? Good?
Speaker 4: I was just thinking that, actually, And I thought Judy and I shared a toilet cubicle when we first started, well the pubicle, but the actual bathroom we did.
Speaker 2: We chatted on the way in and then did I just stop talking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we stopped, which I was thankful for because I'm not a fet like especially at work. No, but with my best friend, for example, like Caitlin and I will go into the cubicle together. But we're best friends, so that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what are you saying about our friendship?
Speaker 4: Well, once we become best friends and we can go into the cubicle together too.
Speaker 1: So just to tap into the inner sanctum of ladies, Abby and Jodie, what are you doing in the cubicle? Is this chatting? You're applying makeup or what's happening?
Speaker 3: Well, all sorts of things. And when you're out, Abby, correct me if I'm wrong. When you're out and you've had a few drinks and you share, you go to the toilet and there's another strange female in there, you can become best friends in an instant.
Speaker 2: Am I right? Abs One?
Speaker 4: Some of my best friends have been made in bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really, yeah, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's just a safe space where you can just strike up a conversation with someone you've never met.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a humble level thirty seven years of age, and I can safely say that I've never made friends with someone instantly in a bathroom.
Speaker 2: Well that on you, mate, that's on me. That is on you.
Speaker 1: That's a personality thing.
Speaker 3: It's different for men though, Like, Okay, what's the rules when you're at the urinal? Do you you stop chatting? Do you strike up a conversation? What are the rules there?
Speaker 1: You do what you need to do, eyes it firmly fixed to the front. Yes, thank you very much. Yeah, that's the other that's another awkward thing. Yeah, you're right. Who strikes up a conversation? And if you strike up the conversation before the flow has initially started, are you halting proceedings right because the stage frightened? Whatnot? There's a lot of layers to this, Judge Jodey, isn't it so many layers?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four to ten? Please get involved in this conversation.
Speaker 1: Want to extend the podcast?
Speaker 2: Do you chat on the toilet? That's basically what we're asking this morning.
Speaker 3: We've got big wedgy tickets up for grabs.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you thirteen twenty four to ten. We'll take your cause next Sam, we'll dish out a final ruling.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I feel about talking about the big weggye when the topic of conversation.
Speaker 1: Is the toilets, there's some kind of strange little correlation, real serious one.
Speaker 3: This morning Chantel was in the work toilet qubicule. Last Friday, colleague in the stall next to it struck up a conversation. She didn't respond, and then the colleague got annoyed and muttered, unto her breath, a rude word thirteen twenty four to ten. Please get involved in this one. Do you chat in the toilet?
Speaker 1: Yes, we can sort of broaden it as well to include the guys at the urinal. That's what I was saying before is if it's your initial stages, when you really get yourself there, it can disrupt the flow. If it's someone you don't know, I.
Speaker 2: Need to drill down on this. What do you mean It distracts you from what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: What you're supposed to be doing, because probably the hardest part is the initial release, and then everything's fine from there. It's really really tiptoe on the edge of what it can and can't say. But sometimes a chat distract you from your purpose and being there yeah, right, particularly if it's with the stranger.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go to Emma. Emma save me please, Emma from Tusmo.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning guys. No, definitely not, especially as a drown adult.
Speaker 5: She needs to have peace of.
Speaker 1: Quiet, and especially if you have children, because.
Speaker 6: When you go, when you have children and then next door to you, they want all handed over the top underneath me.
Speaker 5: So no, it's definitely not right.
Speaker 3: No chatting on the toilet. No, all right, thank you, Emma. I mean, one of the worst things in life when you're a mum or you're a dad, is like you go to the toilet to get just three minutes piece, three minutes, and on occasions they will still follow you.
Speaker 2: They'll trottle in and they'll go, Mummy, I'm hungry.
Speaker 3: I'm like, can I trust? Could I trust perform this bodily function which.
Speaker 1: Is actually turns into your little time out? And now I've noticed it as well. That's when my daughter goes to toilet, I need to be sitting there a meet away. Why can't they go there?
Speaker 2: Why can't they go by themselves?
Speaker 1: This will change pretty soon.
Speaker 3: My three year old is like, Mommy, I need to go to the toilet. I'm like, well, you know what to do. She's like, no, come with me.
Speaker 2: For the love of God, Morgan from good morning? Are you a chattering warning?
Speaker 3: Are you a chatter on the toilet? Just really drilling down on the big topics this morning?
Speaker 6: I am actually are you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I love it?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, talk us through it?
Speaker 1: And how do you initiate conversation?
Speaker 5: Morgan?
Speaker 6: Well, it depends if you walk in at the same time, it's kind of awkward. So if you don't talk, then like they're in there and you know they're in there, and it's just yeah, it's awkward if you don't talk, I think. But if you start a conversation before you go in, then it's not awkward.
Speaker 2: Right, But don't you want to give it a rest while you have to do what you have to do?
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't know. I think yeah, other people might think I'm weird, but.
Speaker 2: Yes, Morgan is a toilet chatter.
Speaker 1: You're that person next to me. How are you? How's it going in there?
Speaker 2: My name's Morgan. What do you do for a living?
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to take some personal time.
Speaker 2: My ruling is very very clear on this one. If you're on the toilet, just.
Speaker 3: If you have to the quiet until the person leaves, Like, just don't chat, don't chat on the toilet, just just take the time to do what you have to do.
Speaker 1: Andrew, Okay, that's fair. That's your final final ruling. There we go for Judge Jardy thoughts on that kin textus as well, low full double O n My nine nine, My nine The.
Speaker 8: Guest making story This town has Hupid time, Juicy Joe Joe.
Speaker 3: Well, Rihanna is showing off her stylish and growing family hot off the heels of her massive Super Bowl halftime show performance. The pregnant Umbrella singer has announced has been announced as the March cover star of British Bog and fans get to see a sneak peaker her nine month old in the process. This nine month old baby is so cute, look at asap rocky or as you like to call him, as.
Speaker 1: Soon as little Junior, as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: Good, Yes, I know, super cute.
Speaker 3: So she's posing with a SAP and we don't know the baby's name nine months old. Probably name the baby now, I reckon yes, and.
Speaker 1: It would eventually be abbreviated Yeah, whatever the name is. We'll get the full name, and then eventually it'll be abbreviated with probably a little money.
Speaker 2: Sign and it's going to be called brb right.
Speaker 1: Be right, Beg's dad call me a sap.
Speaker 3: Rihanna looks stultiery in a sexy black Chanel dress with a high slid on the cover. She said during the weekend, I thought this was really curious. She said, No matter how you look at it, motherhood, working takes you away from being a mum.
Speaker 2: And I was like, why is that helpful?
Speaker 3: Like, as mums, we all have to work, Like there's no point in sort of guilting us about it.
Speaker 1: Is that also Rihanna trying to somehow connect with the rest of the mother's across this planet, even though she's worth what two billion? Doltis I know?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: But also like, no one says that about dad, Like working dads takes you away from being a dad.
Speaker 2: No one says that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel the path that you're going down.
Speaker 2: I don't, won't I think?
Speaker 1: Can we just stick that?
Speaker 2: I'm going to move on and applaud Chris Jenner.
Speaker 3: She's spuck speculation that she might be engaged to Corey Gamble with a new Valentine's Day photo of a massive sparkler. So the Kardashian Jenna family matriarch, who is sixty seven, posted a photo of a huge ring on her left hand on her Insta story during the week.
Speaker 1: Oh that is just such good news. So whatever you're doing this morning, there's anything that's troubling, you just know that Chris Jenna's fine.
Speaker 2: She's sixty seven, therefore you're fine. How old he do you reckon?
Speaker 1: Ah, she's ninety four.
Speaker 2: Oh he's forty two two. Yeah, good for him. I love a younger.
Speaker 3: Man's testament to the fact that I'm married to Gregordi, who is significantly younger than he is.
Speaker 1: Five Who.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Both of you?
Speaker 3: And if Megan and Harry thought that escaped the wrath of South Park, they were sorely mistaken. So the show's latest episode is called the Worldwide Privacy Tour. It took dozens of merciless swipes at the Royal outcast.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 5: I'm thick of hearing about them, but they can't get away from them.
Speaker 2: Y'very everywhere in my face.
Speaker 9: But Kyle, we just kind of don't care about some dumb Prince in a stupid.
Speaker 2: Way, frutal.
Speaker 1: That is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna love this. Next story, what about this?
Speaker 3: The Venger Boys are returning to Australia and New Zealand for their twenty fifth anniversary tour. The band has been traveling around Australia for the last two weeks and now Adelaide is our turn to get Benga boy. Do we have a bit of Avenger Bus there?
Speaker 1: So, look, this is exciting for some people, not so exciting for other people. But just to paint a picture down here at Dedi's Cafe, morphogbal producer Sean So right now, he's like six feet in the air and he's just hovering.
Speaker 2: He's levitating and he's.
Speaker 1: Got this really bright pink aura about him, which is the theme for the Banger Boys. He's just hitting him just a little bit differently.
Speaker 3: He's going tomorrow night and he's going to be so excited about the supporting acts. Who are Wick Field, Alice, DJ Entrance, Real to Real featuring the Mad Stuckman and resident DJ Nick Skins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick skits As It Skits Mix.
Speaker 5: It's me EXAs Mix.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm going to retire after skits mixed A thousand fifty nick what a solid running at.
Speaker 3: They are performing at the Heinley Street Music Hall tomorrow night. Tickets are through front editoring dot com dot are you? But if he likes it, we've got two doubles.
Speaker 2: To give away.
Speaker 1: I don't tell me, don't tell me. Producer Sean pulled some strings and yeah, sure coming Yes, twenty.
Speaker 10: Four to ten.
Speaker 2: That is my juice. Please take us out on a little bit more. Look for holiday you.
Speaker 1: This summer because he's a little different on holiday, A daring, relaxing. Sometimes it'd be more fancy.
Speaker 3: And what if has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style, booking to.
Speaker 1: Get away on the what if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 8: We're on, We're on.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't play you guys.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you two. But when I hear the sting for our news, oh my god, it's six o'clock.
Speaker 1: It's six o'clock up to.
Speaker 2: Date, A very good morning to Kate Collins and Brenton Ragless. Thank you guys for coming down having us.
Speaker 1: It's great, great, what is set up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: This is great?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: So did that just put you into news mode, like God, I've got to read a headline about a fire.
Speaker 11: Or something probably, and then at six o'clock tonight, we'll pretend we're doing breakfast radio.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just mix it up a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you need to play play dual leaper at the start of the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah night, that's going to throw your viewers a nice little change up as well as you're doing the same sort of stuff you're out about.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we have been, and that's actually been you know, something that we did a lot of pre pandemic. But it's been great, isn't it, Kate, Just to be able to get together and meet people and hear their stories and how they're going. There's a lot going on in our communities as we know, so it's just a chance for us to I kind of feel the vibe here in Adelaide with what's making news and so on.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we've missed everyone. It's been nice to kind of go out and see people face to face. So yeah, it's been good, and have coffee. Coffee is always.
Speaker 3: I just want to drill down on your working relationship. You tour both horrible people and I can't like the deepness from the room and Brenton like just an absolute ahole, like I can't even.
Speaker 2: So how do you go working together? Is it difficult?
Speaker 9: Well, look, the restraining order is still in so we do have to keep ten feet now.
Speaker 10: So I'm the older of the two. But Kate would say it's like working with children.
Speaker 11: So she has two boys, that's true, and she feels like, you know, unfortunately she comes to work and it's like dealing with a third son.
Speaker 10: Unfortunately, isn't it. I'm just such a big kids. So now, look we've been working together fifteen years now.
Speaker 2: So fifteen years.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wow, Yeah, it's been a really long time.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 12: I guess we have very much like a brother sister relationship. We get along really well, which is really great when you're working with someone so long.
Speaker 1: It's been a really long time. Say it's just flown.
Speaker 10: It's longer than far longer than that. Education.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Kate, I always admire you because you are a hard working mum and you've got two young kids.
Speaker 2: The juggles real, right.
Speaker 12: It is, it is, And I admire you too. I just had my little one begging me not to leave this morning, so it's a bit of a you know, it's tough when you've got kids and you've got to sort of balance that that work life and you know, still be there for them and send them off to school. But you know, it's it's a good thing to show them that, you know, mum has a job too that she really loves and that's a really good example for them and their futures.
Speaker 3: I felt that yes to day when I dropped in home just to see my little one during the day and I said, I've got to go back to work, and she grabbed hold of my leg and she was like, Mummy, please don't go back to work.
Speaker 2: And it's like it breaks your heart until doesn't it.
Speaker 12: Do you know what my five year old said to me, Oh, no, mummies that hate their kids go to work.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not no awful, But also mummies who need a break.
Speaker 5: Go to work.
Speaker 9: Mummies who wought a warm cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: Go to work and to go to the toilet peace.
Speaker 1: That's why we got to work, guys. Before we let you go, we just wanted to play a quick little game with you. And because obviously it's outrageous, news hounds, you could smell a piece of news or a piece of fake news just mile. So we've got some headlines here for you, and you need to identify whether that it is a fake headline, okay, or a genuine news story. Wow. So we'll start with this on the top of this. It's a quick one. Milk sold at Woolies linked to deadly illness real?
Speaker 2: A fake brendon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a fake as well, that's actually real.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: It was good publishing.
Speaker 10: Way to bring that one.
Speaker 1: In regards to to almond milk, almond milk, almond milk, I don't have almond milk, as you can tell, alarming me. Yes, so maybe switch it over soy cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's one.
Speaker 3: Couch brought a marketplace found to be filled with maggots and chicken twisties.
Speaker 1: Really true?
Speaker 2: I would say that's probably true.
Speaker 10: That sounds actually how much is it?
Speaker 1: And why are we getting data? Vo bring us back to our early twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's a fake one.
Speaker 10: No, but I could tell you that was true when I was growing up and I first moved out at home.
Speaker 1: There's so many blogs that could identify about you. Got one more, I'll get this one, okay. Couples see their son and daughter in law for six hundred and forty three thousand because they wouldn't have a child.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, that's a very specific number.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly what I thought. It's a it's a really oddly specific number.
Speaker 10: I'd say it's true.
Speaker 9: Going to it, Yeah, I'm going to go true because it's just weirdarre enough to be true.
Speaker 10: That is true, that's true. You wouldn't believe. Every day we're scrolling through the news and seeing, gosh, that's weird.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 10: And and sure enough, you know, the world's full of weird stories.
Speaker 9: Nothing surprises us. Yesterday, did you guys.
Speaker 2: Do it at nine?
Speaker 3: About the man who who left alone a couple of guinea pigs one was male and one was female and they ended up with one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and sixty three guinea pigs?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 9: But really, is that just.
Speaker 1: You can't trust?
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's what had happened in the household if we all left.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that'd be one hundred and sixty girls or girls one hundred and sixty one. Guys, thank you so much for having a chat with us. So we appreciate you coming down here. And look, no doubts, And I'm gonna be careful I say this because oh, yes.
Speaker 2: Because choose your words careful work.
Speaker 1: We should all watch channel nine, Channel seventh, channel I can do that stream.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having us, Thanks so much a little you tell me you've got.
Speaker 1: The time machine. On this daisy for ride Day seventeenth a fair we'll take a trip down memory lane for on this daisy. The great, the one, the only. Michael Jordan was born on this day in nineteen sixty three. It's his sixtieth birthday.
Speaker 10: Seven, number of six.
Speaker 1: We're all right better at baseball, she said, No one ever.
Speaker 3: Isn't it so highly disappointing when a sports here goes. You know, I'm just going to try my hand on another sport.
Speaker 2: No, don't, don't, no.
Speaker 1: Don't come back and win another three championships. Yeah, MJ and really opens up the bit of the greatest of all time, doesn't it. But it probably still is Michael Jordan, unless Lebron could maybe win one more MVP and one more championships. You have thought.
Speaker 2: I just I'm just thinking about Dennis Rodman.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know why Dennis is there. He shouldn't be in this conversation. He always just TI just sort of sort of pops up, doesn't he No, I was just.
Speaker 3: Thinking because he had that thing with MJ and then he remember he went to North Korea to keep meet with Kim John un producers.
Speaker 1: Always shaking your head, Yeah, I think we're all shaking ahead now that it was a thing. Excuse me, I think he did. But we're trying to have this for God's sake. We're trying to have the civilized, greatest of all time basketball conversation. Yeah, kind of bring North Korea to it. Nineteen ninety one Paris Hilton born in New York City. Today's her forty second birthday.
Speaker 2: She looks.
Speaker 1: That's hard, that's hard, that's so hard. Ninety one Edge shearm was born in West Yorkshire. Not Yorkshire, is it? No, it's Yorkshire Yorkshire.
Speaker 2: You come back on yourself. It's a been a bit of done there.
Speaker 1: I feel like a dog about that though. Todaysy's thirty second birthday. That's incredible. He started so young and just ridiculous. I'm going to put out that that's the best gig I've ever seen. And I stream with the entertainments, and I've never seen someone with such unbelievable, beautiful crowd control.
Speaker 2: I just feel like at thirty two, can you do something with his life?
Speaker 1: Grow up ed and trying to work out what do you actually want to achieve with your life?
Speaker 2: Exactly? God, he's an absolute freak, such a loser.
Speaker 6: Who.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixty nine Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash record an album It's never released. Would you think?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 2: I'm back in Holstome Prison.
Speaker 1: Wasn't released, so you don't know. Twenty fourteen, The Tonight Show is starring Jimmy fallon premierees on NBC. I love Jimmy film, very, very, very talented man. Twenty twenty, General Motors announced that the Holder brand would be retired by twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: It's something many of us never thought we'd see Australia without Holden.
Speaker 1: It was a very sad day. I've spent a good chunk of my life in Elizabeth, Yes, playing footy at Central's and obviously iconic spot where the Holden Factory was, and I felt a bit of sadness as well. I used to own a Calai too.
Speaker 2: Wow, nothing.
Speaker 3: Now owner bike and now the Holden Factory is going to be full of mushrooms.
Speaker 1: A bit of a stock standard transition wasn't it. We saw that coming home one song in two thousand and seven, Straight Lines by Silverchair. This is a great song. Daniel John's at his absolute best. This Topic takes the.
Speaker 5: Stage and djelp Global Here's Breaking Me and Your Love is the next artist to take the.
Speaker 1: Stage live in the room Topic. Hello to you, mate, thank you for having.
Speaker 5: Your chat with us, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: We're racking our brains as to try to explain this fringe festival that you're about to fly into. And the best way to describe it. It's a carnival that takes over the whole city. It's like us, it's weird stuff, there's some comedy. Basically, it's a whole city getting loose for about a month.
Speaker 2: You're going to love it.
Speaker 5: I have no expectation actually, but it sounds interesting And.
Speaker 1: In short, mates, look at us and a bunch of listeners and a few other people. We're going to get loose and enjoying your show.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Have you performed at a red room before?
Speaker 3: Note it's going to be fifteen hundred people on a dance floor and basically the last one we had everyone just went completely off. So I mean, I know you've performed it Tomorrowland, which is you hundreds of thousands of people, but this is going to be an intimate gig, but you're going to absolutely love it.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 5: I love those gigs as well.
Speaker 8: Like, of course a big festival is great, but like small intimate shows, if the crowd is going crazy, it can be nice.
Speaker 3: What is that I can only imagine it would be the most massive high standing in front of all those people.
Speaker 2: What's that feeling like for you as a DJ?
Speaker 5: Crazy?
Speaker 8: An addictive feeling. Also, like it's hard to explain, especially when you play your songs. I started that when I was fifteen, just for fun in my bedroom, and for me, it's still like the same process. Doing that and then you are just standing there for so many people all over the world, and people singing your song is just mindploying.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of pinch me moments. Definitely, Oh geez, I can imagine.
Speaker 1: So why eighty eight I.
Speaker 8: Didn't play any instruments, And also my family was really into music, but my music teacher actually brought me into it when I was in high school in ten great this half year project where he told all of us logic pro like a software we can produce music, And for some reason I liked it so much that I stopped playing PlayStation from that day on and just sat on my laptop and logic trying to figure out everything about music.
Speaker 3: Is there anyone that you'd really like to collaborate with? Is there someone like on your bucket list that you'd like to work with?
Speaker 8: To be honest, the list is so long because there's just so many great musicians. But of course, like du elipa et Chier on the Weekend Guy amazing.
Speaker 1: Is it this big giant flow and effect where a couple of big artists you collaborate with and all of a sudden everyone's just lining up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely. I mean Breaking Me really helped my career to go global.
Speaker 8: The years before that was pretty much like success only in Germany, but then Breaking Me up and went even in the United States. It went on a Billboard charts.
Speaker 1: You get a favorite song of yours that you like to play, or is it one particular song that globally obviously there's different countries and versus home or maybe Maine, Australia, But is there a song that you know that you're going to play, You're just going to go where they're going to go off of this. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 8: Breaking Me is probably the one where I know wherever I'm going to play, everyone is just singing the lyrics and it's going crazy.
Speaker 1: Any particular celebrity or suppose piece that you've met that you've gone, oh, you're the person I hope you'd be because you hear story the stories of paper meeting people like, well, you're not quite the person I hope you'd bay.
Speaker 5: Funny story with Thatcheran.
Speaker 8: My first price that I won was on a Spanish award show and they won a prize for I think it was Best Dance Producer of the Year. And when I received the price at Cheerer was basically sitting in front of me, and it was the first time I also had to do a speech and everything, and I'm not very trained in public speaking. And I got the price, I'm like, okay, it's first I was speaking, and then it had to be even in front of Edgeran and it went well. And Adheran is definitely a very cool guy, Like we were sitting kind of close to each other and he was just there was a bunch of friends and just had a good night and he won like eight praises.
Speaker 3: And then you and yours and he patch you on the head and goes, good job chopping.
Speaker 2: Well, it's so lovely to speak to you.
Speaker 3: We cannot wait to welcome you here in Australia and hopefully we get the chance to meet you.
Speaker 2: And also Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 3: He's been known to go off on a dance for and take his shirt off and really go crazy.
Speaker 2: So just keep an eye out for him.
Speaker 1: So get the security guards ready because there's going to be a couple of loose revels that.
Speaker 5: Expecting that.
Speaker 1: Though, thank you so much for the chat. We can't wait to see you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you so much. Can't wait to come Joe Chip.
Speaker 3: Cooking away though in the background I have I like to diarize my thoughts and feelings during the week, and this is the point where we let it all out and let the good people of South Australia know exactly how I've been feeling.
Speaker 2: Ju dear diary.
Speaker 3: I like to reflect on the week by journaling in an attempted deal with the trauma of working with Andrew Hayes. I mean, for God's sake, this week he thought the world's biggest pop star was buying a house next to the Parafield Airport.
Speaker 9: Last year, I was thinking about applying for citizenship.
Speaker 5: I'm not even joking you should, you're practically and I like, if we're going somewhere, Perry, We're going He's like, yep, that's where we're going. If we're going somewhere. So I was kind of looking into it.
Speaker 1: Jump on board Pink. Would we'd love to have her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'd go to Byron.
Speaker 1: Oh she probably would too. They all go there, maybe Navy. She'd flip the script In the next minute, she's at Morson Lake.
Speaker 2: This peanut really struggles with Adelaide suburbs.
Speaker 1: So we call it there before to Roland from TEMESSI you sick Inde No no, no, no, say that.
Speaker 2: Proply Rolling to Messi is his name. He's not rolling from to MESSI?
Speaker 1: So where is to Messi? I've been living in South Australia close to twenty years now. I've never been to this summer. I feel like I've been in most parts.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It's right next to Croydon.
Speaker 1: This is Jodi from Oddie.
Speaker 2: Hey Hazy, who's asap Rocky.
Speaker 3: We're expecting a guest appearance. From either jay Z, Calvin Harris or her partner asat Rocky.
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with Aceps?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think his full name is as soon as Possible Rocky, but just to save time, calls himself a SAP shout out if we've got some of the as soon as possibles.
Speaker 3: Music MASTERSHIF alumni Callum Han joined us in the studio with some solid asparagus advice for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 7: French grooms used to eat asparagus and smash heaps of asparagus the night before their wedding to.
Speaker 1: Get ready for the big day. Really, so what gives them energy? Stamina?
Speaker 7: All of the above, heaps, vitamin E and potassium, So give you all the all the bits and bolves you need to get rearing for the big wedding.
Speaker 3: Now I'm looking at you because that's not the asparagus theory that I've.
Speaker 1: Heard vastly on how much you like your partner?
Speaker 3: I guess just on V Day I pend to heart built tribute to my husband. But Hazy must have missed the brief.
Speaker 1: Dear Carra, have you fit the cat? He's yelling at me. He's definitely got food in his bowl. What's his problem? Anyway? How are you? It's Valentine's Day and I just want to say how much I love and adored this super Bowl yesterday. Seriously, it's like the AFL Grand Final times a thousand. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day. You're one and only Andrew love you.
Speaker 3: And that meant there was no need for him to eat asparagus that night. I mean so to dwell Diary, But how can reading out suburbs be so hard? Sarah from Seafood meadodow Seafood, I can't say Seaford Meadow. I kept never in my entire life on this planet. Can I say Seaford Meadows?
Speaker 2: Jody, I live in Seaford, So you need to do better.
Speaker 9: Please all right?
Speaker 3: I don't need suburbs shaving from you. Abby in the newsroom, Thank you? And I was so happy for Gail. Is it Gail? It's not Gale? Not is Gail from Golf You Heights who we think one tickets to the great man in the jumpsuit?
Speaker 1: Gail is not fit? Is Gail Greenwood from golf View Heights?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Gals, like, is it me? And I said, no, it's not me, but it is you Gail Greenwood from Golf Few Heights.
Speaker 2: Also diary.
Speaker 3: I realized that I need to work on my boundaries. Don't hit important people.
Speaker 2: I once touched the premier inappropriately at the gym. Okay, so this is what happened Before I started this job. We used to work out at the same time.
Speaker 3: And so one day he's sitting sort of punch forward with his phone with his air pods in, and I walked past and I went hello like that, and he didn't hear me, and I went I forgot who he was and where I was, and I've got my place in this world.
Speaker 2: And I went and slapped him on the leg and he's a starter, looked up and went, oh, hello, cad I here you going.
Speaker 3: And my efforts to play s Club seven were hindered by hazy Okay, crack, that's the first first song.
Speaker 2: You just have to sing the next.
Speaker 1: Way that was ready go on wrong button, so too as.
Speaker 3: Soon as possible, Rocky, the good people of Seafood Meadows and to Pink welcome to Morson Lakes and have.
Speaker 2: A great weekend until next week. Oh my love, Jody, you go.
Speaker 3: The inaugural first edition of Jody's goodness me, I don't know if I should share my thoughts.
Speaker 1: I feel good getting those thoughts off your chest.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel good sort of shaming you for all your mistakes for the week. That feels pretty nice.
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's the feedback there. I didn't know I needed on a fresh Hey.
Speaker 3: Next week, we've got more nov Red Room exclusive invites to see topic at gotten across the day.
Speaker 2: If you missed it earlier this morning, it is going to go off.
Speaker 1: Oh yes. On top of that as well, pink tickets across the day and a big shout out to d D's Cafe at two hundred and one Main Street right sorry, Maine South Road and more that'll make it next week. Now it's in my brain as well, I'm like, oh, is that an early snippet for Jodie's diary next week. I've had two baking their goals.
Speaker 3: I know you have.
Speaker 1: I can highly recommend their coffee down here as well, really good stuff.
Speaker 3: We have a tab when we do breaking in the Burbs, and you've exceeded it this morning by yourself.
Speaker 1: This is a bloke who knows his way around an open bar and a free day. Can I just say as well? A big shout out to Sandy and Bill from Scottish Butcher Wholesale. So they were listening and they've heard me talk a couple times about my wife and how she has a Scottish heritage. So they just bought me a big pack full of Scottish goods which includes some haggis.
Speaker 2: Oh no way, yes, Oh you're going to tackle that in the way.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you what's in it, but you should eat some Scottish haggis.
Speaker 2: I won't do that. I probably won't.
Speaker 3: A big shout out to everyone who came down this morning as well to say gooday.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. We'll do it all again next week for breaking the burbs.
Speaker 2: Fun to a little baby George who came down. You're coming home with me.
Speaker 1: It's time for you to make a quick getaway, George, because Jodie has still going to hide you where you are.
Speaker 2: He's always gone, he's fled before.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. We'll do it all again next week. This has been breaking in the Burbs and keep it locked on over nine on nine throughout the day. If your next chance to score some cheese, I mean topic tickets. Pink tickets, it's all there. Will catch you on Monday morning. You have a fantastic day, so yep.