Speaker 1: Yes, it's a Christy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, okay, have you got your citronella spray.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I'm going to pop a little bit in my bum bag, little spray, and I imagine it comes in the same size as the little Specsavers, you know, lens wash.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it does.
Speaker 1: And every time you say something naughty or every time Tom accuses me of being insane.
Speaker 2: If you're not sure what we're talking about, Michelle just mentioned.
Speaker 3: In the news that our post is and now carrying around citronella spray to spray dogs that are attempting to attack them.
Speaker 1: It is the thing, you know. I know, it's been a long time since you had your dog, Brittany or whatever her name was, Steva. Ah. They really do not like postmin Yeah, they just don't. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Is it the fluo red or the bright colors they wear that the dogs find intimidating.
Speaker 1: You because they've you know, Murphy sees that it's not the bike, because he's quite happy with anyone else on a bike. It's the poor postman.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the movement of putting the paper in the box so tope.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he gets very vicious.
Speaker 3: Hey, after three o'clock, we're gonna be talking about Nicole Kidman, because can you believe it?
Speaker 1: She has a new film, what like after Baby Girl, which still hasn't really I mean, hasn't been released here yet, has it? Girl? Only just though.
Speaker 3: It's been in cinemas a few weeks. But she's got another film next though. Mister Chrissy thirteen twenty four ten. If you would like your mind read, Chrissy Swan is gonna leave the studio and mister Chrissy will enter.
Speaker 2: Read your mind and give you a Specsavers.
Speaker 1: Actually okay with Nicole and Keathy. Well, sometimes when you don't want to be at home, trouble in Paradise.
Speaker 3: He's got a new reality show. He's just signed up to Today's Things aren't good?
Speaker 2: That's hey, no, the.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show. Could he burn some incense? Plase? Specsavers is helping Chrissy with her mystical visions.
Speaker 2: Should have gone to Specsavers.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Victoria. I require payment up front. It's fifty five dollars if you paid by card, fifty dollars for cash.
Speaker 4: Fifty five dollars is a bit expensive, but okay, cut it is.
Speaker 1: You love neighbors, the show, ordered people, the show. Oh I used to, Yes, so I've written here Nana Wdding Why I don't know why, but that's where Channel ten used to be, in a suburb, in a suburb called Nana Wadding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have been there.
Speaker 1: Gusty, gusty winds.
Speaker 5: I live on Philip Island. It's often pretty gusty and windy.
Speaker 1: You have lost a hat.
Speaker 4: Oh, I haven't lost a hat, but I make.
Speaker 2: Cat Oh what's that called millinery?
Speaker 1: Millinery?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Not the way I do it. I just chop up towels and sm together.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What you chop up towels?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hat out of towels.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like something Justin Bieber would wear, like a floppy mixed mismatch hate.
Speaker 5: I dot would wear mine.
Speaker 1: But maybe does anybody wear them?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 7: And I give them this gift.
Speaker 2: Maybe you'd want one?
Speaker 3: Hey, no, dead, said Victoria. I would love one. I'm going to get Tom to give you our address.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, send you on. You're the best.
Speaker 1: What color? What color are you going to go?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Whatever? Victoria thinks, don't go rain Bell. We just because I'm gay, oh, okay, a nice statee of brown. Yes, yeah, yeah, brown's brown's a color of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 4: Very Oh, I've probably am.
Speaker 1: You've got to make an appointment.
Speaker 5: I'll do it.
Speaker 1: You do because you've you've seen yourself recently. You've gone, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did look down today, wow.
Speaker 1: And then you thought, oh my god, I thought this in summer. What's it going to be like in middle of July.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just think.
Speaker 7: I just think that.
Speaker 2: Actually, I just think I need to sort myself out. A penguin's fairy.
Speaker 1: No, the feathery, aren't they?
Speaker 5: The baby one's a furry.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's a good question. Do penguins have fur or feathers to feathers? I just thought, Tom, and I did know. I've I've had to suffer through many tutorials and like group tours about penguins. Have you obedient? You've got a chocolate labrador.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've got two very disobedient dogs and two disobedient children.
Speaker 1: Weeping friendly. You're really friendly, but sometimes it gets you into trouble. All the time you went looking, what was that there was something that happened in the supermarket or the second hand shop.
Speaker 5: Oh, the second hand shop always. I love the second hand shop.
Speaker 7: And answer ever talking and getting into trouble.
Speaker 1: What's the best thing you found in a second hand shop? Was it a piece of art?
Speaker 7: The designer bag.
Speaker 2: From who? Which designer?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I can't remember now, but I remember googling it and then selling it.
Speaker 2: Cotton cotton, Victoria, speaking of designer, you can get yourself a design a pair of sunglasses or glasses because you have a VIP Specsaviors voucher and two hundred and fifty dollars cash.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Can you recommend the Vivian Westwood Range? Extraordinary?
Speaker 2: I look forward to receiving my hat, Victoria, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan show. You know Jack in particular, he is a brutal judge like you think Judge Judas Shineling is tough. You haven't meant Judge Judith, Charles.
Speaker 2: Judith should be manual to ego when I'm drunk, actually, because that's not that.
Speaker 1: Do you know what a dream of mine would be is you and I just at a table at a like at the back of a restaurant, so you know, quiet, so I can hear you. Yeah, I'm not constantly going what say it again? No, I can hear you. And then we just got to scroll through Reddit and just do that all night and just eat fries and oysters.
Speaker 2: Deep dive on every article.
Speaker 1: God, can we do that please?
Speaker 2: And can work pay for it?
Speaker 1: That's a dream. I give you this because you are a brutal judge, particularly with people that say things like should I should I stay? Or should I go? She should? Now I'm going to say one hundred of the time you say that they should go.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: We debuted this segment last week, and I came into it with an open mind, but I soon realized after every caller we spoke to I recommended that they go.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did. You did go through the motions, though you asked a few questions, and then eventually like.
Speaker 2: Nah, leave, she should.
Speaker 1: I don't think there'll be anybody who will disagree with you on this one. Okay, Am I the A for wanting to divorce my husband because he added pe to my food? A few months ago, I started noticing that my food was tasting weird, not like bad, like, not like bad like rotten, just off. Specifically my overnight oats, my yogurt bowls, and sometimes even my brood coffee, that maybe the fridge was on the blink, but everything else seemed to be fine. To have a friend about it, and she was like, you need to put a camera in your fridge just in case, because it's just my, my husband and I living alone. The only other person coming over occasionally is that moms sometimes. So I did put the camera because I was losing my brain. Got a tiny one from Amazon. Set it up. Waited, I love that sentence. Set it up. Waited this man my husband peeing in my overnight oats? What and my brewed coffee? Took the lid off peede put the lid back in capitals.
Speaker 2: Shook it.
Speaker 1: That is vile, and then put it back in the fridge like nothing happened. I lost it. I went full psycho.
Speaker 2: I broke his.
Speaker 1: Psbive his TV. I threw his clothes outside in the snow. I messed up his shoes. Everything that is fair.
Speaker 2: That is so fair. Also, we shouldn't even have to ask these questions. Should go get out.
Speaker 1: If it starts with wee wie, where does it end?
Speaker 2: And like people have weird fetishes? All right?
Speaker 3: I get there's a certain subcategory of human being that is into pp but like that is just disgusting doing it into someone's food thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Absolutely horrified by that.
Speaker 2: That is horrific.
Speaker 3: Are you currently in a relationship and wondering whether you should stay or you should go?
Speaker 1: Are you in two minds about it? Just come approach the bench.
Speaker 2: And I will help you.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Are you in two minds about staying or going? Give us a call, tell us what your problems are, Put them all on the table and we'll tell you. We'll tell you should just say should you go? Now?
Speaker 3: And just for sharing your relationship issue with us, we will give you a double pass to Hoits book now at hoits dot com dot au. Now, this is we launched this segment last week, Swanny, and this story you've presented is quite unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It is unbelieved. A woman started noticing that her I love her overnight oats, specifically, they've got a funny little wei taste overnight oats even without even without weigh in them. Yeah, they've just got a little yeah.
Speaker 3: Which is weird because last week you revealed how much you love your carmon oats.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's porridge. It's not an overnight ote. Okay, don't you think bursha sort of tastes a bit? Were we?
Speaker 2: I think you like the taste of wet.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, and either did this woman, because she was like, well, mom my, rolled oats taste weird. My coffee tastes wed. Now if you could taste something bad over brewed black coffee, my god. Anyway, it turns out she bought a little camera put it in the fridge. God, her friend suggested it. And wouldn't you have loved to have been a fly on the.
Speaker 2: Wall with that great tip?
Speaker 1: If O were you, I would get one of those little cameras off Amazon.
Speaker 2: You never know it'll be delivered. But it's tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: It's almost as they do that, by the way.
Speaker 2: The next day. Yeah. Oh, it's impressive.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of like you hear often stories of people putting their ex's toothbrush in the TOI ah, that.
Speaker 1: Is disgusting that I'm not a very vengeful person.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she put this camera in and she saw footage of her husband, not just someone she met at a bar, her husband.
Speaker 3: Jack, the fact, she's taken to Reddit to ask whether she should stay or she should go.
Speaker 2: It's quite unbelievable.
Speaker 1: To she knows what she must do.
Speaker 3: I love the top comment from Skinny Pig forty five is this is disgusting. Leave him and go to the cops and press assault charges because that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Assault.
Speaker 1: It's so bad, so dastedly creepy says, well, you do have footage for court. I'd call the Bully the Crissy Swan Show. She's getting a bit excited about Eurovision.
Speaker 2: Oh, Chrissy's click. I feel like.
Speaker 1: It's been a bit blue the last few years. I haven't been excited for a while, but I feel like the temperature is about to heat up. SBS has picked the candidate who's going to.
Speaker 2: Perform, so none of this Eurovision decides stuff.
Speaker 1: Australia to remember that it was a whole show. We would perform, you'd vote, which is like the olden days, double ow, double five.
Speaker 2: I mean that screams cost cutting. Sorry, I'm putting on a show. We'll just decide.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe Australia doesn't know how to decide, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Also that I mean they screwed it up with Reggie Bird? Am I right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Jokes? Crisis one was the real winner.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they have chosen a exciting and unusual act. The song he's going to be performing is called Milkshake manad.
Speaker 2: I love it. He should do a remix with Kellus.
Speaker 1: What does he mean by that? I can tell you want a taste of the Milkshake Man.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me that on it.
Speaker 1: Okay. He's a French background and I should call him by his name.
Speaker 3: Gojo if you want to look at him on Instagram.
Speaker 2: His handle is Hey, I'm go Jo, Hey, Gojo.
Speaker 1: His father is French, so he's got that downpat the whole eurobiz got it. And he's like, there are French words in the song in the Milkshake Man. Yeah. So you know he's hoping that that gets him a few votes, but as he says, you can't dictate votes, maybe they won't like milkshakes Australia.
Speaker 8: My name is Gojo and I would be representing Australia at Eurovision twenty twenty five. I would be bringing the Milkshake Man to Basil and Switzerland and I can't wait to see you there.
Speaker 1: Don imagine how horrified his father would be who is you know, I imagine quite an elegant Frenchman wee wie, and then he his son. He never would have thought growing up on the outskirts of Paris that he would have a son that sounded like that when he opened his mouth. Make him speak again, Jack, make him speak, Yes.
Speaker 2: Get Australia.
Speaker 8: My name's Gojo, and I would be representing Australia at Eurovision Australia.
Speaker 1: My name's gaijag Well.
Speaker 2: He grew up off the Greed with his family in Wa, so I wonder if his dad was there for that.
Speaker 1: I just love it so much. If you've spent any time at all on TikTok, we are just talking rubbish and you're like, I've been all over this for ages. He became famous on the tiki talkie as much I hate a friend Aaron calls it for this number.
Speaker 2: I can say she's got a talent where she.
Speaker 1: Well, I love it, missus Hollywood, that's a true talent. I'm really excited. I reckon wear a chance?
Speaker 2: Should we go over?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 1: I just can I tell you like Europe is wonderful? You know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a long way way, But man, is it worth it?
Speaker 1: I just don't think I've got it in me.
Speaker 2: No, so one, don't be like that yet, don't.
Speaker 1: Be that's it. No, I think last year that was it. I was one and done.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. We'll talk about this affair. We can't put a nail in your europe coffin already.
Speaker 1: Hey, guess who's on a plane. Not me, obviously, Strake.
Speaker 2: He's down here. Man, he's got.
Speaker 1: Four more shows. My mind is blown. I'm such a good girl that it would not cross my mind. Yeah, if I had four things booked that people were counting on me to turn up to do, it would not cross my mind unless I was dead to not do it, to brazenly fly out. People are following him on flight Raider. Yes.
Speaker 3: So he took off out of Brisbane this morning after performing last night. He's got it's showing because they have to log where they're going. It's showing that his jet is going to stop in Fiji and then I believe.
Speaker 1: Why year, and then onto Canada, back.
Speaker 3: Home to Toronto. And he's still got four shows left. He's got a show in Brisbane on March four. He's then got to go to Auckland for a couple of shows. He had another Sydney show left.
Speaker 1: What does he just go now?
Speaker 2: I'm going Well, here's my theory. He went real hard right at the start of his trip.
Speaker 3: He was at Mason Bitade and he was at Crown, He went to Perth, went to Sydney.
Speaker 2: I think he's just like, I've had enough, I want to go home. What I think, hold on, we're going home.
Speaker 1: I think I think he had an inside spy in his entourage and Australian represented it. That gave him all the great places to go to in Melbourne because they're your places. Now. How much time have you spent in Brisbane to recommend anywhere for Drake to go. He's had a loss, he misses Mesombaitabe.
Speaker 2: So he's back to Toronto.
Speaker 1: This is the Chrissy swan show, Dray come on now.
Speaker 2: Champagne puppies telling fibbs.
Speaker 1: Don't lie. How can you have a clash in your schedule with something else when this has been booked.
Speaker 2: For months months.
Speaker 3: As we said before in Clickbait, swanning, he's had enough of Australia.
Speaker 2: He's seen and done everything he needs to and he has jetted off.
Speaker 1: Your nose is growing, Champagne. But show me your tongue, Show me your tongue, Champagne.
Speaker 2: How about we focus on an artist that still is in this country.
Speaker 1: Yes, what a.
Speaker 2: Man, My true love Billie Eilish.
Speaker 1: I've not heard one bad word about that woman.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything bad you could say about her, Oh except that bad guy is a hit.
Speaker 3: The reason we talk about her is she is talking about her. She is on Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel this afternoon. They will be sitting down with her.
Speaker 1: So exciting? Are you green with envy?
Speaker 2: Look? I would be. I'm absolutely jealous. Yeah, but Blackers loves her equally as much as I do.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he's like an OG fan, So I'm happy that he's sitting down with her.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's fair, Yeah, surprisingly kind of.
Speaker 2: Four to ten.
Speaker 3: Next, we are playing around of Chrissie's quisy If you would like a limited edition bum bag jump on the line.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, So feel like a Winter fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: That song does not end, and Swanny, I've just had a look. It's four minutes three seconds, But that's a radio edit so.
Speaker 1: The original would be something around the seven hundred and forty minute mass spot on Let's give away a bum bag, Chrissies, Quizzy, Hey, Emma, one of the great names.
Speaker 4: Oh, hello, so.
Speaker 2: Solid, so kind in one of the great suburbs as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, I know it's very flubrious here. Do you see Jack there ever? Or his parents?
Speaker 5: No, I haven't bumped into him, and I know lots of people in the village, so yeah, maybe maybe next.
Speaker 3: Week we speak of the Mountainizer village. I don't actually live there anymore, but I visit my parents often.
Speaker 2: Emma.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The reason you don't the reason you don't see him in even though he says he lives in Frankston. Hello, Jessica, Yes, how you're going?
Speaker 5: I'm good. I'm excited but nervous.
Speaker 1: I'm good. What are you excited about? What's the best outcome for you for the next three minutes?
Speaker 5: Honestly, I just need some cheering up, and I am on school pickup and I'm waiting for the chaos. So I feel like this will get me through the next half an hour of.
Speaker 1: How old are your kids?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: I had three under two, so I've got the twins in grade one and my youngest is four years old, so shoos and kinder, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, and they're so tired and crank you know.
Speaker 2: All right, let's try and win one of you, ladies, this incredible crisis one show Bumba.
Speaker 1: It's kind of you. Your names are your buzzes gears, best five. First one to get to three wins the bag question, can you name Australia's Eurovision contest into this year?
Speaker 4: It's go Jo and he's thinking about milkshake.
Speaker 1: He's cute as a button.
Speaker 2: Can tell you you want to taste milk?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? I think you want a taste of the milkshake. Man, he seems to be shaking you.
Speaker 2: Never mind.
Speaker 1: Question number two. Who is the king of the gods in Greek? Emma? If it's you, it is Zeus?
Speaker 2: Two points? Question number three.
Speaker 1: I don't worry. You're getting prizesn't it?
Speaker 2: No? No? I will manage it.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm at scopular right to.
Speaker 1: I feel your isn't it okay?
Speaker 5: Thank you? Good luck?
Speaker 1: Hey? Can I tell you, Emma and Jestice between you and me and the fence pearl that we're on air. We're on air. That's no, no, no, no, no, no no. The best thing about me being on air, he said, I can't do this called pick up.
Speaker 2: Question number three.
Speaker 1: Nine years ago today, Fifth Harmony released this bop. What is that.
Speaker 4: Emma called work?
Speaker 1: Let's call work from home? Which is some sort of mystic chrissy moment for them because that was before COVID and nobody knew what work from home?
Speaker 6: Men?
Speaker 2: Alrighty, no one gets that. Question number four.
Speaker 1: Jax just cracked it with me. How many wives did King Henry the eighth Pa? Yes, Emma, no, Jess, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just have a crack.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: Which pop star are rigally? Tomdel Yes?
Speaker 2: Correct, she's on the scoreboard one point to two to Emma. Question number six, what is.
Speaker 1: The national animal of Canada? Emma Jess one bite Emma Canda No, I don't want to lie. No, they both look like a beaver.
Speaker 2: It's a beaver.
Speaker 1: Close so close.
Speaker 2: Question number seven for the win, Where.
Speaker 1: Does rain come from?
Speaker 7: GM?
Speaker 2: Jet? Yes?
Speaker 1: Cloud? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Question number eight for the win for either of you?
Speaker 1: Which battery size is smaller, double A or triple A?
Speaker 5: Yes, triple A?
Speaker 1: Correct? Wow?
Speaker 2: Far out? She really stole that.
Speaker 7: I heard it right?
Speaker 1: Okay, please give them both.
Speaker 2: Because we can't be giving. We can't be giving away ladies. If you don't shut up, you'll get nothing. Okay, no, no, no, what we're going to do here. It's even better. Jess is winning the bum bag, but you are both winning a double pass to Holts to enjoy bigger screens, better sound, and comfy your seats. Book now at hois dot com dot you and you also both get a Baker's Delight voucher. How did that say?
Speaker 1: That's good? That's good? Yes, yeah, that was in Sick.
Speaker 2: Thank you, ladies. You were both brilliant.
Speaker 1: How powerful do you feel, Jack? You feel very powerful.
Speaker 2: I'm exhausted the Crazy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. If you think you're tired, you got to shush. You gotta shush, shush, shush, because Nicole Kidman is working and has worked like a maniac for so long. Remember we first sort of got Winter, but we were like, hang on, is that another Nicole Kidman film?
Speaker 3: I think it was about halfway through last year, they're like the third Nicole Kidman film was announced and we were like, wait.
Speaker 2: How are they doing this? How is she doing this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it's like, alwa is that the one about the you know, crazy woman. No, it's the one about the religious woman. It was just one after the other, and people also were tweaking. She was going on you know tonight shows, and they're like, how do you do it? And she's like, oh, I'm doing it because you know, if I don't, then the movies don't get up, which I thought was a valid excuse.
Speaker 3: That's a good excuse that someone's fed her. Though, You're doing it because life's expensive.
Speaker 1: Surely no one wants to work that much.
Speaker 2: She's got a lot of kids, though she doesn't how many does she have? Two? It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she's got those other two. But aren't they the older ones, the cruise ones? But aren't they as strange? I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's still got to pay for the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say so anyway, we were right. Twenty seventeen, she made five films. Five Now, I just I remember I always thought that movies take like nine months to make.
Speaker 2: Obviously, not swany. Let me just rewind back to that comment.
Speaker 3: Okay, five films in twenty seven she made Yeah, guess what else came out in twenty seventeen, A full season.
Speaker 2: Of Big Little Lies, Come on, that's five films and a full television.
Speaker 1: She's been cloned.
Speaker 3: And then last year in twenty twenty four, three films, A Family Affair, Baby Girl, and Spellbound. But that's just movies. We haven't even looked at the TV shows. She also did The Perfect Couple and Expats two TV series, and she's.
Speaker 1: Got a brand new one that's been released now. It's only February. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It's called Holland, Good Holland.
Speaker 1: It does look very good.
Speaker 2: It's on Prime this one Prime video. Should we listen to the trailer?
Speaker 1: Trailer? Every day? I get to wake up in the best place on earth, Harland, Michigan. I look around myself and it feels like a dream. It's just perfect.
Speaker 2: Now it's important to me announci you feel safe here? It was really super innate. Now, did you do something different?
Speaker 1: Braw Mustard and steady Yellow? I felt like doing something a little crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Hey, that's a different accent.
Speaker 1: That last bit was not. She gets to have whatever she can do. But that sounds different. That does sound different.
Speaker 3: There's a rule in her contract where the director isn't allowed to give notes about her accent.
Speaker 2: Because in that is it the perfect couple.
Speaker 3: She went in and out of an American Australian accent, so obviously, and it was clearly never like that note was never given.
Speaker 1: Have we noticed that as well in the Hugh Grant one, that we were really into that murdering New York in New York. That was fantastic. Yeah, we enjoyed that. I mean, listen to us, you know, throwing throwing stones a stuck old kidman's accent, as if we could do any better.
Speaker 2: The undoing, the undoing, that was good.
Speaker 1: It was riveting, but in a really basic way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thirteen twenty four to ten. We want to know, do you think you work harder or work more than Nicole Kidman? Like maybe you do a morning shift at the bakery, and then you work at the supermarket all day, and then on the weekends you work at your local pool.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I just don't think anyone in the known universe works harder than NICOLEI.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 3: Just for sharing us your work schedule will give you a Baker's Delight voucher.
Speaker 1: Us the Chrissy Swan Show. You know you've heard the saying what is it The devil works hard, but Chris Jenna works harder. I'm changing that the devil works hard.
Speaker 2: But Nicole Cole Kidman works harder.
Speaker 1: We have just gotten used to her movie Baby Girl being.
Speaker 2: Released so fantastic and super towey. Really yeah, like pick wisely, who you go to the cinema with to watch it? Is what I'm told?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you don't go with your dad. No, that's the worst moment of anyone's life. Yeah, when things are getting creepy on the on the screen. Anyway, we are got over that. And now there's a new one. It's called Holland. She talks about mustard. She sounds weird.
Speaker 2: Great recap. Put that on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Her fourth film, you know, within a twelve month period.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's just movies. That's or even TV shows because she also dabbles in TV.
Speaker 1: She made five. And these are not bit rolls. These are not just like walk on say hello. She's carrying these films.
Speaker 2: Isn't she. I mean her accent stop, but she's her house. I love Nicole Kibben so much so I take back that little bit of shade.
Speaker 3: But thirteen twenty four to ten we're asking do you work harder than Nicole Kidman?
Speaker 2: Like? Is your daily schedule nuts?
Speaker 1: I just can't imagine. Hello Sarah, Hello, how are you guys? What does your day look like?
Speaker 4: Well, I'll run you through an example which I had on Mondays. So I work up and I do my boring sales job during the day eight hours, and then I headed off to my fung job, which is hairdressing. So that was an eight a m. Til ten pm to day. I'm going to also have a toddler, I have three pets, and I have a husband. Oh my god, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: When do you Are you only ever alone in the car?
Speaker 4: Yes? And I turn the radio up very loud, and I've seen the highway.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you carve out a bit more time than that, because you're going insane. Take it from me. Eventually, If your only alone time is in the car to and from work, schoole.
Speaker 4: Well, I actually work at home, so I don't even get the car rid.
Speaker 2: Oh Sarah, Oh that is grim, Sarah.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you what the shop A Baker's Delight voucher, my friend, it's on its way to love bakers.
Speaker 1: I would cure for a savory role right now.
Speaker 2: I know we've got no Baker's products here at the moment, and it makes me really sad.
Speaker 1: Hello Mary, Hello Mary, Mary, Mary, Hi Mary, Hi?
Speaker 6: How are you so good?
Speaker 1: What a gorgeous name? Tell me? Are you busier than Nicole Kitchen?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm a single mom to three teenagers, and I run three businesses of my own, and I also subcontract to another company.
Speaker 1: What are the businesses?
Speaker 6: Okay, I've got a chauffeur in company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every mom's got one of them. Am I.
Speaker 2: Stay around?
Speaker 6: But also I do owning as a side hostal and I also run an Airbnb And on top of all that, I've got after sole activity for kids and you know, driving to them from school and whatnot o seven days a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So do you see your friends?
Speaker 6: Very really?
Speaker 1: Oh Mary, this is really sad. What's the point?
Speaker 2: Do you ever find yourself asking what's the point? Yes?
Speaker 6: I do, yes, But then I look at my three kids and I do it for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And how teen are they?
Speaker 2: Mare?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 6: Sixteen, fourteen and eleven?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, same as mine?
Speaker 6: Here there you go, and I got three girls. It's kid Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You know now I hear you. I'm in this. I reckon that is a sort of little known pocket single mum and that that age group of kids you literally do nothing but work and provide for them, try and teach them how to live.
Speaker 3: Mary Baker's Delight voucher for you. Let's finish with Russell. Russell, do you think you've give Nicola run for her money?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 7: Hey going guys, good Russ What do I love you? I've been meaning to call in for ages, but I never get a chance I get to talk to you. Brother.
Speaker 1: You don't sound old enough for us.
Speaker 7: I'm thirty four, I have three jobs and three little kids.
Speaker 2: Run us through the three jobs, Russell.
Speaker 7: I'm a chef for the daycare Monday to Friday seven two or three, and I'll delivered pizzas three nights a week and then also work at the local pub on Friday Saturday nights.
Speaker 1: So Russell, you you make the food that the kids at daycare will eat there and nowhere else, right, So you're like a wizard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well thanks, I've been a couple of weeks now and the kids are loving the food.
Speaker 1: When you cook that food for your kids, do they eat it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my kids are pretty good. We usually all cook together and then they like to eat what we cook.
Speaker 8: So yeah, the Chrissy Swan.
Speaker 1: Show, well, that song feels like it's from a very long time ago. You're listening to the Christy Swan Show. The reason I say that is because we're going here Chrissy's clique fait red alert emergency. What Justin Bieber is not well? Some footage appeared not that long ago and it's still up. You reckon it's because he's on a plane.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I mean I think the footage is fun, but I could see in the footage.
Speaker 1: You think it's fun.
Speaker 2: Well, like he seems like he's having a good time. He doesn't seem unwell in the footage, Jack, No, look he's not. Like go to his Instagram that Justin Bieber. I shared it to my story because it.
Speaker 1: Makes I arrived at a party or a house and you were in the kitchen with someone I didn't know doing this.
Speaker 2: Happens most weekends.
Speaker 1: I would drag you out by your clickable T shirt ha ha, and of call your mother like a bike, like a.
Speaker 2: He's dabbling in a bit of wrap.
Speaker 1: Well that sounds fine, but we've seen the visual his eyes, he looks like the scream that that piece of art by Edvard Munch.
Speaker 2: You know, he looks he looks like he's been hanging out with Snoop Dogg. Let's just think.
Speaker 1: About eyes look like the two eggs that I cracked in a bowl for my son this morning. Just glossy staring.
Speaker 2: Up at me.
Speaker 7: Like a magpie, like a bad guy.
Speaker 2: That guy he flies high like a magpie.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon he's that's a Billie Eilish thing. May apparently that the magpie that has a face of a seagull inside it was a Billie Eilish thing. Oh yeah, she said at one of her shows, I think, and then that the second one, the second line of that stupid drug addled song also references Billie Eilish like a magpie, like a bad guy. There you go, Maybe he did.
Speaker 2: He did feature on bad guy guy.
Speaker 1: God. I really, I really wish she would check himself into someone, clean up his act. Something really sad there. I want to talk about Zoe Cravats queen now Lenny Kraviats. I'm old enough to know her father, and he is magic. Have you done a deep dive? Into Lenny Kravitz's music, like.
Speaker 2: Properly, he would really like it. I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he had a daughter with Lisa Bonne from The Cosby Show and that is the result. I know, the most brilliant. She's such a great actress. She went out with Channing Tatum for a while.
Speaker 3: We were talking about Nicole Kidman earlier. I fell in love with Zoe on Big Little Lies.
Speaker 2: That's when I first her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was great in that she was She's like a I don't know, she's a kinetic energy.
Speaker 2: She's a full vibe.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she sat down with El magazine and talked about the end of her relationship with Channing Tatum. I just never thought they looked right together.
Speaker 3: You did always say it, whereas I'm the complete opposite. I remember seeing the pat peaks of them riding their bikes through New York City and I was like, what an iconic cool couple like love them?
Speaker 1: That is a very cool thing to do. But what is the term when a woman leaves a man and she just it's not a glow up?
Speaker 2: Is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: It's it should be a specific thing, No, because you can have a glow up anytime you don't have to be newly single revenge like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go glow up a breakup.
Speaker 1: Glow up sometimes, in fact, most of the time, women just they just look magnificent a relationship. There's nothing to do with the man. It's you know, I'm not being mean here, but look at her.
Speaker 2: She's been reborn. But what did she say about him?
Speaker 1: She said it was grateful. She's grateful for him.
Speaker 2: You didn't even want to read the main part of the story because he was nice about it. Read the quote, it's lovely.
Speaker 1: I love this thing that we made together and I care for him very much. I just feel so grateful that we got to go on that journey together. When she win Australian Idol says, he has so much more coming and I think he's in a place as an actor where he's feeling really confident and people are seeing different sides of him.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. Hopefully they get back together. I love them. I love Billy eilish more and coming up on Ricky leat Tim and Joel next they are sitting down with her.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait to hear this same.
Speaker 2: I've also had a sneak peek at the log and there's a lot of Billy.
Speaker 1: Eilish fantastic log I wonder if the consummate professional and radio god Tim Blackwell will actually have a few rough feathers over Billy Eilish.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Dore you