Speaker 1: Hello, working too the podcast. Hello, the fan's here, everyone's here. Hello.
Speaker 2: There, guys did something on the pod yesterday that was a complecte flop.
Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 3: I missed the party, yes, except to drive back. Oh my god. I had to drive back from Geelong. It took it was an hour there.
Speaker 4: It took closer to two hours getting back because of all the traffic at nine o'clock on the freeway getting out of the West Gate.
Speaker 3: And then I think you guys might have been doing the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, but you ran to something.
Speaker 4: Well. I was supposed to be in at ten o'clock meeting that was from ten to eleven, and I ran in at five to eleven and they're like, that concludes the meeting, and I was like, what time present?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got two minutes. A couple of minutes. We're doing pot Brady, don't be that guy.
Speaker 4: Do we have a ten o'clock Well, if we've got a ten o'clock meeting, we don't be that Okay, good.
Speaker 1: Point, good point. Don't pausing for the meeting.
Speaker 3: I think we have to. If someone's waiting for us, I think we have to.
Speaker 1: Pull pausing for the meeting. We'll be back. We must return. I'll play whole music stand by.
Speaker 5: I probably won't be back, and we are back.
Speaker 3: I said I wouldn't be back. They said it couldn't be done.
Speaker 1: She lied, She lied.
Speaker 3: Here she bloody is hey? Melbourne is grim today?
Speaker 6: Look out?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Look how dark It's so dark.
Speaker 6: It's like the world.
Speaker 3: You know why. It's because the corpse.
Speaker 4: Flowers dying and Melbourne is sad, grieving, grieving the lost glasses.
Speaker 1: It's darkness. The screens aren't as well, so it's all.
Speaker 3: But that should make outside look bright. It looks plus, it's like it's real grim. Everyone looks sad out there.
Speaker 4: I'm not sad, but but Brodie worries summer suit today, have just missed.
Speaker 3: A massive storm comes through?
Speaker 6: How dark is it?
Speaker 1: No screens?
Speaker 2: Because my profile is not connected to the recording. Yeah, I got a new car, a new car.
Speaker 3: Because he's lost year and he hasn't been parking in there.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: In the corporate today on the on the weather.
Speaker 1: License plates, I'm a Victoria license plates me.
Speaker 3: I actually did it myself and I was so proud of it.
Speaker 1: True story.
Speaker 2: When you're to get new license plates, did you think there was a service where they come out to your current change.
Speaker 3: I did, I just paid eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: And they said, did you bring a screwdriver to take your old ones off the new ones? I said no, I just paid eight hundred dollars at someone else's job.
Speaker 3: He literally handed it over to me and said good luck. Yeah, and I said for what? And also she goes.
Speaker 1: Drivers said the funk?
Speaker 3: Would I have a screwdriver in the car? Do I look like a building?
Speaker 7: I was on my hands and knees in the middle of my pajamas trying to change.
Speaker 4: They did?
Speaker 3: They make it. They made me drive reason.
Speaker 6: I had to do it at home.
Speaker 3: When you're leaving the road.
Speaker 4: They made me put them in the window, so like those number plates are no longer valid and you drive and I'm like, well, how do I get out of here?
Speaker 3: I said, We'll put them on you.
Speaker 1: You look like you worked for car dealership.
Speaker 3: I literally drove home and then just put them in the bin. I didn't know what to do. Money to return them?
Speaker 1: Don't you people to use them for bank shop?
Speaker 3: Okay, is going to make cash.
Speaker 1: First class?
Speaker 3: Well, she's just just announced you're innocent.
Speaker 6: There ain't no first class in jail, there is no there is, though, who.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon out of all of us? Would go well in jail?
Speaker 7: Brody I went to the Alcatraze Bar on the weekend, would be Alcatraze Tamed Immersive Cocktail Experience.
Speaker 1: Is that like the Titanic one? What's the Titanic Titanic Bar in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: You know there is now titan Technique in Sydney. I want to go.
Speaker 6: That looks tries was. It's like it's almost like a film set. They've made a real prison and you go in, you're giving your orange jumps it'd be very fun and you have to sneak in your booze and then you give your boots to the bar and they make like very nice cocktails for you. But then there's like actors who come through and there's a.
Speaker 1: Let me go, not even for a pantomom. I'm here for a.
Speaker 6: It's very good and the cocktails they make are great. Look Look at Olive us in our orange jumpsuit and I'm a photo.
Speaker 1: Who did you go with? My friend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're literally matching your sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Mate, your sort of thing thought.
Speaker 3: That looks lock them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last night.
Speaker 6: They're good. The same guy from the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the second day.
Speaker 6: Are you sending me your voice out with the guy and his friend?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, his friend was Irish.
Speaker 1: Translate. Do you know him?
Speaker 3: Uh no, he's yeah, he's cool.
Speaker 1: How's it going good? Is this the same the same guy from the other week? I just kissing the car park.
Speaker 8: But I haven't seen him in a while because I have my mom my mum was in town.
Speaker 1: It was the second date.
Speaker 8: We went to.
Speaker 1: Don't get confused, now.
Speaker 9: We went to Lawn College Lawn, right, yeah, I met there. No, we'd met her? No, No, like when they're together, when they're together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait where did we go the first time? What? How would I know? Oh?
Speaker 8: Now, that's bloody. You're right, well, I didn't expect to be hit with these questions. I can't remember Republic five of the.
Speaker 6: Pub by the way to leave the College Lawn ticket.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was that early though, when we just hung out out skirt skirt anyway.
Speaker 2: We were.
Speaker 3: Both at.
Speaker 4: Cambell and Tim Andrews, Michael and Elton John they were great, and John Foreman and John Foreman. John Foreman got a lot of air time at that show. Sleeps very clever as a conductor. Macy didn't understand what a conductor did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't realize.
Speaker 9: I was so confused.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: So that's what he does into the new Boy the Orchestra.
Speaker 6: Remember we spoke to John Foreman at the place.
Speaker 1: Did you listen to music when you were.
Speaker 3: Hanging out alone?
Speaker 4: She obviously doesn't want to talk about it. And this is a workplace and you need to respect people's broundies. And today today is kind of will kindness date.
Speaker 1: It is supporting something.
Speaker 3: Nice to may say something kind to Macy.
Speaker 1: Please, you are a catch, Mace.
Speaker 4: And by the way, when something gets told to say something kind of kindness day, you can't take the pieces.
Speaker 3: You are a catch.
Speaker 1: You are a catch.
Speaker 3: He's still waiting on our individual ones.
Speaker 1: But we are out of time, out of time music. Will we be seeing him again like we saw Friday?
Speaker 6: Actually, oh yeah, where you're going?
Speaker 1: Well about the first time. She doesn't know, she doesn't know where she is now.
Speaker 3: Actually we're going to this cool thing.
Speaker 6: I'll put you on the list with the QT the cool thing list.
Speaker 1: Will there be wings? There will be wings.
Speaker 2: I spoke to someone about that the other day. They backed up that there was no communal food.
Speaker 1: You're reading someone's good functions. She just kept eating all night all I saw him chicken.
Speaker 3: I think there was a function functioned.
Speaker 6: That's why I told you to put on.
Speaker 1: You wait someone's dinner.
Speaker 2: And then another bottle of wings came out because someone had eaten the first.
Speaker 1: I'll give you. That was fucking you bull ship. Serious. It wasn't communal food. You just set that is a function. The function.
Speaker 6: It wasn't a function.
Speaker 1: She was on the list.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll put you on the list.
Speaker 1: I was at home.
Speaker 6: Where are you? You're no? It does?
Speaker 1: I'm stress?
Speaker 3: Do you mind? Do you mind if I come and meet you at the QT?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Brother, I she wasn't list.
Speaker 6: Where are you beside the wings with Clint?
Speaker 3: Where's Clint?
Speaker 6: If you don't want to call? Where are you?
Speaker 3: Seriously?
Speaker 6: You want to go home?
Speaker 3: Can I just get an update? Have you forgiven yet?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was good, proud of you. I'm happy rightly?
Speaker 3: So was mad at you?
Speaker 6: Alrightly?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? She was so worried about me.
Speaker 2: Get I don't think she'd be worried anymore. One of the text state Jason, why would.
Speaker 9: She be worried? About you idiot, because on your idios he ends all day and he said.
Speaker 1: And just went, hey, don't fucking idiot, You're all good exactly.
Speaker 3: Any yeah, yeah, laughing, you having a laughing laughing.
Speaker 1: Did you try and make the moves when you got home at midnight?
Speaker 6: Did it work?
Speaker 1: Did you try and make the moves when you got home at midnight? I always do how to go?
Speaker 7: Oh sometimes the conversions rate, it's not excellent.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the conversion rate is not not a field girl that night, nor it doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 1: What a lucky girl.
Speaker 3: Lucky girl?
Speaker 2: Alright, it's any other housekeeping before we got um kind be kind, bekind.
Speaker 1: Gratulations on the new I'm sad.
Speaker 3: I just watched the Corpse plant last stream.
Speaker 4: Again, guys, there's still people going off.
Speaker 1: There are people. People are still lined up to go through it all.
Speaker 3: No, it's not flopped yet, so.
Speaker 1: They still lined up still as it closed?
Speaker 3: Is the flower just if you can just hold horses.
Speaker 1: Are out of time?
Speaker 3: The people still there, no way, what's temperature?
Speaker 1: And then you can just tell me.
Speaker 6: Is it still smelly? Can you tell them the live stream.
Speaker 1: What's the temp?
Speaker 3: You should post a photo of just tho it's really closed up. It's not very fun anymore.
Speaker 1: We did perfect time.
Speaker 3: It closes up and then it curls still still people going through.
Speaker 4: Did we mentioned because you know it doesn't it only I know it only flowers for forty hour hours, but it doesn't. Actually it looks like a tree until this moment. So this is still the flower part. It's just the smell, isn't there?
Speaker 6: So the dragon yesterday about how there's another one?
Speaker 4: There is another one right next to tell you when's that blooming must go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about three to seven years.
Speaker 1: They've got him in rotation.
Speaker 3: He's on seven to ten.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I he I thought on the think.
Speaker 4: They planted at the same time, right, No, Carl and Jackie don't have the exclicit correspond the kJ BOS was in go down for the corpse plant.
Speaker 1: Probably they would have been on it. Ays, have a great day, thank you? Do you want to share it? What kind of s things?
Speaker 3: Say something nice?
Speaker 1: Or don't you say something nice? What's nice about him?
Speaker 3: Come on, I'll say, I reckon, he's got a good rig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just taking out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're just taking out.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 6: What's his Irish friend's name?
Speaker 3: Ben shout, Oh yeah, Irish, Do you mean Ben?
Speaker 6: No, sounds like a bugg.
Speaker 1: No, Lord, not just something Naster, not guys.
Speaker 3: I just love his old Gotta get him going to the Elwood.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I have a grand dag tomorrow