Speaker 1: On scorn lids Australia. This is the Reader Panalkey Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Paney Show. Coming up tonight, we'll look at the inflationary pressure of Labour's reckless spending, with the inflation rate jumping to four percent. The ABC's Trump derangement syndrome exposed again with a car crash interview with Republican Marjorie Taylor Green. Douglas Murray joins me in just a moment and we'll be discussing everything from the deadly anti Christian violence in Pakistan, to the Victorian government embracing kill testing, to the downfall of the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. And we'll look at Tucker Carlson taking on an Australian journalist. It doesn't go too well for the full ass.
Speaker 3: You don't just go for the quick sugar fix of importing new people like That's my position.
Speaker 1: And if you think that's racist, that's your problem.
Speaker 4: I never called you a racist, but of course you but of course you are suggesting.
Speaker 1: And I must say one of the reasons why people don't.
Speaker 3: Like people like you in the media is that you never say exactly what you mean, your slurs are all by implication.
Speaker 5: This is the same theory or as you say, idea that has inspired the New York Buffalo shooting. Word.
Speaker 4: Come on to what I mean, it's also inspired. It's not, first of all, it's inspired the.
Speaker 1: Worst, the one of the worst Australian time, just stupid in the media. I guess it doesn't pay well. Look, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I've lived among people like you for too long and I don't mean to I don't mean to call you, call you stupid. Maybe you're just pretending to be.
Speaker 2: And like joing the Alkinsy Schofield will be joining me with the latest royal and celebrity news, plus the segment that has millions of views each and every week. We call it Left is Losing It, and tonight it includes this fielded judge, yes, judge.
Speaker 6: By pointing the finger at Republicans and saying it's their fault, not the fault of the Biden administration that lifted the remain in Mexico policies.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is best selling author of groundbreaking works including the Strange Death of Europe, The Madness of Crowds, and The War on the West. Douglas Murray We will get to Victoria's new pill testing policy and more permissive attitude to illicit drugs shortly, but let's start in New York, where the stench of marijuana is often lingering in the air. And it's a New York sixteen district that the far left suffered a blow. The squad is one member down after Jamal Bowman lost his primary race by quite a margin. This is despite AOC's best efforts over the weekend to whip up support in the Bronx. And it didn't take long for the New York Times to blame You guessed that the Jews. It was a flood of pro Israel money that did it. But after a backlash on Eggs and questions from the New York Post, the Times did alter its headline. But we should not be surprised, Douglas, that the first instinct of the New York Times is to blame Israel. Blame the Jews.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I think that the reason why Jamal Bowman lost was because he was a hideous representative his district. Seems to think he should talk about foreign affairs in a far off country about which he knows nothing, rather than doing anything for the people of his district, and I think another reason he lost was because of the sort of scenes we're seeing there. Alexandri Okees Portes seemed to think when she was trying to rally up the Bronx so a really small number of people the other day seemed to think she was some kind of Taylor Swift, maybe bigger than Taylor Swift, jumping around the stage doing these kind of embarrassing hand gestures. I'mdoing her hair, redoing it, flipping it around, showing just how down with the kid she is whilst talking about the importance of a ceasefire in the Middle East. These people are in an embarrassment to their districts, and they're an embarrassment to most New Yorkers. Most New Yorkers, like other voters, want things close to home to be addressed. Some of them have a care about foreign policy, for sure, But congressmen and women that they don't have any say it's not important. This isn't their area, and they're mentor, as I say, improve the living standards of their area. All you hear from people like representing former Representative Bowmen and Alexandria Casa Cortez is the sort of basic sort of soap box demagogery, complete inability to do anything meaningful. When Jamal Bowman, when a vote was going the wrong way, he decided to run into the corridors and pull the fire alarm like some crazy delinquent. And you know, maybe it's things like that that actually meant that people voted him out. But of course, you know, of course, of course, of course he thinks it's the Jews.
Speaker 2: Of course, always and talking about the issues that actually matter to Americans. Were mere hours away from the much awaited presidential debate, and the issues that matter most Americans are legal immigration, We've got the cost of living crisis, we've got crime. But I wonder, Douglas, is a debate that's going to be moderated by two CNN hosts going to focus on those issues or are they going to provide questions that are more palatable to Joe Biden.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, it's going to be an extraordinary debate any standards. Several reasons. By the way, as far as I know, this is the first time there has been such a debate ahead of the party's conventions. So it's actually it's especially risky in my view for Joe Biden, who finds it hard to perform well on the easiest of days. This is going to be a tough one for him. I hope that if we learn anything from it, we will actually get onto the substantive issues. There are major disagreements between the candidates. Donald Trump obviously campaigned in both his previous runs and is in this one on the border crisis. Joe Biden has let the border crisis in America just absolutely explode. Americans can see things like that manifesting in their cities. They can see the results of crime and massively liberalized drug laws in their cities. I think one of the toughest ones read to look out for is will the candidates be able to have a substantial conversation about the cost of living crisis which you just referred to, and the question of inflation, because inflation, to my mind, is especially interesting one. It seems abstract in a way, and it seems abstract when people, when politicians discuss it. But it's not abstract because the rampant inflation inflation recent years has meant that everybody's grocery bills, you know, you get less, sometimes literally less than you did a few years ago for the same product. The product is much more expensive. Are either of the candidate's going to be able to explain that one and say what they will do to get that under control. I think that's one of the things to look out for in this debate, as well, of course as the basic ones such as will Donald Trump allowed Joe Biden to speak? And can Joe Biden speak? Those are the two other things to look out for.
Speaker 2: I think they're going to prep him to within an interview his life. I think we're going to see Joe Biden that's more lucid and sharp than we have seen him for some time. He seems to get himself up for some of these big events like the State of the Union. And there's been suggestions made that perhaps there should be some drug testing before this debate. I think there was a poll done showing seventy percent of Americans actually want the candidates to undergo a drug test before the debate. So that's where we're at. That's where we're at. And it's been a while since we talked about Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the neo Marxist ken Dollars I call him. He's in some serious trouble Douglas. This week, his party lost a by election in one of the safest Liberal seats in the country in Toronto Saint Paul, and Trudeau's minority government is badly trailing the Conservatives in the polls. Is this the end for Trudeau? Douglas? Have the Canadian people finally woke it up to the performative caring that lacks any real substance.
Speaker 7: You absolutely put your finger on rita performative caring. That's all that Justin Trudeau does. It's very hard to find a true thing he's ever said, or a sincere thing he's ever said. The man is entirely artifice. He's an utter bimbo. A phrase that maybe one would use a female politician these days, but I'm happy to use of Justin Trudeau. There's he's so good a himbo, he's a himbo. I suppose I was in Canada last week in a couple of cities, and I can't tell you, Rita the detestation that you find for Trudeau across the political board. A vast majority of Canadians want him to stand down.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: He has really impressive opposition.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: I think that Pierre Polievra and the others decide that are coming along. They are very impressive. People are now facing off against Trudeau. I think he's absolutely toasts because finally, you know, we got to that stage where being a sort of superannuated drama teacher turns out you can fool some people for a little while, but not for all that long. Everyone in Canada who wants to see through Justin Trudeau has seen through him. I don't think anyone will regret finally seeing the back of him.
Speaker 2: He was the biggest media doling in the world there for quite some time, though. Douglass he had a very long honeymoon. Indeed, him and j justinto ar Dern where and you beautifully described them with that tag of performative caring, because that's what it was. It was all style, no substance. You look at the policies they instituted. They weren't helping people, but they were fated as these new age leaders who were full of compassion and empathy. But yes, not much of that.
Speaker 7: It's interesting greed, isn't it, And people should be aware of this. The amount you can get away with that is cruel and sometimes evil if you wrap it up in this particular style. Of politics. As long as you as long as you come across all lovey and sort of you know, silken head, whether it's Arden or Trudeau, you can do the most vicious things to your public. And wow did they do it?
Speaker 2: Oh they did. And during COVID, yeah, we discussed that at length. And now I want to go to the UK. Actor David Tenanty was doctor who want Apparently he won a celebrity ally award at the British LGBT Awards. I don't know there was a British LGBT Awards, but here we go, and during his acceptance speech, she decided to attack the only black fees in government by saying he wished Kemmy Badenoch would shut up and no longer exist.
Speaker 9: However, until we wake up and Kemmy Badenock doesn't exist anymore, I don't wish ell of her. I just wish her to shut up.
Speaker 2: Douglas even kiss Dama has sought to distance himself from that ugly misogyny. But David Tennant has plenty of fans in the media, plenty more among the celebrity and activist class. What do you make of that entire saga?
Speaker 7: You know, this is the absolute death of this so called LGBT movement. There was a gay rights movement. It did a lot of good work, and it's basically done. But there are these weird people who keep on extending the alphabet and trying to keep themselves in work and setting up crocker wards ceremonies. I never heard of this thing, the LGBT awards. Look at that ugly monstrosity he was holding in his hands, this LGBT thing. Who the hell gives these wards away? Who's the big gay board that convenes and decides that the straight David Tennant should be given an LGBT Award because of his advocacy of mutilating children. I mean, the whole thing's preposterous. Of course, it's sponsored by all of the sort of you know, Tesco and various other supermarkets and banks and all the high street chains that are meant to just actually you know, provide their services and in actual fact gets sort of blackmailed into sponsoring things like this clownish ceremony that David Tennant was speaking at. But this is the end point of the lgbtqia plus stupidity is an actor who thinks he's right off and loving and kindness and all just about that saying whilst he accepts an honorary Gay Award for advocating a gender transformation of confused children, calling for a black woman to shut up or disappear, And it's another one, like the performative caring reader. It's another one, just like that. It turns out that under the guise of so called pride, under the guise of so called pride, people like David Tennant feel they can be as prejudiced as they want.
Speaker 2: And he talked during that acceptance speech at length about empathy and decency and getting the wise counsel of his wife and forming these positions that are just common sense. And you listen to that entire speech you gave Douglas, and it is so divorced from reality, because at the heart of it, one of the things that he advocates for is the medical intervention for confused children. So we're talking about irreversible treatments sometimes and surgeries which even the NHS has now said they're not going to participate in. And yet we've still got the activist class pushing this as if it's the only progressive way forward.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and listen Rita and everyone watching. Listen again to the audience reaction when this straight bigot who is hiding behind medicalizing and sterilizing children as his reason for being pined and nice. Listen to the audience reaction as he engages in that. They all whoop and cheer, They love it. To hell with these people, to hell with them. Anyone who stands up and says, you know, maybe we should pores before chopping off the private parts of healthy kids. Anyone who says maybe we should pause before that isn't a bigot, shouldn't shut up. They should speak up more. It's David Tennant and that audience that are the bigots, and history will judge them incredibly badly. I can tell you one reason why I'll be one of the ones that will write their history.
Speaker 2: That is good to hear. Now, the state of Victoria where we are is about to introduce pill testing. This is a policy that has been trialed elsewhere. As illicit drugs become decriminalized in some jurisdictions around the world, and there is at least a more permissive attitude here and elsewhere to drugs. You've researched this extensively, You've shot a documentary on America's drug crisis. Is Victoria doing the right thing by testing pills at places like music festivals or can that be a slippery right to what we've sayen in parts of the US now where this issue is just out of control.
Speaker 7: It's a really tricky one, rita, because there are arguments for both sides. There's an argument to say that if the illegal drug supply has been contaminated with extremely dangerous, even more dangerous drugs than the drugs in question, If the drug supply has been contaminated, perhaps you should do whatever you can to make sure that there is what is called safe supply. On the other hand, there's absolutely no doubt that when you do this, you definitely give an incentive to people to say, well, I've tested that the drugs and there and there as it were safe. This is really really dangerous territory. I actually I'm very very torn about this. As I say in my documentary, I do believe that that just say, no thing has fallen apart. And one of the reasons it's fallen apart is because a lot of the boomer generation doesn't realize when they talk about safe supply and so on, when they talk about testing, we are talking about a strength of illegal drug these days, far far beyond the you know, toke of marijuana that they did in the nineteen sixties or seventies. Even the marijuana supply in every country is vastly stronger than it was some years ago. So I really think that there is a deep misunderstanding and intergenerational misunderstanding about what's going on here. I think in the on the one hand, you say, look, we want as few drug fatalities as possible at a music festival or anywhere else. But also to say, you know, that doesn't mean this is safe. It's not and it's never going to be.
Speaker 2: Well, there's this theory that this will reduce drug use, and I don't know how that conclusion can be made by politicians.
Speaker 7: Well, absolutely, don't do no, no, it doesn't ever do absolutely. I think encourage it.
Speaker 2: Well, I just wish that would be honest about that. I'd say this will save lives, but it may lead to increased drug use, But they always try to actually hide what is happening. Now, before you go, this is a shocking story out of Pakistan. I'm not going to show the footage. It is just too terrible. We have a mob of enraged Pakistanis who lynched and burnt a tourist who was accused of blasphemy. This happened last week. The man was being held at a police station in the country's northwest after he was accused of desecrating a copy of the Qoran in his hotel room. But the police couldn't or wouldn't protect him, and the mob dragged him away and brutally murdered him. Douglas, this isn't an isolated case. Christians are not safe in Pakistan. Just the mere mention of blasphemy can land you in jail or worse, lynched by an enraged Islamist mob.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and keep a close eye in the coming days on what leaders in Pakistan, both religious and political, say about this incident and whether the police arrests any or all of the people engaged in it. I bet you you'll see a stunning silence, and people should remember this. In countries like Australia, Britain, America, Canada, we take freedom of belief, freedom of expression for granted. In fact, so much for granted that many people in our society aren't even willing to fight for it. Meanwhile, in a country like Pakistan, which has got so many disastrous problems and is such an unstable country and is doing so many atrocious things in the realm of human rights, just look at how in a place like that, as you say, reader, a mob can be inflamed to murder any moment for stupid things like a rumor that somebody's molested a book. I mean, the whole thing is so tragic and preposterous and saver be a reminder to us how lucky we are in our own countries in the West. But the fact that it's not luck. It's because people stand up and fight for these freedoms and for these rights, and if you don't, you'll lose them. And there's every possibility that in the years ahead, countries like ours can revert back to the situation that Pakistan is in today. And I hope very much that they don't, but it should be a warning to us in the West.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely. And I said it's not isolated. There was a Christian just a couple of weeks ago who again was a used of blasphemy, whether there even were guilty of it. They were murdered. A Christian community was attacked last month over similar allegations, and Pakistan carries the death penalty for blasphemy. So yes, if the enraged mob don't get you, the authorities might.
Speaker 7: And absolutely just and just one other thing on that, just people should remember how how incredibly fragile does your so called belief system or religion have to be. How fragile, how delicate, how dainty that one person rumored to touch up a book in the wrong way is some kind of outrage which will lead you to murder. Anyone who thinks that there's some kind of compromise with people who believe that, or think that or follow that should just think about that for a while. As you say, reader, this is not just a public that believes this. It's a political class that advocates it as well, and a clerical class that does as well. And I do wish that all those human rights, the people who talk about human rights in the West cared a damn whatever, spoke up for the rights of a Christian or anyone else, not to have false rumors flung around them and then to be murdered by a mad Islamic mob.
Speaker 2: Well, because this murder was filmed by so many, there were dozens of mobile phones out. The police have made some arrase will follow through and see if there's actually prosecutions or any actions there. But I've covered and written about this for some time, and we've got to open our eyes to what's happening. And I think there's just so much ignorance and naivety in the West. Douglas Murray, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 7: It's a great pleasure, as always, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Stell to come. Lefty's are losing it and the ABC's felled gotcha moment with Republican Marjorie Taylor Green. Welcome back. Now it's time for Lefty's Losing it. And here is Harris County judge and an incoherent lefting losing it. Her name is Lena Hidalgo, and here she demands that no one politicizes the murder of a twelve year old Texan child allegedly tortured and murdered by illegal immigrants. And she makes this demand while blaming Donald Trump for Biden's border crisis. Astonishing.
Speaker 10: It hurts even more that they're being used as pawns in this fate over immigration that doesn't even exist. Because Laden and McConnell agree, it's just that Trump won lot of it forward all.
Speaker 6: Due respect, Juds, you said this issue shouldn't be politicized, But by pointing the finger at former President Trump and Republicans in Congress, aren't you politicizing it?
Speaker 10: I think I answered that. I think I answered the questions, so yeah, I mean it's this is about Jocelyn. This is about her family and if we want to talk about immigration.
Speaker 6: Didn't answer the question, are you politicizing this by pointing the finger at Republicans and saying it's their fault, not the fault of the Biden administration that lifted the remain in Mexico policies.
Speaker 10: Again, the Biden administration reached an agreement with Leader McConnell to address this. But this is not about immigration. I'm not going to feed into that.
Speaker 2: That woman who can barely string a sentence together without contradicting herself and looking like a confused simpleton, is the head of the governing body that oversees Harris County with a budget of over four billion. Now to a mother who claims to be a victim of left is losing it on United Airline. She was left stranded in San Francisco with her sixteen month old because she apparently misgendered a non binary flight attendant.
Speaker 11: Okay, so we were denied boarding myself, my sixteen month old son, my mother. They took her luggage on the plane, which has my thiraid medication, which I'll be very sick without my mother's medication. They basically said.
Speaker 12: Tough luck.
Speaker 11: And they won't tell me exactly what I said, but what happened, And I will tell you what happened right now. I was speaking to one of the flight attendants and got their pronouns wrong. The other flight attendant didn't like it. I said, I'm really sorry. They I am not very versed with pronouns. I was holding my son. He was having a temper tantrum. I had the car seat on my back. I wasn't really focusing on anything except getting my son's car seat on the flight and get him comfortable and safe and him because now it's his naptime. You can see he's kind of fallen asleep. They're saying that I it's a hate crime that I did that I might not even be able to ever fly United. We don't even know how we're going to get back today.
Speaker 2: Now this is exciting, folks. Only happens about once a decade, but we've got footage of John Stewart actually being funny. He's at his best when he challenges the dominant media orthodoxy, and that's precisely what he did here, taking on lefties losing it in the mainstream media over a disturbing image that is too violent and dehumanizing to show on television.
Speaker 8: In our editorial discussions this morning, we were asked not to show the image from this video because of its violent and disturbing nature.
Speaker 4: Video which we are intentionally choosing not to show you.
Speaker 11: We're not going to show because of how disturbing it is.
Speaker 2: I was extremely disturbed to see.
Speaker 1: This horrible, horrible, violent imagery.
Speaker 4: Violent and dehumanizing imagery.
Speaker 1: We're only going to show you a clip of this briefly.
Speaker 7: All right, that's enough, let's take it down.
Speaker 1: I didn't get to see it at all.
Speaker 13: There's got to be devastating. News channels show images from Ukraine, from Gaza, from natural disasters. They get through them dispassionately. I can't imagine how devastating this footage must be.
Speaker 4: Former President Donald Trump shared a video this one on his truth social account featuring an image of President Joe Biden hogtide.
Speaker 7: On the back of a pickup truck.
Speaker 13: That's what was so disturbing and dehumanizing. You wouldn't show it on television and brushed Biden detatt on the back of a truck. Are you the same networks that show reruns of nine to eleven every year?
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 2: Just earlier this month, much of the meter in the US had an absolute meltdown about an obviously doctored image and meme basically on the back of a pickup truck. Can't imagine why people have lost trust in the media. Even John Stewart has lost faith.
Speaker 4: It's a doctored image, but it's plastered on the tailgate of the pickup truck, so if you're driving behind it, it would appear as if Joe Biden were actually restrained on the vehicle's flat bag.
Speaker 13: If you think that's really Joe Biden tied up on the back of the pickup truck, I don't know that you have the mental acuity to be operating a motor vehicle.
Speaker 2: Let's, with the help of AI, look at how CNN would love to conduct the presidential debate.
Speaker 14: I'd like to set the ground rules to this debate. First off, Biden is allowed to speak whenever he wishes. We will have commercial breaks whenever Biden feels the urge so that his needs can be taken care of. This may or may not include naps, energy boosts, or a snack such as ice cream. On the other hand, Trump is not allowed to speak unless spoken to, and if he interrupts Joe speaking, We're automatically going to deduct ten points from Trump and Door. As the hall moderator of this debate, I can call it off at any moment and declare it a complete victory for Biden. Where did Trump go?
Speaker 5: He was just here?
Speaker 2: He still take over. Now we have plenty more lifties losing it content with my next guest, Guy News contributor Kosher geta Kosher. The ABC, which has swallowed every bit of anti Trump disinformation, including for years pushing the thoroughly debunked Russian collusion hoax, They've shown they are slow learners. Here is seven thirty Report host Sarrah Ferguson with Republican Marjorie Taylor Green, who was invited on the program to talk about Julian Assange's return to Australia. But then this happened.
Speaker 15: You've never accepted the results of the twenty twenty presidential election. Indeed, you've lionized people for.
Speaker 16: Sarah Sarah, aren't we talking about Julian Assange? Sarah?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 16: Are you, even as Sirius, are even a serious interviewer?
Speaker 17: I thought we're.
Speaker 16: Talking about Julian assigned here today. That's what you were asking me to come on to your Australian news show. I don't usually do interviews like this because people like you can't be taken seriously.
Speaker 15: So you've lionized people in prison for their role in attacking the Capitol on January sixth, including visiting them in prison. This is my question, and what will Donald Trump's MAGA supporters do if he loses the election?
Speaker 16: So what does this have to do with Julian Assange? Again, Sarah, I think that was the purpose of our interview here. Let me tell you something that you don't quite understand. In twenty twenty America, watch riot day in and day out with BLM riots that caused over two billion dollars in our in our communities and cities across the country. Sarah, what the Australian people know that probably don't like your show very much, but they do understand the truth is that in America day today, we have a two tier justice system and the Justice Department, the DOJ, targets their political enemies and President Trump is the very top of that. And people that protested the election on January sixth are also the target of it. And what you probably don't tell your viewers is that many of these people that are being arrested and put in jail simply walked into the Capitol building through open doors and videoed and took pictures of the inside of the Capitol and then they walked out through doors. And that's I'm sure not the images that you show on your network in Australia.
Speaker 2: And it went on from there. And before I get your thoughts, Kosher, let's not forget that Sarah Ferguson did a three parts series on the Russian collusion hoax, only you didn't call it a hoax, and that series was at our taxpayer's expense.
Speaker 18: Hello, and welcome to four Corners. Tonight we begin our special three part investigation into the story of the century, the election of US President Donald Trump and his ties to Russia. Since his inauguration, President Trump has been caught up in a rolling series of allegations.
Speaker 2: Did the ABC ever correct the record there? I wander Kosher, what did you make of that interview and the ABC's ongoing Trump Derangement syndrome. Billion dollars plus a year they received to give us impartial, unbiased reporting, and it's just activist journalism, h and every.
Speaker 12: Day Frump derangement syndrome is global, clearly no snow borders. I think at this point is airborne. I would say she clearly has an agenda. I think, you know, the Botcher interview style is the currency of modern day journalism in many parts, and that's what she was clearly trying to do with the MTG Marjorie Taylor Green and congresswoman. And I think maybe what she's not so used to, because it does happen in Australia, but from my observation less so than it does back home in the US, is this adversarial interview style. And people who are fire breathing Republicans or you know, MAGA supporters as they're called, like MTG, are very used to being in those adversarial environments with reporters, and she has sparred with people far more hotthroat, I would say, than Sarah Ferguson over here, and so that was something that was interesting for me to watch where she was MTG was kind of giving it back to Sarah Ferguson as good as she was getting it, if not better. I will give Sarah Ferguson a little bit credit for inviting MTG in the first place, because I do think that a lot of the Australian public and certainly ABC viewers, are getting very limited exposure to the true complexity of these issues, which is the twenty twenty election and the Russia situation, the Russia hoax and all of that, and so by bringing people like this on, at least she was getting a little bit of cut through the guest in providing a little bit of that perspective to the audience. And in closing, I would just say that seventy percent of Republicans don't trust that the twenty twenty election was fair, forty percent of all Americans don't touch so this is a real issue, and to the extent of that point came out of this interview, I think that was a net positive.
Speaker 2: Well. I can tell you. I was in New York twenty twenty and it wasn't just New York, but blue cities across the US had the shop windows boarded up, and they went worried about MAGA Republicans writing they were worried about what was going to happen if Trump actually won, and the left had an absolute meltdown. But Tucker Carlson, who's here right now, there was a reporter who tried a gotcha question with him and she was comprehensively embarrassed by the former Fox News host.
Speaker 5: In the past, you've talked about how white Australians, Americans, Europeans are being replaced by non white immigrants in what is often referred to as the Great Replacement theory.
Speaker 1: This is the same. Have I said that waits are being replaced? Well, I don't think I said that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been mentioned on your show four thousand times, and.
Speaker 1: Really when did I say that? On your said wights for being replaced?
Speaker 2: You have said that before?
Speaker 3: Only Yeah, I would challenge you to say that, because I'm pretty sure I haven't said that.
Speaker 1: I said need. I said Needive born Americans have are being replaced, including blacks, native born Americans.
Speaker 3: Native born Americans, Americans who like black Americans, have been and African Americans have been in the United States for in many cases their families over four hundred years, and their concerns are every bit is real and valid and alive to me as the concerns of white people whose families have been their four hundred years. So I've never said that whites are being replaced, not one time.
Speaker 1: And you can't cite it. We just met. But when our relationship starts with a lie, it makes it tough to be friends. So let's I'm happy to explain what I do think.
Speaker 3: You actually can't say it because I didn't say it and I don't believe it, and I'm telling you that to your face, So I want you just accept me at face value. My concern is that the people who are born in the country are the main responsibility of its leaders, and as noted earlier, when those leaders shift their concern from the people whose responsibility is to take care of to people around the world, to put their priorities above that of their own citizens, that's immoral, and they are being replaced in my country.
Speaker 1: People were born in the United States, and the birth rate tells the whole story.
Speaker 3: They're not at replacement rate, and so the US population is growing because we're importing people from other countries.
Speaker 1: And my view is that people have children and a functioning.
Speaker 3: Economy allows them to do that, and we don't have that, and so you need to fix the economy and fix the culture and make it so that people who want to have kids can You don't just go for the quick sugar fix of importing new people like That's my position.
Speaker 1: And if you think that's racist, that's your problem.
Speaker 4: I never called you a racist, but of course you but of course you are suggesting.
Speaker 3: And I must say, one of the reasons why people don't like people like you in the media is that you never say exactly what you mean.
Speaker 1: Your slurs are all by implication.
Speaker 3: And you're about to tell me the great replacement theory is racist or antitionmotic whatever. The whole point of your question was to be like, you're a scary racist.
Speaker 1: And my response is no, I'm not. Okay, well, how about no more lying in your questions and then I'll answer it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, this is the same theory or as you say, idea that has inspired the New York Buffalo shooting where.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, it's.
Speaker 4: Not First of all, it's inspired the way it's the one of the worst Australian guy time, just.
Speaker 1: Stupid in the media. I guess it doesn't pay well. Look, I'm sorry, I've lived.
Speaker 3: Among people like you for too long and I don't mean I don't mean to call you, call you stupid.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're just pretending to be.
Speaker 2: But oh, dear Kosha, if you're going to show up and make outrageous claims and try to connect Tucker Carlson to mass killers, then I don't know, perhaps go to the trouble of citing a source, have a direct quote from the man, so otherwise you're going to look like an absolute fool.
Speaker 12: She really came across as someone who couldn't think on her feet over there she Yet again, this is another example of what we just talked about with the previous topic with the ABC and MTG, of this adversarial style that it doesn't sound like these reporters have any experience in at all. And I would layer on top of that desocratic method, which is what Tucker was doing, which is of course where the professor, which in this case clearly came across to be Talker is asking the student this reporter questions that exposed us the weakness and their own arguments, and she just completely fell down on that and didn't give up. I watched that whole clip till its end, and she kept throwing these pre rehearsed sort of canned things that she had prepared, questions that she had prepared at Tucker, and just wasn't able to think on her feet and respond to what he was actually saying. So I think she was definitely shown up on that one. Talker is a free agent right now as well, so he's really free to hit hard, and he certainly didn't hold back there.
Speaker 2: And she did have another go the poor girl, the activist journalists, and this might have sounded good in her head, but it didn't work out so well.
Speaker 5: Well, so you don't think you harbor any kind of responsibility for these hay crimes.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm trying to be charitable. I'm trying to be charitable. I was like, maybe you're just pretending to be dumb. Now, I don't think it's an act. Tucker. Thank you for taking those questions. I'm sure you enjoyed us at that I just feel sorry. I mean, because I got.
Speaker 3: Here in the country so unbelievably beautiful and the people are so cheerful and funny and cool and smart. I'm like, your media has got to be better than ours. It can't just be a bunch of castrated in robots reading questions from the boss and then it turns out is exactly.
Speaker 1: The same, maybe even a tiny bit.
Speaker 2: Dummer Interesting times, Kosha Gator. We always love getting your insights. Thank you so much for your time. This evening coming out Taylor Swift puts a boyfriend to work at a London concert. Plus the latest Royal news from Kimsey Schofield. You're watching the Reader Panney Show. Joining me now is entertainment and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield. Kinsey, Let's start with Taylor Swift, who brought her American football player boyfriend Travis Kelsey up on stage in London. Let's have a look. And she also snuck him into that famous royal selfie with Prince William and his children, which is the first time she's posted a picture of Travis on her Instagram. I didn't know that, and Travis dished this dirt about that royal meeting.
Speaker 19: Dude, he was the coolest mother Jossa.
Speaker 7: He was so cool.
Speaker 19: I didn't I didn't realize this because obviously we're backstage medium, because he was there with Little George and Charlotte and there were an absolute delight to me. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to like bow to them, Curtsey, just be an American idiot and shake their hands.
Speaker 2: What more can you tell us about this momentous occasion?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean I can tell you that I wish you would have explained that meeting a little bit more delicately than the way he did. I don't usually drop MF when talking about the Prince of Wales, but I think I know that your audience probably doesn't care about this, but I'm convinced that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey are going to get married. You do not drop a grid photo of the Prince of Wales featuring your current boyfriend and risk having to delete that photo when you guys break up. I am one hundred percent convinced that these two are on the way to the Little White Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas.
Speaker 17: And yeah, I mean to see him up on stage.
Speaker 8: This guy who did a dating reality show where women lined up.
Speaker 17: I mean it was a very tacky show. Never in his wildest dreams.
Speaker 8: Taylor Swift quote did he think he would not only be on stage with Taylor Swift, dating Taylor Swift, but having access to the Prince of Wales and his family.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 8: I'm sure he sits back and thinks, what have I done to deserve this?
Speaker 2: Well, you're tipping a marriage. I'm tipping the best breakup album Taylor Swift has ever written, because we know her material is at its best post breakup. And yeah, we'll wait for that. Either scenario I think has God pluses there. Now, the girlfriend of tennis star Tommy Paul has caused much heated reaction online for the manner in which she interacted with her man during his trophy presentation at the Queen's Club Championship in London. And here she is holding the trophy with Tommy. Tell me why this footage has caused such debate and I've got a much anger online. I'm rather bemused by it. I understand why they're strong feeling, but really is it as terrible as some say it?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 8: Yeah, her name is Page Lorenz and she was an influencer. Prior to dating Tommy, she also dated Armie Hammer, which might be one of the reasons we're seeing some of the aggression there are we you know, according to reports, Armie Hammer was kind of aggressive. But I think people are angry because it seems like she's trying to steal the spotlight very you know. It's similar to Megan Markle and the claw, the way she kind of holds on to Prince Harry.
Speaker 1: She's yes, very.
Speaker 8: Possessive, and it just seems a little you know, like, let him have his time, He's done all the work.
Speaker 17: You're just showing up and looking glassy.
Speaker 2: What this is What I don't understand is why she's there in the first place. Normally, you have the partners in the stands cheering on their partners, whether they're or female. That's fairly conventional in the tennis world. They normally don't get on the actual court and accept trophies with their husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend. This is just unusual behavior, and who knows, it might be a new trend that's just been started. Now JL she's gone fully Jenny from the block again. She was on a flight to Paris. Not only flying commercial, which she doesn't do too often, but she was in an economy seat. Why, Kinsey, she normally flies private or at the very least she's on the pointy end of the plane. She's just had this expensive holiday where she was pictured on yachts. Why is she flying economy? Is it a stunt? Or is she really that down to earth Jenny from the Bloc?
Speaker 17: Okay, she's just a girl from the Bronx. Reader, I never forget she's just from the Bronx.
Speaker 8: I do think that she probably is trying to look a little bit more reliatable and to TMZ, she is receiving a lot of sympathy because of what's going on with Ben Affleck. And then you have a move like this where you stumble upon Jennifer Lopez movie Star, Superstar and the economy section of an airplane.
Speaker 17: Uh, and that goes viral.
Speaker 8: So I do think it's probably a positive PR move for her. She was there with a security guard, she was safe, She you know, kept her head down and there was no diva behavior. And I think that she's been criticized a lot for some of that diva behavior, and maybe this is her trying to set the record straight. But you know j Loo heading to a fashion you know, heading to a fashion week event too, I'd be so concerned that my my, my bags, my shoes, my my stuff would get crushed.
Speaker 7: Not j Lo.
Speaker 17: She's just one of the girls from the Bronx.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's just she's just so down to earth. But with a security guard there, I mean she was in the middle State. I'd take that more seriously.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 2: Will Commentators have been remarking on Princess Charlotte's clear fiction for her mother, describing her full of admiration for Princess Catherine as she continues to battle cancer. I would have said that was pretty obvious. But tell me about this commentary that we're hearing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think that this is We're caring a lot about Princess Charlotte lately. I mean, between this and the Taylor Swift apparently Charlotte was the Taylor Swift instigator and was just full of a little.
Speaker 17: Firecracker at the Taylor Swift concert.
Speaker 8: And then we get this article from Hello talking about how, you know, her mother's illness has made them best friends and they are very She's obviously very protective of her mother, but as she gets older, they've grown incredibly closer and they truly are. You know, they're bonding and they're really good friends these days. I think that so great to hear about these children. They're typically so protective of them and what little things now.
Speaker 2: And they all seem happy. It all seems happy and well adjusted, which is great to see. Kinsey Schofield. Thank you so much for your time this evening. That's it from me. Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you tomorrow for Left is Losing It at nine thirty. Good night,