Speaker 1: This is the US Report with James Moroar.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the US Report. Coming up tonight, a major development out of the Middle East. Hamas leader and mastermind of the October seven attack, Yaya Sinwar has been killed. Kamala Harris has declared justice has been served, but does she really get the importance of this? Plus, she's not as strong as me. A professional lip reader decipher's an unbelievable off mic conversation between President Biden and President Obama. You won't believe what they're caught saying about Kamala Harris. Plus a lifelong Democrat, a Democrat ex congressman who served six terms, no less says I'm voting Trump. He joins me to explain the reasons for a surprise endorsement a little later in the show. But first, what are we to make of that wild interview Kamala Harris did with Fox News? Is Brett Baer, I mean, look, I would call it a train wreck, except for the fact that in a train wreck something actually happens. But rather than dispelling the widely held belief that she is an intellectual lightweight who cruised through the Biden administration and doesn't have anything more than a soft progressive waffle behind her. The interview confirmed it. Rather than answering tough, butt, fair and entirely expected questions, all we got were stock standard answers and deflections, a steamroller of words designed to chew up the clock while avoiding saying anything incriminating, because if you think about it, on everything from the border to Iran to the direction of the country, Harris is in a pretty uncomfortable position. She can't take ownership of her administration's record, so she's got to deflect, which is why Kamala Harris treated the Fox News sit down almost like she was a mobster being hauled in by the cops. You know, give them nothing and they got nothing. Actually that we did get one thing out of Harris. We got out the fact that Kamala Harris really really doesn't like Donald Trump, and she thinks you should join her in her hate because it's easier than thinking about her record. Asked about pretty much anything that's gone wrong in America, well that was her answer, Blame Donald Trump, even though it has been Harris and Joe Biden and the Democrats who have been in power for well nearly four years. But beyond that, there was no there. There just a candidate very carefully picking her way through a minefield, blocking every question and trying to run out the clock without making a gaff that would reveal her as a completely empty suit. Now there's a million examples of this, but check out this exchange when Harris was asked about whether she ever noticed Joe Biden's mental decline, and take a moment to appreciate the pause after the question as she tries to figure out what to say.
Speaker 3: And you told me many interviewers that Joe Biden was on his game that ran around circles on his staff. When did you first notice that President Biden's mental faculties appeared diminished?
Speaker 4: Joe Biden, I have watched in from the Oval office to the situation room, and he has the judgment and the experiment and experienced to do exactly what he has done in making very important decisions.
Speaker 2: And poor Brettbair tried to get a straight answer, but no, Ultimately the only answer was Trump.
Speaker 3: You met with him at least once a week for three and a half years. You didn't have any concerns.
Speaker 4: I think the American people have a concern about Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: It was the same thing when he asked what Harris meant by turning the page when she's been in office, When she's been the one in office for the past nearly four years.
Speaker 3: Your campaign slogan is a new way forward, and it's time to turn the page. You've been vice president for three and a half years. So what are you turning the page from.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, turning the page from the last decade in which we have been burdened with the kind of rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that has been designed and implemented to divide our country.
Speaker 2: That's a problem. It's that dastardly Trump. That is rhetoric. That's why food prices are so high. It costs a fortune to fill up your take. Meanwhile, foreign policy, Iran hes Blahamas. Don't blame Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and their continuation of Obama era deals that enriched I Ran and put them on the road to a nuclear weapon. No, again, the real problem, Kamala Harris told us is Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Critics just say that you either relaxed or failed to enforce sanctions on Iran, allowing all of this money to flow into Iran like Billy.
Speaker 5: Let's go back to Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Hold on, we're pulled out? Who pulled out of a deal that would have actually put but here Ron in check.
Speaker 2: This may have been my favorite moment though, when Bear asked Harris why Americans thought the country was on the wrong track after nearly four years of a Democrat white House with her in the number two role. Now, you'll never guess who's really responsible.
Speaker 3: We'll tell the country is on the wrong track. They say the country is on the wrong track. If it's on the wrong track, that track follows three and a half years of you being vice president and President Biden being president. That is what they're saying, seventy nine percent of them. Why are they saying that? If you're turning the page. You've been in office for three and a.
Speaker 4: Half years, and Donald Trump has been running for office. You've been the person help. You and I both know what I'm talking about. You and I both know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Actually don't what are you talking about.
Speaker 4: What I'm talking about is that over the last decade people have the power. But listen, that's right.
Speaker 2: The real problem Donald Trump And how brutal was it When behar said, no, no, actually, I don't know what you're talking about. Honestly, it's almost like there's some sort of perverse genius at work here. I mean, imagine if in our own lives, we could all do like Kamala. The next time a cop pulls you over and accuses you of speeding, say hey, America is sick of Donald Trump's rhetoric. Fast by your significant other? Why you didn't mow the law and or unpack the dishwasher? Just say it's time to turn the page. But there's a darker side on this too. By the end of the interview, I was wondering where had I heard some of this before, and in terms of tone and everything, I realized that Kamala Harris kind of sees herself as the big brother character in George Orwell's nineteen eighty four, or rather in this case, big sister. Big brother, of course, maintained power by whipping up the masses into an irrational hate against the enemy personified by Emmanuel Goldstein. For Harris, the Democrats, their hate figure, the man they blame everything on, is a way to justify their totalitarian leanings and economic failings, is, of course Donald Trump. Well, now I'm thrilled to bring in our first guest political commentator, John vun John, Welcome back to the US Report. And before we get to the whole story about the Harrison you on Fox, we need to start with a little good news the death of Sinhwar. Kamala Harris tried to look very presidential announcing the death of the Hamas leader. But oh, have a listen to this, and I feel like she didn't quite get it.
Speaker 4: Noir, the leader of Hamas is dead and justice has been served in the United States, Israel, and the entire world are better off as a result. To any terrorist who kills Americans, threatens the American people, or threatens our troops or our interests, know this. We will always bring you to justice.
Speaker 2: I mean, just correct me if I'm wrong here. But Yaya Sinhwar was caught in Rapha, where Harris said, the Israelis don't go. It was the Israelis who brought him to justice. And there were seven American citizens I believe taken hostage on October seventh, and America didn't wind up doing a lot about that. Does she fully get what's happening here in the Middle East?
Speaker 1: Well, on this one, I'll simply say Kamala Harris is doing what politicians do, taking credit for things they didn't have anything to do with and avoiding blame for anything they might have had to do with.
Speaker 2: Well, fair enough, fair enough, Hey, now let's move on to the Harris interview with Brett Baher. I thought her obsessive references back to Donald Trump seemed to underline her tendency to just keep shifting the blame away from the past three and a half years.
Speaker 1: What did you make of it, Well, it's obvious that Kamala Harris doesn't really believe that she was a vice president for three and a half years because she won't take any responsibility for anything that happened, especially things that went wrong. As for Donald Trump, her basic campaign argument is I am not Donald Trump and I'm not Joe Biden because I look differently than he does. So because I'm not Trump, you should vote for me. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair enough, And look on her past statements, it kind of feels like she's almost treating voters as well basically stupid. Let me play you this clip from the interview.
Speaker 3: When it comes to immigration, you supported allowing immigrants in the country illegally to apply for driver's license, to qualify for free tuition at universities, to be enrolled in free healthcare. Do you still support those things?
Speaker 4: Listen, that was five years ago, and I'm very clear that I will follow the law. I have make that statement over and over again, and as Vice president of the United States, that's exactly what I've done. Not to mention before I was.
Speaker 2: Five years ago, John, that was a lifetime away. But basically to me, it feels like she's saying, look, I'll be whoever you want me to be, just give me your vote.
Speaker 1: Well, it's even worse than that. Look, presidents take an oath to follow the law. It's somehow some praiseworthy event that she says she's going to follow the law. She has to follow the law. Now, question is, do you want to change the law as your post five years ago? She didn't say yes, and she didn't say no. She just said I will follow the law. But that's when the statement ends, and we still don't know anything about what she really believes in or actually would want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, indeed, And I mean there was a great piece of the Financial Times I thought this week which said that it's not just the problem with her word salads. But the real issue is the deeper vagueness and the fact we don't know whether or not she's an empty suit or if she's actually trying hard to hide her leftist tendencies. What do you think about that? Which side do you come down on?
Speaker 1: I come down with the Wizard of Oz where you know the famous character of the Wizard of Oz says I could while away by hours, reflecting my power, I only had a brain.
Speaker 2: I love it, John, Now what was also? You know, it does seem to be there's another big problem here this week. I want to bring this story to your attention. During the debate, Donald Trump was fact check on whether or not crime had been going up or not, and he said it had been going up. And then all of a sudden, you know, there are all the fact checks and everybody says, oh, well, you know he's wrong, Donald Trum's wrong, Crimes actually going down. Just look at the FBI statistics. And now, all of a sudden, the FBI has quietly revised its statistics and proved Donald Trump right, But not before the damage was done. John, Again, where do you come down on this? Was this a deliberate mistake, a crisis of competence or just basic bureaucratic idiocy that just happened to fall in the right direction for the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Nothing happens by accident in Washington, comrade, nothing. Remember in twenty sixteen, James Comey decided that he wanted to play it safe and balance things out because of course he had let Hillary off the hook on the email scandal. So in the last ten days he announces we're reopening the investigation into her email server and the computer. And then of course didn't do anything, but he thought he had covered his bases. And then Trump wins, and coming himself has admitted in his book he didn't expect that so completely the opposite result. I think the FBI, the successors to call me the blob bureaucrats there have decided, hmmm, pose are looking very close Trump. Trump might win. Better not know these statistics until after the election, because Trump will remember that. Let's play it fair and revise our statistics so we can say we weren't playing politics. We gave you this small little gift just before the election.
Speaker 2: What a perfect example of swamp politics there. And while we're sort of on the subject, here a fascinating story. Apparently the problem of Justice is suing to stop Virginia, the State of Virginia, from taking non citizens off the voter rules. Now, John, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought only American citizens were allowed to vote. So what would be the problem with removing people who were not citizens from the voter roles.
Speaker 1: Well, all over the country, non citizens are not supposed to register or to vote, But the only thing that stops them from registering and then voting is a box on the registration form which says I'm a citizen or I'm not a citizen. If they don't fill that out, they often get registered. Anyway. If they say they're a citizen, no one is good to check. So what happens is a bunch of people are discovered eventually because people compare court records of people who say they can't serve on juries because they're non citizens. With the voter registration rules, these six thousand odd people have admitted that they're either not citizens or are not willing to provide verification documentation that they are citizens, so they're being removed from the roles. The Biden administration wants to stop that. Their motive is, well, I have no proof, but I suspect it's because they don't want anyone to look behind the curtain in Virginia or any other state in their problems in big states like Pennsylvania that are even worse than this, and they don't want people asking questions at all about non citizens and how they ended up in the registration roles in prep sometimes even voting.
Speaker 2: John Fund, It's fascinating, a little disturbing. We're going to have to leave it there. Thank you so much for your time. Thank you all right, let's keep the check going here with my next guest, another great friend of the show, media analyst and political commentator, Stephanie hammil Stephanie, thank you so much for coming on the US Report. Now big news in the last few hours. The hated leader of Hamas is dead, ya Ya Sinwar, and his Washington Post obituary has already dropped, referencing his hard scrabble upbringing, calling him resolute and so on. This feels a bit like the time they called Abu Bakar al Bagdati an austere religious Scott. What do you make it with, Stephanie.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm not surprised that this dropped today, as you pointed out the Washington Post did refer to the ISI's leader as an Austere scholar, which was totally reprehensible. Then and then once again, it's almost like they're glorifying this evil, evil man if you read through, if you read through the article, it's almost like they're not talking about a man who was a leader and the person behind the murdering of over twelve hundred Jewish people, the kidnapping of grandma's and babies.
Speaker 5: It is truly despicable.
Speaker 2: I couldn't say it better myself, Stephanie. Now, I want to move on to the big interview with Brett Baer we had the other day, and particularly this detail that emerged after the interview, namely that Harris apparently arrived late and her team tried to cut the interview off short. Here's a lot of what Brett Baer had say.
Speaker 3: And you've been on the other side, You've been on the wrapper as a press secretary interviewing a president, and you know, I'm talking like four people waving their hands like it's got to stop. So Martha final, yeah, I had a dismount there at the end.
Speaker 2: Stephanie, what did you make of that? I thought that was pretty obvious that they were trying to end it and run out the clock, almost like it was the last quarter of a football game.
Speaker 6: As a viewer, you did get the sense that there was a hard wrap going on behind the scenes, the old handwaven circle going on, because it seemed uncomfortable for the host, and it is just totally disrespectful that they showed up so late, knowing the timeline that they that the show had to turn this interview around. I will say that Brett bar he did a fantastic job on asking some of the most important questions that the American voters want to know about, which is immigration and the economy.
Speaker 5: And I was just like jaw dropped that.
Speaker 6: VP Harris didn't come in fully prepared for this interview.
Speaker 5: It wasn't hard. There weren't really any gotchas going on there.
Speaker 6: Brett Bhaar asked her fair questions on relevant issues, and she still didn't want to take this opportunity to answer those for the American people. To me to suggest a few things, she either is unaware of the issues or she doesn't want people to know where she really.
Speaker 5: Stands on the issues.
Speaker 6: And so at this point in the campaign, I mean, it's just totally appalling. At one point in the interview, she told the viewers to go read about her views and policies instead of using this time to explain it to those who were tuning in now. Of course, Is she going to change the minds of the hardcore hair supporters.
Speaker 5: Not at all. They don't care.
Speaker 6: They thought she did a fantastic job. Is she going to change the minds of Trump supporters. Absolutely not, but it will give them more ammo if you will when it comes to proving that she is not qualified to be president. But it's the independent voters that she had an opportunity to talk to directly on this program, and instead she treated it like Adeppazi.
Speaker 5: She started getting visibly angry and irritated.
Speaker 6: By these basic questions coming from the host.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and in fact, actually there was one moment where she really seemed to basically lose it. Have a look at this talked.
Speaker 4: About locking people up because they disagree with him. This is a democracy and an inner democracy.
Speaker 5: The president of the.
Speaker 4: United States, in the United States of America should be willing to be able to handle criticism without saying he'd lock people up for doing it.
Speaker 2: What did you make of that. I thought there was a pretty strange flex talking about putting people in jail when you know one of Trump's chief strategists is behind bars right now.
Speaker 5: Well, again she's lying.
Speaker 6: That's not actually what Donald Trump said, and Bret Baarr was trying to point to that.
Speaker 5: So again she was using this as.
Speaker 6: A time to gaslight the American people continuously lie about Donald Trump. He brought his name up twenty times during this interview instead of talking about herself and how she could make your life better and what.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump actually said.
Speaker 6: If you look at the video, he was talking about what would happen after the election if there was mass protest.
Speaker 5: And rioting going on.
Speaker 6: He was saying that those people would have to face the law. He didn't say which side. He didn't say, Oh, We're going to go after Kamala Harris supporters.
Speaker 5: That's just not true.
Speaker 6: But this is what always happens to Donald Trump. The media and the left take him out of context, and then they write these headlines and then they regurgitate the talking points on the mainstream media, and they just hope that people aren't smart enough to look into it for themselves instead of just believing what is being.
Speaker 2: Said and what do you think about this with a broader media strategy, because it's like, you know, they hit her away for so long and now she's doing everything. She's even doing Fox News, She's done the really raunchy sex podcast, Call Her Daddy. Is this desperation or is there a method to all of this?
Speaker 6: You get a sense that there's a little desperation in the air, that things aren't going as well as they had hoped.
Speaker 5: That their internal polling must.
Speaker 6: Be pretty bad if they feel like they had to bring her out, because initially the strategy was just to keep her in the basement and not have her talk at all and just hope that all the hype would be enough to get her across the finish line. Then they saw the polling and then realized that, you know, they needed a little bit more of a bump. Because Donald Trump is doing significantly well, especially considering everything this man has been through. He's been impeached, all the legal lawfair against him, the assassination attempts on his life, and the mainstream media which is very much against him for the most part. So he's had a very uphill battle, if you will. And at Harris I mean, she's had everything handed to her on a plotter.
Speaker 5: Not one single voter actually voted for her. She's the most unvetted candidate in recent time. This is it's insanity.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I think the polling's not going where they want it to go, which is why we saw this media blitz over the past two weeks and the expectation that this was going to help her as a little ludicris because they thought it was going to help her, and then actually it's not helping at all. We haven't seen a spike in the polls, and in fact it might be backfiring because again Harris lacks substance and it's either by design or she just doesn't have what it takes to be the next president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I suspect it's Solanta there, Stephanie. But just sticking on the media, you know, some of the press seems to keep getting into trouble trying to give her a lift. CBS still hasn't released the transcript from that sixty minutes episode which we talked about last week on this program, where they seem to give her a whole different answer to make her sound better. And now Speaker of the House Mike Johnson. He has accused CNN or CBS rather of selectively editing an answer about hurricane relief in North Carolin. It seems to me like there's a systemic problem with some parts of the press, not just you know, having their own biases, but actually really actively trying to put their finger on the scale.
Speaker 6: I am young enough to remember when CBS was a credible news organization. In fact, I worked for one of their affiliates. That was my first job as a TV news reporter, and you, my Arizona and I really looked up to the national host. What is happening right now is proving to be that this news organization is more like a propaganda machine and an arm of the Democratic Party. And the fact that they won't release the transcripts is so revealing. It's either they did a bad an unethical job with the interview, or that Harris completely fell flat on her face and they were trying to booster or maybe both. But this could all be resolved if they just released the transcripts, which is not you know, out of the ordinary. That's what news nextworks do when they have sit down interviews with important political people. This is the person who could potentially be leading our country. You know what I mean, It's not this isn't something that should be private.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, absolutely right, Stephanie Hamm, We're gonna have to leave it there now, don't go anywhere. When we come back, Adamy Colman will tell us about Kamala Harris's plan to court the black vote by letting everyone get high. But before that, I found a clip here that I wanted to share with you because I think it is really revealing about Kamala Harris and her obscene narcissism. It's from twenty ten, and here she's talking about how an illegal alien she let free from prison through a diversion program when she was prosecutor went on to horribly rob someone. But guess who the real victim was here?
Speaker 7: And so when I rolled out back on track a couple of years in, we learned that there was basically there was a participant who went out during the time he was in the program, committed a robbery. There was a horrible injury to the victim, and turned out that this individual was an undocumented immigrant. And there was an article that was written and said, Kamala Harris has created a program to shield illegal aliens. Right, and that's when my friends came really in handy.
Speaker 5: Oh, poor Kamala.
Speaker 2: I feel so bad for her. Yes, that's right, it's all about her. Anyway. After the break, Kamala Harris says, everybody can get stoned, well sort of. I'll explain after the break. Welcome back to the program. In a moment, we'll bring him the next guest, Adam B. Colbyn. He's gonna tell us about Kamala Harris's crypto and weed strategy to win back the black vote. But first, you may have seen this footage of Joe Biden and Barack Obama having an animated discussion at the memorial service for Ethel Kennedy this week, and that sparked a lot of humorous speculation as to what they were saying. But you know what, The New York Post apparently has the real story. They hired a lip reader and said that President Biden griped to former President Barack Obama that she I guess Harris is not as strong as me, with Obama agreeing that's true. The former president also said, apparently we have time. Yeah, we'll get it in for sure, Biden agreed. Source close to Obama didn't deny the translation, but only said only President Obama and President Biden know what they discussed yesterday. Any assertion otherwise is ridiculous. Well, we'll see about that. But with Paul's on a knife edge and Joe Biden still bitter as hell about being pushed aside, it doesn't seem that unlikely to me. Now to talk about all this and more, I want to bring my next guest. You know him well, New York Post columnist, author and founder of Wrong Speak Publishing, Adam B. Coleman. Adam, Welcome back to the US Report. I wanted to bring it in here. First of all, because Kamala Harris released a new five point plan to win back the American African American vote, and if I am to believe her, I should probably apologize for interrupting you in the middle of betting on cryptocurrency and smoking weed. What did you make of the Vice President's plan and talk us through some of the points that she had there in that strategy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what I thought overall was that it does absolutely nothing beneficial And if the target audience, you know, was people like me, black American male who votes, then it really didn't come anywhere close to being impressive whatsoever. What's very interesting about some of those points is that she's saying that this is stuff that's going to benefit black American men and others for one of them. So what they basically did was scrounge up a bunch of things that they plan on doing, put Black American men on it, and you know, kind of smoothed it over and try to make it seem like this is something she's thought long and hard about to give us.
Speaker 2: But you know, it just seemed absolutely bizarre to be because one of the things I talked about was legalizing marijuana, which to me, given that she bragged once upon a time about having thrown thousands of people in jail from marijuana offenses, it seems like quite a bit of a change of heart here.
Speaker 8: Well, it's not even a change of heart. She really doesn't have any solid principles. Kamala Harris is just as fake as a person you'd find in Chinatown. I mean, that's her biggest issue. The more she talks, the more voters are really getting to know her. You know, as vice president, she's pretty hidden. But now she's speaking, right, she's getting pressed and she's not used to being challenged, and now you're getting to see what she actually believes, and she believes in whatever it takes to win. That's basically it. So the American voter, including Black Americans who she's trying to win over specifically, we see right through it, and more and more of us are saying that this person is fake. And so this election is now coming down to either you hate Donald Trump or you basically trust Kamala Harris. And it's hard to trust her.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we've seen a bunch of reports about polls of African Americans and a lot of anecdotal evidence as well. But how bad do you reckon the Harris internal numbers are if they've had to come out with this plan, you know, which, as we talked about here, you know, it's about legalizing marijuana, it's about protecting cryptocurrency trades, which I didn't fully understand what that was about. Even giving a a twenty thousand dollars loans that don't have to be repaid, apparently to help entrepreneurs. All of this seems like just it's sort of patriodizing and buying votes, and it seems to be that if a Republican had said these sorts of things which kind of are based around some stereotypes of stuff, they'd be really getting, you know, taken to task by the press. But how bad do you think her internal polls must be that they've had to go down this road.
Speaker 8: You know it's bad when CNN is reporting on it saying that this is bad. That's how you know it's bad. And we obviously know that the Beltway is very in tune with the mainstream media and what they're reporting on. We already know that these campaigns get all different types of analytics. There's a reason why Barack Obama came from Martha's vineyard to chastise a bunch of black men, and it's because they're losing black men. The only problem is that the Democratic Party is the party of elites, and elitism just oozes from their pores. Barack Obama, Kamala Harris can't look at themselves as the problem. They're eventually going to make us the scapegoat if they lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one of the other issues too, we've seen come up again and again here with Harris's her support on and off for well basically reparations. Have a look at this here grab from her speaking on this issue.
Speaker 9: Well, back, we all know that America became great, you know, off the backs of free black labor.
Speaker 4: So my agenda, well, first of all, on the plane of reparations, it has to be studied. There's no question about that. And I've been very clear about that position.
Speaker 2: So there she was going on to Charlott Mane the God podcast there trying to pander I guess and then saying, well, hey, you know we should consider this or study the issue. What did you make of that?
Speaker 8: It was basically a non answer. The truth is that Democrats are never going to give anyone who's in support of reparations reparations. Gavin Newsom put this whole team together to investigate reparations and what it would look like, and had them go back and forth deliberating, and came back with so much money that it would bankrupt the state of California. No Democrat will ever give reparations. It's like talking about when the tooth fairy is going to come and give us money. It's not real, but it's a thing that certain people are fixated on. Whether it's right or wrong, it's a different story, But is it feasible and it's not feasible.
Speaker 2: And what did you make in the way. The media now is really kind of losing their mind about this whole shift within minority communities. I thought it was very telling that The New York Times ran a story the other day saying it's not you know, because black voters are like every other American and they want to see who's going to give them the best deal, who's going to be best for the economy and the country. They said that this is all because Trump is spreading his politics of grievance to non white voters. I mean, this is a New York Times, so clearly they're in a bit of a panic too.
Speaker 8: Well, if anybody knows anything about grievance, it'd be the New York Times.
Speaker 2: Great point.
Speaker 8: I mean, this is this is the major problem. The major problem is that the political left can't look at people like myself who used to be part of the political left and ask why we defect it, why we chose to become independent and Republicans, And they can't look at themselves as the reason. It must be somebody else. It must be some sort of trick, some sort of spell that Donald Trump has placed over us to make us move aside, and that's not the case for many of us, including myself. It's a rejection of what they've become. So the Democrats, the political left is not the left that I knew ten fifteen years ago. They are vastly different the political left of ten fifteen years ago. It sounds like the Republican Party of today.
Speaker 2: So throw forward two or three weeks here to the election. D think that the number of black voters in America are they going to shift this time? Because there was a fair bit to talk about this in twenty twenty, but in the end, the numbers kind of settled back down, you know, around where they had been in previous elections. Do you reckon it's surreal deal this time to move?
Speaker 8: Yes, I do. I think it's going to be closer to fifteen percent, which is a lot. Doesn't sound like a lot, but historically, you know, Democrats have received ninety plus percent of the Black American vote. I think Donald Trump one of his elections was about eight percent or so, which was relatively high. Barack Obama when he was elected, received ninety five percent. I think we're looking at maybe going upwards of fifteen maybe slightly higher percent of Black Americans voting for Donald Trump in this upcoming election. I've seen anecdotes.
Speaker 1: I've seen so.
Speaker 8: Much rejection of Kamala Harris, and she's stuck in his position campaigning. They took out Joe Biden for a reason, and now they're stuck with her. And I think she's a poor candidate. She's always been a poor candidate, and that's why she got out of the race in twenty twenty so quickly, because she was a poor candidate. And so now Barack Obama's over there talking to Joe Biden. They have to reput they sow they forced the man out to put her in, and she may actually cost him an election.
Speaker 2: And she has not won one single primary vote. Adam B. Coleman, thank you, as always for your time, Always appreciated. Now stick around because of the moment, we've got a surprise Trump endorsement. But first let's check back in on Joe Biden and see how he's going here. He is trying to throw shade on Donald Trump, but I can't say it went very well.
Speaker 3: She beat Trump so badly in the debate he's scared to death to beat her again.
Speaker 8: That's a fact.
Speaker 1: Tough guy, right, tough guy.
Speaker 2: She beat Trump so badly in the debate he's scared to death to beat her again. Yeah, okay, heck of a job, mister President. After the break, I promised it at the start of the show, the Democrat congressman who's voting Trump will find out why in a moment. Welcome back to the U S Report. I promised you a special treat earlier in the program. Now let me welcome former US Congressman Peter Deutsch. He represented Florida's twentieth congressional district from nineteen ninety three to two thousand and five. He's just endorsed Donald Trump. But here's the twist. He's also a lifelong Democrat who has said that on issues of foreign policy and national security, the Harris Biden team have been a disaster, accusing them of being too weak on Iran and not doing enough to help Israel fight its enemies who are bent not just on the destruction of the Jewish state, but ultimately the West as well. Welcome to the program, Peter Deutsch. Want to ask you. In making your announcement, you said that you believe the Harris Biden administration has made the world a less safe place. Explain how.
Speaker 9: Well deterrence is critical in terms of foreign policy at the present time. I'm not sure the United States says any deterrence that's number one, but also not acknowledging the nature of the Iranian regime is a just a tragic form. I mean, Iran has shown who they are. I mean under President Trump, he stopped there, he put sanctions on them, and he got out of JOPA, and effectively they were bankrupt, they were not able to fund their terrorist operations. Effectively, as soon as that Paris Biden administration came into office, they let the money start flowing. One hundred billion dollars have gone to them, and that money has gone to terrorists that have killed Americans, have killed Israelis, have killed other nationals as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what do you make then of because you know, threat the administration, but even recently the Biden Harris administration, we've seen this real two faced policy when it comes to Iran. You know, on the one hand, try to say, oh, Israel's our friend, but Iran, here's one hundred million dollars And even this week now we've seen on the one hand, sending troops and missile defense systems to Israel and on the other hand threatening Israel and their military aid. It seems to me that the American foreign policy when it comes to Iran and Israel, is really incoherent. I'd like your thoughts.
Speaker 9: Well again, I think if you listen to it, and it's really the present policy is not incoherent. It well, in a sense, it's incoherent that I'm not sure the Harris Biden administration knows who their friends are. What has Iran done, you know, in the last ten years, but particularly since October seventh, it's inconceivable from an objective analysis that anyone would not see them who for who they are. Twenty four American ships American vessels have been attacked by the UTIs since October seventh. The Biden administration has done nothing about those attacks. President Trump, while he was in office, designated the houtis a terrorist organization which has severe ramifications in terms of their finances. When President Biden came into office, he literally lifted that designation. I mean, you know, you probably have heard about this, but it's been reported actually by the Biden administration. Now that Iran, the country Iran has literally attempted to assassinate President from Secretary Pompeo, national security advisers of both on American soil. I mean, President Trump talked about what he would do if he was president and a country tried to do that to an American president or former president.
Speaker 2: How much also of the policy, particularly the post October seventh policy regarding Israel and Iran, has been about do you think courting Muslim voters in swing states like Michigan and how much has that changed American foreign policy those domestic electoral considerations.
Speaker 9: I tell you I don't actually think very much because this is before the election, this has been for four years. You know, there are some Muslim voters that Palestine right Hamas rights are a major issue for them, but in a country of three hundred and fifty million people, they're relatively insignificant. I mean, there is a huge consensus in the country in terms of support for Israel that I think is almost universal. The problem is that, you know, when Kamala Harris talks about, you know, supporting Israel and defending Israel and providing Israel with resources, sometimes I think she thinks that if Israel had bows and arrows, that would be enough resources to defend themselves.
Speaker 2: And I mean, how much do you think that the you know, that the foreign policy establishment under Biden and Harris just doesn't get it, because one thing that I see is that they don't sort of understand the complex natures of the Middle East that you've got all of these Sunni states that under the Trump administration were coming together, you know, behind and on the same side of Israel. That they're actually tearing the Middle East apart here by reinflaming these tensions between the Shia Iranian regime and the Sunni Arab world when.
Speaker 9: We know that their intention is to have a ballistic missile program with nuclear warheads on them to attack not just Israel, but to attack the United States.
Speaker 2: What would you hope then, out of a Trump presidency, assuming that Trump gets re elected here, what would you like to see or what do you expect that foreign policy would look like again towards Iran? I mean, I presume it would be the same sort of thing. But what would you hope because of course, obviously now we're in a post October seventh world and in many ways the United States kind of helped give how off some of that money that help them do that So what would you like to say Trump do if he comes back into office in November and is inaugurated in January.
Speaker 9: Well, we had four years of President Trump. We had peace and prosperity. I would expect another four years of peace and prosperity. I mean the issue is that President Trump was willing to use and project American power. I mean he eliminated General Solomonia. Well, Vice President Harris was a senator. Again, you can go on YouTube and get the quotes she criticized that action. And I mean, I think when people I said at once, but sometimes it's worth saying again. There have been twenty four United States naval vessels that have been attacked effectively by iran in kinetic attacks, I mean trying to destroy them. The United States has done nothing to the Iranians or their proxy, the Houties, which is really the Iranians. I mean, when we know one of the things since October seventh, the sort of hey, that's not us situation is laughable. I mean, when the when the pages went off, Iranian generals got pages. When that's rally was killed, the key uh Iranian general in the in the area was also killed. I mean to say and again there's lots of the documents that have come out since October seventh time.
Speaker 1: Direct Iranian involvement to these people.
Speaker 9: I agree, it's not it's it's it's it's insane, it's not believable, it doesn't stand up to any analysis of of who they are.
Speaker 2: Well, Peter Deutsch, we can only hope that things change after November. Thank you so much for your time in talking us through it. Now, don't go anywhere because Only in America is next. But first, it's Halloween season. So how about a little Halloween flashback to Trump giving candy, or rather putting candy on a minion. I don't know why, it always makes me laugh. I just tend to play it anyway. Maybe we'll see the repeat the forms of that next year. We'll see stick around Only in America. After the break, welcome back to the program. And now it's time for a little segment we like to call Only in America. Okay, right, Well, I bet you probably know what the Greek flag looks like, and I also bet you know what the Israeli flag looks like. And aside from the colors, I think they'd be pretty hard to mix up. One features a cross after all, and the other prominently features the Star of David. But never mind, that didn't stop this pro Palestinian chucklehead from taking out her anger against Israel by vandalizing wait for it, her local Greek taverna.
Speaker 5: I'm about to come back and put free Palestine.
Speaker 10: Who free Palestine? Then look what you're looking at?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 10: Damn well there's a genocide. You know there's a genocide. Now I stop it, you taking I'm taking this down.
Speaker 6: I believe this one. Let me take this one down right here.
Speaker 10: What are they gonna do?
Speaker 1: They can't do now.
Speaker 7: I don't stand for it.
Speaker 2: I don't stand for it.
Speaker 5: I don't stand for this.
Speaker 10: There's genocide, and I don't stand for Zionism. I don't support it. There's a genocide. You know that, right, They're killing children. What's a purpose be proud of?
Speaker 5: Inherited?
Speaker 10: Understand there's a genocide, right, you understand?
Speaker 5: Right, there's nothing.
Speaker 10: Against people who are Jewish, but there this is not okay, this is freaky.
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 9: This is greeky?
Speaker 4: What very freaky?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Oh no it's Israel?
Speaker 2: My bad?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like that, Well that's.
Speaker 5: That's kind of thing.
Speaker 10: Look it looked like it look like Israel.
Speaker 3: It's really nice.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well what of that?
Speaker 2: I mean? I don't even know where to begin here. What is worse the fact that she thought vandalism because her political views was appropriate, or that she thought filming this was a good idea, or the fact that she actually posted that video even after realizing how stupid it made her look. Folks will tell you what. The pro Palestine side aren't sending their best in the US and actually not Australia either. That's all the time we have for this week. See you next time on Tayo and bye bye.