Speaker 1: Hello, super coaches, and welcome to the Preview podcast. Around fourteen. It's an interesting little week, only one team on the buy, but we're building towards next week's big origin by we have a big panel. Joe Nadaff, the twenty twenty champion. How are you traveling?
Speaker 2: It's good to be here, gentlemen. Not really good. Last time I come on, I had a good run, so we'll sort of spiked my ranks a little bit, and then I went down hill after that, so I'm back again to try to spike it up again. Twenty six ranking. That's I can't get a trick like I had. Iro and Hines laid outs last week, No cleary. So we're forever just trading the guys that are getting injured, getting restigating and dropped. So the luckwill turn, but I'm not to persist. I'll be able to trade and then we're boost but I'll keep going.
Speaker 1: We'll credit to you for showing your face, of course, cause some people were asked them to come on the show. They're like, no, I'm going bad, so I'm not going to come on. Definitely not you Jet. You're absolutely flying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, having a great year.
Speaker 4: One three, four to three on the weekend, so up to about rank four hundred and sixty four at the moment. So yeah, I got quite a few trades, were not a few, but I've got to got my next few weeks planned out.
Speaker 3: So hopefully it goes.
Speaker 1: How many trades do you have?
Speaker 4: H Yeah, I got twenty, got a boost left as well, so might I might use a boost this week. Actually, I'm very sure of numbers next week. I've got about there were eight before trades this week. Next week I need to need to make some moves and.
Speaker 2: Have me a points for the top ten. You reckon you are?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I haven't even looked to be honest, I'm sure professional.
Speaker 1: Yeah I looked. It's worrying about your process and not the opposition. Wayne Benister. Yeah, I'm running in the six thousand, sorry, in the five thousand, but it's five nine hundred and something, so let's just call it six thousand. So yeah, not too bad, not the worst. Hopefully can make up some ground over these buyers. You spoke about your trades, so may as well go to you. Now, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I'm waying up if I trade out either LASARTI or Hill and Luki because I need, like, ideally you wouldn't trade those two out, but just because they don't play round fifteen or eighteen, I need those by numbers.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to trade them to Tourell May.
Speaker 4: I was going to do Alex Tall because I've got him there, but I think I'm going to wait a week on Tall and then I'm going to go Jaden Sewer to a guy I've been eyeballing for about three weeks now, to Ronaldo Multala up against the Dragons. I think Siata Catara's back this week probably pushes him to the left. Greg Marju scored what five tries and the left hand side against the Dragons.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well Tyler, yeah nice. Just rewinding to that Luki versus Lasardi thing, you're selling both of them. If you had to sell one of them, who would go first? The reason I ask is because most people are selling Losardi looking at the stats and super coach plus, I would actually sell Luki first because his base plus power is about ten points per game less. Obviously he scores lots of tries, but I don't, and he keep scoring tries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's tough, isn't it. I haven't sold both of them, will only Son Luky at the moment. But if I boost, I will sell Lasardi. Lasardi, I'd probably have him ahead just because he's on the hip of Jerome Hughes, you know, and his base in power is awesome. But he had sixty on the weekend, was all in base in power, So he's probably the one I have ahead of Luky.
Speaker 3: And Lukey is a chance you get picked for Queensland too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lasardi was a whisker of a try him as smith another thirty points, Like I said, real estate outside Dreame Hughes. But Months is in origin and was going to go right. So whenever months it gets injured, you know, you got that sort of prong attack on the right hand side. Mate, Losardi is sixty in pure base like it's hard, how do you part ways with that?
Speaker 1: So yeah, Losardi stays in for me and Luky will go first. But I actually have Isaiah Yo, who I'm selling before both of them. You and what are your trains this week?
Speaker 2: Taylor terror May Sorry, who's going to go out for Ax and Proke? It's a bit of a down there. So I have a lot of cash in the bank and I'm toying with three swash, so that's my guilty pleasure for later. Yeahs too many. You know, if he's in origin, is he not? You know, so it could be a trade at the end of the week.
Speaker 1: Let's chat about that game last week, because obviously the Dragon's got their first win in about a year. And then in the last play of the game, my captain was struggling big time sets up an absolute junk time try assist for in the last twenty seconds or so, taken to seventy points. What a moment Dragons win. My captain gets twenty points in the last player of the game.
Speaker 2: That's where so they can do that magic as you know, thirty minutes of beaureiful boy, he'd be like last year on hundred and fifty plus. That's a risk you take. I think is a good vice captain as well this week, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did do it when Ezram came off the field too, that was and as Ram's on.
Speaker 3: The bench this week. So for Reese wall Showers, it's very enticing to even throw.
Speaker 1: The scene with Ezra man essentially dumped does that and he was in origin on the on the bench of Origin as halves cover. Does that now mean Billy says, right, Ezra member can't even play for his club A dump him for Origin and chug Reese Walsh on the bench for game two.
Speaker 2: I think Billy's a bit stubborn if he believes he would probably still pick him. It's the kind of vibe I get with him. But the other thing is she is like is that as well? So there's two bench spots, does it gold Pergey or a chest sled? Is a thick Walsh in there? So it's risky because if it does get picked Origin, he misses obviously next round on the week after with the buyer in the mini round, So it's risky. It's risky.
Speaker 3: What happened to pick and stick coins?
Speaker 4: All this shadow ever since I've been get on coins and pick and stick they're gonna they're gonna shaft as remember already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I think that Billy will want halves cover on the bench, but his other his halves cover could be Klum Ponger. You know, Ponger could go into that half back spot and then whilst coming at fullback. So we'll see what happens. Billy Slader has always got some wild stuff floating around.
Speaker 2: In his head.
Speaker 1: So we'll see what happens my trades, As I said, I've sold is aao to enoughing him out and then often sewer up to Karaz, probably even though it all stuffed me up for next week. Currently have twelve for next week, but that includes twelve Nico Heines and some and Cody Ramsey. All those three guys are in massive doubt, so I could have nine at the moment for next week. So if I get Karaz, I could be playing short next week, whereas I could go Jermaine Osako. It's got the Cowboys, then the depleted Roosters through Origin, then the Tiger's got the Cowboys twice in the run home. He's expensive for what are your thoughts on Asarco with his bike schedules. It's just sensational that burst, like maybe his option him already.
Speaker 2: I think it's a hundred and fifty break even for ires like I might wait a week on that one, but there's no way be discreaming out here in the center wing that covers the next few weeks. Like Karaz is probably a stam dunk. Origin Pendin looked a bit ginger in the end of the last game, so I don't hate it. I think money has been pretty good this year, so he'd probably paid that one hundred k for him.
Speaker 1: Yep, so Karaz did come off in the seventy seventh minute when the game was on the line, so we're chasing exactly what happened. Then we'll get that in late mail. Have a look for that new section of the app, super Coach Plus, so there's a buy planner in there. The thing I like most at this time of the week is using the Captaincy percentages. You can filter by the top one percent of super coaches, five percent or ten percent, so you can see what all the good super coaches are doing and either do what they do if you think they're doing something good, or go completely against it if you need to make up some grants twenty nine to ninety five for the year for super Coach Plus, cheap your bible. There's probably only one real option this week in Latrell Siegwold.
Speaker 2: Do you like it any early in the year, all over it. If it wasn't half back, fullback, slam blank again. If it was center wing, I guess you could go like a sewer or a fip in a lot of money. Who were a seted to I'm off it. I think it'd have two gun halves or three gun halves, with the two in the flex in the fullback. So not for me, but by coverage is okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an ego for me as well. Just the fact he's in half back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got about one point three into my salary caps. I don't need a thrap and he cash it half back or fullback. So he's a gun player, but team where the position he's got?
Speaker 1: What do we think if he were ct W, which is actually where he's playing. I'm not sure if he's ever played centering in his life. He has always been more of a halves kind of guy.
Speaker 2: I would definitely to kissing the surely.
Speaker 1: Calous. I'll have to you know what I'm gonna Well, he wasn't he didn't do it. Well, I'll have to look through his new so Wales Cup and Queensland Cup stats and see how many games he's actually played at center, because I reckon he's played much more at fullback.
Speaker 3: He plays at fullback all the time, watching the out every year. Rips back there.
Speaker 1: Shout out Tomorrow Martin who made one hundred and thirty odd k last week as a cheapie. We've also got Tom Duffy, who I had my eye on. I was like, whenever he comes back in to that team, he'll be an option. But we've got so many obviously, with Ezra Man dropped, he gets that spot. We've got so many cheap He's come along in the halves this year that we're just not going to need him.
Speaker 2: I think if it was for Renolds go goalk again. It's actually twenty to twenty four points to his floor, you'd think about it. But with still there, not for.
Speaker 1: Me get him in draft though. He's not very popular in draft at all. So have a little nibble. If your waivers haven't gone off, let's do Coach's Edge brought to you by tab. Where're on, so Melbourne Storm. I'm backing them to win. They're on a bit of I'm not saying they're back, but they're on a bit of a run. They've run three of the last last four to win a row at Amy Park. Now this is the good stat The Knights have conceded heaps of points, heaps of tries rather to halves this year. They can see the second most tries to halves ten for the entire season. So I've got both the halves in their munster and Jerome Hughes to score a try. Get good odds on that fourteen bucks stealing that's going to happen.
Speaker 4: Yet it's always ritchy other two halves. I only like a back roller or something, but you can't argue with the stats.
Speaker 3: Mates.
Speaker 2: They're both raining a lot, so I actually like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: Get around it monsters in try scoring mood, try assisting mood at the moment as well. You can check out that multi in the tab app What is gambling really costing you? For freend of confidential support called the number on screen or visit the website super Coach Origin. You can sign up now. Game two is coming pretty soon. Lots of selection decisions going on. I think can we just agree that the first player picked by everyone will be Nathan Cleary?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: What about anything stranger? Again?
Speaker 1: Strange?
Speaker 3: He's not going to get picked, it seems like the start.
Speaker 1: And then who will be your second player picked after Nathan Cleary?
Speaker 2: I'm going to go a be a rogue on our limb. Your king Karaz makes it. I think he's sewing he's a target in the air. He'll just you know, opportunity. Another case McLean who ripped up in that twenty minutes if you gets to start obviously selection dependent if not. Brian Tower loves the MCG He's got the brazillion triers there. I think sixty two with about sixty two points, about four or five errors, didn't have an attacking stat so Bryant was my smoking.
Speaker 1: The issue I've got with Bryan to is that most of his tries in Origin come when Latroll Mitchell's inside him, and he won't have Latroll. There's, yeah, I a bit off to it. But I love the Casey McLain call. If he's named, I could I see him having like an Ethan Strange style of game. He could just go Gangbusters. And of course Payne Heart's back in the team, so I reckon you have to lock him up in the pack.
Speaker 4: For me, it's Tony stags actually through the VC on him in game one and when he knocking about sixty. I just love Katari stays in big games. He always stands up, always rips, and he's just there for it.
Speaker 2: I love how they attacked the caper when he moved to the center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going back, they could go back.
Speaker 2: There was our standing. Yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just goes so hard. The other thing to look out for, obviously Carrigan's out what I would do, and that's obviously Billy Slater thinks completely differently. He's played Ruben Cotter on the edge for like two two series now series three almost even though he plays in the middle, one of the better middles in the competition. What I would do is move him into the middle and put Finny Fuaki or Heli Luki as a right edge back rower. Both those guys are supercoach guns, so I reckon you could get good val value on either of those.
Speaker 3: You'll probably ad up planning Plath. I reckon on the edge, Yeah, yeah, he does crazy things.
Speaker 1: That's super coach origin. You can get in there now. It's one thousand dollars for each round, so sign up now. There's no major prize at the end, just get in for this this second game. Lots of questions coming through this week. The first one is Jaden Campbell, will he earn your position? The answer is absolutely yes, but that's going to flush through for round eighteen. And then finally I've kind of brought this up before, but does Ezra's axing for the Broncos mean that Walsh plays in the Queensland team.
Speaker 3: We're so of covet it or really I think Billy's picked him. He's going to stick. That's what queens that As always say. They do, so I should do it.
Speaker 2: I think gets to start on the bench.
Speaker 1: On the bench, yeah yeah, no goes on. So this is the popular move to avoid what's yours?
Speaker 2: Joe I got to a pain halfs. First of all, he plays a couple of games the next five or six rounds. He was absolutely enormous against the Dragons ninety points. I think he did play or eighty minutes to eighty and base He was just you know, like I never left, so absolutely amazing. He will play Origin obviously, missus next week, miss the buye after that game three. So for me, that one and the second one is Dylan Lucas. I absolutely love the Lucas is a player and a great buys a break Eaven of forty six and the buy next week and maybe picked for Origin, so they sort of sending your hands on a week for for a week if him pays Origin like ten minutes or on the extended bench, then you pick him off after that their boys are done to the end of the year, so just doesn't make sense at the moment.
Speaker 1: Dylan Lucas, I agree on both on both of those, Dylan Lucas, and it's a similar story for Fletcher Sharp as well. Break him is a bit lower. I think it's in the twenties, but you can get him for around sixteen. I'll be all over him for sixteen. Dylan Edwards for sixteen as well of just locking in those trades already and hopefully it comes through. What's your no go?
Speaker 4: I had both written out as well, but I could probably chuck in Jacob Carraz because I feel like it's a bit chasing points at the time to get him with etother last week or the week before that, when you've got you know, those two to three games for the buy and you know he's carrying this injury as well, so you did bring him in.
Speaker 3: It's the Monday game.
Speaker 4: It's very tricky. If he gets ruled out late, you'd be left without much options at all. So I think it's just a bit of a risk going this week. I think I just wait and just bite the bollet and hope that he doesn't go huge, because we know he can. But yeah, he's if he's pulled out later, be a bit of a stinger.
Speaker 2: I think it's definitely around. We've got to see it be a bit fluid in your trades because you've got as an extenter bench you've got. Obviously Karaz could be all down in the last game, so so if there's not my step there, so just guys, be very careful. I've, like I said it, two and Krak and sort of switching out at the end, and so just yeah, LUPI becomes a bit easier with Necker, Hines and cult in the round.
Speaker 1: So plus, we don't know what's going to go on with Alex Twiral yet, no no time frame on him. We've got Tyson Jackson out there at the Tigers today, so check out late mail in the news section of the app will change to Benji Marshall. We will have something on Alex Twil hopefully it's just one week. If he's out for one one week, I will hold and he'll get us through that next by and then gets us through eighteen Guilty Pleasure. This is the player you shouldn't buy, but you can't help yourself.
Speaker 2: I've touched on mind. It's Reesay Walsh like it was a leisure going to last year was fifty points in eight nine minutes against the Dragons, Fred and fifty k for Reese Walsh. He's a steal like you never say that again. I mean yeah, I mean Will Kennedy is the same price and there's the output. Certain Sorry for your pretty good you know, he's just I love it. I don't know if he misses Origin, he's an absolute must you get his points this week.
Speaker 1: I'm worried about origin. But look, if he gets name for Origin, you just trade him. You go Dealan Edwards in around sixteen or you know something.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: It doesn't Yeah, I don't think it's a risk worth taking.
Speaker 4: To me, it's or more tallos an obvious one. But it's not captaining Nathan Cleary. I think I've done it many times this year when he's been the most popular captain. There isn't a magic round and it didn't hurt me. He nearly got fifty before we got that at the end. Yeah, I'm just timping to do. There's a lot of good captain options this week. I think it's going to be a tight, competitive game against the Tigers. I just like their forward pack and the way it matches up against Pendroth.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Surprised if it's a fourteen to ten game or something.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm going to take on Cleary. You know a lot of options.
Speaker 4: There s filing, goal kicking, little VC option, Maye Welsh, yeah, even kraz but yeah, there's a lot of good options.
Speaker 2: I've got a theory and with no substance to it, but pre origin games, these big guns, I've been burned by Cleary likes Ponga many times where I could put the captains on the week, but it's like, I take it a bit easier to sort it in third gear. It's happened so many times. So that's probably why I might sort of Cleary this week. It's going to be a hard watch. Yeah, just I think in the back of their mind, these guys might I go fourth throttle.
Speaker 1: My guilty pleasure is holding Nico Heines. I'm just desperate for him to play this by next week. If he doesn't, if he's not named, I'll just go to Jaden Campbell. But I'll go to Jadan Campbell. But I can do that next week. The BA is fifty nine, so I don't need to get on Jaden Campbell this round. I can cover him with someone like Addi value Lasardi for this week, who, as you mentioned, was this close to getting what ninety odd points on the weekend, So I can cover Hi pretty well this week. Hope Heines is back next round. He said two to three weeks. He said. It was a very vague statement. It was like maybe two to three weeks. But hopefully I can get back soon. But he's also had calf injuries in the past. They're not going to rush it. So fingers cross he plays next week, but I am preparing to go him to Jadan Campbell next round. Do you still have heinz?
Speaker 2: I do? Maybe cauld menage my Instagram or something. I reckon.
Speaker 4: He didn't want to come through. I was just sitting there last breakhossing and what do I do like? But when I saw clear is I I've got to got to get.
Speaker 2: Rid of high So you're for the people, mate, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Modern day journalism. Players in the d MS.
Speaker 3: It will works sometimes. But yeah, it didn't get back to me.
Speaker 4: But you know, maybe you saw my message and he saw you know what I'll put out to the people instead of just sending it to this one random blake.
Speaker 3: Put out to the people, and.
Speaker 1: How many people do you? Reckon hit him up in the Instagram.
Speaker 3: Hundreds pa used to put on his story back in the.
Speaker 1: Day, kicking that maybe was great. Yeah, I don't think Craig Belly you like him doing that onto the part of the week. What are you thinking? I'm actually got I'll go speaking of Shark, he's this that links into Heines, So I'll jump in now, Brandon Driddle. Last week when Heines wasn't there, he had so many touches it was always has got one hundred and so his b is minus eleven. So you're guaranteed to make money over these next couple of weeks. If you think Hans will be out next week, and look it's I actually think he will given his history of calf injuries. You can get on Braandon trendle. I Reckon, he's going to touch the ball so many more times and he'll make money.
Speaker 4: I love trigging you so much. I don't want to ruin him by traded him into my so I just enjoy watching him as a Shark's man. Yeah, he's always so good when he's the dominant ball player, and we've send him past super coach seasons and he's got those huge scores without Nico and the team, and even with Nick Wood, he's scored round one, He's scored about one hundred and fifty or something.
Speaker 3: He's got those big scores in him, but he's also got those very low scores in him.
Speaker 2: Does the no braleyfeck that decision will be any more.
Speaker 4: It'll just be off the deck really to him. It'll be Jayden Barrel just passing straight. Give him plenty of touches.
Speaker 1: And they've got ye Peru both. Peru's really good. It's just something just came into my head. Then that will be a big negative. Didn't he give away the kicking duties at the end? Kicked the goal.
Speaker 4: Already, probably won't play it because Euro is going to come in, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's a negative. Plus I'm sure last year he had about four scores in single figures. Yes, it's this year this year. Yeah, so it's a really with the p of minus eleven, you're guaranteed to make money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was my one. Exactly that happened. I got my BULLDOGS'TI entrepreneur. He's got the buy next week and around eighteen, but he was on a on a mission to just destroyed. Like he was just running hard as hard lines. Whenever you watch him live, there's no Breckon Morley flat style football. He goes back nextra four to five steps and ships in every time. There's always a tackle bus if flowed. It's much those side of hockey. Galvin obviously one on the on the buzz I sort of heard us the time that was a bit off, but one that you know, he just looks all the part. You know, it's still affordable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your position as well, chill position is averaging. I had him on as one of mine as well. I've got him as four games in the last four games is average eighty minutes for eighty two points. And obviously they got pressed and and kick out out pretty long term, so you should get a good run.
Speaker 4: And that's I love my pod this week. It's probably my favorite. I reckon both of teams. He's averaging sixty two this year. He covers next week as well, but five round average of seventy. He hasn't had a trisist or a try all year.
Speaker 3: Hasn't no one. He had ten last year and it was injury.
Speaker 4: Affected too, so he's just you know, the law of averages says he's going to score a few tries that bumps out.
Speaker 3: Sixty two average up to you know eighty five ninety.
Speaker 2: Gets a couple.
Speaker 3: So he hasn't. I could believe.
Speaker 4: I was looking through it was like he hasn't had a single try trisis all year, and we know how good both firm or can be screwing tries.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he's the one on my boost to this week.
Speaker 1: Who's the half inside him? It's the young.
Speaker 4: Dane Harrison, who's a gun. I like Dan Harrison much better than when they had Brimston there. Brimston's a bit of a bullhog.
Speaker 2: So last year had the great FOURU and put him through holes. Yeah yeah, I think great chats.
Speaker 3: He's siding to OK. So he's affordable with all the cash we've got, so.
Speaker 1: We just need to give him dual position.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that was great when we had that.
Speaker 1: It was deserved to. We actually did play that. I don't think it's going to happen under Josh Hanna. What do we have have we We've done your pod so let's two captains call. I'll just hit you with some stats. Clear, is that basically forty? Are we taking that on?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 2: I think I'm my favorite?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a rule if you buy him captain of them. So it could be.
Speaker 1: Terroror May is not even the last guy I've on this list. His career is at four point six percent. Ter May is under that.
Speaker 2: So he's Marriot Lock. You've got No. Twelve who takes a big minutes. You've got a Hunt on the bench, You've got a bunch of fill on the bend. There's not making a big minutes last few weeks as well. So is average against Penrith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ninety in the last fire, so he's absolutely on fire. I could, I could genuinely go.
Speaker 2: There are some great options take it part of the Walsh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Herbie is at eighteen percent VC, I think I might be going there, or Ponger at sixteen percent. But the same as what you said before these games in between.
Speaker 2: Origins against the Eels, last game around happy saying that to Honebush you're going care.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. There's sort of injury things scared me off a bit.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty care to go so far, and they had all these numties last week, so I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Kicking goals now as well? Make well.
Speaker 4: I've got a rule like if fall back at Amy Park for the Melbourne Storm, you always.
Speaker 3: Captain of captain in the day games with day Game two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so SIVC probably Grecy Welsh captain.
Speaker 3: I reckon, Yes, the Titans.
Speaker 1: Titans tits better than we think though. I know, but I rode that roller coaster last week and it was just a bit too much for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna be brave and go for it, hopefully makes the.
Speaker 1: Glory one hundred.
Speaker 3: Le's go, yeah, one hundred. That's the move so that you got to make, so you know.
Speaker 1: Your heart health must be a bit better for sure. Big thanks to Joe, Big thanks to Joe. We'll catch you next week.