Speaker 1: That could be one of the most cooked things I've heard. Where's Your Head Out is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, we are back today with a really fun episode for you guys.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling today, Matt.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling good. Anna, how about yourself?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: We're currently away, but we have been wanting to do this for a while, so we are doing a blind react to a really crazy story.
Speaker 3: Shall we just get right into it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just dive right in. So we haven't listened to these at all, so our producer has given them to us. These stories a while, so let's have a listen.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: I ruined my mum's life and reputation story time. So for the context, my mum and dad had been married for about forty three years now, and from this I have six siblings arranging from the ages of forty two to eighteen. And there's also my husband and we've been together since we were fifteen. So when I got pregnant with my daughter, we ended up moving in.
Speaker 3: With my parents.
Speaker 5: We got married shortly after my daughter was born. However, my dad's father sadly passed away just a few months after the wedding, and he had left his ranch our house to my father, so this was a little bit complicated. But my dad decided to give us the ranch our house, and they decided to live in the little house that my grandparents had built just next door to the ranch. They said that the ranch would be part of our inheritance, and we were completely fine with this. So let's pass forward a little bit. We now have three children and I'm now pregnant with what will probably be our last child. Up until all of this story happened, I thought we had a brilliant marriage. We were always super loving to each other. We literally never fought, went on date nights, we bought each other's gifts. Everything was literally perfect until my world came crashing down on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 4: So I had.
Speaker 5: Literally returned home from a trip that I had taken with my girls. Everything seemed completely normal. That was until I walked into my bedroom and saw my mom husband in bed together.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I had to pause it. It's still got more to go.
Speaker 4: I was a bit there. Got me confused, as when she was talking about who was staying where.
Speaker 1: And what was what, Her and her husband were in the main building the ranch and parents were in the side house.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, and then so she's walked in. This sounds like where we had that girl on the podcast age.
Speaker 4: I was just.
Speaker 1: Thinking that this is crazy because we didn't know where this was going at all, And as soon as she said that, I was like, We've heard a story like this.
Speaker 4: It was a fucking wild story, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It must be a really specific type of mum personality to be able to do this. Like the fact that there's multiple of these people like the girl who came on our podcast, I thought that that was like.
Speaker 4: A a one off.
Speaker 3: Once in a lifetime, bad luck chance of a mum.
Speaker 1: But clearly there's some naughty mummies out there.
Speaker 4: But even from how do they get into that situation?
Speaker 3: Think about it from like your perspective, So how would it be? It would be like No, I just wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Even to put yourself, like, think about you in that position with like your mum doing something.
Speaker 3: Fuck, it's like, oh, it's just too much. Shall we carry on this week, I'm so worried.
Speaker 5: My mom then had the absolute audacity to scream at me and tell me to get out of their bedroom.
Speaker 3: And I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: That really shook me up. So unfortunately, my oldest daughter was already in the house and she was getting ready for a party, so she obviously heard everything that had gone on and ran out to see what was happening. And when she did, she saw my mom akaa, her grandma running across the landing in nothing but a bed sheet.
Speaker 1: Told this is worse than the girl we had on the podcast, because she has an older daughter who was now getting scarred at it for life.
Speaker 3: Imagine as a child seeing that.
Speaker 4: Seeing your grandma run across the thing.
Speaker 3: Your grandma with your dad.
Speaker 1: I want a MoMA that is so messed up on so many different levels.
Speaker 2: Like you said before, like what is some moms like like, I don't get how that happens.
Speaker 3: So the mom's away on a girl's trip, but like.
Speaker 2: How the personality like what makes somebody like like I don't get that.
Speaker 3: I don't get that either.
Speaker 1: But what I was going to say is, so the mom's on a trip and the daughter is still in the house, and the grandma and husband are so brazen that they're fucking whilst there's kids in the house, Like the audacity.
Speaker 4: What are they telling the kid like, Hey, we're going well.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like maybe they forgot to lock the door.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Shall we let's keep listening.
Speaker 5: She was absolutely devastated, so ran to my sister's house. I sent to say anything to my sister until I had got the truth from my husband. And when I did find out the truth, I found out the truth, and he told me that they'd been having an affair since before he was eighteen. We had been seeing each other twice a month since before we were married. So I decided to run some masks and I was absolutely mortified because I worked out that there's a possibility that my twin brothers and youngest brothers could be my husband's children.
Speaker 6: They just got so twisted. That got so twisted. No way, Okay, So I have a question.
Speaker 1: Does that mean that the grandma met the dad before?
Speaker 4: She'd like, no, they started down to fifteen, didn't you say?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they've just been having an affair for just forever.
Speaker 2: But what I don't get is imagine being a seventeen year old blow and you're rising up your girlfriend's mum.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's grooming at its finest.
Speaker 1: That's not okay, Grandma is more cooked than we realized, but in the fact that her brothers could be her husband's kids.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hope you guys are following along. It's a little bit of a complex.
Speaker 4: Story, but a family is pretty messy.
Speaker 1: If you need to rewind, just like rewind and listen again.
Speaker 3: We've done that once. I'm like sure, I'm getting a bit like excited because I'm just like, this is so bad.
Speaker 4: See where it goes?
Speaker 3: Okay, shall we keep on?
Speaker 1: I'm like scared to play. Every time I play, it gets worse and worse and worse. Okay, let's do this.
Speaker 5: I call my dad aceap and told him to get to my house without my mom. I made my husband confess in front of my dad's and he was absolutely devastated.
Speaker 3: Of course, I mean they've been childhood.
Speaker 5: Sweethearts, for God's sake, they dated since high school. And when he went back home to confront her, oh my god, we could.
Speaker 3: Hear my mom's screaming.
Speaker 5: So I ended up telling my older sister everything that had happened. Decided to through my mum a little party, and let me tell you, we invited everyone, all our extended family or my exes family. So halfway through the party, I asked my oldest daughter to go and take all the kids down to the basement and just pop a film on, which meant it was only all the adults left in the room. And that is when I told everyone from both families what they had been doing.
Speaker 3: Most of my family are on my side.
Speaker 5: Everyone what it was. Everyone except my two sisters and the entirety of my exist family. They all just said I was a massive asshole for doing it publicly. Would actually ended up getting to my mum's church and they actually called me to verify everything that had happened. Since then, my mom has actually been let go as the children's pastor at the church and she's now claiming that I ruined her entire life and reputation. My dad has now actually kicked her out and she's living with her thirty eight year old sister. Dad ended up insisting on getting a DNA test for the three youngest children, which would have been the twins and my youngest brother, and we have since found out that my twin brothers are actually my husband's biological children.
Speaker 1: That could be one of the most cooked things I've heard. I mean us having that girl on the podcast. If you've not listened to this episode where we had a girl on the podcast who had a similar experience, We're gonna link it in the bio so you guys can go back and listen.
Speaker 3: But this story more.
Speaker 2: Cooked, Yeah, way more cooked that your husband.
Speaker 7: Now, Oh wow, it's I don't even know where to go from here because it's like so messed up because the husband was essentially groomed by her mum.
Speaker 3: That's messed up.
Speaker 1: But then the fact that this affair has continued for so long, for so many years, she's felt like she's thought that her brothers were her mum and dad's kids and it's actually her mom and husband's kids. Like, was there similarities and features with her kids?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, so c does the husband end up with her grandma?
Speaker 4: Then? Like to keep listening together, that's like.
Speaker 3: Tell me more.
Speaker 5: Needless to say, I've kicked him out and he's currently living with his dad. Me and my dad are currently talks about selling the ranch house and us moving into a much bigger house together. My husband is absolutely appalled that I found out he's actually got seven children instead of five, and that means that I'm going to take away half of his business. You see, it's all teed up quite nicely really, because you see in my state, all marital assets are split fifty to fifty. But what about the ranch? I hear you say that actually never went into mine and my husband's name. It always stayed in my dad, so it still belongs to him.
Speaker 3: Wow, there you go.
Speaker 2: Makes you think that your family family issues aren't that bad.
Speaker 4: That sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Feeling very normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, someone.
Speaker 2: Drained my coke zero and I get angry about it, like that doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I agree about stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I don't unless I really want it.
Speaker 3: It sounds like the haf and recently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a trigger. Wow, that was that was wild.
Speaker 1: It's really funny to me when people do horrendous things to people, but then they somehow are a to flip it around to be like, you've ruined my life by outing this. Yeah. It's funny though, isn't it, Because it's like, no, you actually ruined your life.
Speaker 3: I'm just being honest about what happened exactly. But the flip around gets me just.
Speaker 4: Like narcissism, It just like kisses me off. So we're about to wrap this episode up.
Speaker 2: But then Anna informed me after I was showing her a mean that she has never seen Star Wars, which to me is fucked up, because to me, Star Wars is the greatest movie franchise of all time. Literally, it is unbelievable. Return of the Jedi, Revenge of the See if some of the best movies I've Empires strikes back some of the best movies I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's a very unpopular opinion.
Speaker 4: But who who is saying that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Who like? Does Michael like Star Wars?
Speaker 1: I don't like Star Wars. I don't need to see like aliens like fighting each other with light long sticks.
Speaker 3: I've never seen you look at me like this.
Speaker 1: Of all, I think that the best series like of all time is Harry.
Speaker 4: Potter light sticks.
Speaker 2: They're called light sabers, sabers or.
Speaker 4: Sabers sabers lightsabers.
Speaker 3: Isn't it sabers?
Speaker 4: Nos?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 6: I'm not going to I'm not going to correct you on the star at WARSLINGO.
Speaker 2: So what's the difference between aliens which they're not aliens. They're Jedis fighting with light sabers, which is the most technical, most elegant, persisticated, I'm just so angry sophisticated weapon in the galaxy versing. A bunch of twelve year olds wave around wooden ones and say random abracadabra stuff.
Speaker 3: It's magic. I believe in magic.
Speaker 4: Magic is an neither is the fourth.
Speaker 3: No That Wars gives me the egg Like, it's just a bit. It's a bit like lame.
Speaker 4: What Harry Potter?
Speaker 3: I love Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: Star Wars is the best, dude, Like, why don't you watch Star Wars and then tell me that? How about on your grease flight to flight to Greece you watch every episode of Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Hello Hamora, what does that mean? Then you levitate?
Speaker 4: Fuck that?
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, that's all we have time for. We are currently away on holiday. We will be back with you very soon, so until next week, Bye bye,