Speaker 1: Coming up on relatables business idea new dating app. Yeah, this exact scenario you don't want to no kids, that's pretty good, is called no kids. A dating app is called no kids to be fair, covering our asses from the start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we really put it out there on a fucking like billboard, didn't we. So hey, you can't come after us no kids, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Relatable, Jake, I want to ask you to do something for me. Can you please try and pick up the can of march next to you? Try, like, try or pick up? No, put it back down, try't pick up again? He picked it up, put it back down, Try and pick it up. Yeah, there you go. Did you notice how there's no such thing as trying. You can either do it or you can't. That's fair. And there's all these men out here going, oh but I'm trying. I'm trying, a good boyfriend. I'm trying. Oh yeah, okay, you're ever a good boyfriend or you're not? Yea yeah, yeah, yeah, yeh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Also a lot of I don't know, I had to call out the women. A lot of them have been a little bit maybe brainwash or manipulated and they'll like try and defend their own boyfriends.
Speaker 1: And be like, but he's trying. There's no such thing as trying.
Speaker 3: What about Like, wait, so what's the definition of trying?
Speaker 1: Then, don't take away from my if.
Speaker 3: What if I've like really tried to run ten kilometers but I did eight.
Speaker 1: You didn't do it. But I tried to do ten you didn't do ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like there is such thing as trying, because I did try to do ten but I didn't me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it can textually my reasoning behind it, I saw it on a motivational video. Oh yeah, I was about a guy picking up weight. But I was like, I was waiting, So this is from a man. Okay, let me just backtrack a few steps here. And I thought the same. I would like to maybe think trying does exist, and contextually speaking, in fitness, it's a big thing and a good thing to try it. Yeah, that's why I brought it towards relationships. Okay, Yeah, because I was like, you can't really try the relationship. It's like it's like saying I thought about buying your flowers. Yeah, it's not the equivalent of that. I do.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, and I guess in a workout sense, it's like, you don't you can't just be like I tried to go to the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like when it comes to some thing like that, you either did or you didn't, unless you actually were on the way and got in a car accident.
Speaker 1: It's like something like it's like I tried to be a good boyfriend. It's either you were a good boyfriend or you weren't.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I hear you, I hear you. I don't think that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in that context, then there is I guess, literally no such thing as trying.
Speaker 1: There's any such thing as doing and not doing. Yeah. The Reletta's podcast is so sad by myself.
Speaker 3: Jake Craig aka Daddy and my partner in crime mister Addie aka trying to be Mummy.
Speaker 1: Trying see what I did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you guys are objectively being the baddies.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly doing it. Yeah, you're doing it. Actually. Jake before we started said he have something to bring up. I think I know, but if I'm wrong, yeah, I don't want to bring it up. So you go.
Speaker 3: Wait until I'm fully done talking to tell me if this is what you thought it was, and.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you. So so yesterday texts it is fuck you yesterday. He texted me last night, I have a rebuttle, thank you very much. Yeah, we'll say it for the end.
Speaker 3: You're fucking idiot, he texts me. We were recording a Monday and a Patreon episode today, right, And so he just texted me kind of just like little things what he thinks should be in the episode. And then after he goes, that's my two cents, and he spells it s E and C s E as in like s n yeah, s E N s C, and he said, that's my two cents. And I was thinking, this guy cannot be fucking serious. And so then I said him a voice esially saying yeah, hectic, that sounds good, blah blah. Also, it's fucking sense, as in like money c N C E n T s not freaking sense as in that makes sense.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Man? So, uh, I've been caught up twice now. Yeah, A grain of salt. Yeah I thought it was something they else say, Oh, really, a grain of salt, like assault, Like oh you thought it was like yeah, you thought it was like assault or a grain of salt. I thought it was assault. Take it with a grain of saulte. That's so aggressive? You ever thinking why people say that? Because I've never been caught up on that one before, because like it sounds exactly the same, true. Yeah, take it with a grain of salt, like grain of salt. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: You people think that there's a space in between the A and the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And then the same with sense and scent, like my two cents, my two cents.
Speaker 3: What you're saying is the right thing, But like I just thought it was for some reason.
Speaker 1: It just I just thought it. That's my two.
Speaker 3: Cents, as in, like my senses, Like you're giving two of your senses of the five you have. That's what I was thinking, Like, I don't understand, I feel, I feel what two senses did you give to give ideas to record today?
Speaker 1: Of the five you got?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What two of your senses went into that? Why do we have five senses?
Speaker 3: We have five cents? The humans have five senses?
Speaker 1: Is that a factual statement? Yeah? Oh? Is it like sight, smell, taste, hearing, touch, that's five? There you go. That happened awfully too quickly. What do you mean have happened off to could? And you know how that's all about senses. I have one rebuttal to all of this. Here we go, classic man, Here we go. It's good. It's a good one. Okay, it's a good one. It's a good one. Are you ready? And this is gonna make me feel so much better? Okay? I don't know if I'm ready for this. Now you're ready? Ready? You've got two faces in your beard? Wait, I have a rebuttal.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make me look any better, but it's mostuzre cream, not two paste the kent.
Speaker 1: I thought it was moisturizing cream. But then I'm like, this motherfucking nether moisturize. So the reason I never fucking sort your shitting never moisturizes. No top of my head, it's been flow. I noticed that. I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if I was burnt or if it was just from wearing hats. And then Beth gave me this moisturizer that's like fucking thick, af bro. You couldn't it with a fucking oh, there's no I was gonna say thick with like I know it's t h I c S thick.
Speaker 1: Bro. That ship was fucking I know that one. It was vic let me tell you.
Speaker 3: And so I put it on it when my face was all white and I was like what I was a fuck And I was trying to rub it in and she.
Speaker 1: Was like, no, you don't rob it rub it in. I was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like, so she says, you just spread it and my face was like literally just caked. It looked like I had zinc on. You should tell her that, I thought, Yeah, toothpaste.
Speaker 1: I looked in the mirror. I tried to actually get it all all the white spots out. Yeah, ja'son Classic Boy, and I can I say it. Never used moisturizer every in his life, just had good skin until this morning. Jealous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Beth does all this skincare right most evenings, most mornings, most evings, and then she's currently getting some she's been having acne breakouts, but it's more hormone anything because it's like relatively recent and it always happens like the week.
Speaker 1: Before her period and she's in her louteal phase. My tired, and I'm just like, seriously, let them let nature take, like do its thing take its course. Let's let nature do his thing.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about the fucking acting that's coming.
Speaker 1: From a man who's never had pimples and insecurities around them. That's a good point. Yeah, good point. You see her as beautiful no matter what. If you've had pimples, you're like, fuck, I'm just you halper fixated, and you're just like, I'm so fucking hagly.
Speaker 3: Like I've had some pimples like usually one six in your whole life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt really really so.
Speaker 3: I actually asked my dad, my mum, my biological mom, and my biological dad. Neither one of them got acne. Yeah, so it's just genetic. I got super lucky. My older sister she's had a bit of it. But my step mom so I'm not blood related to her at all, but my step my half siblings ah, and they both get acne. And my younger brother asks me the other day kind of randomly, like where's your least favorite place to get a pimple?
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, you're asking the wrong fucking guy. I hate to say this to you. I felt so bad.
Speaker 3: I was like, I've had like ted sorry, I felt so picked me saying and I was like, I genuinely just don't know.
Speaker 1: They all hurt. That's a that's a good question. The back is probably the worst. Yeah, lower back hurts like a bit, okay, really like you never have one on your back. I've had little pimples like a that's like getting stuff with a knife. Yeah, I've never had a bluddy buddy. All right, But today we wanted to start with I g question of the week. Yeah, boy, which is what's something men make unnecessarily difficult? Most things? Most things? Actually?
Speaker 3: Really really what's what are the what are the things we're talking about? Probably like that's my is that a phrase? Like that's my two cents? More of like saying we.
Speaker 1: Seem to make those difficult. I make him difficult.
Speaker 3: Our friend Gi, he used to think that play it by it was so you know how like, oh we'll play it by ear. Yeah, he used to It was it you or him that thought it was played by year. I knew it was ear, so it wasn't me, so it must have been him. Then I saw I was talking to someone who said play it by year, and I was kind of like, it's ear and they go, no, it's not year, you know, And then he.
Speaker 1: Thought about it and he was like, I feel like you can make it whatever you want to make it. Yeah. True. I mean, look, I'm not gonna argue with that, but it's wrong.
Speaker 3: You first, what's something men make unnecessarily difficult orgasms? Don't stop does not mean speed up?
Speaker 1: Oh true. I think I've been a victim to this. Don't stop to me means don't come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't stop is kind of like you're literally an idiot.
Speaker 1: Because I wasn't gonna but now I'm gonna come. Yeah, And when they say don't stop, turns me the funk on and once sped up because I would come quicker. I'm trying to maintain that pace without coming. I'm like, I'm like, I'm like, please don't come, Please don't complease don't come.
Speaker 3: But in that moment, that's when you lose your rhythm because you've lost the flow.
Speaker 1: You've lost your.
Speaker 3: Mind, all right, like your your your genuine flow state. But it's just like being hit a speed bumps. So now you are speeding up. Is this saying a double ended sword? Is that a saying double ended sword?
Speaker 1: You're very close double edged sword. It's like a double edged sword because what you want to come, but then also that this you don't want to come.
Speaker 3: You know what's interesting is sex for men is it is obviously always very good because we are predominantly the ones who finish. If anyone's gonna not finish, it's usually the woman. Yeah, but men go through a weird mindset when we have sex, right, because we're thinking like, I want to have sex because I want to come, but also the whole time I'm having sex, I'm like, I don't want to come.
Speaker 1: Yes, isn't that weird? Yet?
Speaker 3: You know what the best feeling in the world is.
Speaker 1: We should say I don't want to come yet, I don't want to come yet. I don't want to come yet. What's the best feeling is knowing when you are allowed to come, when you've earned it, when you But there's two types of earning it. One is she's not going to come this session. That doesn't doesn't that doesn't feel good. She's like, you might as well just finished. Now this isn't this isn't going any I do know what you were thinking. When she says come, yeah, she screams, and then she goes yeah finished.
Speaker 2: Now okay, Well I'm hot.
Speaker 1: I didn't take this. I actually got some good creative answers. As something men make unnecessarily difficult making time to see you. Yeah, yeah, that's that sounds pretty valid for being honest. Yeah, they always try. That works again, it's if you're gonna see me or you don't. True. There's no such thing as trying in that sense. No, or something you may make unnecessarily.
Speaker 3: Difficult trying to get gossip, because why do you not get the important details to relate it?
Speaker 1: I reckon, I'm pretty good at that. I can.
Speaker 3: That's like a skill gap, you think, Yeah, do you think it's also just an interest gap?
Speaker 1: I'm going to use the word care gap care interest care. Yeah. Yeah, I just feel like a lot of men don't really care about their little details. No, that's true. I can't light the tea, true, And.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I feel like it's so juicy, like I find sometimes I'll go through a mental battle where I want to know the juice. But I'm also like, if I was telling someone this story and they asked me for more, for more answers, I'd be like, I don't want to tell you.
Speaker 1: But you don't you don't see you do you don't ask it? Like that's what I'm gonna give me some more. Broke up with my girlfriend? Jake's like, give me the reasons? What give me more next time?
Speaker 3: Like what do you want to ask if you're if you're ever saying to me like, oh, me and Cassie broke up. Like I mean, let's let's go a different fend. I'm probably ask you a million questions someone else tells me them when they go friend broke up. I think I'm going to call Beth and be like, oh my god, someone there broke up. As texting me questions, these questions texting me questions.
Speaker 1: So when did it happen? Who did anyone cheat?
Speaker 3: Did Actually we should ask about in the comments? What questions do you want us to ask when we are in when we are in a situation where we.
Speaker 1: Could get some good gossip? True? You know what I'm saying? Friends like universal questions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know the universal two friends broke up, Like, let's let's go for break up specific you know there's a break up, this happened, Like what questions are we needing to ask? Because I don't know about you guys, but we just kind.
Speaker 1: Of go straight to are you okay?
Speaker 3: I hope you're okay, unlike you women out there just trying to get all the gossip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, true, true, true. But also sometimes the gossip isn't always truthful because sometimes they talk shit after depending whose side you're one and whose reason it was for breaking out. So you go to take everything with a grain of salt. Yeah, you gotta take it with a grain of our salt. What's something men make unnecessarily difficult walking down the street? Damn Yeah for women? Yeah yeah, yeah, it took me a second again yeah yeah yeah, wow valid, Yeah, fuck man, should be the most simple thing in the world that is insane shitting. I swear you guys take hours. No, I'm going to debunk that one. That's not making it difficult. Yeah.
Speaker 3: True, we're not making the shitting difficult.
Speaker 1: We're enjoying our time. It's like a free time. It's like free time. It's free time, and it's just a bit of me time.
Speaker 3: I got this game. I swear this isn't an ad. Two things. I got this game called words Gape. Right, you've played on the toilet, and.
Speaker 1: That's all on the toilet. Now I just be playing words Gate, Broski.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you twy one hundred billions people out here with two hundred thousand brilliants exactly?
Speaker 1: Is it like words with friends?
Speaker 3: You just fucking it's like crossword, right, and then there's like there's like six letters and there's there's but maybe like ten words need to make out of the six letters and then you just need to like connect them to make the six So it's just like a brain game. Because I was like, fucking get me off, TikTok a, I'm gonna die. I think give me off because I think my brain.
Speaker 1: Actually I feel that too way. Sometimes I'm scrolling. It's been like half now I'm like, maybe my brain will complode. What was that? Complode? It's the next extension of implode? Ah, like your recovery there? Did you make that up? Why that's the thing? Complode? Yeah, isn't that implode? Implode is like yeah, implode, Yeah, yeah yeah, explode complode. I thought was the next one.
Speaker 3: The funck is there's no different, Like there's no next one though.
Speaker 1: Like how would you spell it like that? Like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Of course enough complode. It looks like you might have made a typo, as complode is not.
Speaker 1: A standard English word Jesus fucking Christ.
Speaker 3: There is a word called complot, and it's a noun or verb for a secret plot scheme.
Speaker 1: You know what I meant Exactly What I was going to say, though, is you you you go through life just making it up.
Speaker 3: You know how you'd like to say that I'm off with the fairies in my own life, like everyone says that you fucking go through life just make it up words.
Speaker 1: You know, you called me out for sense and scent. I had to look it up to make sure I was right or you were wrong. Yeah, before I could admit that you were right. What I was going to say is like, I'm taking every where you say with a grain of assault.
Speaker 3: And here's what happens when I play a little brain game on my phone. Right, So I'm still looking at my device, which is probably not great for me, but it's because I'm because I'm like looking at a word.
Speaker 1: Game and I'm using my brain.
Speaker 3: Remember when in The Grinch when his heart goes from like a little shriveled up date size thing to like kind of beating and growing and then it comes bigger, red, red and juicy, Like my brain's slowly.
Speaker 1: Getting back to fill out my cranium.
Speaker 3: True, get yourself on words case mate.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you I probably do. I've had a bit of brain fog recently. I don't know why. I think I've just been it's come back, you know how I had a phase like a year ago. Yeah, it's come back again. I don't know why. Probably too much TikTok make get off that phone. Too much, there's too much life. Probably. What's something men make unnecessarily difficult wearing a condom?
Speaker 3: I do you mean difficult in the sense of like I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to wear a one? I think so they're like I can't feel anything with it on? You actually can? You can feel stuff with it on. Yeah. It's like sex with a condom or no sex. It would be the obstence. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree, not sex of a condom or sex with no condom. Yeah yeah, I saw.
Speaker 3: Actually, you know how it's super common for women at a very young age, like early to mid teens to be put on the pill.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that's like a hormone.
Speaker 3: Changing medication, and it's like so normal, and I think it does it does help a lot of women, but it's also it does have a lot of bad side effects. And I saw a woman make a video saying so I think when it comes to basically she said from when men can get the surgery. She thinks that men should get a vasectomy and then get it reversed as as contraception, and then get it reversed because like it has it happens all the time.
Speaker 1: It's like super safe and thing. I like that.
Speaker 3: And it would be like because I think it doesn't affect our hormones getting of vasectomy. So it's like and then obviously the comments were just kind of like.
Speaker 5: You don't cast straight men like two, I know nothing about victory to be fair, No, I know someone that had a vasectomy after he had kids and then unfortunately one of his children passed away, and so you got to reverse viseect me and had two.
Speaker 1: More and it works. It works out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was actually remember asking him some questions and I was like, I was like, when you, like I was singing, when you have ever verseected me?
Speaker 1: Like do you even come?
Speaker 3: He's like, stuff still comes out.
Speaker 1: I just don't know. I don't know how it works, but stuff comes out, yeah much just block like the actual semen not Yeah, yeah, true, I don't even yeah, we don't even know what a seamen.
Speaker 3: I've seen another thing. You can get this thing for men now, I don't know how how along it is, but you can get like this gel that gets put in like a tube in between your one of your testes, in like penis, and it dissolves after two years. Really, so you can have two years of contraception and then just like you don't even have to get it removed anything. It just disolves after years and then you can have a baby after that and doesn't affect hormones. But nothing interesting. I'm kind of keen to look into it. I just don't know how studied it's done. But this is classic man saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just scared of yeah, talking about what you think. I went on the news. I don't know. I researched this red on the toilet.
Speaker 3: I've literally not watched a TV like a TV for ages.
Speaker 1: Apart from clarks Is Farm, I've not watched a TV a TV. You're getting old, mate, all right.
Speaker 3: What's something that makes so? What's something men make unnecessarily difficult taking off a bra? I don't do it, eh, I would like to say something about this. Bras are the problem bras are unnecessarily difficult to take off? Yeah, all right, let's all be honest. You like you've had practice, eve been wearing a bra your whole fucking life, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe since everything you've got boobs, you.
Speaker 3: Expect me to be able to flick that thing off like Charlie Sheen in Fucking two and a half.
Speaker 1: Men. No, I just look at it.
Speaker 3: He's what my superpower is. I look at it. She he takes it off.
Speaker 1: Too fair. That is a good super power. All right. What's something men make unnecessarily difficult checking in with their friends as an adult? Yeah? Yeah, definitely do.
Speaker 3: We do make it unnecessarily difficult because we make all these stupid, random reasons to not do it.
Speaker 1: Baking a cake, oh, come on, can be a beast. I used to do that heaps when I was a kid. For real, Making bacon stresses me out brow. Bacon cakes easy for cakes easy, but like bacon, other stuff's hard.
Speaker 3: I made pancakes from scratch the other day, not out of one of those pre made bottles.
Speaker 1: Actually taste it good. It's like four ingredients. Yeah what was that said? Who do known?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Who would have known? Who?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 1: Four ingredients? Literally not me.
Speaker 3: I looked it up and I was like, I wonder if I've gone more every household it hasn't worn.
Speaker 1: You are, boy, this is my last one. What something men make unnecessarily difficult finding the clip?
Speaker 3: I will die on this hill. The clip is unnecessarily difficult to.
Speaker 1: Find, you will? All right? Personal question? I thought you're gonna say Peth doesn't have one drive at this point, I don't think she does. Right, We've been dating three years. Is it possible for some of them to be born without a clip?
Speaker 3: That's a question I actually have for the world that we just asked that, all right, because of the world to.
Speaker 1: Ask claud.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, some of them be difficult to find. You get clip piercings, you know.
Speaker 1: Well that's got her is that it's so sensitive.
Speaker 3: Also, like does that take away sensitivity or does it ad because you can get your cock pissed?
Speaker 1: Or is that your foreskin pissed? Why would you do that? No? I think it is your cock. I think cock. Yeah, And it goes like through the gap where the semen comes out of. It's like a nipple.
Speaker 3: Piss you'd be so every time every time you piss, it's split like a wake up.
Speaker 1: You ever like take a piss after you've had a.
Speaker 3: Wank and then like or you've had a boner or whatever, and it's like something's glued in the middle of your little eye penis, eyeball together in two different directions.
Speaker 1: You're like, holy fuck, whoa toilets are big enough? Who who? Yeah, that's why Urino was the best. It's disgusting you.
Speaker 3: It's the fact that men's got men have both things coming out the same fucking hole.
Speaker 1: What is that? I thought that was usedful? Well, women have separate I know, but why is that disgusting? I don't know why. I feel like it's gross. True.
Speaker 3: Also, it's so interesting that I know women have a hole for the pea and a hole and the other holes the vagina, right, but like it's like I know that, but like not that I ever picture women pissing very often.
Speaker 1: If I am to picture it, though, I picture it coming out of vaginal hole. Yeah, it's crazy different like that is and like weird. It's so foreign but also so close to us. True, very true.
Speaker 3: Also, what the something that's actually crazy is the fact that humans figured out how to change a someone that's born a woman, and like do a surgery to give them a penis. Oh ye, same and then same for a men give them a surgery that gives them a giant Like, that's crazy that they figured that shit out.
Speaker 1: That's hectic. Well, I even think like boob jobs are crazy, and like the skin, Yeah, radio, what.
Speaker 3: Chad, why do you get yourself a fucking chain necklace and stuff? Fucking vapor or some shit over here?
Speaker 1: I was trying to join in the conversation.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about very complicated anatomy, and you're talking about putting.
Speaker 1: Gel sacks into some boobs to make them bigger. But then you think about the skin and then there's only a tiny little slit underneath, and then it eventually come a long way goes away and then I'm like, this big fucking thing just goes in your skin. Yeah, that's a long way. I feel like that's great. What do you call it? A surgery with anatomy? They've come a long way. I'll give you that Audie Shark tank his back. Let's go. It might need to change the name because it's now our business venture together. Ah, Okay, it's going to be.
Speaker 3: Oc OCVC Audie Clark Venture Capitalism.
Speaker 1: That's good ov anything with my name and it sounds amazing. Yeah, I like that, but that as if you know around here. This is a week on week I think this might be the fourth week. We had a break. Last week Jake mentioned something a little bit where Jake came to me with business ideas, and on week two he hit with an absolute banger where there's a surprise, there's a kind of divide in a bed to split each other, rolling on each other side in relationships. Imps. Yes, I will say this this was for the man out there? Yes? Uh what what you looked at me? This is for the men out of here? Like this product is for the men, but it's not always for the men because it doubles as I do think this is actually a great business idea to go under the bum for a women when they have sex. I like that. But Jake, I've been doing some research. A couple of updates first and then we can talk about what we've been chatting about. First update is there is a company called Chaomi Sleep who have bed borders, but I'm still in them. That was that your idea the name for it. I wanted to call it a bed border, so we can't call it the bed border, and it says the world's first bed sheet with borders pattern pending. However, why do we never have a no, no, no, don't jump to conclusions. Their idea sucks. Their idea is literally a bed with a border around the outside of it.
Speaker 3: Ah, so it's not the same, and ours is more of a divider.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. Border, So there's it's just on the outside of a bed for all the audio listeners, just an extra cushion to like keep you in almost Yeah, can't put your legs you actually wouldee quite good, but I think that's when you get hot, you stick a little leg out. True. I would kind of like the security of like being able to really roll up. I feel like that that would be good if your single. It's kind of like the opposite of what our idea is. It brings you closer together.
Speaker 3: One benefit of that for a couple is when like, for some reason, even though I'm bigger than my girlfriend, she takes up seventy percent of the bed and I'm up on this log sliver that can really lean into the border.
Speaker 1: True. True.
Speaker 3: Anyway we hate this company here is that we need to change the name to bed Vider.
Speaker 1: Bed vider. Oh did that just come off the top your head? Yea. Actually one of the baddies, Steph Price, remember that name all the time. Yes, the Price friend of the podcast has came with diagrams. So it's of the YouTube. She's called it the cuddle dock. Okay, I do also like that's gonna do the cuddle dock, and she has diagrams. Here we go, look at it. Oh, so that goes it's like a slit and there's a little cushion that goes inside. And look at the bottom right too. Okay, describe what you're saying. So currently it looks like here's what it looks like.
Speaker 3: Actually, this is a really good idea. You know how you put it. You have your mattress. It looks like it's in the mattress topper. You know how sometimes you get out either like a mattress protector or a mattress topper like I have on my mattress as a little extra thing like a wool, like a like a lamb's wool. She protects the bed, protect the bed. It makes a little more comfy. Yeah, it looks like that she's almost got like a bit of a thing that you just slide something in. Okay, cool, then we've got yep slidered in cool cool coour like that washaball easy to wash and remove and let me just say having it so you can take it out and put it under the timmy when you guys are fucking making babies. That so more than just sleep, remove the insert for a flat sheet surface perfect for intimacy. Use the insert as a pillar under your hips, knees or whatever you need, or giving head too, because like who's on the bed and then moving off the bed just for their girlfriend and me on the knee.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you start that way like you're kissing. Maybe I like this idea. I like this. I think it's a great idea. I like this a lot. Yeah, this is really good idea. Here's something I want to say though, Right, so this is fucking hectic, But how like in your so.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, but I know me very well obviously, I don't think I'm going to be like in bed, maybe reading near beth. Maybe we play game and our phones together. We kind of do like the world all together. Sometimes New York Times games type shit, and then I'm gonna I don't know if I'm gonna get out of bed to then lift up the bottom.
Speaker 1: Of the blanket and push this thing in pause. I feel like, don't sometimes you always get up to piss before I go to sleep. I pissed before I go to sleep and turn the lights off, Like it's just another step to your nighttime routine.
Speaker 3: True, and if like in my head it's going to benefit my sleep quality, yeah, then I feel like I'll do it heap.
Speaker 1: Some people do it. And then what what I was going on with the sexy time thing too, is like have you ever gone? I feel like this is the most universal relationship thing ever. You're having sex mid session, you're like, funk, I need to put up her hips a little bit. You go to grab a pillow. Then you're like, oh no, that's her pillow. That's my pillow. She sleeps with another pillow. Fuck, where's the pillow that goes under her ear? There's fucking juices come everywhere? What there is?
Speaker 3: That's a good point, Like I don't want my ball sack with all the vagina juice on it hitting my pillow where my fucking chin's gonna go, same as her to be fair cuddle dock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not still in the name tuddle Dog.
Speaker 3: I'm not so I don't mind bed Vider, but like I feel like I kind of like how it's cuddles in.
Speaker 1: It, but cuddle dock kind of like insinuates it brings you together. Where we are dividing, Yeah, you know we want.
Speaker 3: The vision, we want separation, Yeah, we want, but they're the updates.
Speaker 1: I think where we're going to go from here is there's gonna be a big gap.
Speaker 3: Because when you get this ship made, Yeah, we're gonna make some samples. Yeah, we're gonna make three, one for me, one for Roddy, one for a Bodie.
Speaker 1: And there might be a few different variations to test run and then also Baddi's common below what you think the name could be for? Just to reiterate, Jay, how can we let's sell this right now? All right?
Speaker 3: I think the way I originally sold it was I can sell it for either a woman or I can sell it for a man. For if I'm selling it to a man, it's like it's going to be this, It's going to be Does your girlfriend always want to just have like a foot touching you or a hand touching you? Or she always want your hand under her or something along those lines. Well, we both know you don't want that, all right. That's why we've got the bed Fighter.
Speaker 1: It's a very easily or against a very easy device to install and add to your nighttime add to your nighttime.
Speaker 3: It's a very seamless device to add to your nighttime routine and won't add any length at all, all right.
Speaker 1: The only thing it might be adding length to is your Johnson.
Speaker 3: Down there maybe when you guys get down and dirty and you take it out and put it underneath our hips and get it gone. Now, for a woman, are you experiencing bed divorce?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you don't want to experience bed divorce? Well, actually usually it's because of snoring or some shit. We haven't figured out the story even because.
Speaker 1: We're in Australia. Like, are you both really hot in Australian summer? Touch to each other and your skin's just like ah yeah, true, Yeah, that's a good point your own space. Your boyfriend sweat like a fucking pig? Yeah? Is he on peptides?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Does your boyfriend drench his side of the bed, Yeah, it looks like he's pissed the bed every time.
Speaker 1: Here you go. We'll even make it absorbent. We put the fucking.
Speaker 3: Bed vider in there, and yes's lap that shirt on and you fucking go to sleep and you wake up dry.
Speaker 1: Still love him.
Speaker 6: I want to have sex with him because he's trying. Yeah, and it will elevate your hips. And with all that, we still don't have a name. So comment below and we are going to get to making some samples.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, otie, I have got some exciting news.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well, the Baddies No Where March of Babes that we are.
Speaker 3: I've recently upgraded my game. I've graduated too, the perfect head ceremonial grade March of powder love that.
Speaker 1: What flavors are there?
Speaker 3: Well, there's the original, which is perfect if you're an og marcher lover, or if you like to add your own flavors.
Speaker 1: I'm at this level now, whoa march to baddie.
Speaker 3: And there's the strawberry and vanilla, which already have the flavors perfectly mixed in. Well, that's sick. So you can basically be your own Barissa at home exactly. It tastes like it came from a fay. You've got to try it, bro, I.
Speaker 1: Want to, but where can I grab it? Same as always Cole's Baby Baddies, it's time for dilemmas, and I just want to say that, thank you, thank you very much. You've been adding quite a few dilemmas. Thanks for struggling.
Speaker 3: Thank you for struggling in life and bringing content to our podcast.
Speaker 1: Is what you wanted to say? Mean it like that? I meant going out everyone's got struggles, Jake, and going out of your way to submit one and thinking that Jake and my advice will help you. Do you actually reckon? People think we could help. That's why those Why else would they send it? I like your advice a bit of fun. Let me just make up this lemma center to the boys and see if they use it. That's what someone's done that we've read it one hundred percent. Oh that's really nice. Well I meant that in a nice way, and Jake took it out of context. Anyway, Dear Jake and Notty, I love the podcast and your insights into the male brain. I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half now and he's great. My dilemma is the baddies have changed from But he's great. Just give him for it. My dilemma is we still haven't had sex. About ten months ago, we talked about being ready for actual sex after doing about everything else, which has been great. But every time we try, his penis just goes limp all of a sudden. Whenever it happens, he becomes really self conscious and shuts himself off, clearly embarrassed this is happening. Yeah, that's relatable. He was raised in a religious setting, and I know sex was shunned his whole life. Oh like a before marriage name. Yeah, so I'm suspecting this might be a subconscious block of having sex before Maggie having sex before marriage, although he claims he doesn't care about it. Yeah, My question is how do I best support him through this so we can figure it out together. It's turned into a taboo topic and I don't know how to approach it. I feel like the guys. I feel like guys take a lot of pride in their skills. If he doesn't, you haven't had sex, He hasn't been able to work on this.
Speaker 3: How can you be fucking good at something you've never done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think his ego is hurt, But what do I do? Thank you so much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dang, that's a fucking dilemma because I think so. He says it doesn't affect him, like the whole being raised religion, religious and things like that, but like that's it's subconsciously it's got to affect him, has to.
Speaker 1: He may not.
Speaker 3: Actively think I can't get hard because of what my parents are gonna think or whatever, but like it's got to subconsciously affect you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's definitely maybe a bit of a childhood TM. We don't know the extent of like how strict they were.
Speaker 3: Well, if you think, yeah, like you know, you guys are probably nearly maybe in your early twenties, maybe you're nearly twenty, but like you know, twenty years of your life your parents have fucking shunned sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to affect your heaps one undred percent. And the reason I do think it is that is because she said she's done everything but sex and that's been great. So like, yeah, he's getting hard for that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you've given him a hand job, you've given him a blowjob, like he's eating you out like type of.
Speaker 1: Stuff, and arguably doesn't feel as good. Yeah, true old, yeah, true.
Speaker 3: Like I think I wonder if this would be like, can is erect I will dysfunction a actual medical thing or is it quite often a mental thing? Like can you get diagnosed with EDNA from a mental standpoint?
Speaker 1: That's a great question. I would say, No, ED is a biological response, and then this is an ed it's a mental thing. Yeah, which isn't so so ED is an actual like issue.
Speaker 3: It's like this is more of him needing to get over a mental barrier.
Speaker 1: I would say, so, Okay, it could be wrong. Proof check us on that. Yeah true. I don't know, but I think but I remember being younger, like having sex for the first time with girls. I would get really really nervous. I remember the first time I lost my virginity. I was not like rock Hard. I was like I was I remember you've told me this. I was like, I reckon. I was performing on like seventy percent yeah right, because I was shitting myself. I didn't know what to do. Oh man, I was stressing, but I couldn't control that shit. Yeah, I don't know what was going on. I was the opposite. I was like I didn't know what was going on, and then I was also in a car to be fair, but oh yeah, that's a contributing factor. And I remember it probably took, like I can two more times and then I figured it out, and then I was confident in myself, confident to like really like I'm gonna give this my all, yeah, and take those first two times you would just try it, and theme of the episode just try yeah, just try it, and the all jokes aside, like, I think it's a very nerve wracking thing, and it perfects your perfects. It affects your performance a lot of the time, especially with men. But the thing I'm struggling to comprehend with this is it's been a long time and you sound like you have such an open and honest conversation to talk about things, but as soon as this one thing comes up, it becomes taboo. But he still wants to have sex down. That doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 3: Here's something I don't know, Like, I don't know if maybe you have said this to him at all, but if you need to say that, like, do you think it would help if you just said to him, like, look, I don't think it's something that we need to be talking to you about all the time, right, I do want you to know that sex is something I want. I understand that every time we have tried you have not gotten hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I just.
Speaker 3: Want you to know that, like there's no rush, but I'm ready when you're ready.
Speaker 1: I don't know he's at the right thing. He sounds ready to me. I think that is he that's a good point. It sounds they must be young, he sounds ready. But because this sounds like such an easy conversation for me and my partner have yes, yes, same, And I heard her bring this to me, and I would be the thing he knows this is a problem. If it's ten months is a long period of time. And he said I want to have sex.
Speaker 3: You never know though, Like who brought up the I'm ready to have sex conversation?
Speaker 1: Like was it you actually?
Speaker 3: And then is he like just saying like he is ready because he wanted to Just you don't know what you're happy?
Speaker 1: But also it's again it's a men's problem in a sense of she doesn't know what's actually in his head because he's not communicating about it.
Speaker 3: True, it's not her problem. It's not her problem.
Speaker 1: At always he should come to you and be like, actually, either I really want to have sex and I don't know what's going on, or I'm actually not ready. They're the two kind of. It's a hard one when it comes to sex, isn't it. It's very hard.
Speaker 3: It'd be nice if he could articulate how he's feeling, but he clearly can't.
Speaker 1: Because in a relationship there shouldn't be any ego in the bedroom. Like I can understand trying to impress your partner the first couple of times you're having sex, like that's exciting and new, but after a year it's funny, like you're trying to please each other.
Speaker 3: The first couple of times, you're trying to do your best to please them. There's usually those are usually your worst performances because.
Speaker 1: They're like the first couple of times said, they're the most exciting. So you finished like mad quick. I thought I did great first time I had sex and Cassie and she said I was like, oh, yeah, it was al right. I thought I fucking killed today. I knew I didn't kill. The first time sex with Bath I lasted like thirty seconds day No fuck, Oh, I would was like twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you last Yeah, I thought you were killing it.
Speaker 1: And she was kind of just like nothing to phone home about me. She said it she had no was good, but like I wasn't like good, I've got I've had a way better with you other people like with me. With me, I've had better first time with me? I friends that funny. No, No, I knew I didn't do well anyway. There's an ongoing theme of you coming early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me think about this. I'm about you know, I'm like a ten minute ago.
Speaker 1: Why because you don't have a four skin? I wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that like mean that I'm more like I have a less sensitive tip because I'm like out here, just like.
Speaker 1: It's out on the elements are sure? You know?
Speaker 3: When why why are people with foreskins the one that they do have, fucking they get dirty infections and ship that's been debunked.
Speaker 1: That's bullshit, that's been Why do you get dick cheese?
Speaker 3: And I don't exactly that's that's growth a little organisms in there.
Speaker 1: Just it's like when you've been sweating all day of your armpit, the same as that and it's just like a little it's just sweat, just bad way and affected. No, I actually do think it's being a myth, where like it's just the thing that make your penis look better. Oh, because that's why it's a choice now, Like if it was actually a biological thing, like when you think every doctor would be like you should your son's foreskinting chopped off?
Speaker 3: No, I'm it's definitely like it used to be way more common. But now there's the reason for it. Is it been a looks thing. It used to be like, oh yeah, it's safer for like health was.
Speaker 1: Just teach your son how to wash his cock. Oh yeah, it's that simple. I remember you men have tight foreskins. That's one of the reasons that it happens. It can happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not very common, though, is it. We have our friends have just had a baby. They were so that they're they're currently debating or whatever not, like they're not fighting over it, like I don't know, just deciding whether they want to get their son chopped, circumstance chopped, give him the snip, And there's only one doctor on the centrist does it.
Speaker 1: That's how uncommon it's become. What a job And I was just like I was like.
Speaker 3: Saying, look, I'm not going to make a choice for you, but like if it's like I mean, just who gives it? She was not that big of a decision, like I don't have a baby, but like if you don't do it.
Speaker 1: Just wash it. I would just say do whatever he's done because he knows how to make it work true where I don't care what where I was done with bacterias and you're on the toilet a lot, it's inevitable to sit down hits your toilet seat. I've got fucking protection, mate. Yeah I got nothing. You're I've got nothing. You've got something.
Speaker 3: Probably had the research one public It feels like one time I literally like a disinfectant white. I looked up on the internet, can you get an STI your dick touching the toilet?
Speaker 1: And it said no.
Speaker 3: I remember I said he can't transfer like that. But I was like, I need to remember initizer on this.
Speaker 1: Thing public toilet and I'm like, good, putting my cock like down straight, but then ship and then the water went up and hit my cop. I was like, I was like, what is my toilets need? I was like the worth day public.
Speaker 3: Toilets need like a fucking This is really only for people that don't have a foreskin, which is coming less and less common obviously, but they need to have like some sort of like hand sanitizer that just like goes straight to that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let me. I don't want it, like it's you don't have the toilet bowl bigger You know how they have dude wipes. They should make like circumcised wipe. That's so true business business circumcision wipes. Ah, you circumcised your back pocket. The podcast ever complodes, we are going to be sorted. Yeah, we literally have nothing to worry help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just talked to him. It's a serious but I think what I said was good, Like just tell him you already when he is and let him fucking do it. But then at the same time, it's like, I understand you probably want to get that, you want to get this ship.
Speaker 1: You need to know actually if it is a problem or he just doesn't know what's going on, because there's so many easy solutions where like if he's getting head or a hand job and he's hard, quickly go ab sex. Yeah, like you've got You've got a solid thirty seconds or a minute.
Speaker 3: We sit on that type, and I tell you right now, as soon as he if he's hard and it goes in, yeah, he's staying hard.
Speaker 1: And if he has the mindset where yes, I want to have sex. Yeah, but I feel like it is a bigger problem than you need to get down to the bottom of that one hundred percent. Yeah, yea yeah, but if that actually is all he's just like I don't know what's good going on. That is all you need to do because like.
Speaker 3: A ninety eight percent chance you're asking the wrong people for help you.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's actually a good advice. Even find out what the reasoning is behind the problem. Yeah, or have a quickie, like really quick one. Yeah. Yeah, if he's got the right mindset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just say to him like, look, we can take this, so like I'll still give him your hand job, right and like one time, I'm like how often you do hand jobs and stuff like that, because like you could just say to him, look, you know we do it.
Speaker 1: Like let's just say you give him head every now and then or whatever.
Speaker 3: One of the time, just say to him like, oh, one time in the near future at random, right, like while I'm giving your head, because I just be like, I usually get quite wet when you give me headlop when I.
Speaker 1: You bven structure it before saying no.
Speaker 3: But no, because he might not get hard for the head if you tell him beforehand that you're going to sit on it.
Speaker 1: No, I mean like, so structure the sex and be like you go down on me so I'm ready, lived up, ready to go. Then I'll give your head as I usually do. And then as soon as you're like rock hard and say like, O, I'm probably like a minute away from finishing, I'm sitting on that thing. Yeah no.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is if he knows that's going to be happening, he might not even get hard for the head because he's like, she's going to sit on my deck.
Speaker 1: Yeah too.
Speaker 3: So here's what I'm saying is months prior, you need to say one random time, yeah all right, I just want to ask for consent right to just sit on it one random time, and then I.
Speaker 1: Just be like, look, I just be like, I listen to this podcast with these two.
Speaker 3: Guys, and they promised me that as soon as as soon as it's in, you're staying hard.
Speaker 1: But also too, like is one problem I did come across is I don't want to. This isn't an excuse to not have sex, but putting a condom on that might be a bit of a gap in the sexy time because if you got we've gotta put a condom one. I remember I always struggled when I was first having sex. I was rock hard, rock hard hard. Then I'm fucking struck. Usually I'm opening this thing. Which way does it go? Yeah, it's usually dark? Put it on the wrong way? Fuck cox? Fuck? Why is this thing so loose on my dick? But this is another or jokes aside, But like, I think you can get through this problem because you said he is a nice guy. Yeah, you talk about almost everything and it's just the problem. And you're gonna look back on this and be like, ah, I remember when this happened and we got through this together.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, all right, somebody put the title for this one.
Speaker 1: It's Monday. Assuming you want this in a Monday episode, it's not how it works? Sure? Am I being unrealistic? Will I be forever alone? Okay? Slight background.
Speaker 3: I was with my ex husband for fourteen years before we both decided to try for a baby. Two miscarriages and two five faux roster changes to align to my ovulation. Later, we finally fell pregnant. Fast forward to being thirty four weeks pregnant and he tells me he doesn't love me anymore, hasn't for a long time, and isn't attracted to me. What safe to say?
Speaker 1: That was a pretty unpleasant experience. I have dated.
Speaker 3: I have dated since this. Sorry, I've dated since this, which didn't work out, and I am on the dating scene again. I really don't want any more kids. My son is too, and I am finally actually enjoying motherhood. The thought of having another baby slash child is absolutely off the cards.
Speaker 1: In my mind.
Speaker 3: So my question, am I being completely unrealistic expecting someone to want to come into mine in my son's life without kids themselves and he doesn't want to have kids of their own?
Speaker 1: Oh no, not at all.
Speaker 3: Wait, so, like you, you want to meet someone that doesn't already have a child as well, and doesn't want to have their own kids.
Speaker 1: And doesn't want to have I don't I feel like there's people out there like that one hundred percent. I just we've gone a sharp left turn. But I think what happened to you? That man should be cascerated. Fucking yeah, that's you can't fucking be with someone so you want to have kids, go through all that and then when she's mid per and see you go thirty four weeks. That's thirty four or thirty nine. People that shouldn't be allowed to have kids or like, does he doesn't have the mental capacity to fucking have kids?
Speaker 3: Does he have anything to do with your son's life? Like, does he support him at all?
Speaker 1: You have driving tests to see you're like you can drive on the road safely. Some men should have a fucking kid test.
Speaker 3: Why why why do we need a license to drive a vehicle but not a license to have a child?
Speaker 1: He needed one because that feels really bad for her. Yeah, same, that's fucked, especially especially with everything that goes on with pregnancy. That's just like why why you idiot? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What a fucking can I say something that's a bit of a hot take?
Speaker 1: Can't? Yeah? What a? What a? What a? Can't look look easy? Handser?
Speaker 3: But like, no, I don't think you're expecting too much. Like the dating pool is going to be smaller. Obviously it might be people without kids that want kids, but also you might meet a guy fall in love and this guy's the best guy in and then he's a great step file to your son, and then you're like, dang, I want more.
Speaker 1: Kids with you.
Speaker 3: You don't know if that's going to happen or not. I'm not I'm not going to tell you that's going to happen, but like, are you willing? Are you do you definitely want to just be like definitely no more kids because you can go into it with a guy being like, oh, at this point in time, I genuinely don't want another child.
Speaker 1: Oh yeahdred percent And like your journey to get to the mindset you've had now, there's sadly plenty of men for you, that's who you're attracted to, who would have gone through something that has made them have a similar mindset to you. Probably engaged or they had a kid and then something happened and they don't ever want to have kids again, but they want to find love again. That relationship is split apart. I don't think it's unreasonable by any means. Busuess idea new dating app. Yeah, this exact scenario you don't want to have no kids?
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. Is called no kids a dating app? Is called no Kids.
Speaker 1: To be fair, covering our asses from the start. Yeah, like we really put it out there.
Speaker 2: On a fucking like billboard, didn't we. So hey, you can't come after us no kids.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea. No. I spoke about it on Patreon. I made a new friend at the gym. I won't go into that because it's on Patreon and it's gonna say something nice.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: He he's found a lovely partner and they're engaged. And she had kids with a previous partner. Yeah, and now he's dating her and they're going on holidays, not as a dad, but as mum's partner. I haven't spoke to him if he wants kids or not, but yeah, when he banged out twice, but he's asking these hard hitting questions on you. He seems very happy and open just to be like he's a really nice, genuine guy to date the person that he really likes and take on not a father figure, but be there to support her with the kids. True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then like if if, if you know, you could be a file figure if it was ever something that was like I guess discussed and stuff like Okay, anyway, I feel like We've given some pretty good vice here, right, But what I want to say is I do have a hot take, and it wasn't the word can't.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: My hot take is we were talking about licenses before. Okay, fully left turn. But I think that whenever somebody wants to get a pet, right, whether it be a dog or a cat or whatever, they should there should be a questionnaire or all these questions of like what do you want from your pet?
Speaker 1: You know, what are you going to do with your pet? What? All these things about? Maybe I don't know fifty questions. I don't know how many questions it needs to be.
Speaker 3: But then it should be like at the end of it, oh, you said at the beginning you want a dog, No you actually.
Speaker 1: Need a cat.
Speaker 3: Or maybe you said at the beginning you want a cat, but like all the things you want to do with it, you should actually.
Speaker 1: Get a dog. You know what I'm saying? Yeah? Yeah, and you want like the top breid, like a what's a true or you could be like here we go, you want a dog? Right, so it's like I want to boord a colie. They're like no, no, no, you need a.
Speaker 3: Ship suit, Like you mean, what do you mean you want a fucking working line dog, and.
Speaker 1: It prints out like these are the dogs you're allowed to get. Also, yeah, this is the dog you are licensed to get. So easier about you. You don't have to do a course nothing.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is answer a few questions and then you're only legally allowed to get the dog that this AI gives you or something that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, because the only reason it wouldn't work for kids getting a license is because we can make them organically. We don't make dogs. No, we don't look like you get a license for a car. We don't make cars. You're not born with the ability to make a car. We do make cars. Give it like you and I like, no, you don't just come. Car comes in like in comments comments, would you sign up to know kids what comments are from last episode? Because that what you meant. That's what I thought you meant. Comment below. I believe the comment below, oh ship about good names? We add? Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: About his time for comments from last week's episodes or I guess weeks prior whatever.
Speaker 1: We're trying to everyone we choose. If you want to get a comment, read comment on this episode right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Episode thirty YouTube The Million Dollar Idea. Megan Berland said, my friends and I also do a compliment circle, but instead it's called say three nice things about one another, and it genuinely does reset us.
Speaker 1: Oh should we Let's just do one right now? One thing right now? Yeah. Yeah, it made me laugh today. It's pretty good. Yeah. Thanks, I was just saying it's a sticky nose up take away. You can get beggars can't be chooses. You're the one that suggested I was seeing if it was backhanded or not. You m I shouldn't have gone firstday. I should not have gone first Um. Anyways, I got it. You heard it here. First style has been good the past six months. Appreciate that. The next comment is from Sarah Matthews. I have the best solution idea for the device to go in between people in the bed, so down the middle of the fitted sheet, have a zip slash clips that then attached to the middle of the top sheet in brackets or duvet. If you don't use a top sheet, true, you can then attach the fitted and top sheet together to make each person have their own half of the bed. No one can steal the sheets. La stuvet as it's attached and it's detachable for when you want to cuddle or share the bed together. From the baddest Baddie. That is actually a really good idea. Bad as Baddie? Does she win? Bad as Baddie? Sarah Matthews. I forgot we did that. Yeah, she won. Should have gone to her first, really, shouldn't. We should have gone to you know what she's talking about? Right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Okay, now he's let me explain it to you. So you use a top sheet for yours would be attached to your top sheet. You're part of your top sheet, right, So I don't know how we would make it comfortable. But imagine this.
Speaker 1: In the middle of.
Speaker 3: Your top sheet there's a zipper and then the other side of the zipper is on your fitted sheet.
Speaker 1: That's fucking genius. It's like physically you couldn't get through it, yes, but how do The only thing is I hate zippers, But so we got to think something else.
Speaker 3: People like me, they don't use the top sheet fuck that is.
Speaker 1: And I have the zipper directly on the jube cover. We have different options. Yeah, and then you go and then you have your own and then you can't roll over because it's like a sleeping bag. Bro, you go to Ben, you'll let me. Let me just get the zipper. You get down under the bench. But imagine it's kind of actually it's kind of hot, so it's already you're about to have so you're about to go to sleep, and then you start kissing and it's turning cool. Let me just unzip this and then and then like the horizons open and you can go have sex. It's a good idea, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Also, oh, in that scenario, neither one of you can steal the blanket either, so you can have one.
Speaker 1: But you don't need separate blankets. Sarah. Fuck, we know we might need to give you like three percent Steph Price. I want to apologize. The only reason I like Steph's this doesn't have anything to do with sex. Yeah, that's true, Steph's. You can glad that's a good marketing tool. Yep. Yeah, every week, Steph, everyone likes sex objectively. He doesn't. I'm talking about the dilemma we just had. He might like it in soon, but he doesn't like it right now because he hasn't done it anyways. All right, we'll come back to and leave it with us bad. Yeah, we actually have Sarah Matthew's number. We might call off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a any chance you want to do all the that's what we could say to We could actually bring her in as a thirty three percent partner.
Speaker 1: I'd copy it, we fund it. Yeah, she does all the work. Is that fair? If we find everything? She does all the work? Yeah? Thirty three thirty three three three? Is that fair?
Speaker 3: I'll still do. We'll go sixty forty. We have thirty each, she has forty. True, she does all the work. It's not true.
Speaker 1: Stop stating. I like that. I feel like I don't know. I mean she's gotting forty. I want to do something? Or what do you want to do? I don't know. I like this. You pay her invoices. All right, it's time for one of you baddies to sign off the episode. Jake, who are we going to call? Ruby?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello? Is that Ruby? It is Audio and Jake from the Relatables podcast. How are you going?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: There is no way? Yes, yes, well.
Speaker 4: I'm great.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: We are great too, I'm glad to get through your do not disturb? Yes, yes, do you know why we are calling? I do? We are going to ask if you could please sign off the episode. Do you have something prepared? I do Saturday again? Ruby, I also have a riddle. I've had this prepared. Yes, yes, you're not going to stump us today. Ruby, We've got Yeah, I feel I feel, I feel good. Yeah. Yeah, I've been playing word games on my phone, so I've actually been struggling. I might not be whenever you're ready, Ruby, where you go again? Where? Wait? Firstly we'll go? Where do you live? You've seen a really bad connection live live? We heard that rule heard that connections again. It's again.
Speaker 4: Let me run inside, good idea, that's where it ends.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me now loud and clear? Okay, great, my riddle. That's unfortunate. We've lost you again, a Ruby.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me now? O?
Speaker 1: D go quick? Water is full of holes and holds water a sponge.
Speaker 2: Oh damn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, I didn't think that was that was That's gonna be a first. That's gonna be a first to be there. That makes this very happy. Ruby. That Jake got that first gas. Yes, you've gass him up. It's gonna be the best mood after this. Yeah. I literally just about to put my podcast on because I was outside to go to the gym. Oh, can I ask you a question before you go? Ruby, because because that was quick? Have you been listening to the most recent episodes? Yes?
Speaker 5: I have, I have, I'm on it right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, next question, you are actually physically on literally the episode that's not been posted.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you have a partner?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I do? Okay? Good? Okay. What did you think of our business idea? Oh? You know what, I loved it.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a great idea.
Speaker 1: For what reasons? Would you love? You? Guys?
Speaker 2: You guys?
Speaker 1: You have to invest in that? Okay? Okay? Would if you had a million dollars? Ruby, would you invest? You might? Don't.
Speaker 3: I definitely don't, but if I did, I would.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, you will take That's good today. We just we're still doing a bit of market research and it's good to know. Thank you so much, and thanks for the real Ruby.
Speaker 3: That's okay, so much for corporating with my bad internet.
Speaker 1: That's fine, that's fine. It's kind of funny. Thank you whit you heard it for.
Speaker 3: All I needed was that's a good idea from one baddie and it's obviously a good idea, but sometimes.
Speaker 1: We've got Steph Us, Sarah Matthews, Wait, ruby, we have ruby, Ruby, Rural we have when we go on sharka rural ruby.
Speaker 3: And then we've got also two people from two different bed stores.
Speaker 1: It's a good idea. How many signs can the world give us?
Speaker 3: Exactly Also all from women who are all smarter than men, So throw that out there.
Speaker 1: We love your stay bad