Speaker 1: We got get Morning.
Speaker 2: Every day Adelaide produces.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if you saw, but there's been chaos in Nicki Minaj's world. Whatever the weekend, it's insane. So she's on tour at the moment. She had a show in the UK and flying through Amsterdam. She got detained for having naughty substances in her bag. And the best part was she live streamed, I listen, I'm not carrying drugs.
Speaker 2: But it's not a question year I think.
Speaker 3: I'm not carrying drugs.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 4: When I came here, I'm not going in there. I need a lawyer present.
Speaker 2: You will get a lawyer. Sounds like she's carrying drugs.
Speaker 3: They were trying to get her to go in like a little like a van, like a police order van. She's going, I will not go in there without a lawyer. Anyway, they detained her, questioned her. She claimed they weren't hers. It was a plant. Let's say it wasn't like risky risky. So they led her off the hook. But by the time she got out, concert missed.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so everyone rocked up.
Speaker 3: So everyone was there. They're called barbs Nicki Minaj fans like Barbie's Barn. Yeah did that night. Yeah, she's got a song called Barbie ting's not appropriate and over and so they're all called barbs. And they were so upset that they left the concert and stormed our hotel and sat outside going free Nikki, free nikky movement. It was so free nicky. Anyway, she performed the next night, so she's good to go. But she got us talking about you know, those really let down concerts that you've been to, because there was a phase, I swear where artists were just coming out super late or canceling their gigs left right and center, like even last year some of the biggest acts. We've seen it this year, you know, we've lost like the Weekend and all those sorts of acts canceling their tours. But I've been to unfortunately many many a bad act.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, top one, the worst one you've been.
Speaker 3: I've brought this up a few times and I will continue to. It's Angus and Julia's stone, very goodness, the beautiles time, beautiful, and I've said it for us again. They were not in the room with us at that concert.
Speaker 2: Do you mean they were above the room so to speak? They were much higher than the room.
Speaker 1: I think what she means is that if they were to be detained in Amsterdam, there definitely would have been something on their person.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't have been released. So that was really disappointing me. They just they you know, they're so beautiful and amazing, so to see them they're just completely spaced out, not caring, not engaging with the crowd. Super disappointed. Yeah, But then I googled something to see what other people have said, and one of the top ones, which I was not expecting, apparently Snoop Dogg. Do you think this would go off right?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Every time you've seen Snoopjog he just goes off. Yeah, perfect, flawless.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I will also say, if he was to take he would never be released in not coming out in perpetuity.
Speaker 3: There's heads of them thirteen twenty four ten the worst concerts you've been to. Lots of artists that are let down. This I've never seen him, but producer m Setter and the rest of the internet as well, is Bob Dylan really apparently apparently awful?
Speaker 2: I feel like Bob Dylan's got to the stage where he's like, you know what, I don't really need to do much. Whatever I'm doing, they're loving. And also, if you really study it, listen to Bob Dylan in the way that he plays the harmonica. Okay, he's just blowing in it. He's just absolute chaos. And everyone's like, Oh, that's how you're supposed to do it, because Bob Dylan's doing it. He's at that level. Yeah, right for me back in the day. And this was a Sydney gig as well, So if you can't get up and about for a Sydney gig, then you just you're just not in the mood. It was Kings of Leon.
Speaker 1: Oh that was wrong with them.
Speaker 2: So they sounded fantastic. But as we know with gigs, the chat in between songs and the initial chat some it's really important. I've never seen anyone better than Ed Sheeran.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The boy's just either not good at or just weren't interested. It came out and said hey, how's it going, and I swear you look down at his guitar and went Sydney and then didn't say another thing for about four or five songs. No way, And that was just heywire kings Allown.
Speaker 3: Someone did that last year. I can't remember who. Walked on stage and went getta Sydney and Melbourne and guns and Roses and then fun of them. Yes, it was a big thing. Anyway, give us a call with your worst concert experiences.
Speaker 1: Twenty four ten. We want to hear about the worst concerts that you've ever been to.
Speaker 2: Surely in a space now where I mean music festivals. It seemed like Australian music festival on the decan hopefully would be seeing shows that leave a good impression on us, because the last thing you want is more stories like that did you have with Angus and Julius?
Speaker 3: So not over I bring it up regularly alright too.
Speaker 2: It's every second day thirteen twenty fourteen. The worst concerts you've been to? And why good morning to you Ellen, worst concert you've been to?
Speaker 5: Morning? Guys. It pains for me to say about Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: No, don't say so. Where was it at, like, was it the entertainment center and she was an Adelaide No, that's.
Speaker 5: Before I laid entertainment center. So it was in the era where Christina was also touring. Was there canful of years after Christina to it, Brittany came to Adelaide and she's at the entertainment center, definitely not a sold out crowd, and they did a bigg en upment over the PA before she started, just letting us all know that she left think the whole thing and that she was just purely there for our supposed to be there and play her music however, like she does entertain But it was just disappointing, like when you compare it to the Christina era, like Christine was just all go call it her concerts, whereas Brittany was just all dancing. She did just sing one song live, which was every time because it's her ballad, but it was just by all this hype and huge Britney fans from when she was discovered in the early days, and I was just like, oh, he's not actually.
Speaker 1: Gonna sing for me, so Ellen I was. I was at that concert and I recall that the best thing about it was DJ Havana before the show. She was really really good. Yes, she was great, and then Brittany came on and I was like, she genuinely is lip syncing this whole thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just so disappointing, but that might be also stemming from when she was having those crisis issues of submissions. Yes, but when you compare it to Christina, it was just.
Speaker 1: Really so true. Thank you, Ellen, thank you so much. Let's go to Rosemary.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning. How are you guys.
Speaker 1: We're good. The worst concert you've ever been to?
Speaker 6: Okay, worst concert was I took my kids pubbly years back to a play school concert TV.
Speaker 7: I was so excited to go to this concert.
Speaker 6: And yeah, so we went along and it was terrible becast like it wasn't the actual real play school people, but it was you know people you know, like making that to be play school. Yeah, characters there, and like they forgot the music, the songs. It was all over the place. Like literally our spirits were laughing their heads off because everything was going wrong and it was just yeah, it was just crazy. The kids actually thought it was a comedy show of play school.
Speaker 8: Really, they were laughing so much.
Speaker 1: Ted and Jemia, No, you can't replace her.
Speaker 2: There's no room for gimmicks when it comes to Big Ted and Jemima. We've said that for so long. So true.
Speaker 1: The Big Clock as well, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Big Clock cheers. How dare they try and imitate such an absolute Aussie.
Speaker 1: Doing ye Claire from Clamsy, don't even say it. You can't say it.
Speaker 9: Really, yes, I can say it. We went to the s Pub seven reunion here in Adelaide and only two of them turned out, and so I think Joe had gone into hospital and she's really the only one that can sing. So basically the crowd took over and we performed for them.
Speaker 2: My goodness, that's a nice result. But that's your big trouble and your main man's there.
Speaker 1: Just a big disclaimer. Didn't they market it as S Club four like before they even came out?
Speaker 9: I think it was five, and then it became three and then I don't know what.
Speaker 7: Happened, and we didn't get what we paid for.
Speaker 1: That's doesn't sound like it. Oh, Claire, thank you so much. Tash your worst concert easily.
Speaker 7: I'm going to agree with Britain fears.
Speaker 10: That was my first ever.
Speaker 7: Consent and it was just the most disgusting.
Speaker 10: Thing I ever watched.
Speaker 11: Yeah, listening to her and she was the best thing ever. And then I've seen her live and I was like.
Speaker 12: What is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's disappointing.
Speaker 11: Katy Perry Perry imposal. I've seen her in Melbourne and she came out and she was like that a little bit excited, but she just seems so tired, like she just couldn't be bothered doing anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right, it was.
Speaker 10: Just she was like just.
Speaker 11: Grabbed the whole time, like she was really trying to put on her exciting persona that she has, but then she was just like oh come, she was dancing and everything.
Speaker 8: It was just so boring.
Speaker 2: This wasn't the whole Russell Brand. That wasn't because I remember the documentary where she was going through so much and then literally in tears. It's an iconic scene where she's cruising up the stage and has to flick a switch. Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it may have been around that time.
Speaker 1: Okay yea. In the doco though, tash like she was taking the phone call from Russell Brand where he's like, our marriage is done, and then she had to walk on stage.
Speaker 2: It was outrageous, Monique, your worst constant. I feel like this is going to hurt my soul.
Speaker 8: The person you're about to mention here, Yeah it's Jack Johnson.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah really yeah, it was an absolute new fat What was it? Yeah? It was just his I mean his songs are super mellow anyway. Yeah, he just has no banter, So he just sat there with his guitar, song after song, no chatting. It was by the end of it, we were just the crowd weren't even clacking. We were all asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So what.
Speaker 4: I will say is then defend Jack Johnson.
Speaker 1: Go on, you know you want to.
Speaker 2: And the last actually what I will say, which was wasn't good for Jack Johnson years and years ago when I saw him at Memorial Drive, Xavier Ride was starting to take off, but he wasn't where he was now. And Xavier Ride performed before Jack Johnson and dead said. I was listening Monique, we might have med the same times, and I was listening to people like, what about that bloke before? He was incredible? Right, everyone was talking about Xavier Ride during the Jack Johnson concert.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was flat that Xavier was better than him.
Speaker 13: Well, it's a very very different because it was outside and it was summer and it was warm. You know, you were just like this got to be amazing. And then I think the sun and the mellow nurse, it was just we're all just kind of standing there just like zombies.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that weed smell as well?
Speaker 3: It might have been there, Thank you, Minie has some good solid feedback there for some of the artists.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're waking up to Adelaide, what's news today?
Speaker 6: Snooziness?
Speaker 1: This amazing can be absolutely overwhelming. So what we need to do is break it down the top stories from the last twelve to twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Let's go a good morning.
Speaker 12: So we are officially on Matilda's watch.
Speaker 1: How exciting.
Speaker 2: Yes, go to Matilda's and they're here.
Speaker 12: They're here right, so officially here. We have seen them in town. I'm not going to say where they're staying, just for privacy reasons, just in case.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the Matudas are here. It's ahead of.
Speaker 12: Their friendly against China, so it'll be their final game on Australian soil before they head to the Paris Olympics. It's all about as well finding out who's going to actually be playing and South I was. Charlie Grant is returning home to Adelaide for the curtain raiser, which is very exciting.
Speaker 1: No Sam Kerr, No Sam Kurr. She got ruled out a little while ago.
Speaker 12: She's had what's ankle or al acl So yeah, so they'll be playing on Friday nights. Already a sellout and it's going to be pretty pretty big.
Speaker 1: I'd say it's so.
Speaker 2: Good sold out Adelaide.
Speaker 4: Open and we had forty thousand last night.
Speaker 1: For the footy.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous too, by the way, for a twilight game. It's a very good result and it looked busy as well. Yeah, it's nice not nine points of the cross. What's about for amateur football lovers on the weekend. Friday night is though SCOTCHHO cv. Pembroke OC and there was an altercation between a player and a spectator, a Scotch player and a Pembroke spectator. Allegedly it's a Pembroke old boy as well. Yeah, came to blows bang so much so that they had to abandon the game. What it's huge, isn't it.
Speaker 4: When I called it off, I wonder what he yelled out.
Speaker 2: It looked very very physical.
Speaker 1: What was the sledge?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point, or tipped the player over the edge. We'll talk about it a little bit later on this morning, but she'll tell you what. It begs a question some of the things that you've seen on amateur sporting fields as well. Yeah, like the abuse, the physical things that happened away and sometimes rarely in cases like this when spectators and players come together, not in a lovely way.
Speaker 1: We had a sledge on the weekend for the Adelaide Wilcotts See.
Speaker 12: I can't imagine what anyone that would have said badly about you.
Speaker 2: How do you sledge such a finely tuned bunch of athletes?
Speaker 1: What I mean there was a sledge that was actually disgusting, though I think you told me at the netball if my memory serves correct, Yeah, I did very disgusting, disgusting And I don't know why people can't just sip their lip.
Speaker 2: Well, because people like you fall for it and completely stuffs you up.
Speaker 1: Fault. That is massive gas lighting from you. Someone said something awful, gaslighting.
Speaker 2: It's like Jody's like, please do not sledge me because I'll turn to an absolute mess, you know, Okay, as an opposition player, then sure I'm going to sledge it.
Speaker 12: It was after Jody went for the ball, and okay.
Speaker 2: I only had eyes for the ball.
Speaker 1: I do not trust either one of you with information anymore.
Speaker 2: Wow, we just know that if we were if we were on the other team, it'll be easy to get inside your head.
Speaker 1: Yea. Why we.
Speaker 12: We say one thing about your age or one thing about mania and you.
Speaker 1: Lose it and.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? This is your fault? Trad alright, that's gas lighting there, that's your post in those news some news that really shocked the golf community across the weekends, a few headlines. So two time PGA tour Grayson Murray died on Sunday and his parents later revealed I think died by suicide. And you might hear something of that and say, well, why is this particular case unique. Well, there was a story and this is what touched me that was circulating about it a year before that, where he's been battling mental health health for a long time, and that he said that he'd got the stage where he thought that he was basically over it. And one of the things that sort of resignated with a lot of people is that he said, the biggest relief for me is that my father won't get a phone call telling him what's happened to his son. Anyway, long story short, fast forward a year and his father has got that phone call. So I got me thinking to a situation myself as well, and blokes in general, this is another one of those things where and this isn't an isolated situation, It's an ongoing process with blokes about talking and communicating and recognizing the signs with each other. And I know, for me as a young bloke at around twenty five twenty six, we had a really close friend from high school who went down this path. No one knew. He just ticked off all these incredible life goals. It took his own life, and then you're left with the question of what could you have done differently to perhaps save a life if only you'd known. It's a bloke thing as well. There are so many blokes and I know mates who don't know how to deal with mental health. There's a lot of people who don't know what to turn to still in twenty twenty four, which seems crazy. I feel like the stigma is gone in terms of you being weak if you're suffering from mental health, but clearly it's still an ongoing battle and blokes, we're not good at talking at the best of times, expressing ourselves which potentially could save our lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just so firstly, I'm so sorry you went through that's horrific. But I just feel like men need to start talking about their feelings for goodness sake. It's okay, it's all right, there's no judgment anymore.
Speaker 2: The thing and there's things like are you Okada, which is really really good. But then what I seem to find is aoka starts a conversation and your stock standard blow goes yeah, I'm fine, and then there might be a follow up conversation and there could be a percentage of blokes who say I'm fine and they're definitely not fine because they still think there's a stigma attached. And then let that manifesto and all sorts of crazy things could happen. I just think I can't imagine, as well as a parent, what you would go through if you did get that phone call. So yeah, I mean newsret Abbey, it's I mean, it's something that you would see a lot, particularly in the news room with statistics and news that comes through. But it's something that's it's not going to go anytime soon, but it really hurts.
Speaker 12: It's not and I feel like I've been touched by this and I've spoken about it before a friend of mine or someone who's in our family. He mentioned on social media a little while ago, that there's four men in his friend group, or that he knows who has died by suicide this year and this year. And I've read that and I just thought, why are we still here? Why do we still see these numbers so high? The statistics are shocking, and I think just mental health in general is shocking. And we all are responsible for, Yeah, reaching out. If someone goes quiet, like I'm really badly known for it, my best friend, I'll go really.
Speaker 2: Quiet, and that's the big one.
Speaker 4: I'll go quite quiet.
Speaker 12: I won't be posting on social media much, that type of thing, and she now will sholl message and she'll goes everything okay because she'll see that.
Speaker 4: So we have to be better at reaching out.
Speaker 12: But also, yes, we do need to take some I guess personal responsibility as well. And I've had to do it plenty of times in my life. You go, hang on a second, I'm not okay and I need to go and get some help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the stigma's gone. The stigma at one hundred percent in twenty twenty four, and it was their big time ten to fifteen years ago when I was coming through as a young man. It is gone now. So if you have mental health issues. There was not one single person on this planet if they came to me and said I'm battling that you would judge them and think that they're weak. Instead, straight away you'd go into this sort of save mode.
Speaker 1: It's actually it's actually really brave to say I'm not.
Speaker 2: Okay one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I think there was a time where it was like, oh, if you can put your hand up and confessed I'm really struggling. I think now it takes an enormous amount of courage to say I'm not doing well.
Speaker 2: It's being responsible now, yeah, because if it was a different part of your body, like if you had a broken arm, you wouldn't sit there and leave it for six months until it fell off, would you.
Speaker 4: No, So, and I think we need to as well with our young ones.
Speaker 12: It's okay if you're having a day and you go, i'm just feeling a bit blurred today, that's fine. But it's if you're there every single day for you know, weeks to month, you are having.
Speaker 1: More bad days than good. You are not in a good space.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 12: So it's then being able to recognize I'm just like and we'll do sometimes we ac up.
Speaker 1: We just have a day.
Speaker 12: But if you're there and you're living in that and you're unpacking in that space, that's you know, when you really do need to put your hand up and go hang on a sex something that's not quite right here.
Speaker 2: There are all sorts of support services available, for example, Lifeline thirteen eleven fourteen is an absolute cracking one. But continue the conversation, and in particular blokes, just talk, reach out and don't be scared because that stigma that we're talking about is one hundred percent gone.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Now that's a job.
Speaker 2: That's a joke. That's a job, a job, that's a terrible job. I mean, we'll say it until the cows come home. News read Abbey is just so fearless and courageous in this space that it's it's not even fun anymore, which is crazy because it's the Monday morning jokeof.
Speaker 12: Yeah, musted, I just yeah, I've really gone from zero to one hundred, haven't I?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe even a thousand.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So at each and every week you come in and you go, oh my god, oh my, Joe's going to get me canceled this week?
Speaker 12: Is it going to get you canceled? No, one's quite funny. The women are like this one. Oh okay, the women of the team and our listeners.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's build it up to that, shall we. All right, I might kick things off if you don't mind. Go on, man, what do you call someone with a really small if you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh? I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Justin? Oh my gosh. And I've got a very very good mate whose name is Justin as well, and that makes so much sense. Good morning to you, Justin Hope.
Speaker 1: All right, well, this is a very real situation. I went to a restaurant recently and I had to chat to the waitress and I asked a very innocent question. I said, can I see the menu please? And she said the men, I please? Are none of your damn business?
Speaker 4: Yeah, none of your business? Did none?
Speaker 1: Ya?
Speaker 2: Your business? Said?
Speaker 4: Okay, what is the.
Speaker 12: What's the difference between a golf ball and a g spot?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, what is it?
Speaker 4: Men actually go searching for golf ball?
Speaker 2: And now Jo's is like Greg, who's heavy?
Speaker 5: Just say?
Speaker 1: I don't know what to say?
Speaker 4: You'd like that one?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: I think you've done it this week?
Speaker 2: Very good? All right, we've been waiting for this all morning. You're ready, yep, let's go, let's go. Bring it on. What do you go?
Speaker 1: Okay, so ninety six days till the show starts, right, and I am very very keen to get involved in the bakeoff that they have. You know, they have like cakes and et cetera, et cetera. However, my strength, as you well know, Andrew Hayes, is fratata's.
Speaker 2: Spot on and it's one of your absolute sweet spots. It's your one would so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yep, however, there is no fratata category at the Royal Adelaide Show.
Speaker 2: Hang on, what say that again?
Speaker 1: There is no fratata category at the Royal Adelaide Show. That is just come on, disgraceful.
Speaker 2: It's disgraceful.
Speaker 1: So what I am going to do, and it might be controversial, I know, people might care, I know, but what I want to do is rally to get a fratarta category at the show. Are you behind me?
Speaker 2: Do I first question? Do I have a choice? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, then I'm right in the same way that you don't have a choice. When I bring in my fratata and I say eat it and you're like.
Speaker 2: Little, well do I like it? It's delicious have some more wood tears running down my face.
Speaker 1: So if we are to get the fratarta category at the show, will you go head to head?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I have to. Are you? Are you challenging me to a forced fra tartar off? Yes, a fra tartar off. I don't even know what details of fra tata. It's an egg based dish though, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's egg based.
Speaker 2: What's difference be a fra tartar and an omelet?
Speaker 1: Well, they're completely and ustertely different. Are you insane? Mean?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do I mean?
Speaker 2: Is that like asking what's the difference between kangaroo and a wall wich?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 2: They seem pretty similar?
Speaker 1: It's all right, I'll put it in terms that you'll understand. That's like saying, what's the difference between rugby league and rugby union?
Speaker 2: Ah, that's a very good one.
Speaker 1: I know they could be.
Speaker 2: Cousins, but they're very, very different, and don't confuse it too. And the other one gets very angry when you call them the other one.
Speaker 1: Correct? Right, your fratata is a delicious blend of vegetables and or egg.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, there you go. So in terms of comparing those, which one's rugby in, which one's rugby league, because we know that whichever egg based product is the rugby league is the looser.
Speaker 1: One, Which one's a dumb one?
Speaker 3: Hang on?
Speaker 4: Is an egg in both? Isn't egg crucial in both?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: So it's not veggies or eggs. Can you guys stop? Can you stop comparing omelets to pratatas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just trying to work.
Speaker 4: But an omelet is made with egg and a fratata is made with egg.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to stop talking if you guys can't catch up.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're we're trying. You are the fratata queen. We know that, so educate us us mere omelet plebs.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Royal Adelaide Show, ninety six days, let's go, let's have a frattata off.
Speaker 2: We doing this. It's a fratata off. Can I recruit us? Read Abby? Can she be on my spot?
Speaker 1: I'm a great fratata maker, thank you very much. No you're not. No, No you're not. I'm a great zucchini slice gal too. Won't make that up. I'm not okay. I get that you live at home with your parents and you're thirty and you've got nothing else to do.
Speaker 12: But that doesn't make you make up that's got nothing to do with it, Thanks very much.
Speaker 2: I guess it's out there, Abs, So I'm recruiting Abby. It's a for tartar off. Okay, let's say good old fashioned for tartar off. Wats space?
Speaker 4: Really it is so time for it.
Speaker 3: Let's go girl.
Speaker 1: So this is kind of all the stuff that we talk about off air, that we have taken on air and cheap chat. This week is your dating non negotiables, Abbey in the newsroom. Good mor the queen of the dating scene.
Speaker 4: So I have done it. I produced Zwing.
Speaker 12: You gave me some confidence, and I have thrown myself back on the dating apps aggressively.
Speaker 2: Go go yeah, how many? By the way, what do you mean, like how many dating apps?
Speaker 12: That's very very very selective.
Speaker 4: Well, let's not talk about my roster right now.
Speaker 12: So I'm only on one at the moment because I thought, let's just you know, quality over quantities anyway, So I jump back on and you know, you flip through people's profiles and you just think, oh, far right. But there's things that you flick right too, straight away like number one for me if they're shorter than me. No, thanks, no interested, But that's not fair. You're quite t no, I know, I know, and that's an issue for me anyway.
Speaker 4: But that's that.
Speaker 12: So anyway, I had jumped back on and I was looking at this, and then I flick over to Instagram and I post of this lovely gentleman who also is looking for love, and he has posted about some of his non negotiables. To be honest, it could. It's it's like the male version of me. But anyway, let's take a listen.
Speaker 14: She has to have a very requirement because I don't have any house. Also, no rental. I don't want anybody that's renting and away. She has to have that one house that's we can move into together. She has to have money too, because you can't have two people that don't have money.
Speaker 1: So essentially he's saying, I'm broke, so I need someone.
Speaker 12: By the sounds of it, he's homeless broken. And also you can't get around without a car, well he can't. He doesn't have a car, so he needs his missus to have that house and money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty simple, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he got me thinking on thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: Do you do this?
Speaker 12: Do you have non negotiables where you jump on at dating apps and you see something in particular, like they work, well, you know they work, or they don't have.
Speaker 4: A job or whatever. What are your dating non negotiables? Producers?
Speaker 3: Always when I'm obnoxious in this space when it comes to dating apps. So if I make someone in person, I'm willing to give them a little bit more of an on hinge. As example, you can get quite specific with yourself. I'm the same below six foot to know, but also that's the short. Maybe I genuinely hate myself for it. I've met that many nice men then I can't get over their height. But then another one which might seem trivial. If they've listed their politics as not political, yeah, not interested, goodbye.
Speaker 2: If they're not politically.
Speaker 3: Your privileged little rat. You don't care if you're two privileged. If you're not political, that's very specific. If they've listed their star signs, no, think you're not interested, like very specifics for sure, labor or liberal, oh god that greens.
Speaker 12: Definitely height things you have to have a job as well. What else I'm trying to think, Oh, as well on hinge you can say. They can say open to children or don't want children, And it's really interesting.
Speaker 4: A lot more men not wanting children these days.
Speaker 3: If they say want children in their profile, I don't swap yes. Different than those pass.
Speaker 2: You're non negotiables, give us care thirteen twenty fourteen. This could be very very interesting and my next I've got a hug whie might surprise you. Maybe they mighte surprise you. Are all they're very basic, really picture.
Speaker 4: Let's it is so time for it.
Speaker 1: Let's go girl, so chich out this morning. We are talking about your non negotiables in a dating and you had a couple back in the day.
Speaker 2: I had a few absolutely, So for me, I must have a Scottich heritage of course. Of course it needs to be sensational as a mother. I mean that's just a non ghost book yep. Thirdly needs to be named Kara. I've always been on that k or see, I don't mind, not bothered. And lastly needs to be human. No Ai, because that's since day all right, No AI, because that's confusing.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a call. What are your dating non negotiables? Let's go in Nicole from More, Hey, Nicole.
Speaker 13: Morning, good morning, lived at home with mom?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, there you going, Nicole gues for me.
Speaker 15: I know in this day and age cost of living, people are doing it more and more going back home to live with mum.
Speaker 13: But like when you're.
Speaker 15: Getting down and dirty and like having some some you know, personal time for lack of a better word, you know you don't want mum in the background in the.
Speaker 7: Next room.
Speaker 2: Knocking on the door, Cavin down and there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so you don't go home, you go to there.
Speaker 1: Just spoken like a woman who lives with their parents.
Speaker 2: That could be a genuine deal break.
Speaker 1: It makes sense though, having in the newsroom. Let's go to Anthea from ever four Park.
Speaker 10: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: You're non negotiable, dun.
Speaker 10: They're not lout to be into footy because I had an ex husband who was a pully fanatic with the crows and everything revolved around it. You couldn't go out, you couldn't do everything anything. So that was mine non negotiable. And when your partner's non negotiable was I can't be into horses because his ex wife was a horse chicken and they're crazy, so.
Speaker 1: We are. So that is a big red line through Andrew Hayes because you're into.
Speaker 2: Your footing aggressively, Anthea. So unfortunately you or me will never be not in this lifetime anyway. So just how intense was he, Anthea, Like, I'm guessing if he's super intense, he's mood particularly a few games postgame would be absolutely made by whether the crow's when I.
Speaker 10: Lost, yes, yeah, and just the whole yelling at the TV like, yeah, you're not going to change the game.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, Anthea. There's nothing more unattractive than when you're at the footy and there's a man who is just losing his damn mind, Like it's yeah, it's gross.
Speaker 2: But also my wife does the same thing when I aggressively get into sport too much, when I'm watching on TV and I'm yelling at the TV and she has to remind me that they can't hear me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: To stop it very embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen, give us a call this morning. What are your icks? What are those things? Those dating non negotiables that you cannot stay.
Speaker 2: And course we're taking more calls next to that reminder as well, anyone who gets on here with us goes on the standby list for ten K Day in May, and we'll put it out there for the fellers as well. Your non negotiables. True, I'm gonna get amongst the boys.
Speaker 4: I really, it's so time for a let's go girl.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are talking about your IX this morning from a guy online who is very specifictually not overly specific. You just genuinely want someone with money.
Speaker 2: Straight to It's like you need to have a car, you need to have a house, and you need to have money.
Speaker 1: M fair enough. Thirteen twenty four to ten. We're taking a calls this morning. What are your dating non negotiables? Let's go to Kayla from Salisbury. Good morning, hig morning, good morning. What are yours?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 8: Oh? You know, but like it's all the typical stuff. So they have to have a job, like some sturdy income, comping in a car so that we kept they can get themselves to and from their own place. They don't necessarily have to own a house, but they have to go back to wherever they came from because they're not sharing my space and I've got kids of my own, so they have to accept me as a package deal. The only other thing is I care very dearly about my family's opinions, and they also care very deeply about football. So if you're not a Collingwood fan, you have to get at all.
Speaker 1: Wow. So okay, at the end of all that, if you're not a Pie supporter, see.
Speaker 8: Ya, I personally don't care, but I think they will care very deeply about it, especially during game nights when we all go to that one place to have a couple of drinks and whatnot.
Speaker 7: And yeah, my brothers.
Speaker 8: He's a screamer, so if you're up against his team, will probably fight them.
Speaker 2: You imagine, Kaylor, you meet the stream boy. He just has absolutely everything. He's got his own carriage in the house, he's got to heaps of money, and he's so good with your kids. And then he just drops the whole. I'm a blue cello.
Speaker 15: I'm sure we'll consert them.
Speaker 1: It's fine, so much, Taylor, thank you. Let's go to Beck from Andrew's farm, Hey Beck.
Speaker 7: Height. Height is a non negotiable for me. I am a tall woman. I am six foot two. I don't lie about being six foot two, So do not lie about six foot three, six foot four when you're actually six foot one or six foot I can tell you can't pretend you can't stand up tall. Do not be shorter than six foot three.
Speaker 2: We done, Beck. It sounds like have you had some bad experiences on maybe dating platforms where someone's turned up and not quite meet what they put out there?
Speaker 7: As soon as I walk in the door, like you're lying, don't waste my time. I am busy get out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so true, Beck?
Speaker 2: What are you six six six to two? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Sure?
Speaker 4: So what about lighter?
Speaker 5: Beck?
Speaker 1: Don't you very dear lighter?
Speaker 5: Beck?
Speaker 2: So what does that mean? Six too? Are you won about one ninety you're about one eighty nine.
Speaker 7: One like bang on like bang on six foot two, not lying? Like get out. You've at least got to be one ninety three or more.
Speaker 1: It's fair cool. Yeah, all right, thank you, Beck. Let's go to Carli from Camden Park.
Speaker 4: Hey, Carli, Hey, Yeah.
Speaker 7: So my biggest is if they are on sporting bet apps like all the time, yeah, and just like spending more time on the app putting like.
Speaker 10: A ten dollar bet on them talking to me and wanting to go out.
Speaker 7: Today, that's just the biggest threat flag ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot of people that are just so heavily involved in sports betting, and obviously I can understand the thrill of winning. Yeah, but also the tight ass in me goes, well, I'm just not ready to part with that twenty dollar a night.
Speaker 1: But also, how interesting is someone who's like heavily invested in the number six at Doomben. You know, want to say that.
Speaker 2: It's a great point, but he's serious. You're not into the dog's adapted Come on, you know you don't. You don't You don't throw twenty on the dish lickus every.
Speaker 6: Now and then.
Speaker 2: No, mate, you don't want it sexy. No, you didn't meet Greg at the dish licking because.
Speaker 1: That is not We did not meet at the Greyhounds.
Speaker 2: It's outrageous.