Speaker 1: Welcome to three sixty.
Speaker 2: Revelate from every angle joining me, dan Ganay, let's bring the Journal Australian, Paul Crawley and Dean Richie. We've got a massive show on tonight. You are looking sensational. Bit of a John Travolta about you tonight.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: The teal brings out my eyes. I reckon your face just went a little bit red. Then no, no, you look at my hazel eyes. It's here becomes a crystal.
Speaker 1: Hazel.
Speaker 4: It's it's a a tribute to Riley Smith's head gig.
Speaker 5: There's only very few journals could pull this off.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, all right, let's look at the ins and outs around sixties to sports bets of big news.
Speaker 1: Edward's returns a big one for the Panthers.
Speaker 2: Telangi replaces the injured Cole Ilias remains at half, King Tongya on the extended bench. For the Dragons, Reynolds is named at half despite that hamstring injury, which is a bit of a surprise. Townshend dropped, Savala promoted to half of the roosters. The Bunnies have got Mitchell n Sullivan has then new halves pairing and the Tigers welcome Luye back from that one game suspension.
Speaker 1: Will unpack all of that as the show goes on, but Robbo.
Speaker 2: Acts as Townsend with six foot four Hugo Savala taking the reins.
Speaker 1: Dan, is this the right call?
Speaker 4: Well, they were getting, with all due respect, they weren't getting much out of Town's end, so you might as well blood the kid and see what he's got to offer. Worst case scenario, you're going to get some first grade experience into him.
Speaker 1: But the wraps on him are pretty good.
Speaker 4: Fascinating a six foot four half back, and he does a lot of this from what we understand, and is very good at that, So you had to try something both. I mean, they've had one win and it was against Penrith, but that was in round two and they haven't fired a shot since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agree, before we get new cars. Just looking at this vision, he's sharp.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, we've only seen him come into the first grade squad. I think he's played two games and they've used him as a bit of a utility back row, even maybe found himself at center at one point. But you know, watching him there as a seven, I couldn't visualize it because he's so big.
Speaker 1: Six foot four. But he's quite effective.
Speaker 2: He looks really good with the ball in hand, good hands, look quick when he when he made that line break.
Speaker 1: Is it the right call?
Speaker 5: I think it had to be done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Look he's a different player to Towns and Townsend kicks.
Speaker 5: He doesn't run.
Speaker 6: This guy runs like he's dangerous.
Speaker 5: He's athletic.
Speaker 6: Look, he's a beautiful athlete and they need to. It's great to see the roosters give a kid a go, you know, like they I didn't agree with them buying Towns and to start with, and they've got their academy there.
Speaker 5: Give them a go.
Speaker 3: He's come through the academy. Buzz brought up the academy last night. Just this vision here break. It looks like he's happy to dig into the line too.
Speaker 5: Six foot four.
Speaker 1: It's so rare, isn't it.
Speaker 5: And I don't think I've ever come across a half back. But you know, he's so tall. Half packs yet.
Speaker 6: But a lot of the halves in the modern game, especially the five eight six two, is not uncommon. They'd be you could probably name half a dozen.
Speaker 1: Really was going to stop at some point.
Speaker 2: Ready was very passionate about Walker not returning if Rousters can't make the finals. This is bubbled away a little bit overnight. It was an interesting one that really brought up and caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: Dan. I thought, I didn't think I judged the Fighters draw.
Speaker 5: I'll go as a knockout read.
Speaker 4: But it is fascinating that James de Desco has come out and said if he's ready for he'll be ready for round twelve, which I think is far earlier than what the people around Sam Walker thinking he may where he may be actually ready and firing. So I don't know if there's misinformation going on here, but that would be nine twelve months, sorry twelve. Round twelve would be nine min which is the usual ACL injury delay.
Speaker 1: It is now ready. Didn't just pluck that from the air last night. If he did, he's lost the plot.
Speaker 2: But he's gotten that information from somewhere and there are some people maybe that believe that he needs a little longer.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it's what Dan just said. I think when Teddy said that on TV, he said that they were looking at round twelve, which is the nine month mark, and if you look at the Roosters, all their players that have come back in recent times is around that nine month mark. But there is a concern with younger players, especially that they have been given twelve months and because Sam, I guess he's at that tender point in his career, there is a bit of a school of thought that they'd like to see him come back and help the team into the finals, not necessarily carry him into the finals. But it all comes down to the doctor break, like if the doctor passes him clear to play, It's like you said last night, he's a paid footballer.
Speaker 1: That's what he gets paid to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what you have doctors and medical staff for to bring them back at the right time to protect the player. I don't even know why anyone would be concerned of rushing him back. They're going to rushing back now and bringing back when it's time. And if it's time and they can make the finals and they're on the edge of the eight, why would you let him have the rest of the year off.
Speaker 5: I never that's where rest of the year was in the conversation.
Speaker 1: That's what you get paid to do is played rugby league.
Speaker 5: Nine hundred thousand dollars a year player.
Speaker 3: He's clearly an elite player if he's ready by a round twelve. I can't see the logic in saying you're fit, you're ready, you're hungry to play, you haven't played for a long time, but we're going to keep on the sidelines half a year would cost him four hundred and fifty thousand to have a player sitting in the grands.
Speaker 5: Then it doesn't.
Speaker 6: The other side of the coin, though, dog, is that you guys know better than me. But with acls you can get pass fit to play. But there's always that chance in the background, and giving what is he.
Speaker 3: Twenty one to twenty two years of age with fourteen years of football ahead of him, you'd want to make sure that you're making the right But I understand that.
Speaker 2: But how many guys you see come back from an ACL and just do their ACL straight away?
Speaker 1: These days?
Speaker 5: Not often. It's not like it used to be.
Speaker 1: It's just not the way it is. So where's already getting this from?
Speaker 5: I don't know, you'd have to ask him.
Speaker 4: I think he's working off the premise and the doctor or the pyramis that he's not going to be ready by round towrs. When he said when he made his suggestion resting.
Speaker 1: For the year he's talking round twenty.
Speaker 4: Don't play for the last four or five.
Speaker 1: The Mickos, they're not going to make the finals. There you go.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at the drawer here, so let's see with our round twelve. They've got Brisbane this week, they'll probably lose. Then the next three Penrith who they beat, Dragons on Enzac Day winnable, Dolphins at home winnable.
Speaker 1: They could be three and seventy.
Speaker 2: This is where you know last night I just couldn't believe it because they got okay. So South City right now top four, looking like premiership contenders. We're arguing over a forward pass that possibly the Rusters could have won that game, but he's putting a red line through them after last night, after the last week's game.
Speaker 1: I think it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 6: In fairness with Sous on the on the weekend or Friday night or whenever the game was, they were missing a few.
Speaker 5: Roosters should have won that game. Roosters should have won that game.
Speaker 6: The fact that Sous came back from losing both halves and a winger and finishing with one player on the bench is what made that such an incredible win. I think the game was there for the Roosters to win, and they blew it. They did it the week earlier too, you know they threw it away.
Speaker 3: Why we what's just we don't debate this issue because clearly it is an issue. But the Roosters are the most professional club in rugby league and their medical staff among the most professional we have in rugby league. They will know exactly when Sam Walker is ready to come back, and to suggest that they would bring him back early, it's just.
Speaker 5: Absurd, I think what it is.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but even to your point, Cross, I know what you're saying, but it's horses for courses. Each player will mend at their own individual speech.
Speaker 2: I agree totally with you, and I'm on the exact same page that The only thing I look at here is that there must be noise coming out of the Walker camp. In my opinion, maybe I could be wrong, but you want Saam Walker to want to play the year and come back when the Roosters want him to play, so that he's at his best and he's happy. You don't want them not wanting him to come back when he should and having the rest of the season off like it just didn't make sense for to make.
Speaker 5: Season what ready said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's outrageous, okay, because.
Speaker 5: You work to a timeline.
Speaker 6: He did it towards the end of last season, was at the end of August. I think he is when he did his knee, So you know, like that, they worked to a timeline. And as I had it pointed out to me by Brian Seni, the NRL physio, in recent times, all the roosters have come back in that nine month period. Previously they used to bring him back earlier, but for the younger players it is twelve months. And I think the Roosters even have that as a policy.
Speaker 3: If you're saying, well you just suggested then that it could be coming from.
Speaker 1: The Walker camp, well who else does it?
Speaker 3: The point I'm making is if you are correct, and I don't know whether you are or not, but if you are in fact right, then is Sam m talking to those in the cab That's what That's what I'm saying. Is it Sam who is behind the scenes suggesting that he'd got to sit.
Speaker 1: Out the end? I don't think that.
Speaker 5: I can't believe he would not want.
Speaker 1: To play it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I don't believe that Ree's a great reporter, but he had a howl last night, and I don't know where he's got it from, but if you you know I it's not a hell of though. If he's getting that information from inside the Walker can it didn't make he did not respect though.
Speaker 3: I think that people close to players often do have different views, and you always put your own ahead of the rest, don't you like, And if they're coming back from it a significant injury in front of the team, I don't think Sam Walker is putting himself.
Speaker 5: In front of the team.
Speaker 4: Did you just say that they have a policy in the roosters if it's.
Speaker 6: A younger, that they have a policy with younger players that it's twelve months, like I'm talking eighteen year olds. That's all I was going to say, they're talking juniors or we talk.
Speaker 5: But it was in twenty three, wasn't it. He did is in twenty three and he was out.
Speaker 4: For truth about ACL's break. As you would know is the player is never as good for the first few weeks, first few months after it's usually the So if he came back, let's say round twelve, round thirteen, got through this season where they're probably not going to make finals.
Speaker 1: Let's let's be honest, then they won't be out of the running by a round twelve.
Speaker 5: They can make final, okay, regardless, And.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is you get maybe and maybe you're right, but regardless, through these few months and then by the time we get the round one next year, he's got the confidence back, he's got he's got some strength back in the leg, match fitness back in the leg, and now then he should be firing.
Speaker 2: On the great point you made that I didn't get to last night. That has been overlooked. If he comes back and even if he plays the last five games, it's going to benefit him next year. Then he then he actually flies into the offseason, which you want as your key playmaker, arguably the best player in that team, and then he's flying round one.
Speaker 1: You know that's what you want. It's mayor set back if you just say, oh, you have the year off, mate, we'll see you in the pay.
Speaker 3: A fit elite player to sit in the grandstands.
Speaker 1: I agree now there.
Speaker 2: Recruitment was questioned last night by the panel. You mentioned it earlier. Crause Clint's Emmett was I don't know.
Speaker 1: We wasn't like ga. I think he stepped aside.
Speaker 2: Today his father is unfortunately sick, so he's moved back to North Queensland.
Speaker 5: Once you take in all this, oh look, I think that's a separate issue.
Speaker 6: If there is family concerns and the health of his father and he's made a decision to go back to the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: You know, good luck to him. I think that there's no question in the world.
Speaker 6: Also, though in the last two years there's been a lot of questionable decisions come out of the Roosters, take your pick on how many. And one of the things that probably as an outsider looking in, I would love to see them, and I said a moment ago, with this young halfback coming in this weekend, I'd love to see them start trusting all the good kids that they bring through that club, like they've sold it to us, Like Nick went over there with Robbo and they had to look at the Barcelona set up and they wanted to do it themselves.
Speaker 5: We'll start trusting these do you.
Speaker 2: Think, like if they're making a play dcly, which allegedly they are, you don't think they put enough trust in their own No, I don't.
Speaker 6: They've developed these kids to come and do a job, and it's the same as Sandard Smith. You know what you're saying, you haven't coached them to do the job because when they brought them into the system, they thought they were going to.
Speaker 5: Be the players.
Speaker 6: And now you're saying, okay, we're going to bring a thirty seven year old half back in for two more years, like when Penrith did it with Nathan Cleary and Lewai.
Speaker 3: They brought those guys through what was at nine aeen twenty year olds and they had a tough season first up.
Speaker 6: After that they've gone through and played in five Grand finals, won four premierships. Melbourne Storm. Look what the Melbourne Storm have done. They go and buy thirty seven year old halfbacks. They got Jerome Hughes as a young bloke that had had to go at the Gold Coast, had a game at the Cowboys, came as a fallback and Craig Bill and he developed him into a half pack. They did the same as Monster he came as a young man.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see the Roosters trust their coaching to bring through the talent that they buy.
Speaker 1: I agree to a certain degree, but you know with DCE, these kids aren't quite ready.
Speaker 2: The right you bring DCE he can help that academy. He can help that academy. He can help these kids get better and learn from him. He can be like a mentor and they and in that process they could possibly fight for premission.
Speaker 5: We question that can happen. No question, that can happen.
Speaker 3: I would rather look at the Penrith system where they've bred their own.
Speaker 6: To do it, and you know, like the Ethan Stranger, they did and it worked, it did. But Ethan Stranger is another one.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon?
Speaker 3: If Ethan's Strange was at the Roosters and hadn't gone to Cambrust, he would have got the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Definitely, really, I don't I don't think he would have got the play first.
Speaker 5: Here is quick, no way quick?
Speaker 1: You mean let you finish?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I truly think that sometimes the Roosters are on the side of caution instead of giving these young I think we're giving the roosters a bit of a hard time over this academy or lack of who's coming through.
Speaker 5: They've got some good kids coming through.
Speaker 6: And yet in these in these price.
Speaker 3: Jumped on at the moment a broad Brandon Smith over over the top of guys that they had there.
Speaker 5: But that's just and now they've gone and got Rhys Robson. But that's what clubs do. They buy all the players.
Speaker 6: They don't. Penrith don't do that. Dog Melbourne haven't done that Like Melbourne this year I would. I would go as far as to say, I'd say Stefano is really the only marquee type signing that I can remember Melbourne making. But again, Dan, they're they're they're they're bringing these players through as as young guys and they're develop into the superstars.
Speaker 5: Robson's pretty good signing though. Robson's a great signing.
Speaker 3: Robson's a great signing, but again they're bringing him over the top of the guys they have there.
Speaker 5: I spoke to of a CEO last week.
Speaker 3: I won't mention who it is because I don't want it, okay, but he said to me that we're not going to resign a key player because the kids underneath get restless. If it's one more year, they'll want to go. So that just shows you the new age kid though, doesn't want.
Speaker 5: To do the hard work.
Speaker 3: Sorry I'll rephrase that, doesn't want to wait breath like previous players had waited. They want everything now and if that player was to be resigned, there'd be a surge toward the.
Speaker 2: Except that's why the Bulldogs pulled out of DC, because that's kind of their sister theory at the moment their ethos. Okay, lockey Ilias survives. Will Flanno stay patient?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 5: I think it's their best option. It was Jesus.
Speaker 6: I felt for him on the weekend in a golden point and the game there to be won, and after what had happened, like he'd come back and had a good game against the Storm, but against sous where they dropped that twelve point lead and he caught the roast from Flenno at at the postmatch pressure and then he's put that kick out and then Lomax has come back from that and won the game. He must have been half broken, but but I keep going back to the point he's coming back from a broken leg. The club bought him because they obviously believe he's the best they got. Now they got two promising young guys in New South Wales coup, but they obviously didn't think that they were ready. I'd give him, I'd give him at least ten rounds.
Speaker 2: He's got to be a stick he's got to be better now. The weekend was a big miss from him. You know, he had the opportunity there to I said, or put his team in a better position.
Speaker 1: He went for a forty twenty. He got it wrong. You just can't do that.
Speaker 2: And this game here, obviously, we saw the backlash from that, and you know it knocked him around a little bit. Come back on the weekend, had his opportunity, and you know, I felt sick for him, I really did, because it was like living a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I'm passionate about him. I look after him, but you know, he has got to be better. You know, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think you'll have ten rounds, you know, I think it's the next two or three weeks. You know.
Speaker 1: Really, so the.
Speaker 3: Option there is it is it Flanner comes in and moves him, he goes half back, and then they bring the young guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I don't there's some raps on him.
Speaker 4: Problem breath is when a team loses by twelve, it's usually the organizer of the gets play. You can't blow a twelve point leader, and unfortunately for the Dragons have done it twice.
Speaker 5: I'm worried though and breath you're the bloke to Anthei.
Speaker 3: Is Lachlan Ilius becoming the punching bag?
Speaker 1: It just seems to be.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: I know he's got some flaws in his game. I get it, and we all see it. But it just seems to be a bloke that is targeted with each loss.
Speaker 5: Let's just blame Lochlanillius. It was a bit like Mitchell Pierce at the Roosters.
Speaker 1: Mitchell Pierce put up.
Speaker 3: With more than anyone in the current era when it came to criticism. Now, I'm not comparing the two as players. I'm just saying, is Illius being unfairly targeted?
Speaker 1: Wek I'm a truth to that, but that comes with the terror and you need to handle that.
Speaker 6: But other players play poorly and they don't seem because it's the number.
Speaker 5: It's the seven jumper.
Speaker 6: I remember interviewing Braith when he was a kid and you were nineteen twenty, and that you were carrying that responsibility as a young man, you know, straight into first grade, straight up. He was carrying all the young guys have to do with dog and if he's.
Speaker 3: Going to kick out on the film performer, you don't have to talk about that incident. I'm saying, excuse, I'm just saying, sometimes, whether it be inadvertently or accidentally, some players just seem.
Speaker 5: To have a target on the pad in that game.
Speaker 3: Just quietly too shot that even even Tyrrel Sloane has has got another game because I thought I thought he was another guy on the weekend that made some some of his runs, you know, a winger.
Speaker 1: And we's the seven. The seven has to win that game.
Speaker 4: You're up twenty to eight two weeks ago, this week twelve on Souse.
Speaker 1: You've got to win that game. Win the game. Just not come up with an error like that, you know what I mean? You just he kicks. All he had to do is kick it along into the corner, try and.
Speaker 2: Win the field position and possession and then get yourself in a position to win. He eliminated all that with poor execution. And as the key seven, you can't you can't do that.
Speaker 6: It happened, it doesn't and and now it's it's his chance and he has to bounce from it, that's what And he's got what you say.
Speaker 3: Two or three weeks you know, I think, really to bounce back, and that's what he has to do otherwise, Dog, he doesn't deserve his spot in the two. But they have bought him in the offseason, right, you can't buy a.
Speaker 5: High profile player.
Speaker 3: And he was at Soucid because he was in a gun side there and then just ditch him. Flannel's got to show a bit of patience, and Flannel will years, and I think he is.
Speaker 5: We're only five games in, you know.
Speaker 3: I think there's got to be some time for this kid to learn his trade at a new club, and he had a broken leader.
Speaker 1: They only lost those two games one point.
Speaker 5: This is the argument I'm fighting for it. So if we put all together, we're having.
Speaker 2: The team is this close, they could be easily two wins and they just haven't, which.
Speaker 5: Is not too bad either.
Speaker 3: And they and they and they beat the Storm and and when you look through that Dragon's roster and stack it up against some of the other teams in the competition, it's not really a fair.
Speaker 1: Po I agree with you a lot on that.
Speaker 2: In a fresh Headache from our Menja mso Tabio i FD has opened up about the possibility of switching his allegiance to.
Speaker 7: I think, yeah, just a big, big part of it just representing my dad's side. I know I've already done it one son, but yeah, it'll be pretty special to do it again. But yeah, in the near future, see see what happens.
Speaker 2: Smart and Jeremi and I been playing for small Pretty cool to playoff on that stage as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, obviously I played up played up North with them and they're They're two blokes that I get along well with and pretty cool thing to do, I think, especially for a nation luck some more, it's it's pretty cool how many someone's do play in the NROL, And yeah, it's a pretty pretty special team to have if they if they do pull it together, it would be a special team.
Speaker 1: Sam, I have some extraordinary talent in our game, the hammer. You know, he didn't say that he's going to play for SAMO.
Speaker 2: I think he kind of said if he doesn't make the Australian team he would play for them, or Am I getting that?
Speaker 1: I think it was a bit more direct, you do.
Speaker 4: I think apparently the club clarified and said if he's not picked for Australia, yes he'll go.
Speaker 5: To some Okay, Okay, so that's fair enough.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with it?
Speaker 5: Nothing wrong with that?
Speaker 6: I thought I thought it was the other way around, and he was another one that was likely to choose Samoa ahead of Australia, which if that was the case for me, we're reaching Chrisi's point because and again if Hammer said it the other way, well mate, he's entitled to do that, and they're all entitled to make their own choice for that matter. But what I'm saying from an Australian perspective, we can't continue to believe that Tonga and Samoa are Tier two nations when they're going to field the teams that they've got teams of superstars and it's got nothing to do with the pathways because they'll never have the pathways in their country that will match up against what Australia and everyone.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, during the day a few of us went to the lab and we've come up with the potential Samoan team.
Speaker 1: Now I have a look at this one through to eighteen even nineteen.
Speaker 4: It is on the look Josh Propali in that seventy you can't get Josh Propali's.
Speaker 5: True, that's not te regard.
Speaker 6: And this is this, this is a decision that the NRL is going to have to be tough on because Origin is the big fish in this too, and it's the cash cow, it's the it's it's the history of our game.
Speaker 5: Girls.
Speaker 1: Money is always going to win.
Speaker 4: And they all protect Origin before they worry about the sanctity of Test football.
Speaker 5: But how do you protect Origin rather you separate rules. You're wrong, You're.
Speaker 6: Wrong, mate, because the problem at the moment is not what it's it's the history of Origin and the players that are coming through. If if there's people in they're entitled to do it, but they continue to play for Samoa, well then the Australian will the rules have to change. And once you once you have major declaration to one of these nations, which should be Tier one, from that moment on, you shouldn't be playing origon you shouldn't be playing Origin.
Speaker 1: This is where I disagree with you.
Speaker 4: Tabi Fudo born in Kennes, raised in Kens played for the Kens King He's a Queenslander and I'm happy for.
Speaker 3: Usually sits in that seat. And you listen to Gordon talk about this with passion, Brian, he says it all the time.
Speaker 4: Obviously I don't have the credibility of Gordon Tallis. But Brian Tottle born in Sydney raised it in St Mary's. He's a New South Welshman. They all are damned they are New South Welshman and queens The problem.
Speaker 6: The problem is long term Origin will die if you don't protect it. It will because it will no longer be that made against mentality.
Speaker 5: Ask your question, do we think that all the money.
Speaker 4: In the world to do with Australia, with picking between Australia and some so've we've used examples of players who still want to and be honest, I want to get the money to play for New South Wales and Queensland, but also want to play for some more or Tonga.
Speaker 1: But what's the problem.
Speaker 5: He's the latest problem. I heard last week it was mentioned.
Speaker 6: Along the grapevine that there may be a push in the next CBA to double the payments and make Origin worth two hundred.
Speaker 5: Thousand should be it's worth one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: It's worth one hundred million dollars and the players are getting three percent.
Speaker 3: Listen, three per players are well imbursed to play rugby league origin. They initially played state of Origin. It was a couple of thousand dollars, two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: It was different than the black and white they are bringing.
Speaker 1: All the NRL does is boast one hundred million.
Speaker 5: Dollars go and sell that they're getting.
Speaker 1: They're the ones getting bashed up. They're putting on the show.
Speaker 4: They're getting three and a half million, they're getting thirty grand a game and.
Speaker 6: One hundred grand for the series mate. They're talking about bringing it up to two.
Speaker 3: Well they're saying one hundred and they're talking about putting it up to two hundred grand.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Well, that.
Speaker 3: Was nice before, But I can I ask a question because that list were just flashed up there.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm trying to get in before that list we flashed up.
Speaker 3: Is that indicator to nivus in some small way that playing for Australia isn't as high a priority as it once was.
Speaker 5: Is it not quite as attractive?
Speaker 3: In the old days, we would cut off a right or left arm to play for your country. These people are now saying we don't want to play for the Kangaroos, we want to go elsewhere.
Speaker 5: And I love the Kangaroos and I love the jump and what it represents. I'm not saying it's fand I'm not saying it's bad.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying though, suddenly it seems to be that the king or his jumper doesn't much.
Speaker 2: It's a concerns, but so many players are looking to go to flat you know.
Speaker 1: I mean Kaylen was an example the back end of last year. You know, he didn't even tell Mew that he wasn't well.
Speaker 5: That was insulting.
Speaker 1: But they're not trying to have a crak Kaitlin.
Speaker 2: It was just My point is that that that there is even at the back because there's so much rugby league played now too, and you've got a long season.
Speaker 1: It's harder, it's faster.
Speaker 2: The players at at the back end of the year have nearly had enough and it's like, you know, they shouldn't even be questioning whether they want to play for Australia or not, and they are not. Only are they questioning if they want to play for them and then deciding to go elsewhere. It's not I don't I don't have an issue with it, but it could be a problem.
Speaker 3: Form like mal last week he wake up to a headline that paying Hears wants to go and then Tino wanted to go two days later. Will always be strong Australia because of the depth in our country, but it seems to me each year it's eroding the honor of playing for the Kangaroos.
Speaker 2: All right, stick around journals can't wait for this week The Masters is on.
Speaker 1: It's a on us and the only.
Speaker 2: Place to see all the action live in Australia is on Fox Sports. Catch Round one live from ten thirty pm Thursday night on Channel five oh three.
Speaker 5: This golf course just si Dominion Stone.
Speaker 1: That is just awesome. You can't make it up.