Speaker 1: High Scrollers is produced on gadigul Land.
Speaker 2: We pay our respects to the traditional custodians of this country. An elder's past and present.
Speaker 1: Always was, always will be Aboriginal Land.
Speaker 3: Welcome back everyone to close friends with Matt, and I feel like my new personality needs like an alter ego name.
Speaker 1: What do you reckon?
Speaker 2: My name is now Tiffany t y p HP.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome back to the Matt and Tiffany show.
Speaker 3: So in this close friends, we're obviously going to be talking a lot more about just euro summer, and like I want to tell you all about being on a yacht, Matt that was a fucking out of this world experience.
Speaker 1: Can wait, can't wait? But first I got you some gifts.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to hand them to you one by one?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay? Do I have to unwrapp or will it be unwrapped ready?
Speaker 1: Some some er not?
Speaker 2: So I might close my eyes and then you can describe it while I hold it in my hand and feel around, feel around what it is.
Speaker 3: So I bought myself no souvenirs while I was away, but of course I had to buy you some things. So the first one I'm going to hand to you. I just think is a very you kind of gift.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh okay, So I'm feeling that this is maybe a blanket. It's giving blanket. Wrong, it's giving blanket. Oh, it's actually giving jumper. Yeah, yeah, that's that's feeling. Jumper. You got a jumper in euro summer. Yes, it's interesting. Okay, take a look, all right, Oh what is it? It's mikanas.
Speaker 3: It's and you know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is yesterday I saw someone wearing this exact jumper in a TikTok. This is spinning me out. I saw someone wearing this in a TikTok and I thought to myself, oh, I saw that. When I was in Mickinos, I would have bought that for myself.
Speaker 1: And here it is.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 3: For those of you listening, it's a baby Pink crew next word up with miganas the flag. And I just saw that and I thought, that's although it's.
Speaker 2: Just given me the mikonos fluff in me right, sorry, it's just as as I've opened the jumper, a piece of fluff to slow my I do a slow motion replayer that in the social clip because I can't see. I've got pink eye out of this. So that's good. Oh, I am so thrilled, Thank you so much, because that looks like I can't believe it. I saw a guy in a TikTok yesterday wearing this exact jumper, and I thought, oh, I love that. I wish I saw that when I was there. I would have bought that. I'm like, God, that's crazy. That's a bit spooky ooky, spooky that is? Or what else klasms again because they're more Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Got your heats to think.
Speaker 3: All right, everyone's not gonna be able to see this, and I can't say what's on it, but I'll just hand it over.
Speaker 2: To you, okay, okay. So now I'm feeling socks yep, yep, socks. Oh rody nudy, excuse me. This is ancient Greek sex going on. He leads a bit of Khamasutra or something. It looks like ancient Greek gods or something having sex. But there's I think I see four people there. It's a bit of a human centipede situation there. Yeah. And are they all men? Yeah? Yeah, they're all men.
Speaker 1: I just saw that and I thought of you straight away.
Speaker 2: Four men doing lude acts on the socks. Oh good, I'll be wearing those as well. They'll match the jumper. That's nice. Oh my goodness. I did actually see these in Athens. I saw socks like this, So there you go. All right, is anything else outfit? This is lovely? Are you taking inspiration of this for the men's fate? Men's rage?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Here we go. We've got a hat? Was this a fifty two? All right? What's on this?
Speaker 1: Corfu?
Speaker 2: Okay? This is a bit of aj this one. So you went to Corfu? Yes, and you loved Corfud. I'm guessing yeah.
Speaker 1: It was really chill and quiet.
Speaker 2: So if I wear these, people are going to think I was in Corfud. Okay, nice, we'll put it on now my hair, but I will.
Speaker 1: That does look like an a hat.
Speaker 2: It does look like an a hat. How's that like.
Speaker 1: A dad cat?
Speaker 2: Okay? Nice?
Speaker 1: Put it backwards?
Speaker 2: Okay, we've established the backwards doesn't work on me, though, it's a bit better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, leave it on.
Speaker 2: Oh you like it?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Stop flirting with me sideways? Leave that?
Speaker 1: I like that? Leave that? Okay, gift? I don't really know more.
Speaker 2: God, really, I'm gonna have a hold your outfit.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I bought this, but when I saw it, I just thought of you.
Speaker 2: Okay, this fucking so stupid. This time it's kind of cute. Okay, I think this is a little handbag. Yeah, oh my god, that's gorgeous. Is it gorgeous?
Speaker 1: It's like a mini and it's got what's not in it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it? Oli?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Lemon so lemon soap?
Speaker 2: Think on glean. It's like, oh my god, a little purse fell out of my mouth.
Speaker 1: This is so When I saw that that, I was like, that is you?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much? Oh my god, what I'm getting spoiled? Is it my birthday? Oh my gosh. Let me hold my little bag, my Michnoss bag with a little on it. My eyes are closed. What else have we got? Oh my goodness, this is so exciting.
Speaker 1: This is the next one.
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh we got a little key ring.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a nice that feels like a high quality key ring. Now that is my evil eye and it's all diamonde and that looks stunning. Yeah, that'll be going on the bag.
Speaker 3: Evil eyebe Yes, I thought like that all.
Speaker 2: The jealousy, people wishing bad on me.
Speaker 1: Hurry up and get through these, because yeah, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, well why don't you buy me so many gifts?
Speaker 1: My goodness might have been a bit drunk.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, fair enough. Oh this is fabulous. What's this deck? A playing car? Yes? All right, sex in ancient Greece again? Okay, so have you already opened these and ad a lot? Oh? Really? All right?
Speaker 1: I saw the front.
Speaker 2: We have a look at this. You could go to the hair salon get a blow job. You know what we got? Yeah, we got blow jobs happening. We've got beer fingering. Oh so it's heterosexual. Oh no, there's three men doing a little bit of an eyefull tail.
Speaker 1: I just saw that and thought of you straight away.
Speaker 2: Here's a woman with two wooden dildoughs. That's nice. What else have we got?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Some of them aren't sex. That's just a queen sort of sitting on a thrown naked. So that's nice. We've got some people sharing a bath together. That's quite Oh that's lesbians. Lesbians with a wooden dildo. That's nice.
Speaker 1: Love, very inclusive.
Speaker 2: That's episode titled Lesbians with a wooden dilder gorgeous. This one's not even sexual. She's just playing bamboo flute or something. It's nice.
Speaker 1: Oh close, wait, I'll open this one.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at the joker, Look at the joker, gay J.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what I bought.
Speaker 2: Well, I close my mars again. Yep, alright, hang on, Oh my goodness, what am I going to do with all of this?
Speaker 1: I'm just unwrapping? Oh yeah, I remember this one.
Speaker 2: Goodness me, it's s PC. It's like Christmas Day. I mean, how are you gonna outdo yourself with any of these gifts? Oh? Oh, butt plug? Butt plug? What am I feeling is snow glow, snow globe. It's a snag clibe of two people fucking in a snoglobe, and it's got all people fucking around it as well. It says Greek lover it.
Speaker 1: Can I just say? Can you pickure a j and I drunk?
Speaker 2: Just racking up for a buzzball?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fun? Oh that's fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think there's one more.
Speaker 2: Oh no, there's true to Go on the shelf in the library. Oh my goodness, this is too much.
Speaker 1: There's two more and something for gay j.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, I think I got. I love that. I'm like the most vanilla person in the world. And she's like, yeah, let's get him all the fucking dick merch.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, that one's ship. I'm not gonna give you that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well what was it? Can I see it? Anyway?
Speaker 1: It's a ship? K oh no, all right, don't want that. So this last one is for you and gay J.
Speaker 2: Okay, a joint present. Do I have to share it? What's this?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, keep your eye shot, Matte, gay J, come in's here?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I thought you said aj Okay, yeah, gay J? Right, what have we got?
Speaker 1: Can open?
Speaker 2: That's nice? I like that, you know, I dated a man that this reminds me of. Actually it's like true scale.
Speaker 1: For context.
Speaker 3: It's a key ring with mickenas written on it, and it's got a little flag and then it's got.
Speaker 2: A dick and it's quite her quite a nice you know? Is that handmade penis?
Speaker 1: Can I just say, like when you go on holidays, I'll put that in a handbag, whether it's Bali or Europe.
Speaker 3: Why a dix like the stereotypical because it works.
Speaker 1: Yes, so many.
Speaker 3: Wooden dicks, dick bottle openers, the same as Bali. It was the same over there, which I just wasn't expecting to see in the souvenir shops.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's your whole.
Speaker 2: Oh we might did you keep the receipt for this one? Look, I've got a mark on my bad. You should have asked for a discount on that. A funny, quick little two minutes, sorry for you if that. And I went to Bali. I couldn't be bothered with the bartering. You know, people go and so I went and got a pair of sunglasses and they were proud sunglasses, but they were obviously not proud of sunglasses. And he quoted me twenty dollars Australian for it whatever it was, and I worked out it was twenty dollars, and I went, oh, I'm not the type of person to be like, you know, I'm trying get him down or whatever. So I was just like, whatever, he can have twenty dollars for these fake, you know, fifty cents sunglasses with Prada on it. And anyway, it gives it to me. And I walk down the street a little bit and then it kind of gets to a dead end and I thought, oh, no, like I'll go back the other way. As I walk back, he's shutting up shop for the day and he's telling all the people around him, I made all my money for the week. I'm off, boys like see you later. I'd paid him so much money that he didn't have to work for the rest of the day. So there you go. I mean, at the time, yeah, that was my good deed done. But at the time I was like, oh fuck, maybe I should have barred it down a little bit because he's taken in. You'll leave because of me. Anyway, welcome home. Tell us everything, please. I want to know all about the private jet. Yeah, I want to know all about the super yacht. I want to know everywhere you went. And I want to know why you didn't do parasailing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't do parasailing because I was never near it to go on it. Okay, but I saw it from Afar, like when we were on the yacht. I saw it, and then I sent a photo in the chat and I said.
Speaker 1: Matt, is that you Okay, let's start with the yacht.
Speaker 3: Obviously, as everyone can imagine, that is like an experience that's like nothing I've ever fucking experienced. I have seen what the top zero point five percent live, Like huh, And I'm so grateful for it. Like I said in the main episode this week, I got a couple of messages which I expected, like going on a super yacht. I honestly, before I even left, I knew that I would get a few people going like I don't like this, you know whatever, and fair enough, But I feel so grateful to have gone on it, because Matt, you have never had service like that in your fucking life.
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched below deck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well I haven't, but a lot of people while I was on the yacht were asking me questions like do you get this?
Speaker 1: Do you get that?
Speaker 3: And I was like yes, So everything that you see on below deck is like exactly what you get on a super yacht. You catch a tender boat to the yacht, and then when you get off the tender boat, the team, like the crew is standing there or dressed up really nice in a big road to welcome you, and like obviously, like you're paying such a ridiculous price for these yachts, so the service that you get is just like.
Speaker 1: You can't compare it to anything.
Speaker 3: And I was trying to get to know the staff like as much as I could for the eight nights that we were.
Speaker 1: On there, and they are like their number one.
Speaker 3: Priority obviously is you having the best time that you possibly can have.
Speaker 1: But they say that to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so there's all these call buttons around the yacht, so like just in every area of the yacht, there's a little button on the wall.
Speaker 1: If you want anything at any time.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, you press that button and they come running.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Like I just couldn't believe it. And I think for the first like three days, I didn't press the button because I felt too bad. Like if we wanted to order drinks, I'd be like, hey, Jane, you press the button because I just feel so bad.
Speaker 1: Like they're just like the nicest people.
Speaker 3: I was so fascinated by their jobs. People were asking like could you request to have anything on board that you wanted before you went Yes, Like before you go on, they're like, is there anything that you want to have, And you can request anything in the world. They had obviously a private chef on board. You could have food at any time of the day, anytime of the day, and anything you can think of. They'll make it is this nuts, Yeah, but you're paying half, I know, but I just couldn't fucking believe it. They like looked after you so well. And there were a few nights where like because you can catch the tender boat and go off to like the island that you're pulled up out the front of, huh. And there are a few nights where we had like dinner reservations and so we didn't get home until midnight or two am, and they are up waiting for you.
Speaker 2: Wow, And I couldn't fuck.
Speaker 1: And we'd be like, we're so sorry.
Speaker 3: Like I think for them, we would have been the most nice, easy going down to earth clients. And I had a lot of people that work on yachts messaging me while I was on it, saying, oh, they would be loving you because you, like, I think a lot of people that go on these yachts are obviously wealthy billionaires that are pretentious.
Speaker 1: They treat them like shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so you know, it'd be two am and we're getting back on the boat and like they've picked us up, and I'm like, I'm so sorry, and they're like no, of course, like we you know, you are our priority.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah, and you get back on the yacht.
Speaker 3: Every time you got back on, they would have a platter with rolled up, freezing cold towels that smell like peppermint and they would hand it to you and you're patting your face. And then we'd be like drunk it midnight and we'd be like, can we order burghers and chips? And like they go, of course, and like at midnight they're preparing this food. It was like I wish I had a camera recording twenty four seven because.
Speaker 2: It was just like nothing that you might love below deck.
Speaker 1: Then I think I will and I think I need to watch it.
Speaker 2: And there's so many seasons. Yeah, it's like it's become such a big franchise. Now there's there's all different there's Mediterranean, there's to.
Speaker 3: Be I want to go on the show because apparently you get like fifty percent off your charter if you agree to be filmed.
Speaker 1: I would fucking do that in a hut.
Speaker 2: Well I'm coming, okay, oh my god.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Podcast on the on the yacht. Well let's scroll. No, you go and get in touch with hey you and getting over to get in touch with hey you and say next season, let's do like collaboration of some sort. Yeah, get us on there, because I'll be an asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, nice.
Speaker 2: And I've got all the camula caftans still in the cupboard. They can all come back.
Speaker 3: I could talk about like the service on the yacht for like two hours, but it was obviously just like nothing else I've ever experienced. The staff were like amazing. They had a masseuse on board and you could just go, hey, can I have a massage, and yeah, we'll set it up now, Like I've got multiple massages on the boat. In the rooms, if you left a pair of like a shirt on the ground, or your undies or your pajamas, they would pick it up off the ground, take it to their laundry, wash it, steam it, hang it up, and put it in your cupboard.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Like I just couldn't fucking believe it.
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: I was in awe the whole time.
Speaker 2: In that experience. Did you experience that kind of level of customer service? And I'm interested, you know your business brain. Did you take anything from that experience and go we need to you know, implement.
Speaker 3: It reminded me of like how important going the extra mile is when it comes to customer service or those little touches, Like every day that we'd get back on the yacht and they'd.
Speaker 1: Be there with that platter with the cold towers.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that is such a small thing, but we were all so excited every time we got that cold tower. Like the littlest things make the biggest difference. But anyway, I could talk literally for.
Speaker 1: Hours about what it was like to be on the boat. But it was.
Speaker 3: Obviously like nothing I've ever experienced in my whole life. Like I every day was waking up like trying to like practice gratitude because I'm like, this is a fucking not even a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 2: This is like not in a lifetime, yeah most people exactly.
Speaker 3: And so every day I was waking up, I was like, oh my god, I'm so fucking grateful for this because it was just like nothing I've ever experienced.
Speaker 2: Obviously, why I send a lifetime for you? Just let me know.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do everything to make it happen, Matt.
Speaker 2: And I don't care how I need to get there, but like I will get there, Like I will get there. I don't care what I have to do. I will get there. I won't be able to chip in, but I will get there and be and I'll make you burgers at one o'clock in the morning if it means I'm on.
Speaker 3: Me, but it's just I will obviously never forget it. But I feel so like appreciative and grateful to have been invited on such a trip because it's literally fucking changed my life.
Speaker 1: Wow, where do we go? We landed, and.
Speaker 3: I am actually I do want to touch on the private jet and that was already planned in the holiday as well. Again, this wasn't my trip, Like I was invited on this by our friends, so of course I was gonna say yes.
Speaker 1: Again, someone was like, why would you go on a private jet? Blah blah blah. I'm like, as if you wouldn't if you got invited, would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly, So anyway.
Speaker 2: The first sorry, but just on that, Like, I think that people complaining about the private jet afication of things, like when people go for the environment private jet, I first of all, before the environment go just logistically, imagine Taylor Swift trying to catch a commercial flight to and from her. It would be a nightmare for the It would pisce everyone off, and even more people would complain about it. On top of that, imagine then, like a tour bus from city to city. Unfortunately, the security risk for someone like Taylor Swift on a tour bus as if with the world we're living in, that shit is not going well for her, do you know what I mean? Like, the security risk is crazy, So I don't blame her for being on a private jet. On top of that, if you want to go with her, for her environmental emissions and stuff like that, Her herself, I've seen, has planted so many trees and donated so much, many millions of dollars that I think she's counteracted what she's doing. But even if she wasn't doing any of that, not the person we need to be going at when there are so many bigger things ruining the environment. I don't think Taylor Swift's private jet like I think people just complain to complain when it comes to people like her. I'm like, Okay, there are like fifty other people that we could probably complain about first, and there environmental impact before we get to her. So I know, I care a lot about the environment, and I'm the first to be like, you know, fuck these things that are destroying the environment. I think like you're wasting your breath on the Taylor Swift of it all. There's much bigger issues anyway.
Speaker 3: One thing that I did find crazy now, I've been on a private jet before when I went on a brand trip. We flew from like La to Palm Springs. When I was gone a Coachella with Key Australia, Sunnis and two Face Cosmo Mendi Face or was it tired, I don't remember, so I've been on one before, many many years ago. Probably the coolest thing that happened, which was so random, was we got on the plane and we were about to take off and it it was like a relatively an hour and something flat, and they said, just before we were about to take off, oh, there's actually been a fire in the tower of where we were originally landing, so we can't take off right now. And like when you're and I know, all this shit is so out of touch for me to be talking about, but whatever, I've lived it. Typically, if that would happen and you're on a commercial plane, they would probably get everyone off the plane and then you'd have to go stay at a Hope.
Speaker 1: Tell until they figure it out.
Speaker 3: But because this was a private plane, like and the captain is right there, he just walks out and announced to us like, look, there's a fire.
Speaker 1: We can't land where we were originally going to land.
Speaker 2: Sorry, is this back at Coachell or this trip?
Speaker 1: This is this trip?
Speaker 2: Oh? This happened this trip?
Speaker 3: Yes, and he goes, so where would you like to land instead? Like, this is the level of service that you get.
Speaker 2: I'm curious on a private jet when you take off? Are the rules the same? Do you need to have your seat?
Speaker 3: And they did a safety demonstration all that kind of stuff, but you can sit anywhere you want. And so I was just mind blown when he goes, so where do you want to land instead? And so they worked it out and we figured out like another airport because you landed all the little like kind of private runways. But because they had to like reroute us, we had to wait like an hour and a bit before we could take off.
Speaker 1: And I was.
Speaker 4: Just sitting there going I could think of far worse places to be stuck waiting, and the pilot was like, I'm so sorry this, We're so sorry, and we're all sitting there going this is great, Like we've got a champagne.
Speaker 1: We're on a private plane.
Speaker 2: But again, like they'd be dealing with people going.
Speaker 1: This this is terrible.
Speaker 2: Yet to ref.
Speaker 1: I was like, I could think of worse places to be stuck.
Speaker 3: Like I'll sit on this plane all day, even if we don't go anywhere, just because it's nice to sit here. Anyway, onto the trip, we landed in Spain in the morning and we went to.
Speaker 1: The fucking hell. We went to see Calvin Harris that night. He was awesome.
Speaker 3: We were in like a VIP section, which would have cost a lot of money, and then when you're in a VIP section, like you get the bottle service and all that, and there were these girls like working, you know, like there's so many stuff we were at. I can't remember how to say it, but it's one of the big venues over in Bizer.
Speaker 1: You shwire or something like that. It wrong. Anyway, I totally forgot about.
Speaker 3: This, but there were these girls working and they came up to us and they said, do you want a massage? Like they were like massage girls, just like walking around all the little VIP booths and we.
Speaker 1: Were like, oh, for sure.
Speaker 3: So we like sat on the lounge and they sat up behind us and gave us like a three minute little neck massage and then we all got it, like all of us in the group, like eight of us. And then they go at the end, Okay, that's forty euros each. Wow, so like seventy Australian dollars each. And I was like, oh, you didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: About that's where they get hup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so we got fully stitched up on night one. But we were like, oh, whatever, we're here, we have to pay it. But I fully thought that like they were just doing it as part of being in the VIP section. Anyway, saw Calvin Harris that night. I've never seen AJ that drunk in my life. And for the first time ever, I saw AJ dance and sing.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's how drunk he was. Wow.
Speaker 1: For contact everyone. I've never seen AJ dance, never heard him sing.
Speaker 2: And what did he sound like? Was it good?
Speaker 1: He was so loud I couldn't really hear. Okay, long story short, that was the first night.
Speaker 3: Second night we just went out for dinner, and then the third night we went to see Swedish house Mafia.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, fun.
Speaker 1: I got so drunk, I don't even remember seeing that we were.
Speaker 3: And we were all like that because we were having such a good time, like drinking. I met heaps of followers like Rana too, running the people on the other side of the world.
Speaker 2: We all bezarded a meet and greet inside the coliseum. What but one person asked for a photo. Then someone else saw and came over, and then there was a line of like seven people and I'm going and they're going where scrollers, I'm going. I'm in the coliseum.
Speaker 1: I ran into people in the airport.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what are the odds with how many billions of people in the world that you run into someone that you know from Australia. Anyway, we spent three days in i Beitha. Then we went on the boat. We were on the boat for eight nights. We started in this south of France, Saint trepe Uh and then we every day would wake up in a new spot, and we did south of France and then Italy and then that was the end of that.
Speaker 1: Everywhere blurred together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So did you get much time off the boat really?
Speaker 3: So like yes, like every day. I think we only had like one or two days where we didn't get off the boat.
Speaker 2: Experience any restaurant closures in South of France. Remember gay j was very vocal about the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh all the restaurants were very much open.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it wasn't the middle of winter twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: The best the best place that we went to was a place called Lagarette. If you were ever in the south of France, you must go there.
Speaker 2: Was it Spanny? Was it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Everywhere went was so expensive.
Speaker 3: Like before we went, my whole TikTok for you page was like about how expensive Europe is, and I was like expecting it.
Speaker 1: The TikTok is not lying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the most basic thing like one hundred euros for.
Speaker 2: A dish, I know, and it's it's And even I noticed, like you just want to get a coke, that'll cost you fifteen Aussie dollars. Yeah, it's like six to seven euros. I think about double.
Speaker 3: I think they just charged that because they can. And it's a fancy place. But anyway, Lagarette in the South of France, I believe it was the best venue by far in terms of vibes, drinks, food, atmosphere like and I just even love like every venue was like day drinking, music, pumping, dancing on tables and I was I put it on my story, but they were like Australia is in the house, and then all the Ausia to go wow and like they were announcing every country anyway. Lagarette was amazing. Then we got off the boat again. I could talk about this for hours, but like this episode's probably already really long.
Speaker 1: Fucking loved it. I want to go back to Italy.
Speaker 3: Like we would always like meet and one of the girls on the boat because the boat was so good, you didn't want to get off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I thought, that's why I said, you just spend much time in the south of France, like on the actual lamb.
Speaker 3: Myself and one of the girls want to We wanted to like see everywhere that we would stop. So the two of us would get on the tender and go walk around and that was good because then I got the opportunity to make little blogs and stuff. But everyone else kind of stayed on the boat a bit more and then we got off and then we went to Corfu in Greece, which was very chill and relaxed. We were there for four nights and then for the final four nights, AJ and I went to mick a Oss and that was the last four nights when we were alone. And I remember when I booked that, I was like, oh, I don't know, Mickinos might feel a bit cliche or like everyone goes there, but I absolutely loved Mickinos.
Speaker 2: Have you been yes?
Speaker 1: Did you like?
Speaker 2: We were talking, well, we were talking about it and I was saying, it's more of a party island. Yes, as we went into the party right, so we wanted to more relax So Mikonos. I remember saying to you on the podcast, if you were going for Hen's party, if you're going for a party, if you're going for someone's thirtieth, and they were like, let's all go to Miconos. Like whatever. If you went with a group of friends on a kantiki, like the vibe was to party, you'd like, where were you staying? Just ten minute walk out of.
Speaker 1: The same with us.
Speaker 3: Well, I found our hotel was very relaxing and then you could walk down and.
Speaker 2: It was VI was a party okay.
Speaker 3: Ours was like a boutikuy quiet hotel. Yes, So I feel like we got the best of both worlds. I would go back to Mikinos in a heartbeat, and the best venue that we went to there, which I think was my favorite venue of the whole trip, was Scorpios.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I heard a lot about Scorpiosh, my.
Speaker 1: God, the best food I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 2: You next to Scorpios, there's a restaurant on the beach there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went to that restaurant and that had really amazing food too.
Speaker 1: I think the best food was in Greece.
Speaker 2: Oh, one hundred percent, Yeah, one hundred percent. Common misconception is that the best food is in Italy. Grease Green one hundred percent has the best food in all of Europe that I obviously we went to a lot of countries. Yeah, one hundred percent, Grease is the best food. In fact, please tell me you got I want to say it's called saganaki, but it's like a grilled piece of cheese with the honey on it and it comes in like a skillet. Oh my god. And in fact, all the grilled cheese. There's a grilled cheese with like tomato and stuff on it as well.
Speaker 1: Best food in Grease oss eating grape fresh.
Speaker 2: Fresh seafood, like you get the salt and pepper, squid and stuff of alamari.
Speaker 3: Last night, we literally made Greek food at home because.
Speaker 1: We're so obsessed.
Speaker 2: And you know what's interesting is like then we had like a euros over there, which love in Australia every day. The Euros. Well, I didn't love the euros over there, but I was like, eh, whereas I loved going out to dinner and just getting like the all the actual Greek like what do they call it, like mess plates and stuff.
Speaker 3: Like just I have a new appreciation for like Greek style food.
Speaker 2: Because well that's why I got so much fucking grease man hand bag.
Speaker 3: I would normally not go and get like Greek food really, but now big fan.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, I went and bought like obviously always better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always have better at home, but like I did a grocery shop on the weekend, I got better cucumber, oregano, olive oil, pewter bread.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm doing grease at home.
Speaker 2: Well, can I say that I will at one go to Italy and Greece with you?
Speaker 1: Okay? And we are we need to get a yacht.
Speaker 2: We'll fucking go ahead.
Speaker 1: I can't get one on my own.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't afford I've got so much. We got we got we're planning some holidays, a honeymoon, a fucking wedding at the moment. So I've got no money for a yacht now.
Speaker 3: But Google girl will get onto it, gay ja, I mean, and we'll hit up what was it?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey you yeah, and we will get on there.
Speaker 2: Well technically I think it's Bravo that produce it, but how use the streaming channel they use here? Well we'll see what happens because they yeah, just you know, work in magic John.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, I could do like ten podcasts about the time.
Speaker 2: That's how I felt too, And then I was like, I just need to shut up out because it's awkward. I mean, obviously you took it to another level, but even just like going to Europe in general. I came back and I was like, oh, I want to tell everyone about like what I did, but also I know that, like people are struggling right now, no one is going to Europe. And when I was there, everyone was like, oh, how do you afford to do this? And I'm like, well, no kids, two gays, a good budget, saving for years, ticking everything off our bugger list, do you know what I mean? And we work hard to be able to do those sorts of things, but also Matt.
Speaker 3: Even though I did get like a few messages of people being like, I'm not a fan of you on this holiday, blah blah blah, I do have to say out of the was like three comments and messages that I got.
Speaker 1: I was actually really positively.
Speaker 3: Surprised by how many people went you and AJ fucking deserve this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like love to see you and AJ relaxing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like thank you, Yeah, yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 3: And if anyone doesn't like that I went on a holiday, so be it, because guess what, I'm going to die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Die one day.
Speaker 2: We all sure life is short?
Speaker 1: Just anyway, ten out of ten.
Speaker 3: And if I had to sum it up in three words, big summer blowout.
Speaker 2: Big summer blowout. And you've come back with a fresh energy. And I think that's the craziest thing is that you've come back with a fresh energy and you're like, I don't know, it's like you're re vitalized. I don't want to use it.
Speaker 1: It might only be for this week.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I'm going to keep it going. Will you go next year? Because I was just gonna say, because because I'll talk more about this after the pod because sorry, scrollers, but I don't want to give you away. I don't want to give you like the hacks because I'm currently trying to do the hacks. But once I sealed in the hack, then I'll tell you about it. But like I'm looking at business class reward flights and stuff. They're like eighty K for like business class C eighty K points, yeah, which is nothing. I've got a million, so that's really good, right, but you got it. I'm not I'm sealing my legs because I don't want to scroll.
Speaker 1: You take my hat. I want to be doing it every mom.
Speaker 2: I want to get the reward flight first, and then I'll tell you how to get them, right, So I but obviously you need to plan like twelve months in advance. So Sky and I are looking at it now because we're like, look, if we can get those airfares locked in and of course business hello, if we can get those airfares locked in, we'll be able to make the rest work, you know.
Speaker 3: And look, I do want to do a euro Summer every year, but obviously I'm not going to be able to do it to that extent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, but I think Italy and Greece definitely on ELIS next time. So if you want to go next year, let's let's discuss, because you know, and if we got to, if we go together high scrollers on tour heugt scrollers. You wrote summer, claim.
Speaker 1: It all on tax, like everyone was saying in my comments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm sure you'd be able to claim some of it. But that's an interesting it's interesting that people think we can go on a holiday and claim it on tax.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, let's say you are claiming anything on tax again Big Business episode. Let's say you spend one hundred grand on a car and people go, oh, you can claim it on tax. You still spend one hundred thousand dollars. Yeah, you don't get any of it back. Yeah, that's not what claiming it on tax means. Yeah, it means it slightly.
Speaker 1: Reduces by a smitheren your tax bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think people think, like, if I buy one hundred thousand dollar car, the government gives me a hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: No, you are saying see you later that hundred grand forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, that's not what it means yeah, anyway, yeah.
Speaker 2: No. The point is we need to lock in euro summer mm hmm. And as soon as I've worked out how to get those fucking cheap business class seats and then I'll share my secrets with you scrollers. Okay, but until then, we'll see you next Tuesday. Is that handmade penis