Speaker 1: Silas Personifi.
Speaker 2: Twenty highlights for the Crows on the weekend ninety nine victors.
Speaker 3: Against the happless Eagles.
Speaker 2: That Adelaide over the time slot wasn't great. The crowd was good though, over forty thousand there. Josh H. Shelley now only five to Blaye Breakfast Studio with us. Josh, good morning to you mate.
Speaker 3: Come on in, guys, I reckon.
Speaker 4: It was one of the notable features of that game last Sunday, Josh was we got to hear almost every single player's song.
Speaker 3: That is true. I think I had what fourteen and fifteen different goals.
Speaker 4: It was crazy. It was pretty crazy comprehensive, and you were saying off air like you guys and Nixy and I think a lot of people were supports. It felt like a potential danger game beforehand, didn't it.
Speaker 3: I did, Especially watching them against Melbourne last week, it kind of felt like it was a bit of a different game. And we know West Coast on at Perth, they're very scary to play down there at off the stadium, so we'll probably lucky. You played the Madelaide able. To be honest, yeah, yeah, have.
Speaker 2: You ever been standing in the market someone's just run up and giving you the don't argue before even the history of football.
Speaker 3: And probably enough to have the audacity to do it either. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: You might have been unlucky not getting a free kick on an the umpire. She caught it the other way against you in the moment against.
Speaker 3: Darling, he did. I think I grabbed around the neck first before he kind of got me in the neck, but I was so hoping it was a free kick, and then I look up and he's gone, see you later. I was pretty gratefully kicked it out in the fall.
Speaker 2: He got hells of derision from the Adelaide pots. But he's just a He's a man child, isn't he.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a beast. He's a beast. Here just a few of those highlights he had the game a hang, I had a nice little crumb Gullie kicked and obviously a stiff I'm on a few of us boys again. So he's a ripper player and a great blake too.
Speaker 4: You were saying you off ed Josh. He's quite chetty like. He's sort of almost like at school footy like he's out there going hey guys and talking to craze players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he's still just enjoying it all if he's still an eighteen ninety nineen year old kid to play against guys like your text Walkers and your Jordan Dawson's and the week before he's lined up on Christian Mtrker, So I think he's just soaking it all up and loving all of it.
Speaker 2: Got a new teammate, sort of in a funny way, Toby Murray last night. Nick Murray's brother, the Ibis. Is that what they call him? I noticed in some of the videos that's on social media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we call him the Ibis. Not sure where that come from, but the bin Chicken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got some appalling culinary habits.
Speaker 3: It's not na, it's a bit random, but yeah, I played I played down with the Ibis at the Murray Bushrangers when I was my eighteenth year So I've known Toby for a while.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's a huge unit. He looks is he Is he a similar sort of character to his brother or is he a bit different?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've got their differences, but yeah, definitely similarities. Their voices are very similar when you when they speak. But yeah, he's a ripping lad. He's very raw, he's got a lot of talent. But yeah, he's going to bring some some great things to our side.
Speaker 2: This year have given you your shared sort of background, you and the Murrays, you even everything gone to landing a ham on the farm there Nick and Ned and.
Speaker 3: Not with sheep or lamp. No way, I've had no idea in that state.
Speaker 4: No to cook him though.
Speaker 3: Being Italian, yeah, I know to cook them and eat them definitely.
Speaker 4: What do they call it? Adostine and the little steels.
Speaker 3: They're good, they're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And what was I going to ask you?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: The Crows.
Speaker 4: I was reading a piece yesterday and the TiSER crazy one at the MCG since twenty and seventeen when they beat Carlton. That was the day Josh Jenkins kicked a bag from memory. Those were the days I lost another game that year at the MCG that Will and I drove over for. But that's that's sort of got to break the who do at some point we.
Speaker 3: Do And that's what's been a big talk for us this week especially. We're making sure that we're kind of trying and end that run because it's a long time. I don't know what it is, seven years, seven eight years. Yeah, it's a long time and we were struggling at Marvel as well up until probably this year and the year before. So yeah, it's something that we've got to get right. And we've played some good teams and we've played Collingwood and Melbourne there the last couple of times and we've lost by less than the goal, so we know how best foot is up to it. We've just got to I think, especially against Hawthorne there the last month, their contested ball numbers and clearances have been very high, so we're going to have to win it the source.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of Crows fans look at the fixture and saw these three weeks and went on West Coast, Hawthorne Richmond, Well, this is going to be fun to up their hands together. But the Hawthorne one's not as fun as it might have looked a month ago. They're playing good forty. What do you make of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've changed a lot from the year before. They're a lot more of a ball kind of possessive team who like to kick mark a lot, but now they're going a lot more direct. Their midfield is a good Warpool and New Camber having good seasons. So a big thing for us, as I mentioned before, is just going to be our midfield work, winning at the clearance and being clinical down Ford again.
Speaker 2: I think good having Roly will put back on the track. Since we last thro him, he's grown some giant bushman soul beard. What's going on there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gone a bit ranger. I keep giving it to him. It's got a bit ams. He's beard. It's unfortunately it's it's quite thick, isn't it, And especially his I don't know if you've seen him in the gym aisle a few fays, but he's looking and almost I think he's about one hundred and twelve kilos at the moment. It was muscle.
Speaker 2: So it'd be good to have that back in the Ford line.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, definitely. He will be marking everything when he comes back.
Speaker 2: And looking forward to that, looking forward to the game on Saturday. We'll be calling in on five double eight.
Speaker 4: All the best, yot Josh, David Penberthy and Will Goodings six to nine five double A breakfast