Speaker 1: We got get in the morning every day Adelaide forty bird Day. We've been building up to this thing for what almost a couple of months, well like weeks.
Speaker 2: And weeks was yeah, And so last night we gave away forty thousand dollars, So forty different people walked home with one thousand dollars in their pocket from the district at sky City last night. And it was such an epic night. It was such a fun night. We had a DJ Shep who just like commanded the room.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, Dj Shep, I'll sell you what knows how to read a room and take it to the next level.
Speaker 1: That's what we've always said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got some presents, didn't you.
Speaker 1: I think it's some presents as well a cake. Oh there was a cake some cards as well, so good. Yeah, it's just really really nice and really touching. So a couple of times we jumped on stage we talked about it. It just feels like it was a good collection of friends. And the best thing as well is, and you spoke about it before, when you meet someone, but you meet him for the first time in the flesh, Yes, and let's say it's it's John from Old Dinger. You're like, we go, I'm John from Moldinger and you're, oh my god, really nice.
Speaker 3: That happened about four or five times last night, and it happens more and more each and every time we do something like this. But everybody who entered, everyone who tried to entered, everyone who got exclusive invites, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun. And this happened like forty times last night. One thousand dollars. It's part of forty thousand dollars. Yes from Prospect, Here we is.
Speaker 3: I just love that at one stage there were forty people in the CBD cruising around with novelty checks.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, No, it was absolutely epic. What was the musical highlight for you?
Speaker 4: Do you think?
Speaker 1: Well? I think it was when bon Jovi was playing when I lost my voice. Oh that's right, because you know he takes it up a key. I went for it.
Speaker 4: It was some cer mix a lot for me, it was, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: And you're more of an interpreted dancer, am I? So you sing through your body, so you were really really letting it go during that show.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: This is interesting.
Speaker 1: That's what it was all about.
Speaker 2: Probably the highlight of the night was when someone walked up to me and Boss Josh and said, is this your husband? And so the whole night I was pretending to get angry at Boss Josh when he was actually, you know, holding hands.
Speaker 4: With his real life girlfriend. I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: My husband got confident as well to turn to Boss Josh and say you wish jellyfish.
Speaker 1: We all thought that was funny.
Speaker 4: It was a great night, well played everyone involved.
Speaker 5: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know now.
Speaker 4: I need to know.
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what news today.
Speaker 4: This is what you need to know. What you need to know with Jody and Hady.
Speaker 1: That's sort of half stay on the footy theme, shall we? What about this?
Speaker 3: Brandon is Bacher reliable key Defendi port Adelaide has had to flee his home in Glen Elgees that's fire threatened to set the property of flame. A police investigation is underway following the fire in the early hours of the morning. This was yesterday, which started with a car that was satellite which quickly spread so Zerk Thatcher and his partner Abbey lived next door to the units where the fire started.
Speaker 1: They had to evacuate along with their pets. And when we say pets, they've got two cats. He's zurck thatcher.
Speaker 6: By the time we opened the door, I reckon, Yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Got to our house.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we got our cats and around out of there. Yeah, it's pretty scary, definitely. Yeah, it makes your question if it's safe to live here now I would be too sent word on the cats. They're good, they're good.
Speaker 4: The cats are all fine.
Speaker 1: Two cats are okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's good news, isn't it.
Speaker 2: But poor old Brandon, so he's got no electricity, he's got no water in his house.
Speaker 4: Now that's not good preparation for the weekend.
Speaker 1: It's probably not.
Speaker 3: Do you know what though, given the facilities at Port Adelaide, brand I just sort of moving.
Speaker 1: Through hour of for a couple of day. Yeah, absolutely fantastic. Joe's take us through it. You had an interesting day yesterday, just sort of rummaging around the courthouse.
Speaker 2: So I had a really interesting one down at Port Adelaide at the magistrates court. So we were all waiting. When I say we were all waiting, seven nine and ten were all camped outside the magistrates court waiting for this woman who was accused of stealing twenty five thousand dollars worth of goods. We're talking power tools, kids, clothes, and there was actually CCTV of her walking out with three children loading up a van from this airbnb that they rented for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Not very subtle.
Speaker 2: So we're all waiting for her, and I'm an idiot because I didn't know what she looked like. As we were waiting for her to arrive, and this girl walked in, We're all sort of going, oh, is that her?
Speaker 4: Is that her?
Speaker 2: And I'm just I'm like, oh, she's got really nice Lorna Jane Tys. Anyway, turns out that was her.
Speaker 1: Did you althose stop her? She's like, oh, you a pesky news reproject. Excuse me, excuse me to get your You can't please ask you question about your.
Speaker 2: Ties anyway, So then she cottoned on that we're all camped outside. She hid it inside the magistrates court for an hour.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: So our core cameraon was standing out there holding onto these really heavy cameras for an hour and then she they were trying to apparently inside the court, find alternative ways to get out.
Speaker 4: There are none we've got to go out the front door.
Speaker 2: And so their ingenious solution was to get a high views vest that the guy she was with was wearing, put it over her head, and then she had two bulky blokes try to get past our cameras.
Speaker 1: Oh, that doesn't draw attention at all.
Speaker 2: No, no, And look, I often think what would I do if I had to evade the media outside of a courthouse?
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: You don't do that.
Speaker 2: Because when you do weird stuff like that, then the media goes, please, right.
Speaker 1: You're hiding something we want to know about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But the problem was Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 2: When she came outside of the court because she couldn't see anything because she had a high vis overhead, she went the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Visibility is it's an issue when you're doing that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she jumped in her car and off she went in her really nice types and that.
Speaker 4: Was that's goodly for her.
Speaker 2: She has another appearance on the twenty ninth of July, and guess what, there's a fair chance everyone will be there.
Speaker 1: And Joe's they excuse me, excuse me, excuse me? Where did you get starts from?
Speaker 2: We have a chat about some of the things that are illegal across the globe that are quite surprising.
Speaker 1: Yes, and thank you for the heads up in advance.
Speaker 2: You're so welcome, because I would hate for you to go to Greece and wear your high heels at historic landmarks and damage the fragile mar marble surfaces.
Speaker 4: That's illegal.
Speaker 1: It's illegal. What sort of world are we living in?
Speaker 2: I think I think you're with me, Producer Molly when I say I wish they would ban high heels full stop, permanently.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is that in terms of comfort or looks or what?
Speaker 2: I'm so over high heels just got to the age rum. I'm not doing it anymore.
Speaker 1: I assume that wearing high heels is really good for you carps.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does it really sort of put some put some strength through your Is.
Speaker 2: That why you like to do it on a Saturday night, just to strengthen your cars?
Speaker 3: That's not the reason. Okay, the reason I told you I do that is very personal. Please don't bring it up here.
Speaker 4: Jude's apologies.
Speaker 2: In France, it's still technically illegal to kiss on the train platform because otherwise the trains run late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because correct me if I'm wrong, But because The French kiss, obviously is the very very passionate one. That's how they kiss in every situation. There's no such thing as just a peck. It's a proper French kiss.
Speaker 3: Every time you kiss in France, it's like a fifteen to twenty second snog.
Speaker 1: Okay, with tongue mid tongue, no matter who it is as well.
Speaker 4: And then time the train drives sitting in a guy, let's go wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Let's go people, wrap it up, loose leaps and all that.
Speaker 2: You can't ride a horse while you're drunk in Japan, I don't think you can ride.
Speaker 4: You can't ride a horse drunk here in Australia can.
Speaker 1: I can't do that here?
Speaker 3: And I reckon a horse and also a bike is similar. And then if you get done, I think, if you get done riding a bike, you can get that d or.
Speaker 1: I can't you know something like that.
Speaker 4: I think that. I think so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you don't walk your dog in Italy, that is also illegal.
Speaker 1: I really like that. It's good the dogs won that one.
Speaker 2: In they my kids would be locked up forever if they if it was illegal to not walk our dog.
Speaker 4: Because every day.
Speaker 2: I'm like, if someone walked the dog yet, and walk the dog and they wanted the dog and now they want a second dog, Like you don't even walk the one you've got.
Speaker 1: This one complains all the time about not being walked.
Speaker 2: Okay, And this is my favorite. In the UK, it is illegal to handle a salmon in suspicious circumstances.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Many times do you see someone with some salmon You're like, hang on, war, war, God, I be I'm suspicious doing.
Speaker 4: With that salmon?
Speaker 2: Is that in relation to those spacials that we were talking about today, because that feels illegal?
Speaker 1: Who's suspicious? The person or the salmon? Gave you both?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, sir, why are you arousing that salmon? Please?
Speaker 1: Just after the Cardowships.
Speaker 2: Easy Adelaide Crows Vice captain, really proud of the other group.
Speaker 6: Has been out to deal with some challenges, momentum swings and always give ourselves an opportunity to win.
Speaker 2: He's a player.
Speaker 6: Kids the Browns, but to us he's just a girl.
Speaker 4: Dad from glen Elk.
Speaker 6: Please welcome with hello Crows a Vice Captain Alex Neil.
Speaker 3: Yes, Alex Neilborn happy to say as well. Joe as he comes to us thanks to eighty L Support Services for NDIS and Home Support Trust eighty L Support Services, Speak enough to rely on, small enough to know your name, Alex, Good morning to you, great man.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Hazy Joe. It's great to be sorry missed last night mate. I had footy training, but heard you had a great birthday party.
Speaker 1: That's okay. Thank you for the shout out yesterday too.
Speaker 4: Yes, appreciate Where was footy training?
Speaker 2: Was it at the adelaid Bobo because you could have just ducked over the food.
Speaker 4: It was just at the district.
Speaker 6: It was at West Lakes. Otherwise, mate, I've got Hazy forties for the warm down.
Speaker 1: Yes, funny that I was actually at your training. The media were there, remember last night that was at three o'clock.
Speaker 4: Nice trial. You missed a good night. Actually it was really really good fun. It was outstanding. Gave away forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Wow, there you go.
Speaker 1: Mate.
Speaker 3: We were talking just before about some of these things, these surprising things that are legal in different countries, and you said, look, I've done something in a different country which is very legal, which I didn't know about. So the mic is yours. Are you about to have.
Speaker 1: Your Vice captaincy stripped up for this comment? What have you?
Speaker 6: When's the exity? I was in the Philippines a few years ago and I had no idea that this was the thing over there. But we went to the wrong terminal when we were flying to a smaller island in the Philippines. So we we've gone to check in and they're like, oh, no, you're got the wrong terminal. The other terminal was a fifteen minute drive, so we're panic stations. Yeah, let's get there as quick as we can. Happy to pay as much money as you need so we can get this flight. So we run out the front of the terminal with our luggage. So your taxi, hey, mate, can you take us to the next terminal. He's like, yeah, no worries, jump in. So we jump in there.
Speaker 4: That's how he spoke. The taxi driver.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's got four shorts and thugs and he's come out and he's I can get you there for fifty dollars and it's a few hundred meters. Were like, no worries, mate, just whatever it takes. So we sit down and put our seat belts on. Within seconds, all four doors have been slung open, and it's the federal police on the Philippines getting this poke, rushering him out the car. He's over the bonnet getting arrested, and he's a fake taxi driver. We had no idea that these things existed, so it a fake little monitor, a fake little sign on the taxi driver. And the thing was me and my trouble buddy. We're sitting in the back of the car, still like are we getting arrested or who takeing us to the terminal because we need.
Speaker 1: It right, unbelievably scared.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like a movie. It was. It was generally something like out of a movie. And we got the bloke got sitting in the back of a van and we ended up having a sprint across the terminal to get out. Yeah, we did, just but I don't remember. I blacked out.
Speaker 2: The panic when you realize you're in the wrong terminal at an international airport is real.
Speaker 6: It's maam.
Speaker 1: Also on the piece of paper with a crayon on it that said taxi, which was spelled rob was a bit of a good way, but you're jumping anyway.
Speaker 6: It was t Akaki always said sorry, boys, we'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: He's getting cuffs, Alex. We stick around because there's a few things we need to talk about. One is the Alex Newbulling Cup you're playing in shrold Mob.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: First intriguing, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I want to know how you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, you're going to upgrade someone to the bunker. We've been giving away tickets all week to the Crows and d's best way to watch the food is probably via the bunker. Yeah, and you're going to make that upgrade next. Very generous, and we're.
Speaker 2: Going to talk about that bunker because apparently you've got a few teammates who didn't realize that there were other people on the other side of it.
Speaker 1: Alex.
Speaker 6: Not on the memo.
Speaker 1: Alex is gonna name names, but we will.
Speaker 6: Easy.
Speaker 4: Adelaine, Crows Vice Captain, really proud of the.
Speaker 6: How the group has been out to deal with some challenges, momentum swings and always give ourselves an opportunity to win.
Speaker 1: He's the player, kid's the Day's the Browns.
Speaker 6: But he's just a girl.
Speaker 4: Dad from Glen Elk.
Speaker 7: Please welcome, Hello Crows a vice captain Alex.
Speaker 1: Coming to us thanks to our very good friends at ADL support services. It is the Alex Nilborn Cup. This Sunday Demons be the Crows. How does this make you feel? This is you spent a lot of your life at the Demons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's It's going to be an interesting one. More so because I've never played a game of footy at the highest level where I know everyone, their strengths, their weaknesses. Well they kick on so well, so to almost be like the most completed team that I've played within against in a way of how I understand them.
Speaker 2: Do you expect to have a target on your back in terms of physical and verbal chirping?
Speaker 6: I think the verbals always a given, but the physicality not so much. We are left there on great terms, got some great.
Speaker 4: Friendships and you're about to find out how.
Speaker 1: Read what you want. But what I'm saying is Alex Nilbulan says that Melbourne soft that when they won't be physically at all. There's see what he did there?
Speaker 4: See he's the king at things?
Speaker 3: So what about this? How on earth? And can you get in the head of Maxcorn? Because I would have thought each and you would have seen it obviously as a player. But each and every week, whoever comes up against Maxcorn. It's like, how the hell do you stop this bloke?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he unlocked that early in the way of seventeen. Teams come after him every game and he's always got this ability where he knows it's coming, he embraces and I think that almost makes him the player is because every weekend the best players in the camp get targeted and he's won every week that the opposition coach circles his name and he just rises to the occasions. But this time it'll be yeah, I'm on the other end of it. So yeah, we'll see how he goes.
Speaker 4: We're backing in big Riley O'Brien, aren't we.
Speaker 1: He's been a very good form Big Rock.
Speaker 2: We see Riley O'Brien because his legs are shaped in a really weird fashion.
Speaker 4: How was he upright and playing football?
Speaker 6: Well, he actually has said that it's not a miracle, but the way he moves now and plays footy, his body wasn't meant to be able to do that in the way it does. So for him to be running like he does now, he puts so much time in his work and his body and yeah, yeah, he's certainly an athlete, like looks after himself so well, and he's got the chiseled look. But he's an absolute workhorse too, Robbie, but his knees to do a click together when he runs.
Speaker 1: He's a lovely bloke too, isn't.
Speaker 6: He ten out of ten? Like beautiful human someone at the footy club. He connects the young guys, young players with the older players so well, like he's you'll see him out down the road for a coffee of the youngest player on the list, or he'll be having dinner that night with the oldest player in them like.
Speaker 2: A buddy system at primary school, isn't it with the year sixers? Look after the reception that's so huge, that's very nice.
Speaker 4: All right, we've got a little upgrade to give away here.
Speaker 6: Let's do it. Yes, bunker, what a spot that is to watch footy?
Speaker 1: Yah, So take us through it from the players perspective.
Speaker 3: So what comes with the bunker is you know, Cannopy is all this four hour drink package, et cetera. But one of the things is you go down and you can watch the players warm up.
Speaker 1: But you can't You guys can't see a think can you or can you?
Speaker 6: Na?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: So it only took me probably four or five weeks playing at a look at this mirror as.
Speaker 1: You walk out the kisses to the mirror.
Speaker 6: And then one time I got real close up to it as we're coming up the race, and out of the corner of my eye, I can see a silhouette. Yeah, there's people in there. Yeah, watching us warm up. You're pretty much in the bunker. You're pretty much in our three man weave handball game, handble warm up pre game, So it'd be an absolute great experience, and you might even make eye contact with a few of the players. We don't know we're making eye contact with you, but you're seeing us just before you run out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, was there anyone falling victim to thinking it was a mirror?
Speaker 6: Oh? Look, there's probably a few that have a quick glance to make sure they're looking as they run up the race. There's probably a couple between the numbers one and two.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you have been spotted Chase Jones looking.
Speaker 6: At you, Keyzy, If I look like that old too one to we're having this conversation off fair Keezy.
Speaker 1: Let's just say I think God was in a good movie when you put Kezy together.
Speaker 4: Well, you're talking to a female, it doesn't go unnoticed.
Speaker 1: So we all agree on that.
Speaker 4: All right, shall we go to Lockie from Old Roanella. Good morning, Lockie?
Speaker 6: Are you good, good, lucky big crows man.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that's what long long term.
Speaker 4: Favorite player, Lockie. A lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: Actually, well maybe Lockie, you can make a little bit of eye contact to Kezy when he walks up to the mirror and starts doing his hair.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, a lucky We've got some good news for you.
Speaker 3: So you have been hand picked by the great Alex Nilbull and you are heading to not just the game to see the Crows absolutely smash the Dements, but you're doing it in the Banker. So congratulations to you, mate.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's awesome, well.
Speaker 4: Done, Congratulations lucky, awesome Craze.
Speaker 3: I've got to say, mate, just another quick word on there. You guys are absolutely flying. You must be feeling good and you won't sad and Matthew Nicks won't say it, but you're sitting beautifully in the top four. We're all starting to think about finals. You'll take it one week at a time, I get it. But you guys must be feeling good and you're a bloke who's played in the Premiership.
Speaker 1: So you know what it's all about it this time of the year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So we've started the second half of the year now and that for us is we've got to ensure that we continue to improve because as you see last night there's teams who were starting to get some form with some bulldogs. Three quarters it's a tight game and then they can blow it away. So yep, we've just got to have the mindset of continuing to rock up each week and also continue to build trust within ourselves. Yeah, we want to make sure we're heading in the direction when the end of the year comes up. We've given ourselves the best shot.
Speaker 4: Stunning perfect. Thank you for joining us as always, it is a pleasure.
Speaker 6: Thanks team, great to see you all.
Speaker 3: Make sure you watched the Crows take on the Demons on Sunday, Life and Free on seven and seven plus. Oh yes, we say it so often, Joe's and I swear by it. Best time of the week when we get to speak to Ryan Fitzi Fitzgerald Fitzi straight off the bat, can I say thank you so much for the birthday message mate yesterday.
Speaker 1: I very much appreciated it.
Speaker 5: God guys, I am so hungover. That's what I would That's what I would have sounded like if I was at your birthday last night. But unfortunate night. Sorry, hazy.
Speaker 1: I was away with work and working and.
Speaker 5: I couldn't make it. But happy fortieth mate, That was the least I could.
Speaker 1: Do with that message. It wasn't a good night. Did you guys enjoy it? Hang on, I'm looking on Instagram. WA's your footy train last night?
Speaker 5: Jesus damn. That's where social media catches.
Speaker 1: Up with you. It was a lot of fun. It was so much fun, so good to catch up with everyone we did in the district. Well, so it was an absolute hoot.
Speaker 5: Yeah mate, do you well? How do you feel? I mean, can you recover like harder when you hit forty?
Speaker 1: Isn't it?
Speaker 3: It's not just my head that hurts today. It's my knees, it's my chilles, it's everything else.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what. I'm also backed up. When does that happen before? What's going on?
Speaker 5: I know it's not fair. Is there is there a word for male menopause? Jody?
Speaker 6: Do we do we get it? Like?
Speaker 7: I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. I don't know the exact medical term. I just think it's just bitching. Yeah, that's all there is for you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you know what hazy we are do for a midlife crisis? Do you want to go halves in a in a convertible car or what are we going to?
Speaker 1: What are we going to get or where are we going to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, as long as it's red and can be one of those old school masters. Because when I see a middle aged man cruising around with those tiny, little red convertible massages, I think that's so cool man, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think he's just going to switch off his midlife crisis a little bit. Most men will go for their young blonde secretary in their twenties. He's going for a young Port Adelaide footballer called Jason horn Francis.
Speaker 4: He's going to start something up with him.
Speaker 1: I reckon, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Why don't we get a panel then? Why don't we get one of those originals? Oh yes, yeah, y you drove them down the sp Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure if it's the pass the age of forty two blokes cruise around in a panel van is a little bit suspicious, so they start following you around, just wondering what your intentions are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, CROs on the weekend on Sunday, by how much is the question? Well?
Speaker 5: You know what, I just I get nervous when we start talking like this. I mean I was nervous against Richmond last week and the boys played very well. But we are We're in a good spot at the moment. We're very well drilled, and that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Do you know the best thing about the Crows at the moment, I think.
Speaker 5: Everyone's bored here.
Speaker 1: There's some leaf now that they can do it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, look, it's going to be injured. Look, the D's are in the best spot at the moment. They are struggling. But I just want to get to September, I really do. I just look what I would love when an opportunity of finishing if we can finish second and get a home final and a double chance, Oh my gosh, in a great position. But we've still got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, said Ryan Fitzer.
Speaker 2: You should address the players before they run out on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Do you know, do you know I get really nervy.
Speaker 5: I do, And even at port Lunger because there's a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Where Jars will ask me to talk to the players, and for some reason, when it comes to motivating, I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't do it. I can't even motivate my own kids to freaking clean their rooms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, lit alone, grown men.
Speaker 1: It's very controversial as well. Fit See when you're trying to yell out to your kids on the field and all of a sudden you get these vision of Rodney back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he used to he used to yell and spit into my face and two centimeters away. And I'll tell you what if there's a man that should be an ambassador for third chair wiges of that guy because he's.
Speaker 6: Bread trigger trigger.
Speaker 4: Point, trigger point.
Speaker 5: You know what did he say to Will Mincon. I can't even repeat the word.
Speaker 1: It's just Leon Cameron the background. Rocket rocket, rocket, We can't think, we can't think. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 5: He claimed that that audio was give me a break, mate, give me a break.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining us. I know you're in a little break now, so enjoy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, beautiful guys, have a great break yourself.
Speaker 3: Happy forty Thank you, Fitzzy, Matilda Garrett joins us.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Tilly.
Speaker 4: Hello, thanks for having me Tilly.
Speaker 2: It's been a wild ride this season, hasn't it. There's been plenty of upsuns, plenty of games that you probably should have won that you didn't, and you need to apologize to this man, Andrew Hayes. My mood is dictated to whether your fin or loss, and so it's been quite the rollercoaster for you.
Speaker 1: About that.
Speaker 4: Wow, you were saying it's been a little bit frustrating, hasn't it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Absolutely, I think just because I know how good our team is and a lot of the games that we have lost, it's just been due to moments. And obviously our league is so good that if you make a mistake, other teams capitalize on it. And you know that's the difference between winning and losing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And so what are the permutations you need to win the last two to guarantee But it may come down to the final round of sun Corpse super Netball taking on the Sunshine Coast Lightning. So it'll come down to you two, won't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 7: There's three of us that are competing for third and fourth, So I think I mean Vixen's technically could jump out of the four, but.
Speaker 6: That would mean they'd have to lose their next two rounds.
Speaker 7: So yeah, we just need to win the next two and we won't have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: We'll be in finals.
Speaker 3: So you guys are old hands at this as well, So if you managed to do it, this would be what the first time it's ever happened in super netball.
Speaker 1: History, isn't it. That's a three thread.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know this time this season, you must have some confidence knowing that you guys know exactly what to do when the heat's coming.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess if you look at our team, we've got a bit of finals experience in it and a lot of experienced players now that have played for a few seasons. So yeah, hopefully if we win the next two games, then we can shake up the finals.
Speaker 2: Because I want to ask you about Shamira Stirling Humphrey, who's probably the best nitballer in the world. She was your little back line teammatee. What was your reaction when you found out she was pregnant.
Speaker 7: I was just so happy for her because I know that she's always wanted to be a mum and you can see how happy she was when she was announcing it to us.
Speaker 4: And got a bit teary.
Speaker 7: But yeah, and she's obviously one of the best defenders in the world and I love playing with her, so I've definitely missed her. But it's also been such a great opportunity to play with Laddie and also Sannah meet a new teammate, and yeah, it's just created opportunities for us to try and win balls in different ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a better reaction than my husband had because he was sponsoring her this season. Oh you're pregnant, Well you're still a shot to make finals, and you guys are doing so well to cover for her.
Speaker 4: Loss, and you're killing it back there as well with.
Speaker 6: That, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can we just say as well, please don't get distracted when you're hearing someone who's going berserk in the crowd against the Mavicks.
Speaker 4: You're hearing that's okay, that's certainly not how I talk.
Speaker 1: For a joy and it comes from a good place. It's coming from her heart.
Speaker 7: As long as we win for you and then she'll be having on Monday.
Speaker 4: That's so true.
Speaker 2: I was telling you off here that I got nearly got booted off my own couch at home for supporting far too loudly.
Speaker 4: You need to settle down, calm down.
Speaker 1: That's the bashion we're talking about.
Speaker 6: Now we can hear they keep that. Thanks for stopping by, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Hey wait, are you so anxious? What's going on here? What's going on? Come on?
Speaker 4: Are you sobbing into your ice latte this morning?
Speaker 1: Because I know what those salty tears you going to ruin your latte? Stop it?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Battle of the Bangers this week. You just to context this. We both wanted the same song, but you were a fraction of a second quicker in selecting it.
Speaker 1: Early Bird gets worm, the early Bird got Blink one A two from the year two thousand. So Jos was left this great song brutal most girls from you.
Speaker 4: I just feel like it hadn't been any other pink song. I was a chump.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? She's got some great tunes. That's not one of them. In my opinion, of course, your humble opinion.
Speaker 2: I have it one, yes, yeah, exactly, put the pants off you.
Speaker 4: I could all right produce smilely.
Speaker 1: Okay, you read you want drum roll? Do we need one yea.
Speaker 4: Sixty seven percent of the votes. The winner this week is Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: That's literally quite close.
Speaker 2: When I choose to take away from that is I had thirty three percent of the vote.
Speaker 4: That's that's awful.
Speaker 1: They're good.
Speaker 3: I think we call that sympathy votes. Takes us to eleven nine. Now here's your winning song for Battle of Bangers.
Speaker 1: Small