Speaker 1: On Scolus Ostrodia. This is the reader panehe show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the Rita panahe Show. I'm Danikiti Giorgio. Coming up for Google.
Speaker 3: Seems to have omitted the assassination attempt.
Speaker 2: Of Donald Trump in search results favor a pro Karmala propaganda.
Speaker 3: Josh Hammer joins us for more.
Speaker 2: The BBC condemned for its reporting of the deadly Hesbela rocket attack in the glam Heights.
Speaker 3: More on this with Lauren bell Cross, Samara.
Speaker 2: Gill on why the eco zalots at just Stop Oil failed in their attempts to block airport departure gates, and of course Lefty is a losing it, including the Karens for Karmala Zoom call featuring white rich women.
Speaker 3: You won't want to miss this lunacy.
Speaker 4: As weight women, we need to use our privilege to make positive changes. If you find yourself talking over or speaking for bypark individuals, or god forbid, correcting them.
Speaker 3: Just take a bit.
Speaker 2: Joining me now is Herald's son columnist at Patrick Carly and Patrick, good to see you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining me now.
Speaker 2: Newly appointed Home Affairs Minister Tony Burke has disputed claims that he's been given too many portfolios following Anthony Albanesi's cabinet reshuffle. Of course, now in addition to Home Affairs, he's been handed Immigration, Multicultural Affairs, cybersecurity and arts, while also retaining his position as Leader of the House. Patrick, honestly, was there nobody else capable?
Speaker 5: Well, they've just given him six jobs, haven't they meet it? And the bloke who had the Immigration minister job before him had one job and he couldn't do it very well. It doesn't instill confidence, and it sort of suggests that there might be a dearth of talent. I mean, why would you give one man so many jobs? It sort of it reminds me of a Simpsons episode way back where the family was poor and home and went and got three jobs and he came home five point fifty five am and set the alarm clock for six am in the morning. It's just too much for one person. And unless he's the world's greatest delegator, and he might be, sort of it. It really does not instill any confidence at all.
Speaker 2: No, it certainly doesn't, particularly given as you said, the immigration portfolio has been in such a mess. It actually requires a lot of attention, so stay tuned on that. Now, Peter Dutton is traveling to Israel to meet with senior government officials and members of the community who were impacted by the October seven Hamas attacks. Yet Patrick, the Prime Minister, still has not visited.
Speaker 3: What message does that send.
Speaker 1: It sends a terrible message.
Speaker 5: I mean people Australians were saying in the weeks after the massacre, you know, we'd like to see our prime minister there to show support for democracy that has been attacked by a terrorist organization. You had Penny Wong go over in January. She was considered sort of half harded of your life because she didn't actually get to the massacre site. She did meet me some survivors, but it seems a terrible message. It's like, well, you know, this is important. We have to stand by Israel in this in its need basically, and the fact that Albanezi has not got close or seemed to be getting close to go to Israel is a real oversight in what has been a very half hearted sort of effort against the rise of anti Semitism, certainly here in Australia. And he has sort of tried to address that in recent months, but it really does sort of feel like he's been very flat footed all the way through.
Speaker 1: And this is just another example.
Speaker 2: I absolutely agree with you, and you know, Olbow's trying to walk both lines of the equation, but what he's really doing is completely isolating one of Australia's great allies in Israel. At the same time, it's just extraordinary that he hasn't gone yet.
Speaker 3: Now, Patrick looked finally some hard.
Speaker 2: Truths from former ABC chair Ite butt Rows.
Speaker 3: She has warned that the ABC.
Speaker 2: Is too sense ti to criticism and its reporters should just give up if they cannot handle scrutiny. Is she right?
Speaker 5: Yes, Look, you would know yourself. I know, you write a column that people don't like you hear about it. It goes with the job. You go on air and say something people don't like it, they'll tell you all about it. What struck me about what Ida had to say there was that she was sort of saying, some of these presenters deliberately don't try and portray both sides or all sides of a story. And that sort of goes to this sort of question, can you be a professional journalist and do you want to be an activist at the same time, I would argue that you can't, and I think there are certainly examples from the ABC that have been worth scrutinizing very closely, where the activism seems to come before the journalism and the need for impartiality.
Speaker 3: No, I totally agree with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just can't have it both ways, particularly when you are working for a taxpayer funded broadcaster.
Speaker 3: It's as simple as that.
Speaker 2: Right now, this is fascinating to me, Patrick, because paras Olympic officials.
Speaker 3: Have been forced to order in more.
Speaker 2: Meat and eggs, I mean, growing criticism about their vegan focus at the athletes village. Now, before the games organizers had actually promised, would you believe sixty percent of food options in the athletes village would be plant based as part of their push to reduce emissions. I don't know what omissions have got to do with the Olympics, but Patrick, you know, give me a break. These are competing athletes, as.
Speaker 3: If they want vegan food to feel themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, they're hungry, aren't they.
Speaker 5: By definition, they're elite athletes, so training to the nth degree, they want to be able to eat and to impose those values you know. I think there's an Australian weightlifter who weighs one hundred and something in kilos and he was in the early days. He had two chop lamb chop limit what he could eat.
Speaker 1: A break as you say, I mean, that is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: You are speaking to somebody who likes to order a vegetarian pizza with ham and bacon because they taste really good and most people they should be allowed to eat whatever.
Speaker 2: They like, absolutely agree with you. It's this green zealotry that's just plunged on us all the time.
Speaker 3: But I'm in that poor weightlifter.
Speaker 2: The guy is trying to trade and get fuel and he's been stuck with two chops.
Speaker 3: It's just outrageous. Really.
Speaker 2: Now, speaking of a mission Britain, it's like prison exactly.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, speaking of emissions, Air New Zealand has become the first major airline to concede that ambitious carbon emissions reduction targets are simply unachievable by twenty thirty and has gone ahead and dumped them. Patrick, does this now set the tone for other airlines to follow suits?
Speaker 5: I look, it sounds like a real reality check for the airlines. I mean, I think those targets were sort of based on the use of sustainable aviation fuel as it's called, and that is not being produced at all enough to actually fuel these planes. I think it zero point five percent this year of all total aviation fuel production. And I think in New Zealand it is a symbol of just another sign that these targets they're sort of based on ideology. They sound good, but they're not really based in reality. And I think we're going to see that with renewable targets in other ways. Certainly in Australia, we've got these very ambitious targets for wind and sol they're not going to be achieved, and they've been driven by ideology.
Speaker 1: Reality is always going to catch up, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's it.
Speaker 2: I mean, look what happened as well in the last week with Andrew Forrest for example, and his green projects, and they're just that they're're not achieving these goals that they set out to achieve, and no wonder now look, a modest university project, which aims to counter the growth of toxic masculinity in Australian class rooms, has been slammed for failing to distinguish the views of Jordan Peterson and Andrew Tate to quite different men. Teachers are independent and Catholic schools will be given conversation guides and roleplay scripts as part of this project Patrick, which aims to identify and tackle the harms of online misogyny and gender based violence in schools. But Patrick this project specifically attributes these attitudes to both Tate and Peterson, describing them as notorious masculinity influences despite very clear differences and the views.
Speaker 3: That they promote. How do you feel about this?
Speaker 5: Oh, look, there's a real lack of intellectual rigor here.
Speaker 1: If you like, that's how I see it. I mean, Andrew Tate is revolting.
Speaker 5: I think ninety nine percent of the population would agree that he's totally revolting. Jordan Peterson should not be lumped together with somebody like Andrew Tate who is up on rate charges and human trafficking charges and believes that women should belong in the home and belong to the man. As he puts it, Jordan Peterson talks about relationships. He talks about commitment and growth. He might be a bit right of center for some people, but to just so lazily lump them together as if they're one and the same. Really shows to me it's really disappointing that this is going to go into schools of universities the way it is.
Speaker 1: They're not at all similar.
Speaker 3: No, that's it.
Speaker 2: They just obviously haven't even done their own research search into who these two men are, because, as you said, they're very different.
Speaker 3: Now let's look to the US.
Speaker 2: Now, Donald Trump has agreed to be interviewed by FBI investigators as they continue to probe the assassination attempt of the former president Patrick. It was interesting because when Donald Trump gave his speech at the Republican Convention, he was very kind toward the work of the Secret Service on the day that he was shot. But no doubt he's going to have a lot to say when he's actually interviewed formally about the catastrophic failures which occurred.
Speaker 1: Well, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've watched that footage probably twenty times, and the way those Secret Service agents sort of leaped to protect Donald Trump was really impressive.
Speaker 1: But against that since emerged, it's.
Speaker 5: Footage of the gunman on the roof, there's spectators telling police officers. Look, there's a bloke with a gun up there. This is a bloke who it sounds like he spent five minutes, ten minutes on the internet researching how to assassinate a president and then actually the fact you've got one shot off, much less five shots sort of shows and he was in plain sight just shows there were catastrophic failings in the preparation of the protection on that day. There are so many questions here, and I mean, hopefully some of them will get answered, and I'm sure Donald Trump will offer a few of them in that interview.
Speaker 3: I have no doubt that he will.
Speaker 2: As you said, they were just there's a lot of evidence and a lot of warning signs and the lead up, but yet it's still managed to happen. Patrick Carline, great to speak with you, thanks joining us. Joining me now all the way from Italy is commentator Samara gil Samara, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Let's start with Karmala Harris.
Speaker 2: She seems like she's desperately trying to get down with the cool kids and win over the gen Z vote. There is a new wave of so called karma love amid young people online. But will all those likes follows Karmela trends and memes actually translate to votes.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me Danika.
Speaker 7: Yes, I mean, the short answer is no. But she has been crowned basically Brat by the gen zs, which apparently is the highest order these days of what we can give someone.
Speaker 6: It's kind of ridiculous. I looked up exactly.
Speaker 7: What bratt means, and it means someone who's defined by Charlie Xix the artist herself, messy, out of control, having a mental breakdown at any time, and unpredictable. Now, I don't know about you, but that's not exactly someone that I want running the free world.
Speaker 6: Tamala Harris.
Speaker 7: The team has been working completely over time since she got obviously, you know, given by Joe Biden, this new status of running for president. But what is actually ridiculous is that it's the same team that turned out all this content on TikTok about Joe being perfectly fine and stable to be the president of the United States. It is the same team that are running these ads that Kamila is apparently great and should be running the United States of America.
Speaker 6: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just extraordinary.
Speaker 2: I don't quite understand the brat concept.
Speaker 3: Not sure how it's a compliment, but there you go.
Speaker 2: Now, look, we all remember this moment when Marmala was born, but.
Speaker 8: In our country, we need you to be Marmola of the country.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, like that's it's just so uncomfortable to watch out every single time. But look, Drew Barrymore's cringe interview techniques aka invading the personal space of celebrities, have come up again in a resurfaced video from February. This time, actor Austin Butler was the victim, with fans noticing just how close Drew was sitting next to him.
Speaker 9: You never keep eye contact with people in a scene, and I'm like, because it's so intimate.
Speaker 3: Should we make out while we're at it?
Speaker 10: Like I contact us insane?
Speaker 3: I see, I'm feeling the pressure, so I'm not taking my eyes up for.
Speaker 1: You right now.
Speaker 9: It's a very big dealer life I contact. I almost feel like it's a little invasive, and so I sort of shy away from it. But George helped me realize I should not do that.
Speaker 2: Samara, why is Drew Barrymore always basically sitting on her guests?
Speaker 7: I know, I feel like I've just watched a reel of assaults kind of going on on near assaults. I mean, honestly, I think that in the case of Austin Butler, I don't blame her too much, but when it comes when it comes to Kamela, I think that you know, that was one of the most awkward things I've ever seen, and I've watched it again and again and it doesn't get old. What I'd hate to think about, though, is if it was a male host that was exhibiting this type of behavior, what would our response be?
Speaker 6: Would it be completely fine?
Speaker 7: Drew's been able to get away with this behavior for so long. You can't find an interview where she isn't up in the face of her victim, and she sort of thinks a victim or interview. I don't know what to say now, because you know, when I'm watching these videos, it's very hard. I think she thinks that it's an interview tactic and it's a way to get close.
Speaker 6: But everyone is awkward.
Speaker 7: Everyone cannot actually understand why she's doing this. I just it perplexes me, and I just hate to think if the shoe was on the other foot and it was a different male host, what would actually the reaction be I think.
Speaker 3: That's a very good poin, But you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean she is just so cringe every clip of her interviewing people.
Speaker 3: I just shake my head. Now, the eco.
Speaker 2: Zealots at just Stop Oil have had their attempts to block the departure gates at Gatwick Airport foiled as passengers stepped over them.
Speaker 10: Have a look, I mean, good on them.
Speaker 3: They have to get through, they have to board their planes.
Speaker 2: But Samara, what do these activists actually think they will achieve?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean obviously I'm normally in London and they create absolute havac. Roger Hallam, who was actually the ringleader of this whole thing, he just got jailed for five years. So it was a real sense of relief to see at least someone, especially the ring leader, you know, face the consequences for their actions.
Speaker 6: I mean I heard.
Speaker 7: That basically, and just up Oil they have to pay their own legal fees.
Speaker 6: So I'm just wondering exactly.
Speaker 7: Who's got the time to be sitting at Gatwick Airport when there are.
Speaker 6: People who are just trying.
Speaker 7: They've saved up for this holiday, and Gatwick is you know where a lot of budget flights take off.
Speaker 6: You know, people really look forward to.
Speaker 7: This one break, and then they get someone called India or Mia from just up oil coming and basically sitting down and making sure that they can't enjoy that break that they've earned. It's just ridiculous, and they continue to do this. I really hope that the jail time of the ring leader is going to have some sort of consequence, but at the moment it seems like that's really not the case.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I agree with your fingers crossed. I mean, these people actually need a job, believe it or not. Let's turn out to the Royals. It's been thirteen years since the fairy tale wedding, of course of the Prince and Princess of Wales, but now a new book has lifted the lead on their early romance. Samara take us through the details.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this book's really interesting.
Speaker 7: It's obviously by a great royal biographer, Robert Jobson, but you know, he writes about the tumultuous early years between Kate. I don't exactly love how he's dragging up every single phone call that they had, every single little tiff that they might have had.
Speaker 6: At the beginning.
Speaker 7: Of course, you know, Prince William. He was a very smart future king. He chose Kate early on in university when they were both sort of at the same level.
Speaker 6: Of course, he was going to be the future King of England.
Speaker 7: But you know, he chose someone who was very much good stock and could you know, actually bring the royal family into a great place.
Speaker 6: And I think he knew that early on.
Speaker 7: But the issue is is that this book kind of drives up, you know, the thirty minute phone call that they had where he broke up with her while she was working as an accessories buyer at a clothing brand in London, and it sort of portrays their early romance is very rocky and tumultuous, which I don't think is the case. I think that William was taking his time he needed to. He saw what happened with his mother, He witnessed his parents' marriage, he saw exactly what it took to become obviously the future Queen of England, and he didn't want to just choose anyone. I mean Harry and Meghan, on the other hand, what did they wait about ten months before they started to make things official and start making arrangements for the wedding. And look how that ended that ended in a train wreck that destroyed every single family relationship that they had on both sides. So I actually don't blame William for waiting ten years. And I hope that this book doesn't sort of make it look like their marriage is any rockier than it is, because I think they're stronger than ever now.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with you. They certainly seem like a solid force. Samara, Gil really appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for joining us, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Still to come Lefties Losing It and josh Hava joins me to discuss the nightmare inducing White.
Speaker 3: Women for Kamala Zoom call.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for lefties losing it, starting with the Karens for Kamala I kia a White Women for Kamala.
Speaker 3: Harris Zoom call.
Speaker 2: Almost two hundred thousand lefties, including celebrities, all dialing in to support the borders are at the morning. What you're about to see is a grade level lefty insanity.
Speaker 3: Karen's for Kamala I don't know.
Speaker 11: You will wonder who is in charge, and you will be desperate to talk to some kind of manager, and there will not be one, which honestly is still really a.
Speaker 6: Struggle for me.
Speaker 11: As white women, we are the ones that have the privilege, of course, as.
Speaker 4: A way to decenter the eurocentric and white voices that are often at the forefront of our history books and our media.
Speaker 11: I am here tonight embracing myself in your incredible prof bound white women midst.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I feel like we all just went to collective therapy that was so beautiful and we needed that so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think we all need therapy after listening to that. I mean, this pep rally is truly the stuff of nightmares. A group of rich, white lunatic women telling other women, oh, they should give up their personal interests in favor of race based politics. And the clown show continued with alleged social media influencer Ariel Fador, who goes by the name Missus Frazzled by name and well by nature.
Speaker 3: It seems as she.
Speaker 2: Was introduced on the call of someone here to help gentle parent us through this selection.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Hi, everybody.
Speaker 4: I am so honored to speak today. I am like shaking to just be among such incredible company. We are here because as if you were here earlier, you've heard biparc women have tapped us in as white women to step up, listen and get involved the selection season. As white women, we need to use our privilege to make positive changes. If you find yourself talking over or speaking for bipop individuals, or god forbid, correcting them, just take a beat and instead we can put our listening ears on. So do learn from and amplify the voices of those who have been historically marginalized, and use the privilege you have in order to push for systemic change.
Speaker 2: I mean, what a patronizing pist is she trying to sell us away, whip out of white Ford and give us a hard cell.
Speaker 3: Seriously, go back to your knitting and it gets worse. Enter into the chat, what dudes for?
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris starting with his lefty, who says he cried after Hillary Clinton lost in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 12: I stood over my kid's bed and I wept.
Speaker 1: I wept because I felt like I let them down.
Speaker 3: HM, must be a very therapeutic male bonding session.
Speaker 13: You know, masculinity as a trope has been co opted by the magar right into something that feeds into and exacerbates the loneliness epidemic, as well as the mental health crisis that many face that end up leading to really disruptive behaviors.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a cult, it's a lefty total freak show. And I'll give you an example of the real white dudes for Karmala from a pro Karmala pack, which has released a new add against Donald Trump depicting conservative men as pawn addicted.
Speaker 3: U smag a Republican's banned abortion. But that's just the Start's just the start.
Speaker 2: If Trump gets selected, we want the government involved in all aspects of your sex.
Speaker 10: Life, way more involved, way more involved.
Speaker 3: When you have sexual intercourse, it should be illegal. Choose contraception, no pills, no condom.
Speaker 5: Your genitalis are reserve for pro creation.
Speaker 13: If you freeze twelve eggs, you should be required to have twelve babies or else you're a serial killer.
Speaker 3: And I'm definitely not a serial killer.
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, this is serious and these actors are Democrat voters. Ladies and gentlemen, say no more now to a regular lefty.
Speaker 3: Chelsea has been handler.
Speaker 2: The alleged comedian has been disturbingly triggered by those JD Van's comments about childless cat ladies, prompting this rather bizarre and nonsensical meltdown.
Speaker 14: No president in the history of the United States has ever been a mother. But maybe if she had five kids with three different men and a scandalous affair with a porn star and was convicted felon, that would be more palatable to Republican men.
Speaker 6: I mean, my god, are we tired?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 14: Sad diet, mountain dew drinking, couch humping, dolphin portante ficionado. All of us childless cat and dog ladies are going to go from childless and crushing it to childless and crushing you in November. And before you tell me he didn't really couch, spare me. I grew up in New Jersey in the eighties where everyone had a couch in their basement, and I know a couch when I see one.
Speaker 2: Yes, Chelsea, it's clear you've been deep in that basement many times doing God knows what brings a whole new meaning to crazy cat lady, as does this.
Speaker 15: See child free threatens the patriarchy.
Speaker 6: We don't need no, ma'am.
Speaker 3: We can do.
Speaker 6: Everything he can't. On the ball, Live.
Speaker 15: Taylors on my side, I'm a bull.
Speaker 3: Live Maga starts to cry.
Speaker 6: What I'm a bull live.
Speaker 15: And Taylor's on my side, Yes she is, I'm a bull live. Maga starts to cry.
Speaker 3: That catchy, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's something very odd about those lefty DEI bold libs. And to the Olympics opening ceremony, which was universally condemned for mocking the world's two point four billion Christians. But guess what we found a megafan of the Freak Show, enter doctor Jill Biden.
Speaker 3: It was spectacular. The rain did not dampen our spirits.
Speaker 14: And Casey, honestly, every step of the way, I was thinking to myself, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, oh my god, how are we going to top this? How are we going to top this?
Speaker 2: Now, coming back to the nightmare fuel inducing Karen's for Kamla zoom call, as.
Speaker 4: White women, we need to use our privilege to make positive changes. If you find yourself talking over or speaking for bipark individuals, or god forbid, correcting them, just take a beat.
Speaker 2: At the term BIPOC, by the way, stands for black Indigenous people of color. And I mean, can you imagine the outrage if it was whites against Kamla or white men against Trump.
Speaker 3: But it's okay if it's the.
Speaker 2: Crazy far left lunatic liberal women, and here is more of the person they chose to gentle parent them through the election, also known on social media as missus.
Speaker 4: Frazzle's no catch your bubble, uncle, noran I think you said an inside thought out loud huh. Is him wearing nail.
Speaker 6: Polish a big problem or.
Speaker 3: A little problem? Oh no? Does it hurt your body or your heart? Hi?
Speaker 4: Friends, it's time to share the Arctic. Now your turn is all done?
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: I know you like when people share with you, Well, you need to share the earth with everyone, plants, animals, and people.
Speaker 2: I mean, this woman is seriously insufferable. It is a grade level insanity and step aside. Kamala Karen's The identity politics continues with white dudes for Harris who even have mocked up what looks like official merchandise. Take a look at this white dudes the Harris cap Join to be dowt to unpack all of this is Newsweek Senior editor at Large and Article three Projects Senior Counsel Josh Hammer.
Speaker 3: Josh, good to see you.
Speaker 2: Look, let's start with this Karens for Kamala White Women's zoom call.
Speaker 3: Is this the stuff of nightmares?
Speaker 16: Well, you know, look, I can definitely tell you that I am not a white dude for Harris, and I will not be personally investing in one of those godforsaken trucker hats that I guess they're trying to gin up some enthusiasm for in the campaign. Look, this is what happens when you have a political party and a political movement, and that's the Democratic Party and contemporary American leftism that is just obsessed, obsessed with race.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 16: You know, Look, America has a complicated history with race. I'm born in Abraham Lincoln's birthday. Lincoln, of course, won the Civil War here in the US. He freed the slaves and so forth. There The point, though, The point though, is that through the Civil War and through these civil rights statutes that America passed sixty years ago, we moved past race, or so we thought, Why do these people want to bring it back to the forefront of our consciousness. We literally have fought wars, hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Americans died in the Civil War to try to erase race consciousness from the American broader conscience. And now this party in the year twenty twenty four is trying to bring it back. I think it's absolutely disgusting. I for one, continue to see my fellow Americans not in terms of race, but based on the merits of their ideas, and on their political ideologies, and on actual substance, not on arbitrary characteristics. Unfortunately, the Democratic Party of the year twenty twenty four, when it comes to elevating race consciousness to the forefront of the political conversation, sounds suspiciously like the Democratic Party of the eighteen forties eighteen fifties, pre American Civil War, when race consciousness was at the center in a very very different manner.
Speaker 2: Actually, And you know, imagine, Josh, if this was what men for Trump, can you imagine the outrage then?
Speaker 16: No, I mean, I mean, could you possibly imagine to your question, I mean, I have plenty of white friends who are supporting Donald Trump and like the thought of you know, if they band together and form some sort some sort of Instagram group or you know, God help us, some sort of TikTok video. You know, if TikTok isn't banned here in the US and the near future, which in my opinion, actually should be. But I mean, people would freak out. It would be coast to coast coverage. It would it would literally dominate cable news here on MSNBC, on CNN, the New York Times, Washington Post editorial boards, but would write up a lengthy editorial condemning this patriarchal white supremacy, this act of fascism, insurrection, jingoism, chauvinism, all these various isms that their just repeated false use has totally deprived the meaning of it. Again, this is what happens when you have a party in a movement to EGA that is just obs sessed with Reese. And again I plead to my fellow American then, really, just to Westerners all across the world, can we stop thinking so much about reefs and focus a little bit more on policies and ideas than that which really matters.
Speaker 2: You'd think so, right, I mean, there's that meant to be the heart.
Speaker 3: Of politics, but clearly not in this day and age.
Speaker 2: Now, Look, the Democrats are desperately trying to rebrand Karmala Harris lying about her previous comments. So here is Pete Burdajig making it very clear that Karmala Harris was not in charge of the border.
Speaker 4: Let's be very clear about this, because there has been a lot of mischaracterization.
Speaker 1: She was not in charge of the border.
Speaker 8: The Homeland Security Department is in charge of the border.
Speaker 2: Even though we know it was widely reported that she was in fact put in charge of the border.
Speaker 3: The headlines are there to prove it.
Speaker 2: And here is the Hill today reporting that Harris does not support a fracking band. That's the latest headline. They think that we forgot about these comments.
Speaker 12: I am committed to passing a green New Deal, creating clean jobs, and finally putting an end to fracking once and for all.
Speaker 3: There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking. Josh, what are the dams trying to achieve here?
Speaker 16: What they're trying to achieve is nothing less than a full throttle, you know, essentially an unprecedented gas lighting operation on the American people. That is really what they are trying to do. They're trying to make you forget your lying eyes and to not believe your lying ears.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 16: Look, this was not that long ago. Kamala Harris ran for president in the twenty twenty Democratic Party presidential primary in fact, her campaign was so terrible that she bowed out in December twenty nineteen, about a month before the first primary votes were cast in the Iowa caucuses, and back then because she was trying to compete with Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren in various other far left hacks in the socialist wing of the Democratic Party. She took a lot of very very far left stand so she came out in favor of a total ban on phracky. She came out in favor of a total ban on offshore drilling, and she supported the Green New Deal. She supports massive crushing electric vehicle mandates, which would essentially destroy the American auto industry, which is already being crushed by various other green mandates. She's trying to make a legal immigration for those coming across the US Mexico border, not a crime, but just a near fine or god forbid, a slap on the list. You know, back during the Black Lives Manner, Antifa riots, the anarchy that was destroying America's urban corridors in the summer of twenty twenty, after the death of our great martyr Saint George Floyd, you know, Kamala Harris linked to a Black Lives Matter bail fund on her social media trying to bail out the rioters who were looting and vandalizing destroying property. By the way, insurance estimates of that Summer of Love total roughly two billion dollars in assess property damage. She's been on the wrong side of basically every single political issue that I have been aware of. And it's not just that they're trying to retcon her path and to make her out to be something that she's not. It's not a have to do it because her popularity is in the toilet, you know. NBC News last summer actually did an in depth analysis where they looked at the favorable unfavorable splits of every vice president in American history, or at least that which for which we have polling data. She was the number one least popular vice president ever, seventeen points underwater. And I think it was roughly twenty nine percent of Democrats in a poll that I saw a month or two ago, only twenty nine percent said that they wanted her to be the nominee if Joe Biden drops out. It frankly was not that long ago that the conversation was how Joe Biden can dump Kamala Harris. They were trying to find someone slightly more palatable, more popular. So, you know, I'm getting so much whiplash from the media. Is just constant jerking around here. Fortunately, I at least have some faith that the American people are fully capable of seeing through this outrageous gas lining.
Speaker 2: Well, fingers crossed, but you're right, there's so much towing and frowing it's impossible to cape up.
Speaker 3: Right now, now, I have a look at this Google has I.
Speaker 2: Made to the assassination attempt of Donald Trump in search results, And it has also been reported that if you actually look up, if you Google Donald Trump, users were only getting news.
Speaker 3: About Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: So look, I decided to try it out for myself this morning to test this theory. And what do you know, It turns out that these reports are indeed accurate. I just find this astonishing. Josh, what's going on here?
Speaker 16: Well, I'll tell you exactly what is going on here. What is going on here is that Google and the various other Silicon Valley big tech oligarchs are putting an unapologetic thumb on the scale in favor of their candidate who is the candidate of the uniparty of the regime, that is Kamala Harris, and against the candidate who is challenging the regime uniparty status quo, which is Donald Trump. We have seen this time and time again. In fact, Google really started to first flex its muscle, so to speak, during the twenty sixteen presidential election when Donald Trump eked out of victory over Hillary Clinton. Actually, if you go back then, so there was a PhD. A doctor by the name of Robert Epstein, who's a sociologist. He studied statistics when it comes to kind of shifting public preferences. He testified in the United States Senate in twenty seventeen, a year after the twenty sixteen election, that Google Google was single handly responsible for shifting upwards of three million votes from Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton back in twenty sixteen. By the way, doctor Epstein who testified, there was a Hillary Clinton voter. So it's not like he had any skin in the game, so to speak.
Speaker 13: There.
Speaker 16: You know, this is one of the many reasons why I've been passionate over the years that America's massive tech companies Google probably first and foremost, with other companies like Meta, Facebook, Instagram really have to be regulated as common carriers in the Anglo American common law tradition, the same way that ISPs, internet service providers, telephone providers at and T rising. Here in the US, we have to regulate these companies the exact same way, because otherwise you're literally giving the power to actually decide elections, to shift election outcomes to unaccountable Birkenstock wearing Silicon Valley weaves with PhDs from calib Berkeley and Stanford, rather than holding the actual people accountable as we the people are charged with doing under our American constitutional order.
Speaker 2: I like that description absolutely, spot on it. It is frightening, to be quite honest. Now, let's take a look at the latest polling. According to Polling Market, Donald Trump is sitting at sixty one percent compared to Kamala Harris at thirty seven. Now, Josh, this is a little bit different to some other polling we've seen recently where it shows.
Speaker 3: The pair a bit more at neck and neck. What does this suggest in your view? Look, I think that.
Speaker 16: Donald Trump continues to be the favorite to win the election. Now, I am not guaranteeing a victory or anything like that. It's going to be close. It's definitely going to be close. But here's my rationale here. Look, if Biden was going to drop out of the race, obviously whoever replaced him was going to get an immediate and thy usiasm boost in the polls. Democrats were desperate for Joe Biden to thee out of their race. The media, which pretended to be doing an earnest job of trying to hold accountable the governments for about a month, you know, immediately turned on a don They snapped their fingers, and now they're in full scale apology of propagandamode again. But here is why I takes some solace in that from a conservative perspective. Here, I take some solace in that because even now, after that bump and after that high water mark, so to speak, Kamala Harris still trails Trump in most head to head polling on a national level, She still trails Donald Trump in most swing state polling. Now, admittedly it's closer. The point is this should be a real high watermark for her. Republicans have barely begun to fight back. They haven't really started to carpet bomb the airwaves, reminding her as you and I have already discussed here about her radical, far left record when it comes to energy policies, the environment, the war on cops, the legal immigration, healthcare, electric vehicles, you name it.
Speaker 3: There she has a horrible, horrible, horrible.
Speaker 16: Record, which is why she's never been a particularly successful politician. Again for presidential bidwa and absolutely nowhere when the voters actually learn about Kamala Harris, and frankly that when they hear her open her mouth, because she's not exactly the most eloquent woman in the world. You know, when all of these things get exposed for the masses, the American people kind of cringe and try to look the other direction there. So again, it's going.
Speaker 3: To be close.
Speaker 16: America's elections typically these days are close. But I continue to think that Donald Trump is more likely than not to win this election.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, fingers crossed, we're watching that polling closely now.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden has proposed.
Speaker 2: Sweeping reforms to the Supreme Court, including term limits and abiding binding code of conduct for its nine justices. Josh, look, let's be honest, Kamla Harris will do the exact same thing and declare.
Speaker 3: War on the Court. Why are they looking to undermine the rule of law.
Speaker 16: Well, Kamla Harris has actually already came out and said that she supports what Joe Biden's doing here. So they're basically attached at the hip those two, which, by the way, is kind of one of the problems of trying to run a presidential bid while you're the sitting vice president, because you can you can only be your own thinker. So much so they're very much on the same page here. Look, Joe Biden, first of all, is a galling hypocrite on this. You know, I wrote a column on this few years ago. Actually, Joe Biden rose to the floor of the United States Senate in two thousand and five to applaud the Senate Judiciary Democrats back in nineteen thirty seven who overwhelmingly rejected Democratic President FDR's infamous court packing the scheme back during the New Deal of the nineteen thirties. Joe Biden in two thousand and five was singing their praises for rejecting this idea that we would overthrow our established, inherited traditions and somehow tried to tried to run roughshot over a coordinate branch government. Here we are nineteen years later. He's mentally and physically deficient at this point, in the throes of a palpable senessence. And sure enough, at this point he has an empty vessel for the Democratic Party to just kind of project whatever they want onto him. So I'm not surprised that he comes out in favor of this, saying that he was dead, he would have been dedaposed to twenty years ago. Fortunately for Republicans. One, what Joe Biden's talking about is not popular. Two, more accurately, it's actually outright. So you cannot statutorily provide term limits for the justice because the Constitution very clearly provides an Article three, Section one, Clause one that justices shall serve quote during good behavior, which has been unanimously interpreted to mean life tenure. So to overrule that you need a constitutional amendment. You can't do a bi congressional statute. Same thing for this so called ethics proposal.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 16: You know, if you're trying to tell them when they can or cannot recuse themselves from cases, you can't do that either, because that's part of the quote judicial power, which Article three of the Constitutions speak. So these things are actually in the Constitution, you can't just pass a congressional statute to overrule it. Ultimately, what's going on here, I think, and this is really kind of the main thrust of the points here. What's ultimately going on here is that the left in America cannot stand the fact that the United States Supreme Court is maybe the only institution of major political, legal, cultural, or civilizational salients in this country that is not entirely controlled by the left. It is not a hard right court. It is a center right court, but it is not a left wing court. And for that reason, and that reason alone, left is trying to destroy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very clear. Good luck to them. I can't see this getting up. Josh Hammer, thank you so much for joining.
Speaker 3: Us on the show.
Speaker 16: Always a pleasure.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Still to come, we cross to the UK, where another Tory has thrown.
Speaker 3: Their hat in the ring for party leadership.
Speaker 2: And tensions between Israel and Lebanon are dangerously close to reaching boiling points. Joining me now from London is political correspondent for the Jewish Chronicle, Lauren bell Cross. Lauren, thank you so much for joining us. Let's start with UK politics. Six candidates have now put their hand up to become touring leader. Kemmy Badendock the latest. Now she's pledging a complete renewal of the party. How do you see this playing out? Who is actually in with a chance here?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for having me.
Speaker 12: Yeah, as you say, there's six candidates, so Kevin Badnock I think is the bookmaker's faces. Other candidates also include James Cleverly, the former Foreign Secretary and Home Secretary Pretty Patel another for Home Secretary, Robert Jenrick, the former Immigration minister who resigned over the government's controversial Ruanda legislation he said it didn't go far enough, former Working Pension Secretary Nel Stride, and the former Security Minister Tom Tougan hat In terms of this is going to be quite a long contest, so they've got basically from now until the second of November to whittle down the candidates. I think by about October they're going to whittle it down to two candidates. We will then go through to the full ballot of Conservative Party members. But up until that point, it's up to the Parliamentary Party and there's around just over one hundred and twenty odd Conservative MPs still hanging around because of the scale of their defeat at the last general election, so it's going to be very interesting to see how those MP's Conservative MP's whittle it down and allow the members the final say. So, even though coming bad might be the favorite, it'll be interesting to see how much support she has within the co Conservative Parliamentary Party and whether she's going to be able to maintain that throughout going forward to eventually get to the members.
Speaker 2: And The BBC has been condemned for its reporting of the weekends deadly Hesbela rocket attack in the Golan Heights.
Speaker 3: The BBC's article about the attack was headlined eleven dead in.
Speaker 2: Rocket attack on Israeli occupied Golan Lauren. The headline, which was altered after a few hours, did not refer to Hesbela, the Druze community, or that.
Speaker 3: The rocket struck children playing football.
Speaker 2: Why is the BBC trying to conceal the key facts?
Speaker 12: I mean, I wish I could say it was just the BBC, but I think much of the international media's coverage of this horrific incident has just been absolutely outrageous. One news outlet described Hesbela as the partners of the level government rather than an Iranian proxy militia which is holding the country of Lebin and effectively hostage. It also went on to describe Israeli lust for vengeance. Similarly, the front page of the Washington Post had something like about a strike in southern Israel and Israel strikes Lebanon, rather than a depiction of what went on, which is a Hesbla missile killed twelve children playing football. I mean, it's absolutely scandalous. This is the same BBC that has refused to in the Parst cale hamas a terrorist organization, even though it is a prescribed terrorist organization by the UK government. I don't recall them having similar difficulties when it came to Isis for example. But I think you know, this is an ongoing issue and has been so since the seventh of October, and it's something that they've come in for a lot of criticism for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well deserved criticism as well. It's just extraordinary. And Lauren, since the attack by Hesblad the weakend, there are now real fears of a broad a conflict in the region.
Speaker 3: How do you say this playing out now?
Speaker 12: Well, the truth of the matter is what's gone hugely underreported in so much of the media coverage of the conflict in Israel is that effectively, since the seventh of October, Hezblah has been indiscriminately shelling Israel and the north of Israel. They're around an estimated sixty thousand people that have been displaced internally displaced within Israel because that it is not safe for them to live in their communities along the Lebanon border. And I think one has to ask oneself what country on Earth would tolerate a reality in which sixty thousand of their citizens had to be displaced because of rocket attacks from a terrorist organization. And this is the huge dynama. Of course, there is now questions about whether any kind of escalation is going to happen and what kind of response Israel is going to come up with, because I think a lot of you know, even a lot of the Druiz community are saying, why, you know, what are you going to do about this? You can't let this stand. So it's not just a question of Israel aggression. It's a lot of the Jewish community, sorry, a lot of the Druze community is demanding action on this what they see as a horrific well, what is a horrific killing of twelve children playing football by a terrorist organization.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely terrible. Now, I want to get your thoughts on this. A judo competitor representing Tajikistan in the Olympics has refused to shake his Israeli opponent's hand and instead said, aluakba Lauren. What happened to the spirit of the games being about good sportsmanship?
Speaker 12: Well, indeed, I think it's just absolutely wrong that this kind of thing happens and goes unpunished, although some have some commentators have said that he got what was described as calmo in the end because in a later fight against a Japanese contender he got absolutely slammed to the ground and dislocated his shoulder and started crying from the pain, which you know wouldn't wish on anyone. But some commentators said, well, you know, that's your karma for your unsportmanly conduct in an earlier round against an Israelikan sender.
Speaker 3: Now let's talk about the US now.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump has called Karmala Harris's statement on the Gaza war disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Of course, the Vice.
Speaker 2: President marked a very change of tone on the war last week. She declared she would not be silent about Palestinians, but also announced a ceasefire with droll plan. Lauren Trump has said, I don't know how a person who is Jewish could actually vote for her. But what does Middle East policy look like under a possible Karmala Harris presidency?
Speaker 12: Do you think I can't see it being hugely different to the similar approach undertake approach is taken by Biseruro or Obama, so broadly supportive of Israel, but with frustrations and clashes with Israel's Prime minister in particular when it comes to Iran. So I think Iran is going to be the big issue which is going to be a big stick and point of contention between Israel and a potential Harris presidency. I think a lot of Israelis across the political spectrum, that is, don't think the Democrats get the issue and get how much of a security threat Iran is to Israel, both in terms of its role destabilizing the wider Middle East, supporting groups like Bahuthis, various militias in Iraq and Hez Belauri Lebanon, this kind of what's called the Shea Crescent across the Middle East of just destabilizing existing regimes there and so in chaos. And of course you've now got the added complication that they've apparently on the break of getting a nuclear weapon or capacity for the weapons, which is going to add some tensions to an already pretty tense region.
Speaker 2: Very concerning in Dave, Lauren bell Cross. We have to lay, but they really appreciate your time. Thank you so much for joining.
Speaker 12: Us, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: That's it from me. Up next is News Night, Good Night,