Speaker 1: Lauren live from California, USA.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Melbourne's half for the final time.
Speaker 4: We are live from San Francisco and we are heading home back to Melbourne today. However you two are not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got some news.
Speaker 2: We ain't leaving.
Speaker 3: We leaving.
Speaker 2: Sorry, We're staying. We're gonna stay. We're having so much fun here in la that we're gonna stay in California.
Speaker 4: Is this You do anything to avoid flying with me?
Speaker 2: Absolutely anything. So I've said all work for a couple of extra days in Los Angeles, California. And then I said to Clint Clinton, I'm staying. I'm not leaving. I'm having too much run and Clint said.
Speaker 3: I must stay as well. I don't have a TV job to go back to.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 3: Good for you. We are we are an assignment.
Speaker 2: Yes we are. We are staying because we're going to interview Chris Hemsworth. He has a brand new movie Crime one oh one launching this week. I should probably get some more details about it for.
Speaker 6: I supportive friend to Chris you, so I thought i'd tag along. Good good call all your all your burning questions I can get answer.
Speaker 2: Jason, is there anyone else you'd like us to try and get if we stay in La on assignment.
Speaker 4: Captain Lee from below, he's not, he's at.
Speaker 2: I'm bigger than that. All right, we'll see you else we can find over here. I've got a couple of things on the list that I want to do with with Clint as well that you wouldn't be interested in doing.
Speaker 4: Oh the wellness stuff, Yester, Yeah, gotcha, gotcha.
Speaker 2: So you have to fly home on your.
Speaker 4: Well I'm flying home with the team.
Speaker 2: Are you going to sit with them? Are you're sitting together playing? Are you sitting separately? Anyway, it's going to be so embarrassing checking in on your own up the front. Guys that we could get you, try and get you a couple of the bulkhead or a couple of seats.
Speaker 4: Caught up in the details. The point is we're a unit. We travel together.
Speaker 3: The point the.
Speaker 2: Point Jason will sit so on his quantus. Flora loves it. Little Peno on the plane.
Speaker 4: Actually, little people.
Speaker 3: So look, here's ago.
Speaker 4: I'm meeting back to Melburt, Toda, Lauren and Clint standing on a catch up with Chris Hemsworth. We've got a big Wednesday show for you. Melbourne coming up. Fifty thousand dollars up for grabs your chance to win that.
Speaker 2: Also your chance to win this trip of the lifetime which we are currently on over here in California. So make sure you jump on what's our website again. All the noverplayer up register and there are still chances to win. And on on Friday we're giving the trip away. Four people will win, well, one person will win it for four people, flights, accommodation, You could be given your best life here in California.
Speaker 6: Also, one of our faces is going to join us on the show today, Scottie James.
Speaker 2: Gost from the Winter Olympic.
Speaker 6: Well, his bucket list has one last thing on it and that is goal. Come on, he's a Brian's He's got a silver. Let's go Scuttie.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll catch up with Scotty.
Speaker 2: Best American accent in.
Speaker 4: The next twenty minutes. Alive from San Francisco. This is Jason Lauren. You're listening to Nova. We mentioned before, I am I'm flying out today. A little bit of an.
Speaker 3: Issue, your issue? What happened?
Speaker 4: I need to get an extra bag?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh now now I've done this dance many times. Now, how big does it need to be?
Speaker 4: Well, I've bought shoes and some merch.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're going to keep the shoes in the boxes? Well keeps like the box. Yes, that's what I thought.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, if I'm taking out of the boxes, do I just squash the shoes in the corenty? Do you know?
Speaker 2: The great thing about America?
Speaker 3: America? America?
Speaker 2: And I've done this before when I've been in a paddy Sometimes I travel with an extra bag in my bag, like a soft one that I can just un.
Speaker 4: Oh where was the tip on that coming into the.
Speaker 3: Trick one of the Russian dolls.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I can unfold and chuck all the extra bits and bobs in and you know what, I know what I often do then use that soft bag as like my dirty clothes bag, so I chuck all my dirty stuff in there and then my suitcase clean. Anyway, the great thing, and I've done it before. If you can order anything on like uber eats over here, and I've ordered suitcases on overer eats before and have them delivered to the hotel suitcase. See if I can get you a suitcase delivered to this hotel on overer eats before the end of the show, and then you don't even need to go shopping.
Speaker 4: Our idea. Suitcases are very different. Mind normally don't have expensive patterns on them and stuff. I just want a cheap bag.
Speaker 2: O gat your cheap bag. Okay, you want to have a flavor bag. You want, we're in America.
Speaker 6: A dirty clothes bag I don't like. I got packing cubes.
Speaker 3: Give a sniffer and away we go.
Speaker 2: I've got packing cubes for dirty intimate items like that. But then I also forewarned things. And then I also if I carry travel with two bags, I start merging into one bag all.
Speaker 4: My stuff's packing cubes. It looks like you know what you know when you see people stood flying in the country.
Speaker 2: Is you on your first time traveling for a really long time? That doesn't last?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I redid it all this morning. All my packing cubes are in there.
Speaker 2: Such a funny little man, are you now?
Speaker 3: Where does it?
Speaker 2: Where does that? He's still wearing your Super Bowl merch. By the way, three days later, you pay.
Speaker 4: Fifty dollars for a jacket, you can get your wear out of it.
Speaker 2: When is your bright aquard jacket go in the packing cube or you're gonna wear it on the plane.
Speaker 3: Please wear on the plane? Please?
Speaker 2: Ripe in Melbourne five days later in his Super Bowl please do, and the Phonae Melmourt, please do.
Speaker 6: What about old mate on his fat boy bike riding around baside his Super Bowl If.
Speaker 2: I told you, guys, I went to San Francis, it's judge from over in my Super Bowl merch. If anyone saw all his Instagram on the day of the Super Bowl, he also go seagulls.
Speaker 4: Guys, I'm planning I'm wearing this all through summer Seattle Seagulls.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Doug, you're gonna look great down at the local pub in that jacket.
Speaker 4: Well, I won't tell you. I was going to swing past the night store and get the the Lure tracksuit that I saw.
Speaker 2: When I was bying you do it. That'll be comfy for the plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I'll see that.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: Gee, I'm so glad I'm staying and not flying with you. I'm just like I will do anything you will get on the plane.
Speaker 4: Jums underneath as well, my care we alive from San Francis.
Speaker 2: You do look a bit like Elton John in ad.
Speaker 4: Action that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
Speaker 2: Watching you waddle around in it. It's very Elton.
Speaker 4: Coney James coming up next. This is nover right across Melbourne. This is over one hundred. We are doing it thanks to our mates. As she already express warm and wet on the cards today, Melbourne going to reach highs around thirty two, but you can expect a bit of rain.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's catch up with our next guest.
Speaker 8: Our next guest started competing in snowboarding from age six. By nine, it was ranked the number one half pipe writer in the world.
Speaker 2: There is no other more talented, more technical, more hardworking writer.
Speaker 7: We've ever seen in the history of this discipline.
Speaker 3: Did skyny jam.
Speaker 8: Please welcome Melbourne boy and snowboarding legend Scottachmes.
Speaker 4: He joins us. Now, how do I say hello? In Italian?
Speaker 2: Second morning? How are you, my friend?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great, Good to see you guys. Yeah, just getting ready for the games. My Italian is yeah, it's it needs some work too, So it's okay.
Speaker 7: We're in You're in good company with.
Speaker 6: That one, Scotty James. You look so good like do you look a picture of relaxation? What's your secret.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, in the in the preparation for next week. Today I had at a pretty exhausting day.
Speaker 5: Actually, I watched some cars with my son, just had a shower before. I've caught up with you guys, and yeah, comb the hair because I knew I was seeing you guys.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, all's good here.
Speaker 4: Hey, Scotty, do you feel like the following when it comes to Aussie supporting the Winter Games has changed over the years, Like, do you feel like the following is getting a lot stronger and bigger?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think yeah.
Speaker 5: To be honest, I think it's been pretty positive. Yeah, I think generally. I think this time around as well, there's been so many I mean, there's so many good athletes going this time. I think it could be one of our best outings that are Winter Game. So I think that helps try and get some Aussies involved and interested in what's happening as well. But yeah, I think, I mean hopefully there's been a bit more interest and it's been hopefully in a positive trend.
Speaker 4: This might be a silly question, so don't judge me, but we spoke to it. Not taking up snowball, No, no, no, God, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, he doesn't like the cold. It's got to be room temperature at all times.
Speaker 4: I love I love it. We spoke to Bob Sleipbrie the other day. When you guys are over there and you know you've competed and you've got a bit of time off, does anyone ever take the other person's sport for ahon, Scotty go down, Yeah, Jack Bree snowboard to have a hoon.
Speaker 7: To be honest, No, but it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's like maybe it's like a post closing ceremony, bit of a chaotic.
Speaker 7: Everyone try over that.
Speaker 5: I think that's that's the scariest thing about the Games is you wouldn't really want to do most of the sports, to be honest, myself included.
Speaker 2: Well get all quite dangerous. I'm not really sure your coaches would be thrilled with that concept.
Speaker 3: After they compete, after they compete.
Speaker 6: Why is it, Scotty that the Olympics just hit that little bit differently because you've won World Cup gold, you've won X Games gold, but Olympic gold is elusive to this point anyway, What is it about a Games that hits differently?
Speaker 5: Thanks Clint I'm trying to be coouraging Scotty.
Speaker 4: You know, you're doing a great job.
Speaker 5: It was it was nah, No, I think it's just been to be honest, I think that's what makes it so special when you do win one, because there's just so much more. There's a lot of planning that goes into it, and in my sport, particularly the you know, the guys that I've come up against, in my opinion, they've just been amazing planners. They've been able to execute a plan really well. And you know, you've got to be able to keep tricks away from athletes so they don't learn them, and you've got to have timing and so yes, there's a lot of things that you kind of have to strategize to be honest, coming into it, and I think that for me personally, I probably haven't been as fine tuned in that department until now. So this year I've been a little bit more strategic and trying to play a game of chess rather than just go at it of the snowboarders mentality.
Speaker 2: So, does that mean that you're going to pull out something we've never seen before, even though it's a secret, you're hiding it from other athletes. I'm sure no one's listening to the story easily, and it's probably too late for them to learn your tricks anyway. But are we going to see something from you that we've never seen before?
Speaker 5: Well, most people and I was probably think I'm a ski jumper. So if I tell you, if I tell.
Speaker 7: You about the tricks I'm going to do, it's fine.
Speaker 5: No, but yeah, I mean there could be something, could be something we'll see.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 4: Joke's aside, well, different countries try and infiltrate the other one, like would you send spis to someone's training and things like that?
Speaker 7: So I have which is it's a fair question.
Speaker 5: So the Japanese team and my main rivals, there's you know, there's probably five or six guys that are incredibly talented.
Speaker 7: Same on the women's side. They're just a bit of a force in our world.
Speaker 5: But we have you know, they have a camera on me pretty well every day when I eat my lunch, talk to my coaches, film all my tricks every run, even if I'm warming up. So they're on another level. They have two staff to every rider. It's it's yeah, it's intense, but you know, they do have a strong team. And yeah, they're definitely black eyes in the sense of watching what's happening up there.
Speaker 4: We sometimes sit outside the other radio stations and just see what time they're getting in. I guess they've gone on that sort of thing. I relate.
Speaker 6: What jokes are they like, Hey.
Speaker 4: We're a show. It loves merch and I just whenever I think about the athletes getting into the village, you see the footage on the TV, and then getting measured for their uniforms and stuff the America.
Speaker 2: Look, the American uniforms are so pretty nice. Oh my gosh, have done the American uniforms and.
Speaker 3: I want all of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's done the ass the AUSSI uniforms. Are we happy with them?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, comments, don't answer that.
Speaker 4: Do you want us to send you over age? You know me works up up yourself.
Speaker 7: No, I think they're not.
Speaker 6: They're not.
Speaker 5: They're not bad. We just could lean into it a bit more, you know, you could get then get into the owl. We could just lean into it gold the US.
Speaker 4: No, they're really not anyway. I could just demendine how many Aussie track suits and stuff you've got at home? What do you do with all that stuff. Are you palming this off to the family. You know we're going to see down at Vinis with just bags of Aussie track suits.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean typically I'll show up to a random family breakfast or something at home and someone will have the track suit on or someone has a T shirt on, and so it makes its rounds around the family, which is fair enough.
Speaker 2: That's my dad and my family. Oh my god, he walks around in Jason Lauren merch like he's a walking billboard. Oh, it's so embarrassing. Loves it.
Speaker 4: Hey, Scotty, we'll let you go, but mate, we really appreciate you jumping on this morning. Good luck over there. The country is behind you. And look, I know there's a lot of pressure and it's high stakes, but I hope you enjoy it and having fun as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks guys, thanks for having me, and I'll.
Speaker 3: Do my best.
Speaker 7: See how we go is.
Speaker 2: Six of the day.
Speaker 4: What do you got for us, Jason, I thought, because we're doing the show life in California, I saw some research come out of universities in.
Speaker 3: America, America America. I want to talk mood killers.
Speaker 2: In the bed war in the bud not the bed war I think.
Speaker 3: You're saying boudoir is a mood killer in itself.
Speaker 4: Well, now makes sense why she's never in there waiting for me, because I saw me in the bed. One the bed, she's different room of the house. No wonder, she's never.
Speaker 2: You'll never your wife mallow.
Speaker 4: So look a university, I mean really, they'll do a study on anything these days.
Speaker 2: If they're studying your love life, they will know.
Speaker 4: They've done a study into mood killers. And there is something.
Speaker 2: Those ankles mid ankle socks you're wearing right now are a mood killer with those sorts. I just then you come on, Jerry, I just got a new I'm locked now that I've seen those.
Speaker 3: Do I need a longer sock? It goes well with his super Bowl jacket.
Speaker 2: Still wearing his super Bowl It was only a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: It's super Bowl week.
Speaker 2: Someone's been to the Nike shop. He's got white shoes and new socks.
Speaker 3: It's Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Continue to wear this jacket. What would you guys say, is a real mood.
Speaker 2: Killer those socks? Do you know what naked mean? In nothing but soay?
Speaker 4: But I'm talking mood killer during the act wearing someone's trying.
Speaker 2: To make love to you and they still have the socks on.
Speaker 4: That that's a hard.
Speaker 3: Tell us about this latest mood killer.
Speaker 2: What's what's the yeck? What is it?
Speaker 4: The shocking stat During a survey of one hundred thousand university students in America, America have all admitted one third of them scroll on their phone during the act.
Speaker 3: No, but you need your hands for various things.
Speaker 6: Don't you just to cradle the head?
Speaker 4: Well give you saying.
Speaker 2: If someone was making love to me and they said, I'm just going to cradle your head, that would be me.
Speaker 4: I think I'd rather they scrolled Instagram.
Speaker 3: We have both.
Speaker 2: They like watching things to get them in the mood, or they scrolling Instagram.
Speaker 4: Well, they just it depends. It doesn't go into the stats of like what they're actually looking at.
Speaker 2: But oh my gosh, I just had a flashback.
Speaker 3: What what you remember?
Speaker 2: You scrolling Instagram the other day and I was like, you were looking at a pretty girl and I caught you and I was like, Lauren, who's that la She's gorgeous and she's not real and you see, yes, isn't I clicked on her bio and it was an AI woman on Instagram. Oh j I said she's too pretty to be true.
Speaker 3: Beautiful head to Cradle.
Speaker 4: We are live from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: And it is supposed to be our last live morning, but we're we are party ways. I've decided to stay. We love it here so much. We're going to stay to Luis.
Speaker 6: I've got a few more things to tick off my to do list, just in and around l A.
Speaker 4: Oh, mate, there's a to do list in California.
Speaker 3: You'd be here here exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm giving him a full Hollywood experience. We are off to the world premiere of Crime one O one tonight.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Lots of people talking about this movie. They've been on a world press to it. It's Chris Hemsworth, Barry Kyogan, the Ruffalo, Halle Berry.
Speaker 4: Do you want to borrow my Super Bowl jacket? Still wearing? Paid so much for it?
Speaker 2: There'll be so many celebos there'cket? Just where what did you pack? You can't wear with your burks? Your No, I just wear pants and shirt.
Speaker 3: Okay, No one take on the red carpet.
Speaker 2: Oh if Dickie Wilkins there and goes, oh my gosh, it's Clinton, move over. Chris Hemsworth he's Clint stand Away here he is.
Speaker 3: Well, you know you can never be too.
Speaker 4: No, I'm pretty sure you Well we got we got interviewed outside the super barl where they'll be coming for me.
Speaker 2: But I'm excited when you catch up with Chris. We're going to have him on the show tomorrow. Sho we put on tomorrow? Question we can find a spot for him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sixteen.
Speaker 4: Christ is good made of yours? So you know him really well? How are you with those big celebrity interactions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm all right, Yeah, there's nothing awkward about me.
Speaker 2: You just that was awkward. What are you just what's your opening question going to be?
Speaker 3: So I'll be Chris walking.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're that's way too far from the truth. It can't be you.
Speaker 4: You come you can't ever ever I got close your eyes.
Speaker 2: No, still not working. Okay, But for the sake of good.
Speaker 3: To see you, Chris, thanks so much for joining.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, I'm talking Lauren lo Was he good to see it?
Speaker 3: How's poorly?
Speaker 2: Don't care about Paul so.
Speaker 4: Much because he's our favorite?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna ask? What are you gonna ask?
Speaker 6: Once we've asked questions about do I ask about the film.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the movie? What do you think of the movie? Mate? Yeah, I love the movie. What's your favorite bit man? What's it about?
Speaker 2: He plays a thief? Thief, he's a thief crime on No One.
Speaker 3: What's it like playing a bad boy? Oh yeah, as opposed to.
Speaker 4: Like I think we're all pretty bad some stage.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Okay, guys, make sure you tune in for the real thing tomorrow. I guarantee you to be better than this.
Speaker 3: How the Western Bulldog's going to go?
Speaker 4: The doggies love the dog. He's love the dog.
Speaker 3: He's missmay Fellow.
Speaker 6: All right, we might we might scribble some notes on the note pad on the plane.
Speaker 2: We should probably watch the movie anyway, it is. It's an all star lineup, so it's gonna be great. I'm excited for Hollywood experience for you. Clear you know, you know.
Speaker 4: The funny thing is it's going to go pretty much like that.
Speaker 2: No, Chris will give you way more time than me.
Speaker 4: Yeah he will.
Speaker 2: No, he's got nothing for me.
Speaker 4: So Chris Hamsworth is on the show. Tomorrow is still to come. This morning though, your chance to when you wait a lord coming up soon on Nover. Good morning, Melbourne and welcome to your Wednesday. Hey, coming up on the show, we have that trip for four to California to offline. We'll give you a chance to get on the standby least fifty thousand dollars on the way and lost. We're gonna bran new expert this hour.
Speaker 2: We do. Now, this is a tricky one to say, Jace, but it is a very important job and something many of us have experienced.
Speaker 4: I would say he's some people's favorite person in the world the mosarticular time in your life, and.
Speaker 2: I would say one of the most important jobs in the world. Yes, absolutely, And this is someone that you want on your site.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, have a bad day on the tools you did. We'll reveal what they're an expert in. Our experts are special people that's specializing really special.
Speaker 2: Things, and this one's very special.
Speaker 4: We're going to get to that just after seven point thirty. But she is coming back to play Melbourne. We've got your tickets. You want to go to Lord, we're playing it right now. We're offloading a double next right across Melbourne. This is number one hundred. It's our final day in California. We are about to jump on a plane and head back to Australia. And guess who else is going to be in Melbourne ready to.
Speaker 2: Perform jumping on a plane shortly is Lord.
Speaker 3: Got She's good life.
Speaker 2: I've never seen her life. I mean i've I've seen videos of it, but I've never seen her in person, and I would love to go.
Speaker 4: She is bringing her Ultrasound World Tour to Australia, playing areatus in feb Tickets are on sale now, so get yours head too front of your touring dot com.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was with a maid of mine when I was living in New Zealand and my mate loves the Lord and we saw her at a faux restaurant.
Speaker 3: Oh you love her?
Speaker 2: Y you have first for breakfast?
Speaker 4: He does, don't mind far either, and she walked up.
Speaker 3: I was with her.
Speaker 4: We walked up to say hello, but it was mid but sheid slurp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she left her alone. I just don't think you should interrupt people when they're eating, especially for celebrities. Don't like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was lovely about it, but you could.
Speaker 2: She did interrupt.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: I know it was a lesson learned what happened.
Speaker 3: She was good.
Speaker 4: She with the noodle and then just go yeah, slurp. Thank you, you know, thanks for supporting us.
Speaker 9: But she was a lot.
Speaker 2: What did you say to her?
Speaker 4: It was my friend, my friend was.
Speaker 2: Wigging out, And what did your friends say?
Speaker 4: She was like, oh my god, I love you.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was it. No, no, no, that was it. We got the slurp. We smiled on them and then back slowly.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, what our Lord for being a good sport mid slop.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phone. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Hey, Shelley, you're going to Lord.
Speaker 6: Oh, thanks me so much.
Speaker 2: Have you seen her live before? I have not? No, amazing. We got a double pass you enjoy. It's going to be an awesome show.
Speaker 9: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: Have a good morning.
Speaker 4: You were seen us eleven in the world and want to go up and say hello.
Speaker 6: Well, do you know what when we were in Hollywood the other day, I was on the lookout, like I just expected someone to pop out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: You would have seen someone. Tom Cruise was across the mis We missed donuts.
Speaker 2: No, no, not across the road from where we are. When we were at the Saturn Rounds at Sunset Town.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought he was a dunkin Donuts, just a pink frosting.
Speaker 4: Thanks. Yeah, no, that's great in love.
Speaker 2: Permission bump into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's always there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We missed Tom Cruise by like minutes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not I'm not sure I would have crossed the road for Tom.
Speaker 3: Oh, how how tear you?
Speaker 2: It's Tom Cruise?
Speaker 4: You know what we never go to.
Speaker 2: I'm not like that. I'm just not a mad Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: We must go.
Speaker 4: We must come back next year so we can take her on the Hollywood Start Home Tour.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm doing.
Speaker 3: And if we ever get Tom Cruise on the show, let's replay that.
Speaker 2: Because you'll tell me to put my head back in. Put your manners, and Lauren.
Speaker 4: We won't allow him in the studio. We'll have them at the paper shop dearly across the road.
Speaker 2: You guys can have Tom Cruise.
Speaker 4: We are live from California. Though it has just been the trip of all really has physical California, from Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. When we were leaving actually we're at the Super Bowl and Clint, you were still in the stands being Enoughy and Loz and I went to the merch store and after dropping my super innuation at the merch store, we're walking back to our seats and you and I were just like, what a.
Speaker 2: Gig this is.
Speaker 3: This is the gigab lifetime.
Speaker 4: And I'm heading home today. You guys are staying on. I cannot wait to see the boys. The boys, my three have just been like every day, what's going in America?
Speaker 9: A lot?
Speaker 3: Can you show us the food?
Speaker 2: You know, there's been a lot of face times for the little ones.
Speaker 6: Well how many we got in our traveling party got seven of us, but I feel like we've had nine of us because my nephews have been so obsessed with the fact that it took fifteen hours to get here, you know, on a plane, and then secondly that I'm seeing all these amazing sites. I've been facetiming them or they've been facetiming me every step.
Speaker 3: Up during the Super Bowl? Did they slip out?
Speaker 6: I flipped out at the NBA at the Clippers game the other night as well.
Speaker 3: But how cool is technology? You get to just show it's like show and tell.
Speaker 2: I just realized I haven't called anyone in my phone once I'm spoken to one of them. You know, it would be nice if they checked in on me. Actually, my dad called. He called me and he said, duhl, I just missed your cost of So Dad must have been a pocket dog.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you don't you don't say that.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, but I'm glad you've called me back all this great stuff to tell you.
Speaker 4: Dad, I've been doing a similar thing to you, right, And I've actually realized it's probably more my excitement than there is because I keep going to FaceTime them. Charm. It's the only thing. The only thing the four year old just keeps wanting to do is Okay, it's light here. Can you show me out the window that it's dark there?
Speaker 3: You know, in another twelve hours, Hey Dad, it's dark here? Is the sun there?
Speaker 4: And that's all you want to That's so cute.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, this would be a dream spot to bring your family though, right the sport. The imagine your boys at basketball househouse.
Speaker 4: Although there was talk at some point that we might go to Disneyland, and I was like, I cannot do that without they would leave me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well, we're staying for a few days. Oh my gosh, it isn't that.
Speaker 4: No, No, yeah, you're no.
Speaker 2: We're staying for and the San Diego Zoo.
Speaker 3: I'm sure our friends at visit calorful and you would help me.
Speaker 2: No to go.
Speaker 4: I want to go because I want to get mickeyears to match my sing.
Speaker 2: You hat back one of the bigges. It'll sue you. It's perfectly Jason.
Speaker 4: All right, your chance to win fifty thousand dollars is on the way, and remember hit the Nova Player app. We've got that trip for four to California Flying quantas up for grabs right across Melbourne. This is number one hundred. Good morning. You are on the air with Jas and Lauren Clintzer as well. We're doing a thanks to Shelready express. Your chance to win five thousand bucks coming up soon. But first, one of my favorites the.
Speaker 7: Experts with Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: Your vessel specialists who specialize in very special things.
Speaker 10: Hi, I'm Laughlin, and I'm an expert in antithesiology.
Speaker 7: Let's hear from the expert.
Speaker 4: All right, So I'm going to try and say this without stuffing it up.
Speaker 3: Here we go lucky.
Speaker 4: You are an anethesist.
Speaker 3: No, a ne ethesist.
Speaker 4: Close.
Speaker 9: I'm doing a lot better than most people.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say who can a ethetist?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's good, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Yeah, an ethetist, yeah, cli, yep, yep, you got it there. Ye go to the odd one out.
Speaker 4: A ethetist, yeah.
Speaker 3: See it professional anesthesiology. She is a little patronizing, but that's fine.
Speaker 9: Lachland Miles, good morning, Good morning, Lauren.
Speaker 2: You're our expert today in what do you do?
Speaker 9: That's a good question.
Speaker 10: So I'm an anthist, or in the States, i'd be called an anesthesiologist, and we're responsible for keeping patients comfortable and safe during surgery, but also managing them around the time of the operation, before and after.
Speaker 2: So you are the ones that keep us on that fine line between life and death. Is that right? Like we're unconscious, but you've got a monitor to make sure we're unconscious. We don't wake up in surgery, and we also don't go too.
Speaker 9: Far the one hundred percent.
Speaker 10: My general line to patients is that the surgeon worries about the bit that they're operating on, and I worry about.
Speaker 9: The rest of you.
Speaker 10: So our role is to keep you pain free, to keep you comfortable, and to make sure that you're not remembering anything that you're not supposed to during the operation.
Speaker 4: But so say Clinton and I are both been wheeled in for surgery, right, does it come.
Speaker 6: Down I'm giving you an organ or something for kidney Clinton?
Speaker 4: I don't want your organs? But like, is it? The amount of drugs isn't measured by the patient's lifestyle and weights, Like how do you work out how much to give each patient?
Speaker 10: Anesthesia is half art and half signed. So there's very scientific dosing protocols that we use based on your sex, your height, your weight, and also your age is a very important factor.
Speaker 3: But there's also.
Speaker 10: Additional things like what's your lifestyle. So patients who drink some alcohol may smoke. We might need to alter the dose of drugs that we give depending on the specific circumstances.
Speaker 6: So associate professor, what are you doing while the surgeons at work? Are you monitoring the patient itself or computers or what are you watching?
Speaker 10: So basically, anesthesia, to use an analogy, Clint's a bit like flying a plane. So the most challenging times are take off and landing. But just because you're cruising at forty one thousand feet doesn't mean that you're not doing anything.
Speaker 2: You're not sitting there playing snake no, not.
Speaker 9: Playing snake no.
Speaker 10: The fact of the matter is that it's like flying a plane, but without an autopilot. So if you're flying a plane, you're constantly making microadjustments. You're making sure that you remain on course, You're making sure that everything's safe, and you're ready to respond to an emergency. So we monitor the patient's airway. Usually will secure the airway with a breathing tube during the procedure, because you're so deeply unconscious that you can't maintain your own airway. We also make sure that we breathe for you, because you generally don't breathe under.
Speaker 2: A general any breathe for us well.
Speaker 4: One of the.
Speaker 10: Components of about it's easier is that you want to make sure that the patient remains still during the operation. For obvious reasons, the surgeons don't really like audience participation on art, it's fairly safe to say, and so to do that, we need to give you a musclll accent. And this muscle accent basically stops any muscle that you would have voluntary control over, like you're breathing from moving. Oh, it's like full body botoc one hundred percent. Yeah, that's a great analogy, completely familiar with. And so when you have this done, you can't move your diephram anymore. You can't physically breathe. So when we put the breathing tube down, we apply some positive pressure.
Speaker 9: We can make the chest go in and out going out as well.
Speaker 4: Lucky, I've seen it in movies. How often do patients wake up mid surgery?
Speaker 9: It's a great question, and often jays.
Speaker 10: This is probably the question I get most from my patients because people are rightly terrified of it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't want to wake up during an open heart surgery and be like, oh, hey, gods.
Speaker 2: But that's the anitheist's job, isn't it.
Speaker 10: One hundred percent? And so there's two things that we do. The first is that the drugs that we give are very good. But in addition to that, there's a whole new family of monitors that have been around for the last fifteen years.
Speaker 3: They go on you for it.
Speaker 10: They basically measure your brain waves and they give us signals. We interpret the recording in front of us, tell us if we're giving you too much or too little, and that will alarm or generate a signal well before.
Speaker 9: You actually wake up.
Speaker 2: H So you know now if it's looking like we're waking up.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 10: So the actual instance of true awareness under an anesthesia, Lauren, it's not zero, but it's very low explicit awareness where my goodness, I was awake, I could feel everything, I could hear everything.
Speaker 9: It's very rare.
Speaker 10: We're probably looking at one in seven thousand or something along those lines.
Speaker 6: So when you do wake someone up or bring someone out, does everyone speak gibberish?
Speaker 9: Not necessarily depends on the type of vange.
Speaker 3: Have you got some good stories?
Speaker 9: Not that I can, but it.
Speaker 3: Must happen from time time and give you a laugh.
Speaker 10: Oh, Usually on the way down is when you tend to get first.
Speaker 2: Of all, I was gonna ask there, and neither I've had. They often have different things that they get you to do, like countdown from ten, say the alphabet. Has anyone ever made the countdown? Or is it a bit of fun for you guys? When you're like, oh, they think?
Speaker 10: It depends on how much you want them to get to the bottom. So if you want them to get to the bottom, you get to the start counting, then you give the drugs. If you don't, you give them the drugs and then say now start counting, because they never I always win.
Speaker 9: No one ever gets to zero.
Speaker 3: All that tingly face, you get.
Speaker 4: Question anyone peed themselves on the table, like can you control your bows when you were out?
Speaker 2: So that's why that's why you have to do all you fast before.
Speaker 10: That's one of the reasons. Certainly, I'd be lying if I said that it never happened, James.
Speaker 9: But it is uncommon.
Speaker 10: And let's go back to that earlier part of the conversation where I said, I've given you a drug that causes you to lose voluntary control.
Speaker 4: Of Yeah, it's not my fault.
Speaker 2: No, of course, it's not your chudging like they're saving us. They're putting my head back together with all the students rolling and watching in nude on the table.
Speaker 10: So as a as though, like an anesthetic makes you go to the toilet, it doesn't make you bear down.
Speaker 9: But if you're a bit.
Speaker 10: Backed up there and I relax you, I can't change the laws of physics, unfortunately, but it's something to be ashamed of. You know, a lot of small children.
Speaker 9: It happens.
Speaker 3: This happens when we're not under that.
Speaker 9: You clean it up, and that's.
Speaker 2: A different type of anesthesia. Yeah, when you've had a few too many red ones, now here's one for you. This is kind of gross, but it happens to me all the time. I'm a vomited and I had. The last anathodist who I had was like, no, no, no, trust me. Oh make sure you don't spew when you come out of this, and I was like, I'm telling you, every single time I wake up from an operation, I vomit. And he was like, you won't this time, and I still spewed it on him. Bad life. I felt so badocause a lot of people are really affected by it when they come out of it right well.
Speaker 10: Depending again, depending on the type of anesthetic you give, you know, and particularly young women are badly affected, Lauren.
Speaker 2: So it's not uncommon, not at all.
Speaker 10: And there are certain things that we can do change the nature of the anesthetic. Give different drugs, Give you drugs way you sleep, predicting that you're going to vomit when you wake up, to try and reduce the risk, and we can get the risk close to zero, but close to zero, as Eve unfortunately discovered, Lauren is not the same as zero. And there will be patients every now and again that are agredably resistant to our charms. And it sounds like, unfortunately find that category.
Speaker 2: But you've got the little funny hat on and you're throwing up on yourself and it's just a bad scene.
Speaker 10: It's just really, it's really not good. We try and avoid it whenever we can.
Speaker 4: One more, have you ever had to do any EPPI durals?
Speaker 10: Oh, tons, Yeah, it's a routine and aesthetic technique. I don't do obstetrics anymore, but.
Speaker 1: When I did do obstetrics, I used to do a lot of them because I remember when we had Felix, our first one, the aneth assist. Damn, it was about to be called in for surgery, and he's like, look, we wouldn't normally do the EPI this early. But he said the way I describe it as if you're flying all the way to la why do economy to Hawaii and then do business? Why not do business the whole way?
Speaker 9: Oh that's a great analogy.
Speaker 4: So he gave it early and she was out.
Speaker 10: I've had three marriage proposals after putting in. Two were while the husband was in the room.
Speaker 4: You oh, yeah, well he's taken the pain away.
Speaker 3: I proposed to him as well.
Speaker 10: Tasting it's probably one of the an ob ceterric epidural is probably one of the most rewarding things that you can do in anesthesia, because you do have a patient who is in terrible pain in front of you, and with a very simple, very safe intervention, you can take that pain straight away and make sure that they have as good a birth experience as they possibly can. It was a tremendously rewarding part of my job.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're so nice.
Speaker 3: He's so skillful as well.
Speaker 2: Bad news. I want Lachlan to tell me, all.
Speaker 4: Right, we'll stick around. Lockick.
Speaker 3: No, are you good at that board game? Operation? No, I'm terrible, but I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm great at the anesthetic part.
Speaker 4: You just can't get the heart out.
Speaker 10: But like I'm not, I'm not sure you'd want me doing that part of the operation.
Speaker 4: Associate Professor Locker Miles, he is a anthist.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 9: I want to be nice to Jason. He's put me on the radio.
Speaker 2: Thank you, well we put you on the radio to Lucky.
Speaker 9: Thanks for coming in mate.
Speaker 4: Thanks to the crew at Austin Hospital. They're doing amazing job there.
Speaker 2: You absolutely do an amazing job. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: No, I thank you.
Speaker 10: Lauren.
Speaker 3: Love it to be here right across Melbourne.
Speaker 4: This is number one hundred. Good morning. Are you on the air with Jason and Lauren? Hey, big shout out to Quantus. You can say get to California with Quantus. Get I discovered great flight and hotel deals at quantus dot com. Today we are flying home with.
Speaker 3: The what do you call them, the Spirit of Australia, the Red Rue. Yeah, the Flying Rue.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I hope we've got the same flight attendants.
Speaker 2: Hosts. Yeah, your neighbor was the host your.
Speaker 4: And wh who's the mel beautiful Milima team? And the team looked after us so well, well like.
Speaker 3: It you'll get looked after.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are you talking about? What do you mean you like they looked after us so well?
Speaker 4: She snuck us down and.
Speaker 2: Suck down you sat in one.
Speaker 3: No, I did not excuse me.
Speaker 4: I was excuse me. I was I was in the galley area with Brodie executive producer trare fossil in the galley area eating the free snacks that were snuck down to us.
Speaker 9: You were there for about a minute, but I was there, and how hot.
Speaker 2: Should actually telling people that they were giving free snacks out? Smuggling things down, smuggling anyway, The Conscious crew do everything they can to accommodate everyone at all times.
Speaker 6: And flying back cheap, flying back, you're going to fly back together as well, exactly, just with a few curtains.
Speaker 2: Anyway, eighty four rows, three curtains, three courses and a shabblet in between you. Otherwise you are flying.
Speaker 3: I've got that seat and chat to them.
Speaker 4: I turned it off.
Speaker 3: The screens too big? Are you done?
Speaker 4: I've never turned left in my life, so just let me enjoy it.
Speaker 3: You could tell the way you're carrying on, nor of the producers.
Speaker 2: Sure you get the big size in the pajamas this time, because you had a cameltoe in those those pajamas that you were walking around like I.
Speaker 4: Was in the mid rift as well. I couldn't. I'm going to read you up to.
Speaker 3: Use the overhead thinking they were the large extra large.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we already said this, but we were trying to steal his clothes because when he got off the plane, we wanted him to have to walk through l a airport in his closes, with his camel tooe and his pajamas.
Speaker 3: And that would have been glorious.
Speaker 4: I know, the worst bit. The crops would have thought well and come out and said a freeze, and I would have to lift my arms and then my belly would because every.
Speaker 2: Time you put things in the overhead locker, we got a glimpse of your belly.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, anyway, that's not what this is about.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: You were in the pajamas for about an hour and then they were too hot or something. He changed.
Speaker 2: He changed four times and he came out. I was came out in his board shorts. I was like, where is playing for ten more hours? Where do you think you're going? The wave pool?
Speaker 4: I forgot my Ideah, so the flight seemed a bit longer, but I've had them today to go now anyway, No, that's all.
Speaker 2: Got What do you want to do?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I witnessed in the bar in San Francisco? Do you know what made there?
Speaker 3: This is in New Silicon.
Speaker 4: Valley where we are all Silicon valleys are all the tech cool stuff. Do you know what was on the dance for you staff to learn at the bar here.
Speaker 2: Away, No, we haven't been in am.
Speaker 4: The way moves the self.
Speaker 3: It's not a way move move.
Speaker 2: Did you say cow on the dance floor?
Speaker 3: A robot, a robe someone doing the robot?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, an actual robot. Have you not seen the videos that did not happen? And I get the video it happened.
Speaker 3: Why were you on.
Speaker 2: A dance floor in I with a robot?
Speaker 4: We were in a bar, the crew and eye yourself and then we're just having a couple of beers and the dance.
Speaker 3: You guys are off shopping.
Speaker 2: Look, it's a robot dog.
Speaker 3: It's a robot dog.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just point out there is no one else on the tem.
Speaker 3: Give me a look. Oh, we're making room for the robot that's dancing better than me.
Speaker 2: There's a cowboy in the background to where were you?
Speaker 6: It's a cowboy in Butler's chaps.
Speaker 4: There's all different bars, there's wellness, it's any.
Speaker 3: Way you've been sneaking out.
Speaker 4: I just thought the robot was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: This is back that makes one of you let's go back to what you're gonna wear on the plane.
Speaker 3: There's five k questions.
Speaker 11: Next one question question five thousand dollars yes, and Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Five thousand dollar question.
Speaker 3: Let's do it Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Every day we give you a chance to win money at eight o'clock, and this morning we are going to some of it. We've got Ruby on the morning roads. You're chirpy this morning. Have we dropped the kids off already? Is that why you're happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I have no three All three children are in care, so I'm happy.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do? Happy as hell? I don't know how happy they are in hell? Actually?
Speaker 3: Should we?
Speaker 4: Should we bring it back this after at four o'clock when it's to pick up.
Speaker 3: Time to see hell?
Speaker 7: No, I won't wait.
Speaker 2: You'll get a different Ruby. You know what will be nice robes winning you some cash this morning? What do you want to play for five, five hundred or fifty bucks? A medium question for five hundred I'm told yes, thank you?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Real is simple. You'll hear a question, You'll hear a three two one. If you answer within that three seconds, the money is yours for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Your question is in the story of Jack and the bean Stalk.
Speaker 7: What does Jack trade for magic beans?
Speaker 3: Three? Two?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I don't know. Three children?
Speaker 3: What does he trade?
Speaker 4: It's a cow, I said, it.
Speaker 2: Beans magic and that's how he grows his store. Yeah, clip, I don't remember that bit.
Speaker 3: Read the book if you walk?
Speaker 2: Or is it a poem book? Did it make a move?
Speaker 4: I have to. I think Chris Hemsworth's in it kindle and you can read it on the way. We don't want the kindle.
Speaker 2: Watched the movie.
Speaker 4: Thanks to giving me the cracked out thank you have a good day every day eight o'clock five K question returns. You can travel back in time with the Body Shop's iconic drew Berry range. It is juicy, fruity and Stowe Nostalgic, available installing online at the body shop dot com dot Are you another chance to play and win tomorrow? Coming up next though, we are crossing to the Winter Games and Assie Legend Scottie James joins us here on over you are on the.
Speaker 3: Don't what's wrong? You're on the air with Jason Lauren too.
Speaker 2: What are you giggling about?
Speaker 4: I don't think we're going to get the bottom back on this Hotel bond.
Speaker 3: Well, they've got our car. Who's credit card do we put down as a security?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because we weren't here when the guys checked in.
Speaker 6: So we're doing the look at the executive producer Brody.
Speaker 4: So we are doing the show live from San Francisco. The crew at Visit California took us to the super Bowl, which is incredible and we love that they've.
Speaker 2: Brought us over here. And it's been pretty smooth sailing, no issues, no dramas, we can behave themselves everything.
Speaker 4: It's been perfect, perfect, No one's broken anything. Well, in fact, coming up, we're gonna put someone on the stand by. They're still in a trip of their very own.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Visit California. But cover your ears. We have Brady. We have a situation. Should say no, no, a situation? What I'm about to check out?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: We're all checking out, aren't we?
Speaker 3: But it happened well, so.
Speaker 4: You know how Clinton ran down during the ad break before you was just eating. It's something from a room, why not? I just had to use the toilet.
Speaker 2: No, we're not doing toilet I've had a wonderful situation.
Speaker 3: No situation.
Speaker 6: Did you put yourself no no, I was gonna say, it's worse.
Speaker 3: Note, that's the worst?
Speaker 2: Are you finally?
Speaker 3: Second? Second? What he's left a gift? What do you mean gift?
Speaker 2: Did you put yourself in your sleep after the Super.
Speaker 3: Bowl pulling yourself out?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: No, it won't flush. It seems to be clogged. It's full clogged.
Speaker 6: And you know what, one thing that makes it worse is when you try and yeah, poo, is.
Speaker 4: It like a swimming pool? Does look like someone like swimming? Stop clogged with the toilet paper as well?
Speaker 2: Don't ask question?
Speaker 4: Gets it gets worse, it gets It's just it's.
Speaker 3: Just coldd I had to.
Speaker 6: I didn't know what to do about it, so I sprayed some did around in the bathroom here.
Speaker 2: That we're all sharing the room to do the show. Then that's your problem, just.
Speaker 3: A bit of links links Africa. So I'm not sure what's worth the combination. It's not going to be great. And then and then what did you do? Well? The lady was there with the trolley from Housekeepings.
Speaker 2: Delivering people's after dinner mints.
Speaker 6: I just told her there'd been a situation, so you asked her to go and deal with it.
Speaker 3: I said, you might need to tend to something. It's a little there's a little offering.
Speaker 2: Did you tip it? You're gonna have to give her a hundred. She's gonna call maintenance.
Speaker 3: If I go down there and there's guys and overalls.
Speaker 2: Are we calling hotel maintenance?
Speaker 3: You gonna get a soiling fee?
Speaker 2: Mury, it's onred. Put the tip on the credit the first time.
Speaker 3: The soil. Well, good morning everybody, and welcome you. Wednesday.
Speaker 4: All right, half an hour left. Then we need to get to our rooms to pack. Then we are flying out for Los Angeles. You two are staying and catching up with Chris hemsw Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we decided we love California and we are leaving.
Speaker 6: We've got more stimulating the economy today supports small business.
Speaker 3: Wow, exactly, we're spending money.
Speaker 2: Anything you want us to do while we're here, because you're flying home on your own West day. Oh no, you've got to do the.
Speaker 4: I don't what normally my support person.
Speaker 2: Fine, you've got the rest of the team with you, just not us.
Speaker 3: I know, but they're not with you. You've sent them down the back.
Speaker 4: We're not I have not there's no first clients.
Speaker 3: We're not doing this.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't come unless he flew separately to everybody else.
Speaker 4: Such a lie. Man of the people. We are traveling together, we're one unit. But I do need to go and get some candy.
Speaker 3: For the kids.
Speaker 4: They were an American candy.
Speaker 2: Oh. I got them some cactus candy. The other at Joshua Tree in Palm Spring.
Speaker 4: Make sure you give that to me, because otherwise they'll be flipping it.
Speaker 2: You're going to tell them it's from you.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, they know it's from you. They know it's from you. I'm going to get some butter fingers and some other butter fingers.
Speaker 2: Butter fingers I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've just seen them on movies and don't We also have a shopping list for the shopping.
Speaker 2: The listeners asked us to buy things. We'll do that. We'll run around quest.
Speaker 4: Whitening teethpaste is it?
Speaker 2: And the other one there was some Spring member. We haven't forgotten about you because we just remembered.
Speaker 4: Were still here.
Speaker 2: We're still here.
Speaker 4: We've got time exactly right.
Speaker 10: Jason Lawrence California Road Trips in California.
Speaker 2: Yes, one lucky person is going to win a trip not just for themselves, but for four to California, flights, accommodation, you can do all the things that we've been doing in so much more here in Kelen.
Speaker 6: It's been the best week of my life, and Ash, it could be the best week of your life as well, because.
Speaker 3: You're on the standby list.
Speaker 4: Ash in Werribee, you're on the stand by list.
Speaker 2: Thank you now, Ash, can we call you Ash? She names Ashley Irish?
Speaker 10: Yes, I am.
Speaker 2: Ashling is a very Irish beautiful man. Hey, well, the luck of the Irish this trip could be yours. What would you make of the trip? Is it a family holiday? Is it a girls trip or you trip?
Speaker 6: My friend turns forty in April, so yeah.
Speaker 2: They'll be straight down to the shuddle around. Oh yeah, the city as well.
Speaker 4: They go to the saddle ran the city. If I rode the same.
Speaker 2: Bull as carry I reckon they did, I might.
Speaker 3: Have to google it this trip.
Speaker 2: Wrote the same thing as carry the same bull as carry I did not think I did anyway, Actually, good luck. On Friday, we could be calling you and you could be taking your friends on a trivial lifetimes California for fortieth birthday celebrating.
Speaker 4: I mean, you've only got two days left to get on the stand by lest Melbourne. So go to the No Overplayer app. Visit California. From Hollywood to wellness and the biggest sporting events on the planet. California really is the ultimate playground. Hey, fortieth trip, I mean that's that's girl's gone.
Speaker 3: Wild just quickly.
Speaker 4: I know your part of your fiance is here on the lad's trip.
Speaker 2: I'm actively avoiding him this morning. Okay, I think he's got a very sore head. The boy's had a good day on the on there.
Speaker 4: Well, they bucking it up. I know, I know. One of them went missing on Super Bowl Day. Everyone's back together, though, aren't they.
Speaker 2: One did go missing momentarily, and I was like, see, not my problem. I'm on a work trip. You're on a boys trip. This is where where I draw the line.
Speaker 4: Quickly divided those again.
Speaker 2: And so the problem was they lost him, and then they called him for an hour and couldn't find him, and then they were like, oh, hang on a second, I've got his phone. One of them had his phone. So he was missing with no phone, and they actually all got worried that. They all were like, we can't leave a man man in the trenches.
Speaker 3: But they did. They got on the bus. They said they weren't leave the trenches, but the conditioned bus.
Speaker 2: And then I said, he'll be fine. We get back. So they tell him he was sitting in the bar having a cop having a hour a time. Well they were searching.
Speaker 3: That's why you need cash. Sometimes you need cash.
Speaker 4: Those funny little backpacks that have a leader you're all connected, or.
Speaker 2: An air attack. Surprised with didn't attack Clint on this trip.
Speaker 4: That's a blood so respond you have actually trips and over yet.
Speaker 3: Right across Melbourne. This is Nov. One hundred. We're doing it. Thanks so mate, it already express Ah.
Speaker 4: We have been live from California for the last I think it's a week. Feels like a year.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've lived many lives on this trip there and everywhere road tripping around California. It is chant.
Speaker 4: Whatever you do today, you need to hit up the no overplayer app or go to novfm dot com dot ai and register to win this trip so you can experience Cali for yourself. A trip for four ten thousand bucks worth of quantas hotel vouchers, so everything's taken care of.
Speaker 2: I know, it's amazing. You could be bringing your family over and hopping off to Anaheim to Disneyland. Could be here with your mates in San fran going to the NFL the basketball.
Speaker 4: 'or seeing the Missus Daufi House.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, or just a bit of wellness in and around Calli because some of the things we've experienced and are going to experience.
Speaker 3: Because Lauren, nice daying for a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Should we go to San Diego? Check out the San Diego don't do.
Speaker 3: This without me?
Speaker 2: No, No, that's mad. No, you know what. We're definitely going now.
Speaker 3: We have to come back next year well half.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the Super Bowls in La next year.
Speaker 4: We must come back, and we must come back. Just before we get out of here, bring some people with us, can we do? Oh tradition and your family, pilgrim.
Speaker 2: We won't put you in the car with Chas and driving. They don't worry.
Speaker 4: Can I just do a massive shout out and a big thank you to Mon and the crew at Visit California. They have taken such good care of us, honestly, and our production crew that have traveled with us. There's been many highs and many.
Speaker 2: Many laughs along the way. And to our team back in Melbourne who have held held the force, so you say held the four.
Speaker 4: Because the time difference really wasn't on their side on some days.
Speaker 2: No, they've done a great job back in Melbourne. We love you guys. We will be home soon. But yeah, a huge thank you to everyone for coming along on this ride with us. It has just been the troop of a lifetime and to get to all with friends. It's not lost on us how lucky we are. And we hope you've enjoyed listening to some of the laughs along the way to Melbourne for.
Speaker 3: The final time.
Speaker 4: And Cali, we are out of here.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being That's not entirely true, because Clinton and I are saying, yeah, we've got some important business to catch up with Chris Hemsworth after this.
Speaker 4: We're all going to the airport now, We're all going to fly to LA and I will fly out. You guys say in LA catch up with Chris Hemsworth. You'll hear that on the show later in the week. Do you reckon I'm started developing an accent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: What if you learned? What are you taking home with you besides merchandise? Did you learn anything over here.
Speaker 4: I've learned you shouldn't have four hot dogs a day I had. I've learned fries are like hot chips back home, But if you ask for chips here with your meal, they actually give you like Smith's chips, potato chips.
Speaker 3: Do you remember I got the watery mouth at the Super Bowl? Had too much salt?
Speaker 2: Had you had the prize and then you decided to down a giant pretzels straight up?
Speaker 3: And it was you know what else?
Speaker 4: The bloody people here are nice, honestly, so many nice Americans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the hospitality in America, Articule in California, he's amazing, so so so make sure you register, try and win this trip. You too could be here exploring and enjoying all the wonderful things in California.
Speaker 4: Seem right back in Melbourne, Lauren, Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials