Speaker 1: Hello podcast, Hello, Hello, Hello. What time do you get back last night? From Fisher on the Juice Seat?
Speaker 2: Well, it went for two days, so I went, I had, I went on Saturday night. Then we went to Yum Chart with the cruise Sunday morning or like Sunday lunchtime.
Speaker 3: I had to sing, pow, what's good?
Speaker 4: Be oh yes yet with some dumplings.
Speaker 1: Can I ask a young char question? Go for it.
Speaker 5: We've got all the answers.
Speaker 1: So there's several Chinese restaurants I go to and like, it's like an ala carte thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yum chars when they come around with the trolleys.
Speaker 1: Right, But I could literally just order it a la carte, couldn't I.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's good.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of fun because it comes around and then they go do you want this?
Speaker 4: Do you want that? And you're like, actually, yeah, now seen it, I want that.
Speaker 3: And some of those trolleys are very elaborate. They've got drawers like yours with like.
Speaker 4: But not all places do that.
Speaker 1: There's a place on center right.
Speaker 4: Some places are a bit quiet. They call it and then you order and they just bring it out on It is fun. When they go around.
Speaker 2: You're like yeah, actually I don't want those. Yeah, yesterday we did that. We also had a whole peaking duck.
Speaker 1: You know who. I feel sorry for the people that duck. No, no, no, not the duck, the people that get the ship cart, you know what I mean, like like they'll be willing around you, but what do you got? What do you got? And there's always one cart where it's vegetarian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I always go to vege dumplings, but they really roll out your are the favorites, and then if you want other things you can order on top of it. The shark thing soup, but they're pretty, they're pretty, they're.
Speaker 4: They're like top tier items.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and sweet corn.
Speaker 2: Chicken and sweet I could edit all day. Shanghai pork dumplings, sweep dumplings Shanghai.
Speaker 1: They're the soup can.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got didn't typhoon?
Speaker 1: Didn't? Typhoon?
Speaker 4: Amazing? I don't know if it's evening, there's several of them.
Speaker 1: They're huge in Sydney.
Speaker 2: Mister Long Sin Sydney is my favorite dumpling restaurant. You can the Oriental Teahouse and David's in Peran.
Speaker 1: I was David's good. They takeaway I think.
Speaker 4: You could get David.
Speaker 2: David's quite small. The Oriental Tea House you can get, yeah, that's but you can't get Oriental Tea House dumplings taken like fresh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you can cook me.
Speaker 1: So we used to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good gear title.
Speaker 3: I spent a lot of time in Queensland at the weekend as well. I was up there for the Rugby League's Magic Round. We ate it, we went, we ate it to the Calisle Hotel at Helenica, which is one of my favorite rest Greek, beautiful Greek, and.
Speaker 4: The there.
Speaker 1: What's the cheese?
Speaker 2: Remember it was that about saganak sagakey saga nkey Do you remember that song?
Speaker 3: Are you sure it wasn't saka? So we went from Hellenica, which is beautiful, and then we had chicken and chips at the Rugby League which wasn't you know, it wasn't as good. We saw the Knights and the opposition one of the other teams, the rabbit O's the rabbit Os and they put us.
Speaker 5: You know Taylor Stains who works on the Today Show.
Speaker 3: She was the ground announcer, She was the ground announced there and she put us on the big screen no, what.
Speaker 5: Did she say?
Speaker 1: There's the weekend today.
Speaker 5: There's goldstead Away. Oh there's the big screen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They do a very funny thing at Uncourt Stadium though with it's basically a camera that finds random faces.
Speaker 5: But they've got the filter, the crying filter. Do you know the crying filter screen that people are like they're waving. That's very very good. Anyway, it was a good out.
Speaker 1: Then you're a dance place for dinner.
Speaker 5: I saw it, Yeah, so saw for pizza and politics. Watched the election.
Speaker 4: I saw that. I thought, god, he could have actually fired up a kitchen and.
Speaker 5: Done it pizzas as well. Come on, lifty game weather boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh he's doing all right. He's got two houses in a big swimming pool. But we sort of had to watch the election because we needed to be well informed. The next morning, all the big guns.
Speaker 1: Question, yeah, question what pizza toppings?
Speaker 5: So we went.
Speaker 3: I mean the Queensland pizza house wasn't anything like amazing. We were to meat love as a margarita and a supreme upset up. It was very generic pizza. There wasn't anything gourmet about it. There wasn't any tandery chicken.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't do chicken.
Speaker 5: I love a tandery chicken, chicken on a pizza. Freaksman, Perry Perry chicken.
Speaker 4: People put, I don't mind barbecue chicken on a pizza. Y, yes, same, but I don't like tender chicken pretty much.
Speaker 5: Eat anything on a pizza. No anything.
Speaker 3: And miraculously, I've been wrestling with some gut issues recently. Now they've just cleared up all of a sudden, and I am going to town on the gluten.
Speaker 5: I am eating everything fine.
Speaker 2: But you know you're not a ciliac. Can you know you don't have food intolerance? Everything done some kind of gut cleans and.
Speaker 1: Made a beautiful past on us. Did you what did cherry tomatoes at Suppressor? Oh? Some char grilleds peppers, capsic. What's the thick pasta? Pappadillo like pappadelli? And I did what you told me in the past had a little bit of the pasta water.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, what are you stupid?
Speaker 1: It was the first time I've done it.
Speaker 5: You've never done it. I've never done that extra start like.
Speaker 1: I remember mum used to be when they drain in the pasta and then put it underwater to get rid of all the starch.
Speaker 4: Okay, Nah, you don't want to be doing that.
Speaker 1: Starch is good.
Speaker 3: Start start here the better. So that was our weekends. What a rager and you went to the footy and you were out till what three.
Speaker 5: Or four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Brody, you're the wedding.
Speaker 5: How'd you go a big fella the wedding go?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: He thinks he thinks that. I think he thinks we're on the actual radio.
Speaker 1: We're not on the radio's the podcast we are are.
Speaker 6: I just didn't want to interrupt the Great Meldresina if she was.
Speaker 1: On little button.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't know if I was going to interfere.
Speaker 6: The live broadcast over doesn't give me great reassurance when you say you're all over it, No, nor me, Mic.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: I went to Fisher guys, I went to a rave. You know how I feel about?
Speaker 1: What was the drive home from the rave? How long did it take you?
Speaker 2: Well, we had like a sprinter van, like one of those big Mercedes for twelve you're.
Speaker 1: Like a mini us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you remind me? I need to talk to you about transport.
Speaker 2: I need some advice, Okay, uh, sent me a later text and our varn was there and then we went around the back, so it wasn't till.
Speaker 4: It was like twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that's good.
Speaker 2: But if you if you were trying to get a nerve coming out the highway because they blocked all the roads because the crowd's like twenty thousand people were just spelling out, it could have been worse. And it was piercing down with their ain at that point. As soon as the show finished, Bang the Heavens opened. He went for two days, good days. So there will be many still heads on the Gold Coast today because it is a long weekend.
Speaker 1: In Queen's it was a little one there is it. Mimi Mini Mini Minnie Minnie.
Speaker 2: Alex Pulland was there with Aldi Early and Chloe had baby Bobby, which is Fisher and Chloe's. They went like two o'clock and took the kids just for a little run Around's cool, and then they obviously got dropped home.
Speaker 4: Because Fish played.
Speaker 2: There was like at the back of the main stage there was like a little ice cream bag which was the second stage, and he got in there with Chris Lake and someone else and they did like a set early. That's crowds are early, and the kids there and then and then they went home.
Speaker 1: How's fishes here?
Speaker 4: Looks great?
Speaker 1: Everyone said lush?
Speaker 4: And you know what else we did? Condom Kingdom on the gold still there.
Speaker 2: They had I Love Fisher T shirts and pictures of him on there, and so one of our friends was like, should we go get them and fishes like this is great?
Speaker 4: So the girls wouldn't got them, but they.
Speaker 2: Had to actually print them, and they go, you guys must be big fans of Fisher and she was like, oh, it's.
Speaker 4: Actually we're sort of all. We're all friends and we're all here to see him.
Speaker 2: And then when they had to stand there and wait to get them printed, and we got all these Fisher T shirts.
Speaker 4: Printed ing Condom Kingdom, condomn Kingdom. He should really send them a season making a dollar off it.
Speaker 1: Right right in the hed Cavil Kingdom. Yeah, doesn't get any more gold coasts than that.
Speaker 5: What else you know?
Speaker 2: I didn't know Condom Kingdom still existed all kinds of strange things.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's full sex, isn't it.
Speaker 4: No, they're selling I Love Fisher T shirt.
Speaker 1: I think it's become more of a.
Speaker 4: Probably he'd probably sell long I like very small.
Speaker 6: Ovey bottle opener, but that type of stuffy sound.
Speaker 1: So how's the wedding? Because you had the tea ceremony on the Thursday.
Speaker 6: Thursday wedding Friday when he was very nice, amalgamation of culture's beautiful event.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 6: There was a weird incident where a niece kind of twerked on an uncle, which was a bit odd on her on her farm. Yeah, because he's quite a straight kind of operator and had a couple of beverages and started and I'd never seen him a speak or smile, but I did really get into it.
Speaker 4: And then, yeah, family members get loose at weddings, don't they.
Speaker 6: And then the young niece who was only like probably fifteen or something who was having it was obviously he had learned it from a TikTok and then tried to show it to the uncle but got too close to him, so then it kind of looked like she was twirking on him, and it was just a weird moment for everyone.
Speaker 4: You probably shouldn't have told that, Yeah, but she was.
Speaker 6: Just trying to show her uncle, but then it looked it was just odd and so we all food was beautiful.
Speaker 1: But it was big weekend.
Speaker 6: Then time to get out of The wedding finished at twelve thirty. Yeah, so it's a late one and the ceremony was at three thirty, so it's a lot upsetting.
Speaker 5: When the wedding ends, you've still got more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they walked in their final song that for the night was sexual healing.
Speaker 4: That's fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 5: Did a lot of dancing.
Speaker 6: I'm quite a good dancers. I did a lot of dancing.
Speaker 4: When I get that.
Speaker 5: We were dancing on that dicey dance for in Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, oh yes, that was a unique form of dancing.
Speaker 4: Sixteen year olds working there too. It was very eighteen year olds working then.
Speaker 6: So I'm not as good a dancing to like the memories, Yeah, my memory is also a little bit before you do the next day. At the recovery, you just sit there and have a couple of quiet drinks and recover from the night before and just talk about how beautiful the wedding was.
Speaker 2: A wedding recovery day too, is the best part of it, especially if his weddings on a Friday and then Saturdays when you're really yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm always nursing heartburn.
Speaker 2: Like our friends that were all the fisher this weekend Saturday was great, and I reckon yesterday would have been an absolute monster.
Speaker 6: Kingdom, I think, you say, but you save a little bit for the recovery.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, she's quite bright. The signage and everything out the front.
Speaker 5: I was seeing it Honeys in their candy. For sure, you can get the doll.
Speaker 1: It's all the T shirt. It is becoming more of a tourist spot than.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure. It's still a bit sexual though, isn't it.
Speaker 4: If I was, If I was needing condoms, I would not go to condom Kingdom.
Speaker 1: I would Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember thinking as a kid the only place you could get them, like condoms and stuff was from Kingdom. It was from like pub bathrooms or they had the two dollars dispenser. That's why I used to think that everyone would.
Speaker 4: Buy the still sell them in there.
Speaker 5: There's a couple and.
Speaker 1: They're a bit.
Speaker 5: Romes and stuff in those numbers, the p D extreme.
Speaker 1: It's like a a mannequin. All right, guys, So we're better get out of here. We've got anything on today.
Speaker 2: Records, we have pre records after this, then I I've got a couple of meetings this afternoon, a couple of appointments, are going to do parties. I kept missing parties last week because I was like, I'm gonna go all five days and then we just it was a first week back to.
Speaker 4: And lots of things. Sauna today, the movie.
Speaker 5: I didn't do any can know what we wants me to go to the sauna with him? Big Man, Little Sauna. I don't know about it on the weekend, Sauna.
Speaker 4: What's twenty five Grease to date? It's actually gonna be a lovely movie.
Speaker 1: A movie I'm looking forward to Mission Impossible coming out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, same, I'd love. Are you into those I'm just into how ridiculous they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're great, but it's the final one. Yeah, well they say that, No, I think this is it. Guys like seventy mate, you can't be jumping off cliffs. Seventy own the franchise. I think. So that's all he's sort of done the last few years that Jerry maguires, some other stars, Eyes wat shot with the X. That'll be awkward being out there with you and your ex still in a movie. You have a few movies of you. Okay, we'll go all right, have a great day. Runod bye.