Speaker 1: On scoring wuds Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Paney Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Reader Paney Show. Coming up tonight, we look at the absurd ways your tax dollars are being spent at academia. You will not believe some of the lunacy you're paying for. The Kamala Harris campaign under pressure as she falters in the polls. Dedie Dunlevy on how Prince Harry plans to rebuild his image and coming up later in the hour, an Australian comics speaks out after being canceled by fi left activists and speaking of the far left left is losing It features this deranged Lulu Democrat on CNN.
Speaker 4: We have long known that Donald Trump has revered the Nazis.
Speaker 5: He has revered Hitler, who's read his book?
Speaker 4: He used to say, he added on his night.
Speaker 3: Stand, Let's look now at how your taxes are being squandered pushing absurd leftist projects thanks to the Australian Research Council. Here just a few of the academic pursuits taxpayers are funding. I could go on all night with these, but we'll just limit it to a handful. More than three point seven million to identify the missing link in global movements of multi species justices using innovative musical approaches to communicate the urgency of climate change. More than one point one million to understand the role of mobile media in grief rituals as a reflection of social and cultural lives. More than six hundred thousand to conceptualize climate change education with country will generate child and youth led trans cultural understanding of climate change education with country. More than four hundred and sixty five thousand for modern slavery climate change nexes can't wait to read about that one. More than three point one million to innovate new ethnographic methods to investigate the role of future human values in developing a path towards technologically supported environmental sustainability. More than four hundred and thirty thousand to explore the relationship between policing and popular music in Australia. More than four hundred and seventy thousand to challenge the protectionist myth that Australia is an island continent girt by sea. More than four hundred and thirty thousand for opera. To examine gender in equality in freelance work, generate a new knowledge about factors that support Korea advancement. The list goes on and on. I could spend the whole night reading from the grants. For more on this, let's bring in News Corps senior writer and columnist Patrick Carly and Patrick make it make sense.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyone.
Speaker 3: All of it highly political, not just absurd, but highly political, highly ideological, all in the one direction. If I could find one absurd, one that is absurdly right wing, I would tell you, but I haven't seen one yet.
Speaker 6: I think you missed the gender bias for ancient ancient Greek tragedy. That was another one worth half million dollars. I mean that list is straight out of Utopia, isn't it. I mean that any pick any one of those, it's just an episode in fat And you're talking about large amounts of money here, I mean half a million dollars here, half a million dollars there. I think it works out for about twenty million out of ninety three million. That is sort of seen to be particularly strange. It's an awful lot of money when you've got a cost of living. Christ is going on.
Speaker 3: Every single one reads like a parody. It's almost beyond parody. It's hard to make fun of it. And you're right, half a million here, half a million. There's some of these close to four million. So we're talking about significant grants. And where is the scrutiny, Where is there accountability, Where is any sort of idea that we're getting value for this? What's the actual benefit to the community other than the academics who get to do this absurd research.
Speaker 6: Well, the Labor government, in its wisdom I think last year, decided they would treat this at arm's length, so there is no government oversight. And now it's sort of suggesting that some of the coalition ministers over the years had sort of interrupted these very important research projects. So they're sort of saying, well, it's got nothing to do with us, it's separate to us. But it does raise questions about Thistralian Research Council.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I think in the past the minister could step in and veto some of these crazy ideas, but now that power has been removed. Labor very clever because now you're right, they don't have accountability for this. And also when there is a coalition government, all this stuff will be pushed through without unless they change those laws now to the appalling protest on October seven at a mosque in Lakemba, attended by hundreds of people, the Islamic preachers and the crowds there proclaimed their anger with the Albanese government's rhetrics. SLUTI find concerns within labor that there may be a backlash among their Muslim voters. Protest has chanted f you Albo and Tony Burke at a rally in Sydney the day before. Let's have a listen to what was said outside the mosque last night.
Speaker 7: The Prime Minister still says that Israel has a right to defend herself.
Speaker 8: It's becoming a little bit fascicle. This has been one year of change.
Speaker 9: Yes, we see Israel expanding its war, but for the first time in history, we see so many losses, one loss after the other. Loss from the public relations front, loss from the boycott front, loss from international communities, loss from the image of Israel. Is on many fronts, and the victory is coming seat And if.
Speaker 3: That second guy seems familiar, that's shake Ibraham Dadoune, who made this proc proclamation shortly after the attacks took place last year.
Speaker 8: I'm smiling and unhappy. I'm in It's a day of courage.
Speaker 3: How do you see this, Patrick, Is Labour's chances going to be our? Labour's chance is going to be impacted by the Muslim backlash in some seats. I do wonder about that analysis. I know it's been spoken about a lot. I'm not sure if it's accurate because that voter is going to come back to Labor shortly. They're not going to vote for the coalition. And as far as the Greens go yes on this issue, the Greens are far more palatable to members of that community. But on a number of other issues the Greens are repellent that they're culturally so different to the values of this group. So how do you see that trend going?
Speaker 6: I think you're right, it is very hard to judge at this point. You look at the seats of say Tony Burke or Jason Clair. I think you've got very significant Muslim populations there. I think it's thirty five percent and twenty seven percent. Against that, they've got margins of fifteen percent. What would be interesting is if this sort of Muslim block does sort of keep growing, where will they push the preferences And when you see Greens potentially sort of winning those preferences and perhaps seeing ministers and ALP politicians at risk. I think it's too early to say at this stage, but it's very complicated.
Speaker 2: It's quite fascinating to see what I.
Speaker 3: Guess there is a chance that could get Independence up with preferences and get them through, so that would there certainly be a threat to those labor MPs. Now, there was also rally in Melbourne pro Palestinian protest marched through the streets. They started their protest near the Shrine of Remembrance before making the way into the CBD. And this despite Patrick really sustained criticism about doing this on October seven. We know they did it in October six, we know they probably do it October eight, but just that critical date that is so sensitive for the members of the Jewish community to be marching on that date, not condemning her mask, but condemning Israel.
Speaker 6: No, that's right, and look, I think you have seen a hardening against it, so, I mean the Jewish community arts and not to most political leaders asked and not to basically said after yours, we're going to do it anyway. The Retrick is getting angrier you're talking about. It's not just genocide committed by Israel as it's put It's basically a fight against Western value.
Speaker 2: This is not about lines on a map anymore.
Speaker 6: This is about overthrowing Western culture and Western ideals, and I think it is getting angry.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that they're actually winning any vote.
Speaker 6: You've seen the ALP government the last few days harden up a bit finally against anti Semitism.
Speaker 2: A lot of these.
Speaker 6: Outbursts in the last few days are hopelessly anti Semitic, and I think it is they're not winning people over.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't have thought so.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: The Australian reports that a prominent Sydney charity leader and self described amazing mate of our new government, General Sam Mouston, has led Sydney's pro Palestine in rallies. The Australian also reports that the Welfare Alliance chief executive officer, that's Vivian Moore. She's led fifty of the fifty three Sydney rallies where she beats a f Israel drum and she was even charged earlier this year for allegedly attacking police officers during another pro palest in the rallier should we be worried about the sort of company our GGS keeping. I will surprise by this revelation.
Speaker 6: Yes, Look, look, I can almost feel sorry for the Governor General here. Look they're old mates, going back a long way. I think they worked on charity related things together. Presumably they are friends. But it's not the Governor General's fault. If this Vivian Moore has sort of become very extreme, she's the extreme end of extreme over the last twelve months.
Speaker 3: Well, beating her drums.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I think it's Israel.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And she's been charged with assaulting a police officer. I mean that is the far end of the process sort of movement. And so in terms of the Governor General, look, and she has distanced herself from it. She said they haven't spoken since she took office. I can feel sorry for her on this one, to be honest, Well.
Speaker 3: You're more generous than that. Of course, you can't blame anybody for the actions of their mates. And of course it's not just Australia that's seeing these protests. It's happening throughout the West, including in Canada. Now listen to this, lefty activists say the quiet bit out loud so we see that the fascist newspaper seeing we are here to celebrate the seventh.
Speaker 8: The box of them. Look, yes, we are.
Speaker 3: Here to celebrate the seven. That's frightening to say that and then to have applause, and to have people not repelled, not objecting to that, just saying it out loud.
Speaker 2: Well, to call it a celebration.
Speaker 6: This is where you know, Hamas went in and killed twelve hundred innocent people, a lot of them peace loving people. They shot them in the head, they shot them between the legs on purpose. It was biblical in its barbarity. And for anyone, anyone anywhere in the world to say, well, this is a day of celebration is outrageous, appalling, wrong.
Speaker 3: Offensive, And I've heard academics argue, well, when we talk about anti colonial sentiment, decolonization, what did you think we meant? It's not pretty. This is what it is. And as appalled as I am by those people's outlook, they're actually telling the truth. This is what they mean by decolonization. So if you that's support this sort of retrick, if you think it's just meaningless motherhood statements, then look at it in practice. It's ugly. As he gets now. Finally, Patrick got more bad planning and waste in Victoria. The labor government here has managed to have a massive shortage of teachers, so now we're walking out over a million dollars per day in relief teacher wages to cover the shortfall. How has this been allowed to happen?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Is the honesstander you would have thought teachers in the same way police officers and ambos and so on are sort of part of the union ALP sort of collected. We don't have enough police officers, I was reading the other day, we don't have enough teachers, and we're spending more and more money against his debt, which is the highest in the country.
Speaker 2: And at the same time.
Speaker 6: We've got an opposition who is too busy looking at itself to actually nail this government on about ten to twenty trigger issues that should be in the news every day.
Speaker 3: An empty chair could beat just into Alan at the next election, but I don't think John Pursuito can Patrick Carlin. Thank you so much for your time tonight. Thanks joining me now is veteran broadcast to the Queen of the airwaves. We call her Deed dun Levy. Welcome to the program. Let's start with Harry and Meghan and room and surrounding them and their relationship continue to swirl as the couple spend more time apart. Some media reports are speculating that Harry is deeply disappointed by his full from Grace and is deliberately spending time away from Meghan to rebuild his royal image DD Is this union doomed to fail? Is the pressure too much for this couple?
Speaker 7: I think everyone is actually probably secretly hoping it's a conscious uncoupling. I don't think it is, but I do think it's interesting that this separation, that we're seeing them both doing different events, that they're explaining as one is going to stay home with the children while the other one does stuff. I'm not sure I completely buy that, but it coincides with their worldwide PR head leaving Team Sussex, the nineteenth person to leave Team Sussex. I just think that perhaps we're going to see cracks now, that maybe this PR person, who by the sounds of it, was pretty good at her job, has been covering until now.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't In short, I don't think they're getting divorced.
Speaker 3: Well, I just do wonder if Meghan is deeply disappointed with how it's all turned out, because she was the most beloved royal for a period. I remember when she was getting married. I was one of the very few go and yeah, I see her at flags everywhere with this one, but I was pretty much alone. People were loving her, they were loving this couple, and it was like she was going to be the next Diana. She was going to be the next Princess Grace of Monaco. And it certainly has a turned out like that.
Speaker 5: No, it hasn't. The leopard showed its spots.
Speaker 7: I personally have never warmed to her, and there's just a feeling that she's manipulating whatever they do, this feeling that he needs to get away from her, which I.
Speaker 3: Think is unfair because the man's forty years old. At some point he's got to be responsible for his own actions. And at the end of the day, he's the one who has again and again thrown his family under the bus. They're his family.
Speaker 5: But that's what this could be.
Speaker 7: By all accounts, this doing separate things is being comes from him. He's the one saying that perhaps we should separate and do things on different paths or they had a special term.
Speaker 5: As those two do for it.
Speaker 7: But I think it's coming from him that he's the one that wants a bitter space to do things on his own.
Speaker 3: Well, his relationship with his family could not be worse, particularly with William, so that in itself is I guess motivation enough to do things differently from his point.
Speaker 7: Of the fact that he was in and just recently doing some charity events and I don't believe he caught up with any members of the family.
Speaker 3: That's happened quite often like that's in the UK and the King and his brother have no time for him, and I can understand because he has said terribly painful things towards them, knowing full well they can't respond. They're actually working royals, so they can't have this tit for tat exchange and say well, actually no, that's not true. This is what happened. So it's a free hit and it's just unedifying. But it does give us materials, so we do.
Speaker 5: Indeed it does.
Speaker 3: And to more divorce rumors are sources of claim that Rappa Carnier West and his Australian wife Biancherson Sorry are headed for a divorce after just two years together. Were they ever properly married? I know that he's always called her his wife, but yeah, what more can you tell me about this one?
Speaker 7: Well, there were questions about the marriage, but it was established that it was actually a genuine marriage. So it's around about two years that they've been together.
Speaker 5: Please don't let this be.
Speaker 7: I mean, haven't they given her some bizarre and entertaining appearances all around the world, But it is, you know, fact is three weeks they haven't been seeing publicly together. He's in Tokyo. She's believed to be here in Australia with her family.
Speaker 3: I'm we probably don't recognize her for a sea on the streets because she's got clothes on. Throughout her time with Carnie, he has paraded her around pretty much nude, with just like bits of tape or boots and not much else.
Speaker 7: Set again, she's a grown woman and I believe quite an intelligent one two.
Speaker 5: One hundred and forty.
Speaker 3: So I know, even his fans, if you look at his socials, even his fans are like, what are you doing. You're supposed to be a Christian. She's supposed to be your wife, Like, why are you humiliating her like that.
Speaker 5: He's treated her like she's a piece of art's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a nice way of putting it.
Speaker 7: But I wonder if they, if there is indeed a split here, what has caused it? And I think we can go back to I know you and I have discussed the mansion in malib that they started to renovate.
Speaker 5: She's an architect.
Speaker 7: That's how he first employed her and why she went to La to work with him and they ended up being married. She was the one walking around that building in charge of the renovations.
Speaker 5: It went pear shape. They lost forty million dollars on it.
Speaker 7: Could that be the reason that they are not getting along so well?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe she just wants to cover her breasts occasionally, which I think, you know, it's good for everybody.
Speaker 5: She paid good money for them, and they're natural.
Speaker 3: I mean, if no fake, they're the best fakes I've ever seen. They're good. But you know what, I'm all for her being empowered and doing this, but I just feel like it's his project. She's not the one often to dress like that in probably constantly, particularly when he's fully cloth and she's nearly nude.
Speaker 7: It's just and We've got no proof of that, but I agree with you, there is a feeling that she's doing what he wants her to do.
Speaker 5: Maybe she's decided she's had enough of it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Now. Sean Diddy Comb's eighty three year old mother has spoken out about the allegations against her son. He is facing life in jail. She's said this by her lawyers. She said, it's heartbreaking to see my son judge not for the truth, but for a narrative created out of lies. To bear witness what seems to be like a public lynching of my son before he has had the opportunity to prove his innocence is a pain too unbearable to put into words. Well, yeah, that's a mother's response. But I mean the allocations here and the number of people have come forward, it seems to be overwhelming at this stage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm pretty horrified actually by her comments. The lawyer who's acting for one hundred and twenty aro one hundred and twenty people who are going to bring civil claims against Shawn Combs. He said that they will also go after the enablers. In other words, Shawn Combs didn't organize all of this on his own. He didn't book the hotel rooms, hire the sex workers, by the drugs. People have helped him along the way. And I'm going to chuck the mother in with that as well, because this is not just a mother protecting her child as most mothers would do.
Speaker 5: This is a mother being an enabler.
Speaker 7: And what has she said to this young man who's now a grown man all his life. She's letting him get away with things that he's done. She's implied that the girlfriend that came forward and said she had been raped and attacked by Sean Combs, she sort of implied that there was more to the story.
Speaker 3: Well, because we have seen, of course, he hasn't been convicted of anything, but we have seen that horrifying footage from the hotel room where he's dragging a woman by the hair, kicking her it looks like, and being quite brutal in his behavior. Did it only be run out of time? Thank you so much for you, Thanks for saving coming up. Left is losing it, plus the Kamala Harris campaign under pressure as she falters in the polls. Welcome back. Now it's time for lefties losing it and we can't go too long on this program. Without some input from the ladies of the view. Here is some awful advice from Joy Beha, not just awful but full of lies.
Speaker 1: I would say to those Republicans out there who are sitting on the fence, just do it this one time. Do it this one time, vote for the Democrat to save the country. Listen to lose changing when everything goes back to normal, then become a Republican again like h less it will become, and probably.
Speaker 3: Listen to Liz Cheney. That's their big sell. So Joy wants Republicans to not back Trump, not back their man in the most consequential election of their lifetime. And she promises that it'll all be back to normal after this, that they won't go on these unhinged tax against future Republican candidates. Only I'm old enough to remember when they called milk toast Mitt Romney a racist, sexist monster. They did the same with Ryan O John McCain. They've been doing the same with Florida Governor Rond De Santas, and you know they're going to double down when he's the presidential candidate. So thanks for the advice, Joy, But I reckon Republicans are not going to let unhinged far left fright bats pick their candidates for them. As for listening to Liz Cheney, a reminder that Republicans dumped her and comprehensively. As you can see there, she's about as popular with Republicans as an antifa activist. Now to a woman who may even be too crazy for the view, and that's saying something. Here is Democrat strategist Asha Mills resorting to dangerous lies about President Trump, and despite two assassination attempts in two months against Donald Trump, CNN so a fit to put this dangerous lefty spouting reckless lies on television.
Speaker 4: We have long known that Donald Trump has revered the Nazis. He has revered Hitler. He's read his book, he used to say, he added on his nightstand.
Speaker 3: So what now Donald Trump revers Hitler? He said he has Hitler's book on his nightstand. Trump has never said anything like that. He has, in fact said he's never even read Hitler's book. And let's not forget Trump is the most pro Jewish, most pro Israel president America has ever had. His own daughter is Jewish, as several of his grandchildren. But let's go back to CNN and listen to this woman's view more unhinged lies, unchallenged.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump has had a very sinister philosophy, wanting to be a dictator, absolutely dividing people up based on who they are, based on factors about them that have to do with their race in there, et cetera. And when he uses language like this, I don't think that it's a freudy and slip. I think that the danger of a Donald Trump is that he would absolutely try to exterminate an entire group of people because he thinks that their genes are somehow different than his in faulty. And I say this with all the sternness that you hear in my book.
Speaker 3: Exterminate a whole group of people that was on CNN folks lost for words. Now, since we're dealing with boldfaced lies, let's hear from Kamala herself and listen to how she flounders when there is the slightest bit of pushback.
Speaker 10: The question was, how are you going to pay for it?
Speaker 11: Well, one of the things that I'm going to make sure that the richest among us who can afford it, pay their fair share in taxes. It is not right that teachers and nurses and firefighters are paying a higher tax rate than billionaires and the biggest corporations, and I plan on making that fair.
Speaker 3: So what now teachers are paying higher tax rates than the super rich? Really? I know this type of simplistic class warfare speaks to the low information voters that the Democrats count on. But the reality is that the rich pay obviously a lot more tax. The top one percent, in fact, pay over forty five percent of all income tax, and the top five percent pay sixty five point six percent of all income tax collected. That's from the twenty twenty one irs starter, So sure they know what they're talking about. Imagine how Kamala would go in a hostile interview. She can't even cope at her own rally when the teleprompter appears to malfunction. Momentarily, Oh, we got.
Speaker 12: Thirty two days since all the election, So thirty two days, thirty two days.
Speaker 11: Okay, we got some business to do.
Speaker 12: We got some business to do, all right, thirty two days, and we.
Speaker 4: Know we will do it.
Speaker 3: Amazing stuff from her far was that what we saw from Selena Maya when she faced a similar conundrum.
Speaker 13: My fellow Americans, I'd like to begin today whatever we have in store cannot be known, but given time, it can be understood. The past was once the future. The future is, i should say unknown now.
Speaker 3: The vape the real one did go to the Call Her Daddy podcast incredibly where she faced idiotic softball question, just lots of about misinformation about abortion. It wasn't much else there, but when she was asked about why she should be trusted, she had this to say, why should we trust you?
Speaker 11: So I'll say this, Look, you can look at my career to know what I care about.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do just that. Here is a little of Kamala Harris telling us what she's all about.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 11: For far too long, the status quote thinking has been to believe that by putting more police on the street, you're gonna have more safety, and that's just wrong.
Speaker 14: You're considered the most liberal United States senator.
Speaker 11: Somebody said that, and it actually was Mike Pence on the debate stage.
Speaker 14: But yeah, well, actually the non partisan GUV track has rated you as the most liberal senator. You supported the Green New Deal, you supported Medicare for all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am a radical.
Speaker 11: If they failed to act as president of the United States, I am prepared to get rid of the filibuster to pass a.
Speaker 5: Green New Deal.
Speaker 3: I am supporting the Green New Deal.
Speaker 6: Raise your handed cover if your government plan would provide coverage for undocumented immigrants.
Speaker 11: The idea that we would have a president of the United States that vilifies immigrants, that wants to build what I call his vanity project, a multi billion dollar wall, which by the way, will never get built because we have a president the United States who has created a fiction about a crisis at the border around a vanity project.
Speaker 8: Called the wall.
Speaker 11: We don't need to build a wall, and by definition does plane speak basic English language definition?
Speaker 3: It is not an emergency, is about.
Speaker 11: A vanity project for this present rights.
Speaker 13: That why I don't stop them about.
Speaker 3: Now. I think I understand now why someone went to the trouble of writing this book called The Achievements of Kamala Harris wait for its tourist. You're kidding me. Plenty more lefties losing a content with my next guest, including more on Kamala's car crash sixty minutes interview. But let's hear now from a man who says he has gone from being a lifelong Democrat to voting for Donald Trump. Let's hear why.
Speaker 15: Bradley, tell us why you're making the change from the Democrat ticket to President Trump. Mister Trump stated, I'm going to build a wall because I want the people that live here to eat first. Since this new administration has come to the table, my children are lacking, My community is lacking. I see abandoned properties, folks laying on the street, And forgive me, why do we feed folks when we have folks who went overseas, husbled and died in the service of this country.
Speaker 8: And they're laying on the streets.
Speaker 15: That's unacceptable. If you can house an immigrates with all due respect, how's my children first? These are the people that fought for us. They're laying on the street that they can't get medical assistance because you've given it to someone else. They closed down school, they opened the schools to put migrants in. You could open a school and put my veterans in thereber you could open a school and put my homeless children in there. But yet you refuse to feed those that state that they are here, they've been here.
Speaker 3: You've overlooked us joining me nas Newsweek seniors were at large and Article three projects Senior Council Josh Hamma, Josh. They're powerful words right there. But how widespread is that sentiment?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's not just this particular gentleman. I mean, just over the past twenty four hours, we actually saw a former longtime Democratic congressman by the name of Peter deutchu in an op and explained that he is now endorsing Donald Trump as well. We have now seen rf K Junior, who comes from maybe the most famous Democratic family in all of American politics, because the Kennedy family quite literally as famous as it gets. He is going all in for Donald Trump. With Tulca Gabbert, who ran for president is a Democrat the last cycle in twenty twenty, she is now all in for Donald Trump. Look ad thinkdotally, I can say basically everyone that I know in my family who is not a crazy lefty, who is at least a reasonable, pragmatic, centrist, moderate minded person, they're basically all voting for Donald Trump too. You know, America's civilizational stakes right now, Rita, are actually very simple and straightforward. On the one hand, you have the forces of civilizational arson, as I call it. These are the forces of open borders madness, who are just opening the floodgates to god knows how many and of what types of migrants from all over the Third World we have led into GG nationals with ties to ices. I mean, I could go on and on there. These are people that are supporting sexual mutilation, so called gender affirming care for minors. Oftentimes stand and teachers can and ought to do so outside of the purview of the parents' own rate to actually raise their own children, so surreptitiously trying to trans the kids essentially in schools, and then you have the forces of civilizational sanity that ultimately really is what the Trump Band's ticket represents. I think it's not a crazy, far raid, authoritarian factist movement. Ultimately, at the end of the day, Donald Trump's MAGA movement is really just about good old fashioned common sense, which really, I think is why you're seeing people like the gentleman we just saw who are now coming around to openly supporting him.
Speaker 3: And that sentiment about the Biden Harris administration failing Americans seems to be spreading. If the latest polymarket data is any guide, Kamala Harris has gone from leading to now Trump is leading, and that lead is extending, particularly in recent days, we see a lot of polls, Josh, can be hard to rely on that data because they do change a lot. Tell me how si significant distageries?
Speaker 16: You know, I think Donald Trump's gonna win.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 16: I've been saying it the whole cycle. I have not favored really at all. I mean Donald Trump back in July was looking really, really good. So he had that few weeks stretch after the catastrophic Biden debate. There was the assassination at temp where he came within inches of losing his life on national TV, where all the world sympathy was with him. He reached a high water mark them Now, admittedly the Trump campaign did not pivot as swiftly as it should have to the bloodless coup of Joe Biden for Kamala Harris. And then Kamala Harris got a long period a slow rollout. She had the convention. She had probably about a three to four week rollouts and that was her high water mark. And personally, I was never freaking out as many of my fellow conservative commentators were, because I thought that the fundamentals, at the end of the day still militate strongly in favor of Republicans. This cycle, namely, when you look at what the American people say about the big four issues that are going to dig this election the economy, inflation, immigration, and crime. The American people trust Republicans way, way, way more than Democrats right now, roughly twenty eight percent of Americans last time I checked the big poll said that America is on the right track. That is a catastrophically low number. And incumbent party is not going to win a reelection in a situation like that where the public things that were heading straight into abyss, which by the way, I think we kind of are unless things change fairly drastically here. So I do think that Donald Trump is going to win. I do not think that pollsters have fixed their structural methodological flaws for the twenty sixteen and twenty twenty elections. I'm not going to say that I'm confident on it. I wouldn't bet the ranch on it. But I do certainly think that Donald Trump at this point is more likely than not to win this election.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got more faith in the system than I do. I just do fear that they're going to fortify another election. Certainly, the media has done everything it can to swing the odds in Kamala Harris's favor that campaigned by the media, and I talk about the bulk of the mainstream media here has been astonishing. I haven't seen anything like it before. Harris has copped I'm going to say some criticism for appearing on the podcast, a fairly raunchy podcast called Call Her Daddy. We talked about it last night. This podcast typically features all sorts of talk about sexual as graphic descriptions of such sexual accent and other things as well. She's been accused of just essentially preaching to the choir people saying, well, the demographics of that podcast, so it's got a decent sized audience, are likely to be Democrat voters anyway. Is that how you see it? Or was it a clever move by her to get on these platforms that perhaps don't hear from candidates too often.
Speaker 16: If you're looking to persuade someone who's not going to vote for you already, then a Democratic candidate who is a rabid supporter of abortion going on and the Call Her Daddy podcast is not exactly a way to persuade over the persuadable middle. You're certainly not going to win over you know, blue collar union workers in the Marcella shale of western Pennsylvania, or the auto workers in Wisconsin or Michigan. You're not going to win over those kind of folks going on the Call Her Daddy podcast. You're not going to win over the folks on the border in Arizona, or the folks who are being besieged by urban crime in Atlanta and Fulton County, Georgia. These are not the people that you're going to win over. She's doing this for one reason, Rita, and one reason only, which is to talk about the abortion issue. Because that is currently the only issue that a non negligible percentage of Americans say that they care about at the polls, and that of those issues, that is the only one they say they trust Democrats moron. So she's trying to shift the terrain of this election away from the issues that we just discussed, away from the inflation, economy, immigration, and crime, which are the big four issues. She's trying to switch it away from that to abortion. That's why she's going on this podcast that you accurately described as raunchy, a podcast where I believe the episode directly before she went on literally had a sexual act in the title that I am not going to discuss on this show out of respect for the viewers there, but this is not the kind of show that someone who wants to be the leader of the free world ought to go on. I mean it is belittling of herself. I think to give this woman and this platform airtime, frankly, but you know, is she ever going to sit down for any I mean, I mean, not a hostile inview. Is she going to sit down for a single real interview and actually answer real questions? So far, we've gotten Stephanie Ruhle on MSNBC. She still flubbed that one, and then she's given us Alex Cooper on the Call Her Daddy sexual Act glorification podcast. I mean, I'll be running for a leader of the Free world or trying to get on the cover of Playboy magazine. I mean, sometimes the mind just reels.
Speaker 3: Well, we played a little clip from Call Her Daddy a previous episode on last night's show, and we had to bleep out approximately seventy to eighty percent of it. It was that filthy. I'm not suggesting it's like that every week. I don't know, I've never heard it, but certainly some of the content that have covered. Wow, it's incredible that her team thought that was a good idea. You'd think you should go on something like Joe Rogan if she wants to reach a mass audience of diverse people who listen to podcasts, that would be your number one choice. I would have thought. Now, let's take a look at some of her work. On sixty minutes, she struggled to show support for Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.
Speaker 2: Do we have a real clue? Ally in Prime Minister net and Yahoo?
Speaker 11: I think, with all due respect, the better question is do we have an important alliance between the American people and the Israeli people?
Speaker 5: And the answer to.
Speaker 11: That question is yes.
Speaker 3: And then she gave this incoherent answer on that same topic.
Speaker 10: But it seems that Prime Minister net and Yah, who is not listening.
Speaker 11: Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region.
Speaker 3: Okay, Joshua, what do you make of what you've just heard?
Speaker 16: You know, some people are calling this a word salad, reader. The problem is that a sally can at times be quite delicious. I mean, this is more the analogous to a word turd sandwich. Frankly, that is how I would I would just to describe this, you know, read I'm coming to you. I actually came straight from an event that President Trump did on October seventh. I came straight from Trump National Durral, his golf resort in South Florida. He hit a grand slam home run. This is an event that Trump did earlier today here in the United States. Talking to a prominently Jewish room, although there was certainly Christian supporters of Israel there as well. He gave a fantastic speech where he solemnly vowed you stand shoulder to shoulder with the Jewish people in the Jewish date of Israel. He said, you will never ever ever have jihad or the threat of another holocaust on my watch. This never would have happened under my watch. He said all the right things, and he means it. He actually actually visited. He visited the o Hell, He visited the grave side of the Lubabacher, read the rabb Bi Monocholm Schneers and make his memory be a blessing one of the greatest Jewish stages of the twentieth century. He was there earlier on Monday with Ben Shapiro up in New York City visiting this grave site. I mean, this is a man who's natural sympathies for the broader Judeo Christian inheritance that makes Western civilization cannot be doubted. You compare that to what we just heard there, I mean, how do you even compare that? I mean, Donald Trump is going to the Lubabacer Redby's grave in New York City, and she's planting a tree at her place in Washington, DC, and Tim Walls is sitting down with Stephen Colbert. I mean, you simply just cannot compare these two things. Final point, just real quick. You know, Kamala Harris right there in that response tries to do something that a lot of Democrats do, which is to say, oh, I stand with Israel, just not with Benjamin Netanyahu and the Neta Yahu government total Bologne. Benjamin Nettiniah, who speaks for the Israeli people when it comes to his announced war aims of eradicating Hamas and returning the hostages which have been his two war aims for a year now, something like eighty percent of Israelis agree with those two war aims. So this purported divide between Netta Yahu and the Israeli people, it's a false divide. You either stand with both or you stand with neither.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her refusal to even try to answer that question. She immediately reframed the question to something she was comfortable answering. I think speaks volumes. Just on Elon Musk quickly. He's sat down for a wide ranging interview with Tucker Carlson, but it was also with Donald Trump in Butler for that rally where Trumper returned to the site of the first assassination attempt. He has really energized the Trump based Elon Musk.
Speaker 16: Yeah, he really has, and huge credit to Elon Musk. You know, it's funny with Elon Musk, who is quite literally the wealthiest man in the world gd vans who went to yell laws. Well, Donald Trump's an IVY League man himself, went to you, Patty. What you're starting to see emerge on the Republican side of the aisle here in the United States is what my friend Chris Ruffo has quite artfully termed a hunter elite. You know, we conservatives despised the current American ruling class, which is deeply hostile to do it.
Speaker 3: Josh, we are going to have to talk about the counter elite next week because I think that is actually a very interesting phenomenon. Indeed, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 16: Oh it's a pleasure, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, an Australian comic speaks out after having her shows canceled by far left activists. Joining me now is Adelaide based comedian Biddy O Laughlin, who has just had a second comedy show of hers canceled after the Duke of your hotel in Adelaide decided to pull the plug on her gig. You've said that you are being targeted for your beliefs, in particular relating to gender identity and women's rights. Tell us a bit more about what led to your show being canceled.
Speaker 10: Well, I was performing regularly at a comedy gig called the Cranker Comedy, which was at a pub called the Crown and Anchor nicknamed the Cranker, and it was the only place where I hadn't been censored, so I did pull out my trans gags, and the staff there quite woke, and they eventually just complained enough to management at the management asked the guy who ran the fortnightly gig not to have me on anymore. And I posted about that, and then it blew up and I wasn't able to do my one woman show at the Cranker for obvious reasons, so I did it at the Duke of York and then that sold out as a result of the cancelation, and then the Duke of York canceled me as well because they got hounded apparently by these transwrites.
Speaker 5: Activists.
Speaker 3: Well, tell me about that, because it is typically a very small number activists, but they can be very impactful because they phone, they email, they put social media posts up. They might even do reviews of function centers, pubs that are critical and the venues that management can get spooked very easily and submit to this sort of woke idiocy. Has that been your experience that a small number of people are exercising disproportionate power.
Speaker 10: Definitely, And they scared the Duke of York, who I feel sorry for because they're struggling business. You know, everybody's struggling, and they were scared by these activists who said that the Duke might have contravened South Australian law and have threatened the Duke of York with you know, I don't think legal action, but they said you might have contravened South Australian law, which spooks them enough to cancel my show.
Speaker 3: And yet we've got the most popular comedians in the world right now, the ones who can't be canceled because they're too big, they're too popular, the likes of Dave Chappelle, Ricky Gervais, Theovon, the ones who do the world tours. Their content is far more controversial, if you will, than anything you've said. But if you're a smaller comic making your way, these activists can really frustrate your career. They can end your career, can't.
Speaker 10: They absolutely like, I can't prove all the things I've lost and all the gigs I haven't got, but I've definitely definitely suffered for speaking up about women's rights, and they do. They get the little guys.
Speaker 3: And your views, I would argue, aren't particularly controversial from what I can work out. So you believe in the fact that women are women and men are men, and women's rights should not be overruled by trans rights. Am I summing up basically what your point of view is and what's really upsetting the activists?
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly. I think a woman as an adult human female and that we should have our sex based rights secured in law basically.
Speaker 3: And finally, Biddy, what's next for you? Are you you got another venue in mind? Is there a way you can counter the activists and perform?
Speaker 10: Yeah? So a venue has reached out to me with all of the media, you know, heat and stuff, so they've a venue has reached out to give me a space to perform my show. And I don't need to advertise it because everybody it was sold out. I just emailed them, so the venue is pretty safe. But they don't mind if I do it anyway. But I'm also doing a fundraiser show on the night that I was supposed to do The Crank of Comedy, and that's at a secret location. So prohibition is back and my bootleg jokes might make them some money.
Speaker 3: Video Lachlan. How bizarre to have comedy shows with secret locations to hide them from the activist class. Not an absurd time to be alive. Thank you so much for your time tonight. That's it from May. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow. Up next is Newsnight.