Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Let's go clicking.
Speaker 1: Chrissy's click bait.
Speaker 2: You know, vander Pump Rules. The cast has become such a massive star stars they have that it's easy to forget how they started. You had to remind me that they were just staff members at her restaurant.
Speaker 1: Literally, just want to be actors and actresses at sir. And then they were lucky enough to be working there when Lisa vander Pump put the cameras up, and then they became these massive stars. And if you don't watch vander Pump Rules, you would have heard of Scanda Ole. Yes, and that comes from that show.
Speaker 2: Well that's where I made my entree into vander Punt Rules. But I mean, how do you feel about this? The entire cast has been scrapped. Everyone that you know and love gone, and she's going. Lisa vander Pump is the only remaining one. She's the star shows and she's going back to the drawer, going back to the kitchen and the way to start.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm sad because I loved the characters, but this needed to happen, Like the scannerval brought the show, There's nowhere else you could have gone with those characters. It came to an end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they must be very happy with the way things went.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I think some of them would probably be sad at the idea of not being on a show anymore. But a few of them swanny And this is for proper fans. There's a spin off already from vander Park Ross Rules called The Valley, and that's already sort of been going for a season. A few of them, so La La, Sheena and Tom Schwartz, they're going to move on to the Valley.
Speaker 2: Every time Lala is referred to, I just see one of the Telly Tubbies La La. Yeah, yeah, one of the Telly Tubies is Lala. I think what's the Telly Tubby doing there?
Speaker 1: And our favorite James Kennedy, who gave us this quote, poop poo head both of you.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that he said that a grown man.
Speaker 1: At a reunion. He'll be no longer sad.
Speaker 2: So he's gone as he the end, Yeah, the end of Jane. He doesn't have enough of star power to turn into something else.
Speaker 1: No, I think he'll just keep being a DJ, trying to be a DJ. But yeah, that's about it. Hayse Wanni. I'm hijacking this final clickbait story because in a sweeping statement segment not long ago, you said that there's nothing you hate more than a riddle. Oh, I hate dle So when I came across this headline this morning.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, you know that I'm low energy.
Speaker 1: I'm saving it from you, and I'm going to deliver this to you. The headline is baffling riddle leaves people stumped, but the solution is right in front of you. So I'm going to deliver the riddle to you and see whether you can get it. The riddle is there's a woman in a boat on a lake wearing a coat. If you want to know her name, it's in the riddle. I just wrote again, there's a woman in a boat on a lake wearing a coat. If you want to know her name, it's in the riddle. I just wrote.
Speaker 2: I hate you and.
Speaker 1: I hate this, Like the answer is so annoying. Do you want to have one guess or no? No, there's a woman in a boat on a lake time. If you want to know her name, it's in the riddle. I just wrote her name. The answer to the riddle is Teresa. If you look at the first two words of the riddle and push them together, you get the woman's name Teresa, albeit pronounced differently to theirs. A.
Speaker 2: Oh god, if I had some buttons and I could turn you off. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 1: Let's do this, Chrissy's clique fait ballet.
Speaker 2: Wendy Williams. I don't get too sad. She hasn't passed away, ye, Wendy Williams. We're all dying, aren't we.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: Wendy Williams is just an iconic American radio broadcaster and television host.
Speaker 1: The Wendy Williams Show was one of my favorite things to watch on YouTube when I was a teenager. She is just an icon.
Speaker 2: She is the and unfortunately she's been unwell for a long time and isn't getting better, and now we're never going to hear from her again, which we're sad about because we bloody love her and love her. You would know our obsession with Wendy Williams really started in earnest for me when she was dressed up as a statue of liberty and she got wonky and passed out. Yeah, but then she went on to do such other iconic things as but burping and farting at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's just a matter of time. She's not lonely. Good apologize, I apologize. That is the funniest. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: We just watched a great best of montage. It's the one thing that you and I could watch for hours.
Speaker 1: And still laugh. My favorite thing outside of the fainting is the way she would miss pronounce and misname singer.
Speaker 2: She always got the wrong artist, that singer Adriana Grande.
Speaker 1: She took my breath away. Meghan the Trainer is another one going through it. See Megan, she's twenty five now, but she was only twenty when she signed her first I mean Megan, Meghan. Huh. Her name's Doula. Yeah, you call her Dula peper Dula people. I'm sorry, Doula Peeper.
Speaker 2: There was a real sneaky one at the front there, Adriana, one of our favorites.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize she actually had until this has come out today, that she actually had dementia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's not that old.
Speaker 1: No, I think she's around she's sixty. That's really really the word that permanently incapacitated are awful, awful.
Speaker 2: And you know, remember there was that documentary that we saw was being made.
Speaker 1: I watched that and it was like, it's just too sad. Yeah, too sad. People around her just trying to make a buck, yuck, and it was yet awful to.
Speaker 2: What So just remember her as she was correct. Now we're going to we're going to round out the show talking about Wicked again. Arianna and Cynthia a Revo were paid the same amount. There's been a lot of rumors going on that Ariana got paid more. That is absolutely not true. A Universal spokesperson says reports of pay disparity between Cynthia and Arianna are completely false and based on internet bodder. The women received equal pay for their work on Wicked, and I'm just going to take that and I'm going to add it accepting to the lyrics of Wicked, of defying Gravity, which I'm just going to hold space for today.
Speaker 1: It makes me cringe so bad, and it's going to hold space for it. If you don't know what we're talking about there, jump on the Nova player up and listen to our podcast from today.
Speaker 2: You are going to be sick at the earnest cheesiness of this theme.
Speaker 1: I wonder what Joel Crazy thinks of it, because he's such a wicked stand Oh.
Speaker 2: He will definitely be holding space to the lyrics of defying gravity.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that regulates him and Joel next to have a beautiful night.
Speaker 2: Chrissy slimsh is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you